Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Was going on?
Speaker 1: But dreams Ray.
Speaker 3: He's a legendary Queen's rapper, Henk is your boy, and he's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 1: What Up Is dj E f N? Together?
Speaker 3: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 1: This is Drinks Chat. Every day is New Year's Eve, that's right, Hanks Hope, it's South Betasy Boy? What Up? Is dj e f N? And is drink tans Mo book the podcasts. We're doing something different for this episode.
Speaker 4: I have my friends in the building, so I wanted to make sure we celebrate them white.
Speaker 1: I got them eight to the man. Yeah you know, you know I'm dyslexic. He's a magnal. Hey, that's how we want to start. I want to start the show. You pop that all, y'all?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Notice how you celebrate rappings. I can't do that. Come on, let's ring that.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was thinking, like styles old you get, you get the pass for that. But come on, we're gonna celebrate y'all. I'm gonna move over here.
Speaker 1: Just in case, Just in case.
Speaker 6: Okay, you gotta y'all can give any past. Come on, we got another one for you guys, another one. We're celebrating the lots tonight. Man, y'all coming to hang out with us. After that, we got the sweet Chick party. They shoot m hey, pop off.
Speaker 1: That's make that makes annoyse for she being the first one. Another one? Come on, come on, ship bom makes annoying.
Speaker 7: South.
Speaker 1: You can tell styles now that you will champaign drinker at all. Come on, kids, come on, I'm getting your ship. Let's go yo.
Speaker 4: Man, we got plenty of people listening. Man, we're celebrating the locks tonight. Tonight we celebrated the right now.
Speaker 1: You got cups back there.
Speaker 8: Come on, Oh yeah, the whole crew can drink. Hold you ready, Yeah, let's go right so, we got tager bone too.
Speaker 4: We ain't gonna set it up. We ain't gonna set it off for tagle bo. I'm drinking something from one of your niggas bottles. Come on, I'm drinking with Y'all'm celebrating the locks too. Well where they comes at? We look, man, one of the two you got a cup? Yeah, we need two more cups. We have a professional first of.
Speaker 1: All, bigger Best Buy Liquors for viding the liquors today.
Speaker 2: You got spots and Kindle Narrander Florida City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking at the best Buy lick Man, they got the liquors from your head. Go get your liquor right at best Buy Liquors dot.
Speaker 4: Com to because all people have monster monster always looking us up. We got tager bone on the table. We're trying to make it deal buy a big boone trying to make a deal.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You gotta go to China for that deal.
Speaker 4: Boris, you ain't got a bless all right, cool, cool, come on you about to be yo. But before we get into this episode, on a very serious note, everybody, everybody, on a very serious note, you know, drink chance.
Speaker 1: We don't have serious moments.
Speaker 4: On a serious moment, one of our homies got hit by accident and and of course of that he he got into a car accident.
Speaker 1: Homies in the hospital. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's on a count of three, I want everybody to say, pray for DC Twin one two three, Pray for d C Twin. We love you Twin get better. I'll getting a little emtion. That's my little man. Yeah, little man, I believe. Yeah, you believe like I believe.
Speaker 1: So blessed every volt. Yeah, he's in the hospital right now and extra So let's pray for all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Man, He's always like the butt of the joker of the podcast, and we want people to know that.
Speaker 1: You know, it was always you know, jokes.
Speaker 4: And when I said today on Twitter, I said pray for Twin, you know, a couple of people was hitting me like because they didn't really know. So now this is the reason why we're saying, pray for DC Twins. So halshtag it on your Twitter's, halshtag it on your instagram, your snapchats, whatever, you know.
Speaker 1: Pray for DC Twin. You know what I'm saying, We love you Twin all right? Now, getting into the motherfucker l OX.
Speaker 4: I usually give an intro. I usually, but you know what, I don't even want this to be like an interview. I want this to be like a conversation you guys. I want and I also want to assume me not only the conversation. I want this to be a cellar, right right, congratulated what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's very seldom that I meet brothers like you guys.
Speaker 4: One one week we closed the tunnel, the shit opened up, y'all close the tunnel.
Speaker 1: It was like you know what I mean, Like we were like the same but different.
Speaker 4: We never we never caught beef's never even like heard nothing bad like coming from your side off side. It's always been real like today, I wash my wife said, Oh, I spoke to Style's wife and it was just like I'm in the kitchen like that shit made me feel good because like we went through a war. Now WI can hang out talk about some fly. Shit, Let's make some noise whis being talking about.
Speaker 1: The fly.
Speaker 4: So that some fly ship to me for real. So so now I've read somewhere they said this is our first album in sixteen years. That don't feel like sixteen put so much.
Speaker 9: Workout, you know, individually, and we dropped along the trinities and all that.
Speaker 1: So it's like you know, they've been hearing us forever, right, but so now sixteen, Yeah, that's great. Wow, it don't feel like that at all, not even the mixtapes together, you know, the.
Speaker 10: Trinity one, two, and threes and everybody even the album like that, because we don't do a solo album or project without.
Speaker 1: You hearing the other two on it. Right, okay, so you know, but official Locks album in this studio album. Come on, kids, you gotta drink up. Man. We know cutting the check. We understand, We understand, hope, we understand this. Move to come on here drink. We celebrating the lot. Come on, man, we celebrating a lot tonight. We celebrate the lot. Make some you're going straight to the tye, straight to the type. All right, let's look give us the ship by the way.
Speaker 4: By the way, you'll just usually open up our juices of life in Brooklyn as well.
Speaker 1: Right, this is life in Miami. Manamv EM and man Angela. Ye, we had definitely gotta, I gotta like mm hmm. Come on, we're gonna drink on you want some. Definitely want he was gonna do it anyway. I know it's the FN, but it's after anybody wants some. Cut the man. Come on, we celebrating the lot. Celebrate with us.
Speaker 5: Get my mess, you the sweitter and yeah with you. Yeah, the new clothing that the new.
Speaker 4: Face, new face he always Yeah, get drunk with the locks s talk to my whole girl from.
Speaker 1: The ujo in the building. You know what I'm saying, Statics monology megan up from the au in the building.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It's I ain't work here. We work, so y'all got the juice bar on reality show too.
Speaker 1: We're working on things working that's much needed. Man, working on a lot of things. TV is that different, Brad? TV is congrat for you? Oh yeah, you know TV, y'all. But that that like that was one deal.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying I was doing some other ship, shopping some other ship when I look at TV numbers, like that's why niggas, that's where niggas should retire. Like I said, I said, like I didn't want to be you know, I didn't want to wrap no more when I was forty years old, so I wanted to always wanted another hustle.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty nine, so I'm probably a year ahead, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And money, Like, do y'all still love love the game or it's just a business to y'all.
Speaker 1: I love thee I love the game. I love the game. Drinking a right yea, yeah, I love the game. I love that sponsor.
Speaker 11: I get when when we hit the stage and these people go crazy, that that kind of energy.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't.
Speaker 11: You can't pay for man with no other kind of business, you know what I mean? These motherfuckers know your lyrics, not even this this is the single, the other song. They know when they're singing the word for word and telling you how you got through through jail.
Speaker 1: And I love it right, how about you? Okay, that's a hustle, it's just a man. Yeah, that's what it felt like like. Rap shaved my life. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I could have been dead on you, you know what I mean. Yeah, we could have ship, could have went a whole different way.
Speaker 1: But you know, this was it. This was that niche you know. I mean, you're slinging crack rocker, you gotta wicked jump shot. That was real one b I said that.
Speaker 12: So when when brothers find another lane or another niche to you know, create some revenue for their family and stay out of the big house.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing, right, I use it as a business. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 12: I love it more when I hear some ship that make me want to go to the studio other than that, I just use it to, you know, make some money stack some ship.
Speaker 1: Got out boys off the block, man, you know what I mean. I'm not niggas. Man.
Speaker 11: It would have been sitting there locked up in situations if they look't on tour with us.
Speaker 1: Think about that without coming with us with the moms. Come on, man, Like you hear the bottles popular life thing, that life joint. So how about you? You still love love hate? Yeah, because you you are independent at heart like you. Yeah, I love. I love the rhyming fact of it, like I love m fees.
Speaker 7: I love rhymen. I love to hear good rhymes. I love the hip hop culture far as the game wise like and I'm not really for that one, like you know what I mean. Luckily I got two good brothers, like you know what I'm saying, we're super dope group.
Speaker 1: It's good to say I got brothers that I know.
Speaker 7: You know, bombing I bond is strong beyond music, way beyond music.
Speaker 1: That shit sucks to see in the game. So I don't really fuck with it. But I love rhymas you did. But in heart you're writer period like for like I want to, I want to.
Speaker 4: I got this idea. I want you to write like a movie idea, like it's a different ship. I'm not gonna say it on head because remember, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's one. I got a different one. I got a different one idea. I ain't gonna lie. I'm a creative nigga, like I told you, Like, I've walked in the room.
