Speaker 1: Elvis durand phone's happened, Danielle, All right, tell me all about your phone tep. Okay.
Speaker 2: So Stacey and Warren are having a birthday party for their little kid, and Warren was in charge of booking the entertainment, so he is pretending that he did, and I am the performer. So I am just calling to confirm that I'll be at the party and what I'll be doing. And Warren is actually listening in on the whole the conversation. He'll pop in later and you know, tell his wife what's going on.
Speaker 1: So you're the entertainment, the kits part, I am the entertainer.
Speaker 3: Daniel's phone taps Hello, Hi, man.
Speaker 1: Talk to Warren please, he's not here. Who is this?
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, it's Lisa from Still After If I'm calling about the birthday party? Oh okay.
Speaker 1: It's twelve o'clock on Saturday, right right right.
Speaker 3: If he can get there just a little bit early, that'd be great so we can get everything set up.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Yeah, that's fine. You have a place for me to change into my costume and everything's at yah. Yeah, okay, yeah, that's perfect. Okay, So I want to go over some of the details for Catwoman.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So like when I.
Speaker 2: First come in, just so you know, I like kind of pounce into the room and I'm like, wow, hi everybody, Okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, maybe just a little less sexy. What yeah, I mean to be like, ah, right, right, but I don't know if that's completely appropriate.
Speaker 2: But then I have my whip and I'm like, wow, I try to get a control of the room and they love it.
Speaker 1: They eat it up. It's so amazing.
Speaker 3: Wait at control of the room.
Speaker 1: You're Catwoman. You are in control.
Speaker 2: And I take the whip and I go and then I make an example of one person in the room.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no them it's in.
Speaker 1: The center, and I teach him a lesson.
Speaker 3: Wait where did he find you?
Speaker 1: The on the internet?
Speaker 3: So how much are you charging? We didn't go to this.
Speaker 1: Oh it's five hundred for the hour.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars for a children's party is a little excessive.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wait a second, nobody told me it was a children's party.
Speaker 3: Whoa believe me?
Speaker 1: You don't want my act at a children's party?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, no no he didn't.
Speaker 2: You know what I can still, I just probably have to sew up the crotchless part of the suit, and then I could alter a couple of things.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, We're gonna have to come back to this. I need to talk to my husband.
Speaker 2: Well mean, because I mean, he put a deposit down already of two fifty and it's non refundable.
Speaker 1: It says it in the fable, it says it in the contract.
Speaker 3: You know, and I know what type of act you are.
Speaker 2: When he came in for the tour and the demonstration. He excuse me, the tour and the demonstration.
Speaker 1: I mean I showed him what I was gonna do.
Speaker 3: He saw you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did the whole actual well not the whole actimen.
Speaker 3: Don't show up for my party.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're cursing at me like it's my fault. Was so obviously she's gonna try and call you. We'll wait a few minutes and then you'll call her.
Speaker 3: Okay, she texted me all caps exclamation, call me down.
Speaker 1: All right, So here we go. You're gonna call her back. This is all you. I'm not here, okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hellow, Yeah, what's going on? Where'd you go? What were you thinking about? What? How about that woman? You Lisa, I don't know who? Are not talking about what I gave? You have no idea what I'm talking about. Let's not play this game. We've been very long. You. I know when you're lying.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: You don't know what?
Speaker 3: You want me to come to your office? No, no, no, no, it's goodbye. No, there's no way week and you'll call her back to Seriously, I can't have her coming down to my office for this.
Speaker 1: But we didn't. We don't have enough from her.
Speaker 2: We have to call her one more time. Please, you have to play with her one more time. So all doln phone and then you just just try and keep her calm.
Speaker 1: I'm here, okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: No, please don't please don't hold No, I'm hang on.
Speaker 3: I'm getting in the car right now. I need to put you on blue dude.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't don't come to the office.
Speaker 3: I will be there in seven minutes. No no, no, please, no, I'm on my way. No, you have the way to do No no, no, yes, I did I did go and see her. I did go and did you did you did you have a good time.
Speaker 1: It's for the birthday party.
Speaker 3: It was it's please just go back home. Everything's going to be just fine? Is it gonna be just?
Speaker 2: Rhyme?
Speaker 1: I swear.
Speaker 3: Every Warren you. Oh my god, yeah, Danielle, please yeah, daniel be very serious right now, daniel Pee excuse me?
Speaker 1: Is it it's Danielle from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You're getting phone.
Speaker 3: Tapped, you son of a bitch over Oh my god.
Speaker 1: A sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: That was that was so perfect?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Oh here, you seriously think I would have done that? Such a good.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show