Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast, so bo. We were just at a convention, a retro convention all eighties and nineties. Yeah wow, in Palm Springs you went with me. And what is this that you got? Oh?
Speaker 2: It is like an eighties TV or something yep.
Speaker 1: And what games are on it? It's supposed to be like pac Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, Pong, other games.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Pong, so you and Pong was one of Mommy's favorite games when I was young.
Speaker 2: Did you see what other games there is?
Speaker 1: This game? Yeah, we'll sit up for the part, the one you know I can't see without my glasses. Uh so it's and it's Harry Console on an old school TV. Isn't that crazy that that's what happened. Isn't that crazy? That's what TV's look like when I was young? Does it look like an old TV?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: What brain?
Speaker 2: Rot? I don't want to play this game?
Speaker 1: What game? We have? A game I'm playing right now, Squeze Invaders.
Speaker 2: It's not the Space Invaders. It looks like I don't know a game that.
Speaker 1: Is, oh like Galaxy.
Speaker 2: So it's like pixel by pixel. Oh, you have to make a laser.
Speaker 1: Go buy and hit them. Okay. So at this convention.
Speaker 2: There's a tiny pac Man received I really want to get.
Speaker 1: And that oh wait, let's do oh the pac Man Arcade. So this is supposed to look like the game console we had in the eighties. It was like the first I have been doing these conventions, these fan conventions where people go and get autographs and meet and greets, and we get to meet all our fans and it's really great. And Brian and I have been doing them together because it's Donna and David. It's our twenty fifth wedding anniversary year. So stop, Oh my god, you can't focus, just like your mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, mom, once you're done talking. Here, I showed stuff I got uh huh okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, and then you wait, who's leading this?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's your rules. I don't go with that.
Speaker 2: Why is that so silent? I don't want to hear anyone because.
Speaker 1: It's you and me. Yes, yes, Christy, sir, say hi to Christy. She's there still here. I'm here to hear your story.
Speaker 2: I are two people. There's a guy and a girl Easton. Where is he is he on?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: I'm here, bo, I'm a big thing. And I just want to hear the story.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, thank you, I can keep talking perfect. Oh my gosh, this is why you got labeled this weekend by my friend Kim and I as boss baby. Yep uh, it's okay, Bo's world. Okay, So we've been doing these conventions. They're all over the country, and the kids don't quite understand why. You know, first of all, they're you know, bummed moms away working so much and away for the weekend. And also they don't quite understand what conventions are. My two oldest went when they were younger, but Bo has never been to one, so he's very confused when I go away for the weekend and doesn't understand what exactly I am doing. So when I told him that this one was very close, it was in Palm Springs, it was drivable, he said, can I go? And I was like, oh yeah, so what about like the entire family? Like I love being with my family, and I thought I could work and my kids are there. They can hang by the pool with Bo if they don't want to come to the convention across the street from the hotel the convention center, and they could pop into the convention because this one was very like a niche one. It was all retro, like.
Speaker 2: He's gone, it's just eight ritually.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm nineties. I'm a nineties girl.
Speaker 2: It was eighties.
Speaker 1: It was eighties and nineties fair Anyway. I thought like, oh, this will be a great bonding time, you know, work, family, everything included. This is good. And then of course I have teenagers now, and last minute they all bailed on me. They all bailed. Yeah, they had plans with friends. Last minute they wanted to go do this, and they were like, oh my god, are we going to hurt your feelings. I'm like, no, no, I just want you guys to be happy. So both said, well, can I still go? And I said, okay, you have the choice. You could, you know, stay with your dad for the weekend, or you could come with me. And what did you say?
Speaker 2: I love you?
Speaker 1: He did, and he said, I want to go. I've never been to a convention. I said, actually, you've been to one convention, one that when you're in my stomach. Yeah, because I told you this, And yes, I said, I did one convention years and years ago when I was pregnant with you and you were in my belly the entire time, so it's kind of like Osmosis the convention and was in your soul. So anyway, he had a little bit of anxiety because he's never traveled without his siblings. We move as blankets. This is true AnyWho, this podcast was based on a true story. Yeah, I don't say that ever again, noted. Anyway, he was a little anxious because he's like, none of the siblings are going and I said, no, but you know what that means, Bo, You only go anywhere with your other four siblings, Like this includes not just trips or when I go to work or when we go out to dinner. They're always there, so like this is special time. And as a mom of five, I don't often get to do individual things with my kids, which really makes me feel guilty as a mom. So this was nice. I was like, this is gonna be great. And he's like, am I going to be okay without them? Like what's going to happen? And I said it's gonna be great because you know what that means. Everybody is going to give you all the attention. And he was like what. So we went and my friend Kim came with me to help write because I was like, okay, if there's some like time when Bo doesn't want to be at the convention, we go with him to the pool. And yeah, so she came with us and we headed out on our road trip to Palm Springs. So we get to Palm Springs and we get to our room, and you were very excited because he loves hotels and we don't travel that much. So he was like super psyched. Sometime this is true.
