Speaker 1: Welcome to pod meets Twirled, the Dancing with the Stars recap hosted by two guys who can't dance don't want to dance, and I have now seen exactly one episode of Dancing with the Stars. But since our best friend Danielle has joined the cast for season thirty four, we're going all in. We're Wilfred Oh and Ryder Strong aka the two dudes standing next to Tapanga aka Danielle Fishal's backup aka the dan Yettes.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Will, I'm doing great, rider, other than the fact that I've got a little bit of a cold, but I think it's a dancing cold.
Speaker 3: What are your legs doing? My legs are okay.
Speaker 2: I found that as long as I don't leave my home or do any exercise whatsoever, my legs.
Speaker 3: Are pretty fine. How are your legs? My legs are fine.
Speaker 1: I could not believe un when Danielle sent me the photos crazy bruises, crazy, you know, days before, I was like, well, she's gonna have to cancel. That's what I thought to do this, And then she did it. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: I sneezed once and I've been in bed for three days.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how she's doing it. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: She did incredible, and I you know, you you talked about how last week you could kind of tell she was nerves. This week, I could tell she was in pain. Yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: Because she's obviously I mean, I mean she's having trouble walking.
Speaker 3: I don't know how she's dancing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, apparently, just to update everybody there, she has seen all kinds of experts. She is undergoing all kinds of treatments, some things I've never heard of, but for the most part, they're just managing pain, which apparently does not mean any good actual pain pills. And she's grinning and bearing it. And I thought she did incredible and she's never gonna need surgery, which is great news.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty common torn hamstring.
Speaker 2: She does more damage to it, which you know, dancing and rehearsing every week.
Speaker 3: In a really good way.
Speaker 2: I mean, the doctor literally told her he's treating her like an athlete in the middle of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're going to keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I texted on our little text chanin, I was like, low kicks this week, and Jensen immediately wrote back, like this is Danielle. And sure enough she was doing the splits this week. Oh yeah, she was jumping around like the best of them.
Speaker 3: I believe, just ahead.
Speaker 2: She's still going to go and compete. That's just that's Danielle. Yeah, she's she's not going to stop.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's funny because that's something that I didn't think about when she first told us she was doing the show, you know we are.
Speaker 3: Our first question was like, do you know how to dance? Why are you doing this? Just in terms of your your your life and your time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. And then there was this moment when we were talking about the show before it started, you know, two or three weeks ago, and uh.
Speaker 3: I remembered she is very competitive. Danielle has a hugely She's one of those people that, like if you're playing, you know, a game of pickup or baseball or one of these other sports ball things, but anything, she wants to win. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I realized, like, oh, this is that's like adding a whole new wrinkle to this endeavor. She's not just doing this, you know, as a fun romp or you know, it's.
Speaker 3: It's she's actually into it for the competition.
Speaker 2: Which is a percent and not just that, but she also she we we know Danielle very well for thirty years. Danielle likes to be in control, and so something like an injury, yeah that's just out of her control. Is just that I sends her into a tailspin because she's like, no, no, no, no, this is not part of the plan. The plan was I do this, this, this, this and this and this thing out of my control.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: So she'll ignore it for as long as she can, and I just hope she doesn't end up doing more damage to her leg because she's she ain't gonna stop.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna happen. Yeah. So all right, well let's get into episode two. Week two. The theme this week was one hit Wonders.
Speaker 1: You know, I have to say because I actually knew a lot of the songs this time.
Speaker 3: As much as I like that there's live music, sometimes I wanted to hear the original, I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 2: I also some of the song picks to me were like, these are the one hit wonders you're picking. There's some classic one hit wonders that like right fell by the Wayside, sou.
Speaker 1: But also, how do they define one hit wonders, like they couldn't have another hit, like they had to be somebody.
Speaker 3: Who, yeah, you have one hit, you have a one hit wonder. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was there were some some music choices where and I still.
Speaker 3: Don't know enough about are they picking? Is it like they get it they get a big pool.
Speaker 2: Of songs and they each have to pick one. Who gets to pick first? There's so many questions, dude.
Speaker 1: I I have questions about that because it seemed like when the people when the stars showed up, the dancer was telling them what's song. But then another time it looked like somebody came in and said I picked this, and I write and then.
Speaker 3: I still don't understand the judging. Oh don't get me started on the judges. I have no idea because they say we add the judges numbers.
Speaker 1: I mean what you also can't vote on the West coast? Okay, So yeah, I know I noticed that.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I don't understand what's going on with this.
Speaker 1: So if there's somebody out there who can tell us the math of the judging numbers, how you go from having a seven seven seven and then that combines with millions of votes, I would love to know how they're actually doing this, thank you. I feel like they're they're playing it a little loosey goosey. But Jensen did inform us that there's somebody like on set who's actually like a representative of some insurance organization or whatever, to like monitor that it's legit, like that they're actually counting the votes correctly.
Speaker 3: Or that the call in votes are legit like the testing votes. I guess that the number. I don't know, man, I don't know how any of this works.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand entirely how it's working. But my best friend's on the show.
Speaker 1: The first couple the dance last night, Alex Earl and Val Schmerkowsky, all right, their dance was the jive. They did the song Mambo number five by lou Bega.
Speaker 3: What'd you think of this one?
Speaker 2: To be honest, I thought it was great that I thought it was I loved their outfits.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I just said that on a podcast, but it's true. We should talk about the wardrobe. I was in the wardrobe this week. Yeah, I thought this week was.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just like like the first week, I was so dazzled by dancing but this week I really noticed the wardrobe and how important.
Speaker 2: That is, hugely important, and I thought it was great. It was vibrant. I thought the dance looked wonderful. They really worked well together.
Speaker 3: It was she.
Speaker 1: I think she really uped her game because she was always she was good last week, but we talked about how she had this sort of like lack of presence or lack of personality when she did the Circus number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had the whip.
Speaker 1: But this this week I was there. I was the thought, so too, we're out of the gate. This is this is a tough competition.
Speaker 2: I thought the same thing, and I thought, really setting the bar high to start the competition this week was I will say.
Speaker 3: He started lip syncing the first couple of lines of the song, and I do not want to see lip.
