Speaker 1: Going up next our final News round up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: All right, News round Up in Information Overload Hour are toll free numbers eight hundred and nine foot one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, your calls coming up, final half hour of the program today. I have gone over these numbers again and again and again, and I'm and we just had Governor Rabbit on earlier in the program today, and I don't think people fully completely are comprehending why the issue of jerry mandering is critical in terms of what we have. If you're a conservative, if you're a Republican, we have been victims of for the longest period of time. And you know this is why when they keep saying fight fire with fire, let me let me play a montage of Democrats repeating the same line, fight fire with fire. Because Texas is going to do redistricting. It is called jerry mandering. Democrats have mastered the art of jerry mandering. But they're acting like they're victims in this whole game. And I again will give you the numbers so you know the truth because they're lying through their teeth because this is their practice and has been their practice for a long time.
Speaker 3: Listen, my hope is and I hear this from everyone everywhere. The Democrats fight back with everything they have fight fire with fire.
Speaker 4: Only if they move forward to dismantling the protocols that are well established. Would the state of California move forward in kind fighting? Yes, fire with fire.
Speaker 5: If Republicans are willing to rewrite these rules to give themselves an advantage, then they're leaving us no choice. We must do the same. There's a phrase, get to fight fire with fire, and you.
Speaker 6: Stop him from cheating, from lying, and from stealing the election. And if they're doing something to add their congressional seats, we need to look at our ways of doing that right now.
Speaker 4: This is not the Democratic Party of your grandfather, which would bring a pencil to the knife fight.
Speaker 3: This is a new Democratic party. We're bringing a.
Speaker 7: Knife to a knife fight, and we are going to fight file with fire.
Speaker 3: Everything's on the table. I mean, we look, we gotta fight fire with fire. They've frankly tossed the rule book out. They tossed the rule book out.
Speaker 2: Here One Texas Democrat comparing the Republican redistricting to the holocaust, which is now their their basic go to Hitler Holocaust, Holocaust, Hitler interming camp, concentration camp. That's their new racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, is lamophobic. Added to that, so Democrats, James Carvel among them, calling on Democrats to unilaterally pack the Supreme Court in response to it. Now, here's the problem. They want to fight fire with fire. Okay, they can fight fire with fire. There's only one problem. They don't have any They don't have any ability to fight fire with fire because they have jerry man themselves to death. I'll give you examples. I keep giving these out, but nobody seems to understand it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: In the state of California, the first person to say fight fire with fire was was Gaven Newsom. Republicans won thirty nine percent of the House vote seats in California, but they only have seventeen percent of House seats in California. Why because of jerry mandering. In the state of Connecticut, Republicans won a respectable forty percent of the vote for the House of Representatives. They have zero seats in Connecticut. Illinois maybe the most jerry mandered map in the nation. Well, Republicans want to very respectable. In twenty twenty four forty seven percent of the statewide House vote. They only have eighteen percent of House of Representative seats. In the state of Illinois. Maryland, one of the bluest states in the country, again thirty five percent. Republicans win the state wide House vote, but they only have TiO twelve percent of the seats. I love Massachusetts, I love the governor there saying we're going to fight fire with arm. We're going to fight back. Meanwhile, President Trump did win thirty six percent of the vote last year. In Massachusetts, Republicans have zero House seats. They haven't had a House seat since the nineteen nineties in the state of Massachusetts, why because of jerrymandering. Nevada, Okay Republicans win the state white House vote by ten points, they only walked away with one single House seat. New Jersey, you heard Corey Booker, Well Kamala Harris won only by six points. In New Jersey, Republicans got forty five percent of the House vote, they only have three seats twenty seven percent. New Mexico forty five percent of the vote, and again a small percentage of the seats there. New York, Okay Republicans win forty two percent of the state white House vote. They only have twenty seven percent of the seats. Oregon forty two percent of the vote, seventeen percent of the seats, Washington State forty two percent of the nation of the state white House House vote, they only have twenty percent, less than half of the seats. That's jerry mandering that has been mastered by one group of people, that's the Democrats. And now you know, if you listen to the likes of James Carvell and others, well, now they're talking about stacking the Supreme Court. They created new blue states to save democracy. Well, this is their game, this is their rules. They built it, they created it, and now they're mad that Republicans are playing the game the way they set up the rules. Anyway, John and Jim McLachlin are with us. They know a lot about jerry mandering. And President Trump announced that he has ordered a rare mid decade census to exclude illegal immigrants. By the way, another weapon used by Democrats to cheat as this battle over redistricting between Republicans and Democrats heat up. By the way, this is not going to be an issue decided by the Supreme Court because they've already decided they don't have a say in this anyway. Welcome back, John and Jim McLachlan. John, we start with you have I summed it up somewhat accurately.
