Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. We are in the well. I was going to say, great state, the state that's hanging by a thread, the state of New Jersey. We're here for a good reason. We're doing a town hall on Hannity tonight. Now there are four pollsters, credible posters that have this a one point race in New Jersey. Four Now that means that New Jersey, this may be your last shot. You might be able to save your state from becoming New York two point zero. And I would like to see that happen for the people in New Jersey because you deserve better than you're getting. And if you're an independent, Independents are going to decide this race. Now, early indications are that they're breaking hard for Jack Chitdarelli. If they are. You know, again, I said it earlier. I made a mistake four years ago. There was no poll that indicated to me that this was going to be a close race. Ended up being a very close race, just a couple of points difference against Phil Murphy. Now, Phil Murphy, he nearly doubled the amount of money since he's been governored that this state spends. It's unconscionable. So this is maybe your last opportunity. I want to help out the state. I have a lot of friends in the state, and you know, I grew up not far away, and I see Hope like I see Hope in Virginia with wins Seers, and I wish her the best too. But I can't do everything and can't be everywhere at once. So anyway, that's why we're here. That'll all take place. We have a live audience. It's going to be a fun crowd, and we're going to be on nine Eastern on Fox. Please tune in. I think you're gonna want to see it. Listen. I want to play you know, we keep going over. I want to play Chuck Grassley from me yesterday because or this week and Chuck Grassley laid out one hundred and ninety seven subpoenas sued by Jack Smith and his team. Subpoenas were issued at thirty four individuals, one hundred and sixty three businesses, including financial institutions, and the subpoena requested records and communications related to over four hundred and thirty individuals and organizations. Here's what Chuck Grassley said.
Speaker 2: One hundred and ninety seven subpoenas were issued by Jack Smith and his team. These subpoenas were issued to thirty four individuals and one hundred and sixty three businesses, including financial institutions, and one of the points of contact on many of these subpoenas was that person I previously named special Agent.
Speaker 3: Walter jeer Dino.
Speaker 2: The subpoena requested records and communications related to over four hundred and thirty the individual and organizations, all of them appear to be aimed at Republicans. A subpoena to Event Strategies, requested records relating to Turning Point USA and the Republican Attorney Generals Association.
Speaker 1: I mean, the amount of information that is now beginning to come out is breathtaking, which really, I guess warrants a very special introduction. We have John Solomon, founder editor in chief, chief investigative reporter for justinnews dot com and Greg Jarrett Fox News legal analysts, and there was a very very very small number of us that were involved in exposing the Russia collusion, PISA abuse, and you know, getting to the bottom of impeachment one and Impeachment I and zero experience Hunter, we were more right than we knew at the time, John Solomon, there's a lot of new developments here. I'll let you break it down and only the way you can. And I applaud your hard work. And you're I mean, you're like a dog on a bone man. You just don't give up. You just do. You just stay in the game, and you hunt and hunt and hunt, and you get the answers and you get it right.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That means a lot. And thank you Sean for giving us the opportunity the last ten years, Greg and I and others who were serious about this issue to get this out to the American people. You've been the most important bullhorn. You broke a lot of these stories yourself as well. Listen, you take Greg greg incredible books about Russia collusion, and you realize they had a pretty darn scheme. This was a fully realized scheme. And I'm going to tell you that what Arctic Frost is the twenty twenty two investigation the FBI improvement by bad terms, I should say, the bad guys improve the system. They figured out a way to take the FBI carry out another political dirty t, but this time goes so much wider than any imagined investigation I could ever think of in my lifetime. Four hundred plus Republicans are targeting. You're getting bank records for people like Dan Scavino, who's just simply managing President Trump's social media accounts. You're getting the bank records for his social media company, which.
