Speaker 1: Hanging with the fans betting on a game. No moment's gonna tell us not be We're here.
Speaker 2: Just drinking beer, making baby, I'm hanging with the feels, busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: Bro there, it is.
Speaker 4: Good afternoon, ladies, and welcome back to another episode of Busts from the Boys. We are seeing in a very unique position right now. We're in Orlando, Florida, of all places. Just shout a podcast? Can I say this? Just shot a podcast with spitting chicklets. It's gonna be amazing. Hope you guys tuned into that. It was a lot of fun to do with. The boys. Were bounced all over the place. Guys got a little toasty right before we came on the pod. It was absolutely outstanding. And it's Sunday night. What time is it right now, Willie? Eleven pm on Sunday night, right now? So we just finished watching the AFC Divisional game Bills versus the Chiefs. Interesting game to say the least. I think somebody on slips and fix. I don't remember who the person was, might have been Chet Savage. He said that this is gonna be one of those games to go down to the wire. Last person to have the ball type of game and this goes well over the under. Sure enough it did, dude, it was wild. But one thing that was crazy is Bass's field goal. Yeah, and that ball. If you look at the uprights and you see the little orange paton things are the things that kids use in the Olympics. Those things weren't moving at all, and that ball went left and it had a hard right.
Speaker 3: It's in the script.
Speaker 4: It's in the script like the game is rigged.
Speaker 3: For Mahomes and the Chiefs. I think we can just say that. I think that that is pretty much fact.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of wild holding calls out there, a couple of interesting.
Speaker 3: Calls that PI.
Speaker 4: I know it was, well, that was a PI.
Speaker 3: I know. I'm just looking at that stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe because I lost the bet. I had a nice parley going plus three ninety six.
Speaker 4: Do you want to talk about it? Who was in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I had uh Detroit to cover. I moved the line down the five and a half. It was sitting at six. That was the first leg. Second leg was Kincaid to have over three and a half receptions, and the third leg was Bill's money line plus three ninety six.
Speaker 4: Heartbreak Hotel. Yeah, it was a tough deal, dude. One of it turns into one of those things where the Chiefs had one of those seasons where everyone's like, is this are they dead?
Speaker 3: Is it over?
Speaker 4: Finally, the lack of talent at wide receiver, the drops, all that stuff is Travis Kelsey too focused on Taylor Swift type of deal. And now all of a sudden we're back in the AFC Championship again, Like how much long can the world doubt? Patrick Mahomes?
Speaker 3: They might do it again?
Speaker 4: They really might.
Speaker 3: And you look at like, but I'll say this, I don't know how you beat that Baltimore Raven Ball Club.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lamar is truly in like Mama mentality right now. Doesn't give a fuck about anything other than winning the Super Bowl right now. Yes, the forty nine Ers looked human, came back obviously get to win when the Packers had every chance to win that game.
Speaker 3: I mean Packers outplayed him for fifty eight out of the sixty minutes. Yeah, yeah, I mean that that game was Jordan Love is going to be a superstar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is wild too because we weren't saying that in October.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ok, nobody out there. But it was kind of like I think I think myself as well. It's like maybe the Packers like this isn't there, this isn't their guy? How do you not score? Because they were like the first they were like the worst first quarter offense in the league all the way up until obviously they turned around one on the win Street.
Speaker 4: They got hot when you need to get hot. They did the exact opposite with the Philadelphia Eagles should have done. Yeah, Eagles bro disappointment. Yeah, they were too much talent to be haveing going out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really shit to bed. Yeah, I'll tell you what. Detroit, who you think is going to be in the super Bowl? Out of watching these these games?
Speaker 4: If you would you looked at just these games and didn't analyze anything else, you'd be hard pressed not to say why Detroit went beat the forty nine ers.
Speaker 5: But right, and.
Speaker 4: Baltimore, Yeah, Baltimore too.
Speaker 3: Like to me, the way Baltimore played, it almost looks like is anybody you almost just you hope whoever the better the better team is Like if you watch the Packers Niners and that happened to be the NFC championship game, you'd almost be bummed that it'd be the Niners going to play Baltimore because of how well the Packers played the entire time. Because you want the best high the best team coming out of the NFC to go get Baltimore because it looks like Baltimore is just gonna slaughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not just the best team, but the team that's hottest right now. That is like really showing up. The thing that the team that scares me more out of the two to beat Baltimore from a Baltimore Ravens fan is the forty nine ers because they have the talent and they the Ravens mopped the floor.
Speaker 3: Of the nine assom so you know the chip's going to be there.
Speaker 4: Two weeks of fuck these guys, two weeks of like, hey, these dudes, you saw what they did to us. They think this thing's in the bag, that they're walking away with super Bowl whatever number it is. Yes, And now it's like you get the Lions. And obviously Dan Campbell's a hell of a coach. They had a good roster there, but it's like you would have a feel the Lions are more just super excited to finally get the monkey off their backing being in the super Bowl for the first time. Is that ever? Is it ever? Because I know what they're in the NFC Championship in nineteen eighty one, but I don't know if they went to the super Bowl. I don't I don't have that kind of history, that kind of savvy to be able to like, yeah, don't take my claim.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go ahead and say we don't think so.
Speaker 4: We'll just say they during the first time Super Bowl ever where it's like, yo, that's a nut where it's like that's nuts. Sorry, my watch was like rolling up the wrist.
Speaker 3: No, I know, like, yeah, they got to travel out to San Fran. You know, Detroit. They've showed up. Like imagine if this game was detroited in Detroit. Like the environment that said whatever their stadium is called, is just insane. It's like they're into every play that happens, every call that's made, they're cheering, they're either quiet because the other team makes a play. It'd be it'd be sick if feels in Detroit, just because I don't feel like San Fran like they have that kind of same unique environment.
Speaker 4: I saw a clip. I don't know what barstool group it was, but I know as a barstool guys, and they had this like they're essentially envisioning like the intro to the Lions if it was in the NFC Championship and it was like you hear that Eminem the Lose Yourself song? Yeah, Sole, they starting some guy and a hoodie comes down. You're like, oh, it's Eminem, and then all of a sudden it's a kid rock and he goes, my name is Key, and then bat like the bass starts playing and there's a duet between him and Eminem. Holy shit, it would be the most nuts shit ever.
Speaker 3: Hey, that'd take you from six to midnight.
Speaker 4: Oh, no question, dude rocked up, dude pitching a tent in the middle of winter.
Speaker 3: That's a well thought out little production.
Speaker 4: It wasn't mine. I just was the vessel as far as that message goes.
Speaker 3: I wish I know who.
Speaker 4: I wish I knew who said that, so I could like give flowers. But it would be in a nuts if that fucking happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're gonna be fired up, and there's no way that if you're standing up in the team meeting, you know as this week starts that you're kind of showing the Niners like they can bleed, like this team is very beatable.
Speaker 4: When you're watching that Bills Chiefs game, what was like the determining factor to you of like the Chiefs and the Bills and the reason why the Chiefs won.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of some of those big plays where, well, number one, you don't get that uh, you don't get that fourth down conversion when they ran that fake punt when the Chiefs were like down, when the Chiefs were down, a guy like you kind of lose on a big momentum swinger there, like the wind kind of gets taken out of your sale and then there's a big drop downfield with Stefon Diggs. But they might have went on the score that drive. I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I can't remember that party of the thing. To me, that was like very obvious. Andy Ree and his offense we're trying to utilize, like taking advantage of those linebackers when they were playing with such a little drag checko.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the way he was running it kind of like I don't know if I love it or hate it the way he runs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was kind of using the analogy it looks like he's running away from Chucky. Yeah, you know, taking off back to his bed from the back.
Speaker 4: You run up the stairs as a kid when you turn the lights off in the base, when you're trying to get up as fas as you.
Speaker 3: Can, anything a little bit higher because Chuck is over the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he legit is always runn high knees at that thing. He's always like low key warmed off piste off, I know.
Speaker 3: But and they just can't kept creating like new levels against that old line too. And then once you have the scene, he just gets the momentum going, and then it just felt like there was nobody like they were chunk plates, I know.
Speaker 4: And you gotta get dude, Like there was a lot of good offensive line play. I think there was zero sacks that entire game, which is great, but there was a drive in the third quarter where the Bills offensive line took eight minutes off the clock fifteen plays. I think they ran at ten of them, and it was like an absolute sieve. Those boys were fucking motoring doing just putting on a clinic, moving the line of scrimmage where you're thinking, oh they're fine, like the Bills are finally about to get over the hump of the Kansas City Chiefs, and they are doing it in a fashion where like they're just putting the bow construct around you and they're gonna end it.
Speaker 3: Right, and they're doing it their way, like finally gets the Chiefs where they've been zero and two in the playoffs, right, I what three and three all time or four and four all.
Speaker 4: Times something like that something.
Speaker 3: But I know, dude, I feel so bad for him, dude.
Speaker 4: Especially Josh, Like there was no there were no turnovers the other than the one that was actually ended up being a touchback where the Chiefs would have gone up two scores.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you well, they were so hungry for the game. I mean the Chiefs were too, but it's like you just feel bad. And then for it to in that way where a bass misses the field goal and it just moves to the right when there's absolutely zero wind, It's like it was like it was taking twenty miles an hour to the right.
Speaker 4: When we watched it, I was like the wind had to be crazy, and then they should have replayed them little orange things weren't moving.
Speaker 3: Right this this is and then look for every reason we just said, you know, that sitting there winging on the wing on the kicker as he's sitting on the bench, like I just pissed away. He at that moment, it's not it's just one player, one player, anything like that. But in his brain probably it's like this just absolutely ruined. I ruined it for the boys.
Speaker 4: His brain in the entire city of Buffalo. He needs a.
Speaker 3: Polase, no question for this for however long that's gonna yeah, forever, it was gonna grieve.
Speaker 4: They will hate him forever. That just that just sucks. But you know, like the double doint, there was the there was a botch snap against Michigan State, Yeah, in Michigan in twenty fifteen where it's like the kid had to transfer to Vanderbilt, Like people take their ship so serious where it's like this guy, this guy legitimately might be in harm's way this evening, Yeah, which is nuts.
Speaker 3: You gotta look out for him. Drama on They.
Speaker 4: Pull up the stats in business like, oh, he's perfect too, blah blah blah. Bus is legit kind of calling it like that he's gonna this is it, he's gonna watch it, He's gonna watch it, and sure enough he did or was it him or the NFL or Goodell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something fishy. Watch it. Watch this week. They're gonna keep him in the game against Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about some match real quick.
Speaker 3: When they don't reserve. So Garrett just told us, and we will repeat this for you. The Detroit Lions have only had one Super Bowl appearance or no Super Bowl appearances, and they're the only team in the NFC to not make a Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: You know why because they're taking optimum nutrition. Dude, have you resolved?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to take your workout to workout game to the next level this year. Unlock more in twenty four with gold Standard one hundred percent way protein powdered by Optimum Nutrition with twenty four grams of protein that supports muscle and workout recovery in more than twenty and more than twenty easy mixing flavors. It's easy to meet your daily protein goals with gold Standard one hundred percent away, build your routine, unlock your potential. Available at stores nationwide. Tell you what, dude, those boys keep doing the optim nutrition out there, they might see themselves the victor.
Speaker 3: Of that Super Bowl, of that Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: What you got there you want to hold that, No, just gonna put it big down for But yeah, dude, we're out here in Florida right now and we're doing a Sandbagger tomorrow. Fun thing about the sandbagger as usually it's Bus and Wed versus the other power couple playing against them in a golf tournament type situation. I've played three holes of golf my entire life. Will, how many holes of golf you think you played?
Speaker 3: I've dabbled. I've dabbled. I know my way around an iron.
Speaker 4: He knows his way around an iron. So it's actually gonna be cool because it'll be a much different bag we were discussing it before. It'll be like a kind of a scramble. It's going to be on my team, busys gonna be on Will's.
Speaker 3: Team first time that they split up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's nice. We're just we're really changing the course of history with this one game tomorrow in Orlando, Florida.
Speaker 3: To thinking about having like just a new segment too, like sam Begger Scramble.
Speaker 4: Sand Begger Scramble, Like we're we're innovators. Yeah, people think we don't come up with the original ideas, but here we are doing it right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a big deal and we hit their Yeah, yeah, we hit their pod. When do your guys' pods release on Tuesday? Tuesday morning, so people hopefully already downloading Canadians welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, we'll good to see you, guys.
