Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to an episode of The twat Seat with me and Tamra, and we are excited to have on sold on Salt Lake Citi's Jennifer Yo, a founding broker at Persidio Real Estate and fellow competing superagent. Jennifer Yo has been hustling for success of her company since its inception in twenty eleven. With her raise the bar Mantra at the forefront of her business. She values loyalty and fierce ambition when it comes to her team. While Jen's doting husband Darren keeps her grounded at home, she finds herself caught in the middle of her agent's personal drama at the brokerage.
Speaker 3: Bom bring Jennifer in.
Speaker 2: Let's bring her in, Hennie.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, Hi, do you go by Jennifer or Jen either? Just not Jenny Jenny, Jenny on the block?
Speaker 1: I mean, well the last thing like you, I should probably go by Jenny from the block, right.
Speaker 3: Jenny from the Block. Well, welcome to the Bravo world.
Speaker 4: As one of the oldest Bravo members out there, I think I've been around sixteen years on Bravo. We're so excited to have you and showcasing her new reality show, Your Business.
Speaker 3: It's been around for how long? Two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Eleven, thirteen years?
Speaker 3: Thirteen years years? Congratulations?
Speaker 2: How did you?
Speaker 3: How did this come about?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, a show part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went on below Deck and that was how I was introduced to the Bravo world. And then they just called me after and said would you like to do a real estate show? And I said, that's my life.
Speaker 2: I love that idea. Who all did you go on below Deck with just.
Speaker 3: A group of my friends and what did you do to get their attention?
Speaker 2: Jen?
Speaker 1: I nothing that serious. In fact, I think I remember one of the one of the the stewards saying that we were really boring.
Speaker 3: Really wait was it the adventure one?
Speaker 1: No, it was the main below Deck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got asked.
Speaker 4: I was in talks to do a below Deck adventure and it was during the COVID time and then I ended up doing Ultimate Girls Trip at Carrenda's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was fun. So how are you enjoying it?
Speaker 4: I know you've only you only have one episode out?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, one out, ready to go. It's going to air on December.
Speaker 3: Fourth, right, and how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: I think all the emotions of excitement and terrified and everything, like I'm ready to show the world who we are and yet, oh my gosh, what's it gonna look like?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Do you have thick skin?
Speaker 1: I absolutely do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to be a realter.
Speaker 1: You got to have a broker. You gotta have thick skin.
Speaker 4: You're you're actually a broker, right, correct? Yeah, I've had my real estate license for twenty years.
Speaker 1: I know. I was excited to bring that up today because you've been a realter too, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have, and you know, just getting caught up in the reality world, I haven't really because it's time consuming. People think like being a real estate agent is like, oh, you just go No, it's it's you get what you put into it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 2: So I always every.
Speaker 4: Four years I renew my you know, take my continuing education because you just never know totally.
Speaker 1: You can have a friend. It's like Tammer comes on my houseless.
Speaker 2: And you could invite her over to Salt Lake and she could get involved in the drama. I'm sure I know I'm on over.
Speaker 4: I was just recently thinking like maybe I should get back into I have so many friends in the real estate field, and I'm like, I just I love houses, I love decorating, I love that camera.
Speaker 2: You do not have the time. I know. I'm sorry. But speaking of there are a lot of reality shows right now that are focused on real estate brokerages like Selling Sunset, Million Dollar Listing, what sets sold on SLC. Apart from the other shows, well.
Speaker 1: I think Million Dollar Listing really focuses on the real estate and not so much the personal lives of the cast members. And this one really dives into who we are as individuals and our families and the religion in Utah, and so it's different. It's a little bit more like Housewives in that way.
Speaker 2: Are we going to see any of this like Secret Lives of Mormon Wives? Is there? Are we going to have some pineapple things and.
Speaker 1: You're going to have to tune in to see?
Speaker 3: But I think I deal on that the upside down pineapple?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that like you're a swinger? Like is that a real thing?
Speaker 2: It's a real thing.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know until that day, but someone had told me that, and so I was kind of asking I was like, what does this mean?
Speaker 2: Are you LDS yourself?
