Speaker 1: Man, you get feel that. Speaking of quarterbacks, Bruh Baker Mayfield my man. He said he felt disrespected under value by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because of the offer they gave me. Man, listen to what he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously, I've told you guys, have been pretty upfront and honest about my feelings about Tampa At being home for now. Our our family were raising kids here, We love it here. I wanted the deal done and set the deadline and told them it was going to be all ball after that.
Speaker 1: And I did mean that. And I don't know if.
Speaker 2: They thought I was just gonna take some of the offers that they gave, But I'm at the point of my career and understanding what I've brought to this franchise. One, I'm very very thankful for the chance they gave me, Do not get me wrong on that. But I've also know, I really know what I've brought to this franchise leadership wise and even playwise. It's been some of the best years of my career, and I think it's only going to trend upwards. Just being comfortable and feeling that so disappointing in that regard to to not have, you know, to feel disrespect a little bit, And that's really the disappointing part, to feel undervalued after you know, thinking you've earned it.
Speaker 1: This is not a poor me things.
Speaker 2: There's a lot other people that have it way worse off. But I can sit here and look at other quarterbacks and peers and evaluate myself based on that and put myself in certain categories that I deserve to be compensated for that. And I think I'm a franchise quarterback. I've been told I'm a franchise quarterback. It's been said publicly from ownership down here, and so to not have a deal done is very disappointing. But I said the deadline was a deadline, and I addressed the team to let them know I meant that it's it's all ball.
Speaker 1: I'm with these guys.
Speaker 2: I think all the guys that have been here know exactly who I am. The guys that are new here, I wanted to address that because they might have had a notion prior to coming here about who I am as a person. But it's all team. It's all about winning here now and what we're going to do. And you know, hopefully Vita gets his back fixed and gets his deal done. I mean, he's the second longest tenured Buck behind CG and Vita deserves that. He's the anchor of our defense, and so I hope they take care of him. It's disappointing to say the least, but it's all ball here and I know I'm gonna have a good year. I know this team. The things that we went through last year put us in a good spot for this year depth wise.
Speaker 1: A lot of guys being thrown to the fire h to be able to grow and learn.
Speaker 2: Uh fast, and it didn't go the way we wanted. But it's a new season and it's it's gonna help us in the long run. This year added some new pieces and so I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: It's all ball from here. You know.
Speaker 2: After today, Like I'll answer a few more questions about the contract, but after today, I'm not not answering anymore because I'm not negotiating anymore.
Speaker 1: M goss to be more careful, Joe, what do you think? I think? What do you think bucks Man? You think you think he got he got he got a he got a position. You think they should have did something found out the way, did anything? What do you think, Joe.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough because Baker can feel some type of way and be able to want to get a contract that is to compensate with who is it like its peers. When you see other dudes that are making fifty million dollars that you don't.
Speaker 3: Feel like in your numbers are better than theirs.
Speaker 4: When we looking at Jordan Love, we got brock Party, and we've got all these dudes making fifty two to fifty five million dollars a year. Baker Mayfield signed a three year, one hundred million dollar contract with Tampa and he outperformed these other guys. Since twenty twenty three, he's second in passing yards, in third and touchdowns. So when you're looking at that from him, like, I don't care how y'all perceived me, My numbers say that this is what I shall get compensated. And when people are looking at Baker like we can find another quarterback for you, or we can just leave you under this deal, then we could tag you if you go ahead and outperform that and play, It's just a tough situation to be in because it's like Baker, you have a point, but at the same time, the team has a point to not have We not a point, but they have a right not to pay you. You signed this first contract, the three years for thirty three. You were cut from a couple of teams. You first you got a one year, four million dollar from Tampa. Then you outperformed that and they gave you a three year, one hundred million dollar contract. So I feel where you want to go get that bag too, and I'm I'm looking I'm with you, Baker. But then at the same time you looking at them like do I want to give Baker a three year because he wants to get it was? I heard them one of the things were guaranteed. They said it was they gave him up to two years, like a two year, one hundred and two million dollar contract.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said that was not true. He said, Okay, he says it's not true. I said, because what's the guaranteed. I think it's all about the guarantee, because if the're guaranteed, if he got but if they offer him a two year, one hundred and one million dollar contract with fifty one guaranteed, they offered him a one year, fifty one million dollar contract do.