Speaker 3: Man, subscribe, make sure you subscribe to that podcast. I know in twenty twenty four, we're trying to get our listeners to make sure they are subscribed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, subscribe, rate five stars, the whole thing, but definitely subscribe. If you're in Canada right now, I hope you're staying safe if you haven't watched the show before. To me, Cana is the most dangerous country. Yeah, of all the countries, based on statistically how long I've spent in Canada, how many crime has been committed against me versus how long I've been in America and the crimes committed against me. So stay safe out there, boy, especially if you're in Vancouver right now. Okay, Vancouver, tough area. A lot of needles is laying around on the ground. Let's clean up a city, trudeaum my rights. Get that thing going. So anyway, boys, we're glad to have you. Hope you're enjoying it. We got Michael Chandler on the podcast today. Mike Chandler, if you don't know who he is, if you're sitting there in Ontario and you don't really speak English, that's Quebec, right, and you don't really speak English and you're wondering who this Michael Chandler guy is. Michael Chandler is a fighter. He was in what was the what was it called before UFC before with the UFC Belator. He was in Belator before like ran it up, like was I three time defending belt champion, was like the best of the best ends up getting the call to the UFC, has electric fights. This guy truly is a dude that like has a warrior's mentality when he gets in the octagon, absolutely destroys people. He's had a couple not go his way as well. And if you follow UFC Ultimate Fighting at all, you know who Connor McGregor is. He's notorious. He's the guy that has taken the UFC and put him to the next level. As far as star power, eyes views, the whole thing. Michael Chandler just booked a fight, but booked to fight with Connor McGregor on June twenty ninth at UFC two ninety. June twenty ninth is when the fight is. I'll tell you that international Wait wait wait it's three hundred no no, no, no, no no. I think three hundreds like three four weeks. Oh yeah, right, But this dude, he was one of the first guests.
Speaker 3: For sure, it's for sure on June twenty ninth.
Speaker 4: For sure on June twenty ninth, and dude, it's gonna be nuts. Will and I we talked about in the pod, Like the reason why personally I got into UFC was I went with a guy named Richie in cognito to the first McGregor dis fight, didn't know anything about it, and he was like, go watch this McGregor guy, Go get into it. And I watched the highlights. I saw the way he's talking shit, and so legit became a fan of UFC because of McGregor, now Mike getting to know him the last three four years, becoming like one of our boys. You sit there and you're like, I hope he beats Connor McGregor's ass. I hope it all. He takes care of business right here. But it's a very cool thing for Mike, and you're gonna see a really interesting perspective of his, like the way he you know, views things, the way he he speaks things in New existence, the way he goes about his routine. Is a very disciplined individual. Like he is a dude that if you are looking to better your life and you want somewhere to follow, that's the guy to follow.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 4: Anything I'm missing, Willie, No.
Speaker 3: You even did an incredible chance. Uh yeah. And also this is the I felt like, you just gotta He's gonna keep it going. Uh. This is his first This is his first long form interview since the fight has been announced too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, true.
Speaker 3: So if the boys got the first sit down with him, we have fun too, like Mitch, for the love of God, everybody tuning in that understands that Mitch is on the hot seat for the twisted Questions.
Speaker 4: His job is on the hot seat right now.
Speaker 3: You can go ahead and judge this episode because that one gets it gets disappointing in my eyes. I don't know if he got disappointing in yours.
Speaker 4: No, it was. It's just tough to see him. I just don't think he puts as much work into it as he says, he does right, and that's the that's the upsetting thing.
Speaker 3: And he made the same like, don't be an air repeater.
Speaker 4: Don't yes, don't be a repeater, dude, Like, don't make the same mistake over and over again. Definition of insanity.
Speaker 3: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Speaker 4: And that's Mitch Carsley, dude.
Speaker 3: We have a and Chandler partakes in it too, so that's how you know, like he's he understands, like he's one of the boys.
Speaker 4: The good thing for us is thank God for our brains, thank God for JP's brand, because we actually end up sealving like sal salvaging the twisted the twisted question, yes, because it ended up getting pretty spicy there for a little bit. But Mitch did have to take some hands there verbally and after the show a little physically as well. It was disappointing to see or we think boys, we sawid I think?
Speaker 3: So just HiT's hit some Uh? What else do we have?
Speaker 4: First first pod we ever did that changed days. It's twelve oh three on Monday morning.
Speaker 3: We interrupt this episode to bring you game time. You shouldn't have to worry when you're buying tickets to your next big event. Game Time is the fast and easy way to buy tickets for all sports, music, comedy, at theater events near you. A couple of weeks ago, we had nothing to do on Saturday, bought tickets to the Preds game. Got them very last minute, at the very end, last minute tickets, flash deals, zone deals. What are some things you like about the Game Time Act experience? I did this last time. That is not the correct thing to read. Easy to find and buy tickets for every kind of event in your area. They're obsessed with finding ways to help you save money on tickets, find exclusive deals plus right now, if you're going to the Big Game, they have a great offer of one hundred dollars off your ticket with code Barstool one hundred. This offer is valid for new and returning users. So get your Big Game tickets on game Time Now with code barstool one hundred. Snacks drinks, you can get it all. Oh yeah, dude, hang out, there's more. It's all highlighted due take the guests or we got to buying tickets at game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account, Use code wait now says use code busting for twenty dollars off. Well, then I got I got barstool one hundred on here. But hey, then when you download, when you create an account you use code bus you get twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again, create an account and redeem code Busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Download game time today, last minute tickets, lowest prices guaranteed. Now enjoy the Mike Chandler episodes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you if you guys should repeat that back in the common section of YouTube, we might do a giveaway for that.
Speaker 3: I gotta figure out what one hundred dollars off your ticket. So if you get if you so, yeah, do you get one hundred and.
Speaker 4: Twenty if you if you are yeah, bartol one hundred will give you one hundred dollars off.
Speaker 3: God yeah, if you don't have it, purchase will be twenty. You'll get twenty Yeah, cold busting with code busting.
Speaker 4: With code Busting. So I'm not going to do a giveaway, but put that in the comments with those you guys watching. That's nuts. Enjoy the episode, dude, please seriously subscribe. That's like super important. Keep this thing elevating. Just fucking do it all right to this episode? Were going, Now, I'll tell everybodys secrets. We're going. First question, Michael Chandler is on the Bustle. Let's give a round of a plus for Michael Chandler.
Speaker 3: Let's give a round of a plus iron for the boys.
Speaker 4: First question, obviously, big news killing out.
Speaker 3: I love it and I think I needed I think I need to cat me a pair of those too.
Speaker 4: You see those things.
Speaker 3: Travis Scott's right, Travis Scott's sho's really Scott Iravia Scott's really doing it out there backwards Nike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's hey, I met Travis Scott one time.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was going to get my surgery at latrosh in LA. And the elevator door opens up and some dude walks in, smelling straightly a skunk, glasses on inside, wearing all black music. Yeah, he's on the speakerphone on the phone speaker one. He walks out, and I was like, hey, man, how's your day. He's like, I was all right, Let I guess he don't want to have a conversation. He keeps walking and I go to the office and elatrosh comes in. Neil Ela Tros's best doctor all time. By the way, He's like, you know who that was nos, Travis Scott And that was my one time meeting Travis Scott. Pretty amazing story. Huh did you love that? Yeah? That was pretty sick.
Speaker 6: But so did you ever talk to him or was it?
Speaker 4: No, that was the last time I saw him. That was the last time I ever saw him. But I like to think I made a depression.
Speaker 3: You know, he definitely he's somewhere right now saying that I'm at the the the host of with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Well, you mean oh will no, no, the other one, the tall one. We obviously, some news came out about a week ago some gentlemen, some irishman was at dinner swirling a glass of wine saying that he was going to fight Michael Chandler and UFC two nine two. Yes, at three oh two. That man was Connor McGregor. First question out of time. When Connor McGregor broke his leg, do you think he called liver King to get supplements?
Speaker 5: Possibly? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I have to check the call logs.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Lewis lewis that.
Speaker 6: Little ray Lewis?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't I don't know, obviously he hopped out of the u side of testing pool needed to heal, and uh, he's had an ample amount of time to heal. Now by the time that we fight June twenty ninth, it will be three years for him competing.
Speaker 3: So when you hop out of the USADA pool, if for on his end, that's because he was making a movie, right.
Speaker 4: No, well, if he was, you can still do a movie and you hop out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fair. Can you just hop out of you side of testing like whenever you wanted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can, but when you come back, you have to have six months in the pool. That's so the rule states. The rule states, I can retire tomorrow. I can retire tomorrow. Get out. You saw of testing pool and they're like, okay, cool, you're out. But if you decide to come back and unretire, you have to be in the USADA pool for six months.
Speaker 3: Can you be not retired? Can you be an active fighter? And then might jump out of the USADA pool. Uh, say you get banged up, like I'm already thinking right now, like if I again, I'm I'm hurt, I'm injured, I'm immediately next day jumping out of the Usada pool, same thing, get right as quick as possible. Yeah, however, how like, however I can get right, push any line I need to then just be all right, I'm dimming back, you know, fight.
Speaker 6: Same thing.
Speaker 4: You're using the rules here advantage. Yeah, that is in the rules. You should do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whether you whether you say hey, I'm retired, I'm never fighting again, or you just say hey, I'm taking a break, if you send that letter, or however that process is, I haven't gotten out of it. Whatever the process is. As soon as you're outside of the U side of testing pool, even for one minute, if you came back the next minute, you gotta wait six months. I don't know if there's a certain amount of negative tests that you have to have. Because they were talking about negative test blah blah blah. That was Connor's big thing. You know, forget you saw to whatever they're saying. I don't need to be in it for six months. Just too clean tests and I'll be able to come back whenever. That's back in after the Ultimate Fighter, when we were talking about fighting in September or sorry, fighting in September or December.
Speaker 6: That was his big thing.
Speaker 5: Went on all these different places and basically created a war between him and Usada that was not true. He needed to be in it for six months. I spoken to Jeff Vitzki you talked to because I was talking to Usada, Jeff Dyvitzki, the UFC brass. Everybody needed to be in for six months, whether you retire or you just voluntarily pull yourself out.
Speaker 4: And hasn't UFC gotten away from Yusada? Do they not use them anymore? So?
Speaker 5: As of January one, we are now drug free Sport International, which I believe the NFL uses.
Speaker 3: Does that sound right? Okay?
Speaker 4: When you say drug free sport before using the last word international, I'm thinking, Oh, these they don't get tested anymore. Yeah, Well they're just saying, yeah, we're just not gonna test these guys value.
Speaker 3: Of our yeah drug No.
Speaker 5: No, we are.
Speaker 6: So we actually have gotten now.
Speaker 5: I mean I think this is legal for us to say we're getting information right where Like we have now a website where I've gone on and I've done all my whereabouts.
Speaker 6: They know where I'm at, they don't know.
Speaker 5: It's not as stringent necessarily as like, hey, i know I'm from this time to this time, I'm at this exact date, but hey, here's where I'm at.
Speaker 6: I'm in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Like if they called me right now, I'd have two hours to get finished the bus and then go to my house or wherever they want to meet me, say, and then they showed us pictures of Hey, this is what the drug testing kits are gonna look like.
Speaker 6: This is what the cups are gonna look like.
Speaker 5: This is this is the badge that he or she whoever shows up with you, whether they have a liaison with them, because obviously it's a female. I always had a female with Usada, so she always had a male chaperone who would watch the stream start, so she didn't.
Speaker 6: Watch the stream start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so she would always have a male chaperone with her. These are the badges you're looking at. So it's it's, uh, you know, we're only six eight days into h or I guess ten days into January.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I have not been.
Speaker 5: Tested under the new regime yet, but yeah, and I do always have.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing as the NFL. Like you have an app if you're gonna go to Cabo. Yeah, let's say we go to Calo. You have to put in the dates he'll be in Cabo and the address he'll be at Calo and a number to reach you, and then and they can essentially call you at any point during that time. We could literally be in Mango deck watching a push up competition and they say, hey, your timers started, We're out here. You have three hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you missed that three hour window, there could be repercussions. I don't know how the severity of how UFC would take that bat.
Speaker 3: So ad you tell us the day before though, like, hey, I'm coming in tomorrow. Just making sure you're in your Missouri your place in Missouri.
Speaker 4: Now, when you're in the drug program, drug program, like if you're just being tested normally, but when I was in the drug program for that thing I had in college, you are essentially like they can just like we're here, Oh we are a timer starts now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I mean, obviously that's the whole with the way that everything was was handled, and the headlines and Connor waging war with you SADA and then USADA breaking up with UFC and then now New I mean, there's just this whole fight ever since back in February, whenever I got the call, Hey, Connor's doing the Ultimate Fighter you were the other coach. Ever since then, it's just been constant red tape headlines, extend you circumstances around him coming back, his comeback, all that different stuff. So for me, it's just been practicing patients. And now here we are June twenty nine, they take this dud's head off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you there's got to be multiple layers of like maybe ego patients everything, because you get the you're doing Ultimate fightervents against McGregor when we first talked, that's usually you do Ultimate Fighter and then you fight at the end, So you think this is coming a whole lot more.
Speaker 5: Which I was told by the way they SAI right after that our plan is right after Boom September or whatever it is, right Yeah, yeah, but you know.
Speaker 4: Because I think at one point there was like talk about MSG and all that, and you were like, I really want to fight in Vegas, I really want to fight in Vegas, and it's kind of just gone over and over again. Then there's two things, Like one, you're now in a situation where you like you don't have the control, so you have to sit there and make assumptions at all times, because you know those guys that are high up at the UFC, they're not going to give you all the information. And there's another layer to it because Connor is essentially because of how prolific he's been, because of how much he moves the needle. From a viewership standpoint, hole is a lot lot of the leverage and all these situations. So there's now the ego part of well, you're a hell of a fighter too, and if you're essentially I have to wait for this guy to say that he's ready to go, Like, how did you work through that process?
