Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all was going on Bro Drink Chams Radio.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey, Hainks is your boy in o I.
Speaker 3: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What Up is dj E f N?
Speaker 4: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 2: This is drinks every day is New Year's Eve.
Speaker 6: That's Hey Hank Zagrebatus boy in o R.
Speaker 2: What up is that crazy Hood?
Speaker 3: Dj E f N?
Speaker 1: And right now this is motherfucker drink Test, motherfucker podcast makes up?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Who's who's joining us as one of the most anticipated artists from back then and he's most anticipated for right now.
Speaker 2: He came home from jail.
Speaker 1: He's the only nigga that came home from jail and he wasn't mad added nobody. He met with jay Z, he met with everybody. He told everybody this love and he's still looking young. I seen the nigga at this video yesterday. The niggas doing.
Speaker 2: You do that? I said I had, I said, Yo, you got TV in jail and that Nigga said no, and he's home right now.
Speaker 1: He's still smiling, he's still looking young. My brother, a person only rapper I got to personally apologize to because I'm a real nigga and I love that nigga, and I will work to make sure i'm that he calls me his brother again.
Speaker 2: We got True Life and the Mother.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna reeditate that because I really loved True Life and me and him was so close when he went away. And he's the only rapper that when I heard that, True was like a little mad at me listening.
Speaker 2: To be honest, this is this is when I heard that he's a little mad at me. He's the only person in the universe that I said, he's right, because I'm so honest. When a person is mad at me, what's up? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Goddamn, you're looking at me, Funny, everybody's mad at you right now.
Speaker 2: Most usually when a person is mad at me, I always be like, whoa fuck?
Speaker 1: Though, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'll be like yo. But he's the only person. I sat back and I listened. I said, damn, whatever he's mad at me about, I one hundred percent agree with you, and I apologize, my brother, because you know why, if you were mad at me, or if you even looked at me in a side way, you're absolutely right because you know I was just trying to find my way.
Speaker 2: And I don't have no excuse, my brother.
Speaker 1: Like I don't give a fuck what I'm about to tell you, because it's it's about to help me. But honestly, true life, I really do love you as a brother, and I apologize.
Speaker 3: How long did you do?
Speaker 2: Hey? God, damn years You're a wildom home Yo. I seen the nigga yesterday. This nigga was.
Speaker 8: Like, he's here, He's hold, He's here, he's hold, and we want to do nothing but big you up, my brother, because this is a show for legends, and you are one hundred percent, hands down legend.
Speaker 2: We just seen a picture with you, a prodigy? How did that fast? Where you act? Don't get me smoking on camp? Yeah? How did that go on?
Speaker 5: Ronold Tests Man and my boy tone and ship Ronald? He had room Ronald Tests over to the studio. He's playing music and I'm just vibing out. And the next day he just called me up telling me if I want to meet with him. Was like, no problem.
Speaker 2: He asked you, did you want to meet with Pete? Yeah, okay, He.
Speaker 5: Asked me if I, you know, thought I would like to meet with Pete to put that ship behind. He would like to help that Tom. It really wasn't really nothing to dad, but I said, you know, we can do it. We can get up or whatever.
Speaker 2: Now this is your first time seeing p since the incident. You see people before, Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: We kind of now we we kind of seen each other afterwards, you know what I'm saying. So we kind of had like but now we talked, but now we kind of just went into a little more like you know what I'm saying, We shut down and talk. And I told him I apologize to him as well. You know, yeah, fact, this.
Speaker 2: Is a real man. Man, Let's make some so let's take it. Takes a lot.
Speaker 5: It took a lot of growing for me to get to that point, you know. And I just told him that I'm gonna change. You know, the man that was standing in front of him that day was just a different person, you know. So and I told him, actually I told him, I actually told him that I was proud of him, you know, to sit there to even have that conversation, because I know it takes a certain kind of man to you know, have that conversation, you know, to shit down to do that. So I told him I was proud of him, and then and then so we're proud of you for that. But then also we seem like when you first came home, like your third day or something like that, you posted a picture with jay Z.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, so how is that?
Speaker 1: Because I heard you saying the breakfast club, he was like, most people thought you was gonna come home mad, Yeah, and you came home happy as fuck.
Speaker 2: You read up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll be honest with you. You know, when I was in the pending, you know, it's a lot of exentment, a lot of anger. You know, you know that you feel when you're in there. But I just know I couldn't. I couldn't come home with that, you know, I had to leave that behind me. You know, I know that's the devil. So I ain't trying to be with the devil. I'm trying to be with God. And I just felt like that's that's a heavy burden and nobody want to carry around hate anger like I don't want to be a person to be bitter and carry hate. I don't want to hate anyone. So I just knew it was time to just let go and forgive everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, let's makes show me you're gonna get me drunk time. It's time for you, motherfucker listen. Let me let me just say something j timeless.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what's the most funniest ship. It's not the funniest, that's the most really ship. Yesterday, I'm at your video and I want to really support you, so't I wasn't there as an artist. I was just really there as a person to support you and.
Speaker 2: One of your guys. I don't know if he's here.
Speaker 7: He had he had did you're right here, come over here, come over here, come over there.
Speaker 1: I knew I knew him right well, I just didn't remember what I knew him, but I knew I knew him. And he came on to me. He gave me a five, and I said, how you doing, my brother? And you know this is exact words.
Speaker 2: He said to me. I said, how you doing? He said, I'm straight eazy? Home?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 2: His his how you call.
Speaker 3: Himeanor oh my god?
Speaker 1: When I looked at him, and it made me realize how many people you employed, and that that doesn't mean like you're giving them money, but it's so many people who have faith.
Speaker 2: And have hope in you.
Speaker 1: And that ship was crazy to me, Like, I know, you don't even know what you did to me yesterday. I know when he said it, and I just looked at him and I was just analyzing him.
Speaker 2: And because he said yo, man, I say yo, how you doing? He said eazy home? And it actually, it actually fucked me up.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I've thought about when I woke up just now. It was like, how many people who depended on you? How many people are who trusted in you to change their life? And now you're home again, and although you just home like maybe two or three months, maybe.
Speaker 2: You still have that responsibility.
Speaker 1: That the Lower east Side and what I mean by Lower east Side and when I say Lower Eastide, when I said fuck Lower east Side, I'm saying, but it's so many people who really just look at you to change the world, Like how does how does how.
Speaker 3: Is a lot of responsibility?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got mad, thank you for having more responsibility to me, Like how the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I just feel like I learned a lot from the mistakes that I made in the past, and I just feel I realized that I did let a lot of people down, you know, by certain decisions that I made in my life, and I'm trying to wreck those things and do things differently now. So I'm trying to make them proud, and I'm trying to go out here and win and trying to help, trying to help out and do things in a different way. So I just feel like I'm trying to put God first and stay positive and win and do what I was supposed to do the first time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The thing about true is right. This is the most thing I love about. The truth is true is righteous.
Speaker 2: You is a half of godbody once God body, that life. You know what I'm saying. So I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I remember like it was a rumor. They was like, your true life is Muslim in jail and I forgot who.
Speaker 2: I asked. I was like, yo, it's true, like Muslim and jail said he is here Park on the visit. Is that true?
Speaker 5: Nu?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 2: Yo? But true? Listen, let me just tell you something, my brother.
Speaker 1: Once again, I would like to apologize to you as a man, because when I heard that you had like just listen, you wasn't mad at me, but you was disappointed in me. Like that's what you know because like I didn't go all out to actually make sure that he know that my love is still uh there for him. And when you're in jail, I've been in jail three and a half years. I did a year before that, three and a half years. So he's the only rapp up that had no argument with Like, I can't even I can't even defend myself, like because the thing about life is when you're wrong, you can't be righted too.
Speaker 2: You gotta just be fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: And this is you're the first person like and I would like to apologize. God really do love you as a brother, my nigga. Nah, and I listen, I'm gonna make sure. Yesterday I was people and I was like, Yo, this is this my brother right here. He's like, Yo, this is my guy. I was like, I'm catching that. Gotcha?
Speaker 9: I was, but you know what work, because you know what you got a point wasn't beeping it But I wasn't, man.
Speaker 2: So that's so I I gotta apologize you.
Speaker 1: And you also got your man with me. Listen, let me tell you something. Old night, I was watching your moves.
Speaker 2: I got for it. Let's talk about this video. Man, I'm here come to the MI like, what's your name again? Zealous man?
Speaker 1: And you you really the what's that nigga named Quintin Miller? You really like for Drake? Right now, I'm just playing look.
Speaker 3: At you got nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm but you did work with Drake, that's true. That's a beautiful thing with Kanye. You did Kanye's This is one of Kanye's favorite record.
Speaker 2: Before All Day had came out, I was filming French Montana's video for what the fuck is the record I did with French Montana?
Speaker 1: Come on, somebody helped me out. Everybody looking at me like I'm retarded. Oh and and friends played me all day, all day, all day, all day, and I was like, that's my favorite Kanye record of all time.
Speaker 2: And I've been trying to get at you.
Speaker 1: True was introducing me to you, and I was like, but I know him from him somewhere.
Speaker 2: I thought, I thought, I put your bit. A lot of biggas that look at me with that look. You know what I'm saying. But you was you wasn't. But let's let's tell people that. First off, introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: My name is fellas Hey young Disco and how the hell you woke up with your life?
Speaker 2: We have the same manager, Gotty, big up to god. You get a lot of money, got there herd got me in French and fucking around. I don't know. Let's get into that later. You know came home when he got in the studio, we just started buying. Wow, and you're from New York. People don't know that we need to claim you.
Speaker 4: So I'm from Uptime but up top been download for like five years?
Speaker 2: What that means? Upstate New State? Okay? O, I will I would sell the O Kingston k I hear me once, shout.
Speaker 4: It out all day listen Kingston, Kingston, Kingston.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: The true life is home. You squashed to be for prodigty being you is rocking. Your true life is rocket, I mean, your prodigy is rocket. This this interview that comes out and uh, this guy Jim Jones is on the Breakfast Club, right. I got love for Jim Jones and I know that if you guys get in the room it would be worked out.
