Speaker 1: Jemmy, Hello, Andrew, Hi Scott, Welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: This is the sister podcast to our other podcasts, Serial Killers. Yes, no, it's the same podcast, got not technically so is today actually Wednesday, January twenty four days? Wow? We're doing it semi live live Love this, yeah, love this. So what's been going on in your world? Andrew's going I see you're very very busy. Lot's going on, and we have some really big news on the way, sir.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, we can't announce something for a while, but we're very excited.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you're you're all a part of it. Yeah, thank you so much. So what's up? Hell? What do you got to going on today? Like you're in like blue?
Speaker 2: I have two podcasts recordings one you already had two right, this and that? Yeah, and then I have an eleven thirty podcast recording. I have a four o'clock podcast recording. I have to pull a clip for something. You know, just a lot of running around.
Speaker 1: You have a lot going on, I do.
Speaker 2: I would like I've thought about it. Just someone I could throw some stuff at. Maybe it's like work, but who knows.
Speaker 1: I hope you're making like a ton of cash.
Speaker 2: You know. The problem is yes and no. You know, taxes are not fun. And as a single person, it's like they want to take all my money. Yeah, and so I'm just confused as to why I'm making money to just give it all back in taxes. Is where is my money going?
Speaker 1: You almost don't want to make that much because it takes so much.
Speaker 2: It's insane, it's stupid. Why if I have what's the point of making the money If it's all going back in taxes and I don't know where it's going and I'm paying in two states.
Speaker 1: Well, then just apply for some kind of government assistance and then you'll get some of your money back.
Speaker 2: You could, or just move back in with my parents and then just save all the money and hoard it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not like if I'm fifty minute trip in.
Speaker 1: It's not like you're a big party animal. Just go live at home.
Speaker 2: I would, Oh, you're big party animal.
Speaker 1: No I'm not. I would go live with my parents again if I could, but it's just really not conducive to my lifestyle right now. You know, kids, you know, kids and all kids, kids all dating a little bit Oh that's hard, you know, so I love that for you. I'm glad you love that.
Speaker 2: For me. I will say I got a work computer finally. I know this is going to sound really stupid, but I always worked on my laptop that Elvis spot for me a couple of years ago. And then is that the one that you lost? I never lost a laptop, which one didn't make it here. That was my other work laptop. So then I got this new one and it is the best thing for my mental health ever. A computer, Yes, because when I use this laptop, this is my now personal laptop. It's amazing. I literally just use this when I'm home and I don't set it for anything work related. But when I'm here, I make sure I get everything done for work and it's perfect.
Speaker 1: But when you go home, your phone is your Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It's just emails. The actual stuff I need to do that was taking up tons of space on my laptop, like audio recordings, graphics that I have to make, all this stuff not clogging it anymore.
Speaker 1: So you don't bring your work laptop home. No, what if it's an emergency, would.
Speaker 2: I have all the programs I need on this computer because I used it for so long, but now I do ninety nine percent of it here.
Speaker 1: Nothing that you're saying is making any sense to me. So if you can still do everything at work at home, what's the difference? What the hell computer you have?
Speaker 2: Because I'm able to separate my mind when I go home Now I have a lot more home time where it's like I don't need to open up my laptop for anything because I did all my work already, Whereas I used to be like, oh, well I could just I'm using the same laptop so I could just do the rest of it at home.
Speaker 1: What time do you finally just like shut off from your day On a normal day.
Speaker 2: It depends all the time, like it could range all over the place.
Speaker 1: So you leave here, you drive home.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to stop doing that, but it's just so convenient.
Speaker 1: Well, how else are you gonna get home?
Speaker 2: Train?
Speaker 1: Oh? I would see. I would take the train over driving any day of the week.
Speaker 2: Well, for you you have such a long commute. For me, just the thought of getting in my car, like a nice, quiet car, not having to fight for a seat anywhere, not having to wait or stand any place, just door to door. It is magical.
Speaker 1: But what about all the things that are going on outside your car, like I would want to take a hostage.
Speaker 2: No, I will say, going home here, it is not as bad as it was from the old building. Really the old building, if you left it like two o'clock, Oh, you can't leave Holland.
Speaker 1: I cannot leave that late.