Speaker 5: Here's one very self serving, self confident way that I've also looked at this. A lot of people could say, Hey, what's a real fighter?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Are you a real fighter?
Speaker 5: If you fight anybody anywhere, anytime, anywight class. Am I just some dumb knuckle dragging idiot who goes and fights as a pugilist in a cage for money? Am I that?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 5: Am I a guy who now has been out of fighting for twelve months, but still.
Speaker 3: The money's rolling in.
Speaker 5: Still, my other businesses are being set up, My other businesses are making money, my other connections, I'm gonna make some money this weekend doing a mastermind with another business coach that I'm doing.
Speaker 6: I'm out there making money.
Speaker 5: I'm a I am a working business every day of my life, whether it be through endorsement, sponsorships, appearances, businesses, all these other things that I'm doing. So people can say, man, you're an idiot. You waste it all this time. You're probably begging for a paycheck and blah blah blah. It's like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not that.
Speaker 5: Guy who had to beg and call Dana every other week.
Speaker 6: Hey money's getting low.
Speaker 5: Hey I got this land loan over here, and hey I got this mortgage over here. I got numerous mortgages, I got land loans, I got all these different things going on. Then I also have these other businesses that I've set up over the last decade and a half to be a guy who's not just a pugilist in fighting in a cage. I'm a guy who is already set up and I don't need to fight, but I want to fight. So if I have to prolong it a little bit longer.
Speaker 3: You could afford the patients.
Speaker 5: I got afford the patients, and that's you know, Dana said, that he's like, you know, or Dana Citio.
Speaker 6: Chandler is one of those guys.
Speaker 5: He's good, he's got he's got money, he's set up. He's not just a guy who only relies on the paycheck. And that's where that's where this that's what's where this narrative of the UFC and fighter pay and all this kind of stuff comes from, because all these guys who have been given this huge platform to have all of these all of this attention and all of these connections and friendships and opportunities, and they just don't monetize it. They don't have hold of it and make it the best that they possibly can, and they just wait for that next phone call.
Speaker 6: Okay, who am I fighting because I need a paycheck?
Speaker 5: Right? What do you think?
Speaker 3: You think those guys are just the fucking those are the just the dudes who just live to fight a little.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean to live that or it's you know, it's it's uh, it's uh effort.
Speaker 6: I mean it takes a lot of effort.
Speaker 5: Trust me. There are days that I wish I wasn't such a just hard charging non stop. I mean I've been I was on three different phone calls this morning about three different things that have nothing to do with fighting. Do I wish I would have had just a morning where it was just me hanging out doing nothing. Yeah? Maybe sometimes, But ultimately I like what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I like I like.
Speaker 5: Having these other businesses and the other these other things that I'm setting up because ultimately, too, I'm gonna take those gloves off one time and at some point and say, well, now what am I doing?
Speaker 3: You know, call of duty? Call of duty.
Speaker 5: Be on the bus, you know, I'll be freaking doing some things with the boys, with the boys, you know, like you know, so it's but it's that's one of the things you know that we as fighters, man, they give us a huge platform, and if we don't monetize it, it ain't their fault, it's our.
Speaker 3: Fault, right right. I think that's to say that's similar with a lot of athletes, like even in our you know, playing football, it's like if you're not somebody trying to maximize and optimize all of your like potential avenues. Like while you have the logo backing you, you're only like hurting yourself. Because a lot of guys it's kind of like any free time you have. It's call duty, it's video games, it's getting banged up, it's you know, enjoying as much free time as possible, thinking like I'm just living and pursuing this one profession, which ultimately, like you said, you take the gloves off, the helmet comes off, and then it's like what are you going to do next? And if you didn't spend time being curious and diving into any of those interests, that's where it kind of hits you mentally, where it kind of just takes a toll on you. Sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, look at you guys. You guys are are the perfect epitome of this. I mean years ago you guys started with that. You guys were sitting on the floor back here on the bus, that first pod.
Speaker 3: You guys did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, And there was definitely times as you all were playing and we're like, dang, dude, like I gotta go do this when I really should be maybe focusing only on football, but I'm going to do the bus or I'm going to do this. And obviously it keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. So it's a life is a series of trade offs and what is manageable to you guys compared to manageable to the next player, or manageable to me compared to the next fighter, it's all different. And if I'm able, and I have the bandwidth and I have the ability, the gumption, the foresight to say, you know what, eventually this is gonna be over, and I enjoy what I'm doing. I mean, the last year, I've I've got money coming in outside of just fighting, and I've enjoyed most of it. There's times where I kind of grip my teeth. I'm like, Okay, I gotta do this. But you know, next week I go to Saint Louis for some hiatus stuff. We're gonna go forty eight hours straight, just bang bang bang bang bottle signings and appearances and distribute meetings and that kind of stuff. And I enjoy that kind of stuff because I like the business aspect of what I've been given when it comes to the platform stuff.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and utilizing what you've been able to do in the cage and through social media and all that. There's a level of when you find out like kind of you figure as well put on this earth to do. Like at one point you and I were like football is what we were meant to do in this world, fighting for you. It's nice because I was one of those guys that when I got in the league and it was like, hey, you can do this internship for free. It usually costs this much, but blah blah blah, you can get your graduate degree, you can go do these certain things. I was like, I'm not doing any of that shit. I'm focusing on football and that is it. And I look back on it now thinking to myself, Man, if I would have took advantage of a couple of those things, I maybe have more tools now being in this world. Luckily, I'm in the world where we have a successful podcast, We're able to travel and do all these things. You get lucky in a lot of situations. But it's all utilizing the amount of time that we all have. We all have the same amount of time. It's like, how do you structure it in a way that is the best for you and give you the most fulfillment. Like sitting on your ass all day playing call of duty is great, but you let me do that for a week straight, I'm gonna be wanting to kill myself. Well, I didn't want to go do something.
Speaker 5: People are wired differently too, and it's completely fine for you to be wired that way, and it is for you know, it is completely it's completely fine.
Speaker 6: For a fighter or a football player to be completely wired.
Speaker 5: It says, Hey, when I'm on the field and working, when I'm off, I'm just hanging out doing whatever. That's fine for them as long as they do not complain about their contract because it's not enough money. As long as they don't complain that they don't got money coming in, as long as they don't complain whenever they do take the helmet off and all of a sudden the phone phone stops ringing and they don't have their next paycheck coming in. Well, just the bed you made, that's the couch you sat in, you know, like that's that's.
Speaker 6: What you do, right, and that's that's fine.
Speaker 5: Is but just you don't have the right to complain about it, because especially in today's world, think about what you guys did with some microphones and some cameras and now this big crew and this big file, and like, you guys built something out of nothing. And it's not that it's been hard, but it's it's easy compared to our parents and our I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This podcast.
Speaker 5: Get what I'm saying. It's every day, it's so much. But it's so much easier today to build something than it used to be, right you guys with the Internet. I mean there's kids making a million dollars. You're selling gummy bears on TikTok right now, Like there's it's.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. So it's almost like there's.
Speaker 3: No excuse too.
Speaker 5: It's not like, you know, it's not like you think Mike dickub when back when he was playing was able to build what he was building or whatever. It's like, it's so much easier now in all the sports, especially when you're talking about the NFL, you're talking about the UFC, You're talking about.
Speaker 3: These right, the access resources, they're just in abundance, and guys would rather not like look in the mirror, look at themselves closely to realize like the mistake that they made that they might not have understood at the time. But you you ultimately fully identify with just what you do for a living and the minute that that's taken away from you, because in sports you kind of have control, but really you don't have control when that moment's taken away from you, well, dictated by somebody else usually and then at that point, you know your eyes, you've wasted all that time. They're probably not thinking about that. They're just thinking about how their contract situation was, or how they got fucked or how they got screwed. And it's easier to come playing and point the finger than it is to be like, okay, I put myself in this situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we are, you know, as athletes, like we got a lot of ego, right.
Speaker 6: And people are afraid to take risks.
Speaker 5: You guys took a big risk to getting laughed at and pointing your finger at whenever you guys were doing that first episode. And if Busting doesn't take off and become what it is today, you guys took a huge risk to get completely embarrassed by all your all your boys in the locker room, right like it was.
Speaker 6: It was a risk that you took.
Speaker 4: People laughed at us.
Speaker 6: I'm saying they could have.
Speaker 5: I'm saying they could have if this whole thing didn't take off, right Like that's people are afraid to take risks too, which that's a part of human nature as well, especially when you're on a platform I've done it a thousand times. I mean when it comes to these little failed things on my merchan is and selling good right, I tried this or I tried like you guys do a good job of like we're gonna throw this out.
Speaker 6: There if it works.
Speaker 5: It doesn't, Yeah it doesn't work, no ego, who cares move on to the next thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a failure or not having to feel failure failure.
Speaker 3: Because then it's like you you do all these things and put yourself out there to kind of whether it's promote brands or all the things that you kind of dip your hand into, and then you go out there on the on the field or in the octagon and fail, right, and that you just know you're in your insecure brain were opened up to those like vulnerabilities of people to be like, well, you shouldn't have been doing this the whole time.
Speaker 4: Right, anytime I had a bad game or a game that we lost or something like that, it was always like, if this guy would just be more focused on football instead of podcasting, and the thing I was obviously logically you look at it and you're like, okay, everybody does things outside of football. Then no, one's just one hundred percent ball. All the time I was playing video games or real estate or whatever. My thing just happens to be in front of everybody else's eyes and that's how logically. But when those things happen, you do have the insecurities of being like, maybe they're right, maybe I should be just focused on X one day. And that's the thing. The first couple of years of our podcast I struggled with a lot. It was always about like backloading episodes and making sure that you know, I wasn't at the bus during the season and all this diff episodes.
Speaker 5: Because you just be and you because you were gone right yeah you know, and you guys were kind of and.
Speaker 4: The availability is there, like I had Monday, half of Monday off, all of Tuesday off, like a lot of opportunity to go and do what this was. But it was truly the insecurity of I got to make sure people know that I'm focused, as opposed to just trusting my process and knowing that knowing for myself, the self validation of being like I know I'm doing what's right. Yeah, it was like trying to check those boxes and it's so hard because we had Derek on it would be last week. We actually when we filled them with yesterday. He was such a unique perspective to see from Derek because now you can see that a chapter of his career is ending, not the whole entire career, but the chapter of the Titans is ending. And the level of gratitude that he was displaying is was unordinary, and it's you just kind of wish these levels of clarity you have after the fact, that post nut clarity of your career or whatever, you could go back and be like, hey, listen, tell yourself, it's all good. This is all just smoking mirrors as opposed to, you know, doing it the way you did originally.
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, I mean that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I've talked about that too, This vision that I've had of me that last fight, after the last fight in some arena somewhere, looking in the mirror when I know it's over, Like putting myself in that, in that position, in that psyche, in that in that feeling, you know, in order to be grateful today, because yeah, that is that you do have so much. It happened to me big time with with Missoo wrestling, Like the last time I took off those straps for the last time, and that chapter was.
Speaker 3: Over and move on to the new one.
Speaker 5: I thought, Man, why did I put so much pressure on myself? This wasn't that big of a deal. I underperformed really bad, which was a good thing for my mixed martial arts career because obviously now that has propelled me into the man I am today. But that clarity that you have after the fact, which is that's a really cool perspective to hear him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, hey guys, it's me Taylor. We're gonna ruber this episode real quick to bring you cars dot com. Cars dot com is a leading digital marketplace that connects car shoppers with their perfect car, celebrating twenty five years of helping shoppers research, find inventory, finance and sell cars. Wherever life takes you next and whoever you're looking to be, there's a car for you on cars dot com. Up to fifty thous cars are at a daily to cars dot Com shop over two million cars for two million possibilities. Find your next possibility on cars dot com. Where to Next this episode, that's where to Next?
Speaker 3: Going back to you know, the things you're doing outside of the octagon and kind of having to have that patience for McGregor. Were there ever times where you're just because at the same time, you're still the main thing you want to do and love to do. Is that competitive spirit that you always talk about is being in the octagon and fighting like you could have been lining up other fights. Whether ever moments where you're like, listen, I don't think he's ever actually gonna come back. I think he's doing it for the attention, Like I might have to make a move because it's like, you know, at the end of the day, you can't sit here and wait year after year for one fight when you could have been making you know, making money going after other fights, going after a title a different way talk about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, there's definitely been times. It never got to the point where I was like, hey, it's it's happening soon where we're making a phone call. And also I also never gotten a phone call by the way from the UFC.
Speaker 6: Hey probably not happened.
