Speaker 1: It's nine o gene Onengine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Well, well, the trial of the century has begun.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm watching court TV. This is yeah, this episode is all about.
Speaker 2: The cheating scandal. It was a real.
Speaker 4: They're at the end, but I won't. I won't get to that quite.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, how are you Amy?
Speaker 2: I'm great, I could tell you a story.
Speaker 4: Thanks for asking. Do you would you like to know what.
Speaker 2: I'm going through right now?
Speaker 1: Well? Sure.
Speaker 3: In the shower this morning, oh god, I was shaving my legs as one does, and I dropped the razor and I don't know why, but I tried to catch it and instead I caught it with my pinky and gushing blood.
Speaker 4: But I'm okay. Tell me about your washing machine.
Speaker 1: These are the exciting moments of our lives.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, about ten minutes ago, the washing machine just started gushing water at the bottom of it, all over everywhere, and so much water. And then it stopped. So we got it under control, and I thought, well, let's try it again and see if it does it again. Fair enough, soon as the drain cycle.
Speaker 2: Came on, all the water is coming out.
Speaker 1: So there's that. And then I hear screaming from outside, screaming, and there's a snake.
Speaker 2: Out by our front door.
Speaker 4: No, who saw it?
Speaker 1: Hannah? Hannah saw the snake. But this was a baby snake, which is concerning because I've seen the big mama Jama.
Speaker 4: Snake, like I know, just like your basic gardens.
Speaker 2: I don't know my snakes.
Speaker 1: It's a snake. Is there needs to.
Speaker 4: Be more snakes around here?
Speaker 3: Once in a blue moon where I live mostly worms, though I see a lot of worms.
Speaker 1: That's not a snake. I hate snakes.
Speaker 4: Okay, what would you rather see?
Speaker 3: And Torris having some technical difficulties, guys, So that's why we're vamping for a second. But we'll get into the meat of it. Man, would you rather have a snake, a bear, or a rat?
Speaker 2: Okay across your path?
Speaker 4: Like not like as a pet.
Speaker 1: I would rather would bear. No, I would rather not have a bear.
Speaker 2: I'd rather not have a rat.
Speaker 1: A rat is gonna scurry off and go away.
Speaker 4: A bear could potentially attack you, true, but like.
Speaker 3: A bear can just like cruise by. It doesn't care about you. It moves on.
Speaker 2: The rats is like they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna linger figure out a way to get in keeps coming back.
Speaker 4: They're dangerous.
Speaker 5: I don't I have had a golf bag, you guys, I had a golfed in two years, and I think you've been golfing because of my second hip.
Speaker 1: It's not It didn't repair quickly and it doesn't feel great. So I said yes to be in this celebrity golf tournament in Myrtle Beach, and wow, I thought, you know, I'll have enough time to play a little bit before I go. Had I hit balls one time before that was the first time in two years. I went to the storage to get my SHEHD. I went to the storage to get my golf bag and it was chewed up all around, all around everywhere. All the balls were falling out this And granted, this is not happening at my house in my storage, thank god, this was happening where I endore my clothing.
Speaker 4: I think they think it's food.
Speaker 3: Haven't you ever heard of how the rats eat engines of cars or something like there's something in certain cars and it's kind of like food to them, and so they get in and they'll ruin your whole engine.
Speaker 1: That's happened to us, for sure. Dave has like one of those beepy things on his cardinals them away, but one car.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, this we will.
Speaker 4: Get to the trial of the century.
Speaker 3: My friend could not figure out why she would get and first of all, forgive her for using styrofoam. But she would get in her car and she had a styrofoam cup and the whole cup was like shredded everywhere, And somehow a rat got in her car in the inside and it ate like.
Speaker 2: The styrofoam cup.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's gonna have to get a new car. Yeah no, that's gotta go. Can you imagine you're just driving along and all of a sudden a rat pops up Buy your feet.
Speaker 4: TikTok er Instagram and they're posting some celebrity had it happened once too?
Speaker 3: A rat got on like the hood of their car. Kyle Richards has a hilarious Instagram was a rat.
Speaker 4: I can't get out?
Speaker 3: I mean telling you know you think, I know everyone thinks it's the bear, but it's rap.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're gonna toy will jump in whenever she does. But why don't we kick it off? Let's start?
Speaker 4: Would Brandon represent himself let me start.