Speaker 1: I am former LDS?
Speaker 2: So have you fruity pebbled?
Speaker 3: I have not what the heck is that?
Speaker 2: I mean? I was so confused by that, hetty what I need to know?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that.
Speaker 4: I remember I was talking about before, but I don't remember what freddy pebble or maybe I watched your podcast.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to ask you a couple of key terms. All right, So if and you guys can google these on your own, or you can go back and listen to Popping Off and hear what all of the terms actually made. Okay, So you've never fruity pebbled? Have you ever been hopped?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Have you ever soaked? No? Where did you go to college?
Speaker 1: I did not go to BYU. That's probably why it didn't soak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 2: Do you drink? Shoot? I just went the drive through soda place, swig yes, and what's your order? Well?
Speaker 1: I used to, but I gave up soda two years ago. When you'll see on below deck, I was way heavier and I lost a ton of weight. But it used to be diet doctor Prepper with coconut in it, no canut cream.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is delicious.
Speaker 3: I cannot I have a line or thirty years.
Speaker 2: The line was longer at Swig than it is, like an in and out at one o'clock in La.
Speaker 1: It's here. The Mormons, the religious people, were not allowed to drink anything else coffee, but we can apparently drink diet coke or rock Star or Red Bull or yeah, some other bad thing for you.
Speaker 3: Were you born and raised in Salt Lake today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Actually I lived in Orange County, Irvine for a long time. Shut up, I did, and then I moved out here, probably like twenty years ago now, and I've been here ever since.
Speaker 2: And what is the one thing about sold on SLC that viewers might be surprised to learn?
Speaker 1: I would say there is that good mix of drama, because I've bet you know this camera in real estate, every transaction has drama in it, so you can't do a deal without being so frustrated with the other agent or the buyer or the seller. Lots of drama. There's going to be that, but I think they'll also be some if we don't have people throwing popcornette screens. We have felled Reality TV that's where that's true.
Speaker 3: Now, in the trailer, you mentioned that you and your team follow the gen Commandments. Yes, can you share with us what that is?
Speaker 1: Well, it's ten commandments that I've made at my company that are telling agents how to be top sellers.
Speaker 2: So number one, always be selling, Always be selling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I can't rattle them all off. But thou shalt always get along, thou.
Speaker 2: Shalt Oh, no one follows that.
Speaker 3: So they're nice ones. So like thou shalt kiss my ass. It's like they're nice ones.
Speaker 2: That's like that's that's a given, right. Yeah, yeah, you in the in the premiere, we see a sex swing. Our sex rooms normal for Mormons.
Speaker 1: I don't thuldn't say they're normal for Mormons, but I would say that there's a lot of evolution in the Mormon Church, so maybe they're popular.
Speaker 2: Tamra has one.
Speaker 3: I had one. I actually gifted it. I didn't use it.
Speaker 2: I didn't use it on eBay Chamer. I gifted it.
Speaker 4: I got it like filming at a sex door, and then I bought it. And then I just sat in the box and then there was a party. I'm like, hey, I got this sex swing.
Speaker 1: I could just give away, but regifted it.
Speaker 3: I kind of great gifted it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is the craziest thing you've seen in a house in Utah?
Speaker 1: Craziest thing in the master bedroom, I saw a full blown naked portrait of the man's wife, Like you were, like, you're trying to sell your house, dude, nobody wants to take that.
Speaker 2: Damn was she hot? She was hot?
Speaker 1: But still like, it was so weird to me in Utah had another state, but it'd be.
Speaker 3: Better better than seeing him naked up there.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, nobody wants to see it.
Speaker 3: I know right now.
Speaker 4: We saw our girl Lisa Barlowe in the first episode. Are you and Sarah friends with her? And who are you friends with any of the other housewives in Salt Lake Sitting?
Speaker 1: So I was lucky enough to meet Lisa. She seems amazing and great and it's been awesome. Brittany Bateman has just switched over to Presidio, so she is now at my company as an agent.
Speaker 2: Did you know she was not Bretnany the friend the friend from Salt Lake?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you met j what's her boyfriend's day?