Speaker 5: We probably you should probably think about stop wasting some time, right, Yeah, that's never happened. There's other fights happening, other fights fight happening within the top seven of my division, and there was two big fights that just got announced with Pourier fighting and a Lavera fighting another guy, Serukian and then and I got no calls from any of that stuff. So it's always been Chandler versus McGregor. It's just the question was when. And yeah, obviously we hear the noise. We you know, we hear the noise. We see the people talking to me about me, about wasting my career and all that kind of stuff, and they have it way overblown. Everyone thinks it's been like two years since I have fought, and if you really go back, I fought in November, I did the Ultimate Fighter February to mid March, and then the Ultimate Fighter played out, so it's only hasn't even been a full year let yet since I finished the Ultimate Fighter. So people talking about wasting the career, and of course I hear it. I'm thinking, man, I am gonna look like a big dummy. This thing does never happen. But once again making taking the risk, taking a calculated risk, not being afraid of the quote unquote failure if this guy you know, never comes back, or if he came back. And for a while he was calling on other people and he's I'm gonna get passed over, they say, and they're gonna do this fight or that fight. So it's been a it's been a whirlwind. But ultimately, man, when you feel it in your heart in your gut, you just gotta roll with it. And I can live with it the rest of my life. If this fight never was going to happen, it's going to happen. But if it never was going to I can lay my head on the pillow and be fine, and I can hop into a training camp tomorrow and I can fight the next guy, whoever it is. So it's you can always pivot. You can always make the best decision you can with the information you have. The information I have was that Chandler versus McGregor is happening. It just was a matter of win, and now that win is June twenty ninth International Fight Week.
Speaker 3: How supportive or not? Maybe not supportive is the right word. But what were the conversations like with the UFC, Because I would almost think too, like if they do call you about something else, then maybe it's like, Okay, maybe this fight isn't happening because they're talking to me about UFC. To sixty or whatever it is. I might be completely off, sorry to disrespect your favorites. For JP was like like that, but we did like slowly come up.
Speaker 5: That was like February.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what I mean, like how how uh you know, how helpful was the UFC in some of those conversations.
Speaker 5: No, that's it's a good question because you know, ultimately I have a great relationship with the UFC Hunter Dana. I've never gotten those calls that said that was like hey, or even talks in person when I go to the UFC events or in Vegas wherever.
Speaker 6: It never was a question of hey.
Speaker 5: Dude, looking in the eye, like Okay, we kind of made a mistake. We kind of led you down the wrong road. You should probably pivot here because this guy ain't coming back. It's never once been that. It's always been give me some time, give us some time. And this is what this is what Hunter said at the very beginning as we as we set up the Ultimate Fighter, he said, I promise you this will be the most unconventional fight booking you will ever have in your entire life. It's gonna be up, it's gonna be down. Just hang on for the ride and watch it all play out. Just things are happening, things are moving, We're good, right, and it's just continued to be that way. And he's reminded me of that like ten different times. Right And ultimately, like I said, I could sit back sulk. Wish I would have fought him in December, Wish I would have fought him right after the Ultimate Fighter. I can do that, and I can set on my hands and train, or I can work on these other things and keep myself busy. And you know, speaking of support, Bree, my wife, the support that she has had throughout this entire time, her working her face off, you know, because I'm also not fighting, but I am working, but I'm not fighting. So she's been working like crazy, and I'd love for her to do that because she loves doing that. But the last year has been good. There's been a lot of very good things about the patients. I've had to grow, spending time with my family. So it's been a heck of a ride. But we're less than six months away from decapitating this dude.
Speaker 4: You bring up Hunter, and obviously Dana is the face the UFC. When you think of the UFC, you think of Dana White, but talk about a Hunter dude, and like how much behind the scenes he is and how much he really he is truly the uh, the engine, a part of that whole thing. Cause I like, you know how I feel about both those guys. I love and respect the shit out of them. But I'd love to hear from a fighter's perspective, like how important he is to that organization.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean obviously, Yeah, like you said, Dave or Dana is the forward facing one mainly, I think you know, you see Hunters, Hunter's name being thrown around a little bit more Hunter referencing or Dana referencing Hunter publicly and different things.
Speaker 3: Hunter handled some of the kind.
Speaker 5: Of USADA announcement and all that stuff because he's a lawyer for the UFC. But yeah, I mean, I I do a lot of my stuff directly with Hunter. There's a lot of big name fighters that you all know that that do a lot of stuff directly with Hunter. You got your you got the matchmakers, and then Hunter and Dana are part of that matchmaking process. Every Tuesday they do their matchmaker meeting, talk about the matchups and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Hunter Hunter, Uh.
Speaker 5: From a legal he's got the legal mind because he's a he's a lawyer by trade, and obviously he's been in the UFC now for however many years. Has been a long time, and he has continued to take.
Speaker 6: On more and more and more as.
Speaker 5: The UFC has grown, like exponentially. Right, Dana can't handle it all. He handles all the announcements, he handles all the forward facing stuff in the media. But Hunter's the guy that I go to ninety percent of the time when it comes.
Speaker 3: To I mean, he's just got that like that it factor, that ability to like, you know, to keep sharpening like all those tools and skills. Because I think he started in the UFC just as like an intern, right, Like he was an.
Speaker 4: Intern and I don't think he'd passed his bar yet, but he was, Yeah, essentially became an intern, became a lawyer, and then Dana's like, who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we can't let him out the building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and became like literally Dana's right hand man any situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I Mean, I think the cool thing about these guys too, is is this is my personal experience. It's always been very black and white and honest too. It's with me and I with that emboldens both sides where we're like, we're you know, I'm a last contract negotiation.
Speaker 6: Why not ask for a little bit more.
Speaker 5: And if they can give it, then they can. If they can't, he's gonna tell me, no, you can't do it. And here's why. Here's X, Y and Z fighting this guy fighting that guy. All these different aspects. It's always been very black and white, which is with for guys like this who don't have time to beat around the bush and play games and all that kind of stuff, you know, because they're dealing.
Speaker 6: I would do not envy what these guys have to do.
Speaker 5: All these guys and gals on the roster, egos, egos involved, and all these different things going on, these big fights. As we sit here today, right we're talking about June twenty ninth, Channel versus McGregor International Fight Week. They're still booking UFC three hundred, which is going to be one of the biggest cars they've ever done. They got a fight starting, you know, this weekend. Every single weekend basically of twenty twenty four had a nice little three weeks off or whatever it is. So it's a constant moving machine, and these guys like I ain't got time to beat around the bush. Here's the offer, here's not the offer. Oh you want this, okay, well let's talk about that. Here's why we can. Here's why we can't. Just a machine a machine, dude. And they're like even a fight as big as me and Connor too. It's like quick phone calls. So hey, let's talk about this.
Speaker 6: Are we good?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: So yea yeah, I don't even say bye.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 5: I told you. I told you about the conversation my first conversation with Dana when he hung up on me and didn't say bye to me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: Ever, remember when he was on the on the plane and I had I had the phone call with him and he's like, oh I love it and I love it and then click and I'm like, oh, dude, Like did he just hang up on me?
Speaker 3: What just happened?
Speaker 5: And then he called me back one minute later and he's like, hey, dude, I just talked to Hunter just I just told him to you know, I just told him to get a deal done with you.
Speaker 3: Basically, I was like, this is when you were signing to the UFC.
Speaker 6: I was standing out. I was in Las Vegas. I flew to Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: I was standing outside of this place that my manager Randall would remember because he's born and raised there. But we went there after a meeting with Hunter to go like decompress and have a drink and then and that's when Dana called me. And then standing outside of this place, I forget what it.
Speaker 6: Was called, but yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I was like walking between these two big rocks. There was two big rocks, and I was like jumping back and forth nervously as I'm talking to Dana for the first time ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm about to make this big job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I surprised myself at what I was able to say, right, because I mean, when you when you feel like you've done things right long enough, eventually, when the moment arises, at your greatest moment of opportunity, you are emboldened to buy the circumstances. And it was a good conversation and things have been very good ever since, and three years into it.
Speaker 6: Still haven't fought in Vegas yet, but we're gonna make that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get it done twenty nine.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: Imagine they're like, yeah, imagine they're like Okay, we're doing this date and they're like, it's in Madison Square On. I'm like, nope, can't do it. Not fighting anywhere else besides Vegas.
Speaker 4: Throw that weight around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a fight. They're like, hey, you do realize you you don't have a say, yeah, just take the ego out of it.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 6: I just want to go out there and freaking beat this dude up.
Speaker 5: Man, that's it's been Uh.
Speaker 3: The environment is going to be electric.
Speaker 5: It is, man, I mean, you know, how do you start to prepare for that? The environment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the environment not like obviously, you know, you're gonna handle your business like you do with any opponent with Connor, but I mean, this is this will be like the most anticipated fight in a long time because McGregor is coming back, and it's like you have to take in that environment so you know, as you know, don't get too high, don't get too low. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna it is gonna take a lot of mental preparation. I and I did just have a call with a guy who's gonna coach me from a mental aspect, who actually just got named the number one coach on the planet, actually above Tim Grover above Tony Robbins. I won't mention him here today, but we'll mention on the next one. So we're gonna we'll Google right after Google number one, number one.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a friend of mine that you guys already know, right.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I mean it's gonna I think it's gonna It.
Speaker 5: Is gonna take a lot, a lot of visualization. I didn't want to start too early until the fight really got solidified. Now we got six months and we're gonna have our physical training. We're gonna have that mental training of of visualizing and seeing and feeling and smelling and tasting all of the different emotions that are going to happen June twenty ninth. But yeah, man, I believe it's gonna be the best camp in my life. I believe it's I believe I was I was chosen and born for a time such as this. Finally that shift all of these years, right, you know, all of those years of freaking being down in the valley, nobody watching my fights in Bellatoor and being the number top, number five guy in the world, nobody caring, nobody knowing who I was coming into the UFC, having banger after banger losing a couple of fights, winning a couple of fights, the naysayers, the doubters, all of it will culminate on June twenty ninth, where I can say, with a little smile on my face, I told y'all, who's next. You know, that's that's what the shout out to there.
Speaker 4: No let them know, let.
Speaker 3: Say or no, fuck them all, dude, fuck them all.
Speaker 4: That is going to be Selfishly, that is gonna be so fucking awesome to be a part of. To just sit there and watch and be like, Hey, my fucking boy's going to war. Connor McGregor, Yeah, that is gonna be awesome. It's yeah, tactically, there's a lot more to prepare for than just the environment. That guy's got a silver tongue. He does a good job of getting in dude's ears. We brought this up to you. I think it was on the stream, but maybe come outs of the same music as Connor, you think. I think that shit would be the one of the best troll jobs ever, because you're in a huge music Everyone's be like, oh my god, it's here, and then one guy will be like, I'm pretty sure Candler's coming out first, right, and then all of a sudden you come out and then they play his music. Talk about just flipping the script on him real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even know if you're allowed to do that, Like honestly, Oh, that would be a great idea ultimate troll job. Actually, uh, that would be the ultimate troll job. Whether I was whether I was first, It would actually be better if I walked out first, because I don't don't because you talk about who's gonna walk out first normally for those listening, and I actually don't know the always the criteria, but he usually who's ranked higher. But if we're know we haven't talked about weight class yet. Obviously Connor said one eighty five. It could be one eighty five, it could be one seventy whatever. Either way, it's not one fifty five, so I would be I would technically walk second because I'm ranked higher than he is at one fifty five.
Speaker 6: But if it's not a one fifty five.
Speaker 5: Then I might walk first, which would be the ultimate Troldrob.
Speaker 3: If I walked out to him, that would be all I did.
Speaker 6: Talk to our boy Nate today about the walkout.
Speaker 3: Coming out, Yeah, get you gett him talked into it. No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: But we're gonna get in the We're gonna get in the lab though.
Speaker 4: And bro, I don't know. I feel like Nate's dude, if you press umbrella closes and he's like, we're good.
Speaker 6: I know exactly. That's why I'm trying to, you know.
Speaker 4: Just just n he's very much an artist, very much an artist.
Speaker 3: Where were you alluding to, like a like a one off.
Speaker 5: Uh no, I'm just talk that would be insane, all right, No, No, I mean no, and f.
Speaker 3: Doing a just revamp the special just unique vamp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, revamp in my currents because right now I do the intro to pay my dues with the see you at the top and then where the beat go search first verse, search second verse and then kind of actually loops. So we're gonna work on a little bit. But but the ultimate troll drop would be walking out to the thing. I think it's called the Foggy d mixed with Notorious Big whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, walking down would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Steal it and he'd be like, what but go back to a time the Nate thing him walking out with you. I saw a clip on like a YouTube show or something like that. Where Dana was like, our fighters don't do that. You look at boxing. They got fifty guys in there. They don't fucking belong in there, Like, who the fuck are these guys? Like, you're there for business. So if you were able to get Nate to walk out with you, we didn't let that happen.
Speaker 5: So what I would say is if history is a predictor of the future, they did on Connor versus Chad Mendez, there was h Lewis helped me with the country boy song. He sang, but he didn't walk out. He was like he was on a stage and a and a spotlight hit him and then also, sorry, I should I should know this rest in peace to the girl who actually she is now no longer with us, who sings the foggy due but she yeah here it is right here, but she sang and I think that might yeah you know, so they did the little spotlight thing so they didn't technically walk out. Oh yeah, this would be her and yeah, oh shenead O'Connor, Hey this is.
Speaker 3: Hard and this was the co main event.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it was the main event. I was in Mexico. Who shring it at a little tiki bar? Yeah, watching this fight because it was probably with Alli versus Rory McDonald after and it was Aaron Lewis next where he sings.
Speaker 3: The I don't damn what we're going.
Speaker 4: We were I was getting ready.
Speaker 5: To there, but you know they're on their own little stages. They didn't walk out, but I mean, this is long. I need to send this to Night actually because we're working on it.