Speaker 1: Syncing on the show. I realized that's like the I was like, it's a dance show. It's not a singing show. It's not and it's not like the performance. He was camera and then someone else.
Speaker 3: Lip synced later I forget who it was. Maybe it was Corey Fellman. People do and I was like, lot, stop, just use your body.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that drives me crazy. It's like a comedian laughing at his own jokes. Yes, it's the same kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not either.
Speaker 1: But did you notice in this d when this dance finished, which I thought was fantastic, Yeah, there was a really tepid response from the people in the audience.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I also thought the dance, if you watch it again, because so I've been doing. I've been watching it through one time, the entire show like a fan, and then I go back and I just watched the dances again a second time.
Speaker 3: That's smart. I should do that. I should do that. Did it once this week.
Speaker 2: The thing that I noticed was if you watch this first dance. I think one of the reasons why it might have gotten a tepid response is it seemed like they did not end on the beat. Oh the song ended, and then there was a beat and they did their big flourish and I was like, oh, I think they were supposed to end on the beat, and then it would have been a big hey, look at everything that just happened. But I think they just ended offbeat, and I think that might have thrown their responsible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was weird because I was we were at home. I mean like, this was great, and then it cut to the audience and they were just like.
Speaker 3: Go clap.
Speaker 2: They had that a couple of times that the audience it was a little bit kind of like hey.
Speaker 3: Or the reverse. There were sometimes like when the audience was going nuts and I was like, real, really is that? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, the judges were pretty pretty effusive. Carrie Anne, who is back this week.
Speaker 3: I welcome back carry An.
Speaker 1: She was great, a great source of feedback and slightly different than the guys. You could see there was some tension there when they got to the gymnast. We'll talk about that when we'll get there, yes, but anyway, she said incredible. Derek called them a power couple, and then they did this weird thing where they made the judges only say one word.
Speaker 3: Is this what they do every week? No?
Speaker 2: I think this was because it's one hit wonder, so they did what you have to do it with one word.
Speaker 3: I think they were trying to it. I felt like the judges hated it. I just talked, just tell me what you're thinking. Bruno, I think it was Bruno kept cheating and just saying like three words.
Speaker 1: And then like it was like putting them on the spot in a way that was not helpful to anybody. It was like, just let them talk for a little bit. I mean, keep them limited if you want to, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I felt exactly the same way. It's like, I get what you're trying to do, but just let them go. And I've also, having watched American Idol for as long as I have, you can kind to see the roles that each of the judges are taking, and you can tell that she seems to be like the Paula kind of like she gives good notes, but she also gives more generous scores than I think the other two judges.
Speaker 3: Do, which I kind of feels like.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's scoring in general is pretty low on this show, Like we have not seen anything above an eight, and I'm literally it's I'm incapable of imagining some of these dances being that much better, do you know what I mean? I don't disagree, especially because the girls are really good, Yeah, really good, So how much better can they? I want to see a ten, I guess now having never seen the show, like I want to see a ten ten ten, And maybe.
Speaker 2: I think the first person to do. That was my fellow co host, Abrina Brian. I think she was the first one to get the first perfect score.
Speaker 1: All right, I could google and watch that, but I feel like the purity of our recap is that we've never seen a shower.
Speaker 3: I have not either. For the record, I've never seen her do a dance there.
Speaker 2: I've heard about it, but I have not that I've seen as much as you have at this point.
Speaker 3: So they ended up with a score of twenty one out of thirty.
Speaker 1: And then next up Danielle Fischle and Pasha Poshkov.
Speaker 3: They were upfront about her injury.
Speaker 1: They were the pre show or pre dance package, and they actually showed some photographs of those bruises. I was holding my breath at hooom me too. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: They danced the Chatcha to the Rhythm of the Night by Corona, and I thought it was great. I did you, Yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's hard to separate my feelings from knowing she has her injury. But here's the thing, Danielle, it is like for me and I am totally biased. Sure she has more presence as a as a person, as a personality than I would say any of the other dancers. Like she moves into her she it's on her face and when she commits to any little thing, she's feeling it. There's her whole body and with her whole face, and you believe it.
Speaker 3: It's that acting thing.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of good acting and personality being inserted by people. But from Danielle, it feels like fully committed and so genuine to me, and it never feels ironic, Like you know, there's a there's a tendency to Andy Richter being the obvious example, but there's a tendency to be a little ironic about like making a face doing a thing. I'm committing to this. Danielle's committing and committing to whatever I feel like that that kick or that move or I don't know. All I can say is kick because I don't know any other dance terms. But whatever she's doing in the moment, she's committing to it with her face, her body, her eyes. It's just wonderful.
Speaker 2: See, I felt like she was definitely in her head last night, okay, and I think she's dealing with an injury, and I think you just she's probably at this point, like has to grit her teeth because of the pain. She's literally doing splits and cartwheels. But it's so funny that the note that the judges gave, because it was the same exact thing.
Speaker 3: I was literally looking at her going like, I don't think.
Speaker 2: She's breathing, yeah and so, and then at the end she obviously they missed the slide where she she You know, you could see she missed her hand.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I watched it. I tried to.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do slow motion, so I kept watching it and pausing because I was At first I was like, that was his fault, he missed that. Then I went back and watched it, trying to go frame by frame.
Speaker 3: I think she, I think I think it was I think it was her. I mean, he's the professional, so responsibility.
Speaker 2: No, I don't disagree. First of all, again, we know Danielle. Danielle. If if her leg is bleeding, if her leg is half cut off, she's still.
Speaker 3: Going to go out there and dance every week.
Speaker 2: And I think, as awful as as this is to say, she's going to get used to the pain to where next week it's just going to be She's so used to it that she can just go back to dancing, whereas last night, I think she was in her head about like I have to get through this, and I think because of that, it came off as a little bit stiffer than it was last week. And I can't wait, because again we know Danielle. Danielle likes to be in control. She likes to be in charge. She likes to know what's going on. So something like an injury like we just talked about, is very much out of her control. The week where she actually feels good, where she's one hundred percent, where it's not the first week because oh my god, the nerves you must be feeling, but where she just lets go, that's going to be the week where people are really going to see Danielle.
Speaker 3: And I think she I.
