Speaker 1: Adam, Adam, Carrol Lyne, she's a queen talking if you song.
Speaker 2: She's getting really.
Speaker 1: Not afraid to feel its episode, so.
Speaker 2: Just let it flo. No one can do we quiet.
Speaker 1: Cary Lyne is sound with Caroline.
Speaker 2: We're back with John Morgan. What a fun interview we had. We heard your whole story. You truly have like a magical journey of how you got to Nashville, became best friend with Jason Aldean through an uber ride, and now he cut sixteens of sixteen of your songs. You have your debut album Carolina Blue Out, Crickets was out. You just had number one friends like that with Jason Aldean, got three babies all under three.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean, just doing the damn thing. John Morrio said, I came here to.
Speaker 3: Play and money of pulp. Ruby here too.
Speaker 2: Ruby has been loving you. She's moving on to your manager now, so I mean that's how she works. She's all about love. I mean she'll take it where she can get it.
Speaker 4: You come here, you know where you're getting the most love. Cam here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna do a bonus episode. Tell me more. Just draw three cards and then let's just answer them from your soul, read it and give us your true truth. Okay, we want the real real.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. Good. I'm glad you got a hard one. It's so not fun when they're not hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah for you. Let's see, what's a message you wish you could deliver to someone?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, man, you know it?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I really don't. All of mine are not HR friendly.
Speaker 2: Probably you want to get people the middle finger? No, okay, yeah, I mean yeah, no, that's that's what I'm What kind of HR are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I will. I'll send out some love to my old man. He's turning seventy at the end of this month, so yeah, shout out to him. I would deliver him a message of hit him long and straight because he's probably going to play golf right now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I love that guy.
Speaker 2: What would you say the best piece of advice your dad taught you is.
Speaker 4: He's telling me a lot. Uh one of his biggest pet peeves. I think it was just you know, when you grow up like you know, we weren't. I wasn't dirt poor by any means. We're lowered, middle class, and you know he didn't grow up with a lot of stuff in his in his life either, but one of his biggest pet peeves was taking care of his stuff. You always take any and you take care of other treat other people's stuff, like, yeah, he needed there was no alcohol, that's on you. He would not have dropped that had there been alcohol.
Speaker 2: Well, I love if that was perfect. By the way, so many dogs a peede on this rug, it's totally fine. Yeah, it's great, We're good. So he was very particular.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, just yeah, in treating other like taking care of other people's stuff like it's yours. That was one big thing that he instilled in me early on, and I'm still that way.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: My wife says I'm a hoarder, but I don' wouldn't. I don't think i'm that. I think I'm like somewhere in between because I have a threshold too, Like if it sits in my garage for like a certain period of time, then I'm like, okay, I can a.
Speaker 2: Little organized more than a little. Yeah, you're very organized.
Speaker 3: For certain things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, like what things, weird things.
Speaker 3: I need to know You've gotten a lot out of I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad, but like what weird things? At least tell me what?
Speaker 3: No, I mean mostly just like you.
Speaker 2: Got some weird random drawers they got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything's labeled and I do that.
Speaker 2: I did that on my on Mother's Day, Like literally Mother's Day was a couple of weeks ago, and I literally deep cleaned every single drawer in our house. I took everything out of every door. I'm not talking about just some drawers, every drawer and our upstairs. And I'm so clean and organized, and I like organize it all through everything. I know everything is. And after I was done, I did all the laundry. Everything was hung up, there was not one thing out of place, and I was like, for one minute, it's perfect. Wow, that's crazy, and then I mean it's not. And then we had like a pizza party the next day and it's a disaster. But I'm like, for one minute, it's perfect, it's all perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thinking about organizing every drawer in my house me a panic attack.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's not the kind of that's not the kind of clean clean that you are. What what do you like with the OCD?
Speaker 4: Mostly like music stuff, like production stuff. I'm pretty like I try to not be it. I try to not be it in an annoying way, but I just can't help it sometimes, like cleaning up for instance. This is really nerdy and no one's probably gonna even know what I'm talking about, but you asked for this.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: When I'm like tracking a vocal if like I I'd do a lot of my own vocals at home, and so like it is, I love cleaning up a vocal track, which is taking all the breaths out, like making sure there's no room noise, very OCD.
Speaker 3: When it comes to stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, Okay, you want it to be perfect, you know exactly.
Speaker 3: All in all perfectionists, that's what you're looking.