Speaker 2: But what did he say? He said something about you in a Breafast club.
Speaker 5: It was I don't know that ship was like minute to me. So it's like, you know what I'm saying, I don't even pay attention to that. I just sit back in my laugh.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a possibility that y'all could work with out all? Is that's something you're looking forward to as far ast me. I don't got no issue with him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't got no issue with him as far as me because I've forgiven everybody, you know, because when you want God to forgive you, you got to learn to forgive of it's and I ain't been the most forgiven person in my life, you understand what I'm saying. So when I said in that cell, and I had to realize that I was asking for forgiveness for all the things that I've done wrong in my life. You know, when you sitting there facing life in prison, you know, when you're sitting there, you know, dealing with that type of heavy burden, you just realize, like you know, I guess it taught me how to forgive, you know, because I'll be honest with you, like I bumped in the old boy and like, we could have worked it out, but I wasn't.
Speaker 2: When you came home.
Speaker 5: No, no, back then, back back then, we had a little you know, little running where we could have probably worked it out. But I wasn't in that space. I wasn't in that space. I was I was. I was still in a number world. I was in another mind state, you know what I'm saying. So, you know, but I'm in a different mind. I'm just in a different whole space right now. I'm in a space where even if he got something to say bad about me, I really don't. You know, I can't pay attention to what somebody else think about me, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's not going to affect You can't rent space in my mind. You know what I'm saying. It cost too much money to get in my head.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So record, we would love for Jim Jones and True Life to sit down, because you know what's happening right now. Uh And I don't want to keep reiterating the story, but the people at Dream Camps know. Fat Joe had called me one day and Fat Joe was like, how did you get in contact with jay Z, and I was told them, nigga, nobody gets in contact with jay Z.
Speaker 2: He gets in contact with them. So he's like, how the fuck did you?
Speaker 1: So I had I had set off a trend without knowing I was setting off a trend. So I hit Jay, I hit Fat Joe, and I worked out they well, let me stop.
Speaker 2: I didn't work out the beef.
Speaker 1: I knew both of them wanted to squash it, so I put them on the phone and I relaxed mediately, Ben, but that initial conversation had set off a lot of other things.
Speaker 2: Drake and DMX.
Speaker 1: Drake had just sampled DMX Voice excuse me, DMX Records and DMX manager. I he said me, big you up, big up our RANDIACA, big up mister Lee.
Speaker 2: But they got me on the phone and was like, yo, Drake just sample ship to be a man. But like, and I made that happen.
Speaker 1: I set off a trend because you know, I'm cool with Drake. Forty is one of my favorite producers, and I happen to be one of his favorite artists.
Speaker 2: So I set up this trend.
Speaker 1: So when I see that you and uh Jim wasn't perfectly you know, it was something that I wanted to help out. You know what I'm saying, It was something I wanted to pursue because out of every rapper in the world, I'm gonna say it one once again, I owe you. You know what I'm saying because I owe you because our friendship, our friend like you the only rapper that ever, ever, ever had an issue with me, And I said, he's right, stand like, because I am you stubborn as a mother if my wife is mad at me, like, yo, you ain't up the grocery.
Speaker 3: Like so what fuck? What's your problem?
Speaker 2: Like you know, but you the only end. I will make it up to you. I promise you this is face to face.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, nah, I'm gonna make it up to you because sometimes I'm not the best person in the world, but I got the best intentions.
Speaker 2: But so with that being said, I.
Speaker 1: Seen you with Jay, I see all this, then I see you come out you do a video.
Speaker 2: First off, is the budget open this? Like I had.
Speaker 1: Two ghosts then he had a little two ghosts on the side just sleeping, yeah, ghost Like how the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like for real?
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, if I'm in Costa Rica, which I'm going across to me I got a check for Coast to Meeka. I want to take a chance to come to goost And I'm sorry I would have lost.
Speaker 2: But if I go to Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: For two three months, I miss what's going on in New York.
Speaker 2: I missed what's going on in Miami. You came home, and I know I can doing this because I even y'all niggas was doing some dance and I was like, dance like six.
Speaker 7: I can't get it right. This nigga just came home year just like how does that work?
Speaker 1: Like how do you guys? Because at the end of the day, all do respect to me, all respect to you, but there's no way you couldn't note him to get in his bag.
Speaker 2: Like how how the hell did that come about? That record? Man? We just really we've been in there justurviving. We got like a lot of records together. I think it was like a natural thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I just had came home and I was just hearing different music, my son playing me different music, you know, putting me up on what was good and what's bad, and you know, just hearing the fourteen year olds point of view on music and stuff like that. I just knew I had to, you know, I couldn't stay lost in space somewhere. So I felt like I had to, you know, bring bring some things up to speed.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, it just ended up. It was all natural. Really.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even trying to like change things or it was just more I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Make music that was flying, felt good.
Speaker 5: And I ended up meeting my boy Males William somewhere around here.
Speaker 2: My boy right there, that's my guy too. I met him yesterday as well. He produced the track, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, we just had great chemistryt working with him, and then you know, I brung him around, we linked up with him, and then you know, just everything just just came together.
Speaker 2: Man. We're just now you from upstate New York as well. Nah, he's from New Jersey. You're from New Jersey. Oh God damn true. Like keeping in New York.
Speaker 5: So let me big up your movie shout out to Sago Sago and introduce me to Males.
Speaker 2: Oh. Big Up.
Speaker 1: Also tweeted the other day that he co signed during Champs and he wants to be on here.
Speaker 2: We want you to know, sag and you are welcome.
Speaker 1: So true life comes home the day like the week you came home, like I was trying to reach you. I had the niggas like he ain't fucking with nobody. That's what they told me. It made me feel better.
Speaker 5: Now, you know, I felt like this though, you know, when I'm being gone for eight years, you come home. You know, I felt like I had to at least give my family. The first thing I could do is at least get.
Speaker 2: My family eight weeks.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like fifty cent had caught me up and he was like me and was on the AM talking and he was just like wow. He felt like I needed to take advantage of being home and getting in that moment of what was going on and me being back, like it was so big that I had to, you know, really capitalize on that. What was most important to me was my family, you know, my foundation. So I had to go and take care of my family first. And you know, that's a whole transition in itself. You know, like I'm human being. You just don't come out of that type of situation and just you know, like eight things hunky dory, I could just jump in the studio and everything's a wave and I got a rap and you know, got kids, my Jesus. Yeah, so family had.
Speaker 2: To come first.
Speaker 5: And once I did that, you know, they gave me my kids and gave me the pass like that, go get him. So I'm like, all right, I'm on the ass.
Speaker 2: Get him.
Speaker 5: I'm on the ass now.
Speaker 1: So the week you came home, man, I had dropped a record with Bleak Me and Min Bleek and I didn't ask bleak uh, where do we name it?
Speaker 2: Or nothing? But I had dropped it and Bleek was like he called me. He was like, I don't know if your life going like all ship? And I was like why and he was like, I was like, what would you like black on ship? And he goes.
Speaker 1: Because he got a label called Mogul tree right, and we have a song called Mogul.
Speaker 2: He was like, I think we should call it something else? Was that true? No, Like I'm creative like him, like, but this is.
Speaker 1: A joke name for a company, And did you come home with this company mindsel?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought him now, I thought I thought about that on the inside. I just had a vision in my head and I felt like I wanted to come home and you know, go balls to the wall and do things differently. And I just wanted to be independent and do my own thing, like I've been on for a couple of situations already. But we're just trying to figure it out right now, you know what I'm saying. And we're just trying to build a brand over here. We got a bunch of different artists under me, you know, we got different producers, singing, songwriters, all type of shit, and we're just trying to build our own wave. And we're just doing what we're doing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, the one thing I want to do is prior to you getting locked up, we was together like every other day. And one day you had a van, I remember, and you picked me up. Were chilling in Jersey. We didn't go to New York this day, and I heard your whole album. You had played me your album which was which was the album? Then you had a record with Nas.
Speaker 2: And jay Z and you a man at the time, and I was still a little bit hating.
Speaker 1: I was like, you had Nas, jay Z and this nigga didn't leave the record.
Speaker 5: Dayn listen to me.
Speaker 1: I would have leaked that the second day out in jail twice twice, like I can't believe, like like this, this this is certain, like YO level is at a different peak than most people, like I swear to God every day.
Speaker 2: You was in like a way. I was like, why the fuck he didn't leak that ship because you would have made two hundred thousands, just what I just thought. And neither one of.
Speaker 1: Them motherfuckers would have sued you because they were like that's true, like one kind of scared of him and he's gonna shoot you, no know, Like how.
Speaker 2: Didn't you leak these records?
Speaker 5: They sitting in the archives, Like I said, I got a lot of archives with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I got no archives, my nigga. I got some fun records, but he's dead. Other than that, your whole ship, other than ship, like I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Joe came to my careb one time and I played on some pun records. He was like, what the fuck is wrong with to you? I said, there's nothing wrong with me.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make no money off of this, dad man, And he said damn.
Speaker 2: And I sweart of God, like.
Speaker 5: I remember them records too, you.
Speaker 2: Like I got like.
Speaker 1: Seven fun records, and it's like, why would I give it to anybody?
Speaker 2: One did it for me? And he's gone. I can't call him to ask him if he wants to do it.
Speaker 1: So I got I understand, I got fifteen cuts, has five My old engineer cuts, big of incredible cuts he dj had to follow. He has five and I have seven myself. But my point is, had one not been there, oh my god, I would have been.
Speaker 2: Like Jesus would have been like, nigga, I'm gonna kill you see me when you see me.
Speaker 1: But y'ah, like you listen listen to like, maybe you don't really understand that. When Nas and Hole initially squashed they beef, they first record they ever recorded Togevin was fucking for you and the fucking world don't know that. Let's make some noise, but you trying to steal his record. I was trying to get on it. I just didn't want to talk to him about it. I was just like, oh shit, And then he was exactly like it was normal day. He was like, yeah, this is this whole NAS record I got, and he just kept dripping. I was like, this is not normal, Like how the fuck can you do that, but and you so you wohld you renew that record with a new verse because I'm as I remember it, day Versus was not dated, like they didn't say something.