Speaker 8: You summed it up very accurately. And the Democrats are usually hypocritical on this. I couldn't believe that Governor Hochel in New York, after what she's done in the last couple of cycles to Republicans in her state, had the nerve to write an op ed in the Eastern Chronicle attacking Texas Republicans. Where was the media outcry in twenty twenty one when New York State voters in three proposals statewide PANSD a proposal not to count I llegals and redistricting PANSD the proposal for no Excuse absentees to get rid of that, to make sure that doesn't become law, and also to eliminate same day registration. The voters in New York, where we don't even have voter ID VOT voted against those proposals. And guess what the Democrats did. They just overruled it and just did it anyway. They've been counting illegals in all these censes, and when the Trump administration tried to not do it in twenty nineteen, well, the Democrats fought it. And the other part of that Hulkle is she had a redistricting plan in New York where it was so bizarre, were to cut the Republican delegation down to four and total representation. They were having seats go from the north shore of Long Island all the way through the Long Island Sound up through Democrat areas of the Bronx in Westchester to eliminate the New York three seat as a Republican chance where George Standups got elected. But what they did was after a judge stepped in and ruled that they could have competitive races and Republicans funded that challenge. What they did was they came back two years later and they changed the rules again by stacking the court. They forced out a moderate Democrat that Karl had appointed as the Chief Justice in New York. They forced her out, put in an unqualified liberal progressive, and they passed a new plan where they were able to make Tom Swasey more secure in New York pray because he won the special election against uh succeeding Santos. They also made it tougher for for Anthony Dsposito in New York four to get re elected, and they secured Democrats seats upstate. And basically they're whittling away at the Republicans by changing the rules. She she gerry managered two years ago and they won law cases on this, and now she said the Republicans in Texas can't do it because she does it in New York. And when you look at the seats, this is all about the midterms. If we don't win the midterms, they will contain Donald Trump, they will impeach him again. And this is all about control and power and trying to contain Donald Trump for because he's been so successful in the first two hundred days of his second term. So this is this is a battle for patrolling the midterms, and we should not take a line down because they will cheat. They will they will rig the rules. They'll do anything they can to try to take our House majority from us.
Speaker 2: How is it possible, Jim, that Democrats were able to sneak in the census illegal immigrants And it wasn't really a big deal. We did talk about it here, but nobody else really paid attention to it, which.