Speaker 3: You United State?
Speaker 1: So I would have took that all day for sure.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying with Baker, if his number was around the fifty and they were not looking at something where that, I don't know where that stands. But now, look, I'm not going to talk about the contracts after this. I know I'm going to want to go try to get my back. That's how it looks different now because when you're a wide receiver, they could just tag George Picketts and they don't make it. It's like that he got hit with the tag. When it's a quarterback. If he wants to go try to outplay this deal. He's making twenty seven million dollars this year. He's going to feel like, oh, I'm going to outplay this deal. Then they have the right to tag you. Do you know what I'm saying, or try to.
Speaker 3: Let you go.
Speaker 4: So I understand what Baker's saying, But they don't have to pay.
Speaker 3: So this is where it looks like, I hear you play what you had to do.
Speaker 4: You've done your job, So you're expecting a conversation with people you see up the street from you that you had plaid better seasons?
Speaker 1: Then yeah, I ain't gonna liege you. Brother. At first, I was like, eh, maybe you know, he might be tripping. But after looking at this, bruh, and I'm taking his I'm taking last year out of the reason I'm taking last year out of it is because he was hurt. And when you last year out of it, you look at his twenty three twenty four numbers when he was healthy and he wasn't hurt. Dude, over that two year span, Bruh, it wasn't a quarterback that passed for more yards than him other than it was Dak and Golf. He had eighty forty four and the highest one was eighty one hundred over that two year span, bru On top of that, that same two year span, nobody had more passing touchdowns than him. Like, he had sixty sixty nine and the next person was one below him. It was sixty eight. Josh Allen completion sixty six point eight. Again the highest was sixty eight again Dak Golf, And I think it was a borrow. Now, you know, you go from that and you look at these guys and you talking about the top at sixty three million, two, the bottom person is fifty two and y'all. As he said, y'all can't even come close to the fifty number. And again they're probably thinking, oh, we did a three year, one hundred million, thirty three, Da da da, we go running back. No, y'a ain't gonna running back. The price done went up. Man, it ain't got nothing to do with nothing else. And yes, he will leave there and go somewhere else and easily get close to fifty based on the guys that's making that money now and the numbers that they're putting up. As long as he said, he does what he said he's gonna do, going this year and ball out. He's going to get all that. They can try and tag him if they want to. He already told him, like, Yo, that's not happening in Bosson, you gonna tag me for no reason. He's done negotiating. It's no more negotiating to be had. So if that's the case, you ain't go talking no negotiation, then he's like, that's it. And I see, dude. At first, I'm looking and I'm like, yo, he he might be asking a little muscle getting fifty. But I'm looking now and I'm like, and you can't. As he said, come close. You can't get the forty six, forty seven and the lowest guy on the list is fifty fifty one. Come on, and he done outperformed, the went healthy.
Speaker 4: That's the part. So he got to be right to feel that way. But that's why one.
Speaker 1: Down year and he was hurt. It wasn't like I just had a down year. I'm playing through injury. I'm playing through everything like I want to see everybody get paid, no question. But at the time I'm looking and I'm like, he telling you fifty come on now, So I'm like, yo, let me see. Hell he doing better than every cat on there except for you know, two cats.
Speaker 4: That's what that's that market, I'm telling the question went up, man, the priston went up.
Speaker 1: The same thing.
Speaker 4: Look a little still as the price then went up up. That's making thirty one with the new and then late Chris o'lave my man. Chris o'lavey loved him to death. Baller my man does signed for thirty three million dollars a year at wide receiver. The press tag at the receiver as women George Pickens like Dallas, you.
Speaker 3: Could have sign him a little earlier. Now you got you gotta pay pay.
Speaker 4: Crystal lave is a baller, but you can't tell me George Pickens not better than Prinsceel LaVey and Miami like, so he's gonna have to go get that. So it's like sometimes it's just when you looking at players, they're gonna the.
Speaker 3: Contracts are doing nothing but going up the NFL. The salaries nothing, we're going up.