Speaker 5: Like it was never be honest with you, ship was never really put together all the way put together. It was like, you know, this person did something, that person did something, but it was never all the way put together. So I never even got to finish these records. These were records that I was working on for my album, and a lot of things just wasn't finished with me being on I guess I was a perfectionist at that time too, where I was really just trying to come like I don't know, I just was trying to really perfect things. And I'm my worst critic sometimes, so I just want things to be just perfect, right, you know what I mean. But we just trying to we're trying to get to it now that we're trying to just press release now.
Speaker 2: Good ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to feel you. I'm trying to feel But if I had a record, jay Z, I don't know how it slipped to my engineer.
Speaker 2: Will that record come up?
Speaker 5: Show that record on my Like I said, I got some all Cobs. I got different that little I.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You can make a half a million dollars just over for that record. Neither one of them is gonna suit you. I'm gonna keep it real because you listen.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: So you had a record with you and then not only that, prior to you going to.
Speaker 2: Jail, there was a huge rumor that Jeez was.
Speaker 1: Trying to sign Yeah, that was true. That was true, right, because I heard Jez was trying to bring you out at Summer Dam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that correct?
Speaker 5: And then what he got to We got to Summer Jam late. It was we man, because we got we pulled up the Summer Jam late. He kept telling me how we was gonna make a movie and he wanted to like make sure Jay was there because we was getting Jay to be involved because I had left Depth Jam because it was supposed to be Jay left Depth Jam. So I was in the middle of doing a new situation is at first I didn't want to rap no more.
Speaker 2: I had took two years off when.
Speaker 5: I was just going through my own little things, my one right, and I ran into different people like Ross and Jez, and they kept telling me how my star power was crazy and that I needed to do it. So at the time, you know, me and Jeezi was getting ready to do it. Then we hollered at Jay and we met him, and Jay was going to do it, and we were thinking about doing the tour together. Jeez, he was gonna put me on his first single instead of him jumping on my record. I was gonna jump on his first record, and we was gonna make a movie. And we got the summer jam late. J came out and did d O way at which we wasn't expecting, and they shut the mics off after that, so I wasn't really able to catch that break a couple of days later, you know, and it was else's history. I was a situation dog and JA was supposed to Yeah no when I was seeing at Snoop actually with my first deal when I signed the j Snoop was the one who found me first, brought me out to the Apollo after running the mixtape mixtape circuit and.
Speaker 2: Shut out to have this shirt because you ain't performed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Snoop Dogg had brought me out there apollow. We tore down a pollow and had a couple of different deals on the table and he wanted to sign me, and at that time, I felt like it was important for me to bring, you know, some new flavor to New York. So I wanted to start the new New York movement. And I ended up signing with jay Z and I got Jada cut Snooper check the executive produced my album, so that you know, it wasn't no no, no no type of you know everybody, yeah, pretty much, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: He just said that ship like it was normal ship.
Speaker 1: I got Snooper cut stupid normal ship, like you know what I'm saying. And then so you had Snoop and jay Z and then you had Ge. So after that, he's he was supposed to.
Speaker 3: Sign you as well.
Speaker 5: But after the Snoop and j situation, you know, when Jay was leaving Death Jam, I decided I wanted to leave Death Jam so and I was in my own space. I was in a weird space at that time. You know. I always had my own little demons chasing me down like my worst enemy sometimes, and I didn't want to rap no more. At that time. I was just dealing with some things. And then I came back, you know, and that's when me and Jeezie and Jay was gonna do it, you know, after taking two years off and having that True York mixtape out and killing the streets and touring with Rick Ross with a mixed tape out, and then I got locked up.
Speaker 2: So now flop back for True Flower. That's my ship. When you say that shit, it's a certain feeling of that close about go through my body. I'm like, I believe it. So you had jez jay Z, see yeah, you had, or this Elliott Wilson train. You know Elliot Wilson is he's trying to satage to our show because we kicking.
Speaker 3: He says his trained every ship.
Speaker 1: He says he's trained every shit, which means you're doing because you don't do a greater, just trained on come out. So so I see something very interesting from you.
Speaker 2: You call Future Meat.
Speaker 1: Had me head, Yeah, that's that was hard because I know you know him because I knew Future.
Speaker 2: I didn't know him, but I knew him from his Dungeon family.
Speaker 1: And I remember me being around because big Boy used to be my homie. He still is my home and living. I said, like the past test, but I remember seeing him around, like I'm talking about back back there and how the fuck do you know everybody like.
Speaker 2: I know everybody. Me and Bubba's sparks.
Speaker 5: You see your mother, you remember, you know it's me saying wow. That's why I used to tell you how me and Bubba was wold cool. Lets you know, I know Bubba from before Bubby even had this deal pretty much and all that. So me and Bubba went way back. And then Bubble was like best friends with Rico Wade pretty much, that was like one of his right hand mans. And then you know, we all became like brothers. So Rico became like my brother, and I was always like Dungeon family, but not signing them. You know, it was like I'm Dungeon family too, pretty much like you know, So I grew up being in the Dungeon running around with them doing records.
Speaker 3: They come to the yard, the only with the Dungeon family.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you should have said that the only spit with the name that was hard. That would have been hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But like I was fucked with them your history, and so we actually got records too though, me and me future from back then, from back then, I.
Speaker 2: Think I remember saying about crazy then all kinds.
Speaker 1: I think I think I even remember you telling me like, Yo, I gotta I got a record. But his name was the Future and that's a fan, that's one. And I remember you telling me Bubba's Boy like or something like that.
Speaker 2: But this guy, it was crazy is I was.
Speaker 5: I was actually in the middle of chilling Jay and him to sign him. And now I don't know if they remember because he was me had at that time.
Speaker 3: So that was the hardest name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did just bring the story for us.
Speaker 5: I actually need to tell Jay personally, but I told me and Wan me and warm was talking.
Speaker 2: Been dropping the ball for years his defense. I never got the playing form, but I tried now.
Speaker 5: I told him about him, but we never got I never got to bring him up there, never got him get I never got the playing for him.
Speaker 2: So that's one thing of og Wan. I've been avoided him. Rock a Lot Familiar, I said they pucked on.
Speaker 1: But I love og want let me be clear. I love O g Wan, but I was mad at him for a week. That was it, and I kept it longer than that because I didn't think he was fit to run rock Lote Familiar. That's me personally, but let's moving on because I love O g Wan. I got nothing but respect for him, and just because you have a problem. That's the thing is we have to grow as people. And what I mean grow as people. What it is is if you have a certain situation with a person, doesn't make that person a bad person.
Speaker 2: It just makes that situation, you know what I'm saying, And it's move on.
Speaker 1: So Ogi Wan got nothing but love and respect for you. But you definitely shouldn't have ran like rock Lote familiar. But let's just let's too It's it's like it's a lot imented and then you took it back. I mean because I really mean that, Like you know what I'm saying, Like at the end of the day, when you're passionate about something, you can't do business with somebody who's not passionate about what you're passionate about.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying he's a bad business man.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying Jay is a bad business I gotta per phone with Jay today because first of.
Speaker 3: All, that's why you were late today.
Speaker 2: Maybe in my mind to him, got drugs out.
Speaker 5: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'll be sending all the CEOs the numbers because CEOs like numbers.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, you understand, they're like the numbers. So I said, Jay, that woman's twenty two million. I'm saying, you know what, Nigga asked me two days later at a weird hour, like three forty seven. Sweet, sweet, but you got to pick, kay, you gotta pick three or four? Picked three forty seven. It was like in grads from Italy and it was calculated, and he said from Italy. I said, oh, yeah, I did see you with them jet skis with a helmet on slide. I had to go ahead. I don't know why. Fucking the more money yourself actually hit me. It was like congrats because I seen him a number like three days ago. He was like congrass.
Speaker 1: I was like, he's like, congrats from Italy and I said, oh, I did see you on this jet skis with the helmet.
Speaker 2: He used to be back. He goes part of my Italy swag saying, I said, you don't bother me on text, bothered me on text.
Speaker 1: But this is this is wonderful because he's still he's still a funny nig He thinks he's.
Speaker 2: Funnier than me. I'm gonna body this is Jay. I'm pulling out the PVB. What is that ap B?
Speaker 3: Yeah, back putting.
Speaker 1: Out the ap B gonna come up here. But true, it's so remarkable. And I'm not saying this because you're my friend. You're a person I consider family, your person I consider people don't come home and just rhyme good Like I know that some records that you probably like, that's never coming out, but the first record was so perfect, Like I'm not gonna lie to you, Like I could not leave when I left their video, I could not get that because shortly you're going I could.
Speaker 9: Have bad for it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I kept thinking of you because if you because if you marror, you will look stupid. You can look at the mirror. I feel like I look stupid right now. How the fuck you don't have rustle what you're doing? Young Man's god?
Speaker 5: Man? I was like, I said, man, all graces and all power to God. Man, Like, I feel like I don't know, I just got put in a great situation where I had great young talent around me that just gave me that vibe.
Speaker 2: Sure you came out, let's keep it a hunted. How the hell you don't have.
Speaker 1: Like the people who come on off beat bro, Like all bleat shine.
Speaker 2: We love him, we love Shot.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to Belize. That's true.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to the Belize to get Shot. Listen, Elliott Wilson and Nigga shit on you. They did a phone call this doing. We're gonna go on the film coming Home Shot. We gotta we gotta show on coast the weekend. I'm on coast the weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't know right, but his first record, and I love Shot again. Let me reiterate that we love Shoe.
Speaker 2: But so many people shitting on his first record.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you truth, so many people is waiting the ship on you that those records.
Speaker 2: I mean that that rumor never came out. The hell it's you.
Speaker 1: We got a lot more you missed eight years, but yet you still you fit in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: That is a perfect thing to do. I don't understand that.