Speaker 4: But so you're working on it, has he's like just said no a bunch of times and you keep coming back to the table, keep firing or is it like I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: He's cool with being an artist, like you said, and being on being in the lab and you know, cutting some stuff together, but he's not not into the whole walkout thing.
Speaker 6: But you know, we keep working on him.
Speaker 4: Look at his Look at his face, dude, Yeah, so much different.
Speaker 3: Care you care about which way classes at?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean ultimately too, because you know, and I've seen the comments or the general thread of what people think. It's like, oh, dude, these guys fight at t It's gonna be the worst fight ever.
Speaker 6: They're all both gonna gas out.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's not like I'm gonna bulk up to two ten and then cut to one eighty five.
Speaker 6: We fight at one eighty five.
Speaker 5: I'm doing the exact same training camp with a couple more calories and just not muscle wasting and getting myself down into the one seventies. I'll just stick around it one eight five, you know, I'll just stay at one eighty five instead of crushing myself at a calorie deficit for ten weeks straight to get down.
Speaker 6: At one fifty five.
Speaker 5: At one seventy, it's a nice little happy medium walk around at people think two hundred something when he was at his biggest, but he wasn't. He's got a really good photographer with great lighting and good angles and maybe a little photoshop. But I think.
Speaker 3: He he does look juicy at times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when he was doing the Roadhouse movie, some of those which comes out in March, shout out Jake Jaillenhall.
Speaker 3: Like that one, it's like oh mm hmm yeah that one. His face looks up the left, go up, second row.
Speaker 5: Left, Oh yeah, like those eatie yeah, meaty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He got yeah, big for that, Yeah, big for that.
Speaker 5: I uh so, I mean I think he was one ninety max.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 5: He's got he's got hollow bones. I think he's a He's not He's not a He's not a heavy individual.
Speaker 3: So you're you thinking you better bigger than Connor.
Speaker 5: I would do better bigger because you also got to remember who are we talking about here. Part of the reason why we work so hard is not because we're hard workers, but because we are forced to work hard. I'm forced to work hard to put the work in every day to make one fifty five. Now, if you if you had to bet, who's gonna put in more work while they're not cutting weight? Is it me? Or is it Connor? If Connor doesn't have to do any work to make the weight, if he doesn't have to do any extra cardio, if he doesn't have to eat perfectly, if he doesn't have to supplement right, sleep right to make one eighty five. I like my I like my chances even more at one eighty five because I know I will be living a ridiculously clean lifestyle between now and June twenty ninth, and I can't say the same about him. So I think it benefits me for sure. So he wants to do one eighty five, and people can call me a you know, I'm doing as I told, as I'm told.
Speaker 4: Whatever, blah blah blah, I always white noise.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a tip of the cap comment by him that went viral. It was great, great comment Like once that get said, you're just like fuck yeah.
Speaker 5: But also, if you remember, it was nice, it was good, and they cut it.
Speaker 3: They cut it.
Speaker 5: They cut it as if I didn't say anything back. I did say something back. I just said something like, oh, come on, dude.
Speaker 4: Like, oh yeah, yeah, you say that right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah you know you are, but what am I?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: But also too, if you if you think about it, he doesn't want to fight at one fifty five because he wants everybody to think he's bigger than he actually is. He can't fight or wouldn't fight at one seventy because I actually called him out of one seventy. So that's not me doing as I'm told. That's me telling him what weight class, so he had to come with something else. It wasn't gonna be one forty five. Neither of us can make one forty five, and it had to be so, if you think about it, that's why it happened there. Now, does the UFC want to do the fight at one eighty five? Does it do anything for anybody? I don't really care. Once again, going back to fight him at any weight, anytime, any place. I'm ready tomorrow, as.
Speaker 4: Long as it's Las Vegas, as long as it's lost, yea, Or would you put your money?
Speaker 5: Be honest, I would roll over and be like, okay, fine, I'll fight and freaking wherever. But I want to fight in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, what if you had to put your money, would you say it's at one seventy or one eighty five?
Speaker 6: I think people think.
Speaker 5: I think people think Connor has more pull than he actually does, and Connor says one eighty five. I think the UFC is, like I did, you're not fighting, So I think I think it's gonna be one seventy, which I love. I think one seventies great. Also, I can make one fifty five on five would be good too. So it's one of those things where the weight class, I mean, we're still five and a half six months out, like weight class doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it sure will be fun. I mean now the reason too.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Connor actually tweeted this morning he can't wait to come get his twentieth knockout, right, So he's he wants that knockout against me, right, But also he would be the first fighter to have a knockout in fortyferent weight classes forty five, fifty five, seventy here he has now it's that will be one eighty five.
Speaker 6: So that's kind of I.
Speaker 4: Think a motivating.
Speaker 6: Fact facing right.
Speaker 5: So Connor is always looking for what can I do that's different than everyone else, right, right, That's why we love him, That's why we hate him. That's why you know, that's why he is who he is.
Speaker 4: Wasn't he a trying to run for mayor of Ireland or something.
Speaker 6: Like that, because there's a lot of stuff going on over there. I don't know if it was.
Speaker 5: There was some stabbings or some bumming or like something, and our thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Ireland. But there's you see him get outspoken. Yeah, I know he's he's kind of doing the whole you know, he's he's coming at the politicians like you know, you talk about it, but you aren't doing anything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's wouldn't pay, right, Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if you know that. Definitely was another deterrent where people were like, dude, he's just doing this for his political campaign. Why are you getting trolled right now? I'm like, maybe we'll see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you kind of hope he would be elected mayor of Ireland and then you get to knock him out and then technically you become the mayor of Ireland. I think that's how it works over there.
Speaker 6: Technically I just throned him out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I tell you what, the people of Ireland like me more than they're like him.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that much I do.
Speaker 4: I just listen, Mike, that's a crazy comment.
Speaker 6: It is a crazy comment.
Speaker 4: That's a wild that's a wild statement.
Speaker 3: Put it out there.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm just saying anecdotally.
Speaker 3: I have not met anybody who googleecdotally.
Speaker 6: Anecdotally is from personal experience.
Speaker 3: Gotcha. Uh.
Speaker 5: My anecdotal experience and evidence is that every person I've talked to from Ireland or anybody who has been over to Ireland and asked about the general sentiment of Connor McGregor, is he left the people behind him.
Speaker 6: Dude, they don't. They don't like that stuff.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: We love flashy here in America. We love the money, the cars, the glitz, the glenn. We love that stuff. The people of Ireland are hard working, blue collar, dirt under their freaking fingernails type of people. Right, Suri Kats Missouri cats Man, North County stand up right, you know they they are that, they are that, they are those people. And we loved Connor when he was coming off the couch on welfare. He was a plumber, right, that's the Connor that we love, a real rags the richest story. And then all of a sudden the riches went to his head and he left everybody. I'll tell you this too. I was at Roco Steakhouse in New York City. They carry hiatus shout out to Rocko Steakhouse. We were there and it was me, Sean Dill, Lacy Book and Brie and there was a couple couple sitting next to us. It was her birthday. Turns out we started talking to her. I noticed her accent. She's from Ireland.
Speaker 3: Her name is.
Speaker 5: Laura, and I said, hey, who are you rooting for in this next fight? And she said, oh well, she said in her cute little accent accent. It was her birthday and she said, oh.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, mister Chandler happen there.
Speaker 5: And I tell you, she said, I'll tell you that we used to love Connor. But now I'll tell you what. If I was a vet, I'd take him out behind the barn and I put him down.
Speaker 3: Joking, she said she would take him.
Speaker 5: Out behind the barn and put him down, let him out the pasture, so to speak. Right, And I think that's the general sentiment. And granted, never hate on a man.
Speaker 3: For his success.
Speaker 5: But there's a right way to do it, there's a wrong way to do it.
Speaker 6: He's you know, I think he.
Speaker 4: Did it wrong. What I'm hearing is you, as Connor McGregor, did success wrong, and the whole country of Ireland hates him. That's what I That's what I had, the.
Speaker 3: Whole country lost out of where he came.
Speaker 6: From, lost out of where he came from.
Speaker 5: Now, granted, here's what I will say for me to like, check myself right now, you can't judge a man unless you've walked in his shoes. I am doing all right. I am, by no means as rich, wealthy and famous as Connor McGregor. So unless you could have walked a mile in the man's shoes, you can't really judge him. But that's my anecdotal experience of speaking to people from Ireland, or speaking to anybody.
Speaker 6: Who has been in Ireland. Okay and asked about Connor.
Speaker 4: Came correct there because I did. I helped. Felt bad trying to check you just now. But when he said the country, like, yeah, the country of Ireland, I think I do better. I pulled better in Ireland than McGregor died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we pulled really well in Yeah, Fromland.
Speaker 3: When they're you know, they got a camera on the people like I, Ireland goes hard. Yeah, like the press they can go against America, like yeah, they're gonna show up and show out. Yeah, like when that weighing happens and all the like, all that stuff like that would be that Ireland section. We'll see I they're cheering for you. Well for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean even if now here's what I will say.
Speaker 6: Here's what I will say.
Speaker 5: I mean, when you talk about sports in general, is there ever a moment I love being American? I love the US, the US of a greatest country on the planet. But every now and then, when you watch a soccer game and you watch them the shot, you're like, dang, those people get behind their athletes so much more than the US, like they're waiting for our downfalls. Sometimes they're like, yeah, I don't like this guy because of this. They're like, dude, yeah, but I'm still American. You're gonna root for this guy. I'm still American, right Whereas like Ireland, like I said, I think he left a lot of people behind, but they're still gonna cheer for him.
Speaker 6: They still they got the try.
Speaker 3: That one comment from an American bag. Oh we gotta take encounter and counters.
Speaker 5: Smart Connors smart too, man, Like he'll he'll know, he'll know when to kind of turn it on on and pull on the heart strings and win the people back and then you know, for his election bid in twenty twenty seven or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever they do over there in Ireland, whatever they do.
Speaker 3: You think at all about the ship talking game? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I mean kind of we're gonna uh oh, we're gonna have. Oh, we're gonna have Do you get.
Speaker 3: Do you know all about the ship talking game? Yes? I do.
Speaker 4: No, I do.
Speaker 6: Actually wrote some stuff down yesterday.
Speaker 5: A right, Okay, I wrote some stuff down yesterday, so I was ready for the pod. Okay, no, but me, Yeah, of course I do. But I mean I have my general talking points. I have why I know I deserve to win this fight I have. I have my talking points of why I know I'm going to beat him. I have my talking points of why I'm better than him in every aspect of everything.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Have you thought about the personal side?
Speaker 5: No, as far as him getting personal with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Both.
Speaker 4: Do you want to do you want to role play this one? No?
Speaker 5: I think it would be really cool to jump across a press conference and hit him with something. Though, would be really cool if he said if he did go that low, I mean we we.
Speaker 3: You know he probably will.
Speaker 5: He will what if he does, then, I mean it'll be you know, I mean, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Man. I mean, hey, I feel you.
Speaker 5: I have no problem letting an idiot say idiotic things and letting him, letting him do it, and then go whooping his ass inside the cage. But I think it would be fun to pick up a monster water bottle and throw his head. Yeah, you know four months before chair or chair Yeah, Dana literally like pushed Dana into him. Yeah, and get fired and then yeah, so we actually won't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, way for after the fight, and then you push Dana into.
Speaker 3: Him because it's almost like you have to assume that something like that it's going to get to that level.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to assume that, you mean, and you know, I mean, here's here's my thing with Connor.
Speaker 6: I I have a different perspective.
Speaker 5: I've studied the man obviously a lot over the last year, but I've studied I've studied the entire MMA industry for a very long time. There was some very personal stuff he did with could be very very personal stuff he did with with you know, it's he's not afraid to keep going and going and going and going. I am not the topic I who will probably push him far enough for it to get personal. Does the trash talk need to get personal for us to go put on a great fight? I don't think so. However, I think he spent five weeks with me couldn't really get under my skin. I mean, there's nothing there's nothing better than not having to say anything at all, and a man feeling more insecure after having led, after after left a interaction with you because you were so ten toes down, confident in yourself as well. I think Connor, having spent that time with me, is knows he won't be able to get under my skin because I've trained for this, I was made for this. So therefore, I think that's my biggest feather in my cap because I'm not emotional.
Speaker 6: I'm not probably going to get emotional. Could be wrong, could have.
Speaker 5: Eat these words, who knows, But yeah, man, I mean I got my I got my talking points, and I look forward to it and I relish, relish it, especially.
Speaker 6: In the press conference environment. You know.
Speaker 5: The Ultimate Fighter was interesting because there's a reality show and there's just wasn't the place necessarily.
Speaker 4: But that show jumps around a whole bunch. But towards the end of the show, as it seemed, you guys get yourself and will push pushing him And so is that where it kind of left off or did that happen way earlier? No, that's the show made it seem.
Speaker 6: No, that's that's where it pretty much left off.
Speaker 5: So you know, since then, you know, we haven't obviously spoken or seen each other, you know, So that's the that's the lasting impression. I remember right after that fight, he he came out with the next fighter and normally I'm like locked in with my fighter, but I have my hands on the cage, and I was like watching him walk out and I was looking at him, just smiling, and he just made one of he made one of these.
