Speaker 1: No fat juicy m p I don't even gang bang pussy's so good. Let me throw up a set that good kitty kitty, good kitty kitty, make him up pet pretty pussy typic.
Speaker 2: Pussy you win a go forget fat juicy.
Speaker 3: M we.
Speaker 2: Pussy like, we pussy like dog pussy like. Okayn't put it up. Then by my click, suck on my coat twenty four.
Speaker 4: Carve pussy dripped like, go my last bag, give my booty from the fray milk must fast on y'all masks.
Speaker 2: When I congu hit it from the vine, I'm hitting from the tie. I'm gonna puss like, oh oh, slide in and outslide in and out slide. I'm gonna throw a bag.
Speaker 4: Let me give you the fat juicy m F jucy And why I don't even gang bang.
Speaker 5: Pussy's so good? Let me throw up a set.
Speaker 1: Okay, So why do we have to address your as f j w f p w j f j W That is that like a gen z TikTok thing.
Speaker 2: It's an acronym.
Speaker 1: I already smoked you on that on Patreon, but that hasn't.
Speaker 2: Come out yet, so s but yeah, mal tell him FJW. You don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I know the RFK files were just released MLK files.
Speaker 1: What was it, like a million pages or something. I don't know who FJW is?
Speaker 5: Who's f j W? And are we are we getting a holiday for FJW?
Speaker 2: Y'all hear that's sexually riding that brutal mars.
Speaker 1: That ship is terrible. We're gonna get to that. That ship is no, we not. Can we get to it right now? That song is trash? Oh out the game. We want to get to it.
Speaker 5: That song is fucking terrible.
Speaker 4: It's worse than LaMelo song, is what you're saying, Lean Jeel not LaMelo for sure?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, for sure. And I kind of want my flowers.
Speaker 6: That ship is trash many. Bruno's a no, I ain't gonna say that a culture vulture, yo, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna lie man Bruno a culture vulture. When Bruno did the same thing on this song that he does on.
Speaker 6: All other songs, Yeah, he's been a culture vot for you, vulching the culture. We were just talking about him last week and I said, I don't know what it is. I can't pinpoint what it is.
Speaker 4: Y'all has got to be gonna argue with me for fucking two hours off Mike that Eminem wasn't a culture vulture, but Bruno is the one doing it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean you were out last episode. We were going to have that debate on camera. But I feel like you want to back out a little bit now because my point was proven as of last.
Speaker 2: Your point was not. How is your point proven?
Speaker 1: Because it sounded like ten white execs walked into a boardroom and said, Hey, the folks are really into that West Coast sound. Now get them Bruno.
Speaker 4: But it's not even a Bruno song. It's a sexy red song. Bruno doesn't even have us a verse on it. You just want to hate Bruno.
Speaker 5: Ma bad.
Speaker 1: Bruno doesn't doesn't listen man Bridge, hook verse, whatever you want to call it. He did not get some puss so good. He almost threw up a set. No, that's I kind of felt him on that.
Speaker 6: I kind of felt him on that. I definitely with some six so when I got it, I don't define.
Speaker 1: I definitely went through an era when I was fucking with crrip bitches, but I wasn't throwing it up outside of like dangerous purposes. I would be throwing She threw it up because she was fucking with a crypt. I can't throw up cryp now too, because you fucking a crypt just because I'm Eskimo Brothers.
Speaker 5: I said, absolutely, get into it.
Speaker 1: You don't think it's disrespectful that they took Nipsey last time that I checked and changes to fat, juicy and wet. That's not culture volture to you. That sounds like AI spit out. Uh, that's crazy twenty twenty five, not like US West Coast Field with a cruise ship singer.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, first of all, I am not a fan of the song.
Speaker 4: I like the song because I like Bruno, but once the verses come on and Sexy Red starts, I'm over the overly sexualized shit. Like I've told y'all that on this podcast before. I am over the overly sexual shit.
Speaker 5: It's just fun because I heard a lot of women say that this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm over it.
Speaker 5: It's like, all right, we get it, but this.
Speaker 2: Is what it's too much?
Speaker 1: All right? Every episode we're just going down my list of twenty twenty five predictions. I said pussy Rapp was on its last legs. And camera. You guys laughed at me and said.
Speaker 5: It'll never go with No, it's not. It's not going away, but.
Speaker 1: People are starting to feel it is getting Oh is the top when you're bombarded non stop with that? Well, it's like any other.
Speaker 6: This, this Bruno Mars and Sexy Red record is I just think it's when you heard Bruno and Sexy had a song together.
Speaker 5: I don't think this is what we do now.
Speaker 6: This is not what I was expect kind of like kind of like courtus, like, oh, this is the route they went like we know what they expect from Sexy Red, right, But I thought that maybe you know this is gonna be her turning, Like nah, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't just do that.
Speaker 6: I could also do this type of record with Bruno Mars as well. At least that's what I was expecting. Same and we got the total. We got Sexy Red.
Speaker 1: I's true.
Speaker 6: One thing I love about sex she gonna be she show up at Sexy Red the record. I'm not she leaving Sexy Red.
Speaker 1: She don't give a.
Speaker 4: See I'm not gonna let you do that shit, I'm not gonna let you do that. Say she saved the record. The whole record is so or. You don't believe that you just hate Bruno. You don't believe that I thought I hated Sexy Red. You guys have to make up your mind. You hate I like Bruno Mars more than I like Sex. No, it's not even close.
Speaker 2: Now you don't.
Speaker 1: It's not even a fair comparison. You get a whole desography versus a few right now.
Speaker 4: But you don't hate on Sexy the way you hate on Bruno. All you'll say was Sexy is her time's up? Whatever will Bruno?
Speaker 1: You go hard with you hate for Bruno to fine, going hard for hate, Okay, don't mean that. Don't hurt it into Twitter community when when you dislike something all of a sudden like you fucking hate him. I have said that I understand Bruno's success. He's a great pop artist. It's not for me because it feels too polished, synthetic. She is just not for me. It doesn't connect. And this may be the furthest Bruno has ever taken it for some real fucking AI no feeling whatsoever. I'm just gonna repeat what I think the kids would like. That she was embarrassed. I had secondhand embarrassment.
Speaker 4: But sure, you're blaming Bruno for this, but Bruno literally only has the chorus. It's literally a sexy red verse, a sexy red verse, and then a sexy red little after.
Speaker 1: So you cool, You cool with the hook? You cool with that?
Speaker 2: Actually I don't. It's not for me.
Speaker 4: But I'm a dance anyway because I like to beat. But if it ain't for you, it ain't for a lot of people. Because you like that type of shit.
Speaker 2: I do like that type of show.
Speaker 1: If you're saying it ain't for you, that means it's.
Speaker 2: Not for a lot of people.
Speaker 4: However, I don't think that Bruno is what's wrong with the song because Bruno is my favorite part of the song.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say Bruno was what's wrong with the song. I'm just speaking for me.
Speaker 6: When I heard Bruno and Sexy had a song coming, I definitely thought something.
Speaker 4: I thought they were gonna lean more in the Bruno Carti lane. I thought they were gonna lean over there, but they went full sexy.
Speaker 1: Actually Sexy Red Song went into it on Mike not hating. I thought it was gonna be good. I really thought I was like all right, Also, doesn't shock me. And I mean I said this off Mike more to piss off the Marits. But I will say to here, Bruno does have some one trick pony rollout stuff, as a lot of other artists do. I'm not just making that a Bruno. But he did it with Cardi twice, made two great records. And I mean, if the wheel isn't broken, go with the hottest ratchet chick and put Bruno.
Speaker 4: Bruno's been out for He's Bruno's out for ten years. He got two and a half ratchet songs.
Speaker 5: And now is this his song or sexy red song?
Speaker 2: This is sexy red song. It's so out at this.
Speaker 1: Point with these types of artists, I don't even know whose song WAP is, Which is it? Magis at Cardio.
Speaker 2: It's Cardi song, Wap is Cardi song?
Speaker 1: That type of shit to me with primary artists now doesn't really matter like that, Like both their names are right there, it's on both of their Spotify profiles. Like I will agree with you, they kind of purposely make it that way. You don't really know whose record it is.
Speaker 4: I agree with you when they're both contributing equally to the song. This song only has a Bruno Mars chorus with two sexy red verses and a sexy red bridge. It's a sexy red song, so he wasn't this is not going on Brutos' album sout.
Speaker 1: I'm with you too, I don't think it will. But if it's not going on his album that well, he already he has two records already in top ten Billboard right now.
Speaker 6: Oh yet, No, I mean, he doesn't need this on his album. But I'm just saying I just I don't know. I'm just disappointed in this record. But then again, this is coming from somebody that, like I told you, I don't really I recognize the talent that Bruno Mars is. He's talented, he's a great performer. He has smash record smash songs like he's I'm not speaking against that me personally, I just don't play Bruno Mars.
Speaker 2: And that's fun.
Speaker 6: Like I don't go to his albums. I don't play his albums. I recognize that he has some big songs right now, like one of the songs I really.
Speaker 5: Like with Lady Gaga number one song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I recognized I like that song too, but I will never play that song.
Speaker 1: No, if and I hear it, if it came on like on a playlist or something, I leave it.
Speaker 6: I like the song, Yeah, I would leave it if it came on a playlist or something, I would. But I'm not going to that song and say, y'all need to hear.
Speaker 1: That, Like I got, Mom's in the car. That's what Bruno's great when moms is in the car. Yeah, that's why I was actually happy he did the Anderson Pact thing. I was like, all right, next road trip with my mom will have something we can agree on.
Speaker 6: You can't play this Bruno Mars Sexy Red with moms in the car. You don't think mom's a relived the sixties.
Speaker 1: It's not that i'd be scared that she would be offended. I'd be scared if she's into it. I don't even want to say that.
Speaker 6: What if you play the Brune Knowing Sexy song for your mom's and if she lean into like sexyes ad libs like she don't just know the birds know the ad libs like Kathy Yo yo, Kathy knowing Sexy's ad libs, You got to rethink your whole life of your mom.
Speaker 1: Like mom, it's been out twenty four hours. How you know the libs?
Speaker 5: Yo, your mom's knowing Sexy's ad libs? Oh fucking wow?
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. Man, this song sounds like a kids bop version of a sexually explicit song that kids shouldn't make. Like, that's how cheesy it is to me. Yeah, remember the kids bob when they would remix it, be like, wow, this is awful. Now if they did that for adults and sex clubs, Yeah, like adult bops. That's what this sounds like to me. I'm not bad in parody.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm always I'm rude for Sexy Red. I just love the fact that she's always who she is and she's not changing for nobody. I just was expecting different.
Speaker 2: Why are we rooting for her?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: And this isn't someone who loves who loves pussy rap?
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: But when you say you're rooting for her, what makes you root for her?
Speaker 6: The fact that she's here's somebody, somebody that came from, you know, beginning, is that I'm probably familiar with from the inner city, from the hood and found a way to you know, make something out of her life, become an artist. Actually lasts longer than I thought she would. I'm not gonna lie like Sexy Read as she's lasted longer than I thought she would. I thought she caught a viral song and you know that would be the end of it. But she's actually turned out to be a pretty successful artist, maybe even a household name at this point. Not how, but she's I mean, if you say sexy Read in pretty much any room that we would be in, people gonna know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: When I think household name, I think of the Bruno Mars, the Beyonces, the people your grim a song with Bruno and mom would know, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 6: I mean, if Bruno willing to do a record with her, she she's pretty hot. If Bruno feel like, yeah, I know, I get on the record with her because he's one of the top artists in the world.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 4: I think that Bruno and I think this record came about and this is just me guest working, putting little pieces together from pictures they've taken and stuff. I think Bruno met Sexy Red and like everybody else who meets Sexy Red, fell in love with her.
Speaker 2: It was like Yo, let's work, let's do something.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure Bruno sent her over a beat and she did what she did on it, and that's how they came up with that song like that had something fun today.
Speaker 1: And Anderson and Bruno are wild boys. I can totally see Bruno and Sexy Red having a genuine friendship and getting along. Yeah. So yes, I see that in their personality together.
Speaker 6: I just think that's part of a man's talent with though, what do you mean that's a personality? Oh hell, I mean like as an artist, like if somebody, if you walk in the room and you know an artist that is phenomenal, but their personality is shit. Like I've met you know, people that have spoken about and they've met their idols, like this artist inspired me to become a writer, and then when they meet that artist, it's like, yo, but he was a he was a dickhead.
Speaker 5: Like I can't even listen to their music.
Speaker 1: His music.
Speaker 6: No more so for somebody like Sexy Read to be in these rooms or be somewhere with Bruno Mars and for Bruno to be like damn, I like Shorty, like I fuck with That's part of the talent of an artist.
Speaker 5: Is do people like you? Do people want to work with you? Not?
Speaker 6: Are you just talented as an artist and in the booth, but as your personality sitting here kicking it with you. Obviously I know who you are, but now meeting you is like I fell in love with her. She's amazing, it's amazing person Like the energy was dope.
Speaker 5: Yo, I got a track. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yes, but I also think a lot of times the way us white people watch the wire sometimes we just like what we think is authentic. And I think a lot of people in the industry attach themselves to sexy read because they like to be entertained by the quote quote ratchet shit like similar Like remember when Taylor Swift and Ice Spices were supposed to best friends and then Ice Spices didn't pan out, so Taylor doesn't invite her to the games anymore. Yeah, remember the whole thing she penned after that awful record that they put out of Like, how amazing of a person. I'm not saying that Ice Spice isn't, but she was talking to her like she was the next nas H. To me, that was a completely phony thing, which I think a lot of the pop world does with hip hop. They view that shit like they're on safari, just watching, like, oh, I want to be next to that just for a song though, and then move the fuck on. Yeah, And I think people are starting to do that with Sexy Red.
Speaker 6: I do think that it is a real thing with you know, talking to some of my homegirls, they do feel like the Sexy Reds, those type of artists are making it difficult for black women though, in the sense of if this is who because now she's what sexy Red has done, what a song with Bruno Mars is, They've casted the sexy Red net even wider. Now more people that didn't know who Sexuary was know who she is. They're hearing her lyrics to hear what she's talking about. So she's placed on this pedestal where she's a black woman, she's an artist, and this is her art. This is what she's doing now To a lot of black women, they're like, damn, wow, you know it's cool and cute to turn up to it. Sometimes we don't want that to be the representation of black female artists.
Speaker 4: So and that's the performance that's a deeper, darker the performer performance politics that have been happening with black women, where we see one of us on screen and we feel like they're all giving us a bad name.
Speaker 2: This was a big thing that happened with Cardi B as well.
Speaker 4: People don't see fucking Kanye's white wife and say that she speaks for all white women. They don't do that with Spanish women. They only do that with Black women. Well, Black women, we really do it to each other. And to that, I want to say this, People who respect women and respect Black women know that we're not a monolith.
Speaker 2: They already know that.