Speaker 5: Like when you're sitting in that cell, man, another type of hunger comes out of you. Man, you know what I'm saying. So I just another thing is I always felt like I never There's always been so much drama and so much other stuff around me where it was more about my story and more about the drama and beefing with this one and beefing with that one, and this and that that. We never really got to what I really do was away from us being entertainer, which is to make music. You know what I'm saying. So you know me personally, so you know how talent that I am. But a lot of world doesn't really know because they just know me from little mixtape world that you know, just was little mixtape records. They never really got to hear my album and what I really really do, you know what I'm saying. So we're just trying to get to that. So I just came home and I said, we're gonna put all that to the side and we're just gonna get to the music and get to the bag.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie one day. I ever true. He was in Jersey, this nigga played me his whole album and then he asked me, so what you think? But he blew me away. So I was like, I'm gonna get back to you on that only uns with better features than a sign nigga and more like like I gotta.
Speaker 1: Always commend you because see you not shocking me. But the thing is you're shocking tonew me. What I mean by that is I'm a new person too as well, Like I sat around at least people don't want to hear from me no more so fuck making music. Fuck y'all, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I'm just like this is me. I'm sorry. Well, I look though records I like to sun like five ten thousand, it's pretty good. Checks's pretty good. Like but I'm sorry, but but I'm not trying.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to go full fledging music because they were tired.
Speaker 2: Of hearing me at one point.
Speaker 1: At one point people are going to become tired of hearing I don't give a fuck who you are with you, nas Jay, you gotta know when to take a break. You got to know when to step aside. You gotta know when to say that the music controls it, and then you got to go with the music. You never see them guys, they be like that's not hip hop, Like shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Like these guys be like like, like your new record, your new record is so new sounding.
Speaker 1: But a person just got to see you to say that. Niggas hip hop is a motherfucker. He's doing what the time permits him to do. But if one of them dudes would say, that's not hip. I was smacking ship out of the head, but like.
Speaker 2: I don't even smack. I wasn't even smacking my head. The nigga like, oh shit, but my head hurt you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We both know we don't flow ship.
Speaker 1: But this ship is crazy for me to see you being the time because obviously, when you're not trying to bring up Prody to disrespect him, he didn't answer my text.
Speaker 2: I hate the nigga like you squashy what you like? You should? You should Definitely. I never even touched you. You know what I'm saying, Like why he was trying to be funny but wrong. So I'm saying I'm sitting back and I'm saying damn true, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, like, you were more in your bag than I was. And what I'm trying to say is it's about the flows nowadays. Back then was about the lyrics. Now it doesn't get you. You You would say you could say cheerios hereos rozerios. People would be like, who well back to say back then.
Speaker 2: You had to say snuff Jesus, like you say ship. But nowadays it's like simple though. But it's about the flow.
Speaker 1: So although it's simple, it's actually horror for a guy who was raised.
Speaker 2: On the nineties like you, Like I seen the footage of you. You was like, I'm only playing you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying certain music such and such and such, and then you you named it and then you said and then I'm only playing me and sagone ship like I seen a footage of you.
Speaker 2: So how the fun can you adapt to this new generation?
Speaker 5: A fourteen year old son, man, He'm gonna win all that.
Speaker 6: Big man, sire, you got some right facts and you see me yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yesterday I was like, sp see me.
Speaker 1: It's like, yo, yo, I was like, listen, I want to support true life. It's not about me getting in the video. I want him to know that I'm here for I.
Speaker 5: Gotta thank you though, you know why you help you help you help make that?
Speaker 2: Yo? Yo?
Speaker 5: Why yeah? Because it wouldn't have happened if I want to known spiff to you.
Speaker 2: But I looked at it. He really got a budget. I don't know what it is because O the trees popping you how the cause? How the cause block that they out there? Come on? Come on, he's drinking on my liquor. But come over here and shot to be You know you hear my nigga, it's my Do you remember off the RIT video shoot? You almost wint you in the jail? Right, come ahead, shot to be.
Speaker 3: Shot my nigga, Paul.
Speaker 2: This is my nigga pol right here. Paul always got a new vehicle every time I see him. How need credit? I need somebody tell the niggas to have an off the RIT video shoot.
Speaker 10: Now that's no common man. Shout out to your Instagram, your people, next level man, follow the next level MOBIU Tree Mobile Tree maybe.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to be.
Speaker 5: The president of Tree shot shout shout out to my nigga. Shout out to my nigga, fresh and timeless up in listen, I'm gonna take you fresholders.
Speaker 2: Nigga. He hired me for a party and they never told me today, like two years ago. That's how said nigga. Is I still listening of money?
Speaker 1: I'm like yo, I'm like yo, say on one of his money, like you maybe half a money for a party.
Speaker 2: The nigga never booked the party. Niggas is like you niggat me and you were good. I'm like I've been hearing the chap for every two weeks like this. This nigga think I'm gonna do something like let him. No, I'm not. And that's how rich he is. You're a good nigga, my nigga. I respect you forever, and I'm still trying to like pay you for the party. I'm trying. You don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: That's rich.
Speaker 2: That makes a noise. Rich nigga.
Speaker 1: Niggas man bigger shampoo, by the way, So true life. Yeah, is that your decision to stay independent or this is what you want want to do?
Speaker 5: This is what I want to do.
Speaker 2: I hate being independent.
Speaker 5: You like to be independent, man. I like to do what I want to do when I want to do it how I want to do.
Speaker 2: Got to look at your name. I ain't got it. I'm fucked up, but you you're sure.
Speaker 1: Because independent It's two hundred and fifty thousand for radio to make a real hit record.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that in.
Speaker 5: The middle of working well hopefully you know, God willing man, we can stay independent, you know what I'm saying, and make it happen.
Speaker 2: But we're in the middle week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's all The featured thing. That's easy, you know what I'm saying, that's easy, But it's not about features with me right now, even though me and me and cars definitely got to get one in with me and him, that's that's that's more of a it's about a feature, but it's not about a feature. It's not because his future. It's just like it's just going full circle, you know. So I'm crazy proud to see where he's at right now, but it's more a full circle thing with him because I'm not really looking forward to working with too many people right now. Like I'm not like, wow, all I need to do it with this one of that one. Now I'm good, like you know, vellous Mounds like Reguless.
Speaker 2: They got our own sound to make sure we would be cool because I need to beat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's real modest man, but I want to let y'all know man, like he's real special man.
Speaker 2: He's a little special man. And get your number because you got to teach his dad.
Speaker 1: Like at some point, like he was like like is that is that the little nigga wave? It's like, y'all just just like vibing. It's just vibing, right, that's not drugs correct. Come on, nigga, I need a nigga like you to a on trying to shot my ship to l A.
Speaker 2: It's my call. God, damn it. I got all the future record. I got a future record too, But it's popping to be trying to hear.
Speaker 1: Listen once again, you're one of the most genuine people I've ever met.
Speaker 2: And I listen, you're one of the that I didn't care what whatever, whatever you said.
Speaker 1: I should have went more all out to make sure I can stay about that's mean, you.
Speaker 2: Know. So he was liked introduced me like this is my God. I was like, but listen, but listen, man. I was so proud of the way you came home. I was so proud of, uh, what you did at the breakfast club. But you did that sway I was so proud of.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of people don't know that, because you know what's fucked up about you, your gainst.
Speaker 2: The image overshadows everything you ever did. Righteous like.
Speaker 1: Shadows it because you used to tell me, nigga relax, used to be like, Yo, you're gonna throw your whole career. He's to tell me this, But people don't know that. And I'm like, God, damn it. Like that's one thing.
Speaker 2: What does true life stand for? The righteous?
Speaker 5: The right issue? Not everybody living in the fantasy environment that is hip that is.
Speaker 2: Hip hop makes some noise. I gotta get you. I gotta get you.
Speaker 5: This music is my religion. Man, that Scram Jones did, You're you're gonna love that.
Speaker 1: That that's who told me that, like yo, yo, you't reached out the true life since he've been in jail. And I was like, you know, you talking about Scraam Jones and then that's who that Scram is a great guy.
Speaker 2: You know, he broke his man to get shot in the club, and that's that man got shot collapses. Okay, here.
Speaker 3: He brog this man.
Speaker 2: We won't mention that interdent.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get on all that because you just came home and you're our first partole.
Speaker 2: Let's make some nooy for you.
Speaker 1: Got Ross is coming and Big Bowl, you know Big Bowl, Uh, the guy the old guy with the big.
Speaker 2: Black black ball black.
Speaker 5: I definitely want to shout out on Rick Rosstow. I feel like you Now, I gotta I gotta keep it real man, you know, yeah, you know more than anything like being in this business, how fake niggas is, you know what I'm saying, and one game, but it's bigger than that. Like this, He's always just been the same person as long as I know him, you know what I'm saying. Like we know each other like pretty much from the beginning, you know what I'm saying, from the beginning of his career. Shout out the young Sad for sure, will definitely helped me put that video together or Savage my gud too. We go back from the depth Jam days and all that, but me and Ross go back O five Churren together and I've seen him be from you know, having no album out to you know, having all the success he's had now. He would never chance. He's been the same.
Speaker 1: Person he had like a maid name, what was his tel?
Speaker 5: I don't know him from the teflon days though we don't do that far back.
Speaker 2: He's so funny shit.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying he's a genuine you know what I'm saying, niggas whatever they want.
Speaker 2: I got bulletpoop to think about.
Speaker 1: The Thing about this show is usually we have every rappers liquor on the table. We have raw ship, we have Diddy ship, we have Dame dash ship. We have Jermaine Duprie ship where ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you what.
Speaker 5: You don't got some motherfucking Roseannie.
Speaker 2: Dyslexic. I can't pronounce it.
Speaker 5: Is it rosarios roseeno, not cheerios. We don't need cheerios.
Speaker 2: You know. Some now back in the days, I remember seeing the video on you in Las Vegas. Was it correct you had a butler?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not gonna lie. I went to Dubai. They gave me like a six bedroom. I was like, I ain't got no butler. This ship ain't right. I was. I was on my true life.