Speaker 1: Let's start the right way, Amy, Yes, Yes. Season seven, episode twelve, Judgment Day, air December eleventh, nineteen ninety six. Give me the synopsis, woman, I.
Speaker 4: Would love to I don't have it, Okay, I'll do it?
Speaker 2: Or do you want to find it?
Speaker 4: You do it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You do it?
Speaker 2: I like you just do it?
Speaker 1: Alrighty Brandon faces Professor Randall after getting caught up in Steve's cheating scandal, but Sanders saves the day when he brings receipts proving some tests score well, I can't see, sorry, going right to the end there, proving some test score deceit. Meanwhile, Donna is having doubts about David. Valerie is death britt for Doe, and surprise, Mark Reice manages to be the biggest party pooper.
Speaker 2: At his own birthday bash.
Speaker 1: Directed by David some All written by Phil Sapaz.
Speaker 3: I feel like Donna is having doubts. I feel like her mom is up to her just regular mean stuff, like her mom is just me.
Speaker 4: I missed it.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to start with the Donna? Let's start with Donna? Yeah, yeah, Well she's not here.
Speaker 2: Should we wait because she's.
Speaker 4: Gode let's start with let's start with the trial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she I know she's not going to care about that.
Speaker 4: Let's start with the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brandon stands trial for Steve's cheating scandal. I feel like this story on there.
Speaker 3: She Oh, yeah, Tori, we were not going to even go to the Donna storyline.
Speaker 2: Goodness, did you do the boring ones without me?
Speaker 1: I just said, we can start with a cheating scandal because she's not gonna care about that.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I mean, did they just bring that dude back? Like, were they just like, uh, what could we do here?
Speaker 3: Let's just bring that professor Randall back and do some nonsense with him.
Speaker 2: Like it's so like you're right, like who pitched that storyline? I want to know.
Speaker 1: I want to come back. I didn't even like him the first time. No offense, but it's.
Speaker 3: Just like we know he didn't give the paper, so this story is over. It's the beginning, right, And then it's just like if ten people say he didn't do it, why are we still having this trial? And then it was like chain of command? Not chain of command? What do you talk about?
Speaker 4: What is it called? When you hand the envelope? And then the envelope. No, it's like a.
Speaker 2: Two words but detective.
Speaker 3: It's like they blame him, like it was in the envelope and you handed it to months and then months handed it in, so you were part of the chain of touching.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, it's so clearly that that guy Randall's just out to get him for the thing. We all know that. As an audience, we're all like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I already know this storyline. I already know what's gonna happen with your wife. You're angry the later. We're dealing with this for us, like as viewers for us.
Speaker 3: But they had to resolve the drama between Brandon and Steve, and what better way to do it but for Steve and Claire to stay up all night in the storage room of the Keg House to find the quizzes where he got f's on a.
Speaker 1: And then just enough of the like poor me, Brandon used to be my best and then Brandon looking angry the whole episode but hot at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his suits are fitting so much better. Can we talk about that bad?
Speaker 2: I feel like that was like a fashion trend, like big suits. It must have been if they all want it was, but then it went.
Speaker 4: Now they fit. He got rid of the big suits now and they're fitting.
Speaker 2: Steve's shirts fit worse. So I don't want to talk about but I want to talk about that white shirt with the turtleneck and you know it's.
Speaker 1: Just the mock turtleneck that gets you every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this day, we sort of a kiss again, didn't we have a kiss between Tracy and is that her name Tracy Trace?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he calls her Trace. Kiss.
Speaker 1: It was so and nothing. It was so like, is that are they attracted to one another at all? Or was that just like a kiss? Because I don't know.
Speaker 2: I remembered their relationship way different than I do than watching it. I thought it was something. I thought it was fun, and now I'm looking and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's not fun.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was more into him and Susan.
Speaker 3: My god, I think there's very little chemistry between them, maybe more than you and Mark.
Speaker 1: Maybe more WHOA, It's not like it's not it's too bad because I really wait.
Speaker 2: What She's just annihilated Jill Novac and we like her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we actually I like this character too. She's cute, she's fun.
Speaker 4: She's really cute. Yeah, I do like her. I like her more maybe than I like Susan. I will say that.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to have a word with Phil Sabbath because a word, just one would one word Bill, I don't know, crasy would be Sabbath. Nope, who's Phil Sabbath. How about about episode Oh.