Speaker 4: The people who think that one black woman represents all black women already think the worst of you as it is, So it doesn't matter. There's no need to do performance politics with them. Because if you think that sexy Red, if you see Sexy Red ands like, ah black women, she represents all black women, they're all fucking Jezebels. You thought that anyway, and that was just confirming what you already thought. So you can't live your life or creature art around trying to please those people, or trying to put on the cleanliness politics or the performance politics to represent all black women. You'll never get anything done. You really gotta not give a fuck what people think. One black woman does not represent our entire race. Now, what we'll say is that she does not make it easier for the pussy rap girls to transition over. That I will say because I feel like people can look at her, no matter who they are, and say, this is a pussy rapper or this is what she's rapping about. She takes it so far that it might make it harder for a Lotto or a Megan or a Carti who do rap about us the things to be seen as more than just a pussy rapper because of.
Speaker 3: What she is.
Speaker 1: Because even like Carti with both her records with Bruno, while she was very much Cardi b on it and did have sexual stuff, she curbed it a little bit. She leaned more into the song than she did in like Ig Live Cardi. The only way to top that would to do what Sexy Red did and take it all the way there. Now what do we do? Yeah, now it's the Lotto verse on a pop record.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's why you know, I was surprised that. Again, I love that Sexy is who she is, no matter what she's walking in the room as Sexy Red she's leaving a sexy Red I respect that, but I thought that once given this this look, this opportunity to get a record with somebody like a Bruno Mars, I thought she would taper it off just a little bit, like let me cond of because now again I'm in a different I'm on a different level. Now I'm getting played and you know, potentially, you know, she already is getting played in arenas and stadiums and things like that. But I think that with Bruno, I thought that she would kind of let me clean it up a little bit, because I maybe told you a year ago, two years ago, that I'm waiting for the sexy Red rebrand.
Speaker 5: Like once she completely changes her image.
Speaker 2: Like not so.
Speaker 6: You know, ratchet, like I could see the aesthetic, like when she decides to clean her image up and go a different way, I think she's going to be a big artist.
Speaker 4: And she is now, so I mean, and I remember disagreeing with you on that, and I do still disagree with you, and I like that. The only reason why, yeah, I stand on business. The reason why I believe that I think maybe clothes wise, because in this video she had.
Speaker 2: On more clothes than usual.
Speaker 4: But what I will say is as far as what she talks about in Sexy Red not Sexy Red's whole brand is relatability.
Speaker 1: If she gets rid of of her relatability.
Speaker 4: Then as for what she a brand is relatability, rebility, ratchet, just say.
Speaker 5: Ratchet, don't try to put nice words on it. No, ratchet is her.
Speaker 2: Ratchet girls relate to her, That's what I'm saying her.
Speaker 4: She's she doesn't wear a lot of makeup, she doesn't do over the top dressing. That's what makes her special. If she takes away what makes her special, it might be harder for her. That's why I don't I just don't see her ever doing that. As her whole brand is this is who I am. I'm sticking to it. So like I told you before, she changes that now would have been the time on the Bruno record, and even then she didn't change it. She's on the couch, more clothes than usual, but doing a split bearfoot, just as she foot on the sofa.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like Carti is a great example of staying who you are, but you're still evolving a bit like Cardi is still the ratchet girl from the Bronx, but as she's been leveling up in certain areas. She's changed a bit. But I has ever looked at Cardi and been like, damn, she sold out. She's not like so that was some posplace. Sit knows. Carti is still who she is, but things have changed when you become the number one artist on Atlantic. Yeah she changed a bit, but.
Speaker 4: Yes, but the thing is Cardi changed like that way quicker that Cardi changed happened a lot quicker. She won best rap she had no but she had usually before that, Cardi had started to clean up her image. And when I say image, I'm not even the things like Carti is a pussy rapper, but Carti doesn't pussy rap outside of wop. Cardi's pussy rap isn't like sexy Reds pussy rapper Megan's pussy rep like Carti cleaned up.
Speaker 6: Well, no pussy has created equal. You know, all pussies are like a snowflake. There's no too alike, you know that. Ah yeah, well, why you gotta say that's true? Like don't don't.
Speaker 1: That is around it so profound. You know sometimes when someone just said something so good, you gotta agree, Like you can't even refute that, like I couldn't even find anything wrong with that. Pussies are like so you know, Cardi pushed twins.
Speaker 5: Still is a difference.
Speaker 1: It's a difference.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well we'll see what what does with this Bruno feature. Well we'll see where she goes. We'll see what the album sounded like. But speaking of albums, Rory.
Speaker 1: Before we get there, are we ducking our Bruno smoke? To close this?
Speaker 4: We're never gonna that. You think that Brune is a culture vulture. I don't think that Brune is a culture vulture. You think that he has he's a one trick pony. I don't believe that, do.
Speaker 1: You think No? I think his rollout with aligning himself with the Ratchet ship for the last five years has been It's cool. Everyone has their rollout thing. I'm matter. I love the two Guardi records. You don't think that he hasn't hasn't evolved with his music. He's just skipped from genre to genre. And do you think like he was really like a big West Coast fan growing up and this is finally his West Coast era? Really like you feel that that was from West Coast era because he has there from as west as you can go he's from Hawaii, right, that's West West.
Speaker 4: He's he has one West Coast sounding He's featured on one West Coast sounding song, So now he's stealing the West Coast sound. If his album comes out and it's all West Coast beats, do your thing. But like, like, yeah, if Bruto has his gn X, then okay, cool, I'm rolling with you being but he's featured on one fucking song that has a West Coast beat, and that's what's hot right now.
Speaker 2: So now he's a culture.
Speaker 1: You don't think. You don't think pop artists, Oh my bad, I'm sorry, let's take Brune out of it. You don't think pop artists jumping to whatever sound is popping at the time isn't a little culture vulturally.
Speaker 4: But Bruno doesn't jump to whatever song is popping at a time his last album.
Speaker 1: I'm a separate point. I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: Pop means popular music.
Speaker 4: If you're going off of popular music, what's the popular sound, then no, I don't think that that's vulturing.
Speaker 1: I mean that's that's what Elvis was doing. Mmmm.
Speaker 4: He makes a point, no, because the music wasn't popular, he was just stealing from Black lesser known Black artists.
Speaker 2: That's not popular.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if that West Coast sound is as popular as it once was without not like us, but now it's now we're just going with it. That's not weird.
Speaker 2: But people do that all the time.
Speaker 4: Drake did that with Kanye with Itaway and Heartbreaks, and we said it pushed the genre forward.
Speaker 1: What is the deep rooted city affiliation with dark Ita eights?
Speaker 4: But why does it have to be? That's what I understand is why does it have to be a city affiliation? The West Coast is a complaining because they've been saying, y'all should be bumping they shit and they want a more recognition for it.
Speaker 2: So why are you saying that it's being like.
Speaker 5: We've We've always listened to West Coast music, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, especially at the height that the West Coast is, and how they are rightfully so feeling. If any other rapper or artists for that matter, went and did a nipsy flip right now that was not from the West Coast, they would be killing him. If somebody not from La or the Bay started making La or Bay music right now, the whole world would kill him. But I get it. It's Bruno, so fuck it.
Speaker 4: You keep saying Bruno like Sexy Red is the lead artist on this song, and that's where I say that you have Bruno hate and it's blind.
Speaker 1: So you think Sexy Red came into the studio with that record and was like, Yo, Bruno, this I want you to go. You don't think that was a Bruno Mars record that Sexy Hop No be truthful.
Speaker 4: I think it might have been a throwaway and he gave it to Sexy That's what I think. But I but again, Bruno's a pop artist. Pop artists take what's currently popping and they make it their own. Like I said, we all know that Bruno's albums tend to have a theme of old dop bop, ship My Eyne and I'm gonna shimmy and shake too. I don't think that this will be on Bruno's album, And I don't think that that's culture vulturing to make one song that's popular. When you're a popular artist, I think you have I think Bruno or you said Bruno, who Bruno? Fuck one of his bitches, one of who's.
Speaker 1: I'd be honored, like we can have.
Speaker 6: It's certain dudes and people like yo, like we know y'all y'all slept with the same girls.
Speaker 1: Like like okay, like man cool guy, like his music, we don't.
Speaker 6: At the same time, got him on my fantasy team like you know, fucking he won last week for me, big shots?
Speaker 5: Why not. I'm not mad.
Speaker 6: It's certain dudes, though, I'll be mad at like I don't want no women in common with that gentleman like I.
Speaker 2: Hear you like like who ohn messy mondays.
Speaker 1: Well either way to close it. Anytime someone that's not from the culture goes and grabs a culture moment and then goes back to their culture, they're.
Speaker 5: Called two words, take from this coach and go back yeah.
Speaker 1: And then go back go back to their lady got got and everyone whatever.
Speaker 5: I got you, I get it.
Speaker 1: He did a Bob song. I understand. I'm just trying to rile you up today. I see that, I say, but I missed you so much. I was excited to have that conversation when.
Speaker 6: We missed you last week. Hopefully everything is okay. Everything is you know. Prayers to you and the family. Thank you everybody that's strong and healthy.
Speaker 4: End, and thank you to all the listeners who sent me well, I appreciate y'all. I know you you deactivated your Twitter, right, My Twitter has been gone for a while.
Speaker 1: So in the Twitter community, they like penned a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: I still check in on the Twitter community every once, the Twitter community in the Discord just to make sure I know what's going on. Y'all aren't getting killed for anything. But yeah, I saw it. I mean, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You don't need to check what was the what was just guarantee I can't do what you did, But like, what is that for? That's when the lost weekend?
Speaker 2: Long weekend.
Speaker 6: It has been a long weekend. Yeah, my phone wouldn't stop bringing texting.
Speaker 1: I was on Discord with our listeners playing my album. Oh I had a great fucking weekend. Shout out to the listeners on Discord.
Speaker 5: Did they did they enjoy it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I played it, played some snippets. I'm getting sort of close, okay, and a new record will be coming out relatively soon depending on this post fire thing. But yeah, it was fun to get some feedback, especially from people like you know, a lot of our Discord listeners are just straight like hip hop heads. Yeah, so I do like playing R and B or more, you know, alternative pop shit with them to get their feedback. So it's a good time. We were there. It was Saturday night, around like midnight, and then a bunch of people missed it. So I came back in on Sunday at three pm and replayed some of the stuff. It was a good time though. They gave good feedback. Some people was hating, but they Bruno Mars fans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you know, that's that's what we listen. We love to hate it.
Speaker 1: Who you think I'll have a better album, me or Bruno.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go on a limb and say Bruno, Yeah, that's a limb limb. I said, I'm going on a limb, going on the limb and say Bruno wabb a better.
Speaker 5: But I do like to joint.
Speaker 6: You sent me the last record that you sent me with ready, and can I say I'm allowed to say it? I don't want to mess up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could say you could just say Gibbs for.
Speaker 6: No Okay, yeah, the last record you sent me with him? He did his very popular R and B artists as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. But speaking of Discord and Patreon, I think starting today started starting today, Patreon will have no ads for video and get video the exact same day. So if you're listening to this audio on Tuesday, you can go to Patreon right now and get the video immediately with no ads on it, just for our ten dollars here. Yep, that was a great infomercial. Yeah, sound great. Also, speaking of Patreon, we had an idea in pre production today for those that aren't on our Patreon. We did like this riz challenge between me mol and de Maris. We wrote a poem like on a bar napkin and who would have the most riz if they were shooting their shot at the club. Because Valentine's Day is on a Friday, I figured people could leave voicemails with their poems shooting at members of the podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I'm about to get so much hate mail.
Speaker 1: I think all of our uptown listeners are about to have Demarris's voicemail flooded tailors. Might be the craziest stuff.
Speaker 4: Whoever sent I'll do this, and the boys have no idea that I'm going to say this. Whoever sends me the best voicemail, I'm go on a date with you. I ain't paying for you'all know I don't pay for ship, but I will go on a date with you whoever sends me the bestvoice smail and.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now hold on, now mall has to match. No matter what, whatever girl sends mall the best one, he's going on a date. And I'm gonna agree to that. Na you just did. Okay, I will be the driver. I will pick everyone up. I will drive everyone home safely chapero. Yeah, I'll wait outside double parked. I'll even put on the suit in the hack and we can put if they're okay, we'll beat on camera. I'll set up my phone like the uber shit, just to see what type of conversation I'll be having in the back seat.
Speaker 3: You got a partition because what you're trying to do in the backseat you haven't even heard his rhymes, like you even don't do that, baby, because't now too much sexy rap, that's what, because baby d digging herself in the hole, because then she's gonna come in here and be like, let me tell you about your fucking.
Speaker 6: Listeners, like no, no, no, don't do all of that now. And then when when when he sitting that nice poem and going to date with you, You're gonna be upset. You're gonna like yo, I ain't fucking with him that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: As long a she's cool, he got good rids, we are, we gonna have a good time.
Speaker 5: What if you want to suck your feet?
Speaker 2: Though, there's a price. Everything has a price.
Speaker 5: Everything has a price, that's right, baby, d Everything.
Speaker 1: Has what's your price for the feet?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What if she want to suck your feet? I'm going home? No hall free.
Speaker 6: A girl want to suck my You're not gonna lie that big toe, big no man after that pedicure, No man, no girl sucking my feet? No sup with you a toy of money? Times is hard, Not for me. It ain't that hard. Like I know how to sell crack real good. It's never you gotta read the fact. No handble down streets have changed.
Speaker 1: I know the god.
Speaker 6: As long as you know the federal guideline, within the guidelines, and you'll be I same game, different product.
Speaker 1: That's all yours.
Speaker 5: But you can't.
Speaker 6: She can change my diaper. If she won't change my diaper, she could do that for sure. But that's like the tears that peach peach. That's definitely dinner with jay Z.
Speaker 1: That's freedom with jay Z. Will change my diaper?
Speaker 5: Which one? Which one y'all want to do? Just let me know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with Hope. You hate it, man, I'm gonna limb for not wanting to eat your ass or going to if it not. He made it gay, learn it out.
Speaker 5: I gave peachwork.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. You can leave it. Okay, So to reiterate everyone on Patreon, please leave your Valentine's Day poems and there'll be a second tier. You won't win a date, but we can pick like just the best, the best Riz voicemail, like just talking that ship kind of like your your your phone now your phone sex game because that weird, but just you know your phone game. Yeah, you know everyone got the boyfriend voice. I want to hear that type of ship. Okay, we might be able to do it.
Speaker 2: Sound like you got money when you're talking to me too, sound like.
Speaker 1: You got money?
Speaker 5: How does how does how does money sound?
Speaker 1: You know how?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, I wanted to hear you.
Speaker 1: Because only sents you like nine hundred dollars worth of roses and yeah, and now he blocked all kind of shit going on, See, this is what I'm saying. He doesn't do anything. Yeah he did.
Speaker 6: He sounds like he had money. He sent you a thousand dollars worth of roses. I don't know what that's money to me. All right, man, See now she don't know what we're talking about. I already see what this Valentine's Day voicemail going.
