Speaker 1: I got it for You know, this happens all over the country. You know, if you haven't paid your bill on your vehicle, there's a strong possibility that the repole man could show up at your house. The repoll man. All right, anybody on this show had they called repossessed? Hands up? Hands up? Yeah, let's go, cut dog. This is the repoll man repot report report man. Hello, I'm trying to Reachange. Please. Sorry, my name is Robert. I'm with the collection agency. You do own a Sierra two thousand and three GMC truck? Am I correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't show that we've had any payments within the last I guess about three close to four months now, and we want to try and stop having to come in and repossess it. Maybe we give you a chance to bring your payment in, but we haven't had a payment from you in about four months, sir.
Speaker 2: No financial with the other other thing, I don't know what the little Yeah, it's directed partly from about that.
Speaker 1: Well, Uh, I'm with they've they've turned you over to us. I'm with uh collection agency and we haven't gotten anything from don't I don't show any uh any paperwork here on the computer at all that we've had any payments made within the last four months.
Speaker 2: So that's why they have they turned it over to y'all without my permission. They can't never tell my truck over to y'all.
Speaker 1: At yo, don't Well, I understand it, sir. What happens is if you haven't paid it in a certain amount of time, it actually comes over to the collection agency. And that's what they've done. They've actually sent it over to us. Uh. They've given us uh pretty much all the information on you. I guess it's uh golden type of color uh R two thousand and three GMC truck from our understanding, Am I correct?
Speaker 2: Truck?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Now, what I'm gonna need from you today, Jeremy, is for you to come in uh and make a payment to us this evening for four months so we can see so we don't have to come in and repossess your truck. And I don't want to have to do that, but I if I have to send a record out there to you, I have your address on file as well. I don't want to have to send anybody have to pick it up.
Speaker 2: Y'all not coming here my truck and I'm not paying y'all for for no full month. I'm been paying my truck note all time, every month. That's a done deal, sir.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get in a back and forth with you, but I'm telling you exactly how it's gonna go. Now. I'll come out there and repossess it myself.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you, look, that's not that's not even where we gotta go with that. Don't be you don't need to be screaming and fussing and chaotic. Can come get it yourself and all that stuffy so much truck truck that's gonna be that? What?
Speaker 1: Hang on, Let's back up, because I'm a man just like your man. What do you mean it's gonna that's gonna be that? What you're saying? What are you? What do you? What are you saying to me?
Speaker 2: Sn I'm telling you. Look, I'm telling you that I'm paying my truck note and and that's a final I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's get I've already stated it to you before. I'm with an agency. And let's get one thing straight. You don't tell me I tell you.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, calm down, It don't make no sense to me, you know. Over the phone and whatnot. You can come, you can come get the truck. My truck right here. I work. I'm right here. You can come. You can come try to get my truck. You can come on there, sir.
Speaker 1: I'm already aware of where you work in the whole nine yards. Now I don't. I'm trying to be as h cordial with you as I can. Now you can you talking.
Speaker 2: About come and get my truckle I'll tell you I'll be paying my so you know you should have dropped down and being like all right, I'm gonna check with somebody else and check with somebody else to make sure I'm right and then call me back.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you haven't paid anything. That's what I'm telling you. I've got it listed on the computer. You've been turned over an agency and you haven't done it. You haven't done it thing.
Speaker 2: What you used to you. You you raising your breasts, screaming the hollow over the phone like that because they ain't gonna do me at you no good. But you ain't getting no money from me? Then he ain't coming my truck. Well, a matter of fact, you could come with my truck. I'm gonna be at my truck, and I'm gonna wait on you gonna be it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make any difference, sir. You gotta get repossessed tonight. If I don't get four months paid, Brooke, definitely, If I don't get four month's payment brought into me the collection agency, your truck will be taking care of.
Speaker 2: Hold on, listen, man, hold on you kind of kind of serious?
Speaker 1: Hey, you quick person at me.
Speaker 2: That's what's trump you got me? Look right outside. You can come over here and get it obviously on that way for you.
Speaker 1: Look, you know what. I'm at the point I don't give it about this job. I'm ready to come kick your That's what I'm ready to do. Call him back. I don't need a little scared hanging up the phone. You're standing here like a man, and you handle your problems.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, I'm I can't be. Don't make it work, bro stop calling.
Speaker 1: I'm at work to doing my job the same way you're doing yours.
Speaker 2: Make you want to do your job. Get truck.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing I want to say to you before you go.
Speaker 2: And you're listening, this is Nephew time.
Speaker 1: Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by.
Speaker 2: You got you got all my team?
Speaker 1: You are all right.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna tip this roof. Man, I'm talking about cooler talking about she told me.
Speaker 1: She told me, man, she said that boy love that truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my choice, man, my only trasportation. Man, that's choice. Yeah, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: But hey, I gotta ask. I gotta ask you. Man, tell me, brother, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the lank.
Speaker 2: Steve Hall Show.
Speaker 1: You have it? Three poor man? Thank you? Before before I dropped my dates on y'all. Y'all know what's happening to night, don't you? You know it's Friday night, all right. You know you're supposed to be on the couch tonight. You know that. You know you know the own network you know, UH has this wonderful show called Ready to Love and you got to tune in We're Ready to Love Philadelphia. You do know this. This is not something I need to tell you, right, Okay, we know we've been waiting. We know we're so happy. Yes, yeah, I've been. I've been getting stopped at the at the store at the airport. It's about time. What was that all about? What was that all about? As well? Yeah? I love it. We would not let that happen again. Ready to love Philadelphia, y'all. Tune in. The action is getting hot and it gets hotter. And yes, lord, what I want to say? Her name? Gon say name Sahara the horror boy. She's off the chain for horror is something else? Yes, me dying laughing, I ain't gonna lie to you. Let's walk in the room. I died. I started dying that she's great TV. She really, Oh, she's great.
Speaker 2: TV.
Speaker 1: Looked at me with a straight face and told me, tell me the Earth is flat. I said, really, yes it is. And I don't know why people keep saying this. I said, okay, so oh, I'm with you, baby. If you say it's flat, it's flat. But when people astronauts go up and they look down and say it's round, when they just lying all them, I don't know. I don't know. Okay, all right, she just makes you laugh. Yeah she does. Week zero. I've been telling y'all Week zero to comedy. Damn, it is on its way Labor Day, weekend, Friday night. You do not want to mince it. The buck Well Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama, hosted by Yours truly. That's me, nephew, tie me, and the headline for the evening is the one and only Bill Bella. We got special guests straight up out of Birmingham. Mit V will be joining us, and we're gonna have a hell of a time slinging them jokes before the big game. The big game is on Saturday. That's Valvelosta State against Clark Atlanta, University of West Alabama versus Fort Valley. All Right, so you got two well, let me tell you got two games. But what that means y'all? Y'all got four bands coming at you. Up, oh up o. Drum mate, just get ready, let's go babyd Wi Loder Whilson all right, thank you, you're listening. Steve Harvey Morning Show