Speaker 4: My son is sitting there being mad loud with his toys, and I said to my son, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You gotta be quiet. He said, I'm just being creative like that. I said, your teacher told you to say that. He's like no. I said, your mom so good to say that. He's like no.
Speaker 4: I said, I want you know we being mad loud or said I'm being creative. But at that point, I ain't give.
Speaker 1: I ain't give about what the nigga was doing.
Speaker 4: I was like, yea, ahead, nigga, like that shit is real because you think about it that our ship developed from when we used to play with toys and ship like that, because we would be playing.
Speaker 1: With our he man's you know, he Man g I Joe g I Joe type of guy I would be. I would put my.
Speaker 4: Toys wherever that was, and that's where Brian Man comes from because you could put your mind to wherever it is. We're truly are artists, were playing pictures, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: For sure? How do you think you developed that from being poor?
Speaker 7: I think I think from being poor creating nothing, you know what I mean? I think when you were you not even poor, just not very fortunate and well off. I think you just let me use your imagination and have fun anyway.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 7: You know, I feel that's where you come from, for whatever, with what you've got, and then seeing seeing the neighborhood makes you want to kind of you know who You.
Speaker 1: See other creative people on energy make you feel creative.
Speaker 4: So I mean that's why I feel like me personally, right Yeah, man, let me just tell you man all day. This is ain't no interview this time. This is a straight up celebration.
Speaker 1: And these guys been in the game. They kept it solid.
Speaker 4: You never heard nothing about styles, shipping on kiss and kiss, shipping on she and if.
Speaker 1: And if and if that situation never happened. They kept it under wraps like real family does.
Speaker 4: I see tax Stones say something I don't I can't quote it, but buried them, but it was like lots is like the only group that they seem sincere with each other.
Speaker 1: Taxed on.
Speaker 13: We heard that earlier, the man and then the only ones three P three that you know that you've got, they've been on Drink Champs.
Speaker 1: As a as a team has a change. I mean, I'm saying that, as a team.
Speaker 4: Drink a first artist third times, don't you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. We are cheating, you know what I mean? Watch eating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we pro artists over here, which means when you do our interview and you leave and TMZ want to report, all these other guys want to report on you because you did you you ran a red light and got arrested for it.
Speaker 1: We don't do that at drinking. We don't do that.
Speaker 4: We ain't gossip. We don't have to cover the foul stories sometimes you do. We celebrate our artists. We picked them up. We get the magnums.
Speaker 1: This is what we deal tiger. If you were like that, we got some rock, peach, mango and all that. We got all that. See, a lot of people they don't know how to treat urts. You understand, I'm saying, yeah, come on ahead. The next day, you'll give back.
Speaker 4: For the first time ever. We just we gifted them and they gifted us back. Goddamn you got a relationship with eight nine two.
Speaker 1: Yes, big up the rain. You know stups.
Speaker 7: Gonna look at the sound and hege from before afraid of God to come back out again, shout out the rain.
Speaker 1: That's our family, Like you know what I'm saying, ain't now, that's where we act for the people that know. This is what we were called off. So this is actually like our home, like you know, it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: This is where we interviewed y'all before even even even you. We interviewed you in New York and then we interviewed you in Miami. But this wasn't like the home.
Speaker 1: This is the home. This is where we like made the base camp back. Yeah, yes, so big up to Raye. We're also I've seen Cort Mega running around here. Man. Terminology.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put Terminology on a little wire shot. Statics select up the original drink champ. You know what I'm saying. He Statics is one of the original drink champs because he can't drink any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, And we keep it hip hop up.
Speaker 4: That's genuine hip hop right. There been hip hop alive man genuine there, genuine static and Megane.
Speaker 1: That's real.
Speaker 13: Rap Nation.
Speaker 4: Don't cut the partnership, cut the part of ship at ship no upfront, but the.
Speaker 1: Was about taking light. You're making big on the back.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: That money always up front front, right, There's always so much check, but it's always one up front.
Speaker 14: That's not I don't want. I want to give me everything that I don't want to on the back end give, especially if you do people. Back in is difficulty.
Speaker 1: What is the back in? Yeah, like up the back give me everything, everything and a lot. He's a back end nigga too. Kiss I'm gonna get back. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie to y'all. I will lie to y'all. If I had a chance to go back to a major, I would do it like this, like I ain't gonna lie like something. But this is what it's about.
Speaker 7: Though, at the point of your career, you got to say your own partnership.
Speaker 1: Now, how long do you say, yo, I want to work for somebody, say I want to work with somebody in this equation, listen to me.
Speaker 12: Absolutely rule when we're dealing with the music business, because the music business. The only place that a small white guy from Paris somewhere is gonna.
Speaker 1: Cut you seven hundred guys paying him back. He ain't he coming to your block or nothing.
Speaker 15: What you gotta freak? How many of these mans? How many of those guys are out there? That's why I'm trying to tell you. How could you turn that down?
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna turn the shop. Shows working out to make it work for both of us. Well, I don't gotta feel like right now.
Speaker 1: Universe will come to you and say, stave we got we got for the front. Yeah, three to three on the back end for one off. You ain't gonna take it ground to say, that's no noise from styles.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna take it. I'm gonna take it. Uh huh. You'll argue with you first though. Now I'm gonna I'm gonna sit down, I'm gonna talk to now. I'm gonna take it. But he need some I need some back end off of that. He ain't no back end, man, What is your back Yeah? Back in, But I'm gonna go sweet to somebody in the back where they get in the back end. Let me get the part of the back end. So we got to be a part of the back end. It's a back end. It's always a back end. It's always upfront, coming up the con.
Speaker 9: Like this, you're coming up the contint even gonna ready to clap something.
Speaker 1: We're my facto right now, say yo, nori f and my turns. Yeah, my bad, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I got I got you know, I got taken meal for y'all off rips, or I'm something if I got ten mil for y'all off rip to hit this because it's your Yeah, I'm just because I'm.
Speaker 16: Gonna finish your I'm taking that. I got t take it. Go ahead, I'm gonna take it. But I'm gonna think, if you're willing to give me ten mill of rip, what could you make off of me? There's a reason you're willing to give me that ten in. But now give me the ten m.
Speaker 1: Like a couple of points. I got the hood bit talent. Okay. If somebody I don't know from French me real nigs that running eight on managing and all that, they instantly and France and up.
Speaker 12: So if they cut me some singing, no lord, yeah, I just decide I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because that's the listening that true ship. I'm sorry I'm having But whoever they on Water Water, the cut you a check, right, they cut me a check. And just in case you don't turn in the album coming to you, He's coming to your bailing, you know. And if you don't make.
Speaker 4: I'll still make another deal with I'll still make it. I'm not saying I'm not denying. Listen, let me tell you why as an artist, when I make a hit record, if I make a joint with Pharrell, right and Forrell is gonna not hit my pockets, meaning he ain't gone charged me three hundred and million, fourteen percent.
Speaker 1: The numbers were coming right.
Speaker 4: Saying he ain't charging me that. Now I'll do it independent. And now the independent people feel like, oh, okay, you might have got the record for free, so they don't feel like they're gonna spend that money on radio and all that.
Speaker 1: And now this record is not a hit. Now I look crazy though forever.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because and it's not that a record can always be a hit if you spend the proper money, any record could be trash. And if a record label put that drop of money to it, you will love it being independent. When you be independent making underground music works?
Speaker 1: Will you be independent making big boy music? And you ain't got something? You got Apple behind you, you ain't got something.
Speaker 4: That ship is going to run out in a second because a butt. Now you can survive through streaming. Streaming, yes you can't even playing field even to me, thank you, Yes you can.
Speaker 1: You agree with me.
Speaker 4: But they still the way the stream you say, they ain't getting it right. Money off the stream? Ali, who was the stream numbers? A yeah, we've got the stream numbers. They horrible, like for every fifteen way it's one set, how God tell you, honey, streams man and gentlemen, one set, get said, okay, one set.
Speaker 1: Hundred. Now ask you this, Now ask you this. You need a whole fucking nation to make a hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Now we're on rock Nation entitled paying attention to your streams, and they just pay attention to your streams.
Speaker 1: Where's your stream money? Where's your stream money?
Speaker 4: In the majors told me my brother, where the fuck you want to a majors and they said, on anybody, Yeah, let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about the stream money. Don't even tell you about the stream money.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 1: Let me put my head off because hugging your families way before I go into that.
Speaker 4: When we you him him and meet deals, it was no stream, there was no digital, it was no face.
Speaker 1: Look, it was a whole none of that. So that ain't in our contracts. It was none of that. It ain't. It ain't nobody anybody who found the deal in the nineties and in your contract, no one.
Speaker 4: Had a whole case against Universal Pseudo and he won only co.
