Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 3: Come in with last and come in with Jim Love Loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 3: Shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up tips? Yeah? You know? She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last color and kicking, and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second, listen, young folks, so you slip, oh folks that we dig it good? Hey, no fish do what you do? No do what you do?
Speaker 4: Can't no fish do what I do? No hey, hey, it's just comedian's saying Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Black and Learned.
Speaker 2: I know y'all, I've been on delay. I was busy.
Speaker 1: I had some things going on. I'm very excited to tell y'all about. But I first I have to tell you thank you for coming on with us this week. It is cancer season.
Speaker 2: I am a camp.
Speaker 1: Somebody got a birthday coming four days birth My birthday present today is I got my very fabulous co host this Bobby cliff and Hire.
Speaker 3: To his Hawaiian.
Speaker 2: For your healday.
Speaker 1: Hi your touts, Bobby, how are you? I?
Speaker 2: I'm from a love.
Speaker 1: I was in Yellow Springs, Ohio this weekend with the Goat himself, the One and Only missr Dave Chappelle and Oh my god, y'all, I've seen.
Speaker 2: Vain and Donielle Rollins, comedian Lounell.
Speaker 1: Matthew matt Wright, Michelle Wolfe. Oh my god, I was with so many fabulous people and we had a great time in Yellow Springs. I love your Yellow Springs, the summer camp the day does down there with all the comedians.
Speaker 2: It's so wonderful. If you guys get a chance to go anytime this summer.
Speaker 1: I think he does it every weekend, every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until the end of August. So if you guys get a chance, please go. It's a great experience. It's in the middle of a cornfield. I got corn, the corn stalk springing, the jeepest creepers of my friend, the scarecrows of my friend, and all the folks down there in Yellow Springs.
Speaker 2: Love them to flame my rope. So I love me some yellow sings when I moved there. Maybe not, but I do love me some yellow springs, like somebody called me look on my team and laying ooh.
Speaker 3: Sorry they have do they have different comedians every weekend? So does everybody get a shot or does he have persistent wites throughout?
Speaker 1: No, everybody? And Marshall Brandon. So Marshall Brandon is a staple and most of the time down there Roland and he's not on the road. But I love the fact that it's called Dave Chappelle and Friends because you never know who's going to be there. So even the other comics, we don't know who we're working with until we actually a rabbit.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It keeps you on your toes right, yeah. And Michelle Wolfe was so wonderful. She talked to me about the White House Correspondent.
Speaker 2: She say, you, no.
Speaker 1: You would be great in that. I say, girl, they would never have my room mouf up there. She said, flame, Actually you would be fantastic.
Speaker 2: I said for it. I said, I will remove the N words.
Speaker 1: She said, that's all you have to do because they love the controversy and when you speak, you don't speak just about LGBT rights, you talk about everything. She said, you would be dynamic. I said, well, girl, hook it up. She said, I can put you in the right places. I get, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, that is hysterical. That would be I mean, hey, exposure, exposure, exposure. I think it's it's like real estate, right location, location, location.
Speaker 2: That would be. That would be something, wouldn't the body seeing?
Speaker 3: I think that would be terrific. I would love to see it. You shine with anything new that you try. That I love it. I would love it.
Speaker 1: And speaking of politics, another politician was there, Andrew Yang, a former presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: He was there. We talked.
Speaker 1: He knew that I was supporting his and that I liked him, and he may throw his head in the ring again, and if he does, I'm going to be because I still support Yang.
Speaker 2: Biden was my option, right, Yang was my choice. Right, Hillary was my choice?
Speaker 3: No, no, right.
Speaker 2: Hillary, Yang was my choice. Biden was my option that I rolled with.
Speaker 1: But you know, and he was so great and we talked politics and he listens to that and learning as well as to see me on the Breakfast Club and other things.
Speaker 2: So it was a great networking weekend for me. I had three great shows.
Speaker 1: My favorite picture of all the pictures that we have post that I have posted because I got toungs up that I have not posted is the ones that me and Dave hugging each other, because I would love that he shows the genuine friendship between us. I think that is so wonderful. And we bantered together. We went back and forth. Oh, Bobby, I have to tell you all the joke. So Day said, blame. I would suck on your teddies, but they seemed to be a little saltier than I liked. I said, no, saltier than my balls, and everybody fell out, Bobby, and then he said, blame, I played a trick on you. I put I put secret and right guard in your room. I said, well, you just messed that joke up, because anybody used right guards in the seties. I said, you do the better, said you put old spice in there. When I said old spice, the whole cornfield just fell out that The scarecrows laugh, jepess creepers laugh, the crickets laugh. We had the best time, manager, and it shows that our friendship is not a stunt or an act. We have a genuine care for each other and I appreciate that. So thank you, Dave Chappelle. The go my friend, my buddy.