Speaker 2: A snack bag basket.
Speaker 1: Snack basket, Oh my god, Well there was no snack basket. You were sad. Okay, well, at least there is a con mention there. So I'm like, okay, we got to go to bed. We got to get ready. We have the big convention tomorrow. Woke up in the morning, got you breakfast. You were like set man right, and he was, really, you got your you got your new nikes on. You just burped, you know, oh my gosh. And so Kim has never like slept over with just me and Bow and Bo. You were you were burping a lot, were you not? Well? You just burped on this podcast. So I was like, okay, well.
Speaker 2: Mostly for you, it's that far and burp tight up they're both tied up.
Speaker 1: Tied up. What does that mean when you fart in burp the same time? Is that a first? Okay? And Kim goes, oh my god, I am dying. She goes, he is so your child. I do sometimes like a cute burp and she goes, his burp is exactly your burp, but like a mini me. She goes, it is crazy. I'm hearing you burp. But you're a small person. Anyway, next morning we got ready, we headed out to the convention and I said to bo ahead of time, like you wanted to go there. It's a lot of work. I said, you know, it's like eight hours a day and I have my booths and I'm standing there and I'm having all my pictures, I'm signing autographs and there's lines of people. And I said, but I shouldn't have said this, but I did. I said, but there's also an area where there's booths where they sell stuff. And he was like what And I was like, yeah, they sell things and he's like like what. And I was like, you know there's like squishies and there's like retro like toys and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, you said, candy and like adult toys.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I did not say adult toys, not.
Speaker 2: Based on a true story. That's why I said.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Ruthanna's there and she's going to do my booth with me. Kim comes for support and bow wrangling and bo and so as we're walking down the hallway to get onto the elevator to go to the convention, and I'm like, sayd I'm like, this is gonna be a great day. Like I get to have BO with me, this is awesome. He says, explain to me the type of people that are going to be at this convention. I said, well, it's celebrities and their fans come to meet them and get autographs and all fun stuff. And he's like, well, you're in it, and I said yes, And he said, mom, why are you going? You're only half a celebrity. And while I'm like trying so hard not to laugh because self deprecation and poking fun at me, is like, well I made a career out of it. Oh yeah. I was like, oh, what do you mean? How am I only half a celebrity? And he says, because that show you were on that was a long time, Like you're not even famous anymore. You cut me deep bow. You cut me deep bow three times the term you cut me deep bow. Anyway, I was like, that is so funny. And here's the thing with kids, like obviously when you tell them like smile for the camera like they're doing the cutest things, or you put like video up and they always stop what they're doing. And I was like, oh my god, that's genius. I love you so much right now. And I was like, bo, will you see that again as we're walking down the hall and he was like no. I was like, okay, fair. So anyway, we get to the convention and as soon as we got there, you were like, whoa, you got excited, right, Good luck with that. Okay. So we get there and I'm like, oh so, Bo, I was like, you know, my best guy friend Brian, we do these together, and go, yeah, we do all them together.
Speaker 2: Next one, I don't go.
Speaker 1: I have to do. Well. You come to Niagara Falls. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I know Draga Balls, Nagables.
Speaker 1: I know that you too, Yeah, Niagara Falls, oh Fall, Yeah, yeah, it's in Canada. Okay, anyway, is that true? It's like right on those order girl, No, Okay. So we get to the booth, and Bo's like, he's there for one minute. We're hustling, putting out my photos and my sharpies and and I heart got me these awesome new magnets promoting like ones for misspelling and ones for nine. Oh yes, oh yeah, you know that show that was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Graduate shirts.
Speaker 1: Oh, he remembers. Yeah, that's true. So we get there and I was like, okay, uh.
Speaker 2: And the graduation hats.
Speaker 1: Yes, the blue graduation hats that I signed Donna Martin graduates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody even knows we have them. Well, they didn't notice. But then and you sign, you sign papers, You signed papers of you, pictures and movies.