Speaker 1: Say, one word from me would be well, he didn't write this on a computer, because that's not how they did it then, right, was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was a word process or no, they had computers. One word like stone like the Flintstones, Like what do you mean, I don't know, I wouldn't write it on a computer. And then.
Speaker 4: They'd take a.
Speaker 1: Floppy disc floppy disk and pushed elite.
Speaker 2: Like start over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not the best episode ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry Phil, no offense, but.
Speaker 2: It wasn't I know.
Speaker 3: And then we at the end of I got I caught you, I failed all the tests.
Speaker 4: You lied and said I got an a or whatever.
Speaker 3: Bump, and then the chancellor was so mad.
Speaker 1: So you know what didn't track for me though, was when Brandon went to the birthday party. First of all, that he went to the birthday party at all, but second of all, that he was bad talking with Steve in front of other people, Like I just didn't think. I feel like that was a Brandon kind of way to be.
Speaker 2: He's too noble to do that.
Speaker 4: And then that Steve.
Speaker 3: This was what I liked that Steve and Claire come in the door and it's not like they're far away. They're in the party, Like there's not like a big long haul. You can see it in the door, like no one was gonna see them. And then he's like, oh, I gotta go, like no one saw him.
Speaker 2: It was so weird.
Speaker 4: And then she's like, Okay, I'm staying that whole party.
Speaker 2: Let's move on. Let's talk about the party Mark's birthday. Like for someone that's not into a guy, like, you're throwing him surprisingly, I have such huge party messages. Why she really trying be alone? Let's let him be alone like forever, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: So is it nice to throw a party for someone at their own house and make a mess at their own house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's like a party house, it's like he loves to have parties, that guy, just not on his birthday apparently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, he throws parties.
Speaker 2: Remember had the pool party fire the one party he.
Speaker 4: Needs his birthday because his parents.
Speaker 2: What did his parents do to him?
Speaker 1: Oh they celebrated him. Yeah, wheah. No, but there was more like they made a big to do out of it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he was so like whiny.
Speaker 1: Isn't it better that they made a big to do out of your birthday, pal than if they just ignored it and didn't even say happy birthday at all?
Speaker 2: So that was his big thing. So did he explain why that means he doesn't like it?
Speaker 1: He just said because it was always a big to do. It was always like bigger and better than the last one. I would have been like cool.
Speaker 2: I know, but I don't like a party.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you don't like a party? You like a party?
Speaker 4: I don't like a party for myself. I try, I tried.
Speaker 1: You know what I love. I love a party planning. I love to make the party happen and then I want and I want everybody to come and have a good time, and then I want to leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like parties for other people.
Speaker 1: Speaking of party, didn't you just have a birthday? What'd you do for your birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Torri, happy birthday? You birday.
Speaker 2: You did you do it? I got fun? No, I'm another person that like always my parents, I'm oh my god, I'm a mark. Maybe they moved character after me. My mom always threw the biggest birthdays growing up, like shot her the mega parties. Oh my gosh, Amy, we should do ade just on parties like the parties wait to next level. All the way through my twenty first birthday, and I think since then, I just don't like my birthday, Like I don't like being celebrated. I get embarrassed if I get gifts. Anyway, what did I do? The only thing I wanted to do was Final Destination, because you know I like horror films. It was the new one is back in theaters. It's back in theaters, you guys, the brand new one. And so my kids took me to see a movie. That's it.
Speaker 4: I should have known that's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I love that you always went to a movie.
Speaker 3: Is so you?
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 2: It was okay, you know, I was going to stay earlier one. Here's what was cool about it is my kids and they had some of their friends were like, that was such a cool movie, and they're like, there's more of them. I'm like, oh wait. So when we came back to the house, I made all the younger kids, all the teens and tweens, watched the OG Final Destination, and I'm like, here's where it all started. This is nostalgia. This is when the movies were good, and they watched it. They're like, it's so goods that made me happy.
Speaker 4: Do your kids like horror movies like you do, or any of them have nightmares?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds like my dream birthday.
Speaker 2: By the way, it sounds like a nice birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was good.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just had to know. Okay, back to Mark's birthday, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the party, and then he's all poudy in his room and poor guy, and it's just like his time is coming to foot end it is right.
Speaker 1: Wait, but first he gets all like I heard about Kelly kissing Brandon.