Speaker 3: Do you know what my favorite picture was that you posted. There's a picture of you where you're both laughing, just pure joy. You have your head back and you're laughing, and he is like leaning forward and laughing. I would have loved to paid money to know what was said at that moment, but.
Speaker 2: I think that was the joke.
Speaker 3: Oh was it okay? Because I was say said, oh my god, what I have. What I have loved to have been there.
Speaker 1: Bobby, you have to experience it. It was so wonderful and everybody looked just like you, Bobby. Everybody looked just like you.
Speaker 3: Oh God loves you.
Speaker 4: The ground.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Well, one of these days it was wonderful. So thank you. Thank you for the summer camp.
Speaker 1: You guys, if you get a chance to go to the play matter people out there listening out and laugh and learn, get a chance to go.
Speaker 2: Please experience it. It is beautiful.
Speaker 1: The food is great, the people are wonderful, the town is fantastic, and they saved the Yellow Springs, Ohio. When he did started this during the pandemic. This town might have went under. But with this, with him doing all these summer camps because I think they don't like show like eighty one or eighty two, it just took off.
Speaker 2: It just took off.
Speaker 3: I think that's true.
Speaker 2: That was my experience and it was great.
Speaker 3: I think that's true.
Speaker 1: As I got to work tonight, very good voice on the Hollywood Laugh Factory.
Speaker 2: But that's jumping to it by me, that's jumping you.
Speaker 1: I have not been apresst on what's been happening on the news, but I do know that on June thirtieth, the last day of Pride month, which we celebrated Pride, they had Pride celebrations everywhere, lots and lots of tributes, lots of everything. But the Supreme Court waited to do the thirty of the very last day to put to be to push a bill. Uh that was quite harmful to me towards OGBTQ community.
Speaker 3: Well you know what it was. It to me, it was it made your community your second class citizens. Right, So they willed in favor of Christian web designer in Colorado who refused to create websites for same sex weddings. Now, who'd ever want her? Anyway? She probably did crap work. So I can't even imagine just the miserable self. But it was a six to three vote. It wasn't even I would have liked to have seen it like, you know, close closer numbers. You know, they clearly had let us know the Supreme Court where they stood. I was a little disappointed with that, but yeah, it was just it was just disappointing, you know, everything that they've been doing the past week and a half. Obviously they're in session and I'm not really pleased with them right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that while my community was having all these movements, they were fighting.
Speaker 2: The wrong person.
Speaker 1: They were fighting many people that didn't agree with a pronoun or what have you. But they should have been paying closer attention to Trump appointed three conservative judges, appointed three conservative judges on the Supreme Court that were just not going to fall in line with what we wanted.
Speaker 2: So while when you the distraction was fighting with people like me who just have a different opinion. I'm not against my community. Judges have a different opinion. While you were making moves on me, they were making checkmates on you guys. And it's just it's ugly because guess what, by me. I fall up under that umbrolla. So I hope that we can fix that. And that's all I want to talk about that. I don't even want to say. I don't even want to there's not much more to say. When you dig up, yeah, and when you dig a hole for one person, it's in the Bible. Make sure you dig a second hole for yourself.
Speaker 1: Speaking of digging a hole, can we talk about the whole digger himself?
Speaker 2: The grave digger himself. Clarence Thomas had a potent to the from the from the slums of nothing to the Supreme Court off affirmative action and was the first one to side against it.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine I just, instead of trying to push push things forward now, if we could do what I like to think that affirmative action wasn't needed, I would I would like to know to think that we were a big enough community that the best person got the job, the best people got in the best. But it has to be equal. But that's not what's happened. It hasn't been so successful, has it without affirmative action. So the fact that we've gone back in time forty years from this decision was put into place and this is where we're at. I absolutely can't can't. I can't stand it now. Do I think that, because you know, I'm in the Boston area and Harvard is just out of their mind. They can't believe that this has actually happened. Do I think They're going to just do their own affirmative action? Probably until somebody sues them if they get caught doing it. But what an absolute disappointment. And to think somebody that had benefited from it so much voted against it, and his ass wouldn't even be in the seat if it wasn't for a firm invection.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a there's an adage about they say about black people, I say, but lots of people about crabs and a barrow.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you not want somebody else to be afforded the same opportunity. I want you to go from being born as a dirt, poor.