Speaker 6: He made one of these his head. I think so.
Speaker 3: But remember he growls in your face at one point. Yeah, oh he did. Growl.
Speaker 4: Helps you know, confident you have to be to throw a growl at somebody as a grown man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's sometimes or psychotic one of the Yeah, either way, we're getting a good fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but do you think the advantage of doing the ultimate fighter helps you in the situation? Getting around?
Speaker 3: Get around?
Speaker 4: For those five six weeks, however long, it was able to, you know, watch him at a closer angle than just clips. Yeah, understand his process, how he works through things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because not only him, but also the hearsay that's getting back to him from his team. I was around his team all. I was actually around his team a little bit more than I was around him. You know, he would show up to late, he would show up late, come in whenever he wanted, and all that kind of stuff. But I would see his photographer, I would see his four coaches. I would see Kavanaugh. You know, be uh, be violently nice to them, like you're being nice to him and cordial. But they're like, damn, this dude's got a little bit something wrong with them, you know.
Speaker 3: So, I uh, how was he as a coach? I mean something the hearsafe from his guys.
Speaker 4: You know, look at the record, wow, I mean the here's the.
Speaker 6: From the guys. I can tell you this.
Speaker 5: By week three, some of those guys, some of those guys finally were like, ah, screw it, dude, I'm not gonna be friends with Connor. I think part of it was like these dudes wanted to be on Connor's team so they could attach themselves to Connor. Be friends with Connor. It wasn't to learn from Connor. It wasn't to fight like Connor. It was like, hey, I get to be on the cool guy side, right, I'm not on the lunch pale side with Chandler over there. And then we end up winning all the fights. But by week three, there was four or five dudes who would stick around after practice just for us to come in, or they would kind of start coming up to me asking me stuff and then and admit, yeah, man, I think it would have been a lot cooler if we were on your team. You know, it seems like you guys got something going on here. I'm like, yeah, dude, we're a team.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 6: These guys got to fight each other, but they love each other, right.
Speaker 5: I made them believe in themselves more than they believed in themselves when they walked through the door. I in my coaching staff, we helped will them into the position that they're and we care. You know. I basically went insane while I was in Las Vegas, absolutely drained. Like you guys said, even if you guys you were tired, we're absolutely drained. And I asked, listen, and I do not admit that I get tired. I don't get tired. I don't get sick. These are things that I'd never ever admit, right, It's very important your boy was tired.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: When we saw you at the complex, it was like, oh, man, Mike's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not go into the house because they were like, hey, we could go and get some shots to you guys at the UFC house and stuff like that, and it was like, ah, Mike, he seems like he doesn't.
Speaker 5: That's the last place he was right, and you guys know I'm always up for that. I would love to bring the boys in and like it would be fun.
Speaker 3: But dude, it was.
Speaker 5: I spent so much of my time, energy and effort with those guys, so you got to answer your question. It was like, yeah, I think there was obviously that the record speaks for itself. You know Brackatona, you know he wins it of course obviously, and switch teams, but he was with my team to begin with, and then I had two of my guys in the finals at one fifty five. But I think being there it was better for me than it was for him.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 5: I believe that I needed to get around him, size him up, stand tall on my own two feet. Whether I was as good at trash talking as him, or I was, I said a couple of singers, or I did, or I didn't. The confident man standing in your space for a guy like him, who's always got to be the alpha, I don't have to be the loudest to be the alpha.
Speaker 3: He knows on the alpha.
Speaker 5: He he he talks himself into being the alpha. He he stands tall, he puffs his chest out, he's got invisible lat cinnerm. He's probably got risers in his shoes. So I mean, I think, uh, I think it was very good for me. And I loved being around him. And I would have been around him a lot longer if I could have, because I would have just constantly been like, hey man.
Speaker 6: So talk talk to me about this, have a little conversation with the you.
Speaker 3: Know, soft spoken, soft spoken Kerry big Stick.
Speaker 4: The Uh, last time you were on the show, it was kind of like, what when was that?
Speaker 3: Was that before?
Speaker 4: Right after or right before you went for Ultimate Fighter?
Speaker 3: Uh, it was like around.
Speaker 6: This thing was right before, Yeah, right before I went to and.
Speaker 4: You painted a beautiful picture about how this fight would go tire him out in the first round, knock out in the second round. How do you do that? Do you still envision the same structure of the fight or has it changed since you've gotten to know the process a little bit more.
Speaker 6: No, I think it's I think it's still the same.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, I think as much as this sport changes and it gets bigger, it's very very it's very very basic. I think Connor, having come off of this injury, a devastating leg injury, the fact of the matter is, he's not gonna be able to move like the Connor of old. The reason we as an MMA community loved and studied and were mystified by Connor was his movement, his angles, his confidence in the pocket, his confidence to be able to pull back laying that big left hook. He's gonna be slower, he's gonna be sloppier, he's gonna be less motivated, especially at one eighty five. But yeah, I mean, you guys know my my fight style. I think I have yea, we gotta we gotta probably talk.
Speaker 4: About Yeah, we're gonna break that a whole five style down. Yeah, coach coach William coach.
Speaker 5: Here especially all right, boys, we gotta get in his face, keep him second guessing himself.
Speaker 6: Okay, step on the back.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna drop your head, Mike speak.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: We're gonna get in his face.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get in his face, rap your hands and just ask for the matter is Conor McGregor is a quitter. Okay, Connor McGregor is a quitter, especially when the pressure gets put on him. I watched him and Floyd Mayweather yesterday and that was a boxing match.
Speaker 6: Obviously, you look at the Kabiv fight.
Speaker 5: You look at the you look at the Nate Diaz fight, the Pourier fights. I mean, when he gets pressure put on him, the alpha dog doesn't like the guy who thinks he's the alpha dog doesn't like the pressure because ultimately it's just one big facade that they're trying to make sure that the entire world doesn't out them or doesn't see the real them. The real Connor is a quitter. Connor McGregor will quit in the second round of this fight. I believe I put the pressure on him. I hit him with hard shots. Maybe he hits me with a couple. I don't go down. He's not gonna be as fast as he used to be. He's not gonna have great timing like he used to be. Maybe he's got the same power, Maybe he doesn't. Man, it's gonna be fun, dude. It's gonna be really, really, really fun. And the wrestling is always going to be there, the submissions are always going to be there. The cage is always going to be there to push him up against and smother him and turn it into a gritty, dirty fight, a cute, little, fun, cute little kind of fight style that he likes that kind of space and that perfect crisp timing, beats precision and precision beats power all.
Speaker 3: At what all that stuff.
Speaker 5: He says, that stuff is just not gonna be there because of his time off outside of the cage, My pressure that I'm gonna put on him, and then the hands that I'm gonna hit him with.
Speaker 6: That's what that did.
Speaker 4: Hype me up. Let's talk about wrestling.
Speaker 3: I don't think we I don't think we should tip anything off, right.
Speaker 5: We gotta say we're gonna We're gonna want to say, we're gonna do fake high crotch, sweep single pick him up, same on his neck, not too hard because I.
Speaker 6: Don't want to break the canvas.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, we gotta got.
Speaker 5: About me fake single, high crotch pick him up, Daniel Cormier style.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, we'll see. Yeah. I think we we've we've talked about. I think we got a style for you that you might like. We'll talk to We.
Speaker 4: Got we gotta we got a couple of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we all put our heads together. Get him there. We interrupt this episode to bring you Twisted Tea. Twisted Tea is a refreshing hard iced tea with real brood tea and five percent alcohol, full of flavor and very refreshing. Twisted tea goes down so smooth there's no carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. Twisted tea also feels the fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day, especially during the playoffs. Twisted t is the perfect alcohol beverage for game day, whether tailgating in the parking lot, watching a bar, or watching at a bar, or watching with friends at home. Twisted tea is there to turn up your game day. Keep it twisted. Grab a refreshing twisted tea today. Back to the episode, Yeah, what's better? Uh Hiatis or proper proper twelve?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, Hey, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna talk about anybody else's product. Uh but I've heard some things, but no, I mean, Hiatus. You ever had some proper twelve?
Speaker 6: I have actually?
Speaker 5: Uh So, whenever I got the phone call from uh the UFC about the Ultimate Fighter, uh Bree had bought me a little one of the little ones that that day is like, I'm gonna make it with a big old steak and then you know, post about it or whatever. And uh no, yeah, I drank it iris whiskey. I'm an Irish whiskey fan. More of a tequila guy. Okay, Hiatus is head and shoulders above most sequilas, let alone an Irish whiskey.
Speaker 3: Why'd you y, Hiatus? Why'd you get into this past me? The darker one? I think I like that? You that the one? Is this the one? I would like? Well?
Speaker 5: You like the Repisodo or the I mean the the nyeo is is aged twelve months in uh whiskey barrels, So you're gonna get You're gonna get even more of that kind of oak or whiskey. Your taste with the with the rep with the Yeho, then you will the Repisodo. But the the real test of a good tequila is how good is the blanco?
Speaker 6: How good is the clear?
Speaker 5: You know, if you can sip the clear, If you can sip the clear, then it's a good tequila. And the reason our tequila Blanco is is as good as it is is because nice little pop there was because our founder Chris Chris de Soto said he wanted to create a tequila that was intent the way it was tequila was supposed to be intended the way it was supposed to be. So we use only a ripe agaves. You can you can you can fast track the process and pull your agaves at five six years so they're not ripe, they're not ready. But then through rectification process you can add glycerins, you can add flavors.
Speaker 6: There's no vanilla flame.
Speaker 5: For two hours, which a lot of the tequilas these days have and they've changed the palette of the general population.
Speaker 4: So I was like, smells like Mexico warm, very well versed.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I just I like tequila.
Speaker 3: But he got me into mescal. Yeah, mescal.
Speaker 5: We will do a mescal because yeah, I like that smoke. Man, We're gonna do a We're gonna do the mescal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey, this I thought we had the I wanted to bring your on camera. This is incredible. Not a lot of bite, not like no bite.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know what was cool?
Speaker 3: Was at so awesome?
Speaker 5: Do you know ed my let?
Speaker 3: Yeah? My let? Yea, my let is that. Hey.
Speaker 4: I know Mitch probably wants to go ahead and give Mitchell give him half the bottle, but ed, go ahead, buddy, have some ed.
Speaker 5: I I texted him, I said, hey, I'm gonna send you that's a little harder for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll be a little Blancos are gonna be gonna be there's more like, let's got less flavor. That's more like I come here form of tequila.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I come from the I like foul of ude, I sip that on the rocks. I come from a school of I had a very bad experience. Yeah, when I was young, and that my journey back. You were truly like the mezcal like kind of having that smoky flavor, that darker tequila. It's kind of like the lane on me because it was it was always hard to even smell tequila.
Speaker 6: Dude, I was the same way.
Speaker 5: Because that's what we all do, right, it's our first our first experience of tequila is I'm not going to say names because I obviously own this when I get in trouble, But like the ones that we all know from the well, from the well, you take it and it's like no, no.
Speaker 4: Michael Chandler doesn't like the rock.
Speaker 6: No, I love the rock.
Speaker 3: Tadler hates the.
Speaker 5: Dude, I love the rocks. Tequila I got. I have a bottle at my house, and I own you.
Speaker 3: On first day in Basis with the Rock.
Speaker 4: We follow each other on Instagram.
Speaker 6: I'll send him a message.
Speaker 4: We are boys, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: But anyways, the best thing happened ed my lett friend of mine. I. I was like, hey, I'm gonna send you. I say hey, Dad, because I call him Dad because people think we kind of look like whatever, Okay, yeah we might eat no, But I was like, hey, I'm sending you some tequila.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So he he does a video of he was drinking the Repisado and he's like, guys, I got sent a bunch of whiskeys and tequilas and all that kind of stuff for Christmas. Who sent this, Hiatus? Because I don't know who sent it. You didn't put your name on it. But I just drank it. It's the best tequila I've ever had in my life. And my friend, who is a big tequila kind of sewer, she just said it's the best tequila she's ever had.
Speaker 3: In her entire life.
Speaker 5: So if anybody knows who Hiatus is, if anybody knows who sent me this, please DM me let me know.
Speaker 6: I send him my message. I'm like, hey, dude, like that was that was me?
Speaker 5: I told you I was sending Hiatus look at our text like from four texts to go, and he's like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: So then he went out to dinner. I blow him up on text.
Speaker 5: He comes back and he's like, oh my gosh, guys, Okay, now I figured out who sent me the tequila. So that was like the best non biased reaction that I ever could have asked for and the highest.
Speaker 3: People see in on it.
Speaker 5: Now he is not, but you rest as your I mean anything I do business wise, I talked to Ed about whether it be him his him wanting to invest, come on board, bring other people, strategic partners. Hiatus is definitely something I'm going to hound him about. And obviously he likes the product. The first sale is always to yourself. Do you love the product? You believe in what you're saying. So he likes it, so we'll see that's good stuff.
Speaker 3: It is good.
Speaker 4: Would you into the rest pacide, Let me see that smooth right, bring it back over here. Let let me let that have a sip. Six shots, Mitch, if you just show, if you just show Mitch like a hundred dollars, he'll do it.