Speaker 4: So looking at somebody's dollar amount that they're making and saying, oh, it's hard to pick the market. How is it the in between of a dude making zero dollars to sixty five million, that is a wave of money for quarterbacks. So if you're going to be the elite of elast making sixty five and then when you got Daniel was then then Daniel Jones making forty four, and then you got like the Dak's in fifth at fifty five and Jalen Hurts a fifty one. So it's like where where where is the media area? So do you sound this forty seven? But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't put him in a medium air when his numbers don't say you can put him.
Speaker 3: In a number.
Speaker 4: Here the fifty five That's why when he says he doesn't sound ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I think I think they might regret that one, buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, but they gonna get it. He's, Oh, he gonna get it for sure.
Speaker 4: He's gonna ball He's this thing is too like he's having to. Still, they're gonna get the best performance out of him. So it's either going to be they're paying them this year without the contract. If he doesn't ball out, you see why we didn't get you a deal. If he does ball out, then I understand.
Speaker 3: Can they do?
Speaker 4: You say that he wouldn't. He's not gonna try to alloud in the French taging. But what can you do if they try to franchise? Tag might sit out?
Speaker 1: No, he like, I'm not like dude, he everybody know you can franchise tag him if you want to. It's not gonna happen. And can you tag him? It's like you gotta sign it. He might be free free. So yeah, I don't know, bro, but I know what the Atlanta Falcons your boy Kevin Stefanski over there to I guess he working through a little little injury over there. He said, Uh, a tight back is keeping to a sideline during this stretch of training camp from per ESPN dates what they said. He said he will be out there sooner rather than later. Stefanski said, so, what do you think happened? You know me, I got I gotta literally with this one.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, Joe, you want to hear my.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: You know, man, I'm always thinking Joe. And when I go to thinking Joe, I got to start looking like, like what happened that made my man's back tightening like? You know, and that back tightening up. You know, that's hard thing to explain, you know, hard thing to see. It could everything to look perfectly fine, but your back could be, you know, in excruciating pain. So you know, I'm just looking at what I saw transpire. I seen some people get released around twenty eight, twenty nine something like that. One of them was a quarterback. And then on top of that, you got, uh, Penis, he's not cleared yet because of it's acl to play. And when you start looking at it again, the only other quarterback you have at that time before the back got tight was a rookie quarterback. It was a rookie quarterback from Montana something or what is it? Minnesota, Minnesota State Morehead Okay.
Speaker 3: Jack Strand, rookie, rookie.
Speaker 1: Now that's all you got there at that time. My back might get tight too. You talking about you want me to come out here. I know Pennix ain't ready. I already got fifty two fifty three coming from my emmy, And you want me to come out here for one point two and be the starter And the only person who got back here is a rookie.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think my back might have got tight too.
Speaker 1: Baby. You know what I'm saying. I'm just saying. I'm just saying. That's all I'm saying. It might have been an opportunity to position the thing that may have tightened his back up. But that's why they went and got your boy, what's his name? Rush? That Rush wouldn't make my backgun tightened up too much.
Speaker 4: Yes, if I'm to it, I went back still go No, I would be trying to. Wuldn't you be thinking now that you can get the starting job and be able to be able to go out there and go get a bag.
Speaker 1: As soon as Pennis comes back and he's healthy, the starting job is gone. He got to get the bag while he got the bag. Opportunity, man, he got fifty two coming from the other people.
Speaker 3: They're only getting them one point too.
Speaker 1: Right here, Man, you want me to come out here, and I know your starter starter that you want. You gotta that you ain't trusting and you're done. Signed Cooper Rush. Who what was it in Baltimore that man had like fox picks and his last two games Folk picks and one hundred yards or something something crazy.
Speaker 4: Playing for the other team when he was playing against our team. He was like, that's what I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: So what I'm trying to tell you, that's what you My back will still be tight.
Speaker 1: That's what you went and got untighten my back And you're telling me what he say he will be out there sooner rather than later.
Speaker 3: Shit, No, he won't.
Speaker 4: Ass needs to get out there immediately. If I'm too, I'm trying to get my.