Speaker 1: Nothing, to be coming whatever you want to be, all the way to the Supreme Court, Supreme Court Justice.
Speaker 2: He's only the second.
Speaker 1: Black person to hold that office, after the great third Good Marsha. And I said the Great Marsha because Clarence Thomas is not great, and his history will when he leaves office and whenever, his history, his record would not say that he was great, not for not for the positive things. It would say he was horrible for the negative things. So you would want to have wanted to have leave and let out ship. I'm sorry you would have wanted to leave a nice legacy, but he can't leave.
Speaker 2: His legacy is. Hey, his legacy has been in this. His legacy is. You don't want anybody else to succeed that had the same opportunities that you had because you thought you were an anomaly, you could be the only one. You're not even number one, you were number two. You're the second black person to hold that seat. It is, it is pre ponderous to me, Bobby, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: And you know, what's so said is that the world went after Anita Heel so hard. They tore Nita Heel up, and she told us exactly who he was back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Nobody believes her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that would believe her now? Oh, Honest to god, I just I'm disappointed. I guess that again, as I said, I'm dis disappointed with the Supreme Court right now. I just can't believe he of all people wouldn't want more for everybody, But I mean, this is sort of where we're at, right There's such a division, there's such a them and an us, and another disappointment, another big deal.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a bim ex example of I want you to do good, just not better than me. But I don't even know if he wants you to do good. I think he wants to be the number one. You know, they say it's lonely at it's room. It's lonely at the top. I don't want to be at the top by myself. I need somebody to rub on me.
Speaker 3: I want I want there to be room at the top for everybody. I want every little kid to feel like they they have the option to be whatever they want to be. You know, when you're little, I'm sure your kids said to you, I want to be a ballerina, and I want to be a and yes, you've got that opportunity. That's what I want for people. So this was again, this was a disappointment. Maybe in forty more years we wouldn't need affirmative action, but we certainly needed in the climate, this political climate right now. So I am really disappointed that this was turned around It's going to be interesting to see if some of the states take this on by themselves or the schools if they're if they're allowed to do so, I think this is going to be bigger.
Speaker 2: It's not just go ahead, but as the flip side to it too. So let me let me y'all y'all mind, I like me for in the miny black folks for.
Speaker 1: This one, because what taking away affirmative action is a is a somebody taking a piece of gasoline and sticking up under the HBCUs because to me, and I'm not saying to blow it up, but to make them step it up. Because a lot of the dorm on the HBCUs, and I don'tly know this from personal experience because of my son, the dorm, the living quarters are just substandards.
Speaker 2: They're not nice and and they need to be pushed up. They need to really get into.
Speaker 1: More people leaning towards helping and making HBCUs better. So former alumni should donate, people should not donating more. They need to have more fundraisers to make HBCUs.
Speaker 2: Better quality education.
Speaker 1: Now you get a great education at HBCU and culturally, but it could be better, especially with the living quarters, and so I couldn't come from living in a really nice place to go and living in some place that was just not up to part because that's not what you're used to, and you can't get until eighteen or nineteen yeard.
Speaker 2: They don't understand that.
Speaker 1: It's like going from It's like when you a person who, like you've been living your house sixty years and then we take you out of your comfort.
Speaker 2: Zone and put you in someplace strange.
Speaker 1: A lot of people lose their senses behind that because you're so you lose your familiarity.
Speaker 3: No, no, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is taking away affirmative action. I'm hoping that the HBCU stepped it up.
Speaker 3: I do, but I also want to get back to affirmative action. So when I went to get my masters, I looked around. I ended up going to a state school because I wanted a school that was the most diverse. I want to hear other people's opinions. I want to know what's going on and what their struggle is so that I can be compassionate to it, empathetic to it, understand it. I might not agree with it, but at least if I saw whatever their issue is and it's totality, I could understand it better. So I'm just I'm still disappointed with the other schools. I understand where you're going with the historically black schools, but I don't think it's just it's it's just on them. I think I think all schools I like to see diversity. So this is really rocking my way.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, oh no, no, no, I get that, Bobby. But a lot of other campuses or you know, higher Stamfords or whatever. Yeah, everybody you know benefit from hb I mean from a firmative action. But their dorms were, the living facilities were decent and nice. And because I mean to step it up, because I want this education. I want this education at this particular HBCU, But.
