Speaker 1: Oh, calm, calm down, Calm calm down.
Speaker 2: Look at how calm he is.
Speaker 3: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Welcome everybody to this week's podcast. I have a photo shoot after this and I'm very swollen and I'm applying my own bakeup. You should be doing one of those ice rollers. Warren got me that. It's part of my I forgot what Laren called it, summer girl like look like. I don't know hot girls, hot girl summer. Sure, I didn't obviously enroll in that, but yeah, get some like a thing very fresh. Now it's the lightning. Thank you. So welcome everyone, and you were welcomed back to your Amazon seminar. I need to hear details. I was so excited you actually called yesterday facetimed with Ryan Fitzpatrick and Andrew Whitworth. I was so excited to run downstairs. Have you talked to Connie and see the baby? And little did I know she was on the phone with an insurance company and she was not happy, and I was like, hey, talk to my friends. Well, then Connie and I have something in common because I got an insurance rant for the ages. But I want everyone to just settle in, grab some coffee, grab a glass of wine. I will save the rant for the end, because, let me tell you, I am sick and tired of these companies. They take our money, but they won't give us anything back. I have had a week. So Connie, jump on here and give me your questions, comments and concerns. Okay, but before we get to that Amazon, you know. Okay, So this is what's so great. So Amazon Thursday Night Football last year, first year. So many questions, like a lot of the guys had never done TV before, they had never done all you more, Yeah, yeah, like are we going to have a set? Like do we even have a plane ticket to the game? Like so many question marks like anything. It kind of was the startup because everyone's like, oh, it's Amazon. I'm like, yeah, Amazon's got money, but they have never produced games before. It's the first streaming you know, NFL game, So there was a lot of first I have got to tell you so Andy Jasse is the CEO of AMAZ and he was there the first day of our seminar. Like the nicest I'll tell you. Leadership starts at the top. Yeah, okay, Like they set the tone, so casual, so fun. I was like, he just he made me realize, like how great. And we work working at Fox. It's the same way is that it's family. And if you're lucky enough to work for a company, like when the house got robbed, literally like half the executives, half the people I work with called and reached out like are you okay? And I just I feel so grateful to work at multiple companies that treat you with respect and this makes you also want to work harder. And as for people like you and I who also have employees, it's a remind I got to this is nothing to sneeze about. It's a reminder that like she's treating yeah, thank you, no mistake it that, yeah, people work for you. But the more you treat them like human beings and the more that you value them, the more that they want to do good for you. So that's where I just love those boys so much. I love all the guys we get to work with. You know how we've talked about this a nauseum, like they become our family shurm. Like you know, our affinity with sure Fits couldn't be funnier. Wit is like the like last night after dinner, shrm and wit go, You're not walking out to the Uber by yourself. They got up, walked me out to the car, made sure I got in the Uber safe. We're like text us when you get home, like just like sweet good people. So it makes me really as much as I'm not ready for the summer to be over yet because I'm just not mentally there, I cannot wait to go back on the road with these boys and have my crew on Sunday. I just football is the fucking best, and like, I don't know, I'm really excited and it feels like family. Tony has a sleeve of tattoos and tattoo Tony is wild. Tony Gonzalez is ready, he said, Tony, I never went up with you guys. Yeah, he is the tirring. In fact, he's got a tiger tattoo. Now, okay are yeah exactly. So I can't wait. It's a great group and like the girls are great, like Kayleie and Taylor. Anyways, I'm excited. Can you tell? Well, I'm so excited that I had seventy five drinks with them last night. I love it. Where were did you guys go out to dinner? Or were you still at the office. You know, we went to a place in Culver City called Margo. If anyone knows the area, Culver City is happening. There's so many things going in over there. So as someone who's not a foodie, I'm you know, I just enjoyed the am Beyonce So I love that. Yeah, and I know you're still on Vaca. Wait what did it? Well? Not really, it's over. What did everyone think of your NFL jacket? I know the boys said it was great? Were we loving it? So yesterday I had on and we'll continue to have on for the rest of the season because I'm so proud of my friend. And it's also this isn't me being biased. It's so good. Aaron's war stuff is incredible. I had my NFL jacket on. I should you not. I must have gotten probably half a dozen. Is that Aaron's jacket?
