Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Here we are, good morning, and thanks for being here for me.
Speaker 3: This week's going slow. This week's going it's kind of just started it on Tuesday. You can't judge it yet, I can.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Some weeks just start slow. This one is.
Speaker 5: I think it's because you've just been like a busy gal lately, so busy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just you.
Speaker 2: Know, what do you what do you mean a busy gal?
Speaker 6: Like just like like busy.
Speaker 5: You've been busy, You've been like working a lot, so the Can I be a busy boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, a busy boy.
Speaker 2: Uh well yeah, we are paying your bills also, do you ever I do have them? Inter of fact, I'm drinking cold coffee right now. I need to go warm it. But do you ever think that your breath smells bad but you can't smell it.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you're always on high alert when you come to your own breath.
Speaker 2: I each was like, I take a bite of food and I cover my north talk. You know, I'm one of those people.
Speaker 1: If I'm close to somebody, I'm very aware of it. Like I'm not like breathing in their face. I lean the other way.
Speaker 2: We all know that, Like when you have a morning meeting after somebody's had coffee and they've not busht their teeth after, Like how dry their tongue is, how coffee breath it is, It's like sour, and that can get worse over time. Anyway, I bring this up because somebody listening has bad breath back.
Speaker 1: Room there we go.
Speaker 2: Anybody have bad breath back there? Generally, well, first time for everything, really, because we're so close in a lot of our situations right where we're right up close and next to the person that you can't tubs. Where are you going?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: You just done it?
Speaker 2: That's wrong.
Speaker 6: He's fixing the TV behind me.
Speaker 2: It is a little scrambling m h okay, well let's see how long that takes. Anyway, when you have to get up close in person with somebody, you need to not have the bad breath. We'll tell you how to get rid of it. It's a thirty second natural cure. What I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's coming up. Got a second date update this morning. I'll tell you more about that on this Tuesday morning. We're to try and do our best to kind of make it not feel like a regular Tuesday and get you in the right headspace to get in and get it done. Today. I'm beginning to subscribe to horoscopes. I was kind of like anti listening to these. I'm and I hear you do it, but I wouldn't let it like guide my thoughts.
Speaker 1: We've been doing it for months.
Speaker 2: I sit here, but I have to plan the next thing.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to finally recruit you.
Speaker 2: But but I sit here and I think, OK, I don't necessarily let it navigate my day, but it does influence my day many times, especially when it really applies, like when you really hit the nail on the head.
Speaker 6: I think it's really hit the nail on the head today for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's start for Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Aries, you might need two or maybe three cups of coffee today.
Speaker 1: No chance I would. I wouldn't fall asleep for two days. Doris, surrender to what you are being called to.
Speaker 5: Gemini, make sure you look both ways before crossing the street.
Speaker 1: Cancer, enjoy a night of mindless TV.
Speaker 6: I am Leo. You need to be around an animal today.
Speaker 1: Virgos speak up in that meeting Libra, express yourself through art today, Scorpio, do something to enrich your mind.
Speaker 5: Sagittarius, hang low today. You aren't feeling your best, so don't push it.
Speaker 1: Capricorn, cleaning out that junk drawer will do wonders for your mind. I don't. Yeah, there's no chance I could picture Ryan cleaning out a junk drawer.
Speaker 6: You think you have, you don't know.
Speaker 1: I bet you I have a.
Speaker 2: Charger drawer, which is a disasters price. My chargers are in one. It's organized with like ties and all that kind.
Speaker 5: Of Okay, Aquarius, you will be surprised just how much can fit in your back.
Speaker 1: Empis. Be sentimental and express it to your loved ones today.
Speaker 2: All right, I want you to think about something. If you're in your kitchen right now, do you have a cucumber?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Always pull it out. Do you always have a cucumber always?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pull it out, and in the next couple of minutes, I'll tell you exactly how to use that cucumber for yourself. So just pull it out and stand by. It's gonna be very important and you'll see it'll make sense. In the second my alarm is on, I got it not on my spa sound. It's on a jarring sound. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I hit.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: It must be a new alarm or a new time.
Speaker 2: We'll have a new iOS have a new phone. And so I don't know if it went back to the original template. But it like scared me, like hit me in the jaw alarm like punch me in the jaw. Wait, let me shake up. It was a shake up, you know, not a wait cup. Sure I got shook up. Let me grab Shalen. That's a great name, Shalen in San Diego here, Good morning, Shalen. How are you?