Speaker 3: This is Joe. I'm saying what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying if it's me and you, Yeah, I'm trying to go get that starting position. I'm starting to do that. I'm just saying, well, I told you, I think I'm thinking you know me because you need me right now, I'm gonna have to get some You gotta put something next on my books. You know what I'm saying. I'm just saying, Joe cool, No, Joe, listen, man, yeah, listen. How many more opportunities you think the man go get?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you this, if you making the fifty three from them, don't That is what I'm saying. It doesn't matter what's coming from If you can still have an opportunit need to start for this professional football team. If I can start for a professional football team right now, that got to be.
Speaker 1: At least worth twenty.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, you you're you're debo. You're what's wrong, because don't think about that. You got to put show how much how that you can still play? Fifty two coming?
Speaker 1: You want me to put my life another for one point two?
Speaker 3: No three? How much longer you like you said, is he going to be able to play?
Speaker 4: So that fifty three is coming regardless, and that one point four is coming regardless. So if you have an opportunity to show that you can be a starting professional quarterback in the NFL, you need to go get it. Because right now, listen, at one point four, that fifty three is from what you used to do. So nowd right now you're making one point four for what you're doing today. So show that you were.
Speaker 3: We'll go give him some more. We'll go give him some more.
Speaker 4: Joe not to go play well, to go get some more GM other than that. So you're saying debo, you're just saying he needs to not show face no more.
Speaker 1: And I'm just saying, man, you don't already put You don't already you know, you know already pulled the pistol on. Somebody got your paper man. Listen right now, he got an opportunity right now where everybody in there and and everybody's dark, but he got on the night vision gobbles.
Speaker 3: You see it? So I why not going there and tap on?
Speaker 1: Hey my mother listen. I don't want to lie, but back tight. I think I think fifteen might loosen it up.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you this. I'm trying to tell you if you're a baller, do you not?
Speaker 4: Does he not like he should feel like he's already stole you already.
Speaker 3: Not I stole, but you came to leave and you got that, you.
Speaker 1: Just signed a minimum deal. He ain't feeling like nothing you feeling the.
Speaker 4: Fifty but like you said, you're still making this year playing fifty million plus the one, so you're still making fifty one point four.
Speaker 3: I don't care who it comes from, but like it's coming from the locker room where from the Atlanta Falcons. So I'm just in there trying to hoop out, ball out because.
Speaker 4: I want to show that I cans continue to get these like you said or else.
Speaker 1: This is it, Joe, Joe, you are the corner that just came over. They just gave you one point for it. You got guaranteed money over here. But the corner that they got there is their franchise corner, and he's going to when he come back. He's getting in that position. He's not clear yet, but he will be clear by the end of this bye. By sometime during this season. They're giving you that minimum and they're paying corners that start twenty twenty million. You're going in there and you playing that out until they go ahead and just get a job up.
Speaker 4: Back to him, I'm going out there and I'm going to ball out because it's going to show the other team that they let me go.
Speaker 3: Then they're gonna cheeve my tape.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna get a full year of tape though.
Speaker 3: Only give me eight games. He was little. What he was doing out.
Speaker 4: There, I'm going versus the ones and I'm strapping. So that started right there is the same start as playing virtue. I don't got to play against him three times a year.
Speaker 3: Sixteen names.
Speaker 4: You got eight real live game reps of me. Sixty plays, seventy plays are not getting bombed up.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what about the whole season of trash before that and the half season before that was.
Speaker 4: Best as your last No man, man, we talked about Shaun Watson. You said that Shaun Watson go out there, ball out, then what they're gonna have to do?
Speaker 1: Pay him again? I'm like, oh my, I said, that's what y'all would do. You know, See, that's what I'm saying, though, that's what y'all would. The mindset should be if you're like, go out there, and if you go out there, Joe, listen, he ain't gonna get the bag bag for me personally, if the Sahn Watson was to go out there and ball ball first team five thousand, sixty tugg, I am not touching nothing close to what he got before. But that's just me because I already know you got a history. So you're saying, to his history, but eight games will make up for that. No, I'm just saying, that's why I'm thinking like I was thinking, Like I said, you know, but you know that's just me. You know, like I said, I think outside the box. When they try and keep you in the box, you know you.