Speaker 1: You're yeah, what movies? Was they?
Speaker 2: Scream up to scream two up and shut up, a.
Speaker 1: Sit up and and scary movies. Good job. But look, when you're not here, we can't see you, papa, like it's blurry. So if you sit up, please, papa please, You're almost done. M done.
Speaker 2: And he said I don't want to say one thing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm pretty sure I didn't say that. Okay, So Bo is there for probably one to two minutes where you then said I'm bored. Now that's some moms like worst like you hear that, You're like, oh my god, I'm bored. But I'm here to work, like this isn't an option for me to be like, okay, let's go do something else. I said, bo we just got here. So then I said, oh, you know what, Boa, there's really cool stuff. So you help. Because he's a great organizer, he doesn't take after me. I said, you help. It would help us out if you could help work at the booth and set things up. So would you set.
Speaker 2: Up Maggid's stuff?
Speaker 1: That's it, okay? And then I said, so here's my banner and it says all the movies and TV show I was in all that, and the fans are going to start coming up, and right over here here's Brian and he was like, I don't know him. I was like, well, apparently you don't know me either, so it's okay. So I said, well, let me show you. So I go to Brian's table and I pulled a photo of Brian and I probably one of our first photo shoots, so like seventeen sixteen, seventeen, and I say who's this? And I point at me and he goes you And then I say, good, who is this? And I point at Brian's photo and he goes, I don't know, and I'm like, okay, well here's a hint. Look on up, he's right there at his booth. I go, is that him? And he goes, Nope, still don't recognize him. So then I said, Brian, look who's here. Bo's here? So you and Journey are both eight Brian's son and you guys both have cool, long hair, same vibe. So anyway, Bo was nice, but his big interest lied in the fact fact that Brian always brings his fans candy, like free candy on the table, which I historically like always steal because I mean, I feel like, you know, he's my he's my TV husband, he's my best friend. Like it's okay, we've like lived in this world together for thirty plus years. He can share his candy. So but he always sees like I'll say something to him and he selective hearing, doesn't hear me. But Brian, it's like his eyes on the back of his head or a candy tracker. Anytime he'll be talking to a fan and I just like reachshin across his table and grab a candy. He's like, wait, wait, that's not for you, and I'm like, yep, sure is. Anyway, Bo proceeded to do the same thing. Correct, you wanted to steal all of Brian's candy? I tried to and did it work out?
Speaker 2: Why you're making me ask too many questions?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I don't know? Bo smash, Like, what's gonna happen? If I make you mad? You turn to the hulk? Doctor chuckle and mister bow what's going to happen? I'm not scared of you? What uh? You smash the computer? Well, that belongs to iHeart, So you should take it up with them. Okay. So I'm gonna proceed to tell your story and you can pipe in or not, and then you may be excused to go down do your homework. Okay, So, yeah, you kept taking Brian's candy and he kept catching you. But you're so adorably cute that he let you have his candy? And what were your favorite ones? The worthers? So that's bowies and gentlemen were theres Oh, he wants to show you where there's what are where? There's like a hard candy caramel kind of butterscotch. They're old school but new school, but never went out of school. Out of style, out of Okay, Bo, this is a podcast, not and you can't see things really Okay, BO is showing you a word. There's candy. Cool do it here? We might as well get some ASMR downloads. Can you do it here?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: It's worth the shop. Oh that's so. What's the word you're spsed to say? So satisfying? Okay, So Bo is eating a word. There's candy. This is awesome. We're gonna get like a whole new audience. Okay, that's good. Okay, thank you, good go. So uh so we had that. We did all of that right, and then people started coming to the table and they were super excited to look over and be like it was like out of context for them. They were like me. And then they looked over and saw you and they're like, Bo is here, and people were so excited to see you. Right, they want did they want you to sign autographs? Now? Did they want to what do they want to do? Nothing? Okay? And so then Bo decided he was going to sign some things. Oh no, you wanted me to sign autographs for you? Correct? I want to sign Okay? How much would that cost to get your autograph or is that like a freebie like a bogo? Oh my god, a genius a bogo get it, buy one, get one. Sorry, okay, it's not a pogo stick, but bogo means it's b o g o buy one, get one free. But we can make it into a bogo b e a U listen, take it from one that knows if you can. I've made a career out of putting my name into things, So start young, my friend, trust me. It allegedly works out. So in the future, maybe we set something up where if they if they get an autograph from me, that like it would be like a combo. You get a bogo and you get a free autograph from bo. How does that sound?