Speaker 1: In inside of this contract. It was no flos. Look what he did.
Speaker 13: He he.
Speaker 4: Sued Universal on behalf of hip Hop. I believe like that was his ship, and he suited and won to his portion. So it's a whole bunch of people that I'm gonna give you his perfect example.
Speaker 1: Did Flave gets some of that.
Speaker 4: My Spanish record by Mecondo that it was no digital, It was no bad there's no digital at the time, right.
Speaker 1: What do you mean there's got all that? There was no money and trying to not that was you had no digital rights to it. No my contract, there was nothing digitalus nothing on my contra. So that ship sold so many ring tones it broke through the room. Them niggas red that where that check was at I don't know. I figured it out later. You figured it out there, world. I was stop, you worked that out? What you want to go doing?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know that's what That's why I was feeling the manage even get a dollar about this. That's why I'm fuck with the majors. They don't mind sliding you here. Take this wall, you know what the wall that way bigging you.
Speaker 1: Like they don't get it. You gotta know, don't get it?
Speaker 12: What if you don't have di artists learn about the game as much as you can.
Speaker 1: Let's say you want the majors, right, let's say it for I ain't before you fit this. So let's be clear, y'all. Both are for you're the kind of with me like I want the money? Said he was in the last time he me say it, But you were both he like you were both. I would both. I went the majors with partnership. Don't sign me. I don't want to work for you and be a nigga on the fucking on your stash sheet. And I'm styles pe.
Speaker 7: Today I might make a get High record, Tomorrow might make a Black People record.
Speaker 1: The day after that, I.
Speaker 4: Might make a shoot up. Everybody record after that, I might make a peaceful record. Now, the staff in the building, who got thirty other niggas on a roster, ten of them's coming out, ten of them coming out the next.
Speaker 7: Quarter five of them, they don't know what the fuck to do with the other five They got a semi plan.
Speaker 1: And you in there in the mix.
Speaker 4: Now, what if you ain't handling your business and speaking to nobody? Don't know the staff, don't know the a nons, don't know the music direct they don't know nobody in the company. You got a seven twenty.
Speaker 1: You fucked you. If you're all handling your business and you don't give them, you don't deliver. I love this debate. Deliver first. What this goes? What's on you? It goes off the that's for you personally, nobody like you don't got.
Speaker 4: A wady about all that, because I'm gonna spray that ship if you fucking.
Speaker 1: About in the way, I'm ok that ship.
Speaker 9: You know the American wave for any businesses, any buildings, anything, they get your money off people, they don't use their own.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck are using your daddy? Oh, all of them niggas haven't spent there. You know them money.
Speaker 9: It ain't done going bankrupt them niggas caught the French niggas that.
Speaker 1: We don't fucking know you know them. That's so y'all sits coming out explosively on title I don't know. I hope you have your idea titled first, because yeah, we got to deal with titles one. Yeah, it's gonna be clear up for the first one. You know what the crazy ship is?
Speaker 4: You know, I don't do I don't drink or nothing until I do the podcast. Like, I'm like, you take this ship serious. But y'all guys was here already, so usually were sitting around waiting and y'all guys was here already, and that's the only.
Speaker 1: Time when I do drink is like I'm sitting here waiting for the artists. So y'all was not the super on time like we told you. It was a motherfucker is money. So what's the plan?
Speaker 4: They're gonna talk? Because I see y'all that did that? Did the rap rate all live?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I think that that made the announcement there. I felt that it was dope you rappers is.
Speaker 4: Running media now in the case you ain't, no, you know what I'm saying, between me and tax Stone, big of monnigga tax Stone, between me and tax Stoe, like honestly, And you know, listen, those guys, they know I'm joking. They know I'm joking, but I'm serious, but joking, but joking but a little serious like but it's there's no beef, then anybody gonna get run down on nothing like that. But what I'm saying is right now, we're hip hop is in a great position. If you're like the Tribe called Questions and the dayt Our Souls and all that, and you know, you know that that real era hip hop where you don't have to aim for radio, you can actually throw your shit out streaming. That era is coming like with you would Day Our Soul hitting number one, with Tribe hitting number one, this era is going to continue to grow and continue to do ship. So but what I'm trying to say is the first time a person is running the media from inside the game like niggas we we.
Speaker 1: Charles Barkley and shocking them niggas out there. We the field talk and y'all. This platform is always open to y'all. You need to know that.
Speaker 4: And we're gonna celebrate. What's the name filth America's beautiful?
Speaker 1: That that beautiful? That kind of you know what that means? That pussy if it's cool comedy think said Snapchap the depth jam comedy chick. I forgot her name is a die or something like that, but she's from she said. He said that. He said, you know your God? He said, wi you snapchatt me that pussy if it's cool, he said, it's like it made it less rape. I said that. I thought that was hard.
Speaker 4: But filthy America, it's that'sn't never remind me of it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Break that down for the viewers.
Speaker 12: What it is America is a beautiful America is a filthy fucking place to live at and be from me at the same time. It's beautiful. Everybody want to come in. We always dieing and get back in when we abroad. You turn on the Newses bunch of ship. That's horrible. You appreciate the way to go out that night school.
Speaker 4: I don't watch so systems fucked up, justice systems, fucked up food systems, fucked water waters, fucked up politics.
Speaker 1: Racism is that the all time high and killing laggas left food.
Speaker 4: Their reality TV got love man, but you gotta love it, right, But you gotta love it.
Speaker 1: It's a great it's a beautiful place. But it's beautiful, but it's filthy at the same time. But it's filthy, so we acknowledge that beautiful. That's hard. That's makes some noise filthy America December sixteen. Yes, right now, yo yo.
Speaker 4: Let me you know what I've got a big up to because I said on the last podcast, I said, you know, I felt like footsure and veggies, like save styles, like say life getting onto that. But also your wife is so cool man, that's mad.
Speaker 1: That's what I can tell you.
Speaker 4: I can tell because you look look smooth and calmer when you're around I know I look like that too around my wife. Goddam, we want some white ship. Kids ain't never getting married. You found meet if.
Speaker 1: He is, maybe thats the park and you know, nobody get married. What's up ship? You get married, the kids, the dogs, a bunch of houses, the whole show.
Speaker 15: My own body, no slip in that own body, you know what I'm no Steve Stout flipping on you about that?
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: We gotta keep kids on the lot. How are you gonna you know, remember last time he blew me up on the end of the podcast.
Speaker 1: But you know what was good? The video was that? So all we even get to see is the audio audio. You know what I'm saying. So look, filthy America? How does that mean? It's beautiful dispute? How did that mean? Initially?
Speaker 4: Start like whole reached out all y'all because I believe title allows you to be an artist owner?
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, sir, you got to own your masters. Man, you got to own your masters.
Speaker 11: And good luck, you know, I mean you don't look definitely doing what's the mother deals they got?
Speaker 1: I got a difference taking your money. Just got smell and we're gonna get make sure we get right back to the jay Z questions how they did it? But you remember when Styles just smokes to the head. Yeah, yeah, I picked my time period. You remember Badfroot TV? Like Badroot TV.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there smoking. I think I gave him a butt. He just rolled it and smoking in my face. I said, this nigga is great.
Speaker 1: This nigga took my mid face. I said, this is a different one.
Speaker 4: He's the different one, right, Yo and yo and man man, I speak the styles of the time, but he was so rough.
Speaker 1: That was you was real rough back then, my nigga, Like, I'm man, no, no, and you're a hippie. Yeah, you know that. I'm at first, I'm here, I'm a hippie. First, I'm conscious down the kids and now was it multiple checks? Because say I see y'all, say was it a partners It's like my sick ship is, my half ship is in. All of us are in the air and you're sorry, man, good morning man. Now you you ain't no big smoker. You smoked last time you did time. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Y'all a good watch gang like a motherfucker too. I'm watching good watch. Look at that death Look at look look you see this one right there when it's no one on the bezel.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that? That's not the yacht man god dweller. My man got one.
Speaker 4: He had forty thousand no ice respect, They grind?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, role come on, look at styles. That's why vegetables shows how you know? Right, Just watch he just piked down a tattoo like this nigga, but he's rich. Pot niggas were getting up again, right, it's like Terrible again. Yeah, all smiles is looking good again, Nigga looking young. He's in a gym. That house like, yeah, I've been sucking up. I'm going back to the gym. This drink camps. This is the e f N for But he goes to cross Fan every day. It's still get a piece of it. What then look at terrible car Mecca in the motherfucking building. Yes, Kevin, this is what we were doing here.
Speaker 4: You understand that Cort Mega told me the best advice ever, because when I first started this, we.
Speaker 1: Just started it in my mind. You know how niggas be like we started in the basement. We know we didn't start in the basement, but let's just say like we started in the basement. It's a good behind us.
