Speaker 1: Hi, It's Andrew Man.
Speaker 2: You sure are in a harry.
Speaker 1: I am in a hurry, big old hurry. Yeah, I got something to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess we're just gonna blow right through this, right through it.
Speaker 1: Scotty wants to sit here, and this is what's gonna be funny. We're gonna be here probably for thirty minutes because Scott's gonna be like, you know, I actually do want to talk about post today.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: And what's interesting about post is actually I have my facts here and do you have time? Correct?
Speaker 2: Look what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. This is what's gonna happen live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal and we're gonna try a new one today and to other ones. And you know that's what we do. We eat cereal and we let you know whether it's good or not. Actually, one of our listeners just sent us on Instagram direct message saying that she bought the wheaties because of us. Ooh ooh you hear that General Mills she bought the wheaties because of us?
Speaker 1: Do you have do you have the what that package that that listener sent to us?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: I put it on your chair? The shirt's right there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it worse? Name Pam?
Speaker 1: Before I forget, I want to say thank you to Pam, who lives in Stonybrook, New York.
Speaker 2: That's Long Island.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would like to say thank you for sending us the really nice T shirts.
Speaker 2: Lady, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: These are my celebrity glasses.
Speaker 2: What what shirt did you get?
Speaker 1: I got one for the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: Oh I got the Dare shirt because you make fun of me.
Speaker 1: I know I read the note. All right, thank you so much. Again, we really appreciate it. See we do open your packages.
Speaker 2: So check it out. The cereal that I was gonna do you okay, the new cereal today? It is from Posts so very good that I don't you have some kind of intuition there? This is really who's sang intuition? Is Juira?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Jewel?
Speaker 1: It's jewel?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, because the shaver.
Speaker 1: Your that's actually the song that ended her career.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Fun fact.
Speaker 2: Look no I don't want to wear the sunglasses. We're in a hurry, right.
Speaker 1: Look look, wow, salted caramel artificially flavored honey Bunch of Votes, Wow Salted Caramel Honey Bunch's artificially flavor Wow thessalted Caramel artificially flavored honey Bunch of Boats.
Speaker 2: Okay, so bet a week family size No. About a week or so ago, a secret squirrel Joel texted me and said, hey, man, we have these. I was like, I know, I saw them. I was gonna buy them, but post said they were sending them to us, but we hadn't received them yet and we needed to record an episode, so I did buy it. That episode got postponed. So you know, now I have three boxes, and I'll tell you why because here's the one that I bought from shop right. Elvis wanted to try it, so he already had it. I did not taste it, but that's why this is opening, okay, so interned down. Yeah, yes, said hey, I wanted you to try a cereal that I noticed you hadn't tried yet, so I got you this. He also got us the Wednesday cereal that we did last week, but that's okay. It wasn't posted yet, so he didn't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, internedan, So sorry, we didn't like that one, but thank you for thinking of us.
Speaker 2: And then this box came from post from the PR company. They sent it to us, so you know, I.
Speaker 1: Also want to say hi to the people at Three Wishes because I met somebody who works there, and thank you so much for sending us cereal in the future.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the wonderful Wish and Grad family, Yes Wishing Grad. Yeah, she sent me a postcard a while about it was funny when I was in the barbershop.
Speaker 1: It was mentioned specifically because they.
Speaker 2: Brought I don't understand this whole story.
Speaker 1: So I was in the barber shop getting my hair done before I was going on this trip, and somebody brought in a whole, like Costco size box of the Three Wish of cereal. Yes, So they got to talking. My barber was talking to me and I was like, Oh, do you get that cereal for free? And the guy was like, oh yeah, my wife is like the head of marketing for Three Wishes. And I was like, oh, well, that's funny.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: I've had that cereal before because I do a cereal podcast. They're like, oh, a cereal podcast. Oh is it that one with the guys from Z one hundred and I was like, that's me. They were like no way, wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Do you remember trying that cereal?
Speaker 1: I liked one of them. Yeah, I specifically remember saying that this is the best of the healthy alternative cereals.
Speaker 2: We have a love hate with them. Yeah, we love some, we hate others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I really hope they keep growing. They have the new one with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Cool, so marshmallows. Yeah, they have a marshmallow one coming, kind of like a fake lucky charm.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're going to send it to us.