Speaker 2: Well, you know not all of us have you know kids. But sometimes when I would leave it too, that Holland tunnel, they would close lanes down, you couldn't make the left. You'd spend forty five minutes just sitting in front of a tunnel.
Speaker 1: I think people that are outside of the New York metropolitan area have no idea, like.
Speaker 2: It's not but the Lincoln Tunnel isn't as bad the Lincoln Tunnel. I have been finding that no matter what time I'm leaving, between like one and three, it still is pretty much just like I could go in now, I will say, driving all the way from Hoboken, New Jersey City, but knows you're pain.
Speaker 1: No one knows what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I'm explaining.
Speaker 1: I like, only like ten percent of our audience has any idea what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I'm trying to explain it. When you leave the Holland Tunnel and you're in Hoboken, where does the Holland Tunnel go to Jersey City? And from where from downtown New York City?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, I which was explained. I wasn't sure from the beginning, not really. Oh really, I'm gonna go back and listen. Let's you you do a geography expert, tell me tell us how the roads work. No, I'm just saying, and most people don't know what you're talking. What's the Holland Tunnel? What is that? Where is it? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: You really doubt our listener's intelligence. They know what the Holland Tunnel is.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you something. My buddy Jack and Cedar Rapids. IYO was like, I don't know who's Holland.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to use no your but who's your buddy Jack, A that still lives at Cedar Rapids, Iowa? And b he never saw Daybreak, No, I never salon movies where he's in the tunnel and I think it's the Holland Tunnel and it cracks open and then he gets like sent up to the surface. You have to he has to find his way out of the Hudson.
Speaker 1: I have no idea because Jack is on his John Deere getting get hey, he doesn't know anything about what there's no tunnels.
Speaker 2: The Midwest is versus what the Midwest.
Speaker 1: I've lived there, I know what it is for for nine months, tag you've lived.
Speaker 2: Every day goes down.
Speaker 1: Almost eleven actually, oh okay, hold on, can we once and for all do the math you have and for all you have? And I moved there in June of nineteen ninety four. I moved back in May of nineteen ninety five, so that is eleven months.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Correct sounds it because if it was June to June to be twelve, June to May is eleven for sure, eleven months.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, basically ran it. No, I just wanted to clear it up.
Speaker 2: You could have run for governor. Did they hold like a going away party? Because they sound it's like it was at Wizards? Oh really, I'm not even kidding. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a it's a bar. I'm sure it's not there anymore because it was in nineteen ninety five. Yeah, but the mall across the street, the West Elle Maller are still there. That's pretty sure, right, Jack on your John Deere. Jack, I don't know, he's just a you know, when I think Midwest, that's I'm thinking of this guy Jack on his John Deere and he's with the combine.
Speaker 2: So what is yourgo to you?
Speaker 1: What what is Chicago?
Speaker 2: What's Illinois?
Speaker 1: Chicago? Yeah, I mean technically it's also the Midwest, but it's a big city.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you're saying John Deere, but I think of the Midwest John dea tractor, Jack tractor on the John Deere.
Speaker 1: Well, farming.
Speaker 2: But then we have Chicago, we have Saint Louis. Yeah, we have Detroit, we have Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Detroit is considered Midwest.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, So okay, We're just it's all in there for you.
Speaker 1: I just think when you say Midwest, you think of like the plains, the middle, the middle of the country, the middle of the country with like farming and corn and things.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So in any event, even people in Chicago don't know what the Holland Tunnel is, dude, they do, really do they have a tunnel? I don't know. Yeah, what's it called? What's it called? The Chicago Tunnel. I have no idea. The Chicago Yeah, I don't know what it's called. I just know they do have a green in the water on Saint Patrick's Day. That's all I know about Chicago. That's literally it.
Speaker 2: And Deep Dish and the Bear.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Bear? The Bears that well, the Chicago Bears. Yeah, no, the Bear the show. No, I've seen nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you would love the Bear.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have it anymore. What's it on Hulu? I definitely don't have Hulu. Oh you don't know I have Netflix.
Speaker 2: I gotta start cutting down on these. Yeah, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're building. Yeah, I want to get that service. You see the commercial where they run up where they run up to someone in a park like they have a QR code on the back and they go, hey, do you know what you're subscribed to? I have no idea. I think I just save you two hundred twenty four dollars a month.