Speaker 1: Ship right in my mind. But you had a It was a video here you in Vegas. Yeah, you woke up in a butler.
Speaker 5: Fast game to you.
Speaker 2: I was getting a lot of money, but I didn't have the butler service.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my man, rick Man. We used to go out there and play around a whole lot last year. Yeah, that's the mess up you remember today, shout out. He's asking about you too.
Speaker 1: But listen, this is what I'm asking is how did this rose that? Because listen, I don't know it started.
Speaker 2: It started.
Speaker 5: It started out started a trend.
Speaker 2: Like champagne and cereals. So continue another.
Speaker 5: Nigga started doing it with liquor and stuff like that, other different brands of liquor.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that. Yeah, he started doing so we get the ship on them.
Speaker 5: Now, this is a form of flattery, you know, immmentations of Paul flattery. So cool, they know what it is.
Speaker 2: So you came home and said, I'm gonna make cereal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're still trying to figure it out. Everybody asked me, damn, what can I buy it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, even playing around with it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. We're trying to get the cereal all the way right, you know what I'm saying. Like, so it's going to be out soon though, because I.
Speaker 2: Had no oreos. You remember I had oreos in what year? Was this grinding? But I never intended on selling the ship facts. But like people still be hitting me like motherfucker with them oreos out like it was a video. It was a video. But serious about that? Serious? You're that serious about that.
Speaker 5: And the thing about it when you when when when you eat sermeo though with the rose rose sweet, so with the sun sero, it just tastes sweet. It actually tastes good. You know what I'm saying. It actually tastes good. The sugars and the champagne and all that.
Speaker 1: It's just, it's just and you had the Rosari chase to it. You're getting a lot of money. That's he changed.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's money that you gotta remember.
Speaker 5: Max Man got Kanye Records, Drake.
Speaker 4: Drake, I worked on right hand with my man Vinyls and Frank Dukes.
Speaker 2: You need a lot of money, you know.
Speaker 3: You I'm signing the Coke Boys and French.
Speaker 2: Co Boys, and let's pick up the boys and then let's pick.
Speaker 3: You know, Swinkie as well.
Speaker 4: In Treating, you know, we're in a treame game.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: For those that don't know.
Speaker 1: When he say Treating, that is called Mobile Treat. That is True Life's record label. That's True Life's company.
Speaker 2: Some Lives Family the movie. I want to support it. I want to. I want to like we got like like maybe.
Speaker 3: Four people who listen to us, four and a half. Four and a half.
Speaker 2: No, you got more than four million.
Speaker 5: That's nah, thank you, my brother. We're in the middle of doing theratulations.
Speaker 3: With big people.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of things.
Speaker 1: We've got the best engineer in the world. We got the best camera people.
Speaker 2: In the world and we went at it. See the thing is, we went at what like a big like like what up like a like.
Speaker 1: We hired the best people that was for the job because we didn't want to go to places and hire people you know what I'm saying, and get interns that who's mad at their life.
Speaker 2: We wanted to hire the real ship.
Speaker 1: And this is a thing like when you came home, I knew my first thing was to do was to fix my relationship with you because as a brother, I was disappointed in myself. We love, Nahna, even if you forgive me, I don't forgive myself.
Speaker 5: So you're good, nah because I love I have that problem. I said that the other day. Part Sometimes I ask God to forgive me, and I just I just don't realize that he already has. I just haven't forgiven myself. So that's a you know, you gotta work with me. I'm still are still in progress, you know.
Speaker 2: Every day I want to be a better person.
Speaker 1: And the one thing that I did or that we did correct, Like I sat down with my brother Diego.
Speaker 2: I don't know where Diego is at. He's probably the.
Speaker 3: Block style, he's drunk, blaming him.
Speaker 2: It's what happened to that. Well.
Speaker 1: I sat down with Diego and we was talking and it was like the one thing that I did in life that was one hundred percent and I didn't slack, and I didn't do nothing was drink Champs like.
Speaker 2: I had to. Had the vision. When I say I'm talking about EFN too, I'm just speaking. But we had the vision and I looked back at it.
Speaker 1: I look back at it today and I was like, we didn't slap on that one point because I looked at the podcast. This motherfucker be telling you to do a podcast for two years, this is mom.
Speaker 3: And the concept for five years.
Speaker 1: We had dream had dreams for fives idea maybe longer than five.
Speaker 3: Years, and I.
Speaker 5: Had the rep I always tell you, but I always tell people, don't dream. Is you wake up from dreams being envisionings. You know, it starts with your visions, man, the problem of gods in the mind. So be a vision every day. Just just envision yourself where you want to be. So y'all had that vision, and y'all kept on that vision and it came to life. And that's what it's all about I sat in that cell and was envisioning myself doing these records, was envisioning Mongul Tree. I was envisioning saying Chi chain and having everybody say, you know, I get, I get. I got fans across the world that were never traveled to, never had an album out, and I got fans all throughout Europe, Greece, you.
Speaker 2: Know, fans in Europe. I was trying to know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is they all doing the Chi chang and all that's because I was doing it in my head and my cell and I remember telling my homies that was locked up. I was like, watch them make everybody.
Speaker 2: Do this ship ye listen, and they doing it. You're a legend.
Speaker 5: So it starts with visions, man, being in vision, every power of God. Because what you just said.
Speaker 2: Makes me feel like you don't think you're allegend. Do you think you're allegend? You're a legend, my brother, that's just a regular nigga.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: You want me to break down how you're a legend. Listen, people don't survive what you've been through. And if they do survive what you've.
Speaker 11: Been through, they don't come home on beat, yeah, laughing like they don't come home on bet, they don't come home connect like you came home your first record because.
Speaker 6: Prison your spirit, you know with Rick Ross, like like, let's tell Ross yesterday.
Speaker 5: I felt like that was God too, Like I don't know, it was just meant for me and him to have that, looking for us to do that.
Speaker 2: What is you as well?
Speaker 5: Because we go wild?
Speaker 1: But I don't want you to stop ever. I don't want you to never not give yourself props. And if you don't want to give yourself props, that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm the half quort of week in Black motherfucking assassin drink Champs. You just walk up out of the fucking I don't know what you pulled me twenty by the way, what the.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: That's that's that's eliminade Ginger read like that ain't clup soda. But but you like man, there's no way. I just want to support your movement. I want to make I want to be behind you. I want to I want to continue whatever you whatever you do, and if you maintain independent, then we can play your records on head because if you're not independent, uh or what other artists we can't play the records because their labels will sue us.
Speaker 2: This is one hundred percent facts that we go through it with CBS, Right, CBS, do you old this record? I'm like, yeah, bitch I the real name. I'm sorry, but man, you hit me. But what I'm saying is this is the first.
Speaker 1: Time shoe like that a person that's of the industry. This is this, this is what's that show Charles Barkley, Shaquille O'Neill and Kenny Smith does.
Speaker 2: This is inside the hip hop? This is not inside the n B A.
Speaker 1: Inside me and him and a new Ark being rock him like the vibe true lights anytime you want. And my nigga nig this mad hard to pronounce.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry again, vellous valas jealous. I thought it was various. It's gonna be everybody else disc discs go disco. You know I used to take disco biscuits. You know what that is?
Speaker 5: Just problem being from New York you already know ain't too much coming out from up top man, so you know, support home base coun Some niggas like.
Speaker 2: How the funk you? Why are you always pushing that.
Speaker 5: Why you always saying his niggas you know, you say that nigga name you say, Man, I just feel like, you know the future man, the young he a young guy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: It's just gonna do it for the town, you know what I'm saying. So I want to see all the all the all the guys you know from the town win that deserve it, you know. And I know that he's a star and he got the talent, and I want to see him win. So any way that I can assist him win the same way other people assist me to win. I want to do that bad bro.
Speaker 2: After you came home to see hole or it was just something you like, I mean, you break it out for me because I seen the picture. It looked it.
Speaker 1: It looked like y'all was having a good time. But I just you know, I'm jealous. I'm actually I want this nigga to win, so I will be jealous.
Speaker 2: If we.
Speaker 5: Didn't chop it up too long, you know what I'm saying. We didn't chop it up too long. Yeah, to get his own little thing going on. I popped up there, me and Ogi Want kicked it for a little while, kicked it with hole Rebbie Shorty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we kicked it.
Speaker 5: Charley. We ain't really get into too much, you know what I'm saying. But I was just telling him where my head is at, where my mom is at. I ain't even played them, no records or nothing like. You know, we got some.
Speaker 2: That was the first week you came home.
Speaker 5: Okay, So it was real early real. I had one record that I had, did you played? I ain't playing for him. I played it for one. I got a little too excited though. I jumped on his desk and all type of ship. You know what I'm say.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you gotta describe a little.
Speaker 3: Too excited, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Just told me to take a leave, just leave. And what was Jay Thomas doing? He looking at me like.
Speaker 5: Losses. But that's finally like a million dollars jumping all over this.
Speaker 2: They got a gold couch or something like that. Man, let me ask and write the drink champs up there. God damn it.
Speaker 1: You're like, man, we're so proud of you. We want you to continue to success. So you got the new joint Novellus. I said it, right, yeah, yeah, fucking good. All right, you got the new Joys with Vella's.
Speaker 2: And Rick Ross. I seen the video. It's very rich, very rich. You had models. I can't even afford miles. I don't know if you if you went away. That's not what we how we do videos, Tom, we don't do models. We don't do cars, we don't mint spots. It's all renegade ship. So when I came, I won't into the video. I was like, the nigga signed a death jam Bigga had like.
Speaker 5: He really did say that.
Speaker 2: This jam?
Speaker 5: You got game?
Speaker 2: Like serious, My my videos is fifteen hundred right now. We don't get none of that. You're gonna bring your own water. We're gonna bring your own makeup. You gotta your own models. This nigga, you came home. Your first video was.
Speaker 1: Better, Like if you spent more money than my last, I want let me be modest, like fifty five.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, this is serious. Like I love and you know Jay is Jay Thomas is Mama, Like we got nothing but love for him. Even your brother. I know, I know you know what it's up in the air. What's debo Deebo? I know I know what's not up in the air.