Speaker 8: Good morning, I'm glad, How are you great?
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening this morning?
Speaker 8: Of course, of course, yeah, I just was calling in to say that. I so I lisked in La listen to you guys every morning in high school, Ryan's Ross is my favorite. Then since moving to San Diego, like seven eight years ago, I was like, I have to still find a way to listen to you guys. So I downloaded the app. I listen to it every morning, makes my day like the best part of my morning.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome. So you got the iHeartRadio. Have you downloaded it and now it's like you're still here and you're not that far away, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not that far away. But sometimes I can't really reach I don't know, my radio is weird, so I like to just you know, get the app and put it on quick.
Speaker 2: So to those who are like on the inside here, what is the difference to you between living in LA and living in San Diego?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you what's huge difference?
Speaker 8: So for me living in LA, I felt like it takes forever just to get somewhere like downtown, like traffic everywhere. But San Diego is great because you can get anywhere literally, like within thirty minutes. Do you want to go downtown thirty minutes like North Park quick? Although, like just everything is so local and easy to get together. There is traffic sometimes a day, but like everything is just so much easier to get to And I feel like there's more to do in San Diego than La.
Speaker 2: Wow, well there is because you can get to it here. There's a lot to do. You just can't get there. You can here, there's a great beach. You can't get there on a weekend.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, for sure, Chilen.
Speaker 2: We love you for finding out. Thank you for listening. Wherever you are, wherever you're going, you can take us with you. We appreciate you.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys. Love you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Thank me too.
Speaker 2: Bye. I mean she's right about downtown. There's stuff I love downtown, and I'm like sometimes h by the time I finished.
Speaker 1: Work, Yeah, I can't get there. You got to plan around it.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: You could? I could you caught you know what I mean? Like, I'll just get there early and take my meeting on zoom.
Speaker 2: I want to go down there whatever.
Speaker 1: Like if you had just something up here, it's like you got to like work around Well.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. You got to make a month out plan anyway. So did you grab a cucumber? If you didn't grab a cucumber, go to your fridge if you're still home, open up the crisper and pull out that cucumber. Look at it. Just think about that cucumber. How many different things that cucumber can become and be? And do You can slice it, you can chop it, you can put some dill and addressing in it. Oh, you can pickle it.
Speaker 6: You put some lemon and salt on it.
Speaker 1: I do like a cucumber salad.
Speaker 2: So later this morning, when we all have stale breath, and we do, I think who in the studio, Mark, Tanya, myself, Tubbs, Sysney is most likely to have stale breath Later?
Speaker 1: I don't know because I don't get close enough to them to really sniff them out.
Speaker 6: You know, I'll admit it. Sometimes a breath can be a little stale.
Speaker 1: Great, great, So here's the tricks.
Speaker 6: Admit it. But like, yeah, after coffee and then we're talking, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, to drink coffee every day. Yeah, all right, here's the trick.
Speaker 2: If you think you have bad breath, or you want to tell somebody they do, here's the secret the cucumber. That cucumber is not just to make a salad out of. Simply place a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth, right up top for thirty seconds. Let it sit there, let it dissolve a little bit. Then lower it to your tongue and chew it and swallow it. It is sucked out all of the holotosis.
Speaker 1: That is so cool. I want to try it.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. I've never heard of it, but I'm definitely going to try it too, because It's so easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sang fight bad breath.
Speaker 2: All right, today's quote. We do a quote every day, and today's quote. There is no trophy that says they pretended to be okay when they weren't.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, good. I was waiting for a little reacity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't really get it, but okay, I get it. I get it right as long as one of us gets it. Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm just playing for one person, even one audience person out there with this FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 1: Demonstrations over immigration policies and mass deportations continued in downtown LA yesterday as thousands of people and blocked city streets for much of the day. pH finally reopened yesterday between the McClure Tunnel in Santa Monica and Carbon Beach Terrace in Malibu, but a stretch of the road will close again today due to the anticipated brain A new investigation is underway into emergency alerts that were sent by mistake to millions of Southern Californians as the Palisades and Eaten fires were burning and Big Bear Mountain Resort, Mammoth Mountain, and June Mountain are off in free lift tickets to active first responders. Throughout the remainder of the twenty twenty four twenty twenty five winter season.