Speaker 2: No, see, don't don't just don't do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want to bring up ship that happened in spaces, We can bring up ship that happened in spaces.
Speaker 1: Don't don't bring up my No what happens in space. SPA that's another problem.
Speaker 5: I know it, don't could it always come to my phone? So so it don't stay spaces.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying it's I know, whenever any one of y'alls in spaces, it don't matter what I'm doing, and they come right through my phone.
Speaker 1: Rory and Spaces the game, I'm like, yo.
Speaker 5: What the fun? Everybody?
Speaker 6: I was in Discord way more than I was in Spaces, But well, I mean that's because Discord is our ship.
Speaker 1: That's what we do. But you and they're way cooler and nicer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the same.
Speaker 2: It's like better people. That's not the same people.
Speaker 5: It's not was my some some was my ops in the space and I say ops, they no, I love him? Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: They was in there.
Speaker 6: They was in there there asking some poigant questions poignant. First of all, don't don't say poignant p o I and nope, nope and.
Speaker 1: Point where was that wrong?
Speaker 6: I think it's p O I G N A N T is a G and poignant. See that what I'm saying. You don't even be outside when the GS is outside. That's the fact, moving SI, you don't recognize the GS. That's why you got stayed out, see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I look forward to the voicemail segment. Make sure you leave good ones because I'm serious more probably won't really go out with you. He probably gonna cancel on you like.
Speaker 5: You do me.
Speaker 6: But I'm really gonna I have never canceled on you, baby d You went to go see how many movies after we were supposed to go to the movies? See that's why you that's why I see, that's why, that's why what that's why you don't love me no more? See it's all good, It's all good.
Speaker 1: Would they have to pick the spot or did you guys pick the spot?
Speaker 2: I have them picked.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna don't do that.
Speaker 6: Do that because soon as one of these dudes pick a spot that you don't like, you're gonna come in here with an attitude and want to talk crazy about them.
Speaker 1: You picked the spot.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that. You can send me a list of spots and I'll pick one from there.
Speaker 5: You don't do that somebody, I'll send him the list of the spot.
Speaker 4: When somebody is taking you on a date, you let them pick because people have different price points for things.
Speaker 6: But I'm not don't don't don't. You ain't got to go to no Michelin Stars spot like you would go to a nice.
Speaker 5: Spot that you like.
Speaker 4: But that's why I want to give them the chance to pick the spot first.
Speaker 1: Not the bill is on the company Champagne conflimentaries of the company, so it is.
Speaker 5: That's your spot.
Speaker 1: That's the case. I'm not waiting outside. I'm gonna get a table for one next to the other. I definitely mean if we're going to is incredible.
Speaker 4: We want to emulate her, for sure, but I wanted to see, like what their ris of you know how they pay for the bill, Like, pull it out my company card to pay for the bill.
Speaker 1: I'll give well, nah, I don't want to give them the car they write exactly.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do like mall and pay from the rafters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I'll do that. Okay, gonna have me in flat lands or someone. Yeah you picked the restaurant. Yeah, I think that's where you taking Shorty.
Speaker 5: I don't know, somewhere nice.
Speaker 1: She don't even know she going back to the crib. No, no, no, you love that. No, No, I did not. I did not. I did not. Incredible hook, incredible hook. Just in retrospect, just change a few words.
Speaker 6: It was different, The world was different. We gotta give grace to these artists when they made records in the world was different.
Speaker 1: Chris Brown smoked that hook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, incredible.
Speaker 1: It was a masterclass in vocals. But you should have been like, I don't know, man, maybe she should know that she's going back to the crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna tell her.
Speaker 1: She already knows she going back to the crib. She already knows. Well, even that could be. We don't change the concept of this all.
Speaker 6: It's nothing better than when you didn't know that she wanted to come back to the crib. My god, like when you were like, yo, you're gonna come chilling, and she hit the trunk and she got her bag in the trunk.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. When she gets you do it like you want to leave like that because you know, man, we don't pick up on cues a lot, like we don't really know sometimes when a girl actually likes us and it's already made a decision in her head that she's gonna fuck us. Yeah, that's surprised. There's no there's no other greater feeling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's better. I mean, it don't even have to be the fact that she can want Christmas. It not even sex. If she just wanted to spend the night.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, listen, listen, we could chill like you know, I love that type of ship, like, oh you okay, she comfortable here.
Speaker 5: It's a safe space. The energy is very calm and inviting, good relax, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: She could tell I got clean sheets, you know what I'm saying, Like, sofa don't stink, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That type of shit, gettink. I'm so happy thatause Niggas asks to be stink. That's why she didn't write the sofa stink.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's because their friends invite over therapists with jeans that.
Speaker 2: Leak a look.
Speaker 5: He keep going to that, you keep going, I see.
Speaker 1: It every fucking damn my couch. I can't forget.
Speaker 2: But that on me, his ass stink.
Speaker 1: Maybe the gens just that was that was that's definitely a combo of cheap jeans and sweaty ass and don't come on.
Speaker 2: He looked like he, Wow, you're mean as fuck.
Speaker 1: If I smell I smelled funky before, someone tell me. But if I leave a staying on your couch now, ass, I think.
Speaker 4: He just had brand new jeans on and you have a white couch. They were brand new black jeans and you have a white couch.
Speaker 1: It takes some condensation or moisture somewhere in there.
Speaker 4: That's not true because you ain't never you haven't never been dancing or well, you're not a girl. As a girl, I've danced on a guy before when I was in high school or middle school and he had new jeans on and I had a color on, and I had the jeans all over.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean it happened.
Speaker 6: I was like eight songs in that only happens. It's it isn't on the tag inside of jeans. You can't grind for more than seven records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was some high school party. I'm trying to finger her songs type of thing.
Speaker 6: Y'all was in the back by the speaker, like I know where you was at grinding when the dark corner. He found the wall when it died fade Yo, y'all, come on, fan, take a break, call the time out. Eight songs and relax, Like once I find the wall, I'm good for the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no wall too.
Speaker 5: That was like that was before sex. That was like the sex and niggas was.
Speaker 2: Playing the whole song.
Speaker 1: It wasn't back when he switched no mix the high school DJ. Ain't no the high school playing off the now CD. Man.
Speaker 5: Listen, my high school DJ was the gym teacher. How about that?
Speaker 1: That checks up? He just brought his equipment. I'm like, you know that was his dream. No, that's really who he was. You guys saw him as as it representative nothing as always DJ mix it up.
Speaker 6: Nothing was better than your teacher coming in, like to the school party, like when they're not dressed as a teacher.
Speaker 5: He'd be like, yo, what you know about like some sneakers on that was the best sing your teachers and like Regavillians was that was the greatest ship ever, the greatest ship ever seen your teacher civilian clothes.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Valentine's Day coming up was sending each other flowers. I'm here today, Oh God.
Speaker 2: How do you even make that sepway that you wanted them flowers so bad?
Speaker 6: Because I need them. I need to need my flowers and even something I just got from I need my flowers. I need my flowers. So last week on the show, I brought up the fact that, you know, women who are driving uber or like, you know, they should not be driving late at night. They shouldn't be picking up strange people late at night. It's not safe.
Speaker 5: It's dangerous.
Speaker 1: They should be in the kitchen and raising the kid. I mean, they should be home comfort.
Speaker 6: I don't know what they should just they should just not be picking up random, strange people at night. I don't think it's safe. I don't think it's safe for women to do that. So y'all laughed at me. I think Pete is the only one to agree with me. But when I went home this weekend, a lot of people were hitting me up sending me things. One of one of our followers she works for I think Tech for Lyft. She works in the tech department at Lyft, and she said, Hey, I heard the episode today and Lyft actually does have a feature with female pass singers can switch on to only have female drivers. And I was like, oh shit, I didn't know that. I never scroll that into that section settings and all of that. Even to even know that that was a thing.
Speaker 1: Al Mall is a creep because he's gonna go change his settings.
Speaker 5: You think I want a female driver?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they would.
Speaker 3: Give you that.
Speaker 1: You're but how would they? How would you give him.
Speaker 6: That option as a male? Why not they should? I don't want a female driver, not saying women can't drive. I just don't feel comfortable if I'm no.
Speaker 4: But I don't think you can turn off female drivers. I think you can only turn on to only have female drivers if you're a female.
Speaker 1: But how would they verify that?
Speaker 2: And when you sign up, do you give your sex and you post your picture?
Speaker 1: Well, now they're gonna lie on their account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people do it.
Speaker 6: There's only two genders in America now, so it's either one or the other. Which one are you?
Speaker 5: I just don't think women should be able to work or vote. How would we just go that way? Well, I mean, I'm not gonna say all that.
Speaker 6: But and then another person sent me and it's an app available I think in Las Vegas now a new app where it's only for women, a ride share app, female drivers and I believe female passengers only.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with that as long as they are doing their dude, Like, I want photos of IDs because the majority of the people who set women up for sex trafficking be other women.
Speaker 1: So that's why it's like, just gets lanes out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean that's asylum.
Speaker 1: Yes, so is the entire case. So was the victims? Where is she?
Speaker 2: What do I tell?
Speaker 5: Jail?
Speaker 6: With jail, I know homies in there, nobody's here to come through the gate. Just what jailed is Geelane walking in That's all I'm saying. We hear yet prison time. Do we ever actually see them in prison?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: Like, I think it's one of those just to take your ass here, stay off the grid. You can't have a phone, you can't have I don't think that that ladies jail. But either way, so yes, it's rochet apps that for women only to try to, you know, keep women safe when they're you know, ordering cars at night or during the day, just to keep women safe.
Speaker 5: So I wasn't wrong. There need my flowers for that. And not only that, we knew that existed. By the way, Oh I didn't know that, so you should you should have put me on.
Speaker 6: Not only that I said that insta cart I said that men should not be allowed to grocery shop on instage.
Speaker 4: Agreed, agreed, agreed, And they thought I was gonna come in here and disagree with you a fucking greed agreed. Ass this nigga for heavy whipping cream if you got me coffee creamer.
Speaker 6: I hate him nowhere to God. Now, what do you know, baby d I go to the grocery store Friday. I forget some things, little banana's blueberries, things of my smoothies. In the morning, I'm like, damn, forgot. So I said, you know what, let me insta cast something real quick, just just some fruits and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Simple.
Speaker 6: I thought about our episode and I laughed to myself. I say, God has a sense of humor. Watch whatever I order, they give me a male delivery person and he goes and just grabs whatever he wants. I ordered, very simple order. I ordered blueberries, I ordered pineapples, ordered bananas, and I ordered some milk, right, very simple. Instead of the bananas, this nigga brings me six of the biggest plantings I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, you don't mean you don't mean a fuck, you don't mean nothing.
Speaker 6: Who the fuck don't know the difference between bananas and some fucking bruised up plantings.
Speaker 1: Who don't know the difference.
Speaker 2: That shit would have pissed me off.
Speaker 1: So now I got six plantings that I gotta fry. All we.
Speaker 5: I gotta.
Speaker 6: I'm either they can't, they can't go to waste nobody. I'm not wasting plants. We don't waste no plants.
Speaker 2: Still got to go get bananas.
Speaker 1: Still had to go.
Speaker 6: Get bananas because now I don't have the bananas for my smoothies in the morning.
Speaker 1: And then I go to Uber East. Now I'm on my cameras.
Speaker 6: Shit, I'm filing a complaint, I'm taking pictures of the plantings.
Speaker 1: I'm doing all kind of.
Speaker 6: Shit trying to get my money back, and here goes chat gbt uber. Oh it' sorry to hear that we've added to seventy five to you account. These motherfuckers wasn't too seventy five though this. I paid more than to seventy five for these fucking players, just that I didn't order. Yeah, but I wasn't mad because they was almost ripe, so they you know, I could eat them. Michael fried them, but I didn't ask for that.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 4: And then, and a woman would have never made that mistake. Never it's men. It's like they just don't give male fucking. It's the car driver.
Speaker 2: They just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: And then what I really hate is when because they do this with Uber, they do this with DoorDash when it's a woman's picture. But I know a nigga is delivering my order because I'm watching him pick up yo. I ordered chicken thighs. They didn't have them. They didn't have chicken dies.
Speaker 5: He bought legs.
Speaker 2: This nigga put a steak in the cart. Pissed me.
Speaker 4: I said, there's no way this is a woman. This is not dan yellow animal bru bruh. He gave a whole new yo, what I mean he kept it? Al, I mean he kept the food. She need a protein.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it allow you like, if they don't have something, you can replace.
Speaker 2: It, I can replace it.
Speaker 4: So I just looked because he naturally replaced it with a steak, and you got to have your.
Speaker 6: Phone by don't say naturally that ain't a natural replacement. Yeah, he didn't, not even like on the same side of the the It's not even the same animal we were talking about.
Speaker 2: It was ten dollars more extensive. You ain't even give me a cheap steak us dat he.
Speaker 1: Was doing favor. He got you that prime cut. Like what the trying to show you how he lived? That's all, bro.
Speaker 2: That ship had me so tight.
Speaker 1: So you know when if you deal with him, this how you're gonna eat every night? Oh okay, prime steak, prime cut.
Speaker 4: It had a one it said I was talking to Danielle. I'm like, I'm on the phone with my friend. I'm like, I notice, ain't no woman, no woman did this ship?
Speaker 5: This is me?
Speaker 2: Sure enough?
Speaker 4: A man shows up at my door, drops my orders off, did knock on my door and didn't ring my doorbell, drops my orders off at the door and left. Yeah, I'm just sitting here like, well, where's my order, saying my order been delivered? This out there, sitting on the porch with the fucking squirrels. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Men should not be insta car for.
Speaker 5: Men should not be insta cart drivers. They're terrible, bro, they are the worst.
Speaker 1: They will have.
Speaker 6: They will bring steak when you ordered chicken. I have plants when you ordered organic bananas.
Speaker 1: I'm even with some knowledge of cooking. If I get a grocery list, I'm struggling through it to find the exact right thing. Like it takes me a while with a list. Yeah, sometimes, like you have, everything's always labeled. Sometimes Parsley and Cilantro looks alike.
Speaker 5: I can guarantee you partially Cilantro is labeled as partially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it's not.
Speaker 2: It is they have the band around it that say Parsley and Cilantro.
Speaker 1: No. Sometimes that ship with the water and missed like scrubs off.
Speaker 5: But even they don't have the label on the on the shelf.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they don't. So I feel the instacart people.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you don't do instacar and no man should.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no man should do Instacart. I'm a firm believe and no man should be working instacart. That is a woman that has leave that for the women. The women know how to shop, they know exactly what to get, and they're great at picking a replacement if what you ordered is not available, they're like, Okay, this is a good replacement right here.
Speaker 1: I always just have the issue with avocados, like I want to have them today. Give me a right avocado.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's you know how to pick avocados?
Speaker 1: Hell, the favorite foods?