Speaker 2: Well? Buy one, you get one.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is how we play. This is such a man for you make it. Think it was their idea and then it's right okay bo. Oh my god, baby, that was such a good idea. Oh that's something completely different. Okay, So, Babe, that's such a great idea about bogo. Babe, what do you want me to call you? Bo? Okay, Bo, that was such a great idea, boss baby. So anyway, a lot of fun to be had the convention he worked. He was there on the floor, literally on the floor, and I'm not sure playing with magnets. Yeah, and I'm not quite sure about those convention carpets. But yeah, anyway, so you were sitting there. We did it, and then we had a lunch break and we went into the green room that they had back and back there you met two people that I'm very excited to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, girls and the goonies and that guy and guy.
Speaker 1: You just stepped from my story. This isn't how comedy works. Okay, so based on my photographic memory. Sorry, I like to go in order of how things happened. So we so sorry, bear with me for a second. Oh what bear, Oh, it's just the saying bo with me, boo with my baby. So we are back there in the green room and Stephen Baldwin walks in. Yes, so Stephen Baldwin I have known, oh my gosh, first of all, Alec Baldwin's brother. It's the Baldwins, and I haven't seen him since oh my gosh, I don't remember if it was the late eighties, early nineties, like, we literally haven't seen each other since then. But I was super excited to see him, and we were like, oh my god, oh my god. He wasn't like, oh my god, oh my god. And I played it cool and I wasn't like, oh my god, oh my god. I was like, hey, what's up. So we're like, oh my gosh, I said, Bo, this isn't my friend Steven and Steven. This is such a different perspective on conventions because like, we've all known each other forever, and then everyone has their fans that are excited to meet them from their iconic films or TV shows. So to me, I'm like, oh, you know, it's just a friend of mine. I'm excited to see him. I have seen him in you know, thirty plus years. But he turns to Bo and I said, oh, do you know who Steven is? You've seen him in so many things. And then and he proceeds to say to Bo. He gets down, like crouches down on Bow's level, and he said it very slowly to him, do you know who Justin Bieber is?
Speaker 2: I think you said, what do you know? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Like the rhyme? Maybe okay, but he did say to you, do you know who Justin Bieber is? Correct? And then I feel like he proceeded to kind of sing like one of the songs, but Bo's just looking at him like, I got nothing, Boddy, I got nothing. And he said, well that's my son in law because Justin is married to Hailey Bieber. And I was like, oh, well this is going to impress BO. I got this one. And I said, Bo, you know the market air one. It's one of your favorite markets. Haley his daughter has a smoothie there. It's really expensive, but right, no, it's called the Hailey Bieber Smoothie, but it's really good. And I was like, Bo, it's your favorite and he looks at him and he goes, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't even like airwe why else you have brain feart? But the worst one?
Speaker 1: You do love? Air one? Oh no, you don't know what market? Do you like? The best? Smart and final? I forgot okay, okay, but your siblings love anyway whatever. They were so psyched to hear this story. They were like, oh my god, you met Haley Bieber's dad. I'm like, yeah, I've known him. BO not impressed. So you know, Stephen like is like trying to like tell him, and it was like the more Bo said no, the more he was like, Okay, I got this one. I got this one. And he said and he's like, oh, have you seen the movie The Flintstones And he's like there's two versions, and he's like, I was Bernie Rubble and I played and he started do the voice, and Bo's just like, nope, nope, you weren't gonna let him win anything.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing both Sometimes in life, when people tell you something, you just go oh yeah, oh my god, of course, oh that's great, I loved you in that, or you're awesome, or good job, buddy, anything. So here's what Bo really was impressed with. The next day, after we've been calling Bo boss Baby because he's like bossing us around the entire convention, Stay, I said, finally, I was like ding ding ding ding. Bo I got this because we were having lunch the next day and Stephen was in there with us, and I said, I know this one for sure. You're gonna know Steven's brother, Alec he is the voice of boss Baby. You were semi impressed with that, right, tough crowd. Tough crowd, man, it's very humbling having you as a son. So anyway, so that happened right, And then right after this happens with Stephen, and of course I'm like mortified. I'm like, oh my gosh, like my kid's just like nope, nope, I don't know, no, nope, I got no reaction. And he's so nice, Stephen Baldwin, so like it was all fine. But right afterwards he walks out the room and I look over on the couch and it was Carrie Green from The Gooney Andy and the Goonies and ear Muff's Boat, and lost my shit. I was like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I'm I can hear fo your hand.