Speaker 5: We're good.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing up debo. You know what I'm saying. But your people and they really hate it out for you, Like, I just want you to understand that niggas don't come home and shoot a video of that caliber. I've been home and I ain't shooting the video on that caliber. One because I'm cheap, and two I'm petty.
Speaker 2: God damn it. Y'all spent the budget on that ship. These niggas had the Ferraris.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if a door left up because because I ain't getting that much money.
Speaker 2: But what if they had the spider or.
Speaker 1: They had they had the two Listen, first of all, they had the two rates just kissing each other.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the grape is just kissing each other. I'm trying to read a rap for a month right now. Is less just lets you know, they want to show me.
Speaker 7: Credit.
Speaker 2: Who got good credit? Any nigga that got good credit? I got five? We tried. I want to say five, let's start at one. Started wanting to the pop that.
Speaker 1: But you're like, man, I'm so proud of you because so many people come home bitter.
Speaker 2: So many people can come home and they want to blame this guy. Some people say it was this person's for. You came home, you.
Speaker 1: Didn't blame nobody. I see you on that Brothers Club. You even bigged up the family that you was accused of, and that was just so honorable to me. To me is like, that's what a real nigga does. Because you didn't try to get money off the crime and then you said that you actually didn't do it, And that to me is what a real man is supposed to be a man is because there's so many people who did your situation, came home and been like youku the body bitch. You know what I'm saying, And you come home the exact opposite. And you come and you come home the exact opposite in the time where black libs matter, and what I said, the reason why I say black blobs matter is because when you're Latino, you're black. I don't give a fuck what to fuck you. I don't give a fuck who raised you. Latino and Black is the same culture.
Speaker 2: And for you to come home and should be still kicking righteous ship and still be like this this everybody should salute you. Everybody should be I.
Speaker 1: Can only came here the other day and he's running for mayor from South Beach.
Speaker 2: South Beach the biggest nigga put about South Beach, and I'll be I can't vote, but I'm gonna make sure everybody around me votes. Sweeter God, So for you to come home and.
Speaker 1: You to be this guy, I want to salute you. I want to commend you. I want to let you know that drink Champs e f n D DJ.
Speaker 3: Norri DJ, you're flipping. That's the slick official.
Speaker 2: But we gonna fully support your movement. We want to get behind you.
Speaker 1: I was like, right the twin malls, Twin Malls, come over here, mom, this twin mall.
Speaker 2: Say how people I see you on Instagrams? First I didn't get that, but it's all the Dominican.
Speaker 1: I want big for coming home from being uh because so many people gonna blame somebody else and you came home and you really just took your ship.
Speaker 2: But how is that? How does that attitude even derived?
Speaker 5: Like like I said, I had a lot of looking in the middle of that. You know, I had to dig deep in my soul and like what he said, I had the soul search. You know, I don't know, you know, it's a different thing. Like I said, when you were sitting in there facing life. You just don't know.
Speaker 3: And you got degrees in there too, right, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: You you definitely came home skinny. That was real, like how you come home skinny. And I was like, this came home skinny to me.
Speaker 5: I had a chance that I'm saying, I had a lot of time up there to work out and get dieseling off.
Speaker 2: He was going to the yard, going to a low library.
Speaker 5: Nah, I wasn't doing the lower LibraryThing because I was already up north. I'm talking about like with you, but with that, so I was already sentenced and all that. I was just doing my time. But I just felt like I wanted to use my time wisely and try to better myself as a person and try to do something positive with my time, and something that was going I could take out of there with me that was positive and could stay with me. So I felt like working out, that's cool, But I think they're hitting these books is a little better. So I decided to go that route, and once I got one degree, I said, fuck it, let me. Actually I got my high school diploma in there. I got my ged first. I didn't even have a high school diploma So I got my ged and then I went to college and I got two different degrees.
Speaker 3: What's the really degree?
Speaker 2: Business management and Biblical studies? Studies you studying Jesus?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all that you love God.
Speaker 2: We asked everybody be uncomfortable. You're gonna be uncomfort self. It sounds like it just came home from eight years. He was horny as a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Facts do you?
Speaker 2: Yes? It hears out the weekend. So I'm not gonna ask you be pussy because you talk about ex give me this question. And you remember records showing you eat pussy.
Speaker 1: The roles make something that's like missy.
Speaker 2: Regular you like or eat pussy?
Speaker 1: And that nigga said on the record, he said, I eat more pussy than mister Yell here yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that cray.
Speaker 2: You see miss Yell recently. She still didn't letting go what happened. I was like what. I was like, I don't even remember we're talking about yah? Yeah, ship yo, you do you eat that? We didn't We have an established at you gotta have you got I know many missed a couple of lakes here.
Speaker 7: Are Yeah, we have good fifty We had fifty and I swear your hot.
Speaker 2: We didn't even have to ask fifty fifty knew that. We always asked everybody, do you and he just got up. He was like, yeah, making me more uncomfortable. But yo, but listen as a Puerto Rican.
Speaker 1: Ship as the first quarter weekend, yeah, one hundred quarter week I'm probably I'm sorry, I'm I'm about to say nigga weekend, but I don't like that time.
Speaker 2: It was like, I'm dissing my black side. Don't play to place half a week gunpla. I seen gum play what Jamaica. I never knew that Jamaica fabulous, half fabulous.
Speaker 1: I've seen you with a copona nor yeago Ward report shut and we respect that. We're gonna have to do is we're gonna have to ask you fabulous to start wrapping your Dominican side because we got love for you. Missed the fabulous life. Joel Santana. We heard you half something forgot, so let me leave it at all. Jim Jones, everybody a rapper noise ez Yeah, oh you half Latinos.
Speaker 3: There was a rep in the nineties.
Speaker 1: It wasn't That's the reason why they're sitting back and they're like, I'm saying, not the people that is good, but the people that is not good. They're sitting back and saying, why is Nory popping? You know what I'm saying now that I don't get money again so we have thirty dollars watch fact. But they're sitting back and even know why. It's because I never denied my Latinos side. Because when hip hop began, there was a black guy, there was a black guy.
Speaker 2: And there was a Spanish guy who is breakdancing.
Speaker 5: To chase all right, But I'm just saying I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Because hip hop is not a black thing. Hip hop is a.
Speaker 1: Black and Latino thing. And to me, black and Latino is the same exact thing. But you are the first part of Beekend. You are first Latino, your first Joe.
Speaker 3: Cuban part. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about yeah talking. You know what I'm saying, because you didn't like Cuban's Cuban me. You know that's Cuban me. Okay, you know I'm the Cuban niggas was locked up way in jail.
Speaker 5: M hmm, not too many.
Speaker 2: Did you go to mons? Je I went to the mons. That's like a peaceful place in jail.
Speaker 5: You know, I was always until back in the days, I told you, I used to be God body. So it always I was always intrigued by learning different things about religion and different things. So I dipped and dibbled and dabbled in all religions because I had to. I just don't take nothing for face value. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, so what's the next study of a life? Right now? Now?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 2: Life is home?
Speaker 1: You just shot a million out of in my mind is a million dollars. Don't even dispute me, like we don't spread a rumor. Life just shot a man in elevator.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I was sitting there like Jesus, I had to hear my mister Lee like video they got like twelve, We had twelve.
Speaker 2: Here's so, what what is What is the plan? Mobile tree? We get that part, We get that your building independency.
Speaker 1: But so what's the plan are you? Are you ever want to be signed or have distribution or you just want to just gonna get it running.
Speaker 5: It's hard, We're gonna get it right to distribution me Like I said, we're in the middle of figuring it out. You know, we talks with different people so we're figuring that out. But right now I just want to concentrate on making music and having fun with it, you know, because if you ain't having fun with it, then it makes sense owning it too. Right now, I'll be honest with you, I feel like I'm having the most fun I've ever had in my life recording because for the first time, I'm putting God first, and I'm putting all the negativity and all aborshit to the side, so I don't have none of that vibe around me, Like you don't have the like you know, before we comet vibe out and just go to a party and just you know, need to have a good time. It was, you know, guns on us and we thinking about you know, it's just a whole nother vibe that come along when you live in that life. You know what I'm saying, Like, you can't have fun looking over your shoulder. So now you know, even though I may have beefs or whatever, I don't look over my shoulder no more. I let God do that. So I ain't even tripping on that. It's I don't walk in no fear. Whatever's going to happen is going to happen. And you know, I'm just having fun with the music. So I'm having the most fun I've ever had in my life in this era right here and doing these records I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Now, let's make some noise. So you squashed a prodigy? What is any other past beef you would like to get over?
Speaker 5: Anybody that you know that feels like I got any any Well, I ain't got no issues with Kim.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. If you was to see Cam with it's all loved you.
Speaker 5: Know, just Cam, we love you, like saying here, I know beef with you life love everybody.
Speaker 2: Man get shot out on him, Cameron, Jim Jones.
Speaker 5: I don't care about the birds ship and all that, like you know, like you know, the fans antagonized me.
Speaker 2: A lot, like, oh he called you a bird like like, But that's how I knew you was a grown man. That's how I knew because.
Speaker 5: My school's even answer back to because you know, you know what the crazy ship is.
Speaker 1: That's how I knew you as a grown man. Because I know the old true life and I gotta get to know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah you already know.
Speaker 2: I gotta get to know the new true life. So when I seen that, I was like, damn, because you know, I had just.
Speaker 1: Seen Jim recently and I wanted we were actually wanted Jim on here.
Speaker 2: But I was like, damn, I didn't. I didn't. I didn't want that to go.
Speaker 5: Most beefs really happened is through a lot of entourages and a lot of the people you got next to you, and a lot.
Speaker 3: Of you know, like misunderstanding, you know, miscommunication.
Speaker 5: But it's a lot of the times there's different people that you have around because you know, when most people not I was, like I said, but at the time, I wasn't. I wasn't as approachable neither, you know what I'm saying, Like my mom was just not really there like I wouldn't. I wasn't willing to do the type you know what I'm saying, Like I don't know, it's just a different job. Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: One day when I first met my wife was my wife right now, I first met my wife one time.