Speaker 4: Totally you want him to stay out with the strained backs. Y'all need me now?
Speaker 1: So I.
Speaker 4: Gee, bo I could I was trying to get I'm like, dang, you don't want the man him like he got the job. You're like this, Nope, starting quarterbacks getting paid more than that.
Speaker 1: Hey, you need me now, use you gave me. You brought me in here because you thought I had the potential. Now you need me.
Speaker 3: Show me my backtop, show me a show me a spiral.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Joe, I'm just saying, your boy, Miles Garrett over here in La he said he won't push Aaron was difficult to come back decision with the Rams. He said, if he's here, I'm going to be excited to be his teammate, his partner in crime. I think we're going to do great things, but it's a difficult thing coming back, Joe. I know it's a difficult thing coming back, yall. I came back once and that was only a few months, you know, and that time off was it was hard getting back into it. Man, the body and body hurts it. It goes through some changes. When you you soften it up, you don't continue to give it that. You know that that same impacting forces, and you don't train as if you're ready to go, you know, get ready for a season. So but with that being said, you think you think Aaron will come back. I think do you think Aaron Donald will come back?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. Why is that.
Speaker 4: Chofs the things where you said I think Aaron Donald, like you said, he doesn't have anything to prove, you know, and then him stepping away from the game and being out for two years, it is a lot on your body. I think if there was somebody that'd be ready to come back and be able to do it. I don't know what his off says in training looks like since he's retired, but I think he might be able to be one of the people. But when he retired, it just seems like knowing what he put into the game, knowing that he was just so many first team All pros, knowing that if you were to just come back, how good he was. I know, the great there, Like I don't want to come back and be like a not a shell of myself, but just not Aaron Donald, you know what I'm saying. So he would still be a really good player, but it's not. He knows what Aaron Donald could do. He knows how he feels when he's able to just throw people up out of there. So I think being able to be off the field for two years mentally physically having to get back into that grind because I was kind of numb when I was in the league. Like we know, when you're doing it for so long, back to back, you don't realize how much you're actually working out, how much consistency you have. Every morning you're waking up, you're doing stuff thinking about football.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 4: Your schedule, your family schedule is rotating around. You have a schedule that you do every year, Like the off season is the same off season, the same time we report back, the same stuff. Is this then the games then Mondays or Mondays, Tuesdays or Tuesdays Wednesdays or Wednesdays. You have that level of consistency that you do it for so long, did it for twelve years, and then when you get out of it, it's like dang, and then you don't take care of your body. You don't really realize, like I was putting my whole, my life, my family's like everything around making sure I was the best that I could be. And then when you take that off and just really just sit and then trying to get back into that rotation, I could it could be something that I didn't realize how much work we were really putting in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not I'm not concerned about him coming back. Man said he accomplished everything he needed to. If he came back, that wouldn't be true. What y'all, that wouldn't be true if he came back. He didn't accomplish everything he wanted to. That mante he left something unfinished, But he said he accomplished everything he wanted to. Hey, listen, I got to talk. I got to talk to the ego to you be saying and you got to talk to them, Listen, I got I gotta I ain't called him live. I just got to talk to his ego, now hold or not. Now, if you come back, you don't win that championship. You're telling me the accomplishment that you came back for was to play one more year and not win the championship. That you accomplished everything before that, but now you come back, that means you didn't accomplish everything. But your goal was to come back and play one more year and not win it. I'm just saying, Joey bo Ad, Hey, I'm just hey, listen, Ego, I'm talking. I gotta talk to It's ego, man, I got to. I got to listen. I got to. That's the only way. That's the only way it's gonna work. Got Hey, don't don't come back and not win it. Now ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Look, they gonna have a chance though, Deepot.
Speaker 1: Everybody got a chance. It's thirty two teams. Everybody got a chance.
Speaker 3: Joe and the Brown's got a chance.
Speaker 1: It's thirty one teams, Joe, everybody got a chance.
Speaker 3: It's thirty two teams, but thirty one got a chance.
Speaker 1: Joe. You know you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know why you.