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the thing. I see them do it in movies and it works, but we don't say those words. Adults say those words, right yeah, okay, So but I was like, oh my gosh. It took me back. I remember that was the first movie that I went to the theater and saw. I was like twelve years old, not like was and like Carrie Green, like the Goonies was everything to me. I saw that movie a million times, obsessed with it. My brother and I went together. It was actually in Las Vegas the first time we went because my dad was working there. My mom was trying to find things for us to do, and there, you know, we went to see a movie and it was The Goonies and I felt madly in love, like crush, crush, crush on Sean Aston in that movie. But Carrie Green was like everything and I loved her and Lucas and like, ugh, I don't know. So anyway, I'm like, oh my gosh, I said, and I never knew this, but I was like, I'm such a huge fan, and she goes, oh my god, really, I'm such a huge fan of yours. And I was like, shut at the front door, what is happening right now? My twelve year old self is like, wait, you're everything. You were like the every girl in every movie that I was like, oh my god, I hope I'm an actress one day and then like this, this was, oh my god, and you got to kiss Sean Austin even though you thought it was Josh Brolin. But like this, brace is like, oh, anyway, I digress. Oh that man and that movie he made a denim suit looked good like jean jacket jeans. Anyway, I had the biggest crush on him and this I forgot this story until now, but literally I remember going home and telling my dad and I think you guys know that my dad would always be like I was. I gave him intel on what actress and actresses were popular and who was coming up, and I remember saying to him, Oh, my gosh, Sean Aston is so amazing. I would always look at credits and write it down, take it to my dad, be like, you have to cast him in something. And then my dad was putting me in an episode that summer of Hotel, So I just remember he was like, said to me, I had to have a brother in this episode, and he was like, who do you want to play him? And I was like, oh, dush Sean Aston. He's like my everything. So I believe the story goes and I might not get it correct. They did reach out to Sean Aiston, but at this time, like he was in Goony's. He was the star of Goony' so to do one episode as a guest star on episodic TV probably was in his jam. But we ended up casting my dad mckinn's and Mac Aston, who is his younger brother, and he was on Facts of Life at that time, and he ended up playing the role. And I was like, oh, Sean Aston next, Oh, Mackenzie Aston. I was like, you know, like boy crazy when I was that age, like oh and yeah, I just remember we used to skateboard all over the studio a lot. And I was like, I hope he likes me. I hope he likes me. No, I was just friend zone whatever. Anyway, So I say to bo, oh, this one. I was like, in my head, this one, he's gonna know because not only was Gooney's one of my favorite movies growing up and to this day, I'm still obsessed with it. And I quote the Goonies all the time all the time, that one wish that's mine. It didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back, the Pennies in the well. Yeah. Anyway, So Carrie Green and I I'm not kidding. I was like bo, you know the Goonies and he was like no, And I was like no, you know what, the friends and they get together and they're gonna lose their place and they find the pirate's map. Said, oh, you didn't remember, okay, So he said he knew the Goonies, but he didn't remember what happened. But here I am like panic now because I don't want Carrie Green to be like, oh my god. She lied like she said, my kids love this movie, but all my kids actually do is just bo that's kind of new to it. But I was like, I start saying, I'm like, you know, they have the pirate's map and they go and like the for Telly's they're after them and they want to get the gold and what i'd Willie And then she jumps in and starts giving like she's like explaining her movie, and she's like, you know, She's like, you know, like we were trapped in there and there were booby traps and we had to pianoh and like you know, we go we're at the bottom of the well and he sends the thing down. I was like, yes, bo, you know, and she takes off the letterman jacket and he's like, what's a letterman jacket? I was like, not the point. And I was like, whoa. It's like Carrie Green and I were playing like some game show where it was like name that movie, but she was the star of it. And I was like, this is the coolest experience ever. But inside at the same time, I'm panicking because I'm like, bo, please please say you know who she is? So anyway, and she's like, yeah, they put the jacket on and like send it up and the well anyway, it was a moment because in my twelve year old brain, I was like, oh my god, I am freaking out right now. And in my adult brain, I was like, this is so bizarre. How kids they just give you a whole new perspective on things. Someone Stephen Baldwin's like pitching himself to bow, and now Carrie Green's pitching herself to bow, and I'm like, whoa bowed