Speaker 2: Think her first dance the first week was better than last night, and I think it's because she was in her head about her injury. And with the injury, she I thought did a phenomenal job with what she had, but she had a couple bobbles and she had the little slide at the end, and I think she was just so in her head. I mean, again, she's like when she jokes. Thank God for body makeup. We did podmets Wirl with her this morning. She showed us her leg.
Speaker 3: Her leg is like black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is not like, oh, she's got a slight thing going on, she has a tear. This is like a massive thing. And she's still doing what she did last night. So better I thought the first week than the second week. But she didn't have the injury the first week, so it's this is where it's tough to judge these things. And I think she's gonna make it through gotten knocking what as I say this, I think she's gonna We all voted, everybody I know voted.
Speaker 3: I think she's gonna make it through to the next week.
Speaker 2: And when she does, and I think she's kind of used to the pain, because the pain ain't gonna go away. So when she's just more used to it and can get out of her head about whether her leg's actually gonna hold up underneath her, then I think we're gonna see it a much better Danielle next week.
Speaker 3: I think she was just in her head.
Speaker 2: She wasn't breathing and was like, oh, dear God, let my leg hold up through what I have to do here all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well carry anet verse seven Derek A six Bruno six, which I thought was pretty good.
Speaker 3: I do too, until the later scores were really high. As the show went on, I was getting a little worried. I was getting a little worried as well.
Speaker 2: And I frankly, and this is where, And we'll talk about it when we get to people like like.
Speaker 3: Efron.
Speaker 2: Dylan Efron, Yeah, because how do you judge something where? And again we'll I know, we'll get into his dance more. But for something like that, since we're talking about Danielle, I thought Danielle's dance was better than Dylan Ephron's dance. Yes, I agree, but Dylan Efron improved from week one to week two, and I thought Danielle did not do as well. So even though her dance was better, he showed improvements. So how do you score that?
Speaker 1: That's a good call, man, Well, maybe her journey is going to be about the injury and that'll help her next week.
Speaker 3: Right maybe? Yeah, who knows.
Speaker 2: But as you know that, since we are talking about Danielle, and because of my encyclopedic knowledge, we always do a very.
Speaker 3: Brief Will's history of dance.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly the song that I sung last time, but it was very similar to that, I believe, And once again just using my encyclopedic knowledge, this week, Danielle did the Cha Cha Cha, which I don't know if you're a ware writer, but it originated in Cuba in the late nineteen forties early nineteen fifties as a simpler, more accessible evolution of the mambo and the dan zion. Cuban composer and violinist Enrique Yurin developed its distinctive less.
Speaker 1: And told me this, I can't sure watch for featuring a prominent triple step, which was named after the sound of dancer shuffling feet.
Speaker 3: I'll shut my eye sorry.
Speaker 2: Popularized in Havana and then the United States, it quickly became a global ballroom dance craze due to its infectious energy and straightforward steps.
Speaker 3: So it started It started in Cuba, huh, Yeah, in the forties and fifties. Yeah, just as a just off the top of my head. I thought you'd be interested in knowing that, So there you go, all right.
Speaker 1: Next up was Andy Richter and Emma Slater. Andy seemed like he was really kind of going for it. Yeah, like trying to up his game because I think he felt a little bad about last week, which didn't really help him all that much.
Speaker 2: I also don't do social media at all, but I think I think they are following their journeys on social media. They talk about it when people think he's gonna have a heart attack or something.
Speaker 3: No, I just wouldn't do that if I was.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess you have to maybe to sort of see what the storyline has been, but I would probably put somebody else in charge and be like, just give me.
Speaker 3: The cliff notes on the internets. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, they danced the tango to It's Raining Men, which I thought was a funny choice and really leans into him his personality and and you know, going for kind of a comedy version. This was you know, once again I like Andy, I like his personality, but this time I really was just like, the legs just aren't there.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know I felt the same way. And again I think he's doing exactly the right thing.
Speaker 3: He's leaning it.
Speaker 2: I mean, them starting where it's like a weather report and they pull off his rain slicker and his dance partner.
Speaker 3: I mean, you kind of have to get gimmicky.
Speaker 2: Yep, if you can't dance like Danielle or like Alex or like these people that are that have the legs underneath them. Yeah, and so you know, he survived this week, so he did.
Speaker 1: I think there's a chance that he could keep winning on sheer personality. But I was watching his legs at this time, because you know, he's he's made an issue out of his legs when he's talking about it and watching it, was like, Oh, they're just not keeping up. They're you know, it's like they're just not there. It's like they're not and that's going to get harder and harder, right, Like I mean, maybe he can get stronger. I don't know, but I was like, man, you're doing a lot of standing and holding, which is great, but like you're not keeping up with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have knowing nothing about the show, I have to imagine that what they do is every dancer who remains has to do a different style.
Speaker 3: So they all do the cha cha cha, they all do the tango.
Speaker 2: So when he gets to something like the jive talked about is all legs And what was.
Speaker 3: The new one that somebody did this week that we hadn't seen last week that I was like, that is all? Was it a fox trot? Is that the Fox t I think it was the Fox? It was like so much crazy legworker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's there's gonna get to be somewhere. You're You're only going to get so far with having your professional dancer dance around you while you hold their hand kind of thing. And he is personable and it is funny and it is tongue in cheek, but I think eventually it's going to be about the dancing and that's where he's gonna fall short.
Speaker 3: All right, So they got a six five five, which is fair I thought, totally, Yeah, totally. I mean, actually to your point that you made earlier carry one does seem pretty generous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right. Next up Lauren Hereggie and Brandon Armstrong. These guys did very well last week. We saw in their h they're behind the scenes, that she's happy, her her hard work is paying off, and she talked about her grandmother who had passed away, who she's used to watch the show with, and they danced the foxtrot first time we saw this to the song love Fool, What do you.
Speaker 3: Think hate the song Always have? But the dance was good.
Speaker 2: I mean again, I thought I thought it was the Having never seen this show before, I don't know if this is kind of par for the course where it comes to the talent of dancer and you know, from dancer to dancer to dancer. But there there are some really good dancers out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She was another one. Yeah, she was great. I was really impressed with her last week. Yeah, and I felt like this week was falling a little flat for me, maybe a little boring.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was something just a little like Okay, Derek compared her to a willow tree. Bruno's one word was classy, and I think, you know that's all true.