Speaker 2: I don't want to live in squalor while I'm receiving my education.
Speaker 3: No, I think for what they charge you for those schools, I can't believe that it wouldn't be they wouldn't be decent living quarters. Anyway, when you're paying fifteen to thirty thousand for women board, you know that's not that should be. They should well that's a whole lot of they should be individual rooms almost or just two people in a room, not these big quads and that shot. So I get what you're coming with with that.
Speaker 1: And my son was in the honors dorms, so they were supposed to be like the nicer ones. But that was the nicer one I lived in. The projects was nicer than that. I ain't gonna I ain't gonna say the name of the school, but oh, the projects was nicer than that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's lousy. That's really lousy. I mean, because kids are pigs, pigs and pigs. But if the if the quarter is that nice to begin with, it makes it even There's no cleaning that's gonna that's gonna make it any better. Disappointing, disappointing.
Speaker 1: Well, hope, hopefully we will get some kind of some kind of resolve with the suffirmative action. It's not a pushing back, and it's a lot of back and forth, but we'll see. Speaking of which, Bobby, since we got back and forth and pushback, let's talk about a step back. Larry Nasser, pedophile, rapist whatever he is in prison, was stabbed in Florida. Will stab six times in the back and the neck back. They say, one or two inmates right now they're just counting one. But with all the stab woones he got, they say it's two.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is the if you're not familiar with who Verry Nasa is, audience, he is the young he's the doctor who was convicted for one hundred and twenty five years.
Speaker 2: What was it, Bobby one hundred?
Speaker 1: I think so, yeah, blessing all of these girls from the from sports, from the.
Speaker 3: Olympics, the college gymnists, Olympics, they were the Olympians and college gymnasts. He was a big sports doctor, supposedly a great doctor. It's it's kind of sad to think that such a a large mind could be such a pig. But yes, I mean that was.
Speaker 2: Uh, thank you. Look, I ain't that crazy about Florida, but thank you Florida. And I'm not praising what happened in him.
Speaker 1: But when you dig one hole, big six more because he got six stab wounds that were six holes.
Speaker 2: Oh not nice.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine. I can't even well, you know, people don't like like people who they don't like rapists, they don't like child molesters, they don't there is a certain code in prison, right then, hope, hopefully Jesus sign of affecta.
Speaker 2: But so he crossed the board that that has nothing, that has nothing to do with race at all, that has nothing to do with a black caucage.
Speaker 1: If you are a child molested or pedophile in jail, they're coming after your ass.
Speaker 2: That is the truth.
Speaker 3: Especially Olympians like we are. We are such a sports oriented and sports team type of group. So I am sure the fact that people that represent our country were being molested young kids by this pervert. It didn't do well by him in prison, So thank god, thank god.
Speaker 1: Oh girls, I remember when he tried when he was sent this Bobby and the dad said, as the Jews, just give me one minute with him, just one minute, and it just said no. End went after him in court. They had to actually tackle the father. This is what I'm talking about. That was that was such frustration. So I'm not going to say that he deserves it. I'm damn sure not going to say that he didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kin't of even he got I just looked it up because I wasn't sure of of the number of years. It was his sixty year sentence for federal child pornography charges. So I mean, it'll certainly because I think he was in his late fifties. It'll certainly be with his life, his lifetime in Sumterville, Florida, wherever that.
Speaker 1: Is, well, with his lifetime. His lifetime ain't looking very long right now because this was just the first attack. This was just the first attack.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine what he goes through on a daily that he probably can't even sleep. He has and the words of jin.
Speaker 1: He has to keep his head on a swoovel because he will constantly be under attack because of his because of his crime, and all those young girls, all of those young girls.
Speaker 3: So what is the alternatives? Have daughter, what is the exactly flame? What is the alternative? Him just being in solitary by himself. He'll probably lose his mind if they can't put him in general population.
Speaker 2: But but.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, Bobby, when you're in prison, your life is not your own. So even if he was in solitary confinement, who's not to say that a prison? To god, he's one hundred dollars. Let me in there, Let us sit there for five minutes, you know. So he's he's constantly in danger. But guess what he put himself there?