Speaker 1: By the way, Sean is clearly I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 3: I need to say thank you for showing up on time. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I won't even mention that you were late. But with all that being said, I'm not a lawyer, Sean, and I don't pretend to play one on the radio. And you laid out the Democrat hypocrisies brilliantly at the start of this. But this is a violation of the fourteenth Amendment. It guarantees equal protection under the law, one person, one vote. You're taking away American's right to vote by letting illegals foreigners. They're letting foreigners vote in American elections. Talk about a threat to democracy. But to go back to your question, which is the right question to ask, you know who is running the redistricting on the Democratic side. It was this aptly named group, probably not an apply named group, but the National Redistricting Action Fund. That's the group that the Democrats were using. It shouldn't have been called the National Redistricting Action Fund. It should have been called the National Jerrymandering Action Fund. And you know who ran it, Eric Holder, Barack Obama's attorney general his quote unquote political wingman. And guess who else, Mark Eliath, the same dirty lawyer that gave us the Russia hoax, the same ones that were given us law fair against Donald Trump. They're the same ones that gave us the phony impeachments. That's what they did. So they went into these states, and there are states you know, you mentioned it. How can you have a place like Massachusetts. We don't have one Republican in Congress. We haven't had one there since the nineties, just like you said, And we've had Republican governors in Massachusetts, and the corrupt Democrats there will not allow a Republican member of Congress. You've got to be kidding me. And to go to Texas. When you look at Texas their redistricting plan, what it does is it makes eight Hispanic districts and two black districts. They've never had black districts in Texas. So you see the Republican Party down there is trying to give Hispanic voters and trying to give black voters more representation, and the Democrats don't like it. Talk about the ultimate hypocrisy. Whenever the Democrats start saying that where the threats to democracy. They are clearly violating the Constitution and they're doing more corrupt things.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, We'll come right back. We'll continue more with Jim and John McLaughlin on the other side than your calls are coming up. I will continue with Jim and John McLaughlin looking at the issues surrounding jerrymandering and redistricting in the president's proposal that we have a new census that does not include people in this country illegally.
Speaker 3: What do you make of the.
Speaker 2: Re action to this, and we could play Kathy Hokel and James Carvell. Kathy Hokel, you know, saying that it's nothing short of a legal insurrection. We must do the same. The only problem is they already did the same. The only problem is they set the example, they set the bar, they set the rules.
Speaker 5: Here's what she said with Texas and Republican states are doing it the direction of Donald Trump. I say, is nothing short of a legal insurrection against our capital. Legal meaning they're using the legal process, does not mean it's legal, and.
Speaker 3: It must be stopped.
Speaker 5: If Republicans are willing to rewrite these rules to give themselves an advantage, then they're leaving us no choice. We must do the same. There's a phrase, get to fight fire with fire. That is a true statement of how we're feeling right now. And as I've said, another overused but applicable phrase, all's fair in love and war. That's why I'm exploring with our leaders every option to re draw our state congressional lines as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: And then you had James Carville. He said they should Democrats when they get back in power at DC and Puerto Rico as states unilaterally, they're going to have to do it. And then he talked about expanding the Supreme Court to thirteen members. And I mean, basically, there's nothing they won't do to maintain power. This is all about power, which by the way, is Mark Levin's new book.
Speaker 8: Right and by the way, Sean, but you've nailed it because she's a governor who's in trouble. She's right now, she's got high negative ratings. People don't like the job she's doing, whether it's crime, taxes, Cassas Vale, sanctuary city for I legal immigrants. I mean, even in a Democrat New York, she's in trouble. And whether you've got elis Staphonic or Mike Lawler or Bruce Blakeman. They would all give her a close race right now for governor. But she's changing the rules because she wants to have a one party state. It's almost like communist China, where it's basically, you know, you just want to have the Democrats be the only ones who can win the election, and you.
Speaker 2: Really believe either Lawlor or at least a fan and can win.
Speaker 8: Yes, there's been published polls where she's an incumbent. I helped Lee's Eldon. Last time we hit a wall. We ran close. We needed Democrats to basically we needed a couple more points for the Democrats to switch. She almost got beat last time, and now she's done an even worse job, and published polls have her running in the mid forties. When you're in incumbent running in the mid forties, that's where Mary o Clomos was when he lost in New York. You're in trouble because the majority of New Yorkers don't want to vote for you. They want to elect somebody else.
Speaker 2: The state has lost too many Republicans. It's a very different error. I think it's an uphill battle. I don't doubt your polling. I think it would be very close. If you're saying it's doable, I believe you. I have to leave it here though, John McLaughlin Jim McLaughlin, appreciate you both. Thank you for shedding some light on all of this for everybody. I hope people understand it. We'll get your phone calls when we come back. By the way, if you want to join us, it's toll free. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, and in the IRS scandal and the NSA atrocities, convince you you need a watch dog on Washington with insider sources.