Speaker 2: Is that? What jacket?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that Aaron's.
Speaker 3: It's so great you guys wear Aaron Andrews. It's adorable. In fact, I'm going to go my next episode, I'm going to wear that jacket because it is can you qq A? And I'm very, very proud of you. Thank you. Thanks for sporting it. Yeah, no, it was. It was cool to see you guys. It made me excited. But I'll tell you what I'm not excited about. I need to crack open these articles. I need to start reading. I need to start studying, and I'm just not good at that. I can't focus. I left you a voice message the other day. I tried to start and then I kept losing my place on the page, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, not dialed in?
Speaker 3: No did you? When you were studying for a test, I was the person who crammed the night before. Not because I wasn't prepared, but because if I start studying too far in advance, I will forget. It's just something that like my brain goes. It's like I need to digest the information like in real time. I'm right in a moment. And then so if I start studying now, I mean, I don't even know who's in the first person, I'm really bad.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'll admit that. Where are you Week one? With Amazon? Where are you? We are well, because it starts week two. I'm back in Philly. Oh fine, yeah, and then I'm in San Francisco. We have a great schedule. We're going to place. We got Vegas this year, we got New Orleans with this group. Everyone buckle your seatbelts and make sure that your overhead compartment is shut because things are falling. Yeah. So I'm excited about that. But where you you said Green Bay? We know we're in Chicago, Green Bay ash Bears, which is great storylines in terms of Green Bays owned the Bears forever since Aaron Rodgers has been there. He this just in He's gone. And now we get to see Jordan Love in action. I already saw him in action against Kansas City Chiefs that one time, and then with his mom all the way up. I was like, I was like, can we get her better seats or little things? She's like at the very top row. Yeah. And then yeah, we'll get to see how the Bears are and all the acquisitions and everything. And again I need to start studying Wolf. I'm sorry to deviate this hair of yours, like very hair, no malair. It's like God, like, did you look at her? Get on Instagram right now, look at her latest vote. I don't know if it's Britain. Look at it right now, pull it up. Well, I st tom in Africa, and I said, get that lion. Tony has got it on his arm and Tom's got it in his face. Happy birthday. How about when I saw Tom, I go, oh, happy belated birthday. He was like, it wasn't my birthday. I was like, well, somebody grab a calendar for your schedule and for your former colleagues birthdays. Loser. Wait, this is very sun kiss and like perfect highlights. There's great, You've probably sen d'andre from the dryness in the air. But it's fine. We're all getting back and it's all yours. Yeah, but again on camera, it wouldn't look that great. This is just I don't know. Let's talk about I'm into it. Look at her, Okay, I'm looking look at her. Look at her. Also, let's talk about this. I got to start clear in history of the people I'm looking up on Instagram because he looked at my phone. He'd be like, do you you just start exing out of him or whatever? But I'm like, why am I looking at some of these people? I go down a rabbit, Okay, is I take pull her up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay, I get a signed druck. This would be me at the tailor stiff concert Our one, Aaron and I are still trying to get there. I'm not giving up. Hope. I know it's me, Hi, I'm the problem. It's me Gizelle, g I s e lch Come on, just pull it up. Terrible Wi Fi connection here, Okay, I got it. Oh my god, she looks incredible. Oh there's the smush. Yeah wow. This dress that are listening There is a black dress slide number three and oh the denim look. She still got it. Good for her. She is fucking her. I love this look. I love when women dress and men suiting. Oh yeah, so hot. I try that every Sunday. It doesn't really I can't really pull it up. Oh stop it right now. No, it's Fogue Brazil and she is very hot. You know who I talked to this week, just kind of hotness, somebody I always looked up to in terms of like eyebrows, hair. She was so lovely. I've never spoken to her before. I did Brooks Shields this podcast yesterday you did did and okay, she was so lovely also, by the way, very smooth talking, very soft like. And you know another thing about her. We just talked about things in your life. Obviously that I've shaped you. You know, she was one of the very first people that talked about postpartum and how awful it is and like, you know, dealing with and Tom Cruise went after her and there was like a hole, I need to go back and get in a rabbit hole about what she went through. But yeah, she put herself out there with all of that, but she was lovely. It's so funny you just said her because who was I