Speaker 3: He did that yeah, no, no, no, no, yeah, so I don't. It's it's an inform. It's worth mentioning. But we're not. We're not giving him a lot of giving him a lot of creed and sets for sure. Can you believe it's been five hundred Oh oh go ahead, Yeah no, I can't.
Speaker 2: You got your girls.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving him a pass because if it had been me, I think I wouldn't try to go to prison just to get to it.
Speaker 2: You go to a man, spend attention. I can.
Speaker 3: So. President Biden is on a three country tour and it really is over the fact that I can't believe it's been five hundred days since the Ukraine War started. So he's first going to see King Charles because now he has been voted king uh and then he goes to Lithuania for then NATO's summit to try to drum up some support. He doesn't feel it's the right time for which I guess he spoke with President Zelensky for them to join NATO because I guess what happens, and it makes sense when they say it, but I thought a little badly for Ukraine, they're not getting the thumbs up to join NATO right now until the war is over, because if they do, then that means if they're part of NATO, all of NATO, those countries, including US, have to go to war. So they told them that the time is coming. He just needs them to do a little housework. They're going to get their reforms political, governance and economical under under key, and then maybe next time that they have a summit, they'll they'll be voted in. I guess Sweden is also looking to join NATO as well, So he is, and then.
Speaker 2: He goes and I get and I get yeah, and I get what Biden is saying. I get what people on the other side are saying too, that they want him to join. But you're right, if he's so right about this, to me, my opinion that why bring them into the folk while theyre in the middle of a war with Russia.
Speaker 1: Let this get resolved, and then writes, if you guys wanted to be a part of NATO, you could have been a part of NATO before this this strike, or before they struck, you know, decided to attack them, and then all these countries would have been involved and probably had they been a part of NATO, Russia may have never done this, because then Russia would have been getting hit so many different sides.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just exactly right in America.
Speaker 2: Don't need no more drama. America got so many issues right here. I really don't need to open up another can of nothing. No, I don't have solved to Biden for making them correct decision. To me, well, I.
Speaker 3: Think so too. And one of the big things we can't go to war probably is over. He has just approved for them to get something called cluster munitions that have been very controversial. But he said, listen, they're desperate for AMMO. They don't have any. They are on a war. The war is on the ground, and they need they need the AMMO. And the United States ourselves are low on AMMO because we've given so many. We can't give any more of our regular So he went and spoke with all of our allies, some of them are against it. That will be at that will be at the summit, as well as spoke with President Zelenski and the leaders on the Hill, just to make sure everybody understands why he is. He has approved these cluster munition munitions. There are multiple types. He has approved something called a LOA done. In other words, it gets if someone's getting shot, I guess it shoots within a certain range, it doesn't go out, and it keeps the bystanders as protected as he possibly can. So that's he's sort of on a three go ahead.
Speaker 2: Those those rolling bombs are very dangerous. They will kill it. They will kill a lot of people. Get I get that. Those rolling bombs don't because it's like a bullet going out.
Speaker 1: They don't have a name on it. There's not a target it, right, you know, So I get that. But we ain't gave no weapons. We ain't gave it with nothing America. If y'all want to know when it started all over North and Ronald.
Speaker 2: Reagan's right arms racist and our board, we sold so many weapons of mass destructure, and then people are turning around and using against us or improving on the weapons that we have sold exactly and now they even have better weapons than we have. So it is just a nobody wants to start at the root of when it all started.
Speaker 1: They want to blame the person that's in the position now. But let's take it back on who kicked all of this off. But you know, of course Biden is the president, so he's going to get all the kickback and all the feedback. It's just and he's taking it. Stid Oh is a pimp and I'm loving Biden. I wanted to get four more years unless I get but.
Speaker 2: We take them for four more years. But whoever taking that cocaine into the White House, he'd.
Speaker 3: Be perky if it was.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't go ahead, Bobby, No, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's our connection. No. I was just gonna say, I think what we're hearing is a lot of clickbait, right. I think that you know, the family, the full family is on vacation. They were at Camp David, and nobody even for close to a week. I think it was five days or something hadn't been in the White House. But you know, you get I think it was a Fox News person who is who kept kind of pushing the envelope, wondering it was the family in you know, they're they're wondering if it's actually Hunter, right, But no, the answer was no.
Speaker 1: But I think, yeah, yeah, I was about to say that before you uh and before you you Republicans.
Speaker 2: And Hunter has not been at the White House in a few weeks, so that's not his it's not his.