Speaker 5: How do you pick it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was.
Speaker 2: Squeeze like you're giving it a mimmogram.
Speaker 6: You're supposed to just rub the it's supposed to feel like, No, I gotta I gotta feel the pressure, so I know, squeezed the avocado.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, it's not a death grip, right it breaks, but yeah, now you're.
Speaker 6: Just supposed to feel that the texture of it, if it feels smoother, if it's it's supposed to feel.
Speaker 1: Like, well, it's an avocado, not a clip, like you just gotta feel.
Speaker 5: No, but it's one and the same. When you open it to look like a clip, it looked like.
Speaker 1: A right.
Speaker 6: I mean, I see where you're trying to take it. You cut an avocado. So if you cut an avocado and half, and the sea is right there. Once you take the seat out, you know how, it's like the indentations right there and you at the top of the avocado right there, it looked like the little hood the hoodie. You know, you gotta pull a hoodie back and the clip pop out like a burro.
Speaker 1: I can never find that ship, so I wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I should be looking for the avocado when I opened the avocados.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're supposed to feel the text. You're supposed to feel smooth, like like leather's supposed to feel like a good leather. That's how you know it's right when it feels like a good leather jacket, a good pelle. Throw that on in the cart and let's get up out there.
Speaker 1: I don' wonder he made chicks come the moment they take their pants, I understand them.
Speaker 5: You gotta act like Ray Charles. You just gotta feel everything. That's all I texture.
Speaker 1: So where do we draw the line? What other jobs can men and women not do? Head of fire departments?
Speaker 6: I think that's a man's job. What I don't trust the woman running into fire? Why don't I don't?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 6: If I'm in a fire, God forbid, I'm in a building and it's blazing, and I'm like, fucking I'm trying to find a window, and I find a window, and all the male firefighters yell, she's on her way up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I know, I'm.
Speaker 1: You're trying to scale what floor?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: If I jump, I might just break a left.
Speaker 6: At that point when they say she's on her way up, fam, what's she gonna do? Fam, I'm gonna be carrying on.
Speaker 1: With the mask whatever. You can't even tell?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: When it comes to cops and firefighters, would you rather the out of shape fat fuck man that they hire off or like the super in shape dyke that's ready to go? That was that will three. I'm just making point, not all women, but we know the dikes, the ones that love you. Yeah, they could throw me over their shoulder. I'm taking her way over that fat fucking cop. As a co sits there on his phone, all right, can't wait?
Speaker 5: What am I calling the cops for?
Speaker 1: What's like?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 1: No, you're just you're in danger in the subway system.
Speaker 6: I mean danger in the subway system. Yeah, what kind of does the does the perpetrateor have a weapon. Sure, I mean at that point anybody would have gun.
Speaker 1: I'll do.
Speaker 5: I don't care, man or woman. Just somebody to get here with a gun.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're in London, so there's no guns. Hand to hand combat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna take a dyke. Yeah, over fat open, give me a give me a give me one of them them. She gotta have a fade too, Yeah. Yeah, I don't like the dykes with head like give me the fade, like the buzz cut dyke where it's like is you or is you not?
Speaker 1: What are you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know you're confused on what they are. Yeah, give me one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She drives a pickup truck, but the flatbeds always yeah, only listens to she smells good. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But or.
Speaker 2: A very flamboyant gay man because they could fight.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, well, how you know.
Speaker 6: I went to school with a bunch of gay dudes and one of the one of the gay dudes that was like super flamboyant. I saw him like we got in to a fight. One day, like, well, not me, but like people from my school was getting in to a fight. He was kicking ass. Yeah, he's throwing niggas all over, linux out.
Speaker 5: He was tossing niggas all over I said, yo, ya forgot he was still a dude, right.
Speaker 1: And and the disadvantage with with the the gay fighters that really got hands is they don't have the same rules. So if a chick pop like try to pop in to break it up, he's knocking shorty the fuck out to where we can't do that. It's unfair rules. Yeah, that's but that you know.
Speaker 6: I don't like to see that because they now I got to say something to him when you're right now, you're you already seven knockouts in and I got to calm him down because he just hit a girl like that means everybody getting.
Speaker 1: Give me the scenario where you calm down the flaming gay guy after knocking six people out. You just yelled the Flora's on sale, and I think I would run too. Yeah, you want to go together. I want to split the points. We use my email and I got a discount.
Speaker 5: Oh man, oh ship, Oh my god. Yea.
Speaker 6: Why y'all was in spaces though, like, why would I man, why would y'all in space? And y'all never text my phone to be like, yo, we're going to were spaces tonight.
Speaker 4: We haven't been in spaces. I don't have a Twitter. I just see people posting stuff after because I checked.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're safe. You safe right now because you don't have a Twitter. I don't got a Twitter.
Speaker 1: It works for her. I thought I could get out of it.
Speaker 5: She actually doesn't have her Twitter activated.
Speaker 2: You active as yeah? You active active active?
Speaker 1: Oh someone mus have switched like switched that ship back, going on mhm. I said, you know a lot of people. We got a socials team. You know people got my past.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they be doing. To be fair, I don't know nothing, you said. I didn't hear it. I didn't click on nothing.
Speaker 6: I just got the email to my phone saying Rory is in space is going crazy.
Speaker 1: You got pushing ovocations for me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course, I gotta siding to make sure the company is saying anything you.
Speaker 1: Do alert saying Rory is going crazy.
Speaker 5: Rory is in space is going crazy.
Speaker 1: I said, oh man, I've gone crazy in spaces.
Speaker 5: I didn't so you kept it. It was yeah, okay, I didn't listen, So I'm just asking you demir demur, demure demure, right, that's like a ghettold child.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you kept it very yeah, because it's a new listen to year just started. Man, let's just classy. Yeah, please, man, let's keep it classy. Let's you know, good and it chilling. I was again on Discord playing my album.
Speaker 2: We give it a classy all year all yeah, yeah, let's keep it classy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, why not?
Speaker 4: Okay, I just want to make sure we s since we set in its tone for the year, We're going into February, which is the real start of the year, because January is just a bunch of resolutions we ain't keep up with.
Speaker 2: Start in February, start a new year.
Speaker 1: We listen, I'm gonna say the same thing in March. February, and everyone knows March is the start of the year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, February's the shortest month.
Speaker 1: We don't really care that you guys believe this Western tradition of time, I don't it starts in March.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the China. I like to keep it, you know, like, let's let's keep it everything don't have to be a soap opera.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stop tweeting laughing emojis.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm always laugh They want me, they want me to laugh, though you don't want me to do nothing but laugh.
Speaker 1: First of all, your laughing emoji is my version of spaces. No, but you leave you leave more room for speculation because they're always time like you know, most laughing at a specific time, every time every year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I I just I read things you.
Speaker 1: Saw your instacart and was like, l on the way, I'll.
Speaker 6: Laugh because it's like, what else am I gonna do? I'm gonna start going back and forth with these nondescript ass niggas Like I'm not doing that nondescript I'm not Like I'm just listen, man, I'm in a whole different zone. Man, Like whoever want to say whatever, y'all have a ball, man say whatever y'all want to say.
Speaker 1: I mean, sometimes it's fun to are you on spaces keep you sharp? Yeah, but I mean perspectives. Yeah. But my thing is, I do think you're serious when you're yelling and you're actually not and you're actually yellow welling in your head. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I'll do that a lot.
Speaker 6: But I think I just think that sometimes you know, it's you get caught up in this cycle of you know, he said, she said, and he responded, She responded, and they responded to the respond and this podcast. Yeah, but I just I don't I don't think that's what this is supposed to be though. I just I just think it's kind of corny and kind of played out to have these back and forth on platforms.
Speaker 5: And shit like that. It's like, like, we know, we we know the situation.
Speaker 6: I know that, you know, sometimes public perception can be you know, twisted and altered a little bit by people saying things. But so what even if we go out and do a two hour spaces and talk about everything, there's still gonna be people that still believe whatever they want to do.
Speaker 1: Course, you're rarely changing anything. You're not changed. So what am I?
Speaker 6: Why would I waste my time? Why would I waste my energy? I just love seeing everything that I said was gonna happen come to fruition, come.
Speaker 1: To Fruition, and play out the way some flowers there for sure. I just love seeing that.
Speaker 6: That's why I was laughing, okay, because it's kind of like when you knew how the movie was gonna end, and then it ends that way, got you.
Speaker 5: You know, I knew this shit was going. It's the same thing. That's why I'm laughing.
Speaker 1: So you're essentially saying it's back and forth pod beefs like that was our last album. Like y'all still I'll just catch it up to that sound.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like we keep doing purple Rain. They're like, man, we're not doing that again. I'm not gonna keep making the purple week.
Speaker 1: We gave you graduation. Now we have to.
Speaker 5: We're moving on the end. Start.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everybody, go do your thing, have fun, create your spaces, your podcast, your shows, whatever you want to do, live life, go do it. Man, Just please please, whatever you do, make sure we don't cross paths.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's it.
Speaker 6: Just leave it.
Speaker 1: You don't cross a lot of paths, so I don't.
Speaker 5: It's a reason for that.
Speaker 6: When people ask me why I don't go out, why I don't go here? Why because there's certain people I don't want to see, because then I'm the bad guy. You roll your phone on, yo, your man mall went crazy.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: He violated, he fucked up the whole event.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to don't want you to do that either. But yeah, that's why I would smile at that Google alert that I get in my car, I go get your bell, modey. But there would be a little warmth in my heart. Yeah, man, but it's not I'd be smiling on my way to the precinct.
Speaker 6: It that way, yeah, But then I would be mad as soon as I'm in cuffs. I'd be like, that's just why I stay home, because you can't. I'm from I'm just different, man. I don't play the you know, the disrespect back and forth for entertainment, which is why I sit here and I try to be cognizant of not disrespecting anybody. Now, if you take my views on an album or a song as disrespect as an artist, I understand that too, but it's like that goes a different way.
Speaker 5: That's not going to be a physical thing.
Speaker 6: Now when you talked about just some like I said, some nondescript person that has something to say. Again, I'm not playing this the game you're playing, so when I see you, I'm not. I hate playing defense. It was never good on defense. Okay, I'd rather strike first and hit with the content. Yeah, shoot first, I'd rather be that person. So to avoid that, you know, it's being mature adults in the situation and having a responsible platform and people whose lives that you know, we have to make sure in good hands and good situations and positive energy. Let me stay home, let me watch my Netflix, let me watch my you know, firestick, instacart, map, instacart all wrong. But the fucking we're gonna make more frig plans for non days.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, leave me to I mean, I couldn't even get angry over the weekend. You can't get mad listening to a Teddy Swims album. Like, it's impossible to have rage when Teddy's playing in the background. That's a fact. Did you listen to I did? I did Part two of his first album.
Speaker 5: What do you think I liked Teddy Swims. I think he's a very very unique artist.
Speaker 6: He has an old kind of like tone, like an old school tone, old school texture to his very soulful but I think I like, I don't know if I'm still kind of indifferent about Teddy Swims a little bit, Okay, like he's his music is good. He makes good albums, but I just don't know if I'm all the way brought in on the Teddy Swims brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like him though, I definitely liked I've tried everything with Therapy Part one better. But I also think he was in a weird position because right now while we're recording this, Lose Control is still what number seven on the high one hundred Billboard from his first album. Yeah, Like he hasn't even been able to move on yet, because I mean that's that's like an old music industry rule, like if you have a song charting, stop like we're gonna work there, let it, let me continue to work it. It's the stopped working it and it's still number seven, Like that's insane. So I feel like he kind of had to attach this second album to the first one because the first single from the first album is still there, Like, how am I going to chart off my first single that's still there? He went a little a little more poppy, I think on this one. I do love the give on record. I think that's incredible. Are you even real? The Marius? I don't know if you listened, but that.
Speaker 2: Title I haven't had the chance to, but I do.
Speaker 1: I do want to listen Teddy Swims, Coco Jones and Glowilla. She got it.
Speaker 2: Wait, the Coco Jones and Glowrilla was also on my album on Patreon, look at Me A and R Between had Teddy, I ain't have Teddy. I had mac Millar though you got to No, but.
Speaker 5: That was your writer.
Speaker 1: All the whites aren't the same.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah we are, okay, but no, I did like it. Again, I think he's in a weird position where it's one.
Speaker 5: Of those he's a prison of a song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's It's kind of what we had talked about with Steve Lacy, like sometimes success not a bad thing, but it can hold up your progression and what you're trying to do because everyone's still living in the moment of this song. But I think it was a good follow up. I'm excited to see once he can put out an album that isn't completely different. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like I like Teddy, I think he sees an amazing artist, great voice. Uh, he probably should have been on the Marriage's list over Marvin Sap, but that's for another.
Speaker 2: Like why you gotta.
Speaker 4: That Marvin sappick tickles me too. This everything like Marvin Sap can't sing. That's so amazing to me.
Speaker 1: See you like that.
Speaker 5: You do this a lot.
Speaker 6: Nobody ever said Marvin Sap can't sing. Greatest voices of all time? Baby, he got one record that you love one, but that.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it's not one record that I love. But that doesn't mean that I can't acknowledge his talent, nor that's that one song that I love. I still acknowledge his talent.
Speaker 6: Talented, talented guy, great voice, Greatest vocalist of all time list, though you know music better than that.
Speaker 4: I think you was just like your fucking He was my bonus pick though like he was my bonus pick. I wanted a gospel singer and he was my bonus pick.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, See when they go to Jesus, you can't argue when you go to God.
Speaker 2: It was a male vocalist vocalist list.
Speaker 1: Also black and White, Teddy Swims and money Long. It's crazy too. There's some joints on here. I think he'd like a lot of mess.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to check it out.
Speaker 1: Some some leaned a little too pop for me, but but I get it. But outside of that, on my way here when I didn't have Amara, I was throwing on that isn't it rap? Oh my god, I was across the Pond all fucking weekend.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go ahead and say it, man, I was very, very surprised at how much I enjoyed the same that sh it is fire like. I really enjoyed that Centralcy album, and I like, like, I recognized Centucy. I know, obviously he's you know, he's lit, he's hot, he's popping right now. So I kind of thought it was that, and I was I was saying, let me I wanted to hear his project. Let me hear with a full Central See album sounds like so I know he is the drill, energy, the drums and all of that to me, so I knew.
Speaker 1: What to expect with the music, which gets redundant and boring to me a lot. And I'll admit it, I know a bunch of American music critics think everything across the Pond is great and better. It took me a while to get into UK rap. Like the sound cool. I like that before. I liked the accent with bars. It did take me a while, so I think it was a central scene in Dave Project where I really start to like Central see more. But I felt like, all right, he's being balanced out by Dave, and I prefer Dave over Central C. So I was going, yeah, I was going into this like can he carry a whole fucking project with probably the same fucking eight away on everything? And I had whatever the British term of foot in my mouth? What would they say, rothschild in your mouth? Something a crumpings in your teeth. Okay, I did finish, Finish your Bangers and Mash. I really really liked it. I think it's that he was actually saying some ship that I kind of forgot. That this was the same need every time with a different sample. But the production, as it was repetitive, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be with a lot of drill, not just UK drill, drill in general.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this ship no I'm I'm I'm with you. I was.
