Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, get saying you a constant n will be.
Speaker 3: Tell and if you want a little.
Speaker 4: I come alone.
Speaker 1: They investigated the Clinton Foundation.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm the most investigated, innocent person you have ever met in your entire life.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with anything, just about anything that Sean Hannity said or as ever said, but he has something to say and a lot of people listen to him. Shawn sa Starr, there's no denying that.
Speaker 5: Used to be the borders are so interesting along with working at McDonald's.
Speaker 6: Now that's two places she worked that have a convenient drive through.
Speaker 2: Block Team minus thirty three days until the presidentially election.
Speaker 7: Coming to your city.
Speaker 8: Don't play.
Speaker 1: I get thousand saying you a conscious sock.
Speaker 7: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 9: Stay right here for our final news round up and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round Up, Information Overload hour. Here's a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. We are monitoring multiple breaking news stories around the country. We have Kamalo's Katrina, and we are now learning that most people in the mountains of North Carolina still have not gotten any governmental health, no contact at all. There are still people that are unaccounted for. It's a week later. We know that the Department of Homeland Security Secretary may Orcus is warning they don't have enough funding to last through hurricane season. And more importantly, what we have learned and what's infuriating about all of this is that Harris and Biden took over a billion dollars from FEMA, which is supposed to be used for the American people. That's allocated, you know, for Americans and American disaster relief, and they used it to support Harris Biden unvetited illegal immigrants, a whopping three hundred and sixty four million that they rated from FEMA in in twenty twenty three and this year six hundred and fifty million, you know, to shelter and service illegal immigrants and provide quote humanitarian services to Harris Biden unvetted illegals. This is a national disgrace and for the people they have gotten in contact with or the people that are in desperate need. Now that you got to understand their lives. And we've been showing the videos on Hannity and we have Sarah Carter on the ground choosing in Asheville yesterday. It is unbelievable how bad things are. And they say, well, any victim in Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, yeah, we're going to give you. You'll be eligible for a mere one time seven hundred and fifty dollars payment from the very people that want to provide free food, housing, healthcare, education, you know, a sex change operations, amnesty to their un vetted illegal immigrants. You know, we now know that there are known terrorists that they have allowed into this country. We know dozens of Americans have been murdered by Harris Biden unvetted illegals.
Speaker 10: We know that that.
Speaker 2: Dozens of Americans that including children, have been raped by Harris Biden unvetted illegals. We know that, you know, hundreds of other Americans, including police officers, have been victims of violent crime by Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants. It's been tens and tens of billions of dollars and they don't have enough money to help people in Georgia. Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, and they haven't lifted a finger, and that we're learning from Elon Musk that you know, they could have had communications up for the people that desperately needed it, you know, had they not had a you know, a vengeance against Elon Musk for no reason, and that if it wasn't for Donald Trump calling Elon Musk, they wouldn't have communications in a lot of these hardest areas. We still don't know if we're in touch with everybody, you know. Add to this, we have lectures from Harris and Biden going out to Israel after two hundred ballistic missiles have been fired at Israel, telling Israel what they can and cannot do to respond and protect themselves while they're fighting a forefront war against radical Islamic terrorists. Pretty unbelievable times. Now we've got a port strike going on and Kamala Harris comes out fully in support of the strike instead of getting their hands dirty and getting in the negotiations and trying to resolve the conflict. That's how you deal with with that. That would be the best solution for the American people. This is now going to stein me all rescue recovery, rebuilding efforts, and all these states affected by Hurricane Helene. Then if you have Tim Walls added to the equation, you can also add, you know, free feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms in school, legal driver's licenses for illegals. He wants to build a ladder factory that would build thirty foot ladders to help illegal immigrants, you know, climb over a twenty five foot Donald Trump built wall on our southern border.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Paul Gizelka. He's a former Minnesota Senate majority leader. He has a new book out Behind the Veil, a stand against Governor Tim Walls. He kind of has the goods on this guy. I can't tell you how many people referred to him as Elmer Fudd independently to me the other night, just a buffoon And he lied repeatedly. Did he not lie about that abortion issue? Did he not lie about Project twenty twenty five? Did he not lie about you know, Donald Trump and immigration? Did he not lie about healthcare? Lied about pretty much every topic that came up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was thinking about the list of how many things he lied about, and it was like, you got about a third of the lives. I mean, it's just one thing after the other. Minnesota is a great business state. Not true, I mean, just one thing after the other. But as I was listening to you and you were talking about Harris, she's obviously terrible in a crisis, and so is Tim Walt, and I'm I'm fearful that she's a weaker leader than he is, and if he's going to influence her, he cannot make a good decision in a crisis, and that really really concerns me.