Speaker 5: I know I saw it whenever I grabbed that out of my truck. I saw Mitch walk out of the other side of the the compound.
Speaker 4: Guys, there's no vanilla on this No, it has a billa smell to it.
Speaker 5: Well, you're probably get you, so you're probably getting some of the wood smell of the wood smells from the oak pearls.
Speaker 3: That's good, you can get a little.
Speaker 4: It's it's gonna be near as harsh as the blanco. But I feel like the blanco is not harsh at all.
Speaker 3: Harsh, but just compared to that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, compare comparing apples to apples. If you compare our blanco, that's just what tequila tastes like compared to the other blancos. That's gonna be a little bit more harsh than this because it gets a little bit more. I guess masked slash changed by the woods.
Speaker 4: Passion in your body. Let me just now, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 5: Though, because you're a whiskey guy, So I'm gonna get you then. Yeho, I thought I had ye Hill on my truck, so I can just take that one. No, that's the repicidal. You can take that one. But I'm gonna give you the yeh know, you get six more months, six more months of that.
Speaker 4: Eh, you know what's that we did that? Pull that down?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: We explain that?
Speaker 4: What is that? I don't know what it was?
Speaker 5: Is that why your reaction the other night, you like you were like, oh yeah, I thought.
Speaker 4: It was whatever you want to do, do what you want, brother.
Speaker 5: Dude, Hey, and I'm out of the loop. I had no idea about the who had it.
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I was just like, well, Mike really just doesn't.
Speaker 6: Watch Yeah, I really don't.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we're gonna be like, hey, you want to come on the live stare. I'm like I would love to, but like, please don't ask me too much about football.
Speaker 4: I mean the other day talking about the coverage here, dude, tell me about the shell coverage of these stats.
Speaker 5: Right number three, they need to bring three deep. You got to hit the hit him with this continuum transfunctioner on the left side transfunction.
Speaker 3: We had Mike over just to potentially you know, literally JP and the unconsciousness.
Speaker 4: And the way the way you came over was text me, hey, do you want to get dinner to night at six thirty. I was like no.
Speaker 3: In my head, I.
Speaker 4: Legit thought that Mike the games on it night.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you really know the game right now?
Speaker 6: What time is the Michigan in there?
Speaker 5: So I text, hey, dude, you want to grab dinner, say six thirty tonight.
Speaker 4: So I was like, hey, we're gonna stream if you want to come over, and he's like yes and he pulls up ready to go.
Speaker 6: Did brought some nooner's shout out to the boy and you were in.
Speaker 4: The chat too, Oh, I was only nuts. I was going on, you pick you picked up the slack that I wasn't giving.
Speaker 5: Well, I yeah, I mean I there were some people trashing me in there.
Speaker 6: JP was Sam's stuff. We were trying to get people in there.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, there was easily ten twenty minutes where I would just check out and just be just easier spitting in people are.
Speaker 4: For a minute, you would just be I forgot you were there. A couple of times. I was so like invested Will and j P chirping. JP was probably m VP in the whole stream. JP and Jack actually they were in there and like talking to the chat all that.
Speaker 5: Hey, people were people were dogging on you for just sinking into that car. You were just like he was just laying like this, then all Nebraska.
Speaker 3: There's nothing this here for man, my Huskies.
Speaker 6: My bro dubbed the Huskies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I got yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Name that movie though, real quick?
Speaker 5: What was it cy again? Remember he said it was a dad talking to his daughter.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 5: He's like, no, I thought you were gonna thought you were gonna Washington. You dubbed the Huskies Smart House, Disney che Daddy Daycare. No, doctor Doolittle, dude, the new one, Doctor Doolittle. No, the old one with Eddie Well, Eddie Murphy might be in the new one too, but the old one.
Speaker 4: No. I think iron Man was in the new one. Right, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Usually am am I going to a different college. He's like, no, I thought you were going to U dub the Huskies. My only connection to w You want to Washington?
Speaker 4: Hit him with a quote real quick? Me No, well, Mike one with a movie quote. See if you can get the movie.
Speaker 3: What's your genre of movies?
Speaker 5: Usually like, uh, I'm all over the place.
Speaker 3: What about a time in your life where you felt like you're watching movies a lot? College? Because I would like to get something maybe in college, Claus. All right, let's have a couple of conversations, so I can think of a good one.
Speaker 4: All right, I got one?
Speaker 5: You got one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got one. I'll give you the genre. It's a comedy, all right. The quote goes like this, Well there was Johnny and Stevie and Jimmy and some of the other Hitler youth cult classic movie chat. Answer it chat, You're not gonna get it. What was the question before? I wouldn't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think someone asked like, hey, who was there?
Speaker 6: Huh did someone ask he who was there?
Speaker 4: Guy gets beat up in a hotel room, comes back to the house he lives at with a bunch of guys and they ask what happened? Hey, order what happened? Cult Classic? Y'all get that with the otter That might be too young for it too.
Speaker 3: I'm great movie though, right, I messed.
Speaker 4: With the names, but that wasn't the point. You would still got its. Animal House, Lamon's Animal House. That's one of my favorite comedies of all time.
Speaker 3: I never seen.
Speaker 4: Every time you watch it, it gets better. You've never seen it, I've seen it.
Speaker 6: I've seen it. What's it about?
Speaker 5: A frat house? A frat house with Jim Belushi, John Belushi is what is it called?
Speaker 3: What was the movie?
Speaker 4: When you said Jim Belushi, I really thought it's definitely John But maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: It's good, I know, but it's like an older no man that bums me out too, because yeah, it's one of those things where I feel like I've seen so many different scenes from I've never I don't know if I've actually sat there. How about somebody was asking how he got this this vehicle, and the response was, I know some people that know, some people that rob some people. I feel like you should get this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah I should because I know I as soon as you said the quote, I knew it, but just gave me a second.
Speaker 3: Is it any town? No, you're out, Mike, you are out?
Speaker 6: Four brothers, yea departed. It's one of those Boston movies.
Speaker 3: No, no, Yeah, it's a comedy. There we go. It's a comedy. It's a unique one. I know.
Speaker 4: Any guys back there, Hey, hey, a black guy says it?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, okay, I did. I was thinking like I felt like this this should be one that test Taylor, but he might be able to pull off.
Speaker 4: I want to ask more questions, but this is more of my journey.
Speaker 3: Now ask a couple of questions.
Speaker 4: Any one is it in the two thousands this movie came out?
Speaker 3: Yes, there's the chat. Got it?
Speaker 5: You know it?
Speaker 3: Text me, text it to me.
Speaker 4: I want to look at my phone so that This is the worst feeling when you know it but you can't get it out. I'm failing myself side character. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Is it a cult classic movie?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know that far, but yeah, yes, is there nine of them? You said it's cult classic? I mean yeah, I mean there's I feel like if we if, if we, if we tip this part off, it really narrows it down to what it could be.
Speaker 4: Though, Jacob, I don't think I'm gonna get it, So go and tip that part off and see if I can connect the dots.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a cult classic because it's like a remake.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be I'm so upset. I'm already.
Speaker 5: Man, is it Jamie Fox, who says it no, oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, no it is horrible bosses no, no, starts getting hutched.
Speaker 5: Hes he it starts getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah he got he got the car, and they're like, how did you get your hands on.
Speaker 4: This pretty sure. Jamie Foxx says that in Horrible Bosses.
Speaker 3: I think that was more like sitting in. They hired that, hired him to be that fan, right, Yeah, and he never was the hit man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good one. Hey, that was a good one. You got Mike this no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I was a getting playing Okay, I got you no playing a cool game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this really went off the rails.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Connor McGregor, Michael Chandler.
Speaker 4: What I've gotten from this podcast is Connor's maybe probably not Yes, he is could be in your head. Ireland hates Connor and loves you. Connor is a weak minded individual that doesn't like the fight being brought to him. You're a if you were to place you guys both at one eighty five where neither one of you have to cut weight the work ethic wins with Michael Chandler. Connor McGregor thinks he has more pull in the UFC than he actually does. Did I nail the five pillars of this podcast?
Speaker 6: It was the sixth pillar.
Speaker 5: If we were both on a battlefield back in the day, He's going to fight to the death.
Speaker 3: Like final scene the walk, the chambers are empty, grave heart. Yeah, I starts stripping down the gray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the gray tap taping your I have not seen that movie, but I saw that scene and I got hard watching the only scene. Dude, he starts taping looking at the with the wolf right, so it's looking at the wolf. I was like, oh my god, I gotta watch this this film.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the mine?
Speaker 3: Mm? Hmm the mine?
Speaker 4: This podcast is so funny.
Speaker 5: Mine the military guy walks into a minefield. He puts his foot on a mine and he can't take his foot off.
Speaker 4: You never even saw the trailer you're talking about about Kingsman.
Speaker 3: You remember that scene, like because he tells her like just go.
Speaker 4: He starts seeing West Virginia that song that goes hard to scene like is a series of movies that is underrated so good. I feel not enough people talk about them?
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 4: Because I thought the origin story it was a little long winded for me. But the first two with Eggsy have you seen those movies? They are English English people. They're the ones we beat to get our own country. That's who you're wondering. Yeah, but they got those guys weren't there because we probably would have lost. Yeah, these dudes would have beat our ass. I don't know because in the second one, I'm not gonna go with spoilers.
Speaker 3: No spoilers, spoilers. Great. The question brought to us by Twisted Tea, the best hard iced tea in the game. You know, whether you're celebrating, you know, Easter, tailgating, whatever the occasion, Twisted Te's got it all. Keep it twisted with Twisted with the Twisted Kings kick off, You're twenty twenty four with Twisted Tea today. This question comes to us from Mitch from the Internet.
Speaker 4: I got I got one cooking in my head too. I think yeah, we twisted question, Yeah, I think so. We might I have I have a if it.
Speaker 3: Sucks, throw it in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well all right, it'll definitely be better than track record.
Speaker 8: Might prove that to be right. We've kind of done one sort of along these lines. Would you rather go through life unable to forget anything ever? Or go through life unable to remark to remember anything.
Speaker 4: That's a terrible question. I would want to go through life never be able to forget anything ever.
Speaker 3: This is so hard that it's hard. But when you read a question like that from the Internet, you don't just think to yourself This is a ridiculous question.
Speaker 4: Is anybody taking you forget everything?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Would you rather have an incredible memory or a ship memory? This is our twisted tea question.
Speaker 4: Bro, that's the worst one.
Speaker 6: That's the most.
Speaker 4: You say the day.
Speaker 9: Like you JP, if you could ask a question about your future and have it answered, what would it be?
Speaker 4: Good question? Great question? If you'd asked a question about your future, what would it be?
Speaker 3: Answer? Uses his brain just a little bit.
Speaker 4: You mentioned we know your family watches the show.
Speaker 8: I feel like this is deeper rooted than it just me having bad questions. You're just trying to ship on me.
Speaker 3: No, he just said it your family's watching. We gotta put on a show for him. I know your family's at home right now, and be like they're right. Probably better questions than that.
Speaker 4: I thought you told you're you know what. This is on your parents and your grandmother and your aunt whoever was not.
Speaker 5: This is not on that. This blame on If they really watch.
Speaker 4: The show, they're gonna start sending you twisted questions in your part. Really watch this show, you need some They're gonna start sending it. Because I'm putting I'm putting the pressure on the entire Carsley family.
Speaker 3: Now bless your swee grandma too. You know what she's saying, like, we have to stop allowing him to drag our names. Stop.
Speaker 4: Stop he's already dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: When she when she heard you ask that question, she's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell, No, Mitchie Bear. Come on. Even after all that, you still don't think that was a bad question.
Speaker 4: So why did you ask?
Speaker 3: Do it on purpose?
Speaker 4: Hey, your dad's so disappointed right now.
Speaker 8: Man, My dad probably thinks you guys are being so serious. Right now we are like and like actually shitting on me because he does not know how like humor works, give and take humor works.
Speaker 3: I want to be clear, we are having fun and we are also shitting on him.
Speaker 6: What question would you have the answer to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not intake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was too busy. I was too busy.
Speaker 3: You might have a really good one. No, No, I know your answer JP.
Speaker 4: I don't want JP because it's gonna be really good. I'm gonna want to take it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 9: I mean I've heard like several different different answers from people that I like. Like one one is like, uh, are my kids going to be okay?
Speaker 3: Like am I going to have to bury my kid? Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to. I'm I would not want to ask answer that question.
Speaker 3: I more so thought am I going to be around? Yeah, as my you know, kid, kids get.
Speaker 5: Older, because that because that could be like they could get we don't even want to talk about it could be very soon or very you would you would have wished that, you would have worried so much is today going to be the day?
Speaker 4: Part of me? I want to ask a personal question about myself more just because of the fear of if you get that answer and it's like, am I gonna outlive my kids? Essentially what you asked?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And they know everything's officially changed like that, even just saying that out loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very fair point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's the good thing knowing that information.
Speaker 9: I would honestly go no, not that it happens, but knowing like and I do think you carry yourself how you should be carrying yourself.