Speaker 3: It's definitely not his. And we would see a little a little up in the stop for Joe if it was Joe's right. Uh so, No, it's it's so. But but I will be interested to know, though, who's bringing drugs into the White House. Of all the places in the world, some people do the stupidest stuff, now, you know. And then we'll they'll be outraged. We'll hear that too. Oh, my rights, we were taken away from me because I just brought in a little bit of I didn't know what that was. I thought it was sugar. People are just the imbeciles make some good decisions, Robbie.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think I believe if anybody brunning, it was just to make my look bad. You know, it all bits off right now because they want they want the White House back. So anything and there than they can do to discredit this man as a president or as a leader, they're definitely going.
Speaker 2: To try to do it. I'm with you, Bobby.
Speaker 1: Had he taken a bump or two, he might be a lot more perfyet, I'm sure you would appreciate it.
Speaker 3: My god, that's that's terrible. Hey, let me let me ask you have you heard about this is it's blowing my mind to this case. It's been on Cuomo for a few days. That Rudy Fariah. He is a kid that supposedly went missing. You know, he was on the milk bottles, the whole bit, the milk, the milk cans. The mother was go fund me, paging it and begging for help. He showed up last week in a Houston church and it turns out he wasn't missing at all. He was at home with his mother. Is that the craziest.
Speaker 2: The mother was running scam trying you have money, you have some money something.
Speaker 3: Well, now he's come forward.
Speaker 2: To oh go ahead, no, I'm listening. I'm listening to you.
Speaker 3: He came. He came forward and said that the mother has been using him as a sex slave. Now she was saying he was sent down to Mexico for sex trafficking. So that's a little strange. But the Houston police, I don't know where they've been for eight years. But they can't corroborate that, so they're not you know, they they haven't got any proof on that that yet, although it is being investigated, they said, But I just don't how do you not notice a kid that's been in the same house. But I don't know how they do it. Do they go and they visit the mother and say have you seen anything? Are they just calling her on the phone. I just don't know how you do this. How you miss a kid? He's not a little.
Speaker 2: Kid, Bobby, Bobby. I don't know. But I do know that the pandemic brought out all.
Speaker 3: The true, true, true true, like yeah.
Speaker 2: Pan, it brought out monsters, It brought out people.
Speaker 1: Some people were monsters, and it was living dormant until they were stuck in their house for two years and the monster was a to come to life.
Speaker 3: No, no, I agree, but this this mother was a monster five years before that, right, But I do say the last three years I agree with that. I wasn't even thinking they They wouldn't even been going to the house probably or even checking in. But I'm going to be quite interested to see how this kind of goes down. The mother supposedly is very manipulative because she had an older son that was killed in a motorcycle accident, and somehow she called the Marines and got a military funeral for the son that I think he might have gone into a recruiter's office. But he didn't sign anything, he didn't go through boot camp, he didn't do anything. And how she got a military funeral, I have no idea, but so she seems to be a little savvy with whatever she's doing. But that is that is some if that's true, that is some sick six stuff. And I think you're right.
Speaker 2: About it. Yeah, monsters were created.
Speaker 1: Monsters were not created during the pandemic, but they were allowed to be born. They were already dormant, but they were allowed to get life and breadth, and they came out in so many different ways, even with all the hostility of shooting.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of people don't like themselves.
Speaker 1: They realized when they were homestuck along with themselves they had.
Speaker 2: To deal with them. Some people don't like them. Somebody who don't like them. I like me.
Speaker 1: I like all these monsters that live in me too. And I say it all the time. If you do not allow your other personality to get their time, they will get their time when you don't want them to.
Speaker 3: No, it's true. I'm okay with myself too. I've never I've never. I never was one of those kids that you know that hate themselves or maybe I should have, but I was lucky enough that I didn't so, and as you know, I'm very vocal, so your platform. Actually, no, they know it's a sickness.
Speaker 2: It's a sickness.
Speaker 3: And then that's working remotely is awful. I gloma on adults like a hope. I want a hot dog whenever I get a chance to actually connect with people. But yeah, but I mean, it's this is some This is some sad, sad stuff. Yeah. I hope to God this poor kid, if it's true, I hope somebody gets him some help because he's got to be in his mid twenties now. I don't know if he's slow, Like I really don't know anything. Well, this mother is just that manipulative. I really don't know this. But it's that is some sad stuff. I liked how we started this and how we're ending it. I like tearing about your trip.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, no, we don't end on the high know, we just get we got to get it out. I mean, this is the world that this is the America that we living. This is the America, and we have to talk about it. Even with our conversations and what we're talking about everybody else, you know, won't won't always voice their opinion because people are terrified and afree. I ain't excused shep. But being broken, God, I.
