Speaker 1: All right, So sexy Red response to allegations about her health. So, a man who is reportedly sexy Reds baby father. He shared a recording of a phone call with a woman that he's claiming to be sexy Red. Why you know what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Do you tell him, Bernie?
Speaker 1: Or do you lie to him like you did me?
Speaker 2: Or did you? Or did you? Is you lying to this?
Speaker 1: Why you did me?
Speaker 2: Or you telling the truth?
Speaker 1: And when you gonna keep it gainst me? That's what you did. You lied to me for six months and then you told me you had that.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know who that is, but I would say sexy Red if it was her, she was just promoting her lip looss line because.
Speaker 2: She has one called Yellow Discharge. Ain't gonna reel.
Speaker 1: That's smart, that's really good. But the fact that it was a phone call, we can't confirm whether it was her or not. But she did decided to share some posts addressing the situation. She said, y'all want to know why I don't care. Number One, it's not true to y'all believe anything on this app. Sexy has said that when she came up here too, she said, I ain't clearing ish up whatever. MF I told you believe it, I don't. I literally don't give a f. So that's that man, that's crazy. But but for that, like a couple of days ago, it was a picture. It was a picture going around. I can't find it no more. But it was the picture and she was in the picture with the dude and he's he's sitting she's sitting in front of him. And that's like alleged supposed to be the alleged baby funk do or whatever. Yeah, but we don't know. Moving on, Javonte, David says he's retiring. So during the press conference to promote the fight against Roach Roach Junior, Javonte spoke on the future of his career. How do you envision twenty twenty five playing out for you? Twenty five is at the next year? I'm out of it. After our second fight, You're out of it, Yeah, Cord to elaborate on that. Out of the.
Speaker 4: Sport after second fight, No, No, I'm gonna win, bro. No, I could tell you my fights.
Speaker 1: Accident Javonte to elaborate, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: We can't retire afterno, Yeah, used to? I mean that chicause Stevenson is still out there. Lopez, It's still out there. Devin Haney is still out there.
Speaker 1: Is still that he would fight Ryan again, though I mean to say.
Speaker 4: That he's only thirty. He makes what thirty million to fight might just be like, you know what, I don't I want I don't want my head banged up nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Yeah, but you still gotta go out there.
Speaker 3: And I mean there's there's still great fights to make, and I mean I love Tank, I Tank think Tank is dope, but there's great competition. He has not been in the ring with yet, Like those people are just named, like you don't want to just walk away.
Speaker 2: You want to walk away being the best.
Speaker 4: But also he might want to walk away where he's not stuttering, he doesn't have any problem, he doesn't have any health issues because you don't.
Speaker 3: Care about what you want to see fighting the people he fighting. He ain't got to worry about no health issues fighting.
Speaker 2: Tank cleaning them up.
Speaker 3: They got to worry about the health issues now that you get into those the ring with the people I'm talking about, She called, there is the Devin Hayes that could be a little different.
Speaker 2: The low that's what we want to see.
Speaker 1: Well, let's fight against roach. What happened next year in March first, and I'm going to be in the building by I believe that because Tank is Baltimore's own. No, no, no, they're not fighting Baltimore. But I'm saying he's Baltimore's own.
Speaker 3: So, and I don't think take making that thirty million dollars in the fight.
Speaker 4: He said that he makes around thirty million fight and when I.
Speaker 2: Just googled thirty million, that's what it is. That's a lot. I think that seems like that's that's Canelo numbers.
Speaker 1: I'm playing with my manager like he don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he's not working. I'm just saying I don't know if he's getting that yet.
Speaker 1: Well, Tommy not, I don't know, but that's what it says when I googled it quick. Tommy Davison and Jamie Fox. So, uh, Tommy has sat down with Big Tigger on him on the show, and he talked about how complicated his relationship was. But the way he talked about it, right, well, we got audio because it's a couple audio. How many you got one?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? So yeah, basically played audio.
Speaker 2: You once said that Jamie Fox was meaning to you it's true.
Speaker 5: Well, you know we got along on air Living Car, okay, but when I came to the set on on Booty Call, he was a whole nother dude.
Speaker 2: Really me like what bro Like, that's the.
Speaker 5: Whole saying my own line, you know, because when you're off camera and say your lines, he wouldn't say him.
Speaker 1: Oh so I memorize his part and my part, you know, But y'all were just on in Living Color.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So he was that it was it was a new new new zoom review.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. So have y'all talked since then?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: You have not seen him.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: He checked on him when he I tried to Okay, I tried to, but no response, no response? Yeah, yeah, which one.
Speaker 2: I came to the set of Booty Call, there was a whole other man.
Speaker 1: So basically just seemed like, you know, Jamie was hazing them or whatever. He never he did say in that same interview there was no real issues. He don't have no issues with him. And then you heard him just say he did check on him, but there was no response or whatever. Ha. He put this in his book. His book It came out in twenty twenty, so he has talked about this before in his memoir card called Living in Color, but he just it just resurfaced when he did the interview.
Speaker 4: I wonder where that came from, because anybody that knows Jamie's career, he's always been the nicest person ever, like the nicest, funniest person, that the guy that's delight for the party. I've never I've never seen him be mean to anybody, but everybody's experienced with people is different.
Speaker 2: And that was long.
Speaker 1: He was the younger, exactly younger. So yeah, we have no idea, but I know booty call is the one of the funniest things to me. So I love it. That's just with the mess, all right, thank you, Jess.
Speaker 3: And yes, I was right about the moose knuckle when you were in here screaming about showing off your moosk nuckle when he was rapping a guerilla. Yeah, it's a slang term for the visible outline of a man's genitalia.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, through so I thought it was just like another camel time.
Speaker 3: Women is camelto I unless y'all flipping the definition. Unless y'all taking it with y'all probably.
Speaker 2: Who is y'all with women using it? Wrapping it? Crazy? Doing that? What's that thing, y'all younger? What is that you're beating on an invisible person with your hand way up here so wide?
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever.
Speaker 2: That's glow?
Speaker 1: Isn't that? I don't have a moo snuggle. I have a camel teng I guess I don't know. She could have said that for the contact.
Speaker 2: In this round.
Speaker 3: It be so funny watching girls do that dance because it look like they fight each other from across the room.
Speaker 2: So one of them you'll hit of them, you'll hit it.
Speaker 1: No, I'll be It's not like that. It's like this, Oh my goodness, see what I'm saying? Whatever, whatever, my goodness. All right, well that is just with the mess. Now let's get to the people's choice mix. Today is jay Z's birthday, is Wholese birthday. Let's get some whole warning and it mixes the Breakfast Club, Come on, wake
Speaker 2: That ass up in the morning, The Breakfast Club