Speaker 1: Had, by the way, the nicest guy in the world. And nobody has any idea the hell I mean hell that these people will put through. Do you understand all these people had to hire expensive lawyers, the stress of being subpoened and deposed and dragged in and threats of jail and whether or not you're going to be indicted any minute. They all lived under that threat. And by the way, we were pretty close to the fire too. Without going too deep into the weeds about us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, listen, anyone who was in Maga world was simply being scooped up in this investigation. It was a Maga dragonet. It was like they took a boat into the ocean and started dragging the floor of the ocean looking for one rusty license flight that they were going to hang on Donald Trump's campaign and make sure he couldn't win the twenty twenty four election. Why do I say that this investigation is supposed to be about something that happened on January sixth. The alternate electors, they don't open it in twenty twenty one. They wait to April of twenty twenty two to open it, four days after Donald Trump announces, Oh, I'm back in the game. I'm running for twenty two.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure that's a coincidence, John.
Speaker 4: It sure is. And you could tell it's rushed, you know how, because I took the opening memo from the FBI. I sent it to ten agents and said, analyze this for me, Like, my god, this is a horrible memo. This doesn't have evidence, and it's citing CNN interviews that's not evidence. And oh, here's something really important too. Other times in the history of our country, alternate electors were offered in eighteen seventy six and in nineteen sixty, both times ironically by the Democratic Party. In both of those instances, the legal precedent was, you do not charge the people's This is an example of people grievances to the Senate. The Senate makes the decision you do it. So the history of not prosecuting isn't even addressed in this memo. They rush it together. FBI didn't say. It's a really softy piece of work. And it just fits that playbook that Greg Jarrett did such a great job exposing in his two books.
Speaker 1: Well. Add to this the context of Merrick Girland in his own handwriting, you know, basically given the okay, along with that FBI director at the time.
Speaker 5: Ray, Yeah, let me jump in here. And John is so right, and you should check out his latest column today in Justthnews dot com. He really goes through it. But here's my view of it. Just as the Russia hoax was, you know, this invented fiction that culminated in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation that was corrupt to its core, this one Arctic Frost is much the same. They're doing it all over again. Political vengeance on steroids by a rogue FB and a runaway Department of Justice stacked with partisan operators run them up. And this is shaping up to be an enormous criminal conspiracy that involves top officials who decided to weaponize the law and persecute and victimize anybody in Donald Trump's orbit and beyond. They took a wrecking ball sean to the legal system and our constitution, the First Amendment, the Fourth Amendment, search and seizure. And there is no valid reason or justification that can support this level of corruption and abuse of power. Whether it culminates in charges, arrests, and prosecutions, I think it should, but will wait to see. There's no doubt in my mind that this was a vast conspiracy to deprive people of their constitutional rights under color of law. And what is that that is criminal under eighteen Usc. Two forty two.
Speaker 1: What about unreasonable search and seizure? I mean, Tree Audi right out of the box last night, Greg, I'll ask you this from the legal side, said, what is the underlying crime that they're investigating? What warranted this intrusion, this government intrusion into people's rights. Because usually you have to go through a process, you have to have a crime that you're looking into, you have to have a predicate, you have to get a warrant. It doesn't appear that any of that happened, did it?
Speaker 5: No? They you know, the DOJ was issuing subpoenas and you know the entire Arctic crost was approved by Garland under the phony guys of investigating election interference in the twenty twenty election, stretching into January.
Speaker 1: Well wait a minute, why didn't they Why didn't they go to the pre bunking by the FBI of the very real top that they validated as real in March of twenty twenty. March of twenty twenty, then they spent all summer meeting weekly with big tech companies knowing it was coming out because Bob Costello, then Marie Julian, his attorney, had a copy and they knew he'd.
Speaker 5: Release it because they employed double standard based on political partisanship. So you know, Garland appruseth thing despite clear precedence that the use of alternative state electors is John pointed out in a contested election, perfectly illegal. It's proper, it is not at all fraudulent, it is not criminal. Garland knew that it didn't care. He used the claim of fake electors as a pretext to launch his lawless, impunitive investigation. The ultimate target, of course, was Donald Trump and the law fair crusaded against him then followed. But along the way Garland's DOJ with help from Biden's whiteout House colluded with partisan Jay six Committee members, along with state prosecutors like Fannie Willis, who pursued their own misforgotten cases against Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, right back. We continue in New Jersey our town hall with gubernatorial candidate Jack Chitdarelli. Four separate polsters have this a one point race in the deep blue state of New Jersey. That's why we are here full coverage tonight, nine Eastern on Hannity. We'll continue Greg Jarret, John Solomon on the other side from New Jersey. How you doing, We'll continue, Kennedy watch g you been an eye on breaking news and bringing it to you first.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannity, Why.