Speaker 4: It looks like and Megan said, you learning on the job, but you win and doing it. Let's make some Lloyds Recurt Megan, give, I need to cut niggas off, you know, but now I'm good. I'm good, but you went to rap radar. We're gonna stop this. Someone someone you got to stop that. We're gonna stop this. No just playing around. It's a great joke though, but think about it. Let me just tell you how I broke this down. And the forty eight Laws of power. They said, if you don't have an enemy, course bunk in the world. Right, hate that book, great one. Now you went fifty fifty with them. Everybody gotta stop moving by that.
Speaker 5: I take.
Speaker 1: But that rule, I never understand this. That lo and if you're gonna die, yeah, but so I never knew that. But so what happened was Homie.
Speaker 4: Kept kept antagonizing us, like Yo, this guy's a competition.
Speaker 1: And then we.
Speaker 4: Interviewed Charlemagne at tax and we being able to do say we didn't smoke.
Speaker 1: Bud in the CBS studio, but we did roll up. He snitched. He's saying he didn't though that's what he's saying. Nah, he snitched. Sign. So Brian Brown was there, sign I know you got, I know, I.
Speaker 4: Got the paperwork, got the paperwork. I see the paperwork. I was like, oh, it's sticking on now. Only you hate on the side because you never savent.
Speaker 1: But you told on us for then I still ain't say nothing. And then this is a very.
Speaker 4: Very good part of it. He did an interview with the Nigga gave me a man dollars before. Listen, give me me all email.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I ain't asked for the phone number because phone numbers personal. I heard the boars, me, oh yeah, oh yeah, I told you, I said, and that you know what he said to me? Why, like, hold on, boy, I've been out here in nineteen years and the nigga. I ain't never asked a nigga for nothing. Nigga said, why, it's all the one that's the nigga email. I was throwing them ship, I was bigging them up.
Speaker 1: So when he did that, I said, oh, he clearly looks at me like competition. I clearly have to do the same to sustain it. Nobody gonna get hurt, ain't. I ain't. Come on. I love them guys. I think they dope journalists.
Speaker 4: But when they put me in direct competition, I thought about that rule and said, this is the first time on the music I don't got no hate for them niggas.
Speaker 1: I love them niggas and they ain't running anyway. But by the way, what was the exactly what was the exact rule again in the book, it was, if you're gonna have an enemy, create one.
Speaker 4: So I was like, all right, cool in my mind because sometimes when I speak about them, I'm not actually speaking about them, I'm speaking about anybody, Like who's could be this this old school style of media, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, just just think about it. Our numbers are real. People are listening to us, millions of people smooth and they're fine, and so it can't be us. It's the people. The people are saying, we want a DJ and an artist to control media. Let's think about it, and I'm not Let's think about it next time you guys come over with our real announcement. You don't have to go and not burn it down. You could go burn it down. I'm have a magnum for you too. Don't worry about it. Pick up them away, lean up.
Speaker 1: We know you for life. We burned it down, You burned it down. You know what we burn it down? He made that so mean. Yeah, he's not that CBS. I've seen burn it down here. There's no burning. That's a lot of podcast. Get away with that, by the way. Big up to be don Elliot, because I really I really do like them, but know I always feel so he's see I said, the great journalists. You listen wrap you could burn niggas down, go for the juggler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we creating this in podcasts the people who love competition, and you know what it is.
Speaker 1: This is what he fucked up. Let me tell you. He tried to out entertain me. You could journalists me all day. Bots. Oh, stick with that, stick with that. Don't entertain you and come to entertainment. What are you doing. You're a taught detail you were talking.
Speaker 4: It didn't even work it relax telling them relax And we got a new word around here, we say relax.
Speaker 1: And then if you keep escalated, you say my day out Spanish, they'll they'll get it. Calm the buck down. But now it makes a great joke for us. It works for the show. But is it Beef and Drama noticed it.
Speaker 4: You didn't feel that way with Rory and Buden when they didn't believe we had Joe Buttons and Rory they was here steaming ship was coming out there hed because they said your numbers gotta.
Speaker 1: Be that we was making them up. CBS was making them up. He said, damn, this is that light skin ship right now. You got the white guy and you got your buttons. That's my nigga. But he's your butdon you know Spanish was next to Jay's with the wires your biddy so yr butds he's my nigga. We had we had a good time. It got weird for y'all. It got weird. We were just you know, was like our second interview. He was like our second interview.
Speaker 5: And then kiss was the second interview we actually put out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so it's your fault. Y'all gave me the power, you fat Joe d m X. Y'all gave me the power. How do y'all feel about that? I always want you power.
Speaker 4: When you got the power, we got the power exactly, always exactly. So you come here next time that now all right, make his way back next time with y'all. Man, big up everybody that all these other guys Terminology, come over here and say what's up.
Speaker 1: To the people? Man? Come on you dream, Take a shot of that tiger mom. Take a shot of that smoke that I don't know in his mind smoke. Take take in his mind nuts. You know I'm raising a drink champ.
Speaker 4: Soon tell him I'll give you your own make you make a miss, let me make your everything.
Speaker 1: I don't drink chat, make shot. I'll take as many shots as you shot shot. It's like I know.
Speaker 9: Tonight everything shot him make it's that shot right.
Speaker 1: Let me make fanatic everything all right on? H makes yo shure It's no, it's not a line. It's a lot for me. It's not a did not house you got if you break that turns not term God. I see what Joy bought before wayboard than that? She bowed that? Whoa that? Yo? Yo with him? Can I make everything figuring that I learned my lesson? Daddy, get turned Jeffrey, Jeffrey Hold, let's get the got cool hey ship, let me make you gotta take another shot of tag one month Tiger Show, Term, terms, terminology, album you gotta do for you? What's the name of the album?
Speaker 4: Term?
Speaker 1: More more politics more out right now on everything You're gonna ship.
Speaker 17: More politics, fake terminology? You know I got I got she glue it, got stats.
Speaker 5: Be on it.
Speaker 1: Jada's in the video dream big. You know new video, I production static.
Speaker 17: I got all my statical Yeah, gang yup, good dad gang, I got Joey Badass.
Speaker 1: I got winting, a bunch of hunts. I got you got.
Speaker 8: Be clear.
Speaker 1: Let's come on you sound a budget. Fam. This is like terms and artist and you know a lot of people do famous for me? Do for them? Right return the terms where the artists were like, you don't need the budget, they just take like out of respect, MC get love turn out, hold on, yeah.
Speaker 4: You got you good. Megan Chill met the watches, the drunks, Yogan right there, I love yo.
Speaker 1: Megan's a real nigga. Come on, just sak us up to the people. Mega, come on, Hi, you get filthy America. The best sweater ever yo Ya Megamoto.
Speaker 10: Game feel like that the night Megan gave me the greatest polo sweater ever.
Speaker 4: Doog renew Christian tag warning, I love my brother right here, you're.
Speaker 1: Popping out here. Got get a juice for life, change changing everybody. That's what I will off my day way anywhere. Make I say what's something to the people?
Speaker 4: What you got going on here?
Speaker 1: Use the mic was about to take it. I thought about it.
Speaker 7: I just I just came here to support the Locks today, right, I mean up, that's what's up?
Speaker 4: Big old court man. That building called Meghan a leg broy know what it is? Man?
Speaker 1: Call Meghan? Let you really? I love humble man. No he's a beautiful person. Man, get your best, you whatever, and make sure you take out the episode we had with Mega.
Speaker 4: That's that's right, that's right, And Corey guns pick up everybody who's participated with our FU because we were taking megana gotta due you know, you know I didn't get.
Speaker 1: I was a special and Meghan thanks you. Ray say that the hat. Yeah, I missed the bucket. I missed the I missed the call meghanout either, I missed.
Speaker 4: I gotta write thanks called Mega the first time I got to write there, thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate this in that I need that.
Speaker 7: Mica gave me the best polo sweater, so I'm super appreciating.
Speaker 1: Haiti together. Yeah yeah, pick up Sunny d b T mister super slom. What happened you said? What happened did y'all? What did y'all eat out there? Dog? Yeah? Come on, you don't mean nice Haiti? Hey, get up?
Speaker 7: Haiti's when I when I realized that is a real one't a lot of them.
Speaker 1: There's Mike say something, we's in Haiti.
Speaker 7: We went to Haiti when when the cameras wasn't on Because a lot of people do ship for publicity, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: We weren't when the cameras wasn't on.
Speaker 7: And there's a lot of rappers that that talked that black ship and politics or social conscious or whatever. But they're just doing it because it's a it's a it's a sales pitch. Style's staff became my brother on that trip. He always my man, became my brother.
Speaker 1: On that trip.
Speaker 7: I seen Staffs do something that you can't fake, like we got we's in Haiti and the imagine a manage seeing the white house crumpled. They had a white they have a white house and look trimbla of the hours. So Stave's was in the car and then Styles seen the people and he's seen the painting was going through.