Speaker 3: Like she Yeah, she is good. I thought they were scored a little high. They got seven seven seven. I think a six could have been thrown in there. Interesting.
Speaker 2: I thought I kind of agreed with the seven seven seven. I thought it was it was fun to watch. It might also be because of I think our first fox trot. So maybe it was just that I hadn't noticed the dance before.
Speaker 1: But I thought she was good. I thought they were both good. Next up Jordan Chiles and Ezra Sosa. This was they were doing the jive to Maniac classic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought this was super fun. Me too, I'm me too.
Speaker 1: Yep, just what a way like she I feel like she really took the notes from last week and really just danced her off like it wasn't it wasn't just the athleticism that she had brought last week, but you know, she still brought this week doing the jumping over him and the forward role.
Speaker 3: But man, she was just dancing so well. And this was where I loved the wardrobe choices because those little wants, the white pants really worked for her, and I was like, you know what, this this dance is made better by that wardrobe. I also, I literally I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: I had to stop and rewind it and watch again and again and again. She jumps over him and then does the role in high heels.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: Do you not understand how these women are doing these things in high heels?
Speaker 3: It's unreal.
Speaker 2: How she's even landing a jump like that in high heels is crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's so strong too. It was just rat though. Yeah. All right, so they got eight, seven and seven, which this is our first eight, right, this is our first eid of the competition. I would have I would have gone, it's across the boarder. I would have too. I thought this was low. I thought this was low. I thought this was low.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that's happened to her twice now because I thought the first week she really.
Speaker 3: Got screwed because carry the same thing. Yes, And this is where the tension came in, because I was like, yeah, like this is a five. She got fives last week, Like come on, yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just it was the first dance, and like, I didn't think they had to like recalibrate. But even with this one eight seven seven, when I saw some of the eights that were going out later, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, how is this not? I would have given triple eights for this one. I would absolutely would have. This was a very very engaging dance.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, man, And if it had gotten triple eights, it would have been the highest score scoring dance of the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah it wouldn't be. I'd be okay with that.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree. I think it could have been. It absolutely could have been. It was so much fun to watch, it really was.
Speaker 3: Next up, we had Corey Feldman and Jenna Johnson. Uh, it was interesting how Corey seemed like he was really affected by his score last the week, last week's score, and I feel like he, you know, was giving it as all they did the chop chaw to Babies Got Back, which not a great song choice none. This is just why I'm wondering, are they given these or do you picked out it got? You think they picked Baby Got Back.
Speaker 1: I think Corey Felderman probably thought I need to just entertain, I just need to and so he went for a song from when.
Speaker 3: He was a teenager or a young he was probably what he's a little bit older than me.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's one of those I think he was maybe going for a little bit of the nostalgia vibe and by picking a hip hop song maybe he could just sort of bring more personality to it.
Speaker 3: But this was not great.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, And I'm actually a little surprised because Corey's known for dancing. I mean again, it's like thing though, right right, But if you can dance like Michael Jackson, and he can, I've seen it, I mean we've seen him do it. He did it in License to Drive, he did it in some of his movies, he's done it on stage. If you can do any kind of dancing, then you've got to have some sort of rhythm.
Speaker 1: And he noticed that this one even had all those other dancers on stage.
Speaker 3: Yes, question dancers. I was like, is that happy? Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's really used to being a front man who also dances, you know, because he does music, like his own music performances where he's dancing, and I think that's his wheelhouse, maybe having a partner not having to share the spotlight to the same degree, and I just it's just it's it doesn't fit, you know. It's too bad because I could tell that he kind of wanted it, you know, and he.
Speaker 3: Left it all out there. He tried. He seriously, he wasn't. He wasn't happying yet. He wasn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't make it look like, oh god, I don't want to be here. I mean he really, he really tried, but it was it wasn't great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So fives across the board and they were booted off at the end of this episode. Yeah, I think that was fair. The fives across the board.
Speaker 1: Frankly, Yeah, next up Jen Affleck and Jan Rovnick.
Speaker 2: Wait very quickly Yeah, one of the things I think we need to talk about Jenna Johnson. Okay, so last season she won the Mirror Ball. So this has got to be really tough for the professional dancers too, because I'm sure they want to go as far in the competition as they can, and they want to they want to win if they can.
Speaker 1: Oh, and she was trying, you know what I mean, Like you could tell she was doing everything she could that dance YEA.
Speaker 3: Almost to a fault. Like it was like it almost hurt it.
Speaker 1: I know why she tried so hard, but it almost made it even worse because it was like he's still just kind of standing there and lip.
Speaker 3: Saying, and she's trying so hard.
Speaker 2: But I felt bad for I felt bad for them both obviously because they're both trying. But I mean, when you've got a champion from last season he wants to maybe repeat and then it's it's kind of like.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't work with the partner. That's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: And I think, you know, props to Corey for calling that out too, because he says that where he's like, it's not fair to her because you know, she's she was the champion, and I thought that was very classy of him to kind of call out his partner and how hard she worked and that, yeah, it's gotta be that's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Tough, all right.
Speaker 1: So Jen and Jan were doing the quick step, which that's the one that I.
Speaker 3: Was like, what is that? Stay there, you go, That's what it is. It's literally so much quick stepping. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, this is the kind of and Andy Richter is just not going to be able to do right.
Speaker 3: Right, But I thought this was really good.
Speaker 1: It was a little bit of a downgrade from last week for me because I thought they were great last week. And I also it was interesting. Did you notice that Carrie Ann gave Yan a note?
Speaker 3: Yes? After I was like, yeah, so they get notes too. I was like, well, this is I think Yan.
Speaker 2: I think Yan is the guy if I listened to my wife, which I do, my lovely wife, I think Yan is the guy who was Taylor Swift's backup dancer.
Speaker 3: So this is his first season as a professional. Oh right, they introduced him when we were there, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, so this is so he's so this is only his second time dancing on Dancing with the Stars with.
Speaker 3: Everybody too, So interesting.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that he's getting a note as well, but he's he's a he's a rookie.
Speaker 3: Too interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, they got eight, seven and seven. So at this point this is they them and Jordan and Ezra are the highest scorers of the Night Right.