Speaker 6: I was very surprised at at what you know he did. The album is a really good listen. I listened to it I think twice, but yeah, it sounded good. I was expecting a drill, but even the music wasn't as it was better than I anticipated it being. And then you know the song structure, actually you know the content what he's talking about. Kind of had a guess of what I thought it was gonna be surprised me was talking about some different things. I'm I'm I'm surprised, but I'm actually, you know, I'm happy about what I heard. Like I'm not mass You see sounds like he's not just here for a quick moment. He sounds like he's taking this serious. He sounds like he's really trying to get better as an artist. I'm very, very happy with what he did with this album.
Speaker 1: Ironically, too, I figured I would like the featured records more because I like a balance out with UK rappers. Top Freestyle and Now We're Strangers are probably my favorite with no features on it at all. I mean, CRG with Dave is great, gpt g GGP. See, I can't even spell that. With twenty one Savage is really really good. It was would how do we feel about Truth in the Lies? With Low Dirk? Now I think I understand why my pops would suck his teeth at certain rap records I would listen to that had a sample from when he was a kid and just be like all right man. When that neo so sick came on, I was like, all right, man, I didn't mind it. I didn't either.
Speaker 5: I went in in the first like yeah, jirk on this, and then all of a sudden, Dirk slid on that.
Speaker 1: She was like, Okay, they did a justice.
Speaker 6: It wasn't bad. It was I was really again. I was really surprised at how much I liked that. I was not expecting to like a sinter See album as much as I like this.
Speaker 1: One little baby that should have been on his project. Yeah, I wasn't mad at it.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: He did a good job, a really good job. But he did get into like a little bit of in it beef. What do you mean? He I? I wouldn't say he took a shot. I believe it was on No Introductions. Are you familiar with the rapper h from the UK? So he said, Oh, I was on five Star. I'm sorry. So I felt like I felt like a prick? Is that close?
Speaker 2: I felt like regular a little bit.
Speaker 1: I felt like a little bit of preck. Sound like a little bit of a preck, A little bit of prick. When I went to the britt and they gave it to a guy said.
Speaker 5: It you sound like you got novacaine in your tongue.
Speaker 1: That's in the UK. Doesn't sound like they have peanut butter in their mouth all the time. Regularly felt like a prick when I went to the Brits, which is like what their Grammy's, Yeah, like their Juno Awards. They gave the award to a guy called H. So he replied with a disrecord, I mean I would do the same thing. I don't think it was like a shot shot. I think it was just central cit being a little disappointed that he didn't get an award. But if you say my name, that could come across as a little bit of hate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it, especially when you say some guy like oh no, god, some guy you didn't say at least it went.
Speaker 6: To a talented rapper like it is or just like Yoda. I thought I would have won, but they gave it to h. Okay cool. Some guys with a disrespect comes in like no.
Speaker 1: That's warranted for absolutely, And the Brits are so polite with everything they do, like he went out of his way to say something negative.
Speaker 5: And I believe H already responded, he dropped a track.
Speaker 1: Called a guy called I like it too. I think it was a good like check the temperature. He didn't say anything crazy, just rapped really well and through through some shots and there. I do think it warrants, without question a Central c response.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think obviously central Cy is you know he wants that, and you throw a shot like that some guy called H or a god called H.
Speaker 5: You got to understand that as a rapper, you have to.
Speaker 6: Protect your your your your skill set, and you have to be willing to put your skill set on the table when the MC does something like that. So I think that central Cy knows that H was gonna respond, and obviously knows that. But I like it if it's gonna stay just as a sparn if they gonna just go at each other on wax, and you know that's cool.
Speaker 1: See, I mean, see commented on his Instagram. I think this is friendlier than we think it is. He commented with a laughing emoji of fire emoji, and then said fair enough. Yeah, you had the right to reply. I respect that, but he's too good of a rapper with the new generation, he can't just do the Instagram comments shit. You can't say fair enough unless you reply either ignored it outright. You can't just do that. But does he have doesn't know.
Speaker 6: But because he said what he said on his record, H responded he could stay there.
Speaker 5: I said what I said. It's a guy called H. That's a shot.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with that as well.
Speaker 5: He could stay there. He don't have to respond that. He don't have to. He don't have to respond.
Speaker 1: Because it's healthy. They don't have like, no real fucking beef. I think they're both very talented rappers. Yeah, I wouldn't want to see this go. Yeah, wouldn't. But I did say that. I did say that before Drake and Kendrick. I was like, Oh, finally we're gonna get rap beef. It's not street, sit little, It's gonna be so much fun, so wholesome. Yeah, I was wrong with my twenties twenty four predictions.
Speaker 5: As long as long as H don't delete the song, let us stay his long.
Speaker 1: What happened to this whole passive? I just done it out in ten minutes.
Speaker 5: All I said was he as long as he don't delete the song, just.
Speaker 1: Said, we said we're gonna be classy. That's gonna be classy this year.
Speaker 6: All I said, by fucking All I said was as long as age doesn't delete the record, cool, leave it there. That's all I didn't. I'm not saying no names, no nothing. I'm just saying, he just don't delete the record. The deflection, you know what, the marriage. All I said was, I just do not.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you I'm not arguing with you this year.
Speaker 5: We're not arguing. I'm not I'm smiling.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's everything is love. I'm just saying, don't delete the record. H That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm sorry to cut.
Speaker 1: Okay, what if the label takes it down? Because because see uh sues for defamation. No, because again, I want this to be a positive thing. Dwight Howard is setting the tone for positive disc records.
Speaker 6: Oh god, yeah, you took the What do you mean it is Dwight Howard rapping? Now listen to Lakers need a center. Dwight or Howard is rapping. I don't know what what's real anymore?
Speaker 5: What is going on? This is I'm telling you the simulation. We're living it.
Speaker 1: So Dwight Howard posted a photo of him pending at sixteen in the studio with headphones on. That's what is baby mother? Ex wife?
Speaker 2: No, or this is his wife his current wife that he's in the studio with right now. She's apparently cheering him on.
Speaker 1: Nice okay, not doing ig videos exposing what he likes to do with this, but yeah, okay, yeah, so a positive, supportive wife. So are him and his wife like dissing each other in a positive way? What is the hashtags inspiration? That's where you're trying to fish for info, Like, what's the hashtags?
Speaker 2: They pray, God, heal, they hearts, no shade about to.
Speaker 1: Drop the first positive diss song ever. Yep, Me and my wife about to inspire all of our enemories. Okay, so they're they're shooting at like the other couples, Shack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're about to shoot at Shack and probably his baby mother who's been accusing him of being nasty and crazy for a while. So Shaq and his baby mother about to get the most positive dis song in the world.
Speaker 5: Shawnee has been accusing Shock of being nasty and what.
Speaker 1: No all right, when it comes to basketball players that could rap, Dwight Howard, who doesn't rap, is going after Hove. I don't know if Shack is to be playing. That's your first opponent, Dwight Howard. You've never even penned sixteen. You want to go against a fucking god?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't Dwight, I don't know if you I understand you want to go against a genie. I don't know if you want to rap with Shack, though Shack is proven, shat got classic songs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think you want to do that.
Speaker 6: Hey, Dwight, get your ass in the gym. And because the Lakers need a center. Fuck call is rapping positive diss record. Shit, we need a center bad, make a call. Get Rob Polinka, somebody, get some Genie Buss, get somebody on the phone. We need a center, and we need a center right now. You think the Lakers stink Dwight would be the one somebody. There's a lot of studios in LA we know Dwight.
Speaker 1: Don't need to.
Speaker 5: Dwight, get your ass on the box and rebound, man, that's what you do.
Speaker 6: Rebound, defend and fucking just do something because we need something and the Lakers.
Speaker 1: You right, I just hate look at the tables and turn like the Knicks are amazing. I'm glad you're feeling what I felt my entire life.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the next.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Jalen Brunch in the Call to the Town's They've been named All Star Starters for the East.
Speaker 1: First time in three They deserve it. The Knicks look good.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie it since I had not predicted them winning it at all. They kind of like went on like a losing streak. But hopefully they get their get that out their system. Shut up, yeah, get that out their system now, you know, right before they all start break, get these losses out the way, and then come back after the break and you know, run the table.
Speaker 5: But I do like the way the nixt look. The shout out to call Anthony and Jaylen Brushing absolutely before we get off music.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the Travis Scott single that came out over the weekend with the video.
Speaker 6: Well, I just heard, I just ya. I just played it for me today when I walked in the studio. When I sat down, I watched it.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 6: Travis is one of those artists the music is always going to be good. I just don't I can't tell you anything he said on that record.
Speaker 1: Which is why the music is sowing.
Speaker 5: But the music is great. Tay Keith killed that like it's great.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's a firebat But because we can never really understand what the fuck he's saying, that makes the music so much more important. And I don't know. I have this Travis record, I don't know if there's been much growth. I mean that was our kind of our critique of the last Travis project. It was the first one that we felt like was a bit more of the same. Yeah, this single doesn't give me much hope. I mean, I mean, Travis is a I think safely say a legendary producer, so I'm not going in doubting that the album is going to be all this. Oh yeah, But I mean, I don't know. The video is better than the song. To me, I thought it was a cool visual. I don't know if I'll go back to this. Of course, the moment the album drops, I'll be running to it because it's Travis Scott. But this single, yeah, I listened to it a couple more time.
Speaker 6: It might be a good it might be a good workout playlist, but that don't know playlist working out just because the.
Speaker 1: Forty other Travis Scott songs that sound similar this that I would put well, yeah, bench press before that's sound. He's staying true to his sound.
Speaker 2: You bench pressed?
Speaker 1: Why she coming?
Speaker 4: He tried to slide that shit in like I wasn't gonna notice the condom was and you bench pressed.
Speaker 5: He tried to slide that ship in like I wasn't gonna notice the condom wasn't all.
Speaker 1: I lay down the towel when I bench press, that's my condum.
Speaker 2: How much don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't row dog the whole shit? I almost nasty people. It gets up and it doesn't even clean THEOK how much you're sitting there waiting for the bets, like, bro, I'm not gonna like this ship down?
Speaker 2: How much do you bench press?
Speaker 5: She want to know what you max at.
Speaker 2: And not on a good dam.
Speaker 1: I rememagine me on tender like that's one of the first questions, Like, Yo, what's your max wish? What's your squat?
Speaker 5: How many reps?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: Actually demarus? If you must know, I do lower weights and higher reps. There you go, because I'm not trying to get like Bulky. I like to be agile and move around a child. You feel a burn to me? You know my old age. That's better for me.
Speaker 6: Lower the weight up the reps, so fifty, the bar is forty five, bitch, press in fifty. Get your ass up, man, get up, man, get up, and let somebody else get a work out.
Speaker 1: You don't think I'm like, I'm You don't think I Jim will.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never seen his gym game, so I'm asking, but you keep deflecting us.
Speaker 5: I would never want to see Rory in the gym.
Speaker 6: I've seen him in the airport and the slightest inconvenience is pissing them off in a gym.
Speaker 2: Don't let him see a bitch for the tripod.
Speaker 6: No, don't let him be looking for the thirty fives and somebody took one of the thirty fives and they're using it's only one thirty five.
Speaker 5: Did oh he's going crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially with the dumbbells. I don't put the forty five in the fifty five. That shit is marked, just like the basil shit. He used such a carrot though you were such a carret. I'm not a caring in the gym. I've headphones in and don't speak to people. We should we should gym together. Then I was a divisional athlete. I don't understand why you guys think you was. You was, And I'm not saying I'm going crazy in the gym, but I still like spent my life in the gym.
Speaker 2: I know how to worth one hundred and twenty pounds. We was used to be a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: But you're still not a step on the scale.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He tried to call you just now.
Speaker 2: He called me a fan.
Speaker 1: I was saying, no matter what, you still know your way around something.
Speaker 5: Okay, you trying to call you fittms just now, just.
Speaker 1: Because I'm not a division athlete. Now you don't know workouts got you?
Speaker 2: You should train as a side job.
Speaker 5: As a side job. You think Roy needs a side job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to take it. I need to quit some of my side jobs lives my mind now to do job.
Speaker 5: You should train on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Weld go to that.
Speaker 4: I think that could be good content. We should go to the gym together. I'll blog it. We can go to the gym together.
Speaker 5: We can lead us and blog it.
Speaker 6: See this is why I want to go to the gym with nobody. Now niggas got tripods in front of the.
Speaker 1: Set that I think you're allied to Karen in that situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, well, to be fair, I have a magnetic mount for my very very small camera, so half the time when I'm recording, people don't even see it, and I never record other people.
Speaker 2: It's just me in a corner. I feel like that's fair.
Speaker 5: That's good Gym Meticut.
Speaker 2: Now everybody is also trying to create content.
Speaker 4: I know people get mad when they see people with tripods, but a lot of people are trying to look at their form later.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got better with them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could work on when I squat, you know, keep the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I'm not tight hanging because I know a lot of people like make money as trainers doing that type of content. I'm not hating at all. Just don't like make all of us wait because you're setting up with the right lighting, Like have that shit ready to go when you're using that machine. Yeah, I'm not said, I'm not going to hold the phone for you, bro.
Speaker 2: You will hold up. You will hold the phone of somebody if they ask, yo, can you get me from the gym?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: It's not real. That don't happen. Nobody ain't ever ask you to hold the phone in the gym.
Speaker 2: A girl has asked me to hold the phone for her before.
Speaker 5: In the gym.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's probably for a different angle. Definitely, it's happened. It doesn't happen often, but it's happened before. Girls are nicer to each other.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all?
Speaker 1: Are men are so mean to each Women are nice to each other in.
Speaker 2: Situations like that?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I don't like that rhetoric that women are so mean to each other, we're so evil. Those are like not girls girls, Those are bitches. Regular women tend to be nicer to each other. You have, we build community and shit like that. That is very true, y' all. The ones that don't talk to each other.
Speaker 5: Nah, that's true too, I don't talk to none.
Speaker 2: Of you know anything about your neighbors, your male neighbor.
Speaker 6: No, they're gay, like the ones that live next to me. I mean what they are? I mean I say hello when I passed them, but I don't. But you want to speak to them, I'm not going over there to watch the game?
Speaker 5: Like why?
Speaker 1: Adding that hippit When she asked her, you're close with your neighbors, and he was like, nah, they're gay.
Speaker 5: No, let me rephrase that. No, the marriage, I don't really talk.
Speaker 6: I say hello in passing, but like I'm on a different schedule than most of my neighbors on my floor though in my building, like I don't really see like maybe one or two people consistently. But other than that, anytime I go home as lay people already kind of like home already.
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't watch football with the gay neighbors if they asked.