Speaker 1: And then Ted came in his eye and right to you.
Speaker 7: Now I was like this niggas real, Like I was like, this is my brother, Like nobody think about that. I never seen That's That's like Style's is real and for and and as men from the street, we all got pride for him to do that in front of me, and and that's that's someone to saying ship and that that's the day that he became my brother.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know that makes Let's make some noise for our first the two emotional moments on drink Camp when I when I felt about Twin earlier and I got swear to God, I felt mad emotional our prayers with twenty. He got such a pure heart. He's just such a great guy and mega story right now, let's make some noise for that.
Speaker 1: God damnit locks of shine. No problem with my wife, bats guy loved love you, Megan, so so I believe we left off was yeah, y'all, y'all met with Jay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We needed we we we we felt that we needed some beefing up with some things and another word. I wanted to stay independent, but not through cod No, no, no, I don't want it. Oh yeah, just face just now.
Speaker 4: He looked at me like, I don't get that clear. We had that established earlier.
Speaker 1: Let's get that established. But we needed just some brand and ship merch. We just needed to go to another level instead of just putting out an album. So we you know, is there a joint like Solo deals in that deal or over there? I mean, yeah, just live because like you said, I'm kind of like you, I do the indn I do both. I run around like what episodes.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: He got so much money, you know, knock it off? No hold on?
Speaker 7: They living at one part though, thank you were white mad people calling us nice.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just rock Station entitled. We met with them. They had a lot of.
Speaker 7: Everything, a lot of We had a lot of big big wigs on the phone with us, emails. He's going back and forth looking at the deals, independence majes and all of that, and this ain't just that at that time, like throughout the years, like but it kind of just it had to make sense for us, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We went through a lot. We went through a lot of the locks.
Speaker 7: We went through a lot of solo artists, you know, as the group it's owning the label show.
Speaker 1: He was like, we're gonna do it. They gonna make they gotta make a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: So it's getting a lot of it was getting a lot of offering, a lot of back and forth, a lot of paperwork.
Speaker 1: Scent here's the deal, here's the memo, and would just be like that's cool, but.
Speaker 7: It ain't made the most sense. The rock Nation and title Ship kind of just artists wanted to sign. I mean it made the most sense, Like you could have been who else The list goes on.
Speaker 1: People went to didys money now they wanted the.
Speaker 9: Executive was so much people everybody wanted this loss for real, for Pharrell was hearing us fat.
Speaker 7: Like years ago, Farrell been hitting us all kinds of people. But it was just and a lot of them was good, but were just more on a note. See this is why they this is why they They ain't line, but they line. They ain't taking none of them deals.
Speaker 1: Too. Oh you got old right now right, it wasn't majors. A lot of them wasn't. That was more than majors. I just wanted to go straight. I mean the red cont direct contact. I respect that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes going through that subsidiary label, that label is better because they make them work harder. Like like if you were to signed the Universal while cash Money was on fire, it would have been better for you to signe to cash Money as opposed to the University because they had the build and shape expect the cash Money.
Speaker 7: But I just felt like I always felt like such big niggas, Like I can't look at somebody else in the game, like no disrespecting none of nobody, like, but I can't work for you right.
Speaker 1: Like I might have less than you and all that. I might be down at the time, but I cannot.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Everything is all these artists all these years trying to get us. That should have been happening.
Speaker 9: To us since Eddie f Forever Rock Rock Rock Yo, mean, sources said, they all try to sign the locks up until this day. Only people we name it now from the ross, you know what I mean, man, that's the.
Speaker 1: Chuck Rock story. Serious was first? Yeah, well thank you got be gassed right now. I'm very confident now, But ahead, tell us what happened Chub Rock. Yeah, Man, Chub was early man around that whatever time that was, like the eighties, that was before we even made it. That's before we made it with Night and Mary and on. So now to these other people, they always been there. Yeah wow, oh man, make some noise for them people. Let's make some people.
Speaker 4: So now this album was recorded prior to y'all getting the deal inked some of it.
Speaker 12: But is that really we were at I mean, I would say it after because those.
Speaker 1: All after This is all new material.
Speaker 7: That's all new, Like we've been recording as the Locks forever forever. You got ship in the vault all kind of shit, but you know your rapper, so you know it goes with tim and like, so we might hear some ship that we know we laid two.
Speaker 10: Years ago with Swiss, So it might be doped at everybody else. To us it's two years ago. It might be with you know the world, you know that for two years ago, But to us, it's like we need a new energy, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So we just kind of go by that. But we got it and we still record. We got fucking fifty records before we picked twenty. Yeah, we got to work. I ain't got a lot. We got work and ain't just this one of the December sixteenth. December sixteenth, that's that's what we should have been clucking. Yeah, that's been that's beautiful December sixteenth. If you've been missing the locks, we got some for y'all.
Speaker 7: And it ain't just December sixteenth. We here to provide a vibe. It ain't about like with us, like you know, it's it's a lot of wish in the game. You don't know what's a mixtape or album. We're just here to give you music.
Speaker 4: We here the provide and vibe and we celebrated that back to back to back to back.
Speaker 1: We've been going to the bone. Everybody is this the moment is something you're my man. You gotta do the sounding. Somebody pressing right, don't go crazy with the title. Ain't record change ship? Are you ready with out? Everybody? Your book, your son? They are killing you. I'm ready for I'm not thinking that. Joe got you know.
Speaker 7: Next?
Speaker 1: Don't don't you good night? I read yo coffee shirt. Somebody now go about the baby sitting tonight. Learned up. That's good that I read. I love you to shirts. Make sure y'all get turn project. Hey man, it's slugging one more time. What's it is?
Speaker 17: More politics? Man, it's crazy man, I got style sheet. Joey bad ass, just blaze, keep sip y'all way they could get it.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on.
Speaker 17: iTunes, Spotify, title whatever, man, copter CD.
Speaker 1: Let's go, come on.
Speaker 4: Turminout shout out to postam. Yo, you're taking a shot.
Speaker 1: Go on the road for the road. That was exciting, excited.
Speaker 4: He looked like it was nothing standing different, stating get big out an iron store. Your term be careful man can't get you drink a lot of water because it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Nobody said something you drink half because he send me some video term and not snapped up that turn of the niggas going damn.
Speaker 9: Yo he thinger pop something getting pregnant, big up the term manut even doing that.
Speaker 1: Niggas going damn ain't gonna pop music, gotta go. It was she walked on, she drank, He drank like seventeen shots. But call me fel. She got found out. You should got shout and the third time I'm trying to do it. No man, anybody that just smoked. Everybody drink that's about to say smoked tiger.
Speaker 4: Anybody that drink tiger know, oh that's much as you do a little bit.
Speaker 1: Because I here's the crazy man that's fun's crazy about time live TV.
Speaker 4: It might not hit him for an hour because you know what's actually herbs and that old got a flight a flight tomorrow.
Speaker 1: No, he missed his.
Speaker 4: Flight, and that's what that's said. We should make a drink and get it. We should make a drink called miss your flight crazy?
Speaker 1: What time drand away youre gonna fel. You can mix it and do something else. No, that's where you got this. Right here, He's gonna go somewhere else. A lot. That's a lot that's happening. It's a lot like Hennis not he called the stephan me, I call the heaf in me. But it's got hennessy. No, just put this ship. Yeah yeah without George. Pick up to George. Is the d signed like heavy finny like I know we got the locks on the show, something about smelling like crazy. You know what, light.
Speaker 8: Up?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie styles you just sounded like an old nigga in the most greatest way out. But he's walking. You didn't know this, somebody. I thought she was calling like a half for you, half of I ain't see. I ain't here ahead, damn old. I'm looking at my ship, old kids. Fuck now we all got to be good rock shouting my ship. We're good for rock shot. I gotta come clean. I thought it was half in me too. Half it was no way. Oh no, I thought it was. I thought it was like head like she was the kid to me officially old niggas. I thought it was when you ship the honey with the debit.
Speaker 4: I thought these ship debit instead of for the day because he said visa later, I thought he put.
Speaker 1: That that be the card.
Speaker 5: I'm going.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Big Veggie, delightful roding the tiger ball once again, Big up the best of bliggas.
Speaker 1: We also got to remind people about the Revolt that we gotta clear that up. Listen, listen.
Speaker 4: If you're a fan of Drink Chance, people are here and say you ain't got Revolt, So how the hell we do that? Like we sold out, Relax people, relas we are on the Revolt and it's still on everything else.
Speaker 1: In the podcast, and it was on that, it was on. It's just saying we ain't doing that. We got a great deal. We out here bullying niggas as well. All right, niggas saying why doing with homie? Homie needn't wind knowing it with me, I'm a different type of nigga. Let that singing exactly. But this is what we saw.