Speaker 2: And they're pushing Danielle down the leaderboard. And I'm going like, oh, I don't like that. Now, I don't like this. I was getting really nervous. It's like, I don't like this.
Speaker 3: And I kept going like, she says she's an injury, she's an injury, Like, how do you factor that in? She has an injury? I just I also think going earlier is worse.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think the order, yes, the judges so much because I think it really killed Jordan last week and I think it hurt Danielle this week. I think if Danielle had come particularly, I just think, you know, after Corey for instance, you know, or after it would have been so much more like I think the judges would have been in a more giving mood.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't disagree by mood because there were some that got eights or seven's that got lower scores last week.
Speaker 3: Then again, I thought Danielle did better.
Speaker 2: Than yeah, so it was like, I don't I don't fully get the scoring.
Speaker 1: All right, Robert Irwin and Whitney Carson, Uh, this is the team to be, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent. It's the team to beat. It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did the tango to move your feet and yeah, I was like, okay, this guy. And what I liked was that they really were you know, they sort of dialed back the fireworks from last week. Yeah, they just are doing more of a just a classic tango and uh, it was really good.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It's also, look, let's be honest, this is an incredibly going back to Daniel's injury, an incredibly physical thing to do all week, every week, dancing, dancing, dancing.
Speaker 3: He's twenty or twenty one.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like that the twenty year old body is going to be able to hold up this more.
Speaker 3: Than the fifty year old body. It just is I know, so it but he's but he also is really bringing it like great.
Speaker 1: And you know, my wife was watching with me and she was like, because he said somewhere either in this package or last week, that he hasn't been dancing his whole life, and she's like, that guy's.
Speaker 3: A professional dancing.
Speaker 1: She's like, he's been dancing, And I don't think he's a professional dancer, but I do think his sister won this competition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think he's been practicing.
Speaker 1: I think I think that there's a big part of his adolescence that was like, well, someday, maybe I'll do it because he is so out of the gate good Carrie Anne pointed out his charisma, and I agree with that, like that, it's.
Speaker 3: Not just the dancing. I like them. You just like them. Yeah, they're great together.
Speaker 1: It's and like I said, they Bruno pointed out that they don't need gimmicks, and I think I was glad to see that, right, because we were talking last week about like where do you go from here?
Speaker 3: And then's like this is where you go. You put on a classier tuxedo and you do it, yes, and all the stuff.
Speaker 2: We talked about exactly the same thing last week, where does he go from here? And I got well, then he just danced and it was really really good. And they look good together, I mean, daniel That's the thing about Danielle and Pasha's they also they've got the good height together, they look good together, they fit together, they're looking at each other's eyes. That's I mean, I agree with you one hundred percent. Robert and Whitney are the team to beat. They just seemed to really have it going on right now.
Speaker 1: So they got an eight seven seven, matching the last score I think they love. Maybe, yeah, they could have had all eight.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. It even could have possibly been the first nine. But I know they're holding that off. But this, to me is where I was like, Wow, they're really they're really scoring low.
Speaker 1: For all of a sudden, all right, Elaine Hendricks, Alan Burston, this was she was one of my favorites last week, the actress.
Speaker 3: They did the jive to Mickey. You know, she's great. I thought this was good. Just wasn't my style. I don't know, I'm not a cheerleading person. I liked what they did.
Speaker 2: I liked how they started with exactly the same way the video starts. I mean they did they literally mimicked the video, which is great. Yeah, you've got backup dancers. Also, why for her dance does everyone in the audience get pomp pomps too, So it's.
Speaker 3: Like everybody's involved in this dance. I liked it. I thought last week she I thought she was better last week.
Speaker 1: This is really superficial, but I'm kind of realizing it now. I think part of the reason is, like I like that she's classier and older, and to see her dressed as a cheerleader and like it was like play acting younger or something, and it just made me.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, this isn't you. This doesn't fit you. You know, like, make me do your own version.
Speaker 1: You're like what she did last week with a hat, and like, yes, like I want to see her sort of playing to her age a little bit and like and there was something about dressing up like a you know, a high school cheerleader, which I guess is unfair because there are older cheerleaders, I'm sure, but it's still something that I associate with like young girls, you know.
Speaker 3: And I was like, uh, this isn't you, this doesn't fit Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that was again straight up taken from the video from the music video. That's how that's how she's dressed in the music video. They were dressed exactly the same way. But the Yeah, the thing that was amazing to me was I was watching her and I was like, it's so funny, and a lot of her spin, she's like tilting one way or another.
Speaker 3: It's things that I'm now starting to pick up little things.
Speaker 2: And then that's one of these One of the comments was, yeah, holding your core because you're tilting, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I noticed the thing you're getting good man, I don't not at all kilter a little bit interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still like her. She's still very personal. I think she's going to go far in the competition. I thought she was better last week.
Speaker 3: All right, seven's across the board. I think that's fair. I think that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when I saw them get seven's, I was like, really, Danielle only get But that's what started.
Speaker 2: To piss me off, is that's why I think Danielle all should have been at the minimum triple sevens. And I think that would have been fair for Danielle this week if if she had three sevens. I thought they were stingy with her, and I think you're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 3: It's because she was at the start of the competition.
Speaker 1: Baron and Britt heartbreaking that he had this wonderful reunion with his coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It was a great pre dance package and was really sweet to see his coach and his relationship there. They did the samba to return of.
Speaker 2: The Mac Best song of the night, Yeah, the Turn of the Mac Mark Morrison best song of the night.
Speaker 1: I thought, Yeah, the judges, you know, I thought it was a real improvement over last week.
Speaker 3: Actually agree.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I didn't give this guy enough credit in week one, maybe he should stick around. He was still kind of running after her, you know, yeah, like trying to keep up with her. Yeah, And that turns out the judges I think pointed that out. They say they kept referring to a mistake, and I think it was because he fell behind in the rhythm.
Speaker 2: And then although I think at one point she they their arms, he was supposed to grab her arm and missed her arm, and so her arm went one way and then his went the other. So she then did this big flourish thing, which is why they gave her like a nod like, hey, you pulled.
Speaker 3: It out kind of yeah. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: So because they didn't mention Danielle's fall, do you think it's possible the judges couldn't see it from where.