Speaker 2: Still people calling in reeling about the cucumber. I love it. That may be one of our best morning little tidbits. A slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth for thirty seconds, then swallow and chew. It will get rid of your bad breath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you can picture how retrushing it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should all try it. So I have this second date update coming up. They were matched up at a at a wedding. So is there a grooms person and a bride's person at a wedding? So kind of like tell you what you're planning a bridesmaid?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna have a grooms person and a brides person that are single, that uh.
Speaker 6: That walked down the aisle together?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have one single bridesmaid and I don't think any of his groomsmen are a single.
Speaker 2: Who am I walking with?
Speaker 1: You think you're solo?
Speaker 6: I think you're there. I think you're you're planted.
Speaker 1: You're like you can do one or the other.
Speaker 2: Reason.
Speaker 1: Oh, he could walk down the aisle if he wants. If you want him to start everything off.
Speaker 2: Are I a member of the bride's party?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should walk down that now when I officiated, I walk down the aisle, Yeah, I walk down. Everybody shakes your hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you play some Tommy Richmond when I walk out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally a million dollars baby song please, so so good, make an entrance, gemm the lights and here we go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, anyway, they walked down the aisle together, they did some other stuff on the dance floor together, and now he says, oh, yeah, now we got a problem. So that is coming up and I'm gonna pay your bill's neck. But this is going nuts on. TikTok. How do you shower? What do you used to clean yourself and yourself? Do you use a washcloth, a sponge your hands? Sysney, what do you use?
Speaker 1: Maya is kind of like a loof of sponge. It's got like that like harsh like almost hay like woven to describe it.
Speaker 2: So it's scrubbed, it gets rid of dead skin.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, And I really use it on my knees because I remember I have like knee issues and I think it's because I'm always on my knees with my kids, like and I feel like my knees are like dirty, Like I can never clean them clean enough, and so I always try to like really scrub them.
Speaker 2: So for me, I don't use the wash cloth because if that's an extra thing you got to put in the laundry. So I don't use washcloth and then do use it again, you let it dry. It's crusty soap, and don't use that. I don't use a loofa because I don't have one. Yeah, I don't use a sponge because they think they collect things. So I just use my palms.
Speaker 1: That is the debate, And so I just use my palm. Many people are like that doesn't clean you enough?
Speaker 2: How does it not like the water's running. I use scirty soap. I use soap liquid and I put all over me and I turn around and I shake it all about.
Speaker 1: Because you're not getting like the dead skin cells off of you. So if you had some sort of like a wash cloth or a spongey type thing, that's the way they sell. Like this really good one that like just sticks onto your wall and it's like made out of rubber and I can't describe it. It's not a mitten, but it's like it has a handle in the back, so then when you put it on, it's just like a flat surface of the little bristles and it's all made out of like rubber, and then you can use that to like scrub.
Speaker 6: I actually can't even tell you.
Speaker 5: I think the last time I washed my knees was like two thousand and five, Like I have to wash the.
Speaker 2: Water runs down.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, I watch the hotspots and that's it, okay, Like.
Speaker 1: Your elbows on your knees are like the go.
Speaker 2: Tue so me I shower hands?
Speaker 1: What I use tanya hands hands?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I use like an app rus loofah the word ruby, what.
Speaker 2: Do you use?
Speaker 1: I use like this long Korean scrub that like it's like a net, a net along net thing.
Speaker 6: Like a loofa.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a loose like a scarf.
Speaker 1: Like you're so judgmental with people that you used lufahs. Like we could say the same thing about you not using anything.
Speaker 6: That's fine, but the loofah so much.
Speaker 1: It's not a loofah. It's not a loofa?
Speaker 2: Is it a bad net? Kind of like a like a tennis net and.
Speaker 6: It's one layer.
Speaker 1: I want to try it. Don't even heard of that nice little back screen.
Speaker 2: Christmas gifts for everyone, don't give doesn't so the experts say you should use her hands. That's what the experts and experi dermatologists wo Time for a second date. Updatesisting and Tanya, we do these often and now listen to this. They met at their best friend's wedding. He was a groomsman, she was a bridesmaid, and they were assigned to walk down the aisle together. So they never really went out out out in the wild. But they spent like the wedding together.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was kind of like their first date.