Speaker 1: Garret? Darren dared Not only have I met him, but I've seen him with multiple other women multiple times.
Speaker 2: Of course you have. He's like he's using that nepotism till they Oh my god, like I for me to judge on nepotism.
Speaker 4: I mean, because he's an Osman, he's just a womanizer?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: And I think the Osmond name is so old here, like who cares anymore? It's so weird.
Speaker 3: I was wondering that as well.
Speaker 2: But maybe it's because there's not many like forty to fifty to sixty year old single male Mormons, so like, is he Mormon? So maybe he's a hot commodity because most Mormons, you know, either stay merry or there's pineapples all over the place.
Speaker 1: That's a valley point, Eddie.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, I mean there's probably not that, like you go on hinge or riyah, like how many can there be?
Speaker 1: Right, good point. That's why all my single girlfriends here are so frustrated. They're like, oh, everyone's married with seventeen kids, and if they get a divorce at seventeen kids, I got.
Speaker 4: To take care of Oh my god, I'm sure there's like a Datemormon dot com like app or something out there.
Speaker 3: Oh, Farmer's only Mormon's only.
Speaker 1: There's got to be. My sister's probably been on it a thousand times.
Speaker 2: You have a twin, I do? I do? Are you identical?
Speaker 1: Identical?
Speaker 3: Are we going to get to see her on the show?
Speaker 1: I think so. You'll have to tune in. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you watch salt Do you watch real house sives of Salt Lake City or secret lives of Mormon wives? Are you just you're fresh going in?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Nice, I've been a housewife. I've watched it my whole life. So you guys, I'm fangirling a little bit to be with you today.
Speaker 2: This is so great. Well, is there anything else that you want to tease or talk about for our listeners to get a little taste of what they're in store for, you know, or maybe who's our favorite person is going to be? And maybe who's going to be the biggest villain, like give us a little.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You might have to make up your mind your own mind on that. But there will be a villain, and there will be like someone that steals a show. I definitely think my dog stole the show. He runs out of every argument, just like Shaton the door like and so I honestly am like he is the star of the show. He stole it. But you know, I really do think that there's some there's a lot of loyal I believe in loyalty as a business owner, and so it's there's a lot of loss when it comes to people agentsies around you know this it's a very transient business. But there's also some really good rivalries because Sarah Martinell's husband is at a mark as a at a rival brokerage, and there's some really good look frustration. So you're gonna love it. It's gonna be an amazing show.
Speaker 3: Now, are we gonna see you on Watch What Happens Live? Soon? I?
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Good word for me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I have a lot of pull there.
Speaker 2: Grab one of Terra's implants while you're there.
Speaker 4: So if you could be on any I know you live in Selic City and you guys have your own housewife show. But if you could be on any housewife show, which one?
Speaker 3: Would it be?
Speaker 1: Orange County all day long? Because you are those are my people.
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll come on over.
Speaker 2: I know too. This is crazy. She's like, now I have two jobs. Yeah, or three. Uh, where do people find you on Instagram?
Speaker 1: It's Jennifer Yo on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Hy eoh though correct, yes, so you don't want to miss that. And she's at Presidio Real Estate and the show airs on December fourth on Bravo. You guys, make sure not to miss it. We are excited.
Speaker 4: We are I love real estate shows. Decorating in real estate shows.
Speaker 2: Are my thing.
Speaker 4: This is so congratulations, welcome to the Bravo family, and we are super excited for you. Just hold on tight, don't read those comments on Instagram and just keep being your strong self.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, you guys. It's been such a pleasure to be here today.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Great meeting you you do.
Speaker 2: Bye guy bye. Thanks guys for tuning in to another episode of The Twatz Seat. The cool thing about the twat Seat is we get to we get to dabble in all these different shows and kind of see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you guys, if there's a show and there's a character on that show that you want us to interview, just let us know.
Speaker 2: Slide into the two teason a pod DM and say like, hey, we want them to talk to this person from Married to Medicine or this person from that and guys, were we aimed to please? You?
Speaker 3: Ask?
Speaker 2: We give? We're givers. Oh that's us. Yeah, thanks guys,