Speaker 3: Which oh yeah, remember that was a little too spooty.
Speaker 1: That was that was a little close for comfort.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was a little Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I also think if she's like, yeah, I just it's not it's nothing that you need to think about, Like you should trust her. Yeah, they're not to that place yet. They still haven't slept together. Wait, they haven't made love? Wait?
Speaker 4: How long?
Speaker 2: How long? In reality? This relationships going on months? Years? I feel like, oh, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's crazy, Virgin?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I mean it's crazy that this relationship has gone on for like months.
Speaker 1: You could say the same thing about you and David.
Speaker 2: You know, No, that's different. I'm in love with David. You are not into this guy. I know you. I know you deep down.
Speaker 1: And you know Kelly, Yeah, and this is not you. It's so true. She's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
Speaker 2: Not trying to fit anything. She doesn't even want to have sex with him, Like, I'm telling you, this is not gonna work any throum party. Are we done next week with him? Yeah?
Speaker 4: How many more does he have? Does that?
Speaker 2: We need to find account?
Speaker 4: Let me try and see if I can figure it out.
Speaker 2: It's the final markdown.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's two.
Speaker 1: Well, let's hope that that's coming to an end.
Speaker 2: I hope. So poor guy, Oh my god, I feel terrible.
Speaker 1: I know I did too. But he also tells Kelly that he thinks Brandon is the reason she won't make love to him. Do you think that's the reason.
Speaker 2: Duh, yeah, No, I mean there's so many reasons. There's so many redsmos here. It's like not even funny. But I think deep down your heart's with Brandon Crackt. You guys.
Speaker 1: He has one more episode.
Speaker 2: My god, you guys next week. Let's have a celebration.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's have a goodbye party.
Speaker 2: By the way, this has nothing to do with Dalton Jeans. No, we really like him. This is not about the actor. This is all about the character. So don't think we're like pooping on him. No, they they the characters character. Not good Kelly Taylor, she's like one of the stars of the show. She deserves a good storyline with a good It's just weird.
Speaker 1: Because on paper, he's fun, he's adventurous, he's you know, he's got like good taste. You know, he's It seems like it would work on paper, but it just doesn't work in actuality.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can tell yourself it works on I don't think it works at all, but you're nice helly either.
Speaker 3: I think he was too random. I think it was a round peg, square hole. They were just like, let's throw this guy into the TV station and suddenly Kelly loves him.
Speaker 1: No, it's no, no, no, no, it's a no for me, dog. It's a no for me dog. David is deciding whether or not to buy the peach pit after dark?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, is this my storyline now or still out like Valerie and David?
Speaker 1: I think it's all three of y'all's.
Speaker 2: Okay, Can we start at the beginning then, because I have so much to say about it for sure? Okay, So I got PTSD watching the first scene because I'm riding bicycling, so at this point in my life, I was like, what early twenties. I didn't know how to ride a bike, you guys.
Speaker 4: But you were wearing helmets, which I thought, all right, way to go.
Speaker 2: I remember freaking out and Brian was probably teasing me about.
Speaker 1: It, likew can cannot ride a button know how to ride a bike?
Speaker 2: Like my parents never taught me to ride a bike, which is so I kind.
Speaker 1: Of I mean, I get it. I can't see Candy or Aaron out there with the good.
Speaker 2: Will though we didn't know on the bike at times the security guard came out, but I think it was just I was on training wheels till I was like sixteen, and then I was like, I'm not doing this and it was embarrass so I didn't tell my friends, so I kind of could do a little bit. They like showed me, but they had to keep it minimal because that was me not knowing how to write.
Speaker 4: I just want to know why we're going to the Goo Goo Dolls again?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And we never go, We don't go, but like why they.
Speaker 2: Just want to mention them. They're even more popular now, right?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, but they were at the peach Bed after talk.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to go see them at the l Ray Theater?
Speaker 4: Did they even shout out the l Right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Remember they were on the boat they played Steve's birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh god right, the queen Ary. Right, but Don and David are going to see them at the l Rays that you mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, but first they have to have parents dinner with their parents.
Speaker 2: I really liked that Felice and Doc Martin were in this episode.
Speaker 4: But she's so mean.
Speaker 1: What did she say exactly? That's so mean because I missed that moment I looked away or something like what she's so like, are you sure.
Speaker 2: You want to be with David?