Speaker 3: You need Hannity every day.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty five now to the top of the hour. You call straight ahead eight hundred nine one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, listen. If you are using the big carriers AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile, you are overpaying for your wireless coverage. The beauty of pure talk. My cell phone provider, a veteran own company, is they use the same cell towers, the same five G network as the big areas. That means you get the same service and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. If you're a company, if you're a business, you're going to save even more for the exact same service. Now, right now, pure Talk you can get unlimited talk and text, plenty of data twenty five bucks a month. And look, that's that's half the price plug and what these other companies are charging for the exact same service. It's crazy not to make the switch. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now.
Speaker 3: Do it now.
Speaker 2: You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two fifty keywords save now. From our friends at pure Talk Wireless, buy Americans and for Americans. So we have Marxist Mamdani in New York. The Democratic Party in Minneapolis has decided to put aside their current mayor and which I think is pretty interesting. Jacob Prey is his name, and they're going with and inventors the guy Omar Fattar which is his name, to be the next mayor of Minneapolis. And here's what he says, that the real threat to America is white people.
Speaker 9: Heard them being called terrorists, We heard them being called drug dealers. We heard a lot of insults. We heard that they're a threat to our national security, and that's a flat out lie. You want to know who the real threat is, Matter, President, I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 9: They don't look like our chief author. They don't look like the folks up in the gallery. They don't look like the folks on the rotunda. They look like many of the members that sit in the front. And you don't have to take my word for it. According to DHS Matter President, the domestic the greatest domestic threat facing the United States comes from quote racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically, specifically those who advocate for the superiority superiority of the white race, not our immigrants. We are safer and we're better off because of them.
Speaker 2: Wow, now, Mom, Donnie wants to tax white people and white neighborhoods more. You know, there used to be a word for that, Linda, do you remember, I'm struggling to find the word.
Speaker 10: I have so many words for these people, most of them I cannot say on air, But I think the one you're looking for is racist.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, it begins with an R.
Speaker 1: Racist.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Michelle in California, the United Socialist utopia of Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 3: How are you, Michelle.
Speaker 7: I'm good, Sean. I don't claim California. I'm just here with helping my kids.
Speaker 3: So are your kids live in California?
Speaker 8: Go?
Speaker 3: Are they going to school they live out there? Or what?
Speaker 7: We have a daughter with four children, just a married son is about to have a baby, and then another son who's in you know who's in the movie business, the good movie business. He helped make The Passion of the Christ and the Sound of Freedom, So you know I have.
Speaker 3: That to helpow. What a what a great mom you are. You're awesome.
Speaker 7: Good for you, Hey, thank God. And I want to tell you why I'm calling you. I'm calling you to give a great rebuttal to last week's called. It might have been a few days ago where a woman called and was calling you out for you know how you spread hate? That is I'm giving you a huge rebuttal. I have so much respect for you your children. You're leaving them a legacy of a great man who acts like a Christian. And you want to know something, Sean, I was going to call you before that lady ever did her speech on that or her call on that. I was going to call you before then and tell you how much I respect you and how you act like a Christian before she even did that. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you're very kind. You know one thing that I feel that Christians are not understood.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: The reason the main reason I am a I'm passionate about my faith and why faith and my belief in God as a Christian is so important to me is because the first thing you have to acknowledge is a Christian, is that you're a sinner like everybody else, and that we're we're in a fallen state. And all you're really hoping for is a desire to be a better person. And the word repentance means to change your heart and to become a better person, and you very kind of say it. I don't hide my faith. I don't like to proselytize either. I think that you know, religious religion is a very personal thing.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: I really do appreciate all the people that I run into in my life, Like, for example, I actually have to announce on the air because people are very reluctant. Oh, I don't want to bother you, but is it possible maybe take a picture?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Anybody if you see me out anywhere and you're you like the show and you want to take a picture or you want to say hello, please do I absolutely am grateful to all of you for giving me this microphone every day and giving me that camera every night, and so it's an honor for me to get to meet all of you. But I will tell you there are groups of people, Michelle. It was especially bad and getting really it was getting worse in New York when I lived there, in certain places, especially New York City, where my very presence would trigger people and it was so obvious they couldn't stand the sight of me. And I'm not sure because if I see liberals that I disagree with politically, I promise you I'm not going to get triggered. And if they're in the same restaurant that I happen to be in, I'd probably send over a glass of wine or whatever they're drinking.