Speaker 5: It depends on what's like, what's the all dervs like what they asked?
Speaker 2: Kidding, kidding, Sorry, so sad thought.
Speaker 1: Gay ass is on the.
Speaker 5: Putting gay ass on the shark cootie is crazy.
Speaker 1: Look at how y'all think of gay people, Like anytime they host a party, it's just this is fun or just men on horny. So imagine men that like each other. I mean I've had that thought before too. Then the games must get men never their men in.
Speaker 2: That period saunas.
Speaker 6: They never in the periods like it's just like, yeah, men men are horny. So if they men like each other, oh man, they they don't never have to take a few days off and let the game.
Speaker 1: They're not even waiting for halftime.
Speaker 2: But if they didn't have a good advertises, you would go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they seem they seem all side. They seem like cool dudes. Though they seem really cool. They got a frenchy too, like dog and ships. You know, I'm a dog. I would just go there and talk to the dog and not them. I'm that neighbor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I go, I talked to I talk to people dogs before I talk to them, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See a dog in my building, Hey, run right up to me. Don't even know what the owner looks like.
Speaker 1: I'm that guy. I know you guys don't have kids, but people that don't have kids usually make up the best rules for parenting. Over the weekend, I spend a lot of time trying to keep demon showed away from my perfect fucking angel at the indoor playground. What is the etiquette? Because I'm the hover parent because of mar is not even two yet, so when she's running around, I'm right behind her the whole time. There are kids that are a little older that their parents are just chilling. I get it. If your kid is like grabbing onto mind, what's the limit?
Speaker 2: Trip it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Can I face palm and just stick it? I did that once? You have to squat down as a good dad. No, we're not about to have some feelings and get the fuck off my angel, nasty snott, you.
Speaker 6: Know, squat down, and you have to bring them both together and say, hey, we have to play nice, respect each other's you know, space, and share.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: There was this one little girl that kept following Amara and like trying to kiss her. I'm like, yo, what is going on.
Speaker 5: In the house trying to kiss her?
Speaker 4: Yes, well, she probably kisses her parents alive. It probably comes from a loving household.
Speaker 5: Don't get the household.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it in the household.
Speaker 5: We respect news here. When they come to my daughter, I don't.
Speaker 2: Care, But babies don't understand that.
Speaker 1: So I got to teach them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something close to the parents and say hey, can you let your kid know to not kiss.
Speaker 5: I'll put them in the bathroom and cut the lights off and lock the door.
Speaker 1: So in the playground, right, there's like three trampolines, and Omara likes the trampoline, but on the weekends it's a little more packed. And nothing is worked on earth than four year old boys. Like they're fucking menaces and they're like starting to get athletic so they are. They're doing the trampoline. They're not just like Amar like this is fun. So Amar is trying to do that, so I'm trying to protect her. And there's three of them. They have mad space over here. Now they're doing fucking front flips from one trampoline to the other where Amar is chilling. I turned that ship into w w E. I was hopping off the top thing and meeting these kids. Admit it, fucking air one of them. I felt one of them missed like the side. He was acting like a defending slam exactly. Yes, he was protecting the paint. And then have me thinking too, like, I don't know how I would react because it was a natural thing when I was pushing kids away from Amara. But once Amara is four years old, I'm sure she'll be bigger and more aggressive than a two year old that's around her, and I would feel a way if somebody pushed Lamora off. So I don't even know where the like middle ground is because I'm still going to face palm children when they touch my daughter. But as you should, I just try to do it when the parents can't do it.
Speaker 5: When they're not looking like I don't know how your kid got that lump on his forehead, sir, But.
Speaker 1: You should stop looking at your phone, maybe pay your kids.
Speaker 2: But you do got to let her fall and get injured. But hit a little bit. No, I learned that, you know.
Speaker 1: I only do that, like when it's crazy or if someone's trying to kiss her on the mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's but I don't think that that's I don't I don't know what there's because all dinner, all my friends have kids. That's so normal for kids to do because they grow up like kissing their parents, kissing their siblings, so they you can stop them.
Speaker 2: But it's it's not weird.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying there was some weird, nasty shit going on or accusing anything. You're just not taking your mouth that I don't know where the fuck is and trying to kiss. And it's not like Amara is also like this, She's like, get off me.
Speaker 2: Yeah she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, respec space. Respect space. Also over the weekend, speaking of kids, I downloaded the uh sexual Predators in your neighborhood apps wild. It is a fucking wild right now where we are now, like within a five hundred foot radius one two three for five Sexual Predators This is nuts. This app is fucking terrifying. Like these people are among us all the time. No wonder they caught me slipping when I was a kid. They're fucking everywhere like I was sitting there like Dawn, I was lacking, Like nah, I didn't have a fighting chance. In five hundred feet just from right here, there's five chilling, just chilling posted on the corner. I can see it on the appall the predators person the monsters.
Speaker 6: They go to the park like we got nests gas lane as the GM all five of you niggas is sexual predators.
Speaker 1: Man, what y'all doing outside together? And where'd y'all meet? You know where?
Speaker 6: They know that the playground right by the school looking through the gate. You ain't got no kids, to get your ass out of there?
Speaker 1: And this no, you know what, it's not five, it's six because there's two on top of each other. There's two like living together their roommates. Yeah, that's the only way they can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, only on the app.
Speaker 2: They're not supposed to congregate though, right when you're with other.
Speaker 1: Seconds, who else gonna talk to them niggas?
Speaker 2: No, But like it's like with like when you when you're on like parole.
Speaker 4: You can't be around like another felon, right, or you can't, like you can't do that when you're you can't just mingle with other sexual pressure.
Speaker 6: But if I live in the building and I have to register the sex offender and somebody else moves in the building, like I don't, I don't think they're going to stop the other person from moving in the building because.
Speaker 2: We already got we hit our sex offender limit.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, it's just like yo, we Yeah, I'm registered.
Speaker 1: At the second Friend for Offenders and apartment village. Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 6: After because they give you the mug shot, you can see exactly who it is, pull up their case, what exactly they was, like booked for, what was the charges, what they did time for. They give you a whole like Wikipedia for pedophiles.
Speaker 2: I can't do.
Speaker 5: I'm too early career, early life.
Speaker 2: My nerves would be early career early life.
Speaker 5: They can give you everything on them, nasty motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Ner too bad. There's two people in the hotel of the block right now. Oh, that's where they be at. That's a nice hotel. Nasty as doing.
Speaker 5: There sex offenders man everywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, I appreciate that they make them register, but I feel like there should I'm not saying a tattoo per se or a sign, but like a tattoo, there should be something like you have to give with your license even to go into like a bar, like let me see your ID. You present the sexual one too.
Speaker 6: Then they doused to do when you like committed adultery. Back in the days, they put that big ass a like when your forehead.
Speaker 2: Is scarlet letter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to do that that what that term comes from.
Speaker 5: They need to do that with with with sex offenders.
Speaker 1: But they probably only did that. They only shamed women, right they were They probably like, yeah, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it was got a pat on the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but that's because yeah, yeah, I stole that took that bitch man. You could tell I got my marker the baby in the day. Now, I don't think they was flowing it like that baby.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, she took she took some and so husband, she got that. The f J dub. I'm just saying, back in the day, what is f J douve? What is that? The fat juicy and what it's the new wop fat it's not.
Speaker 5: The new wop fat juicy and what wop is wet ass pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah one is a hit record.
Speaker 4: Well, this one just came out. I'm talking about that gives some time slow slow burn talking about Remember all the girls were saying they had wop. My name on Twitter was fetti Wop when that song came out.
Speaker 5: I see what you deleted, Judge count.
Speaker 1: That shouldn't act this.
Speaker 5: I see why you disabled, Jude. I wish I would have caught that head like fetti wib. I never saw that on your Twitter, fetti wib.
Speaker 2: That was back when the girls used to you know, your Twitter name.
Speaker 4: They used to like edit it to be like some offshoot of something like I remember a girl was shout out to her was Nicholas Cage instead of Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 5: I like that. Okay, I see what she did. Yeah, like Nicholas Cage. Yeah, she ain't got no holes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How do we flip the FJW.
Speaker 5: Because wh is easy? Yeah there's an f j W whiskey. Mmmm, maybe you could active? Yeah, you're not changing your Instagram name f j W.
Speaker 2: Marris No, I think my well, what it was Auntie Michelle For a.
Speaker 5: While Auntie Michelle like Michelle Obama.
Speaker 2: No, like Michelle. She and Sharpe was talking to.
Speaker 5: Baby d mm hmm. Would you ever go back to Africa?
Speaker 2: I've never been? Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean okay, so would you ever go to Africa?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Would you ever? Yeah, you haven't been yet, but you will go.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to go for the December Would you go.
Speaker 5: If there was a Batty's Audition, a Batti's Africa Audition to like Judge, like Cash do to be on Batties, like to be one of the batties like Zeus Batties. Yeah, Ma, loved that love It's my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 1: I love that ship like you happily pay your subscription everywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in the middle of like the last season the mid Batties Midwest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is Midwest?
Speaker 5: Cover? Like Detroit Chicago? Oh no, it's you don't have no idea.
Speaker 1: You don't say Lois there too? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think some girls Lois on the.
Speaker 2: The Big Three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, it's they only going crazy but bad these So the Zeus network had tweeted out the gentleman who was the CEO of Zeus and Natalie None were ig Live and I guess they were talking about the upcoming season and plans and people are not gonna people gonna be surprised at a couple of the girls that are not back on Batties. I guess they're, you know, getting rid of some of the original Batties and damn, so they're holding a Batties breakup. I mean, you know, this is the year spring cleaning. So they had a tweeted out I guess a memo excuse me that Baddies Africa is coming up and some of the things that they had on there and they've since deleted the tweet, but one of the things that they had on the tweet where there's no age restriction. Now, when I read that, I was all right, maybe I'm out the loop. I don't really know what's but no age restriction. I'm like, dude, people know what this show is. So you're telling me like a fourteen year old girl could show up for Batties Africa just auditioned to be a Baddie.
Speaker 1: What's creepier is that if they wanted all ages, they just didn't have to say anything. Right the fact that they put in specifically no age limit, they deserve to be on that app that I just downloaded.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it was they've deleted it. I guess they were receiving people that's like, Yo, what is this to me? No age restriction. But I you know, on one hand, Baddies is again guilty pleasure. I think it's absolutely ridiculous TV girls on there just fighting because somebody said, I'm sleeping in this room, and no, you're not sleeping in this room.
Speaker 5: I'm still room, So now we gotta fight.
Speaker 1: For the room. Prison.
Speaker 5: I think it's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: That's the one that we pulled up, that clip that they were in wheelchairs.
Speaker 5: Too, right on Batties. It wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was Johnson was somehow involved with that ship. It was a bunch of emenate Austlin's Cabaret.
Speaker 5: That's a whole different brand.
Speaker 1: That's the staple of Zeusto.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's one of the they crossed market.
Speaker 1: They crossed.
Speaker 5: Same same difference, Martin.
Speaker 2: That was their flagship show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their flagship that was Jocelyn Set.
Speaker 5: That whole thing off.
Speaker 1: Baddies was their leading and they were prime time I get it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, the Baddies Africa audition though I saw the Batties mid Now. If y'all haven't seen the Batties Midwest audition, these women are fighting on the line like they don't even have a job yet, they don't have a position on the show. They're at the theater online outside waiting to go inside to audition, and they start fighting online outside of the audition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that checks out Like with American Idol, Remember they take the camera out to the line and people would start like auditioning there for the camera. Yeah, it's warming up, showing their skills, all.
Speaker 5: Right, but how does it go now if we're outside fighting.
Speaker 6: I just got my ass beat, I got noted on my head, with my wig off, with my rip, my weave out. I still have to go on the stage and stand in front of Natalie And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're that's like the you either squad like bloody and bruised up, and you still looking at Natalie with your chin high like yeah, come come to the set like you got heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand.
Speaker 5: This is like crazy. And now they going to Africa. See this is where about to get rid.
Speaker 2: Of I'm not saying that I'm gonna let you get camped no.
Speaker 6: I don't see anything wrong with it. We never seen Ratchet Africa though, have we seen Ratchet Africa?
Speaker 1: What show?
Speaker 5: What show depicts Ratchet Africa?
Speaker 4: Oh god, what is it Young Rich in African or whatever on Netflix?
Speaker 1: Which show is that sometimes on ninety Day fiance, like like a trashy white woman from the South would fall for like one of like the richer guys in Africa, and ninety fiance would go there. There was some ratchet shit happened in those cities. It was very American eyed. Really, yeah, I've never seen ratchet.
Speaker 6: I mean aside from you know, whenever Justice goes to Africa for New Year, that's not ratchet man, and and he's like, yeah, he's on you know, on his I g at the at the club.
Speaker 1: No Justice is ratchet. What's happening, isn't you know.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, like you can kind of get a glimpse, say, okay, in Africa they.
Speaker 2: Turn it up.
Speaker 1: Atlanta goes to Africa, that m yeah, all them niggas they didn't even have whoka there. They had in Africa, I know, because everyone in Atlanta put in their carry on.
Speaker 5: I believe that started over there, though. We adopted that we late to the whole I mean Middle Eastern culture, get yeah, but I just was Baddie's Africa. Just is like, while I respect Natalie and what they're doing and trying to expand the.
Speaker 6: Brand, how do you respect that because it's like, listen, if girls want to go in there, Yeah, if girls want to go in there and.
Speaker 5: Fight over a bed, who am I to be? Like?
Speaker 1: Yo, they bugging like that one's too puff And you saw the end of that story. Natalie Nunn's trying to go international with no age limit shoot me right next to puff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just yeah, that's the no age limit thing is. I think they worded that wrong, but I am I.
Speaker 1: Do want to know how is the typo that's not me spelling? Explain to me that that auto correct?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they meant that there's no age limit and how old you could be? Like maybe like they want that.
Speaker 1: That's what I think it was.
Speaker 6: I think it was like you don't have to be like, if you're forty and you want to come audition, come on, not if you're twelve you can come audition.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I just feel like some things you should be more specific on.
Speaker 6: I agree, which is why I think they deleted it and it took the tweet down. But I am looking forward to seeing what. You know, if I see my girl, If my girl Biggie go to Africa, that's my girl, Big Dominican. You know what I'm saying. You don't even know about Biggie. You don't know about Biggieya ain't on your baddies game. Get your baddies game up.
Speaker 1: Man, You did shit, real songs were big, no made up shits.
Speaker 5: Well, no, this is not that big. This is a whole different.
Speaker 6: You know, this calls herself biggie like she's she's a healthy she eats, Yeah, she doesn't shy away from.
Speaker 4: We gotta stop doing that. We gotta stop calling fat people healthy. We gotta stop doing that.
Speaker 1: That is a weird like oxymoron that has she healthy? Stop Yeah, cholesterol going crazy.
Speaker 4: Especially structually extremely big people like thick people.
Speaker 2: You want call him health.