Speaker 4: Because of all his mental issues.
Speaker 2: You're not a teenager anymore, Donna, but you're acting like it. You need to just got a real relationship, Donna's what twenty one like, you need to think about your future and like who I'm gonna be with? Why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's just not She's almost rude.
Speaker 4: She's rude. I'm gonna say rude.
Speaker 3: She's rude, and he is so nice, always trying to just solve, solve, solve, your dad.
Speaker 2: I know, it's interesting the two of them, the dynamic, It is interesting.
Speaker 1: That's your classic Yin and Yang couple right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess like Tomas turned out pretty good considering her mom like her, she's really harsh on her totally. Yeah, yeah, everything, and it's.
Speaker 1: Thank god you're an algamation of your dad and your mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she really could have messed up Donna.
Speaker 2: Right, she probably like screwed her, Like where's I would love to address that, like how parents don't mean to but depending on how they raise their kids, you know, that can like screw you up. We never deal with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's like the tail tail tail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the tail is oldest time.
Speaker 1: Tail is oldest time. You're going to be in therapy at some point because of your mom.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows their parents are just it's always.
Speaker 1: Going to be the mom's fault.
Speaker 2: But we never deal with that issue. Yeah, but Donna is like keeps on trucking.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a bit weird when Valerie comes over to the house.
Speaker 2: Weird. I can't see past Valerie's hair. I'm sorry, it's too much at this point, it's growing. It's like a chia pet and I know what it.
Speaker 1: Was, reminding me of early Teresa Caputo hair, but but dark, like it's getting to that.
Speaker 2: That the same thing. But I was like, I'm not going to be mean, so I'm not going to say it. So I'm glad you did.
Speaker 1: It looks like a wig, Like it's like one of those wigs that goes like that, and then.
Speaker 2: It's the Long Island medium.
Speaker 1: It's no, it's not quite the Long Eyland.
Speaker 4: It's not as bad as that. Yeah, not that, not that her hair is bad, but it's just a style.
Speaker 1: It's a specific style.
Speaker 2: It was of the time. But it's just like looking, you know, in twenty twenty five rewatching it, it's some big ass hair.
Speaker 1: I really like that dress she was wearing.
Speaker 2: Married with Children hair what's your name?
Speaker 4: Oh uh peg Bundy and Bundy hair.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that vibe from Valerie, but I just thought she was so like manipulative.
Speaker 2: Yes, she hasn't hare about anyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like she's trying to trick him or be kind of like, but you promised me this money, and it's like.
Speaker 1: You need to make me know if you're going to make good on your promise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got fined that. I was like, what does she have on him? Like is she gonna blackmail him too? If he says no and ask for money? Like, what is she gonna do different? It's like she should just.
Speaker 3: Be cool, just say hey, I'd love to have you as my partner in the club.
Speaker 4: You got some dough, let's do this thing. But if not, I get it right.
Speaker 2: But she's saying, like, you promised me, so so what what is that? What does she mean by that?
Speaker 1: It's the same thing she just did with the guy and the baby.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So I feel like, what is she going to do to David? Nothing? Right? What can she do?
Speaker 1: I can't believe, like as an actress that I just can't believe as an actress that you would like enjoy this, go out your character going down this route over and over and over the same beats of with manipulating.
Speaker 2: Everybody might have said something like to the writer's.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, guys, like can I can you give me something else to do? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Right, there's more to my character, let's explore more. But I don't feel like at this point we and she's newer to the show. She came to the fifth season, so this is she's only two seasons in. She probably didn't feel the right to say anything. I mean, but you should have said something about Dalton Jane. Oh you did? You did? Okay? Good?
Speaker 4: All ties up?
Speaker 2: Meat, Okay.
Speaker 3: We talked about how Steve is sick, like keeps saying I'm sick, I'm sick, and then he really is sick, and then he's under the covers.
Speaker 1: He he must be sick because when he came to the courthouse he was rule red. So I believed it at that point in sickness, I thought that was.
Speaker 4: Sort of happening. Did missus Martin come to the beach house also, and then she was kind of mean again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh I missed that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Do you fast forward through my scenes?
Speaker 1: Nope, Nope, I didn't. I just might have been daydreaming. I don't know what happened because it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a great episode. I understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was out right when it started to be honest with you, at the beginning, I was like, oh god.