Speaker 2: They made out on the dance floor, exchanged numbers and says it was so nice. So then he texts her to ask her out, and she said, that's okay, I'm not interested what happened. So Jake, here we are, and I love that you have the courage to want to get to the bottom of this and get the peace of mind. I would not want to know. I would just walk away. But what's interesting is that you met at the wedding, you hung out, you made out. Now I think that there is this version of people that get a little loose at weddings because they're at a wedding and it doesn't really mean anything. Like I think that sometimes you're looking for somebody to dance with or hook up with, and that's it, just at the wedding, and then you leave, you go your separate ways, and you really don't fallow. I think there's a category of people.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, there was a bunch of my wedding that hooked up and then never again.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. So you, however, you were really into her, but when you got a message after asking her out, sweetly asking her out again, and the message said that's okay, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: What's cars like?
Speaker 2: What do you make of that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. That's why I want to find out. I have no idea, but it's like it's like a different person, right, Yeah, it's exactly what I felt like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you want to go out with somebody that speaks to you like that?
Speaker 6: Well, it's not.
Speaker 7: Mean I mean I thought I did. Yeah, I mean like when in person, she's amazing.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, but there's something about you that she doesn't want to have any more to do with.
Speaker 7: True?
Speaker 1: Was there ever a moment during the whole wedding night that kind of like got weird.
Speaker 7: No literally not no, like nothing I can think of at all. And it's that's why I'm like kind of blown away, because like we're I don't know, we had great chemistry and I mean I don't know, it was like literally perfect. So I just kind of came out of nowhere. It was really stunned. I kind of took it as a done deal already.
Speaker 2: Hi, Arian, it's Ryan Seacrest and Assistanty and Tanya. You're on the air with us. Thanks for a green to come on. How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Are you did super well? So tell me this. You were at a wedding recently, and forgive our intrusion, and you met a guy named Jake. How did you hit it off with Jake?
Speaker 9: I mean I hit it off well. He was nice and we danced and there was there was a vibe, yeah I was It was definitely a vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. And then like you dance, you hugged, you made out, Like what happened?
Speaker 9: We made out a little bit on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: How is that? Is he a good kisser?
Speaker 9: He's a good kisser.
Speaker 2: What makes a good kisser?
Speaker 6: That's a great question.
Speaker 9: I feel like it's gonna have a little bit of passion in it and like not too much tongue and yeah, I feel like it's a rhythm.
Speaker 7: That's you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: Soft tongue, right, soft tongue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, control the saliva.
Speaker 9: Exactly, that's what.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming out with us, all right, So you meet the guy, you do this on the dance floor, and then what like, do you have plans to go out again with him?
Speaker 10: Well, he texted me and he asked if like he asked me out on a date, and yeah, it was it was nice.
Speaker 11: I just like I.
Speaker 9: I didn't feel like he texted me to go out like to the tar Pits and I just I am not. I don't know for me, that's not the first day. That sounds so boring. Yeah, and it was going to be closed, so we were just gonna walk around. That was his idea of a date.
Speaker 1: No, like he got like the vip axes at the Love ray a tar Pits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where they're building the new Lacma to that whole construction and Wills she's got that construction going on. Yeah, we don't just go to the museum. It's like right there, reroute him. Sorry, so you liked him, but then because of what he wanted to do. I understand that you said these words in attext. That's okay, I'm not interested. Is that true?
Speaker 9: I did say that. It's I just feel like there's a type of date that should be a first date and that is not even close to one of them.
Speaker 1: And that's like a fourth grade field track.
Speaker 9: Yeah, literally exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go the dairy farm afterwards. Uh okay. So for me, I'm just you know, I'm not I have no I don't care, but I do care. To me, that seems like a harsh text. If you like someone and it's just about the date, how about like rewarding it with a little bit of hope that he could replan it to do something it might be more up your alley.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, I definitely like would be still interested.
Speaker 10: I just think that, Like, to me, I had an idea of what I wanted and that was not close to it, and then I just felt like, I mean, I don't know him that well, I don't have to invest that much time into this.
Speaker 9: Maybe it's just not meant to be kind of saying, but you.
Speaker 2: Sound complacent about it, like you don't sound enthusiastic.
Speaker 9: Because I don't I'm like about going out with him or like yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Just do you like the guy?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 9: I think he was cute and he seems cool.