Speaker 7: And Sean, that is the difference. And again, and another thing is when the lady was talking about, Oh, you talk about this group or that, but Sean, you bringing to light. Even our Lord Jesus said, they're vipers and their snakes. We're calling out the evil. We don't go against the people. That makes the difference. We go against their actions, and that is the difference. And you're bringing to light, even the Johnny that you're just bringing to light. But the good news is we can pray, and our nation is great because of God. That's the only reason we have any greatness. And we saw with President Trump howly spared his light. That was a you know, a miracle as we know. So you know, we know we have that hope. But you're not spread and hate. You're spreading truth, and you're bringing things to light that needs to be brought to light. And that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: And we listen if I'm ever wrong.
Speaker 2: Unlike Linda, I can admit that I'm wrong, and that mean you're not exactly good at admitting that you're wrong. You still have never acknowledged that the trip I sent you on to California was a very nice thing to do, and you complained bitterly about it, and I learned a lesson. Never do anything nice for people.
Speaker 3: It would have been.
Speaker 10: Nice, you made it unnice because of what you did, because you can't admit when you're wrong. I'm actually very Maya kopa. I'm all about it all day long.
Speaker 3: Okay, that that that is fake news, but we'll put that aside.
Speaker 2: Michelle. I sent her on a beautiful vacation. She was getting a great reward, a great award, and I said her and her family. I put him in the nicest hotel in San Diego, the Del Coronado. And all she did was complain because I decided on a day that I was scheduled to be off because of breaking.
Speaker 10: News day just like three days. It wasn't one day.
Speaker 3: And we can survive without you. But I digress.
Speaker 10: Cannot you cannot fake news.
Speaker 2: That would be what you're saying. But Michelle, I do have something that I want to share with you. If you want to watch great series about that I that really inspired me and my faith because I like, not only do you read the Bible and go to church and and sometimes I watch church sermons online and stuff. You have to watch the series. If you haven't watched it, The Chosen then there's a History Channel series on the Bible if you want to learn more about the Old Testament because it's hard to read the Old Testament. It takes a lot of time. I've been trying to do the Bible in a year and it's going to take me three years. And then a news series by Mark Burnett and Roma Downey, or at least I just found it. I didn't know it existed, and I found it by accident, and I really loved it.
Speaker 3: I just finished it the other night.
Speaker 2: It's called a d It starts with the Crucifixion and then the Life of the Disciples and Paul of Tarsus or Saul of Tarsus. It goes through those those years in the early days of the church. I thought they were very very it was very enlightening. I liked all three of them. I think you might like it.
Speaker 7: That is you, I know. And the one really transformed myself, you know, the Lord really used in one of my children's life chosen. And then I was gonna say, yeah, that's true. I haven't heard of the ad, so I would definitely look that up. Love things like.
Speaker 2: That, and yeah, I just go to Apple TV and you just d it's Roma Downey, who I love, and her husband, Mark Burnett. They're wonderful people and I like them both a lot, and they've been on the program before. They do a lot of really good stuff. Anyway, Michelle, I appreciate your kind words. You know, radio is a heart medium, and I could tell you have a good heart, and as most of our listeners do, the overwhelming ninety nine percent of you. Thank you. Jason in the Free State of Texas, God Bless Texas. What's up, Jason? How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 11: I just got a comment made from one of your interviews on manufacturing jobs. He's talking about the number of manufacturing jobs that are available in the United States right now, over hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, actually we have Mike Roadie he said he gave him a number over six million. If I heard him correctly, he was talking about jobs available in the country.