Speaker 2: But you know it's sad you have to pay for that.
Speaker 1: I know you forget that you paid for that, right, and then we need another company to tell you that you have a subscription to that. So basically, it's just a I think I pretty much would know what I'm like. Every once in a while i'll get a like it'll say Apple sixty five dollars. I'm like, wait a minute, dude, I did not, But it doesn't tell you what it is. And if you even go in to your purchases, you can't see it. Sometimes, like my kids get stuff and I didn't even know, but you complain about it and they take it off. I like that she got some like art thing that she did a trial on. See when kids sign up for trials, they don't realize that you're seven days later.
Speaker 2: You got to cancel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no bueno, no bueno. Yes, but I did get credit, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: But it's weirdly because I I submitted a claim to Apple for the credit, but also to the credit card company. I wonder if I'm gonna get double credited. Oh wow, I think that could be a scam.
Speaker 2: I had to send back all my Tushi said I ordered, and do you know they took forty bucks out for the shipping on ups.
Speaker 1: That's bs. Every company should allow you to sleep.
Speaker 2: Which Tushy would find funny because it's for their right right right, Yeah, let's take a quick commercial break.
Speaker 1: Are we doing that. I'll just play this and we're back nine to fifty two. Right, Yeah, my phone just made a noise like something is important going on. What are you doing on yours? Oh, it's a notification from my legal I never even signed up for that. Oh. I got Nate coffee and he's not happy with it. It's he said, it's just brown water. That's why generally don't get Starbucks. I'm not a big fan of Starbucks. Andrew, it's expensive and it's bitter. And hello, I'm hearing you about your Starbucks. It wasn't mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Nate wasn't happy because he said it's just brown water.
Speaker 2: Well, because he's been.
Speaker 1: I try to do it off, Mike cle Nate.
Speaker 2: How he used to have coffee versus how he has coffee now is different.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what that means.
Speaker 2: He used to get it like a lot of stuff in there, and now he doesn't. Okay, Oh, this is gonna be so funny. Oh my god, Scott needs to clear his throat. I wonder what he's gonna play. Of course Scott did. He passed over to the part of the song.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to the Yeah, listen to the cheering at the beginning, at the count at the count of three. Did we just get charged for that?
Speaker 2: Not yet? You're not gonna play the song?
Speaker 1: No you want me to?
Speaker 2: What's the point of teething if you're not gonna play it.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people don't even know what this song.
Speaker 2: Oh my god you.
Speaker 1: Play? Say?
Speaker 2: Can you just play the part of the song.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it is. I don't know where it is. That should be a marker on here or something. How am I supposed to where? He says, let me clear my throat?
Speaker 2: And while I got a chance, let me clear my throat.
Speaker 1: If DJ that build up and that payoff so worth it, guys. If be enjoying. If DJ Cool with a K puts in a copyright claim for that, I'm done. I'll never play another song. Yeah, that's annoying. They think they should want their music in things, so people like, oh I like that song, we would download it.
Speaker 2: Well, we should just make a playlist that we could share with our listeners Scottie and Andy's serial playlist, and then we just put new music in there.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna be completely all nineties alternative. Why it's a nice little mix and some new country.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you want to do country? I can't what.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the urh heard country thing, but now I can't get It's on Cooper's birthday weekend, her birthday.
Speaker 2: You get that accent from that was your Midwest accent.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's Cooper's birthy. I got that from when I lived in the Midwest. Cooper's birthdy do you know that? I was looking for something in my attic and I found the folder from nineteen ninety three four ish, from when I took elocution lessons, and it like told me, like, hold this letter and do this and put the pencil in your mouth and the whole thing, and I'm gonna bring it in. I'm gonna I'm gonna teach you because you talk very New York.
Speaker 2: So I don't think so I think there's like certain words I can't say right, Like I will admit Florida is a hard one for me. I say Florida, Well, I know that's bad.
Speaker 1: And ketchup, Well that's just for me. It doesn't make any sense. That's nothing to do in New York. It's not catch up if.
Speaker 2: You and Josh make fun of me all the damn time.
Speaker 1: But it's full on ketchup. It literally says ketchup on the package. Where do you get catch up from that?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna call Josh.
Speaker 1: That's like back in the day before, before the trademark ran out and the other brands that weren't hindes. How to call it? Cats up?
