Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, All right, scary, Yeah, what's your phone tap about? Today? Emily wanted to phone tap her boyfriend Raphael. Rafael has been waiting on a callback from the financial company for his car because he moved and has been missing payments and recently got a letter saying his car was about to be taken away. So I'm gonna call him and pretend I'm from the finance company with Ronnie the bald freak also helping me on this. We love Ronnie. He's good, he's great. This is a tag team phone tap. Yes, here we go. Let's listening. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Rafael Hernandez. Please speaking Raphael. Hi. My name is Patrick Fitzgerald from Customer Care here at NAHA Financial Services. How are you today?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm good. Finally you guys came back.
Speaker 1: I understand you're having issues with the letter we send about us impounding your car. So yeah, we didn't want it to come to that, you know, No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on you guys send invoices to my old address, Okay, And then finally, somehow I get my inpound notice in my new address.
Speaker 1: First things first, I have to send you over to the Change of Address department. If you could please hold on one second.
Speaker 2: I've already changed my address. Belof you will be assisted shortly. Please continue to hold and the member of our staff will be happy to give your call the undivided attention that deserves.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Gerald Fitzpatrick speaking. How my healthy Sir?
Speaker 2: Someone just sent me over here. Can you just send me back to him?
Speaker 1: Please? And what seems to be the troublestar, Can I help you with something?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, this guy he wants me to change my address, but I already have the right address on file.
Speaker 1: Spell your name for me, please, R A F A E. L.
Speaker 2: Hernandez and your addresser it's you know, mill Ridge Drive.
Speaker 1: And Sirrey, you have your account over Handy.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have my account number, Handy.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: I don't know my account number. Okay, that's the problem. That's what I've been trying to tell you guys this whole time. I don't know because I don't have any invoices, because you guys have been sending my invoices to my old address. Does this make sense?
Speaker 3: I need to know why we have not received payment for you within the last four months.
Speaker 2: I just told you why you haven't received payment.
Speaker 1: All right, sir, let me let me put you on hold for a second. We're going to transfer to a billing department.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait wait wait wait wait Gerald.
Speaker 1: Yes, Fitzgerald, Patrick Fitzgerald. What's your name?
Speaker 2: What the is the problem?
Speaker 1: You're started yelling at me as if I took the information down.
Speaker 2: You didn't take the information down? All right?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you not Patrick fitz Gerald?
Speaker 1: Fitzpatrick, This is Patrick Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: That's wrong saying.
Speaker 1: Then, right, But in order to change your address, you need to stupid our.
Speaker 2: I just spoke to you. You told me what I needed to know.
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 1: Have you plan to pay automatically with easy pay? We can set that up for you.
Speaker 2: I started off paying online and you guys started sending me invoices in the mail to the wrong gad. But I'd like to talk to someone that's a nietscha get this problem fixed and I can take my daughter to the play park.
Speaker 1: Right. Hello, sir?
Speaker 2: Hello? Can you not hear me?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we were talking about payment online, Sir.
Speaker 3: I apologize, but I don't recall talking to you about this.
Speaker 1: What is your name?
Speaker 2: What holy? My name is Raphael Hernandez.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, mister Hernandez. Would you think so old in the road? Correct?
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe it's this old mill road anymore. My new address is sniff you know, mill Ridge Drive. No.
Speaker 3: Actually, we type it into our computer system right here, and there seems to be an update in process, and it looks like we're all set, then, sir.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: No, we're not all set then, because my car is going to get impounded later today. Before this whole nest they were, you guys were just taking Yeah, hold on, would you just wait up? And so done talking?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're speaking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are you? What's your name?
Speaker 3: Patrick Fitzgerald to not Financial Services, Jerald Fitzsatrick speaking, How might help you?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: HELLI Hello, this is Patrick. Hello, This is Patrick Fitzgerald. No, Hello, Hi, Carol Fitzpatrick speaking man. Hello, Yes, Hi, how are you hello? Sir?
Speaker 2: Two people on the phone right now.
Speaker 3: We are sending out at toe truck to impound your What are.
Speaker 2: You sending out a ton talk for? You should be sending out apology? You send me bills for a wrong address.
Speaker 1: The system has not updated yet with that change of address.
Speaker 2: So did you just confirmed that it is octating with me?
Speaker 1: Hello? Okay, sir? Would you like to pay by money? Graham?
Speaker 2: I can't pay four months just out of pocket. My table starved. You want a child to starve? Is that what you want?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry. I don't have any children, sir, so I wouldn't know what that's like. I'm married with your children, Sarah.
Speaker 1: I understand that you.
Speaker 2: You will be assisted shortly.
Speaker 1: Speaking? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello? Do you hear the other freeburg on this phone line? Can you not hear me?
Speaker 1: I hear you, sir?
Speaker 2: You do hear me? Great, wonderful. There's another person who's line. Am I going crazy?
Speaker 1: Sir? I'm sorry we're going to have to impound your car.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 1: I have good news for you. We will not have to impound your vehicle.
Speaker 2: Why could you double teeming me like this? Okay, this is super unprofessional. What I need to know is whether my car is going to get impounded, whether I should drive it to Canada right now.
Speaker 1: What you should know is that you've been phone tapped. Sir. You've been phone tapped?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: This is Patrick Fitzgerald. This is Gerald Fitzpatrick. Actually, I'm Scary Jones and I'm Ronnie and Emily wanted to mess with you. Raphael Hi.
Speaker 2: The whole time, I was thinking that I'm going crazy or something.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with the permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show