Speaker 2: All right, very good. So listen, here's my problem with the Farmland Fresh Dairyes, fridge people around here just think it's a free for all. Yeah, and I have been you know, we're recording this episode right before the big show is going on vacation. Yeah, so I've been rationing the Farmland Fresh Dairies milk all week because I knew we had to record this week. I came in this morning and here's what's left of our two percent reduced fat milk. There's very little in the jug here.
Speaker 1: So let that be a testament to how good the milk is though, and how much we drink here.
Speaker 2: People keep swiping it exactly.
Speaker 1: Farmland Fresh Daies, thank you so much for sending us the milk. But at the same time, people stop stealing our Farmland Fresh Dairyes, milk, yes, please please. We had chocolate milk in there too.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, we're just gonna have to use a splash in each coup.
Speaker 1: You know, I hate that word when it comes to milk.
Speaker 2: Hold on, splash of two percent. Splash of two percent.
Speaker 1: You don't have to say it. I knew what you were doing.
Speaker 2: Yeh, take us foon. I don't want to touch it. Ink you like Monifa?
Speaker 1: I know that one. No no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Do you really want to touch it?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I got the wrong one.
Speaker 2: Ready, here we go. It's honey bunches of oats. Salted caramel. Hmmm, I wouldn't. That was a little like it was a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't like salt of caramel, really, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't taste of salt. Was that just a figure of speech.
Speaker 1: I know this is gonna sound crazy, but it's a childhood thing. I had a salted caramel things, but they put way too much salt on it, and so I've always associated it with like a salt brick, and I hate it, like sweet salty brick, like a horse salt lick. No disgusting. But this is the right amount of salt. It's just a touch, just like or splash of salt, and the caramel really comes through and it's delicious.
Speaker 2: I do taste the caramel flavor. I also wish that it was a little bit sweeter. M m so because of that three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I give it four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: It's got the classic honey bunches of oats, taste, the clusters, the flakes, with the hint of caramel paramel. However you like to say it. I don't really taste the salt. I just wish it was a little bit more sweet.
Speaker 1: I really like it. It's perfectly sweet for me. It's not too much, it's not overdoing it. I give it four balls in a spoon. Okay, yeah, that's like a dessert.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, for the most part, ninety five percent of the cereals we eat are like desserts. Yeah, just saying yeah, like this next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are the.
Speaker 2: Biggest, seriously, the biggest. Speaking of marshmallows. So, my friend Mara Big listener of the show Loves It lives in Kansas City, Kansas loves Hid Interesting went to the Price Chopper, Oh love that, and sent me a picture and showed me this. There was a whole aisle of Always Save cereals.
Speaker 1: Oh we've never had any of these.
Speaker 2: Now here's I had a crazy flashback when I saw this, because when I was just a young lad the Wall Bounds Supermarket, which is out of business for years now, their store brand was all Way Save. Okay. I did some investigating, and Always Save came out in nineteen eighty four, about the time I was a young lad. So you don't have you calling yourself that. So stores at the time were using always Save as their store brand. Okay, So I guess that's what Price Chopper is doing, and maybe some other stores across this great country of ours. But here we go always right, he's gonna tell monologues, okay. So anyway I Always Save is the store brand or the generic if you will? All right? And this is a giant, massive box of marshmallow glitters and recipe on side. Look at that.
Speaker 1: What Thank you so much Meyer for sending us these. I ever meet you. I'm sure you're gonna be a wonderful person.
Speaker 2: You've met her? I think, Oh I have yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold, I gotta shake it, dude, shake I can wait.
Speaker 2: Well, you know people can watch me shake my box. If one of these days some of these things go up on YouTube. Oh they get a tight seal, I tell you. Usually the generics are just like we can. I'm gonna rip it. I know it.
Speaker 1: Don't you get cereal on me? Right now?
Speaker 2: There I go.
Speaker 1: Remember the one time that you spit milk out on me?
Speaker 2: I do? Wasn't it fun?
Speaker 1: That was? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Farmland Fresh Air's milk is great anywhere on you in a cup, in a bowl.
Speaker 1: Yay. Marshmallow glitters.
Speaker 2: The marshmallows are different than your lucky charms. They're interesting, got stars okay, and weird looking horseshoe type things. Could they don't list the shapes like no, no, no no, not on generics andrew.