Speaker 2: They were very if they're looking at they're not looking at their monitors, and they're looking at them, and she's she was right in the camera.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously the TV her his back was too.
Speaker 2: Yes, the judges, so there are play You wouldn't know this, but there's plenty of times in sports ball where the refs don't see something that the audience sees on camera.
Speaker 3: Because I was surprised they.
Speaker 1: Didn't mention it, and I was just thinking about it was so obvious to us, mostly because Danielle started laughing and you know, had her like sort of recovery, which I thought was great. But if if it happened so fast that maybe they wouldn't might not have noticed, It's great.
Speaker 3: Possible didn't didn't didn't carry Inn say something, Tara.
Speaker 4: Do you think Carriyan said? I think she said I saw a small thing there at the end, didn't she say?
Speaker 3: Did she? I didn't remember that.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, I don't think they saw what the TV audience saw at all.
Speaker 3: I do you think?
Speaker 4: I do think Carrie Anne mentioned it. I also think a lot of people think it was like a very minor issue.
Speaker 3: Like almost like it was literally the last moment.
Speaker 4: What I was saying, yeah, it's almost like she slithered out instead of slid out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and then had a big smile on her face and it was liked made something out of it, so it was still having a blast.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, it wasn't It wasn't the end of the world.
Speaker 4: I'll watch back, but I do think Harrien may have said and I saw that a little slip at the end, and she gave her.
Speaker 3: A all right.
Speaker 1: Well, Baron Brick got sixes, which seemed a little high. Yeah, I think maybe a five could have.
Speaker 3: I think such an improvement from the week before.
Speaker 2: It was so personable. You want to see him go. You wanted to see him move forward because he was wanted. Yes, tense, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: And I guess that's a that's a question I have for you guys, Like, let's say you were celebrity judges for a week or something and you have to judge Baron. Are you taking into consideration in your number though.
Speaker 3: He did last week?
Speaker 1: I think so, yeah, because I think it's a it's a show. I mean, the show is about people who aren't dancers, right, who aren't doing it, And maybe they were at some point, but I thought I think that a conceit of the show is that they are getting coached.
Speaker 3: So seeing how they respond to coaching, and the judge in is reward is that's part of what you reward.
Speaker 4: Because I had Jordan, I had Jordan's dance of the night, and I think and I think I have her as an eight because her dance was was not as good last week. But if she was, but if she was Robert Irwin, she gets a seven from me because like there's no true you know, you know what I mean, like there's no the improvement is important.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That's why again that's exactly what I said, Like the perfect thing is is the Dylan Ephron where I thought Danielle's dance was better than Dylan Ephron's, but he improved from last week and I didn't think Danielle did.
Speaker 3: So how do you judge that in there? Even though her dance was better.
Speaker 4: I think, and she got her tricks in this week, so that's also you know that helped the score I think too, which is you didn't see any last time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very yeah, very strange. Also to jump in real quick, I went back and watched Carrie. Anne did not mention the little thing at the apple. He just said she asked if Danielle was breathing through the right right, which which I think she might be right.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure Danielle breathed like she wasn't go.
Speaker 2: Back and watch. I watched it twice last night. She clearly was not, I'm telling you. In her mind, she was just praying that her leg held up like she when she put weight on it, it wasn't gonna buckle underneath her.
Speaker 4: She was scuba diving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whitney Levitt and Mark Ballast all right, they did the cha chaw to play that funky music.
Speaker 2: Us.
Speaker 3: It was good. I mean again, he's he's.
Speaker 2: I could you could argue that he's the best dancer on the stage at any time. I mean, really, he's he's really good. I mean you can tell this guy is really really good.
Speaker 3: I think she's incredible. She's great, she's great. So yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: So sexy yep, and she was just so in it, and her body's moving the whole time. This was really this was a really great dance. The two of them danced very well together. I was with Danielle's aunt. She danced so well that Danielle's aunt turned to me and said, the guy is the pro, right, yep.
Speaker 3: I literally can't tell the difference between the pro and the star. One hundred percent agree with you, you know.
Speaker 1: I also I realized watching the show, how much just somebody's body, you know, like there's dancer bodies.
Speaker 3: She's tall, and she fits his body as well. It just yeah, it's like you realize, like, oh right.
Speaker 1: It's not really a judgment on somebody's dancing ability, but sometimes certain body types just do it better, and certain types of dance.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they do better. But for whatever reason, this just work. I thought. I was shocked they only got seven to seven eight.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that happened that seven seven eight, How this was not another triple A? I did not understand.
Speaker 4: Can I ask a question, a hot, hot hot take question? Yeah, is the fact that the Mormon wives aren't telling any true stories about like their journey, like it's just kind of happening and they're good dancers?
Speaker 3: Is that affecting?
Speaker 2: It is hurting, meaning there's no like there's nothing really about them yet in the you don't know anyages's don't mean yet exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that because people already know them? Like, well, I think it's part of it.
Speaker 4: I think it's part of Like they're telling stories, like Jordan's story is clearly right now, redemption, right, she redeemed herself, she's truly athletic, she's now she's on her way back. We have Alane who kind of has a story building I can see it coming. Obviously getting hit by a car.
Speaker 3: A car, yeah, huge, you know.
Speaker 4: And they're pushing how many kids Hilaria has, you know, there's all these things sort of going on. Danielle obviously perfectionist, and now the injury. Like, there's these stories being told.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 4: The Mormon Wives as people behind the scenes. Whitney is really one of my favorite people. I'm bummed they don't have any sort of real story right, It's just they're good dancers and that's great. But I really hope that we start to get to know them as people because I think it's affecting the way people see them as dancers.
Speaker 2: It may one of the things that amazed me from the prepackage to this one was seeing how far they have to come because from the prepackage, she's like stumbling and I can't do a spin and I can't do this, and then she goes out and does that four days later, and you're like, what the hell.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's a little manipulative editing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, but it was manipulated me perfectly because I was like, oh my god, you got to that from that, So it was.
Speaker 3: But right, there is nothing personal really about it.
Speaker 2: I guess it's more about their children and the fact that they have a lot of kids that that I think it.
Speaker 4: But it's also such a good bad story when someone else on the cast has seven I know.