Speaker 6: Well, I've heard around seven hundred thousand manufacturing jobs from others and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's probably right, but that's about to increase exponentially when this money comes online. There's twelve to fifteen trillion dollars in committed moneys from manufacturing.
Speaker 6: Well, that's my point. There's a lot of kids who do not want to do those top of works, and there's a lot of parents who do not want their kids working like that. They look at it as being beneath them. You see it manufacturing, you see it in trade work. Are we going to be able to fill those jobs? And that's the point I'm trying to make. Are there's going to be people to fill those jobs? I mean, back in the seventies, before the for the seventies, people move across the country for a factory job. That's not the case anymore. People have a lot of list of what they want from a job, and a lot of those jobs like that are not on the laundry list.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be a self imposed limitation, and that would close doors for people, and they're doing it to themselves. If I had that attitude in my life and my career, I never would have I never would have left Santa Barbara, California and gotten my first paid radio job in Huntsville, Alabama. If I didn't move to a bigger market in Atlanta, Georgia, I wouldn't have had a better paying career job and advanced my career. That would again self imposed limitations. You know what shocked me. I'll tell your story and longtime listeners will remember this. But when the Balkans in North Dakota were just thriving, and they were training people to be drivers and giving them a place to live, and starting salary being trained was anywhere between eighty and one hundred thousand dollars a year and probably an end all the overtime that you could handle, and great benefits on top of it. I said at the time, if I was in a situation where I had a dead end job, wasn't making a lot of money, I would have moved up there in a second.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Then a couple of months later, I started getting calls. People heard what I had said, they made the move. They were thanking me for the advice. And then I said, well, let's take this to another level. And then we started calling companies, oil companies, energy companies, and we started asking them what jobs they had available for people. And we were partnering listeners that weren't happy in their current positions, and people were moving wherever the jobs were left, right and sideways, and they were happy. And they'd called back months or years later and tell me they bought a house, they got a new truck, you know, things that were unavailable to them just a couple of years earlier, only because they were willing to take the chance. I would I would say to everybody, don't put self imposed limitations on your life. You've got to take chances. You've got to make moves, You've got to jump when you're on the high board. That's part of life. And if you have an opportunity, if your opportunities in another state, look at it as an adventure. I've lived now in six different states in this country, and it's some of the greatest experiences of my life.
Speaker 3: I've learned so much about.
Speaker 2: The country, different parts of the country, you know, having been raised in New York and ending up in Alabama. How you doing, Shawan, New York Talk Radio, Sean, Hey you doing, man? Welcome to Huntsville. Man, You talk funny. I mean, I learned so much and I just don't want to see people. I want the American dream alive for everybody that wants it. I want Americans to have their own home, beautiful home, and a safe neighborhood, with good schools for their kids, with the or truck of their choice that can take a family vacation, which I never took as a kid. We didn't have the money, and you know, be able to go out to dinner as a family once or twice a week, not have to worry about it, order pizza whatever you want, don't have to worry about the cost, and put money away for your future and your retirement and your healthcare and things like that. That's what I want for every American that's going to wraptlings up for today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, Donald Trump saying no, we're not going to count illegals in the census, and we're going to have honest numbers, especially when they factor population size into congressional districts. We'll get Tom Holman's take on that. Also the power grab that James carvill is talking about packing the courts in DC and Puerto Rico's statehood. I'll check in with Victor Davis Hansen, Katie Pavlich. Also the very latest on Russia Russia rush Gate as it is exposed, who is at risk of going to jail? We'll check in with Greg Jarrett, Mark Penn, Katie Molte Miller. If you don't know, she's Stephen Miller's wife, work with Elon Musk. She's starting her own podcast, and Joe Kansha All coming up. Say a DVR Tonight Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.