talking to the other day about wanting to watch her documentary? I just came out with She's had a fascinating life, like her friendship with Michael Jackson, her marriage to Andre Agassi. By the way, news flash, did anyone know he wore a wig, that that hair was not real? No, so it was documentary that he lost his hair real like you know, the flowing locks, the like the mullet vibe whatever. His hair was real. He started to lose his hair and then he wore a wig. And he said he lost the French Open or one of the like huge match that he had because he was afraid it was going to fall off in the middle of the match. I'm actually shocked how he could pull that off with sweating as much as he did the movement the weather elements. You heard me, I said it, I mean it comes from Pabo. We have questions about the backhand forehand and how you're going to keep your hair out off your foret. Who were these new friends? New friends? She got so many friends, not just you and I. You it was just you and I like this, what are you doing today? Yeah? I don't know, but it's she has a fascinating life. So I'm happy to hear that. How many kids that she has, she's great. She has too. She had horrible fertility issues. She tried IVF seven times. She wanted to actually have a third, but she had cervical issues as well. Connie, who works with me, worked with her for her second baby. Interesting note about Connie and Brooke and I talked about this. I was talking to somebody about she had not Brooke, but somebody else had just had a baby, and I was saying to them, you know, I've kind of felt like I have to be quiet about you know, people are like, how is it, how are you doing all that kind of stuff? And I said, yeah, Like, I mean, I feel stupid saying it's difficult, and I shouldn't say that. Out loud because I have help, and I also don't want to say that. And Connie, when I got off the phone, said I need to talk to you about that. And I said what And she said, you shouldn't be ashamed that you have people helping you out. And I said, well, I know, but I don't want to be perceived as like, oh, stop, you're complaining. And she said, but think about it. There's two sides to this. A lot of people have their parents in town. A lot of people have their in laws, people have their aunts and uncles, their grandparents.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 3: It takes a village. And she was saying it's very important for young girls or people that are trying to have a career have a baby. You don't want to come across like I've got this career and I've got this baby and I'm doing it all myself. Because she's like, you're lying to them. Good shit is a marriage, be honest about it. So I kind of love that. So, yeah, I have help. She's fucking saving our lives. Even yesterday, Sorry, my husband's going to be annoyed. Was so hard. This kid finally showed a little bit of tude. She even said, I went down and talked to her this morning. I was like, you know, and she said, what was he doing? Just crying for it? Like and you didn't know I or he was me, oh me, stop it? He was me he I just we couldn't make him happy, and there was nothing we could do that make him happy. And then you look at him and you're like, dude, what's your issue? And he gets this look on his face and he's like and it was like, oh An, it was like I was calling him a demon yesterday and Jared it was very upset with me. But I was like, I've never seen this. And she said she had a moment with him last night where she looked at him and said, and she goes, You're gonna have to be stern with this kid. Shit is this kid me stopping it right now? Well, if I was hoping he'd be his father, No, I have to sleep with your father, your father, Audrey. She said. I had to be firm with him, and I had to say, Mac, you have no reason to cry. Now. He's six weeks old. He's apprehending. Yeah, but that's a look. We should be so lucky that he is you. He is half of you. So no, you snuck it off right now. He's a baby. He doesn't know what he needs. I'm forty one and I don't know what I need and I just cry for no reason. Seems like what's wrong, Like I don't know, I don't know. So I was like, we don't know. So he's just a baby. We see him real quick, can me a hold on? Yeah? Hold bring him over here immediately. I'm annoying with Aeron. She goes and gets her child. I'm like, can you send me a picture? Like I should ask, like how was she doing? How is your day? Erin? I just go I need a picture of Max. That's my thoughts. How are you guys doing? You know, I'm gonna just go on a ranch. Yep, Oh look at him? Give me that little smash baby, Hi man, baby boy Max? What do you have to say? Time on the podcast? My smush smush baby Aaron.
Speaker 2: I can't handle it.
Speaker 3: The little noises be still, my heart, Hi, baby boy? The best And I think I've sent you in Steve videos. I know I've sent Steve because that's his best friend. It is, but he does these like noises when he's on his bottle where he goes. Yeah, the little baby.
Speaker 2: He's like, Mom, don't talk about me like.