Speaker 1: Keep trying to put the Browns in man when I'm talking to somebody else that actually got a legitimate chance. You see what I'm saying. It's like crazy, you all browns, you all browns, but when it comes time for you to put your foot down, Oh it ain't. It's brown over everybody.
Speaker 4: It's Bron over. It's Broun over everything that's good because I can't. I was was I started being. I was sixteen years old, but I was sixteen maybe fifteen years old. By fifteen years old and no younger than that. I was twelve years old. I was twelve. What am I talking about? Bron was with sixteen at Montrose. I was twelve years old, So I didn't get drafted sol I was twenty one years old. That's nine more years of Bron being my favorite player.
Speaker 1: Where to Bron? Okay, so you you were just a Bron fan. You ain't care nothing about the city even though the city that drafted you. You you said you love, you dedicate, you go out there and you live, you you you die for all this other stuff like love this love that Cleveland home than Land. Yes, but I'm like, oh no, hell with y'all lose my man, bron Lebron beat y'all.
Speaker 3: From my high school.
Speaker 4: Kid has been called the chosen one and I watched them with my own eyes.
Speaker 3: Debo, do it, stay out the way.
Speaker 4: Not getting in trouble, be a professional and be dunking on everyone.
Speaker 1: This is one of.
Speaker 4: The best basketball players, Like just from the contest debot, just from our test when he was with the Calves. Do you remember those first years were just literally taking off from the free throw line athleticism. Then he goes to the heat once it's ships, Okay, go to the comes back to the land ship again, go to l a ship again. Then I go I played.
Speaker 1: I didn't go there with talking about I play in the league. You forgot.
Speaker 4: League, debo. I play in the league for twelve years. I go back home, I retire. I'm chilling here with talking to my master, and Lebrun is still out there balling and dunking on people.
Speaker 3: I was, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: We're talking about the land, We're talking about who you actually have. You know what I'm saying. You say it's your city, but it ain't your city.
Speaker 4: That's because look the city, the city, Look Braun, the city repped the land too.
Speaker 3: And he could go.
Speaker 4: He played in Miami he played at like he just went and played at Philly. Could have came back to the crib nobody disrespecting.
Speaker 1: Bront That man went to Philly, Bro, and he is going to fly every day to practice, Bro. Listen, Kobe from New York City?
Speaker 3: Who else it was? It was a lot of players that did it too.
Speaker 1: What I think that Philly fans ain't gonna feel some type of way about him not staying in the city.
Speaker 3: Of brotherly love. And a couple of players did that.
Speaker 1: Damn it. Give me another one.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it was w was it will hold on?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I will hold on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find it. I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm waiting, Joseph. You can't even find it.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: You know how much they say that go Coross. They say that gonna be like eight hundred thousand, eight hundred tho. They say it's twelve thousand round trip bro every day, sixty sixty sixty seven sixty eight, something like that. Whatever, whatever it was, trips or whatever it may be around however it is, I don't do I don't know. This is crazy thing.
Speaker 3: Joe will Chamber and JJ Reddack.
Speaker 1: Well, Chamberlain. What's a helicopter? Did they even have helicopters back then?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think, what are you talking about? Joe?
Speaker 3: But he died. He did it on the train. He took the train. Train, He took the train and JJ redd it. I think j Reddit had a I think JJ read it, took it. I think he drove. But they lived in New York. They still made it.
Speaker 1: It's a thirty five to fifty minute, fifty minute.
Speaker 3: Flight, thirty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Helicopter. He going to well, he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be doing helicopter and then then then then the seaplane he's going to have.
Speaker 1: I understand what you's helicopter. You canna have a big old helicopter. But I'm saying, like Joe, I'm I'm not. I'm not I'm not flying. Why don'd you just come back to the land, Joe? You want to you want to fly?
Speaker 3: You could have what he could have came back to the land, Joe to the land that.
Speaker 1: We would have been on the floor debo, we would have Joe, you will never get floor season Cleveland again.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that right now. Brother, What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Dan Gilbert is not giving you floor season again, after this, you're just.
Speaker 3: Gonna tell me you're crazy trying to put you just said Bron, everybody I do say that that is true.
Speaker 4: That is true, Bron Braun Broun. That's my good man. But after after that, who do you have to see? Do you have a favorite player that you're passionate about like this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Over?