Speaker 2: And then the date suggestion like yeah, exactly would this week? Can overcome?
Speaker 1: Pick another place?
Speaker 2: When I say we can overcome, I say because Jake is on the line taking notes right now about how to come up with a better activity for the date.
Speaker 7: Jake, Hey, here we are.
Speaker 2: Hey, would you like to respond to Arian and what you said?
Speaker 7: So I actually thought that was a good idea for a date, because I mean, you know, we kind of live in that area, and I don't know, I didn't think you actually cared, like that's oh damn.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well go to Lakma, go to the museum. Beautiful, beautiful art there. It's not expensive, you can walk around, take your time, you can actually eat there in the courtyard.
Speaker 1: So nice.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you're like, if she's willing to let me, you know, give it a second shot. I would like I love to play an amazing date. Okay, it'll be every like literally, I can you know it'll be like one that you don't forget and even even if like even if it's just one and done, it'll just be like an amazing time.
Speaker 1: There's no pressure, accept the pressure.
Speaker 9: So she has to answer right now. I yeah, I mean yeah, it would definitely be into it. What are you thinking, though, I'm scared now, you know, like ask ai or something.
Speaker 7: No, I mean maybe no, but like I'll do whatever it care. Literally, just give me a few hours. I'll text you. It will be like a full line centerary, but it'll be like really dope, it'll be really fun. I mean yeah, it won't be the tar page, I promise.
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, I'm fine with that. I'm curious to see what you come up with.
Speaker 2: This is cute, great, this is cute. So we're gonna leave. We are leaving now, Jake, al On, it's up to you, Jake, don't screw it out. Let's come up with something fun and creative and good luck, thank you. They're not gonna last.
Speaker 1: Hey, what happens.
Speaker 2: She's not into it. I'm telling you right now, she's courtesy dating. Oh she's doing courtesy. She had no enthusiasm, no excitement, no light no spark.
Speaker 6: No, but I think that was her personality. Like I think she was just like chill girl.
Speaker 1: With Tanya in this one. There, I have hope?
Speaker 2: Well I don't, and I usually am very hopeful.
Speaker 1: You are hopeful.
Speaker 2: I have hope coming out of my pores.
Speaker 1: No way before I even start a second date up that you already don't even have hope.
Speaker 6: Before dating sucks?
Speaker 2: What do you know about dating?
Speaker 1: Oh, she knows plenty. I think I's gone on more dates than anybody here. Yes, we've already got in a different generation.
Speaker 2: Like, so, how do you sleep? Do you sleep well? I have finally learned how to sleep better than ever before. It requires the same pillow all the time. I must have the same pillow to put my head on, and I must have the same pillow to hug. I cannot substitute pillows. If I do, my brain my body feels like something's off.
Speaker 1: Oh they're like your lovees.
Speaker 2: They're lovees.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're your loveies.
Speaker 1: My kids have lovees.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I have to speak with that every night and calms them.
Speaker 2: It's best if it's cool for me to sleep well.
Speaker 6: Right, you put it in the fridge.
Speaker 1: What you no like the temperature in the room.
Speaker 6: Oh, because people do that sometimes they put like their pillowcases and stuff and that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's best that. No, I'm not touching anything while I'm sleeping.
Speaker 6: So romantic. Yeah, so so super fun to sleep next to you.
Speaker 2: Well, it's fine, about time you say that. So that's it. It's not about fun, it's about rest, yes, and recharging, Tanya. Yes, this is a priority one and fun and fun. I need rest yeah, and love.
Speaker 1: I need love, but everyone needs love.
Speaker 2: Yes, I might need rest before love right now.
Speaker 6: Rest before love is actually a good book title.
Speaker 2: Rest before love. One can love until you're fully rested. A memoir rest yourself before you love someone else. But I'm telling you right now, my sister rest over rest like she's so happy to get rest. I know, busy, Sysney, you don't need a lot of rest, lucky.
Speaker 1: I you know it's changing a little bit every year, it changes a little bit.
Speaker 6: I do enjoy my sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a lot more sleep now just in this last year, than I ever have before.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, this term sleep maxing is all over. TikTok has to do with the perfect night sleep? Yeah, you're obsessing about it, right.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. It's like obsessing over the perfect night sleep. So it usually involves sleep tracking apps like the Aura ring and at least one over the top hack like mouth taping.
Speaker 2: Tiny does all those.