Speaker 3: Mac's first time on the podcast. Sorry, Mac, I'm swollen. I should have put a makeup for you. I mean, this is embarrassing. He doesn't mind me. What else, Jarrett, have we learned this week? Anything you've learned? In particular with Mac? I do a segment each week. It's sponsored by no one, But what happens? Here's one that con I love. Nothing makes me happier than if you guys will see Aaron actually holding Mac for those of you that are listening, it makes me so happy seeing you hold him when you were watching Good Morning Football the other day, or it was just like NFL Network. I can't remember, probably good Morning Football because we love Straker and so much.
Speaker 2: And he's just.
Speaker 1: Look at her, look at our goal. Oh calm calm down, calm down.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you another tip. These gas drops are life savings. Are put them on their pacifier? You put them in their mouth? Oh break up. All the little situations are there for adults too.
Speaker 2: But look how calmy is my girl.
Speaker 3: His eyelashes are coming in, which is really cute, right curly, I can't figure out who's there?
Speaker 2: Like, look at him. Are you going to have a better day to day?
Speaker 3: He's like, Mom, we'll talk about this in a later episode. When they are going to the bathroom, it is so hard not to laugh because her face gets bright red and they're like, I was cracking up yesterday and he went in to grab my like I went and put him over my shoulder to help with the positioning. Dude grab my hair and was like, oh, hey, sometimes you know you need some leverage, okay, as someone who's spent to astrologist. Oh no, baby, baby, look at how perfect he is. When you send me that video the other day at the bad time, I was like, this child is perfect looking, and he really is. Baftime is really scary. They are slippery little fishes. You were very good and you were very gentle.
Speaker 2: Oh duddy, he's going to sleep. Look at him. The soothing sounds of mommy's.
Speaker 3: Voice put him right the sitting. Chrisa said, the soothing sounds of mommy's voice. He's also one. I willie a lot of times to look at you and be like hey, because he doesn't want to miss anything. That's also you. Yeah, anytime you have trouble putting him down, take a knob because I didn't not yesterday, I was very nasty by Mac. I love you so much, babe.
Speaker 2: Look at him, he's not He's perfect. Do you think he looks different?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I miss him. It's been a month. You've kept him away from me for a whole month. I saw him when he was six days old, and I haven't seen him since. That's a long time in the baby's life. He does look different, and he looks like he's I'm celebrating. I've already got him one year old birthday present. I mean, this is a time. Is flying need to plan Halloween? Are we home for Halloween? I think it's a Tuesday. We should plan Halloween. Have you already thought of a costage? It's the costume. I'm kind of thinking if you guys have to go as very obvious? Why what do you mean? Well, what I'm thinking about. I all all enlist Steve in this as well. Okay, I want something funny, not obvious. Did you ever hear the Kelly and Matthews to throw a Halloween party? I guess and Dan Orlovsky and his wife went as the people from the Hangover and it was Carlos. The baby was her and she it's amazing. She's like so small that like she was the baby and he was the guy whatever his name is. God, I don't know anything. How the hell did I ever work in the entertainment? I just said the guy, let's look at our October schedule while we do that. Actually, you know what, while we do that, since I can multitask, we I hope you guys well, haven't got any feedback? Listen to me, viewer and listener any viewer feedback? Do you guys like the headlines? Because we'll just stop and we're doing this podcast for you, which, by the way, hold on I side note. I love that, Marie, Marie, if you're listening. One of my amazing bosses at Amazon came out to me yesterday. She goes, I just love the podcast, and I go, thank you, Marie. I said, so we're not fired, and she goes, no, She's like, I love it. She goes, I listened to it while I'm walking or while I'm driving in the car. So sween Marie, I can't handle those arms. Marie, you got this exactly. We love you and we appreciate you. So anyways, the feedback, do you guys like headlines. Do you not care about them? Because I love a headline? In fact, I love it. Our wonderful producer Ryan threw some out there today that I was like, what starting with Mark Cuban does going back to your previous about like needing help, we kind of glazed over that real quick. I'm very proud of you, for no one apologizes for having a trainer, like oh, no one apologizes for having a nutritionist or someone cook their meals or things like that. You don't have to do it all, and I think it's bullshit if you sit there and you're like, oh, I can do it all. I don't want to do it all. I'll tell you what I don't do. I don't wash my own car. Am I an asshole for not washing my own car?