Speaker 4: I was in. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was always in.
Speaker 4: I was, I was in. But it was like, this is sort of dumb.
Speaker 1: I felt it was a slow I felt it was slow too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: It just like felt like why were we bothering with this?
Speaker 3: Like this guy didn't do it. The guy who did do it is telling everybody he didn't do it. It's just like h And then we find out what a bad dude the professor is. He's obviously fired fired.
Speaker 2: Uh, and then might have started a double ups by this time, because I know it's about I know it's about to come.
Speaker 4: We do have Brandon telling uh Tracy about Lucinda that.
Speaker 2: He Donna stalker's coming soon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, a stalker.
Speaker 2: My favorite part of the entire series.
Speaker 1: You have a stccer.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, yes, it's oh, it's my favorite. Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, And we do have Brandon telling Tracy that he made out with Lucinda or slept with Lucinda.
Speaker 4: You kind of get that reveal, Yeah, but you don't care, you don't. Yeah, it's all just long nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of a lot of why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: Like all of it? Why are we doing this?
Speaker 3: Why are we doing the trial? Why is Valerie being so weird? Why did we even go to dinner with missus Martin? She's gonna be so rude.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that that's catalyst for Donna to you know, get strong and kind of define what she wants rather than again yet again, we played this beat before with Missus Martin. But she's realizing that, yeah, she has to do what she wants to do. And also Donna is taking a stand with David about not advising him not to invest in the club, right, and he tells her to stop interfering, and then they go about their business like that didn't That didn't result in a fight though, which I thought was pretty cool, Like you just heard him say stop interfering, right, and it was a kind of like a good communication between the two characters, and then you guys went on to have fun.
Speaker 2: But then at the end, she changes her mind.
Speaker 1: She does because she knows that it would make him happy. She's thinking about what wouldn't make him happy?
Speaker 4: Right, where did we net out?
Speaker 2: Did he get buy into the club because he don't know yet.
Speaker 4: The last scene so we've been left with we don't know. Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: Last scene they're together, they kiss was so cute and she supports him because she knows he loves it and his heart's and music and he can get his career started again by doing this. So she's in. So he's going to invest in club? Correct. Next episode? I think, so okay, good, Yeah, great? Are we done?
Speaker 1: What are you laughing? Amy?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like.
Speaker 3: This this episode is so like.
Speaker 4: H like it's just like it's not bad enough to be enjoyably bad?
Speaker 2: No, no, true. So I'm saying, like.
Speaker 4: Was so weird?
Speaker 3: One is like nothing, you're right, And it's just like what professor is going to ruin their entire career over Brandon Walsh.
Speaker 4: Like really like really he's literally going to ruin his entire career.
Speaker 1: But we do get the we do get the evolution well not really of Kelly and what's his name? And then we do get this like evolution of Donna and David, which is important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was probably, Yeah, that was probably the most significant thing. I mean, I can't believe that step and Claire are still just like going along. It's just like, why are they ending seven? I don't remember, but it's like, I don't know, they're like because seem like best friends.
Speaker 4: That's what I'll say.
Speaker 2: They seem like best friends. And Claire stays the rest of seven? Correct and eight or just seven?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We Claire leaves, Oh right, she has to leave because well, no, not necessarily because Steve gets with Janet. I know, right, But that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Mean, yes, she could have been around the news flash, Kathleen leaves the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when she leaves at the end of this is this season seven? She lives at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: I think, so, oh my goodness. I know.
Speaker 4: She graduates college in bon Voyage.
Speaker 1: Right, you're peace out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes to Europe.
Speaker 1: I think, no, does she go to find the Prince?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask the question, what do you guys give it?
Speaker 2: Man, I'll go in, I'm giving you a six.
Speaker 4: I feel like the same seven I'm going to give it.
Speaker 2: Don't let us down. Five, you're a five.
Speaker 4: You really didn't care for it, ravo.
Speaker 1: I guess I did like the Donna David stuff.
Speaker 4: What's the next episode called?
Speaker 2: It is called Gift Wrapped season Let's let.
Speaker 4: Me let me refresh money Wrap?
Speaker 2: Gift Wrap?
Speaker 4: Is it Christmas.
Speaker 2: Gift Wrapped?
Speaker 4: It's Christmas, which is so weird.