Speaker 13: It's not just on Revolt, it's on Revault as well. Right not limited, but I mean certain episode right now. You can go on there selected episode v O D. I just learned with that means great business. Voice over the man. So they get six archive episodes that they got six video breakdown.
Speaker 5: There now a.
Speaker 1: Video you don't want to break down, I'm let's go. I mean to say sorry. The voice of video videos on the man. We want to want the man's hunt as you ship want the man's real ship. We all here monkeys niggas sparking regular huh, I'm gonna lie. We don't usually give artist water. It's like the water zone here because you're supposed. I know you're good. You can get away with that water I got for you water. I learned this in front yo hold r boys a certain you know, dumb and the dumb thumbing the butt. Look at that and I call that the big Seine.
Speaker 4: But the bet seine What that means. I'm gonna break it down because it might sound crazy. Okay, you want you you look, come on, kiss, pull yourself with drink.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. You got it. Look at kiss, Look at kiss you kiss kiss the big sight.
Speaker 4: Because they say, they say, because in France they always keep their ship high, but their bottles be hot unless you're.
Speaker 1: Tell them to put your ship on call. They should be hot.
Speaker 4: So when they come out, I always put my the ice in in the champagne. I put the ice in the Champagne. They'd be like, oh, you've been seen, which means.
Speaker 1: Pool in France.
Speaker 4: Right right, I'm saying Spanish is pool Spanish be seene eys.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it's all based on So every time I'm in France, they'd be like, they'd be like, I'd be like, oh, you know what I'm saying, Like, so I took that, but this is how they pour it out there. So I took that and named it the Seine name. You gave it that name. I made this all up. You called it the pool. Yeah, it's red pool. It's the pool. That's how you pour it. Get there for the pool. And the straw style is about to drink selica water. We would respect that. And the guy that's that good hockey is sleeping food. That's that. Niggas Why nigga still? Let me tell you staff crow sounds like a Haitian shooter than me who the crench was the crow? I got the croy with Me's like, it sounds like a Haitian shooter.
Speaker 4: Thinking about it, is it time for all of us to take a shout of tiger or you got the ol g pass. We celebrated straight over since.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gon turn out to see how you're doing.
Speaker 4: Said, we got called statics, little noise something face something that he's going back.
Speaker 1: I gotta knowing. You gotta keep the whole night. I recorded, hold on, face your back and I'm putting it back. That's what staff staff. I ain't even trying. I know you do know this, y'all. No, I know this, nigga. Nobody said none style stoff be staff stap. Y'all was on the road. I was in the Lando somewhere. I was like, all I had was Tiger. I was on my diet ship back then. That's what. So all I drunk was Tiger. Somebody you ain't getting me out here. So I've got somebody that yo, yo, hold on. We was you go, y'all? Are you driving all the two hours? And say that Champs. You can put in the tree Champs code and get me all right, don't die? Alright, alright. We had sweet chicken, a little wild all right, drink water, niggah. Sure we were saying ampsteadagah. And you wanted to keep hitting the ball, the ball as you know the ball, oh world, you know he training mad beer.
Speaker 4: I need box to go to they can't bear in amsteadam Cree because the band of Amsterdam is like vodka. That ship like colling, Like if you know the rights, you know that's where they make hind the can amstell lights and doubling.
Speaker 1: That was getting some of my gun.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ hit another poll, So you make the record the ball yo, yo, your first, you the third, You're the first artist that came.
Speaker 1: Here through the time.
Speaker 9: Nigh something's great.
Speaker 1: Smoker.
Speaker 4: So listen, we should do this d block slash juice Ball podcast. So if you busy one week, you can host it. You busy, the next week, you go host it. You visited, the next week, you go host it. Let's do that with Drink Champs network.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know. We like if bad Boy and Dethfro got along, that's who we are. That's who we are. Like just think about foot all of me. Who we are is a bad Boy and depth Bron got together, said slime. Let's lank. How did Jamaican Saint linc soon link? Soon? We are Lincoln. That's what we are. Drink chap know.
Speaker 4: Right now we want to tell the people we got funny and fine, Jack Thriller and to Harry's podcast. We got Fat Joe's podcast just for kicks, and we're trying to lock down Dame Dash as.
Speaker 1: Well, and maybe drink Champ Sports too.
Speaker 4: Drink Champs Sports, Kenny and him, we're bringing them over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no time. We control our own ship like that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This is we like the new Fool move digital where it came all right, like the New dig He's like, you know what I mean, He's like, let's control our own culture, man, why not? Why not? Why not? Let's make some noise controlling our own culture. Some people get playing. I want to make noise some people playing about things like that. No, no, don't get plain about it.
Speaker 7: B B.
Speaker 1: You know what I realized. And ef N it's right with me. When we started this, it was like, why don't f N e f N whatever, Why don't we play your niggas dans legends.
Speaker 4: We give the legends roses why they can smell them and give them trees.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's celebrate what you don't understand. That's what we are.
Speaker 4: We said, Yo, let's interview because everybody, if you're a new artist, you got hot now seven, you got how they have to interview you at some point if you knew and you and that's respect hot only seven, that's respect one four.
Speaker 1: Those are the people who made my career. We love them.
Speaker 4: But how about the care risk ones, Well, people don't want to really talk to how about the two shorts for people?
Speaker 1: Forget about these guys. These guys are legends. I got down the way we got them. We had them. We can't have them drink tiger bone, these legends and they still working.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, we respect all legends. Thank you for coming here.
Speaker 4: And I know you got a podcast too short. You should have came through us, but we come into your podcast next time. I'm in LA which is very short. They gonna hit cals for you. Too short, but also U the care response, we love you care like these niggas there, they'll go in because they ain't, they'll leave the home. We wanted to respect our legends, as you know what I'm saying, our legends like and continue this ship because there's no platform. See a lot of people they they say drink changs. They say drink changs is great, but they.
Speaker 1: Don't realize we don't.
Speaker 4: We don't interview anybody other than legends because we want to. We want to want it to be a platform with they have a chance to eat. So all these people, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm that serious. You guys supposed to come back anytime. I don't always joking earlier, but now I'm serious, they come back anytime. Whatever you gotta announce, whatever you gotta do it because this is your home. I wouldn't have it if I ain't. If I wasn't a good nigga in the hip hop, I wouldn't be a good nigga in podcast. And I ain't talking skills. I'm talking just life, you know what I'm saying. So that's why the ship's working because I ain't never. I ain't never have to have no fake rapping. I ain't never, like you know what I'm saying me. I mean, I had it, but you know it was different like shots and ship just crazy. I don't know what happened. I was never there, you know what I'm saying, But you know you know what I mean. But this is what we're doing. Man, We respect our legends. Filthy motherfucking America facts, beautiful team.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting that it's beautiful park. I'm joining to get shot a tackle bone old monster. Everybody on that. If you got the he did it for me.
Speaker 4: You got best buy liquors, Go out there your liquors and say no, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do it not you know, because I can't mix the white with the brown. Let's do the white. You mix pain with the candy and take mixed. You can do, Tiger. I can't do day you because I know my system. He do way. My system is set up. Anybody do what they do. Okay, everybody do what they like, and I'll never see you really taking dreams. No, no, no, no, you can your finger sat drink chant started because of what I was human. I won't set that's right. Yeah, one word. He was a smoke chat. We all got together that we became the drinks track. That's right, motherfucker. We go. Everybody do a shot to close out. We ain't got side glasses.
Speaker 4: We were out here, look at living five red colored. Give us give us something.
Speaker 1: He ain't nine we need. You ain't drinking mad rosa kids. I thought you was a rose nigga. I know styles, and she really wasn't. I thought you was a rose nigga. No I'm yacking, but.
Speaker 4: Oh you yack man I don't who taking a line like hand totally forgot, I'm out of line. Just getting back to a dou set. Always seen you drinking, doeth see you drinking you You're one.
Speaker 1: Of the first five niggas I've seen drinking. Duce.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Work. I was like, you're gonna just say I'm gonna take a shot of tiger. Who covers that that's term ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if should touch it because this feels like it's it's throw off related.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's related. It's related. He's gonna I ain't a getting something related's ship? True life? Yeah? Finished. Once you do that, you won't go to pick up the true life. Man. Hold I'm back. Don't text me when it's like that happened, walk on or I'm in the interview. Man, this is what we're doing. This ain't an interview. This is a conversation between my niggas.
Speaker 4: I gotta take a shame shoe, right, you gotta shout, I gotta shot, you gotta shout, got shot.
Speaker 1: It's only me that especially look at that look. I'm taking term cut. I might finish you just just for doing that. I was feeling and I'm Brianna. That's it clean right, I ain't gonna know what's that? Got shot glasses? You know? Hold on, let me set out here. We got shot glass, Give me out here blowing on.
Speaker 4: Come on, we got shot glasses. That's rod, the locks, the symbols. Sixteen God damn. Now what're call this a road roll? You got shot glass?