Speaker 2: Well, it bothers me. We did learn about his crisis management when in the summer of twenty twenty when all the rioting was going on. I mean, you know, he waited four or five days before he called in the National Guard. He didn't do it un till after the Minneapolis Police precinct was burned to the ground, but his family was opening up the windows to the family home to smell all the burning rubber of the rioters, and simultaneously Kamala Harris. Four days after that Minneapolis Police precinct was burn of the ground, he tweeted out the Minnesota Bail Fund to help release the rioters and then goes on national TV and says that the rioters are not going to stop, the rioters shouldn't stop, and that she's not going to stop supporting them.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're real leaders, and they want to talk about insurrection. We had nearly five hundred and seventy four riots, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, and billions in property damage.
Speaker 9: Well, it's why I wrote Behind the Veil, because I had all these text strings between me and the governor through COVID and through the riots, and I was pressuring him when he was doing nothing. I mean literally, two days after the riots had began, the Mayor of Minneapolis asked for help, beg for help from the governor for the National Guard. He literally froze. Then the next day the third Precinct burned down, first one in one hundred years, A police station burned down.
Speaker 6: Still no action.
Speaker 9: I'm pressuring him behind the scenes, and he's getting defensive with me for pressuring him. Friday, fifteen hundred buildings have been damaged or destroyed. I called the White House and I asked them for help. And at first I some of his surrogates said, no, that didn't happen. Well, I know it happened. I have documentation that it happened, and he just didn't move. And then after he made all these poor decisions, then he blames everybody, blames the National Guard. They're just a bunch of nineteen year old cooks. He blamed the mayor of Minneapolis, saying, you did ask for help the proper way, and that's where people should be concerned. If you have a crisis. And now it's Iran or China or any of the other dictators that want us defeated. He's not the guy that you want making decisions.
Speaker 2: He really isn't. What else can you tell him about him that maybe we don't know? Tell everybody he did.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll tell you. He did so bad in Minnesota that two Democrat senators in Minnesota defect and join me. He hung on to powers so long under emergency powers, which are king like powers, that after almost a year and a half, the House controlled by Democrats agreed with me to take away his power. When he did have the power under COVID, he was arbitrary and didn't appreciate how much spiritual communities were important. He said one time, Bars, you can now have fifty people in your establishment, but churches, you only get ten and whatever you do, don't sing. And I had to work with the church community behind the scenes doing zooms and literally they decided that they were going to open up anyway, go against the governor's wishes, which they didn't want to do, and finally he caved into their pressure. But you know, it's just one decision after the other was poor And had I not been there, what he did in twenty twenty three would have happened way way earlier. I mean, just one quick thing. When he had total power house Senate governor in twenty twenty three, they blew an eighteen billion dollar surplus, they raised taxes ten billion, they increased spending almost forty percent, and now Minnesota has a future structural deficit. So what's he going to do if he's controlling the first string at the federal level.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think you raised a good point. But you're telling this country is somebody that has studied him, watched him, and know him better than anybody. He's not fit to be president, is he? Neither is Kamala or my.
Speaker 9: View, Yeah, no way. And because you know, with Kamala being in charge, I think she's a week leader. I think she would look to Tim Walls, and I lived through so many fiasco fiascoes with Walls. And one other leadership thing is worth pointing out is there was a statue of Christopher Columbus right next to the Capitol. Mike Persia that he used to be part of the American Indian Movement, sent a public post saying I'm going to come up there and I'm going to tear down that statue. And the governor was made aware of it, and he put one highway patrol person out there. So when this group of fifteen to one hundred people came up there, for Sea's got a rope in his hand. He's right next to the highway patrol. The highway patrol goes into the Capitol and foresee it puts the rope around the neck and pulls it down. I mean that is pathetic leadership. I mean, if you really want the statue of Christopher Columbus down, let's have an open public debate. But to let a mob do it, I mean that is really really poor leadership.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you being with us. Paul Gazelko's with us, and he's the former Senate Majority leader of Minnesota. Behind the Veil of Stand against Governor Tim Walls. We learned a lot about him this week and how incompetent he is. I appreciate your time and your insights, Sarah.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Yeah, thank.
Speaker 11: You, Sean.
Speaker 9: I'm trying not to let my heart be troubled, and I just encourage people to go to Amazon dot com just type in behind the Veil and you can get the book.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you being with us right quick break. When we come back, we'll hurt the phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 5: We have a Sae Fama, we have the same Red Cross. We have a Saint Mark swith hands. We've seen no agency is coming here. Most people drive through with their cameras out filming a select for animals in a zoo, and don't stump.
Speaker 10: When we heard that Biden was just going to be, you know, flying around, it kind of just made us feel like, you know, as our president, you know, where is that like guidance, where like you know.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to be kind of here helping us with.
Speaker 10: This, and just almost like it's like almost a sense of abandonment, you know, and like I said, you know, it's mainly the community coming together and helping each.
Speaker 1: Other out with all of this.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one sewan thirty three days to election day. If you want to be a part of the program. So let's check in with some friends in North Carolina and Georgia, shall we. Uh, let's start with CJS in North Carolina. First, c O thoughts, our prayers with your fellow North Carolinians and all you're going through.
Speaker 6: Hey, Shell, and thank you so much. I have two things I want to point out. The media is not covering a lot of stuff that's happening up in Appalachia. There has been so much destruction in Banner Elk and Boone and down towards Hickory, and then you know, going down to South Carolina. And I just found out today from a really good friend. Lake Hickory is in Hickory, North Carolina, and every few hours there's bodies washing into that lake coming down the river, and the.
Speaker 2: Media and nobody's talking about nobody's there. Have you seen one FEMA person, one relief person on the ground.
Speaker 6: My friends up there. I live in Raleigh area. But I've got real estate up there and stuff, and my friends are telling me that they haven't seen anybody. And then the latest thing I was just hearing is over towards Lake Loure in Ashville. I had friends hitting me. I'm a private business guy and I had friends hitting me on Friday saying, Craig, do you know anyone has access to helicopters? Because we need help. We can't get out of here. It's really bad. And I actually do, and a lot of these helicop private helicopter people from all over the Southeast have gone up there to try to help, and they have been told now, if they land and the police are there or the fire departments are there, they're going to arrest them. And one idiot cop whatever you want to call them, sheriff or whatever, it's told this gentleman that if you land here again, I'm going to arrest you.
Speaker 8: And he said, what is going on? He said, you can't be delivering this stuff because it all has to be or orchestrated and oriented from the US government, from their suppliers. Now, let's just imagine who those suppliers are. Do you think they're friends of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Now, I haven't confirmed this, but if somebody on my staff sent me something that said that, I don't know if this is on tape, Linda, you can confirm this for me if you want. About mayor Pete Buddha Judge announcing the private drones are restricted from flying. Why why did the FCC shut down Elon, Elon Musk and Starlink and revoke space Link Starlink awards that you know would have likely been able to at least provide communications at a minimum, you know, but maybe save lives if it was used properly, because we could identify the areas where people absolutely needed desperate help that we don't even know are alive yet today and it's a week later.
Speaker 8: Right, bootage ud.
Speaker 6: He did, he did do that, and that's because he doesn't want to want the world to see what's going on because FEMA is not there. You know. Cammy came out yesterday and goes, oh, we're going to give each of you seven hundred and fifty dollars. Well, Biden, thanks a lot, and he's waiting, he's waiting for, you know, the free money to go to students, and I'm like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 8: And it's just what's.
Speaker 6: Happening up there is horrible. And I've offered generators, I've offered all kinds of stuff to people, and yeah, you just got to do what you can to help because our government's not going to help us as it is today.
Speaker 2: I have said this for years. Never trust the government. Always be independent, because their promises are false and they never come true. Anyway, CJ. We love our friends in North Carolina, hang in there, and I hope we can get rescue efforts. That's why I'm supporting. I wrote a big check this week to Samaritans person. I'll probably write another one over the weekend. I mean, I'm just gonna call Reverend Graham and ask him what he needs to be honest, because he's doing all the work that they should be doing. And Elon Musk, God bless him for sending all that stuff out there at his own cost immediately because Donald Trump made the phone call to him.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you know, the Harris Biden administration has been at war with Elon Musk. They don't like him. Unbelievable times. We're living in here on the.
Speaker 7: Radio show, the mainstream media love State. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Twenty five to the top of the hour, Toll free numbers eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, will get to your calls coming up here in mere moments. We are talking to a lot of people and want to get as many calls from North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, the states that have been impacted by Hurricane Helene and the abandonment of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. As I call it, this is Kamala's Katrina. That's a disaster that all this money was diverted away from FEMA to Harris Biden on vetted illegal immigrants. You know, out of all the jobs my dad gave me when I was growing up, the one I hated the most. I mean, I didn't mind doing any I didn't mind shoveling the snow. I didn't mind cutting the lawn. I did not mind cleaning out the garage. I did not mind when every week I'd have to clean the kitchen floor with this goofy machine that my father had, and I did not mind. I didn't mind those chores.
Speaker 6: You know, I did it.
Speaker 2: It was part of my routine, and I think every kid should have some chores to do some kind but getting up on the ladder a couple of times a year to clean out the gutters just hated it. And now there's a permanent solution. It's called leaffilter dot com slash Hannity. Where was this solution when I was growing up? And right now? You'll save thirty percent off when you go to leaffilter dot com slash Hannity. They take care of everything from start to finish. Every installation comes with a free inspection, estimate, lifetime guarantee. Leaf Filter Trusted Pro is going to clean out, realign heal your gutters before installing Lee Filter. You'll never have to get on a ladder again. It's America's number one gutter protection system. It'll protect your siding, it'll protect your foundation, it'll protect your number one investment. I'll schedule your free inspection, get thirty percent off your entire purchase leaffilter dot com slash hannity, free inspection, thirty percent off laaf Filter, one word dot com slash Hannity, and extra discounts for seniors and for the military. All right, let's get to our busy foil before we get to our busy phones. Let me play something for you. Let me play And this is really heartbreaking, I think in many ways. And it's a woman in North Carolina. Her name is Misty Cogbill. He's from the Black Mountains of North Carolina, describing the horrific situation in her area. It's been a week. They're getting no help at all whatsoever. And with one exception, Franklin Get Graham's Samaritan's purse, who's been on the ground. They're the only people. They're also getting help from someone else, Elon Musk thanks to Donald Trump picking up the phone. Elon doesn't have a good relationship with the Harris Biden administration, even though he's about to rescue their astronauts that are lost in space. But you might recall that had the FCC not illegally revoked the space X Starlink award, it would have been up and running in North Carolina and they wouldn't have had to, you know, rush in last minute. Now he successfully did it, and he did it, and he donated it extraordinary act of kindness on his part. And now Biden is directed, you know, for the development of starlink satellites to be set up. I'm like, yeah, a little late. Donald Trump had already done it. Listen, listen to what people are living through, describing the horrific situation.
Speaker 4: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: We've seen our friends and neighbors lose their homes. We've seen classrooms of children who have no longer have their homes. We are hunting for teachers. We have twenty three teachers out of our list that we haven't been able to find. I've been a teacher in Black Mountain for twenty five years. I've been a resident there for forty eight, and we've never experienced anything like this. We don't know school is out indefinitely. And that was where many of our families received food services, like their therapy, their physical therapy, their's speech therapy. It was their community. You know, a community is not buildings. A community's heart, isn't it people? And we're all working together. As you can see, the destruction is just overwhelming. That's my church kitchen. They fed almost a thousand people yesterday. There's no water, there's no electricity, there's no gas. We need so much help. We don't want to be forgotten. Our communities all hold hands with each other. Black Mountains want to know as children go to school together, we're not separate. That we need things like baby formula, baby food, pet supplies, we need outreach. We have a group of nurses who are off duty that are setting up a medical station at First Baptist Church, and we're trying to do the best we can. But we just need help.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just a desperate situation, just so desperate. All right, let's go to North Carolina and let's say hi to Bobby in North Carolina. Bobby, your thoughts and prayers are with you in every North Carolin Thank you.
Speaker 11: Sean.
Speaker 4: Listening to that just it's chilling me even more. I've born and raised in Hickory. I've lived here my whole life. I'm right beside the Hickory Airport and right beside Lake Hickory. I can't confirm the reports that CJ said he heard about bodies in this river, but I do in Lake Kickory. But I do know I've had just in the time I've been taught waiting on hold here, I've had There's been five local helicopters and planes flying over on en route from Statesville and Hickory Airport up to the Ashville, just trying to get up there, to get to anyone. But I mean it's Swann though of Black Mountains, I mean Chimney Rock, Old Fort, all these old historic towns are they're gone. And I mean these people don't have flood insurance and most of them don't. I mean, these they're they're gonna be wiped off. It's gonna be decades sometimes never coming back. But there's no help to them. I've had dozens of friends, We've got a lot of local relief efforts here in Hickory, friends of going up there daily, off duty nurses going up there with insulin, hundreds of cases of water, anytime they can to get up there to these cities. And their FEMA has now taken over after it took them about five days to get up there. But they've taken over a lot of the local any of the big distribution centers where stuff was being stored, and they're turning away a lot of supplies. They were taking any monetary donations and saying they're putting them in the local funds, but they're not. They were taking the funds and saying, oh, we're going to put it in our FEMA fund and they that doesn't promise that it's going to these local officials. Well, a lot of the people up there that I talked to that we're in these at these places were basically standing arm in arm saying that we're going to take this money and give it to our locals ourselves. And they were like, all right, they'd started to negotiate with them, but it shouldn't take negotiation. They should have the funds. We shouldn't be they shouldn't be needing to disperse funds if they had had the money to begin with, and they had the money, but they gave it away to people that do nothing for this country but loot and take jobs of Americans.
Speaker 2: So they gave it to Harris Biden unveted illegals. We now have confirmed that they gave over a billion dollars that otherwise would go to the people of North Carolina. You know, the fact that it's a week later and they don't have enough boots on the ground is unbelievable to me. The only people that I've seen on the ground there are well, first, neighbor helping neighbor, and the other group is Samaritans, Purse, and that's why I made a donation of Reverend Graham's group this week, and I urge people if you can help out. Reverend Graham's Samaritans Purse is the real deal. I've known him for many many years. It's Samaritanspurse dot org. And we'll put it up on my website a link so people can click on it and just go there directly.
Speaker 4: Yes, Samaritans Purse is the place to be given to. We've had a lot of friends around here. Donate to them and go volunteer with them. But don't donate to the Red Cross or the FEMA funds because those are not going to come to the ones here. But we have. I've seen of all the people I've talked to you that's been up there since it started and coming back here and getting more supplies and going back up, they said that they haven't really seen hardly in it may except for maybe the bigger cities like Asheville, where Biden happens to be landing at today. And there is a no fly restriction zone over the areas that are in effect. That all of the local helicopters and planes that were going taking supplies up there and some of them having the jaws of life for humans, like trying to go down and send down basket catchers to send up people that are trapped or anything. They can't go because Biden's here for a pr trip to land at Ashware.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, that's why Donald Trump didn't go. And I talked to Donald Trump directly. I said, are you going? And this was maybe Tuesday of this week. He said whatever day he was in Georgia. And he said to me, I've been told by Senator Tillis and said Bud that this is not the right time to go. And he said, well, what can I do? He goes. They don't have any communication, he said. They said, you're friends with Elon Musk. Can you call Elon Musky? Elon Musk, I mean, he literally moved at the speed of light to get you know, the starlink connections up for people. And I don't know if it's everywhere, but it's pretty Elon said, is pretty close to everywhere at this point, and they're sending more as needed. Well, anyway, our prayers are with you. It's a this is a this is a national disgrace. And all these FEMA funds and hearing that they don't have enough funding for hurricane season is insane. And then we find out that Harris and and Biden, you know, they were basically rated the FEMA lock box and gave it to their unvetted illegals. And now they don't on people. They're given to give a one time payment of seven hundred and fifty bucks. That's not that's not going to do crap for these people, and they don't they don't even have a plan to fix this. Now, this is this a week later, and they are so behind the eight ball. They have so dropped the ball they didn't even stage anything to prepare for this. You know Governor Kemp's comments, he's furiously declared eleven counties in Georgia a disaster area. He asked for ninety and then they go up to they go up thirty. Big deal, he asked for ninety. He's on the ground, You're not on the ground. Let's go to Georgia, Mike next, Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 11: Hi, Sean, that afternoon.
Speaker 2: What's going on? My I'm sorry about what's going on in your state too.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm in I'm in Valdosta and we kind of got blasted really good here. You really don't hear about it anywhere on the news, not only US, but Madison, Florida, Perry, Florida, Steinachi, Florida. They're just south of us. But we caught the brunt of the eyewall that came through here. And I mean, I really feel bad like saying what happened to us, But what's going on in North Carolina with the flooding and everything. But our damage is mostly wind damage. And if you know South Georgia and the Valdosta area, there's a lot of pine trees. I mean, I know my property, I have eight acres of land, and you know, fortunately for me, none of those pine trees landed on me. But you know, everywhere you drive you see houses with with one, two, three, five, sometimes multiples of that pine trees on their roofs. And it's just devastating seeing this. I mean, I'm originally from South Florida and I survived Hurricane Andrew. And what I see here in South Georgia I saw in Miami Dade County after Hurricane Andrew, and it's just devastating just to see that. Just a year ago, we went through Idelia and some people are just getting their houses rebuilt and redone and things fixed up. And these same houses I saw a year ago now have sustained the same type of damage. And if not for President Trump and Franklin Graham, you wouldn't see anybody down here. Samaritan's purse is down here. They're camped out in one of the Baptist churches here. They've probably got oh my god, probably forty five fifty vehicles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're bringing those big tractor trailers. Have you seen those tractor trailers they have?
Speaker 11: Oh yes, sir, yes, sir, they got them. And they've got a bunch of smaller trucks. They've got equipment. You know, they're helping out, you know. And Donald Trump when he came, I mean he brought truckloads of supplies. And I don't know if you noticed the building that he did his press conference in front of that. It was a what was left of a furniture store and a thrift store, and I mean it looked like a bomb exploded inside that building. It was a red brick building that the roof, I mean half the building's gone, and fortunately enough for the lady that owns it, a lot of her stuff survived, and you know, and she's got it in trailers in front of her store to protect it. But one thing you see down here in South Georgia is people helping people. One thing I found out about South Georgia and Valdosta when I moved here from Miami was the friendliness of the people, their willingness to help.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 11: The church I belonged to today, Uh, you know, I drive lyft in Uburn. I gave up part of.
Speaker 9: My day to help deliver.
Speaker 11: Six hundred meals to people of need and you know, apartment buildings and senior shelters and senior homes. Uh, you know, just giving up my time and my vehicle to make sure people can eat. And it's you know, and it's churches around around you know, Lounge County that we're all doing the same thing. We're no thanks to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and the rest of that that come all up there, that that just you.
Speaker 2: Know, they didn't stage a damn thing. And Governor Kemp, who's a very mild mannered guy. And I've got to know him, you know, in the last number of months, and I wish I knew him better earlier. And you know for him to come out and slam the Biden administration for doing their job. If the governor of Georgia calls and says, there's ninety counties that are disaster areas and you only you know, declare eleven of them, and he has to fight to get thirty of them instead of ninety, let me tell you. And then you tell people after you didn't stage a single thing, knowing a cat poor, a hurricane was about to hit like they did in Georgia, like they did in Florida, you didn't stage anything. There was no preparedness. Then we find out you're running your femas out of money that they rated FEMA's account to give it to Harris Biden illegal immigrants. And then their big offer is a one time payment of seven hundred and fifty bucks. This is a national, disgusting, despicable, repulsive, miss you know, disaster of their doing. And I hope people in Georgia and North Carolina and in Tennessee and Florida understand the magnitude of this failure. And add to that the port strike disaster, add to that lecturing Israel not to not to take out Iran's nuke sites after two hundred ballistic miss fired at them. I mean to add to that, they're radicalism. I'm so it's time for the adults to get back in charge. Anyway, I know the governor will do a good job in your state, Governor Kemp, I know that Governor de Santis is doing a good job. I know that Senator Bud and Senator Tillos are doing their best. Thank God for Franklin Graham and samaritans Perse. We have a link on Hannity dot com Samaritansperse dot org to help out our fellow Americans considering the government spent their FEMA money on illegal immigrants. Anyway, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. Lots of prayers for our friends that are impacted by this. And that's going to wrap things up for today. As we have full complete coverage of well Kamala's Katrina, we'll get into that and the FEMA disaster moneies that were diverted to Harris Biden illegal immigrants. We have, of course, Harris and Biden lecturing Israel how to respond to the two hundred ballistic missiles fired by Iran, which is outrageous. We have a port strike that is going to impact every American on the Eastern seaboard and then some, and we'll have all the details of all of this. Say you DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.