Speaker 1: Hi, guys.
Speaker 2: This is Cheeky's and I'm on the road with my husband and medio.
Speaker 1: Say hi hello.
Speaker 2: This is my new podcast bay. By the way, we're literally recording a podcast episode right now. I'm not even joking. It is May thirty first, it is three forty three pm. We are on our way back from Zion from Utah, from Zion National Park and we are going to our home in Chatsworth.
Speaker 1: Mikasa is Toukasa. We went to Zion.
Speaker 2: This is our third time going together, no, our fourth, right, Yeah, it was amazing. Zion is where Media proposed to me, and so we always like to, you know, hike up the Mountain Angels landing every time we're there because it's so special because that's where he proposed.
Speaker 1: We had a great trip. What do you think it was? It an amazing yah. We got in the river.
Speaker 2: Roade, bikes, hiked, it was great.
Speaker 1: It was freaking awesome. And now we're driving home and we just.
Speaker 2: Wanted to say hi, basically because this is a new bonus episode for the Cheekese and Chill podcast family.
Speaker 1: Because we have now.
Speaker 2: Cheeks and Chill, we have dear Cheekys and now this will be sincerely Janet. And these are just my random thoughts or things that come to mind. If I don't know, grocery shopping or right now we're on the road.
Speaker 1: What is that tornado?
Speaker 2: Oh, you guys, is like a little tornado?
Speaker 1: What we just went through it? That is so crazy, you guys. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I mean it wasn't like a like the kind that you see on television like Twister, guys, but it was just kind of like a anyway, Wow, that was crazy. We just wanted to say hi. The point is I just want to say hi. I want to introduce this new episode. They will come every I don't know, maybe once a week, maybe twice a week, depending on what I'm feeling. I want these to be completely random and just from the heart, because what comes from the heart reaches the heart. Is there anything you would like to add to say? Hello, bait to anyone?
Speaker 1: Or you're good? I feel good, you feel really good, You're happy. I just want to get home.
Speaker 2: You love me, I love you? What do you want to do when we when we get home? And what and what else?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Oh? By the way, I want to just tell you guys what I'm wearing. So I'm wearing right now some Bob Marley like pants. I think I've posted them before, like my favorite pants. I've had them for at least ten years, at least ten years. And I'm wearing this cute little top from Good American.
Speaker 1: It's like a b neck.
Speaker 2: My hair is a mess. I look crazy. How do I look around and be honest? Be honest?
Speaker 1: You look great about all this stuff in my card?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have a coffee, I have a cake pop, I have water, I have a milkshake. I have a bunch of snacks in my bag. We said, fit you guys, we were gonna just go. And just because we've been so disciplined with working out and everything right, doing gluten free, are you trying not to eat so red like so much red meat? We at least meme and so we went Ham. We had freaking cookies and milk. I ate Ham and where oh because I really don't eat But anyway, exactly, but Emilia's wearing some blue navy pants from are they Lululemon? Lululemon and a black shirt, and he's wearing his crocs.
Speaker 1: His sixteen street crocks.
Speaker 2: And you just wanted to kind of pike the picture right now. We're on this road that seems endless. There's a lot of beautiful mountains. We are on the other side of the what are those mountains called them? The San Gabriel Mountains. We're on the other side, in the Palm del area, and we are about fifty nine minutes away from home. It was excited, him tired. He doesn't want me to drive though. Cheers babe. But there hydro drugs alright, Love you guys, ask tell approxima.
Speaker 1: Sincerely, Jennet MHM