Speaker 3: Roach road?
Speaker 1: You know? Sudden like team mister super slim on on on.
Speaker 4: Instagrams, healthy, sa champ shop everybody.
Speaker 1: Tiger just killed you for twelve second, like literally your that that was do say though I'm making that face, say do the same ship to you don't know that was Tiger. Let me get my water smooth times the signs at the time, signs of the time, sting small.
Speaker 4: You on your own what leon phelps leone your leon? Ladies man, Tigers, that's what. That's why tigers.
Speaker 1: This this is a little one. Let me tell you what Tiger is. Disrespectful. You sit there, you think it's cool. You ever had a tackle bone?
Speaker 4: Just gotta be on Twitter holding us down. I'm giving you give him a shot tackle bone. I'll see you on Twitter. And you that said, I know you you know your ship because I told you coming to the podcast, you can't. She never gave him an address Twitter Twitter what new face, new face? Big enough Elliott and them niggas. You gotta choose the side. I'm fucking with you right now, I said, I said, you see you with to You gotta chose the side. No games, I'm playing Petty. Oh it's less a pretty gang. I am very pretty?
Speaker 1: Are y'all niggas? Patty? Let's keep it bro Le's let's get the interview with that. I'm mad Petty. I don't mind being petty, not really, not really. You know what it is. I don't think I give a fun. Yeah, I give them fun. Yeah, I know that's what I'm saying. I don't think i'll give him petty. I don't really care, but like enough to like I'm gonna do something petty back. Oh no, you mean some other ship. Yeah, you're pretty good. Definitely. Okay, let's make some noise. The kids joined the petty game right. It took us an hour and a half to get it out of fifty. He was like at first, like, no, no, no, I'm not petty, Like I started pointing out the patty.
Speaker 4: But you know he's smart, like, no, this is like fifty come on from Queen's, got brought not to.
Speaker 1: Be there.
Speaker 4: And then after hour and a half he said, okay, I'm sophisticated petty.
Speaker 18: I said, that's make some noise for backs like that, because in the petty game fifty your poster is up there in the regular petty game way, you are in a sophisticated petty section, and we respect that you interview our section of petty, and we respect that.
Speaker 1: Let's respect for the styles. Are you petty half and half? Okay? I respect that fifty fifty fifty fifty? On some days you be petty all the way, like if a nigga just in the club. Some days I'm under petty. Some days I'm overpaid. Just slide up. I get it though, you know I mean an over petty. I really could give it over.
Speaker 4: Do not let none slide from nobody over petty, like, don't say nothing wrong, don't do nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: We'll let nothing happen wrong anything. And I just saved my mind. Fuck you. If you don't like it, that's an over petty day. You'll come to me. What you think this need get to say? Luca? He helps me with my date. Both of them, I ain't live.
Speaker 10: I'm better with my pettiness because I checked with them before I do something petty, Like I checked in before the petty example, famous artist no name said I do a song with him.
Speaker 1: He sends me back something with the publishers. Split ain't right me, lucin kids before I tell him something. My dick you nagoo the table man. That's right, petty, oh problem. Yeah, you know I see you when I said let me see you, I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 4: You know that's me, Lucien kiss That ain't right, ain't smart, ain't cool, ain't kosher, ain't valid.
Speaker 1: Now, you've always been the crazy one of the group. Really, I think he's the craziest. He just keeps it silent and about this man and like.
Speaker 4: Dumping the craziest because the craziest they being wanted at you.
Speaker 1: They just jumped no respect. I go crazy because I know he's with me, Like I go ahead.
Speaker 10: I've been in the one time I've been in the cobra clutch in the air for dumb morm with my head like this.
Speaker 1: So I want to go to sleep for loose to come see me and gave me on the cage like the incredible halt all the time. Loo loof for nigga got me out that club so fast.
Speaker 11: The big nigga bounce after I hit that motherfucker got me out of the quick.
Speaker 1: You know he's a quiet one. Give us a tunnel story, damn, you know about to give it to the fans. I want to. I want to sit back and enjoy it as well. You just throw that out there. I've got no more blunts. I ain't gonna fronstyles. Just back on your ship passed you the blunt. It never comes back. What's this? Man? Is this we right? What is this? That's a week? I'm megan takes edible place. I think on. I want to the tunnel. I want to see wild out right one time.
Speaker 4: I think it was a couple of weeks after y'all shut it down and a reality we went to the tunnel. We had a hard time getting in. We got to a point where if you know the tunnel, you know you had to take your shoes off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like back z Allen. Yeah, there was no shoes off status. We got to know ship. We made it to no shoes off status in the tunnel to take ship, like I mean, I'm plat was like.
Speaker 7: No, now we made it kind of no shoes off, like we ripped so much. And then I think, I think, when something I don't even want to say this because it's bad, but I want to say, somebody got shot during a wild out performance in the tunnel.
Speaker 1: It's like a bad man. Maria is horrible. Bring out the goons.
Speaker 9: How about the time it wouldn't dan, time we tell you the real stories about us being famous.
Speaker 1: They used to tell us go on and watch Sports Center every night. They used to get here, used to be date the tunnel, These stoppers at the barricades. Look, y'all ain't coming here. It ain't you. They go on and watch Sports Center, all of them. Sports come on Sports Sports Center, keep coming on the niggas tell us and watch Sports Center's all right, come on right now? About that? You know, I tell you a foul story. You don't know, I don't know. Yeah. What about when we got kicked out of them? You know we beat that doing up? Yeah? Yeah, tell us tell the stories we beat him. I think the movie.
Speaker 10: I think with security, I want to say, with security, I reckon it's eighty and eighty five and fifteen.
Speaker 1: I want to say, man, I want a lot, we want way more than we lost.
Speaker 11: Is one Muslim dude, though, Lord ury niggas got down with us at the MP, the ones at the rock styles in this nigga face, you know, nigga, fuck you up, I do this and that.
Speaker 1: This big niggas, we got this cool feel. He's like this Thomas with the rook Is. You remember one night he told the Slimy he was just close you know in boxes be when they match off. That nigga then budge this big muscle niggas like this, please hit me nigga. We didn't know.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 1: He was stabbling that night though.
Speaker 11: Man, but his confidence I would have came up, his confidence in the higher being.
Speaker 10: I would have won with craz his confidence. Staff But I ain't really care like that. A niggas be getting clapped. That's why he jump out of pocket. Yeah he wasn't you know?
Speaker 1: He was the leaguas that did Karate crash with booth Lee Wal.
Speaker 10: If it would have went if it would have went down, he definitely could have beat the ship out of me off the top.
Speaker 1: There was no way. There was no way I could have beat him in the fair one. I could be honest with you. It wouldn't have been no failing. But they wouldn't have been a fair one. But I would have God would have needed a fair one for him.
Speaker 4: How bad I would have ended up gonna say that prevailing, I would have made the feelings out the situation would have made.
Speaker 1: I would have you know the situation was cool, and then want you.
Speaker 4: But now that I got all three of y'all here, that Ticeon moment where he said, yeah, he said, the ship.
Speaker 1: Just gonna take the blow you thought you could. I remember this ship man, you saying that I'm gonna takes it's a sort of war. Yeah, I was remember it. Y'all take the blood y'all want the red carpet? May take there. You volunteered for the ball, all right, So you're the biggest swat, all right? So what happened?
Speaker 4: So y'all see y'all and evens walking the red carpet with y'all. It's not a red carpet. It's behind the red carpet. It's more the back scenery. I never forget this to day in my life. Yeah, Tyson is dead.
Speaker 1: That's how man he love us, Tyson love us? We as little men's like he's like when you see us like all the.
Speaker 4: Time, like we we are static because that she had fucked.
Speaker 1: With us, like on some real ship, like he fucked with us. He loved us.
Speaker 4: We like boom one day we would he grabbed the fly. I thought you was fascinated to me, let's.
Speaker 1: Keep it going. I like we were.
Speaker 10: We was backstage somehow Dan Wild wasn't around, none of the camp, none of that.
Speaker 7: It was us three Eve. I think Wood was there. I want to say Wood and somebody else. Tyson was a hardcore chet up Tyson.
Speaker 1: But is he drunk or you don't know or he just think I don't even think he's drunk cocaine. I think he's just that like cocaine is involved. No, I think it's I think he's your child stage. I don't even think he's thinking.
Speaker 10: I don't even think yeah, like I eat your kids, I eat your kids. I think it's I think it's around like you eat your kids.
Speaker 1: Vibe now.
Speaker 10: But none of the old Jesus around us US three and a couple couple of.
Speaker 1: Out homies like maybe one of man like he had a stick man. He had a stick man, I had a stick.
Speaker 4: Manyston is talking crazy though.
Speaker 1: He's talking crazy the old kind of chicks though not just Eve or not like he's just.