Speaker 5: We called we called I'll be called him. We used to call my cousin healthy.
Speaker 6: And until one day the doctor start shaking his feet like dice in his hand had diabetes.
Speaker 5: He had to get both his feet am potato.
Speaker 2: So it was kind of like you know, Yeah, we gotta stop that.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got okay. But you guys weren't calling him healthy because of his feet once. So after he lost his feet, would you still be like, no, you're healthy.
Speaker 6: Nah, he's like he's stupid. We been told him to stop drinking all that stuff. They didn't even start with the toe. They went right from na at the ankle.
Speaker 1: Both of them got to go God damn.
Speaker 4: And big bone. Sorry, oh my god. In my fast shamement, we got to stop saying big bone.
Speaker 6: Everybody bones is the same. I ain't never see an X ray was like, yo, that nigga big bone in my life never happened. All the ship the hugh the glow outside of the bone like that's a healthy but the actual bones is like nah, look just like my ball got the same.
Speaker 5: Save ship, bro, save ship?
Speaker 1: When does his air? And also, I don't know, that's not very specific, like Africa is the biggest continent.
Speaker 5: We're in Africa.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming they're gonna go to Ghana. I'm assuming because if we already have kind of like established that Ghana is, you know, the place to go party New Year's. A lot of people go out there. So I'm gonna assume that it's gonna be It's okay there.
Speaker 5: It is filmed in Nigeria and Nigeria, South Africa and Morocco.
Speaker 6: Wow, listen man, the budget opened up. Got the budget? They want to bring American coach over there? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Those aren't multiple countries though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number the flight are the South Africans gonna be in the same house as the Nigerians and it's gonna be lit. That's gonna be okay.
Speaker 5: See, y'all know, that's what I'm saying. Baddie is Africa.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if y'all know, if you see a girl from the what's the name tribe and she come across the other girl from the wass to name tribe, it might be on site for real. You ain't never try to knock a spar out of somebody hand. Oh, we can knock a bit out.
Speaker 5: Of somebody here.
Speaker 1: These are modern, these are cities. I see.
Speaker 5: That's what y'all be thinking is wrong.
Speaker 4: I think they're gonna have fucking cheetah chasing battles on the fucking Baddies Africa.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with Tvgeria?
Speaker 5: I want to see it.
Speaker 1: It's a modern city.
Speaker 5: That don't mean niggas. They' still getting it into like the old day.
Speaker 6: Oh me, God, yeah, somebody got to spare in their house on the wall, y'all know, somebody got a sword in their house, spear in their house.
Speaker 1: That that looks like Philly. No, that don't look like that.
Speaker 6: Don't look like no fucking Philly. Philly ain't got that much water. But I'm looking forward to Baddi's Africa jokes aside. I do want to see the culture over there, and the women and how they get down.
Speaker 5: I do want to see that.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be nuts. Did they say when it's gonna air? I mean, if Natalie None.
Speaker 6: Makes it back, why wouldn't you make it back? Listen, Natalie might find a husband over there. Bullshitting, they're not. They become a queen. Y'all gonna be hating.
Speaker 1: They're gonna say that that chin is healthy, healthy chin, good healthy chin.
Speaker 5: You look forward to it, though, I do want to watch it.
Speaker 1: No, what was you gonna say?
Speaker 6: No, say no, sorry, you don't don't know, but we're not doing that. We're not doing that. But but if you got something to say something.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask if y'all pay attention to women's chins when y'all said when you hit on them, that's all I was wondering.
Speaker 5: I mean, if she got a big chin, I noticed it. I mean, I don't as.
Speaker 1: Opposed to like what other features. And I'm looking at her face, Yeah, chin is. I'm looking at her chin too, like I ain't a big chin is. Like you know, I like a cute little chin dimple. I like that's that's called the a chin budget butching.
Speaker 5: Butching.
Speaker 1: No, not like Popeye or anything, just like a little like when she makes a certain facial expression Popeye, like a certain facial expression, she'll get a little crunchy.
Speaker 6: So you don't want her ship to look like Jim Carry Me Myself Irene when he when he got ship done over and had the big ass.
Speaker 5: You don't remember that.
Speaker 1: He said, he said, Hank thought you had a wheat chip. You know that movie is so under That movie? Is that movie?
Speaker 5: Man Me Myself and Iarys whether the greatest movies ever?
Speaker 1: Anyways, it pains me to say this congratulations to the fucking Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs. Why does it pain you because I hate the Eagles, but I even tweeted last night it made me sit to my stomach. Ion Barkley has me happy. Sorry, Philadelphia Eagles. My heart is with Philly, but my money's with Kansas City.
Speaker 5: I'm not betting on Philly.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, are they bringing their referee.
Speaker 6: Crew or see you one of those man, y'all with all of this refs cheating for Kansas City?
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 1: Come on, cut it out, man. You don't think that Bill's chief was a little questionable on certain calls.
Speaker 5: I think every game is questions, questionable calls.
Speaker 1: Nobody caught the ball but the Chiefs did. Yeah, I mean you got to get better receivers, get better with both the receiver and corner both dropped the ball. Now, all of a sudden, the Chiefs have a fucking interception. Come on, man, what are we talking.
Speaker 5: I'm not jumping on that band.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen clearly had that first down. There was a lot of stuff that was very questionable. And let's not act like teams because when the Patriots were in their dynasty phase, I think they got a lot of calls to shit. If you don't get that bullshit tuck rule, I don't even know if the dynasty starts for the Patriots the way it did.
Speaker 6: Teams get calls, I mean, and the Chiefs players get calls. Teams get calls, players get called.
Speaker 1: But I don't you have to cut old Patrick Mahomes to the grounds like you can't even touch him. It's fine, It's fine to say the Chiefs aren't the first team.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I mean, I get what you're saying, but it's not I don't think it's as like as a big of a deal as people are trying to make it out to be.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was flat out like they went into that game trying their absolute best to make sure the Bills lost so Taylor Swift could go to the super Bowl. But you know, there was some there were some Vegas calls in there that looked a little odd to me, That's all. And the rest.
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 6: How long has this been thing where people feel like they're getting Kansas City is getting calls? Because I feel like this year has been the loudest. I don't I don't remember nobody last year.
Speaker 1: Three seasons, but the last two seasons have definitely been Yeah, last.
Speaker 4: Year, I remember, really that people were saying it was a script and all that extra ship members.
Speaker 1: To me, that's that's crazy. I just think when things are questionable, who it should go for. But did they get did they get it right?
Speaker 6: It was the script right this year? Or the two teams that they said at the beginning of in the Super Bowl, probably not right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think anyone was shocked that the Eagles and Chiefs are there. I mean a lot of people said the Lions look great until injuries. I kind of as much as I did want to see the Bills get one, maybe them beating the Ravens was a fluke, and maybe the Ravens would have been a better matchup for the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 6: I think that Patrick Mahomes is obviously the face of the NFL. I think he's probably right now already the third greatest quarterback in NFL history.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he gets one this year, how are you this young already already questioning Brady's legacy, like you're that young?
Speaker 5: Twenty nine three rings, three three super Bowl MVPs.
Speaker 1: That's nuts.
Speaker 5: Going after number four this year, that's insane.
Speaker 1: I still have Brady. I don't think any I'm sorry to cut you off. I dodn't think anyone would even go near Brady's resume for another fifty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I still have Brady in Montana.
Speaker 1: Heave them.
Speaker 6: I still have Brady and Joe Montana. He's twenty nine, he's still young. But I just I don't know man. I like him, but he still got a lot more to do before he passes Joe Montana in my book. But he's still a great quarterback. But it's gonna be fun to watch. I do want Saquon and Jalen Hurts to get a Super Bowl ring. Sad would love for Sae Kwon Balky to get a Super Bowl ring and then drive right back to MetLife Stadium and sit in the parking lot for about ten hours just.
Speaker 1: Listening to me. I'll go with him. Can light a fire in a barrel.
Speaker 6: I would love to see that. Just sit right there and just you know, have a bondfire in a parking lot. Stupid ass Giants.
Speaker 1: Did they fire their GM yet?
Speaker 5: The Giants? They should fire everybody.
Speaker 1: They still haven't fired him. GM strategy for the year.
Speaker 6: You get the GM out of here, get the president, get the towel boy.
Speaker 5: Everybody got to go the towel boy. Even I didn't even know about football.
Speaker 1: It just owns. The team was like, are you sure.
Speaker 5: You don't need sa Quon because you have Daniel Jones.
Speaker 1: Were putting, we're putting the money around around don They went with Danny Dimes.
Speaker 6: With sa Quon Barkley, what if he lights it up in Minnesota, that means nothing. That means absolutely nothing for the Giants. Kwon Barkley. I want him to get a ring.
Speaker 1: I want Jay Lenhurst to get a ring.
Speaker 6: But I'm you know, it's it's hard to beat Patrick Mahomes and Yeah Kelsey and and Pachecko and those guys.
Speaker 1: I again cannot believe that I will ever be rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles. It makes me sick to my stomach. I'll probably have the runs Monday morning, but I will be.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a good game. I think it's gonna be a fun a fun game.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, because and I don't have a dog in that fight, I'm not one of those people that will be mad if the Chiefs get it. I'm here to witness greatness. If they keep going, that's crazy. I mean, I'm not gonna hate on that, but I do.
Speaker 6: Again just because everything that Saquan has to deal with in the media, leaving New York, going right down the Turnpike, I think to cap this story off like a big fuck you, the ring would be like, and I want Saquan to say it, like, you don't be even more gangster.
Speaker 5: What if he like takes off like his his equipment at the end of the game they win, and he has like a Giants practice jersey.
Speaker 6: On underneath his probably you know how gangster? That would be like I brought yall to the super Bowl with me. Don't trip, don't trip.
Speaker 1: Don't trip ya, don't don't fret y'all with me. You know what I'm saying. I got your shirt off. Still so good. Shout out to friends of the show. Armani White performed at halftime. I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Almiani and I love to see Gilly lead out the Eagles. I thought that was really fucking cool. Yeah, that's crazy hometown guys. Yeah, supporting the team.
Speaker 1: But even like I know, Gilly is more than just podcasting, but you know, to see a podcaster lead out a team in the NFC Championship. That's amazing. So I felt like he did that for all the Potters, Like I wish you would have had a mic with him as he was coming out the ship to say what no, I wouldn't be plugged in, just to like show that just like the show he brought the run the same way say Kwan's gonna bring the Giants. I felt like Gilly brought all of us as a Potter, the audience out of that tunnel. Like the Potters definitely, you know, influenced the Eagles.
Speaker 4: You think that if the Giants, like ever like made the super Bowl, you think, like or the Finals, you think we would we would come out.
Speaker 1: I mean, just had everyone in the Tri State. I feel like a lot of people would.
Speaker 5: Have to be busy that day to get to your name. Rory's free, He's not busy today. We know he's he's home. We could get him.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I'm close to the stadium. That's if someone does cancel, I could be there.
Speaker 5: Quick twenty mipes. Yeah, I'm a good mixing cup makes its great backup. We got any voicemails?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh well? Quick predictions scores.
Speaker 5: Again. Man hardest with Philly. Money is on Kansas City.
Speaker 6: My heart says thirty one, twenty seven Philly, My money says twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Sixteen.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm going twenty four to seventeen Philly. Okay, but I might make the trip just to be in the city and I yeah, and take that first thing smoking Monday morning, because I know everyone's gonna want to anticipate, not the game time, but yeah, I might go. It should be fun.
Speaker 5: New Orleans is always a great time.
Speaker 1: I mean, we bring me, you bring me, we can bring the mics, we can shooting jay scrib.
Speaker 5: That would be something that's a whole different type of episode, right there.
Speaker 1: I mean we did it in Mexico.
Speaker 2: That's a whole different type of Oh god, never mind.
Speaker 1: I loved our Mexico episode.
Speaker 5: I loved my time in Mexico. But yeah, no, we had fun.
Speaker 1: Man, it was fun man potting from New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Y'all always talking about let's do this. Let's stopping you other than I mean having a child, but like we'll stopping you.
Speaker 1: You know, I got the blessing for the weekend, so like we would leave Friday and then come back money, Well, if we pop down there I should get you for our fathers.
Speaker 5: You did like them.
Speaker 1: Go to New Orleans. That is actually how I used to repent for my sins. Yeah, I would say a certain amount of hall Marri's. I always wondered what the priest gauge was when it be like four our father's ten heill Mary's like it never went up with the sin. I want to know if there was a race.
Speaker 5: It's like the FED guidelines like certain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what's my minimum of hail Mary's certain sins?
Speaker 5: It is for our father minimum And sometimes you get the better priests that lets you lot yeah, for favors.
Speaker 1: But we can get into voicemails.
Speaker 5: You have got male, what's the pod? What's good pod? Rory malt damars?
Speaker 1: Keep it up?
Speaker 5: Man, y'all killing it. Listen, You're on a space mission to Jupiter, right, thirty year trip.
Speaker 6: You can only take one album, you can only take one sick com you can only take one actor physically be there with you to watch the you know.
Speaker 5: To just be there with you throughout the journey. What are y'all taking for me?
Speaker 7: It's I'll take a Scorpion the double album by Drake.
Speaker 5: I believe that album has it all.
Speaker 7: It has rapping, it has melodies, it has great beats, it has amazing production.
Speaker 1: It has it all. It has it all.
Speaker 7: I'll take Fresh Princi bel Air, all seasons, all episodes, and my actor is probably I think I'm pronouncing this wrong, but Margot Robbie, that white.
Speaker 5: Girl, she's bad.
Speaker 1: What do you take?
Speaker 5: You're going to take?
Speaker 1: One album was one thing common one actor on this journey talking. I love that he had the same like misogynistic thoughts I did because I wasn't thinking about like the actress that would probably have good conversation going to Jupiter's a long time. I was like, what actress is bad? Nothing that's gonna help the journey. Hmm. That's a good question. Album album maybe considering the time. I like that he went double album. I obviously wouldn't go Scorpion, but you're gonna need the most, Yeah, it typically wouldn't be my pick, like if you did the Desert Island thing, but maybe Life after Death hmm. I went right to double albums.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it would make sense to have a double album becau you're gonna need as much music as possible, So that's a good pick.
Speaker 1: Life after Death covers a lot of bassis.
Speaker 2: Damn, think a classic double album.
Speaker 1: There's not all eyes on me sweatsuit sweatsuit for that's got it everything man, speaking Box, that's a great pick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you can't listen to Hey, y'all but more than like not if I'm with Margot Robbie, Oh yeah, we listened to that every night.
Speaker 1: Shake like a picture.
Speaker 5: That's how we go to sleep.
Speaker 1: That's a six. I'm going to go to sleep too with a nod Street disciple. No, damn, I don't know which double which double album would I take? Wu Tang Forever is a great double album. I don't know if I would do that though. That's I have to be in like a Wu Tang Forever move.
Speaker 5: Nah wan, you can't. That can't be the only album I have.