Speaker 1: Who over?
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite player of all time?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I never really had a favorite player.
Speaker 3: I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. It's all good though, it's all good though.
Speaker 1: But here it goes. If as you as you know, I'm Jordan. I think Jordan is the best ever. Do it if it was Jordan playing against say Pittsburgh had a basketball team. Okay, it's Pittsburgh, because I'm a real home team, you fronting false flagging.
Speaker 4: There's only been one player that made me well, actually when it was Jordan. I'm a player guying the guy. Maybe when I was a kid. Maybe that's why that's what it is. Maybe that's why Michael. I just was individual. I just like the individual, and I would follow my favorite guys whatever they go. I like you, I like what boom, I'm gonna follow you wherever you go. That's kind of how I was.
Speaker 3: So that's that's Jakie. I mean, I like the player. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Good boom, that's Jankie. That's super yanky. That's the jankiest thing I never heard of. Joe, that's Jankard in your hip.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: I'm just man, let's say with the super chaps man, look at this. What is that Cet saying? I don't even know what that is? He got two dollars, he said, Joe is Bron over the land.
Speaker 3: You're right, everybody know. Hold up, that's Dan Gilbert say that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold Dan gil hold on. He just texted me home.
Speaker 3: He see my good man. CT know Joe he needs to call.
Speaker 1: Me if he thinks he can ever get floor seats again.
Speaker 4: There's nobody else, nobody else that I got even think about rooting for over the land.
Speaker 3: Then Lebron James. Ron James started out at the land.
Speaker 4: So he put that he just made it. It's just all together everything roll thing once. Listen and I got drafted there to the land and left.
Speaker 3: To the land. You got drafted to the land, but you go go against I landed in the land.
Speaker 4: Man was flying against the land. He was flying past me with the land. He was flying past me in the air to Miami. So I didn't even get to see him my first year's there.
Speaker 1: It was me. You got a TV, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's when I was rocking with the heat. I was heat. I was a heat bron. I was bron fast because he's playing for the heat.
Speaker 4: But I was cast Anderson bar y'all, Baron Davis rocking to Baron Davis, beard to the games?
Speaker 3: What beard you got at the He never had a beard? You mean a fake beard?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you ain't never had no beard. What you're talking about? Here? You out here? You on them drugs?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Good coming in life back ten dollars, she said, welcome back, De boy and Joe. We missed y'all so much. I almost had to start listening to Brown's podcasts. Yep. Then I remember, I have standards, Joe, she had standards. Glad the show is back. For the show come to life again, to it, she said, she said, to it went to Magic City. That's why listen, That's why it's back. It's tight and or they know the first game is the stillers, and that defense is about to put the one hit a quitter on his one hit away from that blue tint. Yeah, yeah, he one hitter. Listen, listen, that ain't right. But the game is rough.
Speaker 3: It's a tough game.
Speaker 1: He knowing, Like, yo, and my back get tight now, I could, you know, possibly not have to play against them. Pittsburgh steels to be real. Mm hmm, comele of life. She's back again. Come to live, she said. The Browns have the first chance of picking their place at the beach in can KUNI.
Speaker 3: Dang covet it.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's real life. That's in real life. No, she.
Speaker 3: What you're not realizing that? Hey, Covenant, did y'all send you your jersey yet? I could got two stealers jerseys from me. I gotta steal sender the Browns one Joe jersey you got on right now. She don't want no Brown jersey.
Speaker 1: She want to burn it up on TV.
Speaker 3: It's respectful coveted life sending us the before the season started.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, y'all already had y'all Trump ship shipped and ready to go before.
Speaker 4: Man listen, Schador was there doing rookie mini camp Okay, they're getting the play calls down. We're going to average at least twenty three points game this year. Okay, that's all I'm telling you. Well, she said no, she did not get her jersey yet. Anyway, that's a new.
Speaker 3: She keep going talking crazy about the Browns though, God, why so reckless?