Speaker 2: You know? Gosh right now?
Speaker 1: C A T s up?
Speaker 2: Cats up?
Speaker 1: Do you have anything that hooks into the stupidman box?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, we don't use it.
Speaker 2: We don't use that anymore.
Speaker 1: Answer you won't answer? He will. I'm so flemy today.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it's the milk.
Speaker 1: No, it's you head from before, not at all.
Speaker 2: Come on, he's not going to answer you, right.
Speaker 1: No, he won't. But anyway, Yeah, there's certain words that people just whatever, like how do you say the thing in the tree that makes juice in the oj? How do you say that orange juice? Orange? Orange? Okay, that's fine, I think we did the whole speech thing. But what are you doing? Are you texting him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I said Scotty and I were on the podcast and wanted you to make fun of how I say catch up?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean everybody in Florida. Everybody, No, Florida's okay. How do you say it?
Speaker 2: I usually say Florida, Florida.
Speaker 1: I call it well, I think most people call it Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's Florida, Florida.
Speaker 1: Wait, Diamond, Oh, here we go, Hey, Diamond, here we go. Please don't be in there for a second. Here we go.
Speaker 2: I'll take two seconds.
Speaker 1: Ah, this is not we're on the podcast, Andrew. This is not going to go well. You know this is not going to go well.
Speaker 2: Diamond, we need you.
Speaker 1: Okay. Just it's gonna be a nightmare. She's gonna curse, it's gonna be the whole thing.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be nice.
Speaker 1: Here, take this microphone and ask ask your question there.
Speaker 2: How do you say? How do you say? Uh, it's like you squeeze its tomatoes?
Speaker 1: Oh jay? Oh wait what it's tomato sauce taste?
Speaker 2: You put it on like a burger.
Speaker 1: Oh, ketchup? Say it again?
Speaker 2: Ketch up?
Speaker 1: Very good? Thank you, your excuse me.
Speaker 2: That's how I say it.
Speaker 1: No, you say catch up ketchup as if someone's running in the street with a QR code. Somebody's running in a park with a QR code on their back, and Andrew has to catch up, right.
Speaker 2: Scotty also wants to put QR codes on our merch so people could take the pictures of it, like when you're on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Like if you had a QR code on the back of that shirt, I would take a picture because I'm curious.
Speaker 2: It's weird. In the words of Lizzie Maguire, loser, loser, double loser, as if whatever, get the picture. Duh. How would you say the Florida? Oh sorry? How would you say the state that Key West is in Miami?
Speaker 1: This, this podcast is horrendous.
Speaker 2: How would you say Florida?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that how I say it?
Speaker 1: No? You say Florida Florida like Evans Evans, Yeah, Florida Evans dying. Oh my right, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Can get back or with milk?
Speaker 1: Okay, coffee, coffee, Well you say it a little bit in New York. That's fine. Coffee, that's fine. Say no, one can hear what you're saying. There's no microphone in the middle, malogna, what can we go? Seriously? I can't this, Like we shouldn't even be playing this podcast.
Speaker 2: Come here, guys, let's hug.
Speaker 1: Go back to your town hall meeting. Okay, very good, that's wonderful. Okay, okay, okay, so we officially run out of things to talk about, so thank you for listening to ball chat. Andrew has to go because he's very busy. Okay, we'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers where we will poop like champions. Are you looking at my phone? You're peering over Why what are you looking at? What do you like? What do you say? What do you like?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: I bet you don't like that one. Oh I want to see that one after me too.
Speaker 2: Alrighty well, it's so great. Thank you all so much for listening. We can't wait to see you on Monday. Follow us at serial Killers PC on All Socials. Go to serial KILLERSPC dot com to check out the ratings, the websites, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: All I can tell you is I hope that those people don't listen to this episode. Who the people who from the big announcement, because if they listen to this episode, we done, say clink Andrew clink, We done? Yeah, we don't, don't you think?
Speaker 2: No idiot?
Speaker 1: Like when the speaker numbers come in for this episode. Minus they're actually always plus minus five hundred.
Speaker 2: No, they're actually plus five hundred.
Speaker 1: People in Latvia. Don't listen anymore lat V.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot. We do have those days.
Speaker 1: Goodbye,