Speaker 1: Where you cover your mouth to force yourself to breathe through your nose all night. Other things involve the Sleepy Girl mocktails. People say that I that you can get a best night sleep if you get like a mixed cherry juice with Seltzer water and then you add some magnesium powder and then you drink that before bed. But like, if I drink any of Seltzer before bed, I would have acid reflux.
Speaker 5: Because it just doesn't Yeah, you have to do the time has to be perfect anyways, So prioritaries in your sleep is great, But obsessing over it, experts say that is the issue.
Speaker 1: It's the obsession. It's the checking every single day and do to the and all that. It leads to stress. It leads to anxiety and at the end sleep your worst sleep overall, like, in the long term, you're going to have worse sleep.
Speaker 2: Well, Tanya, you do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do you sleep max?
Speaker 2: And maybe? And are you getting good sleep?
Speaker 6: A lot hard to say Ryan hard to say.
Speaker 5: Telling me I'm getting I'm getting optimal sleep, so it feels strong.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. She'll come in here and she'll be like, oh my gosh, my Ring said this. I'm so happy I got good sleep last night. But then the day and her Ring says something different. She's like, my Ring said that I had horrible sleep last night and I don't know why, and blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: If I get below twenty percent of rem I freak out.
Speaker 2: That's the anxiety roller coasters of emotions, no reason then, just put it all down or.
Speaker 6: Like latency is it latency or latincy? I don't know what latency? Yeah, if it's too if the if I fall sleep, how long it takes you to get there? Yes? And if I fall asleep faster than like five minutes, I freak out too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why was I so tired?
Speaker 2: In the latency The time it takes me to actually fall asleep, I know is a good twenty five sometimes thirty.
Speaker 6: I could be three minutes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's great if you can fall Yeah, Michael falls asleep in like thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Blessing. All right, So that was all right? So They did one hundred thousand people in this survey, and they asked questions about cheating, and here are the results. They asked, who engages in sexual infidelity more men or women?
Speaker 1: And the answer is men?
Speaker 6: Yes, men, I would say man.
Speaker 2: The answer is men, okay. And they also said the survey who engages in emotional infidelity more men or women.
Speaker 1: I'm going to guess women because maybe they're oblivious, they don't think they're doing it.
Speaker 2: You go men? Women?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: They asked in the infidelity survey who is more likely to cheat with someone online? Back room? Anybody went in on this one?
Speaker 10: Men?
Speaker 12: Men?
Speaker 6: Really? Women?
Speaker 2: Women? Tanya is correct, silence everywhere here because there's not any guys around, all right, there's no dudes here, so silence like more.
Speaker 1: Guys are like gamers, and then they're like cheating by like playing games.
Speaker 2: Okay, words the cheating playing games?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, you meet people in these like Xbox community, yeah, and it's like innocent, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Fresh infidelity survey here, who is more likely to cheat with someone their spouse knows personally? Men or women?
Speaker 1: Men.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go scandabal and say men, Tanya, women, Tanya's correct women women, Okay, one more bad girls?
Speaker 2: Who is more likely to cheat more than once? Men or women?
Speaker 11: Men?
Speaker 2: And this tippany thing, stop it, just take it away. I think men men were likely to cheat more than once, Tanya men back room men women wrong, Ruby man, Let me grab Pasadena's Candace listening to us over there in Pasadena. Okay, Candace, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great? Thank you for listening to us. So you're calling about your ex boyfriend's family and they keep interacting with you on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Why okay?
Speaker 11: So he tooke up with me like a little bit over a month ago, and since then, like everything I post, like all my stories, all my pictures, everything, they always like it and they like comment and stuff too, Like I posted that I went to a wedding and his mom and his sister both were like, oh, he looks so great, Like how is the wedding? Was it fun? And so I texted him because I was like, this is super awkward, and he told me that he hasn't told them yet.
Speaker 1: Oh h h why not?
Speaker 2: But why has he?
Speaker 11: I think because he's the one that broke up with me. I don't know if he's like embarrassed or he feels like they're going to tell him he did the wrong thing, because like we were together for like two years, so I'm actually like pretty close with his family and we got along really well. And so I don't know if they're going to like be like mad at him. He thinks they're going to be mad at him, or they're going to be upset or sad.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: You So you sound like you're doing fine with this.