Speaker 1: Crowns, triangles and circles. Does it say that tied I red balloons.
Speaker 2: Who would the generic mascot be for marshmallow glitters? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's like a cow.
Speaker 2: I think it would be Lucy the Leprechaun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Lucy. But Lucy is like a foul mouth like British person like, Oi, you want me cereal? No you don't.
Speaker 2: That's Australian in it? No Oi Oi? Yeah, vegem everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well then okay, she's Australian.
Speaker 2: Then do you think it's a vegemite cereal?
Speaker 1: Oh? Please God? No, all right, Australian would be like, Hi, it's different.
Speaker 2: So the cereal the cereal pieces are just pretty much all diamonds or squares, I guess, depending on how you hold it. All right, let's just rush right through it. Good. Yeah, it doesn't taste quite like lucky charms.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it tastes like cheerios with marshmallows. Yeah, I could see that it's ceerials with marshmallows, which I actually really like. That's that's a new interesting taste we haven't had yet. It is.
Speaker 2: It's not quite as sweet as your lucky charms. It's a good source of eleven vitarins and mental vitaarins and vitamins, vitamins and minerals. I'm ready to go, Andrew Glitters. I'm giving it four bowls in a spoon. I like it.
Speaker 1: I give it four bowls.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The pieces themselves, like the cereal the cereal pieces. Yeah, they're not coated with like sugar like a Lucky Charms pieces.
Speaker 2: The good they're not frosted Lucky Charms. They're just regular Marshmallow literaist.
Speaker 1: They're regular regular marsham March.
Speaker 2: I can't say right, all right, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: I'm WILVERD Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years.
Speaker 2: Edward bat you know, it would have been about thirty years now, he's been well, he hasn't been dead for ten years, maybe about five. Look at you?
Speaker 1: Hey, can we go? It's me Lucy and I do Marshmallow Glennis really quick.
Speaker 2: We need to thank our friends at General Mills because they have been.
Speaker 1: The monologues, the monologues, the monolge what here we go?
Speaker 2: If this is serial woman to our friends at General Mills, they've been really stepping up their game lately. They sent us this great back to school box talk and why didn't you know?
Speaker 1: It has a book. I'll read you the kid's book while on air.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually this is all the stuff they sent us. And I took home. What yeah, well, because I have the kids and This is all lunchbox stuff and back to school things.
Speaker 1: Noize yesterdays, super mac and cheese. You're telling me she goes to school with a kettle of boiling water makes it?
Speaker 2: She sure does.
Speaker 1: Oh really, she brings it to the lunch room. She boils, yes, the pasta, Yes she does.
Speaker 2: Where in the lunch room Evelyn does it for Yes, the lunch lady Evelyn.
Speaker 1: She really she boils and makes the mac and cheese for her.
Speaker 2: Yes. So thank you General Mills for the box top products that you sent. What. Look they got some moorest nature value lunchbox that would be so good, it even says, lunch box bars.
Speaker 1: That's for her lunch box. Yes, that would be so good. Wow, that's we're stealing our lunch box things.
Speaker 2: Hold on, they set us something else. Look look what they sent us today.
Speaker 1: And what's not in there?
Speaker 2: No, it's all in here because we've done these already. So thank you so much, General Mills. Look at that always organic, never ordinary. Ah, Cascadian for mini bites. Wow, we did both of these. There's the cookies and cream and the fruitfuls.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and these are crayons.
Speaker 1: Nobody tell you something. This packaging right, you guys.
Speaker 2: They did a great job.
Speaker 1: Look at that. It's like a story book.
Speaker 2: Mini bites, big fun.
Speaker 1: That is so freaking cool. Yeah, I'd love that we get these boxes.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Remember when we were in and then we would just complain for her about not getting the pr boxes.
Speaker 2: What I tell you, we beat them to the punch because we did these series, like I'm month ago, ha ha. Right, So I'll take those crayons home if that's okay, for Cooper, and I'll donate the cereals okay because the big Thanksgiving free drive is coming soon.
Speaker 1: Great, Yeah, the crayons for Cooper? Is Cooper in second grade?
Speaker 2: She likes to call her. Yeah, okay, all right, so that's.
Speaker 1: Artful and I appreciate that actually.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much, General Moose and paying homage to Cascadi Inform because they send us that let's do Cascadian form blueberry vanilla granola.