Speaker 1: We continue, John Solomon and Greg Jaredo with us as we continue from New Jersey our town hall with Jack Chudarelli. Tonight, four posters have this race for governor of New Jersey at at one point margin. Wow, deep blue New Jersey. It's in play. It's so deep and profound, and the magnitude of which I think for average people that work really hard every day and they're feeding their kids and they're helping them study, and they're getting them off to school and you know, it's hard for everyone, John Solomon, for them to keep a hold of this. You can add to this a huge double standard. Because Hillary Clinton had top secret classified information on her server, she didn't have the Presidential Records Act to support her. Joe Biden had top secret classified information in four separate locations, but no reasonable prosecute or prosecute. You know, where does this go, John Well?
Speaker 4: I think it's going to go to the courts in several places. Already, one victim of this dragnet, one person whose phone records were taken because she was doing her job certifying the election on January sixth, as Senator Marshall Blackburn. She's already filed a lawsuit her civil liberties and her constitutional protections as a lawmaker were violated, intruded on by the FBI. I think you're going to see many, many more people come forward saying, listen, I had no connection to January sixth. There was no reason for my bank records or my phone records or whatever records to be seized and pierced by the FBI in a search for some sort of dirt that they could maybe find on Donald Trump. So I think civil litigation is going to be the first leading. Separately, I have confirmed with the FBI that the FBI has opened a criminal investigation into its own employees to see if any crimes were committed. Did anyone do something under false pretenses? Did anything do outside the color of law but use the color of their authority to do so. That's ongoing, as we know, a lot of the people involved in Arctic Cross have been terminated. They're no longer with the FBI. The unit that conducted this and all of this data mining, it's been disassembled by the director FBI Director Cashptel and deputy Director Dan Bongino. So consequences are occurring daily. We hardly get a chance to keep up with them because there's so much breaking news. But the FBI has fundamentally changed itself, including getting rid of people who lean towards using politics as a center for an investigation instead of evidence. They're getting rid of the tools, they're getting rid of the units that did this. But the ultimate I think punishment that people are looking for is either prosecutions if laws are broken, or civil settlements or civil lawsuits that will make whole people did this and you said something really profound. People who went through this process went through. Hell, I had an FBI whistleblower who blew the whistle on this stuff, and he said to me, John, I know for sure the people who did this knew that even if there wasn't a crime, that the process would be the punishment. They would roll up tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of those or legal bills. Their families would be terrorized, their jobs would shun them, they'd get shunned in social circles. So even if they were innocent, because they were Magga Donald Trump, people that were going to be punished by the process. Knowing that an FBI agent witness at and saw that, you have to realize a lot of people paid pain for having done anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't praise you both enough. And you've done such a great amount of work for the country. I can't imagine the country would know half of this without both of you, and a few members of Congress that were very helpful along the way. Not many, I'll tell you that. John Solomon, Greg Jarrett, thank you both for the great work you both do. Every day. It's more appreciated than you know. You're doing phenomenal work. Hi twenty five down to the top of the hour. We are in the state of New Joys. We have four credible polsters independently have the state of New Jersey deep blue New Jersey at a one point race. This may be New Jersey's last opportunity to save their state. So we're here to help you and to bring awareness and to let people know enthusiastically. I'm not promising a result. I'm saying you're in the game. I'm saying this is very real and if you want to end the if you don't want to be New York two point zero, this is your shot. Otherwise, it's your future is going to be you know, comrade Marxist Mamdani, that's going to be your future. It's that simple. And we're here to help you. I have a lot of friends in the state. I don't want that to happen to you. Well, at full coverage, we have a town hall. We got a big crowd tonight nine eastern on Fox. It's gonna be awesome. Hope you'll join it. And by the way, this has implications everywhere. Don't pull let me tell you New Jersey goes red. Wow, that is a political earthquake. And then comrade Marxist Mumdani is now the leader of the Democratic Party. I hate to say that the quiet part out loud. Don't let Linda know. I'm saying it. Probably the best thing that could happen the Republicans nationally. Sorry saying it now. With that said, and you can you can chime in because you're chomping at the bit.