Speaker 11: I mean I feel like I'm okay with the breakup, but uh, it is like painful to keep seeing them like come up in my norse.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's either you got to reach out to your ex and say, tell your parents, or you got to tell his parents parents, or maybe what's your ex boyfriend's name, Andy? Tell Andy's family, Hey, you should speak to Andy today about something.
Speaker 6: That's like the worst advice ever.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it what it makes it sound like, but I like it. I think just say you should talk to Andy tonight. Thank you, big hugs, Thank you, big hugs. Love the big hugs.
Speaker 11: I thought, I mean I could, like, I don't know, if this is like horrible, I thought maybe we could block them, and then they would like ask him.
Speaker 2: Why that's good too. Then it's off your plate. I like it, that's good. Block them or just redirect then the bridge, or or you.
Speaker 6: Could post a quote about breakup suck or like something.
Speaker 2: All right, look, canness you have several different varying opinions here. Good luck on this one. Let us know how it goes.
Speaker 11: Thank you tweet.
Speaker 2: No, that's just too much, or it's much perfect. I think just redirect them. Hey, you should talk to Andy tonight. Big hugs coming up next?
Speaker 6: Actually like big hugs.
Speaker 2: All right. So we'll get to this in a second. But I guess an email will send out company wide here about the dress code at iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: I was surprised about that, so.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that. But a lot of bosses around southern California is saying their employees don't know how to behave anymore in the office. Is this because of being out of the office during some of the lockdown and having to come back in and they don't want to.
Speaker 1: I think this has a few layers to it. So yes, I feel like working from home during the pandemic has a lot to maybe blame for this, And also maybe the difference in generations. I think times have just changed in general with our dress code overall, maybe not even in the office, but just think about like how people used to dress when they boarded a flight back.
Speaker 7: In the day.
Speaker 2: I hopek we should dressed right. I used to actually when I would go visit once a year and fly to visit my grandparents wherever my grandfather was stationed in the army, and that we moved all the time. I would take my dad samsonite briefcase with me when I was nine to make it look like I was a business treveer. You hard briefcase.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I feel like everyone would dress up more and it was like this. I don't know what whether you call it etiquette, fine, but apparently workers are a little rusty now in person with all things, like even just the way they treat the kitchen with a common area. They'll lead that.
Speaker 2: Happens here, the kitchen here is a disaster, and that little bathroom around the corner smells like, yeah, squirrels.
Speaker 1: Other employees are too loud or they're on their phones during in person meetings now because they were just so used to being able to do their own thing on zooms where you didn't really notice what they were doing. Maybe they had their cameras off, but it's And I just was in a meeting yesterday with like maybe eight or nine people, and yeah, like people just have their phones with a text message will come in. We'll check it in the middle like the meeting, like it's I it.
Speaker 2: Have you been in a meeting where you're holding it? It's like, wow, I mean, how long.
Speaker 8: Is this going to go?
Speaker 1: Exactly? But I guess it comes out of like shaking hands and small talking at network events and things are just awkward now. So some bosses and some companies are sending their employees to etiquette school and this is a real thing. Like these schools exist. I had no idea about them. And the people that run these schools say, yeah, we've seen a spike before. We used to have like maybe two companies hit us up, and now it's like three four a month. Like it's just it's really skyrocket to be people like to be I guess retrained on how to be professional.
Speaker 2: I am interested in etiquette school. I think etiquette school might benefit all of us.
Speaker 1: I think psychte school. Yeah, and I guess there's a few courses, and the last course ends with like a business lunch and how to be etiquette when you eat at a restaurant and things like that. Those are all things things that anybody which should learn.
Speaker 2: So get to what the management here sent about dress code to iHeart staff.
Speaker 1: So I guess the cheesema is that some of the salespeople were coming into the office more in like comfortable attire, called it sweats.
Speaker 2: What are you guys wearing right?
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't think that that no applied to us. They don't forget what they don't We're not coming in here, Listen.
Speaker 2: We're all coming to the same place. We're the same people, but.
Speaker 1: We're not meeting. We're not meeting. We're not doing business meetings. Like how with the outside, with how they are at the outside. We come in, we come into our little cocoon, yes, and then we go off about our day. But they basically said, there's a dress code. No more of this, no more of that. Please come like whatever it is I.
Speaker 2: Want you to know, they say, or wearing matching sweatsuit right.
Speaker 6: Now, tell you something. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: A matching sweatsuit can be so chic. If you throw a long coat over it with your back cool.
Speaker 6: Jacket over it, and tell you it can be classy.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't go meet forward outside these walls, Ryan, and that they're saying.
Speaker 1: If I had a meeting with a client or with the potential, whatever, I do, dress differently. I wouldn't wear this sweat.
Speaker 2: See. I think if if I were the advertiser and you were coming to meeting, I'd want you dressed like that. That's very cool. I'd want to know I'm advertising with somebody pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Me too.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to Bunzel screw, but my normal clothes is cool too.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 2: And like, I don't I care, but not so much. Well, I guess that's why I want to That's who I want to read my commercials.
Speaker 1: I think the next memo might be, uh, the kitchen etiquette, because there's a post it on the microwave right now that says please no fish.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: It actually doesn't say please, it just says no fish, no broccoli, So.
Speaker 2: You have to fish. I can live with. But I'm bringing broccoli fish.
Speaker 1: Who heats the fish at work?
Speaker 6: I'm sure I've done that.
Speaker 2: Patty probably did. Yeah, for sure, Patty to bring in Piet the day after.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she heat it up everything.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I loved it. Let me grab Sam and send Gabriel before anything else. Sam, good morning, morning Ryan. How can we help you? It sounds not good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I don't really know what to do about this situation. I'm kind of freaked out about the whole thing. I don't know, but my few the future father in law, meant by it. But I recently asked my girlfriend's parents if it was okay with them if I, you know, proposed and eventually got married. But when I did, my future father in law kind of looked at me and said, well, I don't know why you'd want to do that, but good luck.
Speaker 2: Well knowing.
Speaker 4: It was just kind of it was just a little jarring. It seemed it seemed pretty serious. I don't know, marriage, no comment.
Speaker 2: Because maybe he's referring to like I made this mistake. However, it is harsh. It's harsh, it's not little like. I'm discouraged by it, and it makes me think, well, they don't like me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we've we've been dating for a few years, so I thought we got alonger maybe yeah, maybe he.
Speaker 1: Just wants to make sure that you're really serious about it and going to go the distance.
Speaker 7: Hopefully that's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I am pretty serious. I love her a lot, but just the way he said it, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't love it.
Speaker 2: Have you talked to your girlfriend about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 2: And what does she say?
Speaker 4: You know, she's just as confused and lost as I am. She was weirded out when I told her about it.
Speaker 1: I think she should just have a conversation with him separately. Then maybe she can get to the bottom of it if there's something deeper.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like you may never win them over.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't think that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, this guy sounds like he's got an issue.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's about him though, I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's because he's not happy in his own I don't know, but Sam, I guess, well, he.
Speaker 1: Could have just panicked too, Like Dad just sometimes don't know what to say, Like when Michael asked for my dad's hand in marriage, and my dad was like great and everything, but then he's like, you know, your dad's handing me. I'm sorry from my hand and that's a twist. But he basically told Michael, you know, Ssan's really tough, almost like trying to scare Michael off.
Speaker 2: He still came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, maybe he just didn't really know how to put his words together.
Speaker 2: I think you're doing the elegant, very gentleman thing, which is going this path, and if you hit a dead end, you still love her, then you do you need to do for your heart? Buddy?
Speaker 7: I think you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh good luck man.
Speaker 2: All right, you can right in there, take care of that. Thank you, thank you. But i'd be I mean, I kind of would know going in right what the parents might feel or think and just go for it. But it would also be really disheartening, discouraging.
Speaker 5: I mean, at least he didn't say no, yeah, and it sounds like he's projecting like he's like not happily married, and he's like and.
Speaker 2: Then I turn it and say, well listen, sir, I mean, do you want to talk? Yeah, you want to talk about what's going on here with you and the missus, because if you're this cynical about our love and ours is young love hoping for a big future. If you said about it, let's talk about what you're projecting here. Sit down here. What can I buy you by? Well, I guess that's it for us. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: You guys coming over tonight tonight Now I have dinner plans.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for the invite.
Speaker 2: How about not the same day invite?
Speaker 1: Taco Tuesday, broke kettle black?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, texting us an hour before lunch. Hey, guys, want to be that noon?
Speaker 2: For not going all right, We'll see tomorrow. Guys, have a good one. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.