Speaker 2: Christmas December eleventh, and now it's gonna be the next one's Christmas. So it's on his birthday. But oh we could have kind of timed up to my real birthday. See there you go.
Speaker 1: I want I do want you to know we will not be seeing Professor Corey Randall ever again.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's he gone, he gone.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: So are we on season seven? Witch?
Speaker 2: Episode? Is this ten teen?
Speaker 1: This was eleven? No, this was twelve. Sorry, I can't count. Next week is season seven, episode thirteen?
Speaker 4: It really goes on and on this show, it's.
Speaker 1: Gotta get better. Gift Wrap sounds more exciting to me than the judgment day.
Speaker 4: It doesn't disappoint you.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going on. Oh no, Amy, do you remember?
Speaker 3: Uh? Oh, I'm blanking. I'm blanking on it completely.
Speaker 2: Oh, someone gives what's it about? We need a hint.
Speaker 4: Well, I can tell you. Valerie and Kelly are paired.
Speaker 2: In a Christmas gift exchange.
Speaker 3: Oh god, and Valerie goes shopping with Tracy. Kelly gets a big surprise when she meets her half sister.
Speaker 4: Done done done?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Wait? What what's happening?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. Are you speaking English?
Speaker 4: But you have a half and I have no memory of this either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, are you freaking out right now?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 2: What what do you mean? Is Silver?
Speaker 1: No? Silver? Silver is a half sister.
Speaker 2: No, you have another half sister? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Joy. Her name is Joy.
Speaker 2: Your dad had happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Joy? And she's played by Ruth Livier. Let's see who Ruth is?
Speaker 2: No idea? Wow, yeah, I don't have any this.
Speaker 4: Although Ruth is real cute.
Speaker 2: What does she look like? Show us?
Speaker 4: She looks like a cute brown haired girl. I wonder if that's going to like bring back memories real smiley, real smiley, great teeth.
Speaker 1: Okay, I still got nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have any memory of this, which is like embarrassing, like I've failed.
Speaker 2: I usually remember everything you do, and I have no memory of it. I have officially failed.
Speaker 1: You get a big fatfa.
Speaker 2: This point in season seven, it'll be episode thirteen. I will have failed you.
Speaker 3: It will be our first time seeing it, basically because none of us can remember.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 4: It's like it's nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Everybody watch it.
Speaker 2: I just go through the experience for the first Anything.
Speaker 4: Else you guys want to talk about before we go really was a quick one.
Speaker 1: Well. We talked about to ours birthday, We talk about the snake in the washing machine, I talked about my and Yeah, I think we really cover all the bases today.
Speaker 4: How's menopause going for everything?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, I no, you can't just leap into menopause on OMG.
Speaker 2: We need a good thing.
Speaker 1: WHOA did you guys know this? I think you probably know this menopausaling? Last one day I heard that.
Speaker 3: I saw it on somebody's Instagram. Mm hmm maybe doctor Mary Claire.
Speaker 2: Have probably Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: You're parry for as long as you are? Ye, here's month's days, whatever your body does. And then the first the day of menopause is when you have not had your period for twelve months exactly. Okay, so after that day you are now postmenopausal.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I have a question on that. So if I had a period on February second, twenty twenty four, is my menopause day February second, twenty twenty five or March second, twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: You had your last period that day.
Speaker 3: February second, so then you have to go a full year. But I had it, so I feel like it would be March second.
Speaker 1: Wait, I feel like I don't understand, but I'm going to go with February second, just to keep things week hold on.
Speaker 2: I got questions, so hate February second was the last day of your last period twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: First day of my last period?
Speaker 3: Day?
Speaker 4: Last okay, I don't know, five seven days normal?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you're still going strong in that last period?
Speaker 4: Yeah no, and then it just for you.
Speaker 3: It never came again for you, Thank you so much. So here's my thought on it. One year later would be February second.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what it's made, so it really doesn't matter your menopause your Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, congratulations to me. But it feels like the first day I missed a period was March second, So that feels like a year later. But I don't know, and I also stopped caring.
Speaker 1: That's right, because it's over a year.
Speaker 2: Well you do care because you remember the Dane.
Speaker 4: You guys don't write.
Speaker 1: That's I never kept track of that.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh my god, I have to keep track of everything.
Speaker 1: Why we have so many children? Alright, that's enough of this, Okay, I'm laughing.
Speaker 2: Good bye, Love you, love you,