Speaker 6: I know you're doing just fine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but best thing, however, for the sake of my friends that live in New York and the people that I like and respect that live in New York. I do know people in New York team ye like and basically every single.
Speaker 6: On the subway just hanging out like doing our things.
Speaker 1: Are you free the weekend of January twenty two? You know, I'm like, week are you free that? How about the next weekend? I'm not free?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: How about the weekend.
Speaker 6: After I'm not available in perpetuity?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've already tried to give you a vacation. It did not work out well, all expense paid. My god, gosh. Sorry, but I'm just saying, but I don't want it to happen in a New Jersey. If New Jersey went red, just imagine how awesome that would be. I mean, Fox News can project that in the deep deep blue state of New Jersey, New Jersey, that Jack Chitarelli, the Republican has been elected governor in the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you why it makes sense. First of all, you're wrong about New York, but we'll leave that for a brief moment.
Speaker 1: You want to put money on it, sure.
Speaker 6: Let's put some money on it. Like a two point six trillion dollar economy that'll go to crap if he wins. There's no way people are going to do it.
Speaker 1: So your argument is I am wrong, Mamdani's not going to win.
Speaker 6: God, why are you talking so loud? Am I scaring you with my facts out?
Speaker 1: But I'm asking So you're saying that, Mam Donnie's not gonna win.
Speaker 6: I do not think Mom Donnie will win.
Speaker 1: How much money are you willing to put on that?
Speaker 6: One thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: I'll put Blair?
Speaker 6: What are you putting one thousand on? Are you with me or him? She's included?
Speaker 1: Okay. So the problem is I make all these bets, like Clay Travis was talking about.
Speaker 6: It on the radio show Your Money.
Speaker 1: I've won every bet we've ever had.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're gonna lose this bet. I'm not going to win.
Speaker 1: And here's the problem. I can't take a.
Speaker 6: Thousand for you, and I stood strong.
Speaker 1: I could not take your thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Can't you take it out of direct deposit?
Speaker 1: It's very easy. I'm going to really take it out of your paycheck.
Speaker 6: You're right, you don't even know.
Speaker 1: That's not how I rolled.
Speaker 6: I run that there right, Sorry, you paid at a couple thousands.
Speaker 1: Linda's in charge of the books were screwed.
Speaker 6: As far as to first of all, I'm not just eat a porkcroll. Listen, I would eat a porkrol. My grandpa ate porkro all right.
Speaker 1: I'm from the old Miikey Cheryl doesn't know what it is.
Speaker 6: Mikey Cheryl's a mo run. She doesn't know where her money comes from.
Speaker 1: Doesn't known like moron, Like, no, he's a moron because it's just like Zoran.
Speaker 6: You know, he got all upset when he said his name wrong. Who gives a rip?
Speaker 1: I kept saying, Curtis, Oh please, a Curtis was at one point. Eventually, I'll get it.
Speaker 6: Whatever are you like? Are you a magician. Just shut up like I don't care.
Speaker 1: Listen, I hope you're right. I really do you know.
Speaker 6: I am right, and I will tell you and I will tell you why. Because people in their heart believe in the Christian juday O nation that we are. And there's no way they're going to vote for a man who hates capitalism, America and Jewish people. We love this nation. We cannot put a brand new citizen who could give a ripless about half of the population in New York City. They may tell you they're voting Mom Donnie, but they're not. They're voting Cuomo or Sleeva. I'm telling you right now. But Shita Rally is an accountant. He's a good man, He's a good father. Mikey Cheryl does not know where seven million dollars once. She cannot run a bout.