Speaker 3: Hate being broke. That was awful. I did that my twenties and not again. It wasn't fun, you know, and that's broke. Bro I'm broke now because the student lungs. But that's totally different than when you're really worrying, you know, worrying about how you're going to pay the bills and feed the kid and everything, all that stuff that I never want to do that again.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, yeah so, but but on a light of nobody guess it's the summertime.
Speaker 2: It's you lie. I have a birthday on Friday.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh, just leap and uh cancer season And if you're going to be in southern California, we're going to have a.
Speaker 2: Little birthday roast as free voices next Monday. And we are here. Thank you, Aaron, thank you, my Bobby.
Speaker 1: Uh with this and left and I know we was behind, but we're going to have we were spoken to have an interview with makes the Gray last week, but we're going to do it now on Friday.
Speaker 2: Perfect and I didn't want you to be a part of that conversation.
Speaker 1: Bobby.
Speaker 2: I think I want you to be a part of that because I think that would be great because you're in life. We are not trying to get you to change Yeah, we're not trying to get you to change your We only try to get you to use your mind, because why, Bobby.
Speaker 3: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 1: Good God, and Florida, y'all wasted, y'all man, But Florida, I don't know what what what what city was at the end.
Speaker 2: Of Naster's in dere.
Speaker 3: Sumterville.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to send one hundred dollars to that prison just for GPS.
Speaker 3: I know that it is terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they said, you know you're supposed to. Yeah, they say, love your neighbor and forgive people.
Speaker 5: But it's some things to me that it is just. And he did it for such a long time. It wasn't like it was just, but it was so many and he got away with it and right in it up.
Speaker 1: Under their noses and their faces, and those girls reported that, and they let that go and go and go.
Speaker 2: I have no sympathy for.
Speaker 3: Him, Yeah, no, no, I don't either, because he's in one of those professions that you're supposed to trust them. So you know, like when you hear about the you used to hear about the priests or the boy Scout leaders or the people that were in key positions. And I hate saying that about the priest because it was less than one percent, but still, doctors are another one of those fields where these kids we train them to trust your doctor, to to be comfortable and open, and and then to have somebody do something like this, it's absolutely disgraceful.
Speaker 2: So no, he.
Speaker 3: Does get what's coming from and hopefully it's this is like the seventh or eighth week of the writer's strike. Let's please Jesus, let it be open. I mean over soon, because I'm dying for some good television.
Speaker 2: I do want the writer strike to be over, but I want them to get what they want.
Speaker 3: I'm absolutely in.
Speaker 1: I work in the industry when I can, and these streaming platforms are getting over like the fat red. These writers have written and think their time and use their creativity. They deserve to be compensated. So I'm hoping that they come to a happy medium sometime soon. In the very near future.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree. I'm hoping they get everything. I was raised in a team store household, so the union is everything to me, and I'm hoping these people. You're exactly right if this is how they make their money. And people don't always work. You know, you have to get a show, just like actors and everything else. So no, they need to they need to be paid. So but thank you very much for the.
Speaker 2: Say that again, Bobby, Yeah, so you need to get paid.
Speaker 1: Say that again, Bobby. People don't, you know, say the part. People don't always work because I had my seventeen years the last year, because of last week, because of my community.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you that the sun is bright and the clouds are moving.
Speaker 1: Y'all get ready.
Speaker 2: Some things are coming. Some things are coming, y'all get ready. Bobby, thank you for joining me today. I appreciate you. Guess this episode of Left Learned Out and thank you. We listen, We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: You can follow Bobby Clifford at Bobby Clifford or a Cliffert Bobby her Social on Instagram, and I am Monroe Flame on Instagram and YouTube and tiktoks Flame on Roe one two five and all that y'all know what it is. We will see you.
Speaker 2: We were here. Listen for you guys next week. Download us on the Black Effect Network, on iHeart Apple, Spotify, Amazon, or wherever you listen to your podcast because you can't get it no better than this, Because if you don't want the truth, then go to somebody else's page. But if you want the truth, oh, this black queen and this gorgeous white woman gonna get you in your head like a bus with no.
Speaker 6: Breaks forlif I thank you and I see you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our eject producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the One and on Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is slamming Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn