Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once. See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Spoder Club said this for Travis Hunter, it wasn't a dry eye in the house. It wasn't a dry eye in America. I don't cry much, but man I cried for this young man.
Speaker 1: It would.
Speaker 2: I mean, look the love that he showed Coach Prime, because he said Coach Prime was the one that believed in him and said that, you know, I can play both sides of the ball, and Prime treated him like his own son.
Speaker 1: He's always looked.
Speaker 2: Out after me like you know, he trusted He's trusted Coach Prime because a talent like this, the likelihood of you getting the number one overall college high school player I'll come to an HBCU is not very good. And then he followed. He trusted him so much. When he left, he could have went to a lot of There are a lot of D one schools that had the bag for him. He says, No, I believe in Coach Prime. Coach Prime. I followed Coach Prime to j State. I'm gonna follow him to see you. And it's more than nobody in the history of college won more awards in a season than what this young man did this year. He wanted to belt the car, he wanted the Girsky, he wanted No, he wonted the Butnerik, he wanted to Ronnie Lott. He won the Heisman. He was he won it all. And you can tell, you can tell he's such a humble kid. He wants to do the right thing. Yes he's green, Yes he's young. We were all young, we were all green, We all made mistakes. But it's hard not to root for the kid, it really is. And I know, look, I know people like GENTI should have won, and he would have said that genty you know, I look, and look, we've seen guys have rushing seasons like this. We've never seen and we might not ever see a guy do what he's been able to do on both sides of the ball at the level in which he's done it. I'm not to take snaps out of it. People like snaps is not a stat. Do you believe have you ever seen anybody in your lifetime? I'm talking about somebody fifty or younger, So I'm gonna say, between the ages of fifty and thirty five, have you ever seen somebody at the collegiate level play at the level in which he played this year? I don't believe you can say you can't, and that's why he won the award. So I'm happy for him. I'm happy for him family. It was, it was, It was great. His speech was great. Well deserved, well deserved. Oh Joe Travis Hunter is the Associate AP College Football Players of the Year. He received twenty six of forty three votes on a panel at top twenty five voters. Hunter kept piling up the hardware. He also won the Walter Camp Player of the Year Award, along with the Chuck mcnerrick Ward as top Receiver and the Bullet the Golf Award no the Chuck mcnerritt as the top defensive player. And the Bullet and the Kop Award as the top receiver, and he should have won the Thorpe Award matter of fact, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: Want because if he'dn't won that, nobody else.
Speaker 2: I don't believe another player would have ever won these World War votes.
Speaker 1: That's that's not the only one. He got one more coming to now, Oh yeah, he got he got one more. He got one more coming. That's some that's some good hardware. Two before the draft. That's a rib that hard well. But Ojo, does the Thorpe understand how that looks? I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Let's just say the second argument, Ojo, he doesn't win the award, But do you know how that looks when you don't have him as a finalist and he just won the Chuck mc nerrick as the I as the player, if dB not on the difference.
Speaker 1: They don't know what they're doing. They don't know what they're doing. Okay, we can't give him everything. We can't do. Why do you care because they didn't? You know, you know how they are? You know, do you know how the people are the people that are in positions of power. You know, we were gonna find a way We're gonna find a way around it. We're gonna find some type of excuse. And I would love I would love to hear the reasoning behind whoever makes the decision on whether he wins it or not. Why wouldn't you give it to him? What's the great? Did you watch him play? Do you actually understand the game of football and what he was able to do this season as a defensive back? No, come on, now, it's always personal, to always personal. He had a phenomenal season. He had a phenomenal season.
Speaker 2: The number ten boys in State grams the College Football playoff spot, beating the number nineteen u NLB running rems in the Mountain West Championship. Aston genty thirty two carries, two hundred and nine yards and a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Many believed that he closed the gap.
Speaker 2: Some think might he might have overtaken Travis Hunter, who was off. I don't because his odds did fall o Joe, because the young man was he not like one hundred and fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Sixty yards away record.
Speaker 2: Ask give me his total numbers now, because I think he has three hundred and forty four. I think he had two twelve three, He had three twelve thirty two, three forty four, so he had three hundred and forty four carries. But I still think he's one hundred and something one hundred and fifty yards. Let's just say give or take ten yards from Barry's single season rushing record, like I said, Bowl game. So he's going. He's got another game to play. And the thing that gets him oho is that he's gonna pop one every If you go back and look, he popped by thirty forty fifty sixty eighty yarder. So now he's playing with house money because if I give him, if he pops one for seventy eighty yards, oh Joe, I give him the ball twenty more times.
Speaker 1: He's just have at least like I don't listen, I don't think people understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ojo, before you go, Ojo, he has three hundred and forty four carries.
Speaker 1: He's three yards short of twenty five hundred.
Speaker 2: Uh so he needs I think Barry had twenty six twenty eight, So he needs one hundred and one hundred and thirty two yards to break Barry's single season rushingtone. Now remember, now, Ojo, Barry did play in the Holiday Bowl. He rushed for two twenty five and five touchdowns, but those stats didn't count, and a lot of NFL players are voicing their support for Aston Genty. Jonathan Stewart Aston Jenny is the Heisman winner. If you swapped Colorado, they are in the top ten team. Matt Lionard rock Heward said Aston Genty should wear the Heisman trophy.
Speaker 1: That disagreement. I just want to name all the people that have done what is done. No disrespect, no disrespect to him, you know, kudos, salute, you know for his achievement this season. Barry Sander has been a two thousand yard Russian college Am I correct? Melvin Gordon has been a two thousand yard Russian in college as well. Am I correct? Marcus Allen, Am I correct? Yes? Okay, Derrick Hendry Russian college ladle and Thomlinson? Am I correct? Adrian Peak Wait wait a minute, Yes, No, I mean I meant to say sixtieth freshman year. He did it twice, Toroy David, you went to twic down here, down here, down south to Miami. Let me keep going. Matt Fote had a thousand, right, two thousand correct? Ricky William two thousands had a two thousand yard season. Correct. R Larry Johnson Kansas City and Plavas and Dady Larry Johnson had a two thousand and Smith from Central Florida had a two thousand yard season. Right, Ron Daane, I'm still going on and on and on the people that achieved exactly what Ashton Genty has done with Travis Hunter has done this season on both sides of the ball hasn't been done before a It hasn't been at the level at the level he's done it. Yes, we've had the way players we had the charge will Sins, you know, were the.
Speaker 4: Champ Bailees is it Chris Ohio stated they've done it, but they didn't do it to the extent in which he did it. Every goddamn snap of the season, both sides of the ball of fishing on both sides of the ball.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I respect what Ashley, what brother Genti has done, but everybody's done it. Nobody's done what Travis Hunter has done this year on the defensive side of the ball and the offensive side of the ball. Every snap. Come on, man, what are we talking about? And that's no disrespect the brother, my brother from Boise State. Man, you had a hell of a season. But what Travis Hunter did this year, man is different.
Speaker 2: Man, some some mold.
Speaker 1: That's some old alien type.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, know that I'm gonna let you finished. I don't want to say the wrong Yeah for me, I I I for me.
Speaker 2: I think Travis Hunter is the best collegiate player in college football. And I'm not talking about snaps because snaps is not a stat But I'm saying, if you look at what he did on the officer side of the football, you look at what he's done on the defensive side of the football, It's hard for me to say that there's a I've seen a better college player.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we've seen I don't know if we've seen a better college athlete that play the game of football. I can't say that I've seen that. And to to to be top five and receiving yards, to be top five and in receptions UH, to play UH at the level that he played at on the defensive side of the football, that's just me. Look, stead, I respect these guys. Matt if if a if the Seisman Trophy winner and he gets the vote. Brock Heward analyzed the game. I love the way he calls the game. Jonathan Stewart played, played in the league and played at a very high level. So I respect all these guys opinions, but for me, the best collegiate player in.
Speaker 1: Football is Travis anyone that that would never disagree again. Some people are gonna hold hold Travis at the stake because of their personal vendettas against Prime because it's Colorado. For whatever reason, they won't give him his credit, his due credit. You know, those people that can't get or side with their personal reason for hating Prime and allow that to effect what Travis Hunter has done and their decision making when it comes to you know, the Heisman voting or just like it's it's ridiculous, man, It's ridiculous. And those that have played the game of football, that have actually played the game of fall and are watching him do what he's doing and still have thoughts that someone else should with the heisman is beyond me because I've never seen it, and I was a great athlete and I ain't never seen it like that. Yeah, Yeah, what what the hell is y'all looking at? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I don't I don't care you, ma butt. And my thing is more, I don't he well, he be. I don't care if he can do it at the next level. We're talking about at this level, the Heisman Trophy ain't got nothing to do with the NFL level we're talking about this year. And you're not, well, he's not even a top ten player, I believe. Look yeah that now. See now, y'all just saying stuff just to say stuff, because he is a top ten player and his draft is gonna his his draft status is gonna reflect that. Look, maybe he maybe he won't be as good as receiver in the NFL, maybe he won't be as good as dbat.
Speaker 1: But we're talking about right now as a collegiate player. Ojo.
Speaker 2: That's what we're talking about, because who's to say the aston gent he's gonna go to the NFL and play and have the type of career in the NFL that he had in college. A lot of times got Troy Davis. I don't even think played us now. Matt Fourtey had a couple of good years in the NFL. I think the Smith kid uh from UFC and u c F. I don't think he might well. I think he played like a year or two in Detroit, but he never had the obviously we look Barry and ladanion of Marcus Allen. You know a Ron Dame Day didn't have the type of career. He wasn't the all time leading rush in college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's different than Williams's one thing to be able to college when you get to that grown men and brown they got miles of feed them grown in. The grown men they have a wife to take care, they got they got they got kids. Mortgages do yeah, Cardinal rent insurance side chick, did you finish?
Speaker 2: Come up?
Speaker 1: You finish in two thousand? Every season?
Speaker 2: Bash every Because here's the thing in college and what I try to tell people, look on a college team. Let's take the best college team ever assembled. Let's just say out of one hundred and fifteen players, they got thirty NFL players. The NFL got a fifty three man roster. All of them more in the NFL. Hey, all of them there, even the fifteen or sixteen practice squad guys are in the NFL. So that's the difference. What you're going against every seat. And what I tell people this, oh cho I used to tell people all the time. I don't care if you talk to take the best player the best offensive lineman, the best defensive line. You take the best dB, you take the best wide receiver. If that guy in the NFL, he can make him foolish. An average dB can take a great wide receiver at time like what happened to him? He must be hurt and the same and the same thing off I've seen off a great office alignment and guys just guys like that.
Speaker 1: How you put that man for two sacks?
Speaker 2: That man is the first team All Pro tackle and you got two sacks and three fashions only.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different when you're going up against a grown man, and yeah, his only job is to what be a football player? These guys got to go to class, they gotta go to study hall, they got to do all this other stuff professional.
Speaker 1: Football. Like where I said basically that it's grown man at the next level and it's not gonna be easy. And then they will probably say, well, hell, the same will go for Travis Hunter and him being successful at the next level. Listen, if you if you if you know football, if you understand skill sets, if you understand DNA, and if you understand a person being special at what they do, you know when they're going to d transition. Well, he's one of them players, He's one of those people. He's one of those people. It's going to transition. I mean, just just so people don't say, you just say it's difficult when when playing go from college and the chance of making it at the next level or being as successful as you were in college at the next level, it's difficult, yes, but you can tell you just know, O Joe.
Speaker 2: But but oh Joe, we're not saying you go dominant in college. Yeah, but I'm saying, let's just say he has to speak. Let's just say they have packages. And because you know what happened, ought Joe. When you have a dominant college career, people automatic tations. If you will come do that and fail, that's and but you sent those expectations by doing what you've done at the collegiate letter. So it doesn't matter where you play football or basketball or baseball or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: When you have when you set up lofty expectations, when you.
Speaker 2: See guys like a Fred Curley in track, or you see guys like a Michael Norman in track and they have outstanding careers.
Speaker 1: Xabier x man.
Speaker 2: He won one hundred and the four hundred meters, but injuries, so they expect you to go.
Speaker 1: I mean, but there are some guys.
Speaker 2: You look at Michael Johnson, Michael didn't have that great a college career and he's one of the two or three great.
Speaker 1: Greatest track sprinners in the history of the sport.
Speaker 2: When you talk when you talk about speed, so you talk about you know from four hundred downs, who I mean, what you got? You say, maybe Carl, that's it. But he didn't have he didn't have a stellar career like you know, some of some of these others like Carl, Carl could have made the eight Olympics that they're not boycotted. But you don't. You don't know, o Jo. But I'm just saying I'm throwing I'm throwing apart what we saw about.
Speaker 1: Think about the great receivers. When you saw Mega Tron at Georgia Tech, you knew what I was. When you saw Larry Fitzgerald at Pittsburgh, yes, you knew what time it was. You know when you saw Junio Jones and Alabama, you knew what time it was. When you saw Tranviers Hunter at Colorado, you know what time it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I knew Megatrope would even be better pro I said, because if he ever, if he ever had a quarterback, he could be something special. Yeah, because he was at Georgia Tech. They ran the football, so he catching forty five he catching forty five passes. But when you look at the size, he's six foot four, two hundred and forty, he's running four three. You're like, who gonna deal with that? First of all, who's gonna press it? What d be trying to press Megatron? Okay, now you get him in the red zone, you gotta give him gunner. You gotta give him gunner gunner support, basically lining two guys up on the top, over top of it, or he gonna jump up and catch the ball.
Speaker 1: He got a forty plus in Burda. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's six foot four, he's two forty. So we saw when he got a quarterback. Well, you just saw the numbers that he put out. He just had arguably one of the greatest single seasons in the history. He still has the record almost two thousand yards and sixteen games. So you're you're absolutely right. Sometimes you can just look at a guy and see it translate. He's like, yeah, he's gonna be nice. Yeah, well, I guess what Ojoe. Next Saturday, we're gonna find out all this speculation. I think he should war because they're gonna be some disappointed folks on both sides. People gonna say Gent this should one if he doesn't win. People gonna say Travis should have won if he doesn't win. But hey, whatever, the case is not a situation where it's.
Speaker 1: Like Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow was the overwhelming favorite. You know, Reggie, you shouldn't even be sad if gent wins, if Travis wins. At the end of the day, both of them won regardless. And I'm not talking about the goddamn heightsman, I'm just saying in general, both of them won regardless. No matter who's going home with that goddamn trophy. They both had great seasons their boy, they're both getting ready to do great things at the next level. Yeah, man, look here, o, Joe, I want that trophy. Hey, I'm just happy to I'm just happy to be a part of it. I love that trophy because guess what, Yeah, because they remember that. You see you see all those the Heisman House, and they have all those old guys, they have Archie Griffin to have uh uh, they have Marcus sound, they have to.
Speaker 2: Have Tea bro.
Speaker 1: I want to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, because guess what, o Joe, Fifteen years from now, ain't nobody go to remember.
Speaker 1: No two thousand yard run season if you don't win the trophy, we remember, we remember Marcus.
Speaker 2: He was the first to do it. He won the Heisman. Barry did it, he won the Heisman. Ricky did it. He won the Heisman. Uh uh, Henry, Henry did it, he won the Heisman.
Speaker 1: Southern Yard. Don't mean to say if you ain't got that trophy, come on, listen, I'm with you. Were you right? But yeah, I'm with you. It was a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a great thing, you know. But so many other people have done it already. With Travis Hunt has done we haven't seen that before, right, not that level consistently weekend and week out.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be very, very interesting. I'm ready for Saday to come. I'm ready for Saturday to come so we can find out. Travis Hunter fights, backs, tells people to mind their own business. His fiancee d addressing everything.
Speaker 5: Can I say something before you even go home.
Speaker 1: Can I say something, Oh, Joe, we're in the Arab Yeah, go ahead. The media when the era of the internet, and what happens is if you don't put anything online when it comes to your relationship or the person you're dealing with, then you don't have to worry about anything. But the minute it touches online, then everyone is welcome and it's allowed to have an opinion on, say, a topic, whatever that may be. And that includes Travis Hunter, his fiance, everything he has going on, some of the things that we see online. You know. I mean, I don't really care to chime anybody, but everyone else does because now you've put us in your business. Small example myself. You know, I'm one who doesn't care and always been in that media, you know. So I'm one that that that overshares when things are going good. So I'm also one when things are going bad. I'm going to continue to overshare because I don't want you to think like, uh oh, I'm only gonna show you the good when things are going beautiful, and all of a sudden things are bad, I go into hide. No, if I live publicly when things are good, I'm gonna live publicly when things are bad.
Speaker 5: So that's something I'm used to.
Speaker 1: But as far as Travis concerned, and it fiance, you're young and the best way to go about things. If you don't like the people in your in your in your in your personal business, then you just got to you got to be offline.
Speaker 5: You got to keep your relationship offline, you know, if that makes sense?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah. I don't like Oh Joe, you know, I've been supported. Oh okay, okay, but she should never trend in front of Travis. He said, why you trended? We know you because of Travis. Okay, Okay, You're never gonna be we know her because of Travis.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 2: She's not. We knew Josel before Tom because she was Jasel. Okay, she's not a stand alone she's a stand besides. Beyonce is a stand alone Beyonce before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I've used that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, sure, right right, I don't get bro.
Speaker 2: You have to understand and she's like these women, these there are didas.
Speaker 1: Do you understand how this worked?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I said, I don't know the one and I'm I'm on her side, and I wanted to win at the end of the day, and if and if if, if Travis happy some things. Guys, how many of y'all listen to what the internet said telling you? But y'all expect this man to listen. Do y'all expect this man to take y'all advice? Oh, here's a relationship. When who advice do you take? Who advice?
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken?
Speaker 2: That being said, young lady, like Adidas, when these people come around, there's gonna be times you're gonna have to sign foot He's gonna have to sign footballs, he's gonna have to sign helmets, he's gonna have to sign jerseys. He's gonna have to do me. He's gonna have to take pictures. You know how I know because when I go to sponsors, I have to sign footballs, I have to sign helmets, I have to sign photos, I have to sign jerseys. That's a part of it. He understands that you're about to come into a situation you're gonna have more money at your disposable than you even dreamed of. And why is that that's a part of it. And for you to say when you've taken when he's taking those talks about how long do I have to stay here all day? You should grace sleep and willingly stay there a month if that's what it requires. And for you to talk about, well, the reason why I left him on and for my inbox, well you know he's younger than me and he cheated.
Speaker 1: You see, now you threw that man on the bus. We didn't need to know that. We did not need to know that.
Speaker 2: Why you put that man business in the street? Are you perfect? That's look I don't I don't like the part of oversharing in a relationship because it was unnecessary. Why you and Travis gott together? Did you have to say he wasn't my type? That was for nobody to know.
Speaker 1: You don't have to share everything people you don't.
Speaker 2: And now you and it makes me. It's none of my business, but it makes you. It makes you, It pains you in a mad life. Oh he wasn't your type, but now he is my type. Well, it seems like your type might be George Washington, Ben Franklin. You listen, says Grant. It might be some of those type. You know what I'm saying, O Joe, Just you, young lady, You don't have to share that's you and Travis' relationship. Guys, I don't know what y'all want o Cho and I to do. Oo has met Travis once? I've met him once. H He has the best mentor that he could possibly have, and that's one prime he has the best. Guys, we're just like you. We're on the internet. He's not gonna listen to us. Sometimes you have to something has to happen to you. You have to see it for yourself. Somebody can't tell you about it. Oh Joe, if somebody you didn't know offered you advice on finances, everybody on the chat, who y'all y'all listening to him? If somebody that y'all didn't know, tell y'all what y'all should do with y'all money, say hey, give me your money.
Speaker 1: Listen. No, you're not.
Speaker 2: So. He looks at you, guys, and yeah, I'm sure he appreciates your support, but he's not gonna take your advice when it comes to his dating or who he's gonna be with. I just have a problem with her sharing. I have a problem with her understanding and o Jo, she's young, she doesn't understand what comes along with it. But I'm trying to enlighten her as somebody that's been in that space and somebody that understands it. When you're dealing with sponsors and you're dealing with advertisers, you go into a room and their footballs and their helmets and they're jerseys, and there's pictures, and you're taking pictures. You understand for the kind of money that they're going to be paying him. I don't really think that's an awful lot to ask. I don't now could I could be wrong, Ojo, And some people might think, well, you know, hey, but I just don't think. I just don't think, ma'am, you need to have this because you were trendy traveling the Heisman. You didn't win No, you didn't win no war. We shouldn't have having this conversation about you. Y'all chose to be together. Your young Travis is young. Everybody knows that first level and.
Speaker 1: The best thing about it when its possible, because you think that's the one you know and and I'm hoping it is. And I love love what they're doing. I love that for Travis. I love that for her as well. I love I love love and general, I love it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I just say the issue is if you can understanding, if you if you have a relationship online, it allows everybody in your personal business and everybody to have an opinion. If you can't take that, and you have to, you know, come out and say well this is that, then you have to you have to take it offline.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If you look here, I'm saying when you date publicly, that breakup is going to be publicly. And just like you all that google as, I love this bad. I love it when you do all that publicly. Guess what happens when it goes sideways? You see it when they date publicly. Now they're saying this and I didn't do that, and you didn't pick the kids up, and you were sleeping at this person that you are to see that.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, I'm you. You finna get exactly what it is when things are bad. Oh you finna get that too. You're finna get the good and the bad. I mean that's that's his day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I you ain't getting nothing. Speculation.
Speaker 2: Man, he liked that, Oh he liked that. Oh yeah, oh he don't date nothing but this. Oh he don't date nothing but that. Oh he do this ain't nothing and nobody and nobody t see me no well with nobody. So I don't know how y'all know.
Speaker 4: What I like.
Speaker 5: You said two ten and you're all in.
Speaker 1: I know what you know what I like? No, I like who hard to talk beat at the bottle? That's what I like.
Speaker 2: You don't, Joe, That's what I'm looking for. But uh, look, no, bro, ain't no back failing. I'm just saying I don't agree with what she's said. I agree with them to have a right to be together. That's their decision.
Speaker 1: She ain't got no gun to his head. So I'm glad everybody ain't nobody else only you and I.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, better been in a situation where someone didn't approve of our relationship and we and we we just walked away. He's not wired like that, because if he if I'd listened to that people, just I wouldn't have became what I became because Leepan didn't believe I I'm gonna play in the NFL. They didn't believe I could go to college and get a degree. Oh Joe, you'd have never left Liberty City. If you listen to other people when you're a professional athlete. You're wired differently because there's gonna be a lot of times that people don't.
Speaker 1: Believe in you.
Speaker 2: They say they believe in you, but you know that they don't because everybody don't see your vision. It wasn't revealed to them. And that's okay. The problem that I have is that she's revealing too much information. Travis is revealing too much information. You don't You didn't need to tell she got drunk in crowd romantic.
Speaker 1: We didn't need to know that. That's between you.
Speaker 2: And think about his own Listen to listen to the words, man that ain't no romantic O.
Speaker 1: Joe got drunk and.
Speaker 5: Cried ourselves to seek. Now think about Lenny Williams. What did Lenny Williams do?
Speaker 1: He cried? He so recurrent theme. You see how you cope with right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? Oh Joe? You see how she has to coke? Do you see how she has to cope with things? Alcohol? Drugs?
Speaker 2: You see?
Speaker 1: Is that a good thing? No, it's not right, it's not right. Drugs and alcohol is not toughing mechanism. Oh no, I know you don't want to go.
Speaker 5: For those that cope in that manner. Now, my coping.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you.
Speaker 5: I can tell you about my days when I cried, my my my coping and how I cope. I cope with cigars. I you know, when things aren't going well for me, you know, when I was in the fetal position. During my time, you know, I go to Starbucks, I go to the Cuban spot, you know. During my time.
Speaker 1: My coping mechanism I game, I played, I played feet for I play Madden, I play Called Duty. But my type of coping is a little bit different as opposed to those who consume alcohol, you know, and and and you know and peels and whatever it may be.
Speaker 5: You know, my coping is just different. I just it's just think, just think.
Speaker 1: About the pain, that about that that that that fetal position pain like everything, every man has been through it and and and some and sometimes yeah, it's been for the worst for those who have been through that fetal position because they never see women the same, They never see women the same after that kind of hurting, that kind of pain.
Speaker 5: And I wish it, don't know, man, No, I wish it on no man.
Speaker 1: Everybody out here, you know, they walking around thinking they tough and I'm so and so and ya, okay, but you will find the one that day will have your net fetal position. Boy, and when you do, well, may God be with you. They know, yes, sir, yes, but oh Joe, everybody. People make it seem like, oh she did.
Speaker 2: So what about the people that you thought was gonna be together for ten fifteen years and they don't make it?
Speaker 1: Then what do you say?
Speaker 2: Y'all make it seem like it's a guarantee that if everything is perfect today, it'll be that way tomorrow, it'll be that way five years from tomorrow or ten years from tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Then what yeah, look, how you do? With how you do?
Speaker 2: I'm a very private per I don't reveal as much as as I don't reveal a whole lot. If you notice, I used to. I used to reveal my dogs and show different things. I said, let me shut this down, let me shut this down, and it's okay. I never I never revealed a partner. They speculate, but then, I mean only one time. I think that was in twenty twelve. We went to the first Honors was in Indy and well, I got a pictures now. But but I'm okay with I'm okay with y'all. Not being in my business. I don't want nobody. I don't want nobody talking about kids. I just ricently started posting my kids. I'm like, hey, y'all, you okay with it? For the longest I never posted them that we're grown, we're good. My son, I've never I've never posted my grandson. That's not my job. That's the that's a sperience job. If they want to post them, they can post it. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: My other daughter say hey, yeah, you can post and you good. I just I just I just like it. I don't like people in my business.
Speaker 2: I don't like people speculate because they see one thing and even if they see one thing, they believe something else.
Speaker 1: So I just like to keep people out of my business.
Speaker 2: And Travis, if I can give you any advice, not that you have to take it, because, like I said, I believe you have one of the great mentors of mentorship or is that broke? Keep it offline, keep your keep your dating, keep your dating life offline. Now if you want to poll you working out or stuff like that, have ad it, but man them relationships because there everybody's doctor Ruth, everybody's doctor Phil everybody's doctor a Larns Lessenger, and it's just not gonna end well. And then what makes it worse Ojoe is that he's listening to the comments. He's reading the comments. She's reading the comments. Now, she's listening to what.