man? So she was like yeah. She I was like, I can't believe that you're a fan of mine, Like that's crazy to me. You have no idea how much I like you meant everything to me and my childhood and I would never think that. And it's still like I can't comprehend that. And she was like yeah, because you know, I worked a lot in Hollywood and then I like left Hollywood and went to college, and in college we used, you know, we used to watch you, and I became a really big fan. So I got a picture with her, and I'm super excited. Anyway, that's my goody story. Okod bo just walked out. So now I can tell another Stephen Baldwin story. Okay, Bo has left the building. Bo has left the building. So when Bo wasn't around, I said to Stephen Baldwin, oh my god, I haven't seen you since back in the day. And he's like, I know, it's been so lonely. I can't believe this. And we were so excited to catch up. And he is like a cool podcast right now, and I was like, and I at my podcast and this is so cool, and I said, I just Hilario was just on my podcast. We had such a great conversation and he's like I love her so much. And then I was like, wait, you remember back in the day and he's like what remember what? And I was like, okay, let me set the stage. We were young and we were all like, oh, like you know, things were like booming for all of us young, like stars and starlets whatever. I'm on a starlet but whatever. I was like. And we were at I was like, do you remember that club? And he's like, which one? We used to go to so many and I'm like I can't remember it. But it was a female club promoter and her name was Pantera. Sarah, who I still keep in touch with once in a while. It's been ages, and I was like, she had this club and we were all like dancing, and you kept coming up to me and You're like, I was just with my girls, because back then I was just like girl power, like screwboys, like girl rule boys drool, and we would just have our thing, like me and my girlfriends would be and we like didn't even get that there are cute boys around, like hello, Stephen Baldwin. He was in one of my oh this movie, I don't even know if it stands up. He was in the movie Threesome and that was like everything Lara Flynn, Boyle, Josh Charles, and Stephen Baldwin, and he was so hot. But I was young and didn't think, so I was like, yeah, I was dancing with my girlfriends and like we didn't look at boys. We hadn't wanted to, you know, look at boys, or we flirted with and we were just like doing our thing and that was kind of our jam. And I just remember Stephen Baldwin came over and like started dancing with me, and I was like, okay, Stephen Baldwin, Like okay, I'm a dance with him. He's super hot and like, oh my gosh, super like he was in so many things. I loved a threesome, although I don't think that was out then. No, no know if this is way before, But anyway, I digress, and so I said to him, I was like, oh my god, I actually I don't think i've seen you since then. Do you ormorrow? What happened? And he was like, uh, did we make out? I was like, yeah, we made out, and he was I was like, oh my god, yeah, like you I totally we totally made out on the dance floor and then like my friends were just like what is happening? And then we both just stopped and like my friends and I left, and I was like, oh my gosh. But in hindsight, like I should have I should have stopped ignoring my friends and like paid attention to cute boys because I mean, he's a guilt now, he's a grandpa. Liked them because he you know, Haley and Justin have their baby. But I don't know, in some like weird way, like I could be like Hailey Weaber's mom could have worked out in my favor. But he went on to marry his beautiful wife. They've been together for like thirty plus years, So that's awesome. Anyway, that's my story. So then I got to see Sharna Brian. So Brian has his work wife, he has his fiance seemed to be wife, and Sharna came for the weekend and I got to hang out with her and so my bestie's so lay Moonfry and Elizabeth Berkley and got to catch up with a lot of people, and Bo ended up having a great time because on the very last day he decided okay, he goes, I've been working a lot this weekend. I go, yeah, you have, and he goes, can I shop now? I'm like, yeah you can. So oh my god. He got squishies, he got slime, he got so many things that I was like, oh my god. All I wanted is, I said, Bo. They have VHS players here at the retro lounge setup and they're playing two of my shows. They're playing nine or two and zero and they're playing say by the Bell? Can I just get a picture? For old time's sake? They've set it up like an old video store, like a Blockbuster. Can you just sit down? Can I take a picture of you watching it and he said no, but I still got them stuff. So anyway, long story short, Now I know why I don't bring my kids to conventions, because you're working, you know, and meeting fans. It's an amazing experience. Like I love humans, and Brian, I love meeting our fans and talking to them. But at the end of the day, it's business. It's a business transaction as well to make money and then spend money and bo I mean, he was like, I want that, please please. So yeah, so I don't even know if I broke even coming home from this one. It was a lot of fun.