Speaker 2: You know, not to cut you off.
Speaker 5: A lot of the homies get mad at me though, you know, some of them because you know, not everybody feeling how I feel or think they know they feel that but they'd be like, yo, you gotta tell these niggas though, but they can still have chill.
Speaker 12: Man, don't forget to say that. Man, I'm saying I like to pole eat you like, but I don't even.
Speaker 2: Cut you off.
Speaker 1: One day when I first met my wife, like like you know, I still don't drive. I still see this day, don't drive and true, True is true not driving me around. But one day to just called me and I was a dude that was just beefing with me, like he was just it's like a random dude this on the block, like just beefing with me.
Speaker 2: True pulled up with.
Speaker 5: The a k oh, yeah too.
Speaker 3: It was the oldest.
Speaker 2: It was the oldest Spanish guy for all. That's how real you are, though, Like the people need to know that that you never even hit me. You knew where I was at and you came in and that's just who you are. And I just have to appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I have to salute that, and I have to always support anything that you're ever doing and that and that and that's one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Even if you even if.
Speaker 1: Me and you ain't never speak, I would always do that because you're a person that I want to win. There's a lot of people that I don't. It's not that I don't want them to win. That's not the police, right, that sounding that sounds a little crazy, but it's not.
Speaker 2: It's like you're You're not only a person I want to win. I want to help win, you know what I'm saying, Because you're a genuine guy and.
Speaker 1: We don't have too many people like you left. And the thing about it is, if we don't represent for you now, it might be over, like not not for you, but I'm saying, be over for our kind.
Speaker 2: So I always want to step up. I always want to do it. You said that you're gonna be a CEO, so is Zello's gonna be one of your artists?
Speaker 5: Say that Rightous Vellaus is just I just want to see VELAs win whatever I gotta do.
Speaker 1: You know, Future Ballas right, I'm trying to be bigger than the future, the next Vellous, the wist Fellas Man, I'm just trying to be the next the first Ballots first Villaus.
Speaker 2: You know, m hm, I ain't gonna lie. That's why I can't. I can't come out with this generation because my rhythm is all fucked up. You look at like this is a man. Don't feel that you know what I mean? But true the roles are so is it going to be available?
Speaker 5: So yeah, definitely gonna be Walmart and should we might have that ship everywhere. We don't know what we we ain't figured it all out, yeah, just yet, but we got some big things in the making. With that fact, we actually got distributeds howlering us and all that trying to get Texas got we got some. We got some big people hollering at us and all that shus like real subvious people hollering at us. But it's so good.
Speaker 2: You just God, bless your God, blessed the drink camps.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my brother won free my brother seven thirty. You already know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's seven thirty. I haven't seen him in the long time. De Bo, Yeah, I said, d boy.
Speaker 1: Earlier were target de Bay, make my nigga, big up mobile Tree, big up.
Speaker 2: Were house, big up warehouse. They just signed Rose correct and you're a part of that, right. J thomlinss come over here, J tomsp he shot chain.
Speaker 1: J Thomas telling them niggas what you're doing man at Warehouse muble Tree.
Speaker 2: We're doing everything right now. I'm in a good place right now with everybody. Man.
Speaker 5: When my brother right here, when his brother fresh, my brother.
Speaker 2: Fresh, my nigga, I don't want to he don't even care. Everybody, Man, Miami, we did a thing. We did our thing this weekend.
Speaker 5: I want to shout out Vellas and none else in a whole mobile Tree tone, poor Riller, everybody that came out.
Speaker 1: Man, you two shot shot your Instagram out because you you the CEO, Jay Thomas.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what I underscore anything. I feel like you gotta underscore.
Speaker 2: Your NFE changed it up, change it up.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my nigga, Brian too. Man, what is Brian Brian here somewhere? Man?
Speaker 3: Okay, actually, before we start your new second you don't even say.
Speaker 1: Tim of tenth, but hold on, le me shout out Stember tenth was doing a drink Champs weekend.
Speaker 2: Tenth On. You can hit mister Lee a Star Rock Entertainment. We're gonna do a great event.
Speaker 1: And I also want to pick up eight and nine Clothing Store, who always you know, holds us down.
Speaker 2: Big up to Ray and to everybody and there's so many people.
Speaker 3: But we started like, man, you don't even know that one. See, we want to want to bless you as well. This is a gift pack from the three chap shirt. You got a shot glass, you got Columbia White Dad, you got everything.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what gits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's one thing that I never brought up, and I'm only bring this up as we were just talking about this outside. I keep getting catfish wow crazy. I'm talking about wow crazy for seriously crazy for the mass and I and I was getting thousands and thousands of a male from different chicks thinking I was going out with them, and I'm like, what the hell is this? And it was just wold crazy. So I just want to tell these people man, to be carefully out there on the internet.
Speaker 2: No, be careful out there on the.
Speaker 5: Internet with all these fake pages going on, all these dating sights and stuff like that, and you're seeing pictures of me and I don't care what information because some of the information they getting what you said, some people are they really really like going on like taking money from women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys know.
Speaker 5: They're using my profile to catfish women. They've been doing it for a long time doing it been crazy, So I never said that. And I just want to let all these women know out there life. Don't go on these dating sites and stuff like that. You seeing pictures of me and stuff like that. And let's get this right. It's been real true life, yes, because they hit me up with sites I don't even know. There's one site called tag. I was just showing them on my computer on it on the gram. How I was going back and forth with this one girl was explaining to and I was telling him the story and stuff, but it was just it's just crazy. So I'm just trying to tell these chicks, man, it's not me. You're going to be careful on that internet.
Speaker 2: Man. The real true life is my Instagram.
Speaker 5: Man, if you ain't hollering at me on there, then you ain't.
Speaker 2: Your Instagram is a Twitter. Yeah, Twitter is the real true life too. Snapchat. Snapchat is the real true life too.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Vellous music on Instagram and Twitter, spill vellous music just in case v v E l o U s music.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. But it's not iron m No, I'm just lexing. If my mind is on.
Speaker 3: You got a drunk listener, yo.
Speaker 5: One she says she had niggad pictures of me.
Speaker 2: I said, you got the wrong man.
Speaker 5: I ain't no magic bike in the face ass thing you I.
Speaker 2: Need twisted gigs is behind that right, No, man?
Speaker 3: But you shouting out all.
Speaker 4: Your ship yeah snapchat, because I'm king.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna do, like like like not this to my friend, not this album, but the next album. I'm gonna hire like a nigga like you. Why not just me now, I'm hiring you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like your style. That's what I would have said. That's what if a nigga said something around me like that. But to make me.
Speaker 1: Be new, you know what I'm saying, Like because a lot of times when you've been in the game, like I'm going on pretty much twenty years nineteen, yeah, twenty twenty seventeen will be officially twenty years.
Speaker 2: So congratulations. I think it's going to bed. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know you got fou. But I would have to hire a person.
Speaker 1: I would have to hire you just to keep me in pocket, keep me in tool, because I want The thing is, I don't want to be the old nigga. Remember listen about the days of the old days. I want to have music that reflects this time, but still be.
Speaker 2: Me and the person like you can help me out with that. Brother, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're like, man, I can't thank you enough, but we ain't gonna let you go because you know why, there's another question we ask what artist we've all been high. We've all been fucking.
Speaker 2: Ship from nineteen ninety seven to twenty and sixteen. Me personally, I had sixteen of You know what I'm going on. How many abortions you pay.
Speaker 1: When we lose all advertise, advertising, nothing but get out here.
Speaker 2: Tells how many abortions you pay for your niggas? Is music called them secular color.
Speaker 3: That was possible, mom fuckers, Man, don't see it.
Speaker 1: You gotta get you know, you gotta just bust the you know, crazy says when you bust, and you'll be like, I ain't gonna do.
Speaker 2: That, yo. I'm sorry, Yo, Truf.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for jo y'all, thank y'all, thank you for laughing.
Speaker 1: Because that was that was That was the thing that was about when I seen you in a breakfast club and I seen you on Sway in the morning, and I was like, they don't know.
Speaker 2: How to talk to my man. They don't know how to break out of my man.
Speaker 1: You don't know because one thing for sure that people don't know about you, You is one of the funniest dudes ever.
Speaker 2: Like he was one of the only dudes, only other rappers that I would rank on. He would ring on me right back, like he wouldn't wait. He was like what.
Speaker 4: She was funny, Like he.
Speaker 2: Would ring on me right back. And that's that's what this podcast is. Like, I told Joall Rule, that's my mega. I loved joab Rule. I told him myself, I made I made you cool again.
Speaker 1: And he didn't really understand what I was saying because what I meant because that's my brother.
Speaker 2: I loved joab Rule.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is he didn't understand that his image in the hood after the fifty cent drama what it was. And then when we got down and we sat with him and with Jada kiss, so many people kept texting us.
Speaker 2: And I'm tweeting us, excuse me, and was saying, Yo, he made me realize how cool to Rule was again. And I tried to tell y'all Rule that, but we was on the phone, so he can't he can't. He couldn't really understand that. But that's what this podcast is.
Speaker 1: It's about showing the side of people that people don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So for the people, by the people, for the people, by the people. And like we had fifty Cents stand here, we had Fat Joe stand here.
Speaker 1: And all of their reputations preceded them and made and they actually pinpointed situations where their reputations made it worse for them.
Speaker 2: My whole thing with you is to beg you up, not to take away any person. You are fifty and shout out.
Speaker 1: To fifty jail, But my thing is to show how cool you are, to show how funny you are, because that listen, when you buy a dude's album, you buy his album.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean you invest in into this artist.
Speaker 1: But when you watch a dude's interview, you're invested into the artists. And I'm gonna give you that, young man, because I know you're a young dude coming up. But people don't buy your records from your records. They buy your records from your interviews because your records. Whoever you can be, can you can be like we can don't do interviews. So Weekend is going to keep continue to do who he is, but if his music ever fall down, the radio station will never accept him again because he chose that side.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm never doing interviews, so he'll go to Toronto.