Speaker 4: But every day knowing the answer, every day you're thinking is this today? Because you all you know is because I'm sure it's like a it's like a genie thing, like you can you have three wishes, which would be very detailed about your wish. You can't just get so I had to start to with the lights starting on. Those lights really messed me up. I wish I had a great memory all the time, Mitch. But yeah, I would want. I would honestly go away from the family thing because having it be a mystery, the good of the answer would take would not be as good as how bad it would be. Fuck. Well said, that's really good, Tequila. I'm banged up right now.
Speaker 3: You no, I feel you on asking that. That would terrify me to ask a personal question.
Speaker 4: I'm actually that thanks me happy we did that.
Speaker 5: Though, I like a really hard question because then I started thinking, I'm like, well, okay, let's just say, since we talked about this fight, Okay, what if I just knew the outcome of this fight?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: So then you're like, okay, well I'm gonna win, So then I just do everything right. But if all of a sudden the answer is like, no, sorry, You're gonna lose, and you're like, screw it, I'm not gonna train.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right where you trained, But you just know, like I got nothing to lose, I'm going to lose. That's a hard question. Because that's a while like zone but fuck it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly for sure. Wait and you're good. Yeah, they're like, wait a second, we just broke the continuum and.
Speaker 3: That's a good enough as so where you wouldn't put everything into that.
Speaker 9: I will the Empire of America be around in fifty years?
Speaker 3: Oh? That would be one. You already knew that one. You just thought of it.
Speaker 6: I just thought of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we got.
Speaker 4: A picky brains beautiful that's a good one.
Speaker 3: So you guys voting for did you have the camera back on JP when he said that? Do it again, JP? So we have the clip? No, look at us though, look at us? Okay, JP? If you thought of one?
Speaker 9: Yeah, will the Empire of America be around in fifty years?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good, good one.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Don't cut any of that match?
Speaker 3: Yeah that was the show. Why just be our voices while the camera is still on JP. And I just kidding.
Speaker 4: Oh you're drunk?
Speaker 3: You are drunk? Are you buzzing?
Speaker 5: You're the one.
Speaker 6: I'm not that drunk.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 5: On hiatus?
Speaker 3: Boys?
Speaker 4: I am, I am after this show. I'm calling your parents. I got to I got to.
Speaker 3: You gotta put us on FaceTime with them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, what is the question you would.
Speaker 3: Ask JP's.
Speaker 6: Does everybody do one?
Speaker 3: That's usually the goal, but you more like that's why JP said, I don't know if it's like for the segment. Usually they're that quicker, funnier, deep.
Speaker 5: I like the one where it's like, hey, would you fart once a year? Would you poop your pants every day?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 5: Like one of those deals that was a good one?
Speaker 3: You've had some solid tell her that. My thought why I reacted the way I did is you are now taking the time to read questions from the internet, so you in your mind get to think, to get the filter, is this a good or bad one? And you had the audacity to think, oh, this might be one that hits.
Speaker 8: Are there things that you wouldn't want?
Speaker 3: Like if you if you do not.
Speaker 5: Have any memory, you're like a goldfish.
Speaker 8: You just kind of you're living every day to its fullest and you just don't know anything different. But if you have a very very good memory, it's like you don't forget a single thing, and that could be like a lot you don't want to remember some sort of like certain things.
Speaker 4: Hey, would you rather be have photographic memory or be ten second? Tom from fifty First Dates?
Speaker 3: I was thinking of him too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just bro, Hey, you know what it is. You're too close. You're too close situations. You need to zoom out a little bit. I'm looking out the window almost there's a camera on.
Speaker 3: You look at the going on out there. You have a question that you'd ask.
Speaker 4: I would ask, I would ask, I would ask.
Speaker 3: The Cornhuskers won a national championship in football? That was mine for the next.
Speaker 4: You need to change the word have to will Yeah, okay, yeah, because you say have they say yeah they How.
Speaker 3: Many championships has Nebraska football won in the next twenty years?
Speaker 4: Bro, if he's just like zero, because now it's a genie, just gets.
Speaker 3: Out of there, you see zero.
Speaker 4: This mine would be what is the next startup going on right now? That will be a fortune five hundred company? Fuck right? You picked yours though you can't go back your.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, oh just god damn.
Speaker 4: But you know every year like maybe this is the year they lose, not this year, a whole another year that would be mine. You can't take it, Mike.
Speaker 5: You know what I would do? I would go in along the lines of trying to live as long as you can. I would say the answer to the question, what exact the question supplement food protocol?
Speaker 3: Can I be on? Take right now?
Speaker 5: That makes me live the longest?
Speaker 4: Stay away from I liked it. Stay away from stay away from fighting would probably be the answer from the genie. Then out of there.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I wouldn't stop. They give you the protocol. But what if you just still catch like a heart attack like sixties or seven, you wouldn't but live the longest. But what if your expirations they'd still like, let's say eighty.
Speaker 5: Three, then you just that's when you expire.
Speaker 4: You know what I wouldn't be afraid of is knowing when I would die. I don't think I would be really scared of that. If I'm like, honey, when would I die? That like six years from nine to be like cool, I had six years to meet most of this or you die when you're ninety. He was like, I can get I get some I can neglect some other relationships right now, I can get back to that a little bit.
Speaker 5: For JP was kind of getting at because you're like, you live life to the fullest, but it's it's much better if it's yourself instead of talking about your yeah going James.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, kind of like it? Dude, Wow, dude, you must yeah, all right, I have one cooking in my brain, but it's not like fully developed yet, but it's a it's a would you rather? And it has to do with this fight. Obviously you got one. Would you rather ko connor McGregor and win your next three fights to get the belt? Or if that went on? No, with your article, with the article, where you are?
Speaker 3: This the development, This is.
Speaker 4: Where we're at. But if all those things happen, Will and Taylor lose our podcast and go financially broke or vice versa. You lose this fight and you're done forever. But we crush it.
Speaker 5: Dang, dude, that's tough, bro, how you guys?
Speaker 4: It sucks when you're on that side.
Speaker 3: Isn't it? Michigan?
Speaker 4: Exactly what it is like the Michigan?
Speaker 6: Uh, I gotta go with Uh.
Speaker 5: Listen, you guys can I will help you rebuild after I go k O'Connor win that title and we got everything that we ever wanted to need it. Okay, we'll get a bigger bus.
Speaker 4: We don't need a bigger bus.
Speaker 3: We'll get a smaller bus. We don't get more fun perfect. We don't want this bus. I gotta go with myself.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's the right call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the call. And I hedged my bet with my genie wesh too, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Be yeah there see that he got my bet with my genie.
Speaker 4: Will No, we will know that Nebraska is either one or lost match the championship in twenty years.
Speaker 3: Well, put me back in bonterre, dude, find a way scratching claw. Yeah, throw me back in the flood man.
Speaker 4: Will Compton head coach Bontaire high.
Speaker 6: Oh was yours?
Speaker 4: JP?
Speaker 9: If you could exist in any of like your childhood favorite TV shows or movies, which would you choose to exist in?
Speaker 3: And there's so many, so many.
Speaker 4: Imagine being part of the rocket power career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wouldn't be being a power ranger.
Speaker 9: Imagining the lifeguard at the Goolagoon in bikini bottom.
Speaker 3: No, imagine hanging with with Doug and Skeeter.
Speaker 4: Dude Arnold and uh Aerold.
Speaker 6: Imagine being a c slater, being a rug rat.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that one. I don't know about that. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I want a Slater wrestling champion at Bayside High or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Dude, Johnny Bravo, you.
Speaker 3: Said animated shows any childhood Barney, Dude, don't come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would for sure, like Trainer, that's my pick. Less something else better comes up, But right now that's my pick. No, no, unless something comes up. Pokemon's a great pick. Yeah, it's all, But I feel like there's one out there.
Speaker 3: Goonies, rocket Power would be a lot of.
Speaker 4: What about dragon ball Z being a beast be yours over the lifeguard of the Goolagoon to choose.
Speaker 3: Like what kind of character you are?
Speaker 9: I guess yeah, yeah, But like if I'm in dragon ball Z, I'm for sure saying.
Speaker 3: You don't. But you don't get to choose, or you do get to shoes, but you can't be the main character.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with that, m are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 3: To like part of the superheroes like DC Universe or something part of the Justice League.
Speaker 6: Who would you be?
Speaker 4: Whose right hand man? Would you be?
Speaker 3: Be?
Speaker 4: Batman's butler hand man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Which is is like does he have any editor at his news company?
Speaker 3: Get weak around Kryptonite? I thrive around Kryptonite. I'm like my more like, I'm obviously weaker in less than him in every area. The more we get around Ryptonite switches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, super duper Knight, super duper man.
Speaker 5: I like the I like the Alfred. I like the Alfred idea dude, just Alfred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, live in a dope mansion. You gotta wake up a little earlier and get him some coffee. But he's always out, he's always sleeping.
Speaker 5: Always get to have the satisfaction of constantly talking to him like, hey, dude, you need to quit this.
Speaker 6: You're gonna die eventually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're kind of a voice of reason, the voice of reason.
Speaker 9: As you being a South Park character.
Speaker 3: You look like.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. What would y'all be in the back?
Speaker 7: I mean rock Power would definitely. I wish I had more original thought, But yeah, what about Uh, there's been a more conflict in that show. Like when you pick a dragon ball Z or something or Pokemon, you're risking your life being in this show. You realize that, like the Trainers don't all live in Pokemon, people die?
Speaker 3: What about Harry Potter Wars?
Speaker 7: But those are risk for dying quite often in these What did you have to be a cartoon risking dying and Harry Potter in Star Wars Wars Box. Yeah, I'm thinking strictly TV shows are now. I'm not expanding my my mind on the movies.
Speaker 3: Well Star Wars Clone Wars on Disney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that play is still risking death. You're an adult.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 4: You were you were an adult when that show came out though. Even't like that, did you? No, just slicked away from me.
Speaker 3: I just ignored it, hoping nobody else heard it. The Jedi powers away from me?
Speaker 4: Done gone? All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah for all the Fight fans that are still sticking around currently, like is far from the course. This is busting with the boys. Just got a little he's one of the boys, Like, how many times you've been on here? Six seven? Really?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah there's the co host.
Speaker 6: And can we look at that boys?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hell yes.
Speaker 3: You're the most lenyard Busting with the Boys guests.
Speaker 6: I want to break a record.
Speaker 4: What episode were you the first time you came on?
Speaker 5: Like ten, it was early, it was it was yeah, it was early, it was hot, it was hot.
Speaker 3: Ike came on then uh gym right yeah, and then.
Speaker 4: With Jelly roll ont this was the first four years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then twenty four.
Speaker 5: Why was that dark because.
Speaker 3: As we were that's when the tarps over the bus of the outside. You had a nice fade going on.
Speaker 4: One thousand views too, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, twenty four, eighty four, twenty way, Yeah, twenty six co hostings.
Speaker 3: That's three Jim man I needed I remember that one. I needed more practicality. I needed more practical ways. Jim. Jim's the man I need to get back because it was all just gladiator based. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, you guys had Rich fron on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was our second episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the top three when the first three.
Speaker 4: That was a big get for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get ud.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like gonna keep a bigger dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the good of CrossFit. I still got people coming to me bank. I can't believe it. Rich frowning on the podcast four years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy Hitus man on the planet.
Speaker 4: Yeah bus all right, brother, is there anything else yet?
Speaker 3: That's something I think we need to do.
Speaker 4: Probably we can, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Mike basically is optimal nutrition.
Speaker 5: I am optimal nutrition.
Speaker 3: And nutrition we can wait an you need to throw.
Speaker 4: Me up week and wait we can wait moving the stuff on the table as a deal breaker. All right, boys, appreciate.
Speaker 3: You have we hit everything.
Speaker 4: Is there anything you want to talk about?
Speaker 6: I think that's pretty much hit all right.
Speaker 3: I mean I think so. I feel like I got all my questions.
Speaker 4: I feel good about it from I mean, you know, the fun part is to.
Speaker 6: Ask when am I going to Florida and stuff like.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 6: I'll be on the bus before I leave anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta come back on hey guys before it goes down.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, well, especially once we get it.
Speaker 5: How about once it gets announced and we can start talking about that stuff too.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot to break down throughout this process till June twenty ninth, A lot of stuff. It'll be awesome.
Speaker 3: Boys. Are you gonna document all your training and everything else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that is something we're actually shopping stuff around right now. I have twelve years of footage right now. So there's gonna be a documentary we're coming out with that that either culminates at the counterfight or comes out right after the fight like next part eight part series.
Speaker 6: Who's having that companies day at all?
Speaker 4: We have a conversation the other day, someone said something about, like, how do people just always have a video camera like Jesus, like Kanye?
Speaker 3: Right? That is that?
Speaker 4: Not it?
Speaker 3: Jesus? Yeah, but just saying yesus just like.
Speaker 4: Yo, there's a guy who the camera and following around everywhere.
Speaker 5: I did not think you were talking about Kanye when you said yes, this must be aiktok.
Speaker 3: We had just talked about that a couple of days ago, so I knew who it was referred to. But if that came out of left field, I would have been like, what Jesus, h dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but anyway, all right, beg hugs, ty kisses. Yeah, yeah, We'll see you guys later. Why please go
Speaker 5: Coming