Speaker 3: I know that also might be part of the reason that there was a feeling that we couldn't tell the difference dween.
Speaker 1: The pro because she's a little like she's just blending in with the dancers.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: Was also like early twenties something like that, I mean, mid twenties.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's makes a difference, man, all right. Hilario Baldwin and Gleb Salfchenko. This was the tango to What Is Love. I thought she was one of the better.
Speaker 1: If not best dancer last week, and I was thought it was just.
Speaker 3: Solid this week. It was a little a little bit bland for me. Yeah, I don't disagree.
Speaker 2: She has and again I'm learning, Oh my god, I'm learning all the phrases and everything.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: She has a good frame, like she looked like she it doesn't. It looks like to me, she spent most of her her life dancing, maybe even professionally dancing. However, she's been dancing and now she's on Dancing with the Stars. That's what it looks like to me. It doesn't look like she's learning any of this. It looks like she's showing everybody what she learned when she was fifteen.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a good call, man. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Because last week it was it had a revelatory quality to it because you had the story and right not dancing and kids and now dancing and knowing more, knowing that story.
Speaker 3: Now, it was just kind of like, yes, you can do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I wanted to see more personality, a little more. I don't know, and maybe it's nitpicky, but.
Speaker 2: It seemed like it seemed like dance by numbers, right, like it was you you hit the steps, You definitely hit the steps, You looked great, hit but there's nothing kind of memorable, memorable about it. There's nothing special about it. It was like you, you danced the way you were supposed to dance.
Speaker 3: Right, they got sevens across the board. It's fair. Oh see, I think that's fair because again, it wasn't special.
Speaker 1: When I compare it to everybody else, I'm like, but yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Still I still think Daniels and again totally biased. I still think Daniels were low. I really do think Daniels were low. And I think you're right, they would have been higher if she was Later in the in the program.
Speaker 1: Dylan Efron and Daniella karagoch he chose the Makarina.
Speaker 2: Goodly song from He chooses the Makarina Writer the Makarena chooses you.
Speaker 3: I love what he was like.
Speaker 1: You couldn't pronounce the word choreography, choreography?
Speaker 3: What do you think you're doing right now? How did you get invited to this? I love that it's the first choreography I ever learned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I again, I think she's the best dancer in this entire thing.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 1: I just I just love everything about her. I love watching her just like yes, and I really like him.
Speaker 3: I feel too.
Speaker 1: I'm coming around like he's trying. He's trying, and I thought it was fun.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Definitely, it seems like he's becoming like America's little brother totally, where it's like, you know, hey, come on, you know, let's he had Kelly, He's doing great.
Speaker 3: My little brother's out there. Dad Like, that's the vibe he gives off, and it's a great vibe. Is Can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: Andy Richter is on the Conan O'Brien podcast this week talking about his experience, and he makes a really good point, which is that early in his rehearsal, a producer told him and reminded him, they don't ask you to dance to vote for the best dance. They ask you to vote for your favorite dance.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I guess that's true. That is two different things.
Speaker 4: And that is and Dylan last night showed that he could be voted for, and so did Andy Richter and Danielle all all showed that you can vote for your favorite dance. Can I think that Dylan really succeeded last night in that way?
Speaker 3: He was great.
Speaker 2: He also did the thing that I think is super important where he showed progress.
Speaker 3: I mean he looked he looked way better than he did in the first week. He just looked more.
Speaker 2: Comfortable and he was getting there and he just it looked better.
Speaker 3: Yep. He's also young, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Earlier point and you can see that he you know, he's not used to moving, like he has a good body, like he's fit, but it's not used to being moved in this way, right, And I felt like it's getting.
Speaker 3: More used to it, do you know what I mean? Like he's literally.
Speaker 1: Adjusting and I feel like the muscles are growing or whatever is happening. So I was like, oh, by like week four or five, you're gonna be really good at this if.
Speaker 2: He could put it together. She shows improvement every week. I mean, that's what you got to show. And he's personable and you like him, and he's just yeah, and he's got a great partner, and.
Speaker 3: I think you're real contender. You're rooting for him, all.
Speaker 1: Right, seven six and seven from the judges, and then we rounded it out with Scott and Riley. That's Scott Hoyne and Riley Arnold. Yeah, this one didn't really do it for me.
Speaker 3: It didn't for me. She's adorable, she's utterly adorable. He's fair. I like both of their personalities in terms of like the effort and but yeah, there I don't know. Did they seem mismatched to you?
Speaker 2: Yes, what they do?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's going back to the sort of you know, potentially unfair criticism.
Speaker 3: About body types.
Speaker 1: He's very tall, and he's you know, I just feel like there's something. There's something not quite happening that I I just I think maybe it's a different partner and it's not a knock on her or him. I just think there's something because I think they're really trying with the style and the approach.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, it's not landing for me. I don't think he's work.
Speaker 2: I can't put my finger on why, because again, personality wise, he seems like he's a fun guy.
Speaker 3: He's the whole guy and they get.
Speaker 1: And he is a performer, right, he has music. So it's interesting that it's just not like falling into place. I think they're really on the bubble this week.
Speaker 3: Like I think so too. I think there's nothing for a body his style.
Speaker 2: There's nothing fluid about the way he moves it, right, it's it's it's I don't want to use the word clunky. It's almost robotic the way he used his body, and there's nothing like like Dylan Effron's a perfect example where he might not be hitting all the moves, but there's a there's a sinewy like a sinew we miss to his if that's even a word, to his body. There's like a litheness the way that he kind of flows, which I don't think Scott has. It just seems more clunky.
Speaker 1: Which is another you know, to your point about Corey Feldman, who should be able to dance because he is a dancer. It's really just like there are different body types for different types of dances too, right, yeah, right, I mean it seems like this really leans towards a certain like broad you know, holding your shoulders up, broad shoulder like basically the you know, Dylan's body, you know, or like somebody who just like, yeah, it's a certain type.
Speaker 2: He could Scott could have the perfect type and the perfect partner to kill something like the tango, where he might.
Speaker 3: Have that big, square body.
Speaker 2: Type where he can kind of maybe he has the frame for something like that, but so far it's been it has it's been a little I don't know, Rusty.