Speaker 1: He'll go to such and such and a big up Weekend because that's a fucking ill stance and we.
Speaker 2: Need you on drink chat.
Speaker 3: Interview. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That was like a Shamus clock. So sorry. I'm sorry again. I'm sorry, you go too. Sorry, but I just want to commend you, guys.
Speaker 1: I want to command what you're doing, because it's not an artist as a support artist and and and ticket from there and true life.
Speaker 2: I just want to say welcome home. I want to say that I'm behind you in a in a not not in a pause way, but I'm behind you. I want to support.
Speaker 1: I really, I really really want you to win, my brother, and I don't give a fuck. I really really want you to win already, and I want.
Speaker 5: You, I'm home, win again, already want you like they.
Speaker 2: Went bigger than that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: When I wake up and I see real smiles, man, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm the type of nigga you just ran through the marathon.
Speaker 3: I'm like, do it again.
Speaker 2: I ran twenty six miles. I don't care what I because I want you because it's like your you're true. They wanted me, dad man, nigga. They threw me in a graveyard. And the problem is they threw the dirt.
Speaker 3: They threw me. What what's that ship called the grave?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the grave. They put the dirt on me, but they forgot to check my pulse. Puerto Rican know.
Speaker 5: That ship.
Speaker 2: And then the nigga's like, oh ship, he ain't here. Only dig out of this ship.
Speaker 3: The niggas in my dinner table.
Speaker 2: We're doing it.
Speaker 1: And that's what drink Chances to represent. Drink Chance is the culture for the coature. So anytime you know what I'm saying, anytime you guys want to come back, you guys can come back.
Speaker 2: You can promote your projects. You ain't got to be hot.
Speaker 5: I got to get off this day parole so I could get twisted in the box.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been.
Speaker 1: Trying to pass every other guest. I passed them up blunt and I tried to That's the thing about it. But I'm very careful with you because I want you to stay home.
Speaker 3: I want you to win.
Speaker 2: We're doing everything right. Man. Shout out to my paroles too. I know you watch shot. That was all.
Speaker 5: I can't I can't make none of that ship happened with him.
Speaker 1: Let's big him back because listen, you ain't even supposed to be in another state and come through that.
Speaker 2: But you know what the crazy ship is. What I would like to tell your parole officer.
Speaker 1: Is I used to smoke mad weed and two will be writ in the site for he smoked.
Speaker 5: He just but you you still like the space. They was just asking me about that ship early. Somebody asked me. I'm like, I never I never did none of those ship. I never was in it.
Speaker 2: This is the crazy shit, like true.
Speaker 5: I was telling them how my perception how people think like, oh, this nigga crazy, Like they be thinking I'd be doing all types of drugs or something. I'm just KIMMI gleam down thigging you and yeah, I used to be like like six of us, like like like just sitting there smoking and she will be right in the middle of the ship and we keep trying to pass through them, like I'll fuck with that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm bipolar.
Speaker 5: That's the bota this shit.
Speaker 2: Drink sah No, I'm gonna finish this draint. Oh another one, yeah one, another one got there by.
Speaker 3: Malls man.
Speaker 2: Right, that's my mom, little bit aunt, my aunty, bigger big up. Both twins, both of them is the Frankie and Ellen.
Speaker 1: Those are my guys going to LA or from August twenty seventh, twenty you going.
Speaker 2: To twenty six because you were an early guy.
Speaker 3: See my family out there.
Speaker 1: See this family going to drink chances will be in LA from aug twenty sixth to the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: I know he leave them on the twenty ninth, right, don't stop me.
Speaker 1: But and then September tenth, we're doing our barbecue slash or well we're gonna do it. I'm sorry from September tenth because I'm coming from Hawaii.
Speaker 2: I need a vacation. Can I have a vacation in FN all right? Please?
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go to Hawaii from the September sixth all the fifth to the ninth, and I'm coming home to have this barbecue. I want to pick up eight and nine for letting us come here once again. Big up Ray built the whole staff for eight.
Speaker 3: Make sure they get the party packs out there.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get the party pass. Do the we're selling the cups. The shot I don't even have.
Speaker 1: I don't even have a shot glass. If you know, Sonny fucking broke all my shot glasses.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kick him in his balls next time.
Speaker 1: I seeing him like it's just something I'm gonna pay somebody, Just kick him in his ball.
Speaker 3: But we got to thank him for being patient today because he was lazy.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, the whole team, thank you, over the team. Whi's Papo, Papa's out there. I see the car out there, Popo. I'm sitting here waiting for my driver. Popo. That hit me?
Speaker 3: What happened to you today?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Diego? Diego?
Speaker 1: We went out to eat, We was having fun, we was drinking. But it was it was like three o'clock in the afternoon, mind you. He dropped me off drive. He dropped me off. I sat there and I'm waiting for Popo to call me because it was it was my driver. My got Popo what I forgot his Instagram? But I'm waiting for Papo to call me. And what happens is I don't realize my phone is on silence, so I'm like, let's just fall asleep. And then I'm looking killing twin twin. That's big up DC my door shooting and I almost flipped. I was like, I ain't invite you, and he was like, that's true life. I was like, oh, I didn't even wash my face, my nigga like you.
Speaker 2: I was like, I grabbed my kids, locked my door, and I just came right here.
Speaker 3: He never does that.
Speaker 2: That was that was because you know is you know.
Speaker 1: When a person messes up with me, they don't have another time to mess up with me again.
Speaker 2: That's just with me.
Speaker 1: And when that's all I thought about, I was like, I don't want this nigga to ever think I feel front. I know kind of you modest and I know you humble, but it's about me, Like that shit bothered me because I really do love you as a person, like you my nigga, like me, and you you ate in my crib, used to come to my crib.
Speaker 2: We used to come to each other like we used to hang out.
Speaker 1: So I apologize as a man, and this is this is me as a man. I don't give a fuck with anybody else. Look at me.
Speaker 2: I don't care a fuck if the niggas is because the fans be fucking with me. You know what I mean. I don't get me to way too much. The fuck up. This is what I mean because I am a real nigga.
Speaker 1: So if anybody ever look at me as a different thing, I want to apologize because I'm.
Speaker 5: Not always right and that's that's just like that's human nature.
Speaker 1: That's human nature, and yo, as a man, I apologize and listen. Like I said from the beginning of this podcast, I want to continue to make make sure that you call me brother again.
Speaker 2: You didn't call me brother earlier. But I want to rely. So I want to for life.
Speaker 5: You my dude, you dream today, you all know tomorrow tomorrow you at dream, We're gonna tear the city down. And then where you at Saturday, because I'm out of here on Saturday.
Speaker 2: On Saturday, I'm in cameo. By the time this comes out, I had already been a camera.
Speaker 3: We don't know that yet.
Speaker 1: Now we know that, we know that because I want to spend a week of just promoting this, so let's drop I can tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We're just.
Speaker 13: You know what smell is that that's smell like, oh my god, crib that's like, thank you so much, my nigga, y'all.
Speaker 2: Listen, thank you so much. I ain't gonna run, but I thank you so much to life. You're a real dudo. I want you to be successful. You want you. I don't want you to.
Speaker 1: Fully cross out going back to a label because as a person who made mam mistakes, y'all spending thirty thousands, it's not crossed out.
Speaker 5: But you know, we're just trying to We're trying to get things right.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I would love to be I would love to be in a situation where we don't have to do that. But if you know, so be it. The situation presents itself, that's the right situation, you know for me? Businessly, then gonna I'm gonna snatch that up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do me personally as a fan, and I'm talking about me as your friend, me as your brother, or me as anybody. I would like to see you on an Epic Records. I would like to see you on a death jam. I would like to see you on a rock Nation. I'd like to see you on a title. I'd like to see you on something because you know why your music. You always have made music that is bigger than your image, and that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: So many people make music that is not equivalent to their image. You make music that is.
Speaker 5: Right now, some of these guys are like, no, he's crazy because they ain't.
Speaker 1: I heard like two of your albums, not one like I heard like two or three of your albums, and I'm like, god damn it, and niggas were real full fledged budgets couldn't pull off what you did, from Rick Ross to g Z to Nas to jay Z to whoever you've ever worked with. It's like, so I just want and mind you. I love being independent because like me.
Speaker 2: And my home boss.
Speaker 1: But right now, Mike Kaiser, answer your fucking phone, your cow motherfucker, I would.
Speaker 2: La Read please answer your email. I would decide back.
Speaker 3: To a label in a minute and.
Speaker 2: Just shout out to la Read.
Speaker 5: I've seen them with me and future was together radio.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that because you were like the only like he was.
Speaker 5: It was actually telling me I ran into Sylvia room with them that day to come up there.
Speaker 2: This little nigga gonna laugh at me.
Speaker 3: Let me laugh.
Speaker 2: You go sign my nigga, Yo, what crazy ship is. I swear to god, that's my favorite Kanye record all day, all day. That that that's that's why True was introducing to me to you.
Speaker 1: I was like, he kept saying, he kept saying these other records, and I'm like, I know this nigga from somewhere else. I thought me and you went to school or something. I know I'm older than you, but I thought it was something. And then the nigga said when he produced the Kanye All Day, I was like, that's exactly what I mean. Yo, Man, you're a very talented guy from upstate New York, which is New York and New York and New York. We're gonna start representing all Believe Poughkeepsie. It doesn't matter where the fuck you from. You from you York, You're from New York, We're gonna represent it. We're gonna represent the East Side and true life. I'm so thankful, my motherfucking guys. I'm so thankful for you guys coming through man, and YO, just drink chance, motherfucker broadcast and now I'm smoking a week because that's so good.
Speaker 2: Listen, I think that's weed the whole interview. I'm proud of you. Yeah, to stop being an interview. I say I'm proud of you. Don't give you supposed to text me yo, he'll thank you to thank y'all. Appreciate your name right.
Speaker 1: Jealous Bellas be Vellas motherfucker true life.
Speaker 2: Yo. We love y'all. Drink Chance broadcast