Speaker 1: I don't know how she got seven million dollars. And meanwhile she's like on the Defense Appropriations Committee's shocking, and a lot of parent investments in that industry. The other part is the thing about her. She keeps giving different answers when it comes to you know why she didn't walk with her classic graduation at the Naval Academy.
Speaker 6: Why her two kids talk about nepotism got into the Naval Academy. There's five seats given.
Speaker 1: It just so happened, you know, a merit.
Speaker 6: It's a chance, just a chance.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, many of you still suffering from the hangover of the Biden Harris economy. One way to save money, not sacrifice service. Make the switch to my cell phone provider, Pure Talk, a veteran own company, America's wireless company. Now the beauty is, you're going to get the same exact five G network, same exact cell towers, the same exact service as AT and TV, Verizon a T mobile, and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. And you get, for example, plans like unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data, twenty five bucks a month. And it's simple and it's fast, and it's easy to save money for the same service. Is thou pound two to fifty say the keyword save now, Do it now, and you'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two to fifty keywords save now, and make the switch to Pure Talk. Oh I got to play this, Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. This is Kamala Harris hammered by a Well, it came out like many people probably thought. Now, Kamala Harris hammered by an Australian reporter on Biden's frailties and his cognitive issues.
Speaker 8: Listen, wasn't Joe Biden then to put it on him? Wasn't his refusal to recognize his own frailties the reason that you faced a nearly impossible task.
Speaker 9: I ran against Donald Trump for president, and Donald Trump ran on a platform that was, in large part, I believe, misrepresenting his intentions to the American people. I do believe that there are a fair number of people that voted for Donald Trump who believed him when he told them that his first priority on day one is going to be to bring down prices.
Speaker 6: Forgive me, I wanted a calendar in terms of.
Speaker 8: Yes, the clerk, I want to interrupt you because that is a world class pivot. But it is not the question that I asked you, which is about Joe Biden's failure to recognize his own frailties and what that did to you. The question is about Joe Biden. Are you still reluctant to criticize the former president in what regard please, well, just in terms of that question. So you went on that which.
Speaker 10: Was a world class more specific, if you don't mind, was it Joe Biden's decision, his failure to recognize his own frailties in that position that put you in the position that made it almost possible to win that race?
Speaker 9: He was not frail as president of the United States.
Speaker 8: But he had frail We all saw the debate.
Speaker 9: I do believe that Joe Biden had the capacity to be President of the United States, and I have never doubted that he had the capacity to be president of the United States. If you want to talk about whether he had the ability to endure what a race or president of the United States would require in that political environment in twenty twenty four. As I've said in the book, I had concerns.
Speaker 8: I'm just wondering, is there a reason why you won't go to that prolonged frailty question. No, we saw the debate, We saw the difficulty he had marshaling.
Speaker 6: He answered that question. I do not believe.
Speaker 8: I think it's just hard watching the debate to see how there could not be a problem long term with someone who can't marshal their thoughts. I'm not saying he's acuity wasn't present.
Speaker 9: In the book, and I also mentioned the context in which that debate occurred.
Speaker 1: That might be one of the greatest interviews with her of all time. That was awesome. Crazy Carville James Carvio has a message for Kamala No Democrat wants to hear from you. Pretty straightforward, quick break, right back, We'll continue more your call straight ahead. Eight hundred nine one. Sean is our number if you want to be a part of the program. We are in the state of New Jersey. Four separate posters have this a one point race New Jersey. You got a real shot here. Get out and vote. Jack Chitdarelli Town Hall tonight nine Eastern on Fox will continue.
Speaker 7: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Right we continue. We're in New Jersey, I mean four posters now have this deep blue state where the Republican it's a one point race. That means it is a turnout election. You want to save your state, Get your ass out to vote or forget about it. Forget about it? You knew York two point zero? All right? Eight ninety four one. Sean Tamara is in Arkansas. Tamara, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm a struggling single mom of four kids, and I drive for Spark, which is a Walmart delivery service. We deliver everybody's foods, groceries, all that kind of fun staff. The problem is is that many of our customers get their food stamps. Yet if they don't get their food stamps means at this moment, it does not have a job.