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We outsourced things, and the most important thing in your life now is your child and you want to get it right, So why wouldn't you get help from a professional who's also an amazing human being? So never apologize ever, Mark Cuban, thank you does most of the I didn't dream about Mark Cuban last night. That is crazy. Why to even know we were reading this headline? I don't know he was just like in a crowd, and I kept being like, oh my god, Mark Cuban's here. I didn't even know we were doing this. That is Mark Cuban. Can you get me your plane so I can go to Taylor Swift today? Yeah? See exactly. Well, Mark Cuban does most of his own laundry, cooking, driving due to privacy concerns. I just try to be the same person as I was when I was poor, which I appreciate, Mark, but I appreciate it. But I do my own laundry. I oh, yeah, I do. I do because I don't want it to shrink. Yeah, I do my own laundry. I actually like folding. Steve doesn't like folding, so he'll start the laundry and I'll fold the laundry. One thing I have where it's really good at folding, and when you know it comes out of the dryer, he folds it and he's so sweet and he puts it in piles like my workout clothes, my socks, this, this and this, and then when I pull it out of a little he's laughing. When I pull it out of the dryer, I just throw it all on this like his closet here are you someone though, I bet you, Jared, what do you say? What'd you say? You're waiting for? What? Yeah? But he's so meticulous and he's so neat and OCD. I don't know how to fold like he likes his shirt. Okay, but let me tell you thought. I got a question about this. Have you guys always done each other's laundry? Because I don't want Steve doing my laundry because here's the thing. I'm a clean person, but it's laundry, so there's still some things that aren't like perfectly clean. And like you also wear your underwear inside out, you wear it twice, Well, you're only in emergencies, that's not on a Tuesday, But like my god, I just would rather like that put it in the washing machine. But like I don't need you doing on my laundry. Like, let's leave some mystery too about things. I don't need it, like all of our secrets to be exposed, you know, I don't know, Yeah we do, because honestly, it's like, you know, he doesn't have enough whites, but I have my whites. And it's like let's throw him in and let's hey, you got any darks, let's throw in the darks. But I get what you're saying. It's a little That's why I think I like the folding portion of the program because we're clean and I'm ready to fold those bad boys. But okay, so Mark Cuban does all that. I love that. I also have it. The privacy thing is interesting, right, because do you guys ever think about this anyone, like whether you take an uber, whether anything, even if like sometimes we've got car service, which is nice, like to and from different things. Work wise, I'm very careful about the conversations because I'm going to tell you why. I've had other drivers say things to me about other people, like did you know so and so did this? And I'm thinking to myself, I don't think that so and so wants you repeating this information? Yeah, and I don't trust an nda ever, so it's just abuse of paper and people love to gossip. So I'm like, lock it up, use code names. And so I'm just curious about like unless you have your own like for him, imagine he has his own like driver for the rest of his life. Like people again, my history and life will support people turn and can get whack a doodle do So I just think that less is more with information on that kind of stuff. So privacy, I get it. The one luxury I would like to have though, if you know, if I needed it, look, we could do it now, but it's just we could spend our money on other things. I would love to have a chef, like it would be great because our biggest problem is we can throw a chicken on the grill. I can roast a chicken, we got it. We don't know sides. And half the time it's like going to do those salads that are pre made, and it's like you just don't have the time, especially with two people, and like you know, now you have a baby and all that stuff. So it's like I would die to have like a meal prep someone do all that, throw it in the oven and good to go. But I don't think we're there yet in our life, although I'd love to look into it. But I just feel like you could eat better. It would just I don't know. I don't because I'm not like a foody. It doesn't matter that much to me. But I just have never liked cooking because it's like so much work for like, and I eat super fast, which is a terrible habit. It stems from when I grew up as a kid. My sweet parents had like ten jobs each, and so my mom would work at the school strick during the day and she would waitress at night. So my dad would watch us at night. Well, dads don't want to and moms don't either, wait ten hours for the kid, like