Speaker 4: Like on a He ain't talking crazy that it's not crazy disrespectful, but it's like the type. And if it's somebody you could beat, you be like, yo, watch your fucking mouth, Tyson.
Speaker 10: So you can't beat him, so you can't say watch your fucking mouth. So now he's looking at Eve. I think Eve looked like like a redbone stak to him. So he's kind of like it's kind of on the board, on the edge, but ease with us.
Speaker 1: So she's looking at us like the big bros.
Speaker 4: We ain't got the bigger bros around now it's us like, that's the big homie, that's Tyson.
Speaker 1: We grew up on Mike, that's Iron Mike. We know we can sleep, you can sleep, all of us sleep. But he's talking. He's talking crazy, talk is crazy.
Speaker 4: None of us know. We know we can't beat him. Now we come to a decision. He's gonna keep talking to Eve. We might got a poke Mico, Mic.
Speaker 1: We can't beat uncle. We can't feed bike. We got a pop Mike. Now, I's like, we got a pop bike. But who's gonna poke the how they want to poke? H whatever? Run up on him as sleep. Whoever's put run up on Mike is going to sleep a sack. No doubt. He's the biggest one out of the mobile. See he's the biggest one. You're strongest one.
Speaker 4: I don't remember he's the strongest one out of the biggest one. Or did you did he volunteer or did niggas quin to give him that position?
Speaker 1: They might give him my position. I think I think it was sixty forty.
Speaker 4: We gave him that possession forty he volunteer with sixty forty kind of maybe fifty five forty five.
Speaker 1: I made me wrong, but like that he got body Mike. Mike is gold. I'm like the girl he's giving his consistent He wasn't. Yeah, he wasn't with Jack. See, we know Mike and we know Jack. I love us. We fan that's not happening. Eve is the steak. Eve is the steak. She's with us. None of the big homies is around loose. We gotta hold Eve down, like that's what Like we came to the conclusion we can't let Mike keep it. So now we're kind of like nervous, but we ain't nervous.
Speaker 10: We came up with the plan we're gonna knock up whoever grab him first.
Speaker 1: And that was Loose. That's why I don't remember.
Speaker 10: He was the most victim, Like you gotta go first, Loose, like you got he was the biggest, so he had to go first. Were planning to grab him, we know whatever trying to grab him first.
Speaker 1: He was gonna knock out. He was gonna knock out the second nigga. So it was kind of you and Wood.
Speaker 10: It was kind of you're got to grab up and the other niggas gonna poke him.
Speaker 4: They can't say no raw poke them. They gotta grab him, gonnack him out. Somebody got to poke him from the back.
Speaker 1: Up. Was that man, You didn't want to know. I don't want to see that ship. But he was like yo, We was kind of like the I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: He was like want to It was like official but sucking nigga, like your chilly chill, like like.
Speaker 1: We wash them with that. Like after a minute went.
Speaker 4: To the your chill, your chill like he was like, yo, hello, yo, chill like you don't gotta chill.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like a deep block of your fucking chill. It was like your chill, Like I got to chill, like your chill. Don your dog chill. It wasn't like your dog chill. But that it wasn't there like official.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: He didn't know about our plan. It was us in the hurdle. But when she gonna she kept moving, we told he shot. I ain't gonna lie, know, I wanted to leave that out. You were sucked it up. We told eve that that was real.
Speaker 4: No, it was kind of shucker cause when the six niggas huddling enough for one nigga, you tell me dam to leave the weapons.
Speaker 1: I felt weak at the moment.
Speaker 4: I love told me, I love, that's like the old g embraced us early, like for us that I want to say for me especially, I think for everybody that was a big woman in a locked, cared nigga said the.
Speaker 1: Personally left from alone.
Speaker 9: Hold on, you said, we knew the first nag that was gonna go was gonna get knocked out.
Speaker 1: I think you laid out of him, crazy ship, don't you do you remember tell me gonna shoot this nigga whatever said, we knew he was gonna knocked out whatever that first nigga was about. Remember, gentleman, though it was because he was gonna take him first, because he was the biggest. That's why he didn't do it. But took it on the chip. That's why I remember, man, listen always he was back here. But he took it on the chin. Holy ship, That's what's so. We knew that's classic.
Speaker 4: That was our big homie, like you know what I mean A couple of times him shot out to Jackie too, because she always in Bro, Mike always embraced us and he always showed us love and for us.
Speaker 1: That was real big like you know when Tyson a bration, you coming in the game, facts like Mike one nigga, that fact fact. Man, Yo, man, we want to celebrate y'all. Thank you. We're gonna Sweet Chick Tonight Radio Radios.
Speaker 4: Club Radio. Right now, we're gonna go. I'm probably going to the Found one twelve.
Speaker 10: Then got the glasses, the whole look for flavors, trying, look marvelous.
Speaker 1: Trying, bro, we gonna hang out. You got the wife, got the wife feet you know what I'm saying, kids, we hang out with wife.
Speaker 4: Bees and ship now with my wife, real wife, you know, bothering at the crib. Man, you know what I'm saying, come through, man, he's telling you ready.
Speaker 1: Vegan from still say hiding the Drakeshamps teacher.
Speaker 7: Your first artist crib that I haven't been at besides like the thing, but that was more brother with.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was like the half like you know, I ain't gonna lie, I ain't exactitely, you can't to my crib. You see, I have their bottles out. You cleaned up.
Speaker 4: I said this, I said, stole like when when a real nigga come of your clip and he he like he's like he picked like things up and threw it away.
Speaker 1: I said, that's how you know he's a killer because you have peace. Now, when you have peace everything like I'm in my man crib like I knew I was. I knew that was my brother too. Either. He's like, no, if you got these bottles out here, it's my my balcony. It's not a terrorist. It's a balcony.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a nice falcony too, but it's a falcony. Yeah, you gotta watch the ship mother. Yet I've seen it. Money is stay to n baby, you, my brother, the other family, you know, and it was.
Speaker 4: Done because you know why our styles Like I seen him on Twitter he was like, yo, who got the fight?
Speaker 1: And I thought he was playing around in Miami. So I was like, all right, cool. When he text me, I said, Nigga, I'm laying it all out. I'm laying it all I got true.
Speaker 4: He was like, I ate already, no problem, that's not what we do at the Santiago's residents got up that combo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the floors is done. Now is marble all on the floor? This is crazy. Gotta come back, efn no when you yeah, you with you with the last We gotta make it short, good terms. I put it in the Runt's good terms. Ef It's herefn your So you haven't throughout one single though yet? Yeah, pre order right now? You order now?
Speaker 7: Damn it?
Speaker 1: What else you need to knowing on?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Don't you cry? Girl? The speaking losing tune in? Damn So, what's the name of the choice against? Please?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And don't you cry? It's learning in there, you know, two hundred bombs at night. Let me pick up looking at it let me take my time. What else you need to know? Let me take my time, don't you cry?
Speaker 4: Let me take my time to build the America master flex beautiful for holding my niggas.
Speaker 1: Damn yeah, Field the American Yo, listen right, like we promise, we celebrating the locks.
Speaker 4: We do what we does, like we does what we gotta do. It's all about them. December sixteen. Hopefully we dropped this episode on December sixteen.
Speaker 1: So that would be dope.
Speaker 4: So you know it can it can help promote it. If not, we'll drop it earlier to help it even more, because you know, we in control of our own ship. You know, Figure to my wife are out, and you know the.
Speaker 1: Other figure up to my wife, big up to the styles. Please wife. They communicate. It's fantastic. When Gates the Niggas wives communicate, it's like it's like you made it.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like it's like that's a sign if you made it. Like it's like all right, cool. We stay connected through the wives, like you.
Speaker 1: Don't remember was that was because you know, yeah and the like I I come from those days.
Speaker 4: So when the wives talk, I'm like cool, that's how we can communicate. It's crazy like the bat signals me and I'm fat Joe too. That Joe's life. We communicate sometimes. I don't even talk to her, but I want up at a restaurant. He's there with his wife. Was like, all right, cool, they put it together.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. Okay, kiss you like that, dah man. They'll never text me over to me and tell me when there's people like that, come on, mister Lee. So like.
Speaker 4: Teeth, Filthy America is beautiful l X living off experience Drink Champs. If you're a Drink Champs fan and you listen and you tune in the Drink Champs, give me other people.
Speaker 1: We're telling you one hundred percent, go out there and get that album. Motherfucker. Support that stream it, download it, pay for it, get the hard.
Speaker 4: Copy, get the vinyl, get anything you can do and support the locks.
Speaker 1: Living over Experience Filthy America. Now, now I got a party that sweet chick niggas. You gotta come hang out one.
Speaker 2: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC. Production hosts and executive producers n O.
Speaker 1: R E and DJ E f N.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink Champs on Apple podcast, Amazon Music Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real noriagon I g at Noriega on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com