Speaker 5: I don't give a I've had that. I don't give a very very long time.
Speaker 1: I don't vote what y'all say you got to. I'm gonna do what i want to do anyway. When things go good, I'm happy. When things go bad, I'm happy. It's gonna be in the public. You know what you say, I'm gonna still do what the hell I want to do. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Nothing gonna change. I've always been in sway whatever, on to the next and just keep.
Speaker 1: On right.
Speaker 2: Use because most of the time about you, you know, they're waiting to say, I told you, I knew it wasn't gona man, what I tell you did that? Oh yeah, hey, hey, hey, remember I told you, Hey Joe, remember I told you, I told you I knew it, I knew it was fake.
Speaker 1: They do it too much. Every time they turn around.
Speaker 2: The big a Siba, everybody just wait to say, I told you, Uh, the las Vegas Raiders now currently hold the number one pick. The Giants hold the number two pick, New England number three, Carolina number four, Jacksonville number five, uh, the Tennessee Titans number six, the Jets numbers seven, the Browns number eight, Chicago nine, the Bengals ten, New Orleans eleven, and the Dallas Cowboys well.
Speaker 1: Top ten pick. How that make you feel? O Joe?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: No, y'all might be able to draft Travis un up, y'all might trade up and get Travis. Hey that whoa can you imagine?
Speaker 2: No, Mike Brown ain't trading up nothing. He better have he Hey, he's gonna have to break that piggy bank over to pay Chase. See you see what you have when you kick the can down the road. That's that balloon payment. I know you don't remember that. Hey, that's what the housing market crash. You used to have what they call, you know, balloom papers, interest only loans. All you have to do is play the interest on the loan. You got a ten thousand, fifteen thousand square foot house that you're paying two thousand dollars a month. Now that bloom payment, you have to pay that thing off. You see what happened when he kicked that can down the road with Chase.
Speaker 1: That changed.
Speaker 2: Oh and Chase said, you've got no ski Manu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, no, no, man oh, I want you to see me then what they call strong. Now I'm sitting here thinking, no, no, let's think about this now. If we right now, based on our record, I'm not sure how the rest of the season is going to go. But what if the Bengals do trade that can go get Travis Hunney.
Speaker 2: First of all, ain't nobody gonna trade Ain't nobody gonna trade you for it?
Speaker 1: And first of all, that's not how y'all do business. You know that, I know that. Wait a minute. With with what we've done is we've turned the culture around and we have a winning culture. Culture all the way. Let me finish, the Detroit Lions ain't used to have a winning culture. What do they have now? When have y'all? Okay, tell me the time that the Bengals have traded up? They have And but we're trying to change the culture to a winner. I'm trying to figure out when y'all won did I didn't say that, I said we want to have So we have to make the necessary change to do so. And if trading up doing something we have, something we've never done before is going to help us get to that point, maybe we can trade up and get Travis Hunter to help bolster that defaise. I want to have dreads. How long you think I need to want to have them? Things? Well, you actually, if you want dreds, you could just order the goddamn little.
Speaker 2: No I want.
Speaker 1: I want to grow up. I want to grow about my own school. That's gonna that's gonna take about a year and a half before they lock up. I should lock you up for saying that. I should call the cops right now.
Speaker 2: He ain't no laws growing on my heir in a year and a half, ain't no at at this stage of my life, it's over.
Speaker 1: Just what I got, what I got? Yeah, huh, are you here? Your hair can't grow? I been just gonna grow like this. I bet they ain't gonna grow no dreads. I can't grow no locks. You can grow some locks. We just talking about. If your hair can grow in general, you can let it grow enough to where you can twist it out there and they'll lock up on your hair.
Speaker 2: Start to itch, Like if I grow a couple of days when I shave and my face started this, don't.
Speaker 1: Your hair all you got to do? Wash you gotta you gotta wash you. You sell some blue or head and shoulders. No, that's what I use on my hair.
Speaker 2: The volume,