Speaker 1: Look, I I'm I'm probably gonna wait till Wednesday next week, but I'm just gonna be very blunt. I think the Democrats are going to wait to open up the government. They're not going to interfere with the election. They don't want to. They don't want to have an impact on it by opening up the government. But if it goes on past Wednesday, I'm going to ask this audience to do something that I am going to do myself. If you can afford it, I mean a lot of people are struggling. If you can't, you know, you got to take care of your family first, and that is go to your local food bank because these people are going to need help. That's it. I did this during COVID and I'm not praguing about, you know, doing a nice thing. I just felt it was the right thing to do. And I think this could be devastating what they're what they're about to do, and I cannot believe Democrats have taken it this far.
Speaker 11: But you're right, and I'm saying it is a domino effect because you know what, I have to work every day to take care of my kids. And it's not just putting food on the table. It's the electricity, it's gas in the car, it's insurance, rent, everything. It depends on Mama going out here and making deliveries. If people can't do you like.
Speaker 1: To do Instacart or one of those services.
Speaker 11: I do Spark, which is Walmart.
Speaker 1: Oh Spark, I didn't know about that. I gotta get that one. I gotta download that app. I'll tell you how I feel about people that work like you do, because I use Instacart and I use Uber Eats, and sometimes I only need like three things and I just like, oh crap, I got back from shopping. I forgot it. I need it, and I'll order and you know, and then it gives you like a tipping option. Twenty percent is like nine dollars. I'm like, I'm not making somebody go all the way to the store, burn up all that gas, drive to my house, deliver it conveniently for me, and giving somebody. Yeah, I'll be honest, my minimum tip is twenty five bucks. I'm like, I refuse to do that because I think it's unfair to people like yourself that are working hard burning gas and you got to hustle to make money doing what you do.
Speaker 11: Definitely, well, I would deliver for you any day.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because you know, there's usually the same people. It's like they wait all day until I order something. And I've become friends with them. I like them a lot. They're really good people and I learn more about their life story. But you know, it's hard work what you're doing. It's and I hate when I found out my kids don't know any better. You know, my kids would hit the twenty percent tip button. Whatever they were. My daughter drives me crazy. You know, they would order either a Starbucks or Celsius or whatever. She didn't drink Celsius, but my son likes Celsius. But my daughter gets crazy insane coffee. I can't even I don't even know the name of it. And I'm like, and and what she said, Dad, you always told me to treat people well and to tip them, you know, twenty five percent, I said, I always do that. I'm like, no, no, no, honey, stop. I said, if your orders five dollars, you got to tip more than twenty percent at that point, you know, give them twenty bucks, you know. And she looked at me and she said, well, you told me. Well, she used to do what I did. When she first got my credit card. She said, well, you always just doubled the bill, and that's what I always did. And I'm like, okay, you're not your dad. You don't have your dad's kind of money. I'm like, you didn't have your dad's background working in restaurants. And I'm like, I don't know, I have this weird thing. And by the way, thank you for the call, timer, and thanks for what you do. You guys are so nice to deliver the things to our houses. It's so convenient. And I don't know why this is. I see my dad the waiter every time I go to a restaurant. That's how I think. Who would would I? How would I want my dad to be treated? I can't help it. It's not me. I did all that too, but it's just he worked so hard, grew up so freaking poor. I'm like, man, he had a hard life, four years in the Pacific World War two, and I just it's important to me. I don't know. I just have my values. I'm good by the way. Good works don't get you into heaven. You don't get you into heaven. Jesus, you know. That's what I believe. I've been actually trying to have these conversations with Trump because he keeps saying, well, if I get there, I'm like, you're ready getting there, but you're not going to get there by creating peace all over the world. That's not how it works. And I sent him a scripture that it said it's not by works, but by through faith in Jesus. I said, that's why you believe in Jesus, then you're going to heaven and I'll see you there. I said, I know you'll have the bigger mansion. I got it, bigger mansion, bigger playing he'll have the bigger It's everything