Speaker 1: Why why do you care? You don't even care about the city of Cleveland, like you said, don't do that just because there's one there's a brown that I'm rocking with. Hey, hey, listen, listen, Joe, Oh crazy like, Oh, if it's just one, it's okay, Right, If it's just one, it's okay, right, is that what you're saying? One? What if it's just one, just one person that you know you're against everybody for you, just for that one person, it's okay. Even though you claim to be the land, you claim to be the land, the city that drafted you, Yeah, took a chance on you.
Speaker 3: Nobody else, Joe, the land rock with me because they know how I feel about them, everybody, but they don't know how you feel about them. Right now.
Speaker 1: They thought you felt the way they felt about you, but they seeing that's not true.
Speaker 4: To know the Land is feeling how much love is happening right now, To know that every is brawn in the land.
Speaker 3: Oh like to know that we're come.
Speaker 1: On, hey Joe, Hey Joe. You know, hey Joe. Huh. If something was to happen Joe and we were to get into an altercation, yes, and I'm like, Joe, you my brother, I got your back no matter what. But and end up being Bron And I like, and I ain't there for you because I'm like, you know what, Man, I can't I can't do nothing for you. Man, you shouldn't have did whatever you did. You on your you solo, by yourself. Man, him and his team that go just stump lights out you. I'm gonna go ahead and watch it.
Speaker 3: He really you ain't really my brother?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Issue? How many?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 1: How many times you donna sat down and ate with Bron? How many times you don't sat down and had and talked and talked about the word. How many times you don't sit down and have conversations with him about his cheering? Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. I had a couple of times. But this is what I'm gonna tell you. I would never let nobody put their hands on you. I don't care who it is. Okay, that's how the land feel about you. You don't feel like that about them to jump on you. I'd be like, oh, bro, that demo, you better not jump on him. Well he jump on us, That's what I tell him. Mm hmmm. Seele don't do that. You see that's there? You go?
Speaker 1: You you.
Speaker 3: Other ready to go away.
Speaker 4: I gotta.
Speaker 3: I make Joe want to fight.
Speaker 1: I gotta find some.
Speaker 3: Depot bro, I gotta Watch'm telling you my goodness.
Speaker 1: Brother. Listen here, baby, we got some uh, we got some good stuff coming up here next week. I think we got uh hotty and up next week. I think that may be Tuesday. Hopefully we'll be at a Stiller's training camp for a couple of days or the week after that. But uh yeah, we uh we got some we got some stuff going on for you. Hold up coming to like you back again? Cover it ten dollars, she said, schuldure. Oh man, she purchase the Browns Christmas cards already.
Speaker 3: Christmas gifts.
Speaker 1: She's trying and plays gifts already.
Speaker 3: Hold on these chairs are un brothers.
Speaker 1: I want I want the Browns jersey because I know you're going to the Hall of Fame as a Brown. That's the only reason she wants the jersey.
Speaker 3: She she can't just be nice.
Speaker 1: She said, she wants the jersey because she knows that's nice saying you're going to go in the Hall of Fame as a Brown. That's why she wants the jersey.
Speaker 4: Wanted to make sure that she has to start it off with the beach chairs and the gifts to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that she's gonna lie. Everything's not gonna be nice these chairs and gifts for your door because we're going to.
Speaker 1: Why is that something crazy like that's nice to do to like as like to purchase for it, like like the Browns, like that's wouldn't you if I send you a beach chairs an umbrella, you go take it because you like.
Speaker 4: To go to the beach, right, Yeah, but it's the purpose it's used to going to the beach in Sanruary.
Speaker 3: Send it to me saying like, oh, you're not going to the playoffs, You're going to be in can Coon. That's what makes it.
Speaker 1: You know you're looking at Oh my bad, I'm sorry, I didn't I didn't interpret it.
Speaker 3: Though we're not going to be in the playoffs. Early trip to I didn't. I didn't interpret that with Joe.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you're mathematically eliminated. Here goes a lawn chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, y'all usually are by December, so I mean it's not really a lie. Man, y'all. Wow, I'm just saying, Joe. Look here, man, ladies and gentlemen, we want to thank you for joining us on this episode of DBO and Joe. Please make sure your like subscribe, download where you get your show. Hit then like button, hitting like button, Joe, Yo.
Speaker 3: We'll see you guys on Monday, same time, same place. Let's get it