Speaker 3: And you.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, you can't go to Jupiter with just the Wu Tang album you could, Nah, you gotta it. Gotta be different types of music and it can't just be raped.
Speaker 1: Had a good pick speaker Box. I may replace speaker Box.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't be my pick. I had that for you, that would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go speaker Box.
Speaker 6: It's no why it's it's kind of a it's it's it's smart to pick a Rake album because you're gonna get raps, you're gonna get R and B. You're gonna get like different types of music. I would pick I'm trying to think of a double I would pick. See, this might be a cheat code.
Speaker 4: I would pick either Whitney Houston or Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits albums. Oh, we could do the Greatest Hits because they have those CDs, they have those discs.
Speaker 1: Nime Truck, like Bob Marley Legends one of your favorites.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Bob Marley's which is the greatest, If I'm gonna do it, and then I'll do Bob Marley's Greatest Hits.
Speaker 5: I'll take that with me. Uh, Sitcom, probably Martin.
Speaker 2: I'm going fresh, Prince.
Speaker 5: I'll take Martin and actress. Give me India love Man, what pull up?
Speaker 1: Pull up India Love? IMDb?
Speaker 2: What has she acted in?
Speaker 3: Hate?
Speaker 5: And see it's just so much hate in twenty twenty four, we just started.
Speaker 1: I want to I mean, I respect her as a thespian. Want to see her credits?
Speaker 4: Uh, The One That Got Away movie and a La Carte, which was a TV series one of.
Speaker 1: The roles in those movies.
Speaker 5: I didn't even see a cart see, so what I'm saying don't even.
Speaker 1: Can you give me without looking at the screen, Like, what, what's the synopsis of that movie? I mean, she was plastic boy meets girl. You know, you know the story, You've seen it a thousand times, you know the story produced it. Yeah, see, okay, it might be good. Then what's her role in it?
Speaker 5: You know, she's the bestie that's there through.
Speaker 1: Troubling times, comic relief always.
Speaker 5: There, keep her grounded and centered, and the main.
Speaker 1: Character takes her, you know, takes advantage of her, and then later in the movie realized she had a real friend exactly that invites her back to the party exactly. But because she's the cool friend, she's like, girl, don't sweat it's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So see y'all hating, Yeah, give me a d low. That's the actress I'm taking.
Speaker 1: Who would you choose sitcom? You guys did say Curb was a sitcom? Yes, so I'm going by y'all definition. I would do Curb.
Speaker 5: I mean Rihanna did act and what baby the movie you know one, you know, the movie with the aliens in this in the in the Ocean. Which movie was that Battlefield Battle Battleship. You're right, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was in Battleshap.
Speaker 2: I mean also in the movie with Childish Gambato too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the end she was in that great in that she let the guy from super Bad slapper ass. That's method acting on. She had to really get a characters.
Speaker 5: No, that was a great choice for me.
Speaker 1: And she smacked the ship out of them. That looked like it wasn't scripted, real reaction. Even if that's in the script, Rihanna could smacked the shit out of me. I'm fine with that for no reason. If in the script and she's okay with it, let me slap her on the ass. I think that's a fair return I would take. Rihanna might break your fuck be worth it, though, come on, jaw's heel.
Speaker 5: It felt good though it was down.
Speaker 1: There, wrapped through the wire flat. But yeah, I think, all respect to Rihanna and her family, this is a hypothetical. I feel like she checks all those boxes for like a long trip. She smokes.
Speaker 5: She smokes, yeh, bring weed to Jupiter's Gangster.
Speaker 1: I just feel like in the pressurized cap like cabin there. I don't know if yeah, you can smoke in the spaceship. I mean, this is make believe because we're going to Jupiter, so I guess anything's It was some weed, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: It was some PS five okay, beer, no essentials, Yeah, no food, I ain't named no food. A little space chop cheese, my chop cheese with Indeed, love is so good?
Speaker 1: What actor actressy going.
Speaker 4: With Jesse Williams. But obviously if he's not available, Jamie Fox. Probably Jamie Fox, because Jamie can keep me entertained more.
Speaker 1: First of all, I love how Cash. Casually she said, if he's not available to go to Jupiter that day, Jesse was he just a pilot, he's shooting on bron My man. If he's not he was available to go to Jupiter.
Speaker 4: I would definitely do Jamie Fox because Jamie can't keep me entertained.
Speaker 1: Not with that new movie.
Speaker 5: Him and Bussening just put out stop. I heard it was cute who told me my dad delete his number. He's lying to you. The movie was fucking awful.
Speaker 6: At the end of the fucking movie, they jumped into the fucking river in London and they don't even really jump it. It's all cgi there. They look stupid, So I'm like, they're not even in real fucking water. What am I watching right now?
Speaker 1: It was bad? You're not wrong, that sh it was.
Speaker 6: And then two minutes later they're on the fucking next to the ambulance that got them out of the water, completely dry. Jamie Fox took seatose shirt, everything completely dry.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 5: Nobody's hair is wet. I'm like, yo, what am I watching? Man?
Speaker 6: I sat here and watched this bullshit ass movie. And y'all know I love Jamie foul, but that movie was that was terrible.
Speaker 5: That movie was try what do you expect from those type of movies? It was exactly what I thought it was from Jamie Fox. He's an Academy Award winner. I expect a certain level of movie when the Academy Award winners in the movie. Yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of Academy Award winners have done these fluff action movies for kids.
Speaker 5: Not Denzel.
Speaker 1: Name it, Glad hed too.
Speaker 5: Don't do that. You mean those sharks weren't real. Samuel Jackson has made a career out of it. This was Jamie Snakes on a plane.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Yeah, like Samuel Jackson has god knows how many amazing movies. It wasn't pulp fiction, but he saw some snakes on a plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this this this Jamie Fox, Cameron Diaz. Shit, that shit was terrible, man, that was.
Speaker 1: That was Jamie Fox has done some questionable movies before.
Speaker 5: What did Clone Tyroom?
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you say questionable, Which other women I got?
Speaker 1: Or I may take it back Jamie Fox. I don't know. Denzel's probably done some question.
Speaker 5: But once too name them.
Speaker 1: You can't just say that. I'm just saying, and I may take it back. See, I don't even know all these fucking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seeing that Jamie got what you ain't even here. That's a fact, Denzel. We know all Denzel movies, all of them.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm looking at Rolling Stone ranking Denzel's movies from worst to best, and they have safe House on here.
Speaker 2: They said it was a hit, but it was a bad movie.
Speaker 1: Safe Oh, safe House I saw. I didn't like. Safe House isn't with the Ryan Reynolds or something. I think so one of one of the way, it's one of The White Guys that Ryan Reynolds. Yeah, it wasn't a bad movie, but it it wasn't Denzel caliber whatsoever.
Speaker 5: What's another one they got on there?
Speaker 2: Oh? They got what was fifty? They got the Bone Collector on here?
Speaker 1: Great movie.
Speaker 4: Heart Condition is number fifty in virtuosity. All of these were done like when I was an infant. So I don't know any of these movies other than a safe House.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. That Fox movie. He could he could have passed on that one came. What was the name of that?
Speaker 1: What Cameron is?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're on a flight, right on a flight. I wish they was on the floor.
Speaker 5: Well, no they did.
Speaker 1: They had to fly to London.
Speaker 2: Back in action, Back in Action.
Speaker 1: I kind of liked it. No, you did not.
Speaker 5: You did not like that movie. Bro, you're a movie snob. You did not like that movie.
Speaker 2: He's a movie snob.
Speaker 5: Rory Yeah, RORYO.
Speaker 6: Come in here and say he hated fucking short, No short, Shank Redemption is your ship?
Speaker 1: Come on? Yeah? It made me want to do prison time?
Speaker 2: Did it.
Speaker 1: Not so bad? Any new frame? If you take out like the two rape scenes, it seems like a really supportive community, very clean, they cleaned the cells. Not that bad. I could learn to read, Yeah, I'll get it. And he told everyone how to do the taxes like I would do time in Maine.
Speaker 5: In Maine.
Speaker 1: Yet like you, you really come out reformed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 6: But before we all get out of here, do want to say rest piece dj Unk. Yes, another another Atlanta icon that we lost over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Classic you know songs.
Speaker 2: And find an era with walking the whole era, the whole walk it out, all that whole era.
Speaker 6: Dj Unk was definitely a staple in net So we do want to send our prayers and condolences to his family and his friends. Rest in peace and thank you for what you have given us in the culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right before we leave. We'll talk about it when the record actually comes out. I just want Demerius's prediction, Blick Some is one of your favorite lott of records, right, blink some some blick something if you love me? So tonight as we're recording this, the Playboy CARDI remix will be dropping. What is what's your spread on that one? Is it one and a half? How are you feeling? Because he has a high rate of ruining records.
Speaker 2: I trust Lotto, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 1: I trust a lot of I trust lot to make great decisions for her career because she's been doing that for quite some time. Having Playboy Carti on your song is a great decision. Now does that equal great music is a completely different conversation. I'll tell you this, not that I'd ever get the opportunity, but if Playboycardi gave me an awful fucking verse, I'm still putting it out. Really, the music integrity when you're in a position like Lotto that has to answer for the budget she's taking and has to hit a certain goal every time, you fucking right, I'm gonna put a Playboy Cardis shoot out for my career.
Speaker 6: And it's just one verse, And that's why the music industry is fucked up. I agree, because that's honest and that's real. I respect that, But that's how a lot of people think, like the verse could be fucking trash, But because of the name and that fan base and that fan base and those clicks and those streams, you're gonna go ahead and put that verse, that terrible verse, on the record.
Speaker 1: How I like chalk that up to sleep at night outside of my family being able to eat. I just don't understand it because every time I see a Playboy Cardi verse, all the comments are like, this might be the greatest verse I've ever heard in my life, and I'm like, no, I didn't even I don't know what he says. He was on the song. Yeah, I didn't even he said something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying same. But you know, I'll just tell you as my old illmatic reasonable doubt ears, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's not for us, but I mean I like that a lot of record. I am curious where that's gonna go, and it's gonna feed I guess more of the legend of Playboy Cardi never putting out music, Yeah, because it could just be like I feel like, with his aura that he has created, Lotto probably sent him an open verse for the remix and he sent back the same file and it's just empty, and the fans are gonna be.
Speaker 5: Like, you're not gonna say nothing on it. Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a fucking genius.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's how it goes. But you gotta build yourself up to that point, to that level.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is supposed to come out last year.
Speaker 1: I mean it's definitely late for remix on that song, but I mean post promotion is the best promotion in this area.
Speaker 5: Like you said, I'm not gonna turn it down.
Speaker 1: Keep that ship.
Speaker 4: I would love al every All the girls have been putting out deluxees for their albums. I would love a deluxe to the album. I know how much I champion that fucking album. I love it so much I still play it. I would love a deluxe for the album if the music's good with more tasting.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of album because you've been You've been talking about this a lot of album, a lot you.
Speaker 2: Still listen to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her Drake outro was really good too.
Speaker 5: She has a song with Drake on Stop.
Speaker 1: Not Everything is a slight like I She sounds like Drake on it, but she's she's rapping. It's like a Drake outro. Similar, similar, bet but like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like a lot of So I'm gonna check it out. Because you've been told about that album.
Speaker 2: You always say you're gonna do something, You'll never check it out.
Speaker 5: Baby, I'm a FaceTime I'm gonna send you a video while I'm listening to it.
Speaker 2: You never you've called me five times since I've known you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is gonna be number six. Let you know I'm listening to and don't say that, like I don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: You don't call me.
Speaker 6: You don't call me now and sometimes I be needing to hear your voice. So now what two ways?
Speaker 2: Oh you swear you my old nigga? You not just like them for real? That's correct.
Speaker 1: Wasn't aware the phone was at two Way Street. I didn't. I got people. I feel like I was bothering you, so like.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, like this is out of say, out of mind when it comes to me. Huh, we speaks to me when we know office.
Speaker 1: Every time I think about you, I just journal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just start writing.
Speaker 6: I can't stop. I can't turn it off. I'll be back in a couple of days. Man, y'all be safe, be blessed to have a good week. It's finbably not as cold as New York as not. We was like seven degrees last week.
Speaker 1: Yes, crazy, I mean shit, I was hyped to see it was only twenty degrees today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we have thirty something today.
Speaker 1: Two quickly, speaking of lotto during Patreon when I was playing you know, snippets from my album. I do love our fans and their thoughts of how far my arms can stretch in the music industry. Because I had like open verses and the features they were telling you to get incomplete songs, and one was like you should put a lot on that. I was like, I don't got a lot of money unless I hit the lotto, like damn bars.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: One was like cold would smoke down. I know he would. He would not he go crazy? You never will. And then they and then when I say that, they give me like the beautiful speech of like now you got to speaking to existence. Don't think that way about yourself. And then I'm like, all right, now you're making me feel like no, but I know, I know, you know how this business work.
Speaker 5: Cole will not be on this song, but this is fun.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm looking forward to the album though, so you definitely got to send it to me when you get it. Yeah, all the way.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I was working out today with the new date for the first single since we pushed it back fires because it was supposed to come out last Friday. Yeah, not the album, the first single.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I saw on the Discourse and you'd be giving them all the information. I went on Discord after my long weekend and saw they was like, yeah, Roy's album.
Speaker 2: Comes out next month.
Speaker 1: They got the title and everything.
Speaker 4: Then they got the you gave them the old ship. They got my the verse I wanted on the alb that didn't make it, the old Reason verse. They like Yoda's fire. I'm like, he gave y'all an old shit.
Speaker 1: Too, like this what m this is why the reason He's heard that a million times. I put for everyone that bought a vinyl, I put together for the year anniversary a private SoundCloud that was called before. It was different and it had all the songs that didn't make it, or different versions of every song. So it was the original Reason outro that I put in that playlist. There's a lost Jim Jones verse on there, like it's a cool playlist. If you bought a vinyl, it came with this private playlist. Now Demarus has had that, but she don't check her text, so she's mad at something she.
Speaker 2: Had given to the Discord.
Speaker 1: It went to the vinyl Us Discord on the year anniversary of the album Oh Okay, I didn't know everyone everyone that bought a vinyl and everyone on Discord and Patreon got that.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, they were they were talking about I was like, I didn't know the album's coming out in a month.
Speaker 1: Thank y' know the album? Someone misspoke there, Oh okay. I was like, well, Dan, I'm putting out three records before the album comes out.
Speaker 4: So we'll make sure you sign up for our Patreon and sign up for our Discord and and our Patreon will be getting so that the video ad free now, because I know y'all tired a YouTube ads, which we a lot of them we don't have any control over. I'm sorry YouTube does that. But make sure you go to Patreon to ten dollars tier. In twenty dollars tier will get the video with note without any ads on it at all.
Speaker 6: So all right, be safe, be blessed. We'll be back in a couple of days to kick it with y'all on that nigga.
Speaker 1: He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 5: No