Speaker 2: For, right yeh yeah, okay, that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah in some ways, And I do you know, chores around the house too, Don't get me wrong. I like I like a neat space, but depends on what space it is. That's my garage. I can't even walk through there. Man just sends immediate panic attack. It's just it's a storage in it, you know. And I'm like store for another time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, that's on.
Speaker 4: Yep, all right, I see ruby when I help me out which one that one. This is gonna be a hard one too. What's something you think is more challenging for you than it is for other people?
Speaker 3: You know? God, where did you get these from?
Speaker 2: What are my resources? Listen? I want this to I want you to walk away and be like, I have overshared way too much. I have a vulnerability hangover.
Speaker 3: Do that right now.
Speaker 2: I need to never come back on that podcast.
Speaker 4: No' what's something you think is more challenging for you than it is for other people?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Chase a laugh at this.
Speaker 4: Just being on the phone, I'm really bad. I can't really talk with him staring at me like that. I'm really bad about.
Speaker 3: Like just being on the phone all the time.
Speaker 4: It just I don't know if I feel like it's easy for some people to just be on their phone, but I just have like a threshold where I'm like, if I have to be on it for a certain amount of time, whether it's talking or like being on socials or whatever the case, I just like hit that threshold, I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I just lose my phone.
Speaker 2: Like most of the time when you're just out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm bad about, like you know, if I'm in the kitchen I'll just lay my phone down and then forget where I laid it. Like that's me on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: I could you.
Speaker 4: I literally have like somebody followed me around all day just to keep up with my phone and my wallet.
Speaker 3: That's how bad it is.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's pretty challenging for me to, like, I don't know if that's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's more challenging for me. And I'm on the phone a lot too, just you know, by by way of you know what I do.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it just depends on what it is too.
Speaker 4: If I'm like, if I know it's something that can be put off, I'll probably put it off. So not the best approach. Don't take that advice from me. But that's just the way it is right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see I think, well well more, Yeah, I know, when my daughter I got to go.
Speaker 4: What's a question you wish you could get an answer for? God, dude, what's a question you wish you could get an answer for? Is Elvis really dead or not? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: He's old enough now that he has to be dead, even if he wasn't dead in the first place.
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He was born like forever ago. Yeah, but you don't think he's Are you a conspiracy theorist? You're you're a conspiracy theorist, aren't you? I have I don't think. Do you think people didn't walk on the moon and Earth is flat too?
Speaker 4: You're very suspicious of the moonlanding? Yes, very suspicious.
Speaker 2: You need to talk to Preston Brust from low Cash. He's like the biggest conspiracy theorist in the world, and you are on the same label.
Speaker 4: But I see when you when you pair up with other conspiracy theorists, what happened, that's when you have that's when you get established as a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: So you don't want to you don't want to lie.
Speaker 3: I'm just rogue. I'm just rogue. I don't know what you don't know what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: So you're just gonna you just like to question everything.
Speaker 3: No, I don't question everything.
Speaker 2: What do you decide to question stuff.
Speaker 3: That doesn't have roots? Yeah? Like very evident, not clear.
Speaker 2: There's no evidence that Elvis died. That proof it was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: It was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Documenting wasn't as.
Speaker 4: I'm not that was just it was just one I'm not a I'm not a diehard about the Elvis thing. I would like to know, but uh yeah, I don't know. It's that would be a fun one to know. Or no, I'll go it's another dumb one. It's the same thing. It's yeah, I'll stick with Elvis. I got to leave you without answering one of your questions. You've gotten everything else.
Speaker 3: Out of me.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Do you feel like I really got Do you feel like you overshared? Uh? Are you regretting?
Speaker 3: Not overshared? Just more than normal? Probably?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, which is good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah Morgan, not of Morgan and Morgan.
Speaker 3: Not of Morgan and Morgan. That joke happens all the.
Speaker 2: Time, all the time. I mean, you are in Nashville, John Morgan and Morgan Morgan. It's on every billboard. But you also are on billboards too, So now there's like some for John Morgan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna do. Uh My next pitch is a Morgan Wallen headlining tour Morgan and Morgan sponsored by Morgan and Morgan.
Speaker 2: Morgan and Morgan Tour sponsored by Morgan and Morgan. Yeah, okay, that's great.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know how you say no to that.
Speaker 2: It's impossible. Thank you so much. John Morgan for coming on. This is awesome. You'all go get his album Carolina Blue. It's out and single Old Friends Like That is number one. Put a new song out soon. In my opinion, it's going to be a kid myself. So thank you for joining us. This was so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you' all.
Speaker 2: Bye,