Speaker 1: There is gonna be amazing. I just know it, you think, so, yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you tell by the sticker where I got it?
Speaker 1: You got this from?
Speaker 2: Bye? Right?
Speaker 1: No, by right, that's a thing you got this from? Great value, No, big lots, big lots. That was it?
Speaker 2: Yep, Cascadian farm or I can tell you.
Speaker 1: I bought like too much toilet paper there once.
Speaker 2: You sure did, And I never understand.
Speaker 1: That's like literally the only story I have from a big lots Now. I went there, and I don't know how it was like impossible, Like I don't know where that toilet paper came from Narnia, who Hogwarts wherever? But that was. There is no shot that I bought that much toilet paper that it lasted me a year and a half.
Speaker 2: All right, this is like an error package because look it says tear here. I guess, have me tear here where there's nowhere to tear there's no notch right here, there's no notch. Oh see the notches is not right. Let me just cut it, okay, because you know you don't hear a razor blade. We don't have time at all.
Speaker 1: You know, now, eh, you almost hit me with that.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I'm very good with a box cutter.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to ask any further.
Speaker 2: Quick smells. It actually smells nice like blueberries.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be delicious because I love vanilla, I love blueberries. It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Good, Okay. The farmland fresh areas two percent reduced fat. Milk has been rationed, and there's just enough left for these two cups, just to splash, and a little bit more from my coffee for the way home.
Speaker 1: Oh no, where is my spoon?
Speaker 2: I'll get you Andrew. You know there's lots of spoons in this place.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Look, I left just enough for my coffee. Yeah, see, I did it right. Stupid Garrett stole all our milk.
Speaker 1: He was so stressed about this, like he was walking around like I saw him today. It's like, hey, Scott, how you doing.
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: It's like, what's what's the matter? H I have no milk?
Speaker 2: Well, with no farm milk, we can't do the podcast.
Speaker 1: You were correct?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. I hope these blueberries are not all right? M not quite what you expected. I don't taste a vanilla, really, I do taste of blueberries. If you get one, no sugar added. It's sweetened with fruit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grain tastes like a hand lotion, a little bit of coconut that you would get from bath and body works.
Speaker 2: You eat that stuff.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying it smells and tastes like that.
Speaker 2: Well, you eat that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it smells like it, and I assume that's what tastes like. Okay, not eating an sanitizer, dry.
Speaker 2: Blueberries, coconut oil, sea salt, vitamini. Yeah, I mean it's look it's good.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: This might be something to throw on top of yogwit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe Nate would like it for his Icelandic yogurt. Yeah, let me tell you something. I don't know what they're doing with those Icelandic cow I do not like that yogurt. I actively dislike it. It is too strong. I am not a fan.
Speaker 2: Maybe should try the Farmland Fresh Dairyes, yogurt.
Speaker 1: I would love to try to pick it up for you. We can put some of this on top of it. Yes, I would love that.
Speaker 2: There's a store right on my house that has it. I'm gonna get it for that.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Every time my mom is in the grocery store now she takes a picture and it's like.
Speaker 2: It's Calfey's Yeah, that's right. Next time you're staring at the milk case, look for the face. Yeah. Yeah, anyway, would you give that because I'm just gonna give it three ball spoon and a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's really let me down. It feels depressing to me.
Speaker 2: They are creating a wave of cascading change. Though with the bees and the butterflies.
Speaker 1: I could have done a little more, that's all. The pieces could have been sweeter. I don't know, just something was missing.
Speaker 2: Listen. Thank you so much for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. Please follow us on social Instagram, preferably at serial Killers PC. You can check out Andrew at Andrew Pug. He's the one to complain to because you haven't seen YouTube videos in a while, and he'll get that by the time they hear this. He'll get that taken care of by the time they hear this one. Check me out at Z Scottie b. And please follow our good friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 1: At Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 2: Well I said that, Well you didn't say, I said, follow our good friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm as undersaid, I apologize.
Speaker 2: I know what you thought I said, yeah, but I got it.
Speaker 1: I got it all right.
Speaker 2: Have a wonderful, wonderful day, have a great week, and we will see you soon. Thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, Love you bye much and thanks for watching Crunch, watching Crunch. Okay, now the show is over.
Speaker 2: Bye,