Speaker 4: And for more of your point too, like he's doing really well in the side by sides, yeah, but he's not doing well when they're connecting.
Speaker 1: Like the problem yes, yes, and it's and and and it's not what like what they're doing with Corey or Andy where there's well Andy's uh. With Corey, you know, they're sort of just putting him in the middle and letting him to stand side by side by himself or you know, and have her dancing dancing around him. He's really trying, and I appreciate that, but it's still yeah, when you're right when they're dancing together, it's a little I don't know.
Speaker 3: And she's adorable, by the way, she's absolutely adorable.
Speaker 1: Six is across the board. And then we went into the elimination, which was.
Speaker 3: Like hard to watch. I felt bad for Corey.
Speaker 2: I think that for all, I mean, first of all, the idea that I have to imagine. Obviously they don't know who's going to go and who's going to stay, so you're just got to be standing there with a big lump in your throat wondering if America hates you, which has to.
Speaker 3: Just be the worst feeling in the world.
Speaker 1: But I mean some of those people could have died back their surprise a little bit. I mean right, I mean there was there was everybody who got through.
Speaker 3: They were like, and I'm like, you got eight yeah, like let it just be.
Speaker 2: That's also that's one thing I was thinking about Danielle because God lover and we know Danielle.
Speaker 3: We love Danielle.
Speaker 2: She had a giant smile on her face all night for every contestant. Her face must have hurt so much by the time the show was over, just from sitting there at the giant smile on her face because they're all trying to be supportive of each other and doing everything, and it's like she must have just.
Speaker 4: Her face must have killed. I wish I could tell you that behind the scenes, some of that is fake. I'm like, wildly surprised because even last night I was like, I was like, man, you're really you know.
Speaker 3: Excited for everybody. She's like, yeah, this is the best. These people are the best.
Speaker 4: Like I'm waiting for her to say, like, you know, who's a real pos But she liked.
Speaker 3: She's liked everybody. She said she liked everybody. Yes, she really has, Yeah, she really has, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was tough and it was so nice. I've got to be again totally biased, but so nice to hear her name first.
Speaker 3: All Right, any predictions on who's out next week? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Scott and Riley are going to be on the bubble. I think Hilaria is going to be on the bubble again. Interesting, and I think there's a chance. I think there's a chance that it's gonna be Andy again on the bubble.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think Andy's going to make a comeback. He could. I told your point about Hilaria is interesting. I think she might. She could somewhat unfairly be kicked.
Speaker 1: Off, you know, because I think she could if she could turn this around, if she gets sticks, if she stays, and like next week, I guess she'll dance before she gets kicked off.
Speaker 3: But I'm kind of with you.
Speaker 1: I think there might have been something a little like flatlining or like let downy about her dance compared from last week to this week, and maybe some of that, like you've got seven kids, you're married to Alec Baldwin, like there might be some blowback there.
Speaker 2: There's also apparently some hot goss going around, as the kids say, about the fact that she like lobbied to be on the show.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like, oh there's a bit hey, what are the hey wow, I got picked for Dancing Stars. Like she's been pushing and pushing and pushing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true or not, but apparently that's a big thing and some people don't like that either.
Speaker 3: Okay, so is that those are the three? We think? Yeah, possible. I think so I'll be the bottom three, I think so. Do you have a question for me? I do have a quell.
Speaker 2: I do have a question for you, because, as you know, every week, we are doing what we like to call the Strong Incentive. Now, if you remember, this is a piece where we are going to be asking riders strong every week what it would take to get him to be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. They've asked me to be one of the professional dancers. I've turned down several times. It wouldn't be fair but for a rider to come on and actually be a contestant. If you remember, last week, somebody showed up at Ryder's house with a suitcase filled with five hundred thousand dollars in cash, and Rider said no. So the incentive that we're going to be adding this week a lot not in lieu of, but along with.
Speaker 3: The five hundred thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: Is also a one twenty five Airstream Atlas Murphy suite retail value three hundred and seventeen thousand dollars, which is on sale right now for two hundred fifty dollars. No, it is the world's one of the best family camper vans on the market.
Speaker 3: Oh, you bastard. It opens up. It is this beautiful, gorgeous, top of.
Speaker 2: The line airstream camper van where you can take your entire family anywhere you'd like with these suites that pop out.
Speaker 3: It's really a gorgeous rider.
Speaker 1: How big are we talking? It's like, would you like to like to school RV size?
Speaker 2: It's it's it's not like it's like bigger than yours, but not crazy bus size.
Speaker 3: So it's it's something that you would be able to But it's.
Speaker 1: Still a camper van more than it's an RV. Correct, I'm not a fan of RV's.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's a camper van, but it's an airstream camper van. You're okay, No, no, no, you're still at You're still at it.
Speaker 3: No, you're still at it. Know you realize at this point you might have gotten me.
Speaker 1: You might have me if you just took like a sprinter, like a regular sprinter campra van and decked it out with like all.
Speaker 3: The awesome stuff. This is so much better.
Speaker 1: But the idea of something bigger than like my campra van not that much bigger.
Speaker 3: It's not that much bigger. But I don't keep some rooms.
Speaker 1: I want more like bells and whistles in a small campus.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me it was just as style or caravan. Yeah, because the camper van was a very good call. That might have gotten me. But y'all messed up, buddy. I go look it up. Go look it up. Look up the twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, say a Mercedes sprinter van with X y Z pop top, and I would.
Speaker 3: Have been like, uh, this is I'll look it up. But uh, I'll just say no, okay, well that's dancing. That is two now.
Speaker 2: So far, he has turned down five hundred thousand dollars in cash and a twenty twenty five Airstream Atlas and Murphy sweet unbelievable. Okay, we will see you back here next week as we sweeten the.
Speaker 3: Pot for the Strong incentive.
Speaker 1: All Right, that's it for the episode of Podmets Tworld. Join us next week as we continue watching season thirty four of Dancing with the Stars. We may not know a cha chaw from a chimney changa, but we know what we learned way back in Phoenie's class. Danielle Fischel is the star of the show.
Speaker 6: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischl, Wilfredell and Wright Strong. Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara Subachsch producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Pod Meets World Show or email us at Podmeets Worldshow at gmail dot com.