pushing the food around the plate. My dad would set a timer, you got five minutes to eat. Well, guess who's still eat some five minutes. Yeah, I do too, though it's so unattractive. It's like, and I know mine's disgusting. Take them, I can't shovel in enough. Yeah, exact's very good. He's slow with it. I'm like, and then I wonder where my stomach kurts all the time exactly, or I'm over eating because by the time there's like the whole thing in your brain, like by the time it catches up, it says your fault. Anyways, the rant here is I don't care enough about like the food portion of the program. I just want it, Like I'm good with like pre made meals anywhere, But Steve likes to cook you, Like, do you want to eat tonight? I was like, Eh, let's just order. He's like, enough with the ordering. So I'm gonna try to be better. But I know I do like some of it. Sometimes you like have a glass of wine, you put on a great Spotify list, like you're having fun. But then it's like I hate the cleanup. Like you know, when we like to do it when Monday night football is on, or when you're on you like throw my friend on pregame check it, you know, cook. But now, oh, it's like you gotta do the side. I don't know if anyone wants to sponsor our show and like be like a chef, that's fine. This one need is a sponsorship for sides. Next said my babe, you pick one? Uh, what were you gonna say? The lottery and man win's milling? Oh, babe, is the Mega millions tonight. I've bought a ticket the other day. You can't win. Hey, ladies and gentlemen, here's a tip. You can't win if you don't buy a ticket. Okay, I'm always like, oh, I didn't win. It's like, did you buy a ticket? Buy a ticket? We're a billion dollars, aren't we? How many numbers, babe? Five? It's five numbers and then you get a power ball. What's your what's your number? So twenty one, Well, I don't want to give them all away. My numbers the other day though, and I didn't. I twenty one, Dion, twenty four, Oh Cagriffy Jr. Thirty three, Larry Bird, Larry Bird, thirty two, Magic Johnson, Kevin McKay all two Jeter. And then for the power balling pick a number, any number I don't you do well? Sometimes I do five for my mom's birthday. Sometimes I do eleven for my dad and my sisters. Sometimes I do four for mine. So I usually go on the powerball something personal. Now. I don't know if there's any scientific studies here that support it's better to have the random gas station. I've thought about this. I bought a ticket at the random gas station where I have the ranch in the middle of nowhere, because it's always the middle of nowhere. It's it's not the West Hollywood seven eleven, No, it's not. No, it is podunks, the Montana. One. Yeah. I do four for Brett Farr, Vincent Cavalier, twelve for Tom and Aaron, thirty three for Larry, thirty two for Kevin McHale, twenty eight for Jared Stole and eleven because I needed that extra one and it couldn't. I would have done twenty six for Marty Saint Louis, but I do eleven for Andse Copitar. Let's go, come on, that's great. Look at you go. Supportive, my little queen. Love it, into it, into it. So yeah, when I went anyway million dollar lottery prize days after telling employer he was retiring, Paul Bashah scratched off a million dollar prize and his big win came just three days after informing his employer that he was going to retire. Good Now, speaking of this, I would still work if I won Magammalians. I would love to still work. I would just fly myself in and out. I would have my chef for my sides, yep, and I would have win by my side and everything would be fun. But I would still work, and I wouldn't tell anyone that I won. I would want it to be anonymous would tell you, well, yeah, of course we'd tell each other. But I mean, I'm getting robbed and I didn't win the lottery, so I can't be telling people that I won the lottery. Please come rob me, come one, come on. No, I don't know, and maybe I got a question. I don't know if it was on the Calm down ig or if it was on mine. But somebody said, will you be taking mac on the road? Well, if I win the lottery, maybe, But here's my thing. No, because of this, our life on the road is crazy. Half the time. It's red eyes. It's six am flights, which means you have to be up at four. And then I said to you, I think, or maybe Ryan, what am I supposed to do? Then put this kid on the sidelines. Stop laughing because I know what you're laughing at. Put him in the booth and take photos. No, because what am I supposed to do? Hey, Kyle Shanahan, I know you run fast. Can you hold my baby while I write this down and run with you? No, he's not coming on the road. Stop laughing. I know what you're laughing at. Okay, a few things here. It's one of the many reasons I love you, just being real. Here's my thing. The guy that works at Enterprise Rental car ain't bringing his kid to work and saying, hey, do you want do you want the mid size the minivan or the SUV and this is my son, Bill. I mean no, they don't. Okay, this is a place of employment. Okay, we're not bringing our kids to work. You know what it is. You got one day. You got one day to bring your had to work day. It's a holiday. I used to go with my grandpa because even my dad goes. He ain't coming to work with me. My grandpa goes. You can come with me to Boeing. Let's learn all about the airplanes. Okay, fine, but no, this is a perfect any buyer Christmas. I work and he's not coming with me. He's you know, a kid. You want presents. Mommy's got to work. Okay, and you know what you're thankful for, thanksgiving me for working for you. Hey, Fred Warner and Trent Williams. Can I talk to you guys really quick about your adjustments you need to make this week. Hold on, my kid just puked on me. Here, hold him, Trent, you love kids. I don't know if he does. This won't work out. Deepo am I holding my kid. By the way, Speaking of which they got they got kids. I don't see those kids running down and looking to stop the fucking ball on fourth and one fourth and goal. Hold on, my kid's crying. No, everyone knock it off, go to work and then enjoy your child after the fact. Okay, ge down, enough's enough, please okay, back to the originally scheduled program, Kyle, I could just see you baby born. Poor mac heads just jostled around. Can you feel this for me? What were you saying about third down? You need to do? Oh? Okay, great, here's a fly. I'm gonna throw baby on the field ten yards. I don't even have time to pee during the game. My kid probably will need three diaper changes. When is that happening right after I eat? Oh? I don't get to when's he going to eat? We got inside? I have any bottled water that I can fill this formula bottle up with? Thanks, trainers, stop giving Preston Smith water. Can you fill my kids bottle up? This is crazy? I got I can't. I could do a whole episode with this. I'm till where Ma's not going to be on the sidelines. When Dan Campbell wanted a freaking lion on the sidelines, Dan, that's a worky you stop it. No, We've got mine here Max here. I love Dan Campbell. She's reading this headline, Dan Campbell says, Detroit Lions fans expectations our wind underneath my freaking wings. Well, it's beneath, so we'll get there. Someone who also messes up lyrics. I appreciate it. The Lions announced that for the first time in ford Field history, they have sold out of season tickets. After the announcement, Cable was asked if he felt the weight of pressure and expectations for the Lions the season. He said, nah, I don't feel weight. I feel wind underneath my frickin' wings, and that's I love what I feel. Truthfully. He's always good for a quote. That guy, he's a past week two. I have him get excited at home in Detroit. Hey, you know who I We talked about people reaching out when we had the baby. One of your favorite Seattle zone Dan Quinn, congrassed and love the name Mac. Come on, dan Quinn, dorrible, that's adorable. Do you know what I spent half the seminar doing yesterday after listening to the rules changes, of course, showing Sherm and everyone videos of Mac. That's what I was doing. But that's my filmure study. Quinn. Yep, yep, yep. Wait that's my place. I don't know what what are we doing? Who's on first long farewell uber CEOs donned by fifty two dollars fair charge for three mile ride in NYC. He should then fly to LA and try that. It's just as bad. How about you know what? I have a whole thing about. I don't know how much time have we gone over? Is this thing on? I don't know? Okay, we'll wrap up after this. I'm annoyed with the I got to pay for the cancelation because you've taken too long. You told me, you told me. The app says you're going to be here in four minutes. Now I see you and your circle in the block. Now we're going to six minutes. Now you're circling again. Now we're at eight minutes. I got to cancel. Because I cancel, we're here at four. So now I'm canceling. Now I'm getting charged to ten dollars. Is it my fault that you had to do a U turn and flip it your fault? No, you should build in you turn time, tell me it's going to be eight minutes, and then I don't pick you. I don't want you to lie to me. I want I want to know what I'm paying for, okay, and I want to know is it going to be four minutes or eight minutes? And we have no minutes left on this podcast. Aaron's Harley. If we win mega millions, I am going to have a car service tail.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I'm not driving, sorry, Mark Cuban. And you're gonna wear noise canceling headphones because I don't want you listening to anything I'm saying, because it's not nice. Get that baby off the sideline right now and get it my kid, by the way, that's why I want to hold my kid because he is protected. Oh my god, nothing's getting to that baby. Yes, Trent Williams. Also, is he still sleeping? Can you imagine Trent Williams doing that? Yes? Again like a gentle giant. That that's why he's coming to a forty nine ers game in Santa Clara, Get Shita, good Bye, love you all bye. Calm Down with Aaron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.