Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with on our radio It's Almost Famous podcast. We are here today to play a little game. Ashley and myself have prepared for this moment. Here's what the game is. We're gonna set up what we think would be the perfect, or in our minds, the most watchable Bachelor house, meaning we're gonna pick our bachelor, the host, the location, the villain of the season. But this is all going to be made up of celebrities, or at least people we know. Now. There are some stereotypical roles that you will hear us talk about. At the end of this we're gonna post this on our social media. We're gonna leave it for you to vote on which of the shows you would rather watch mine or Ashley's.
Speaker 2: So so I'm laughing at just what's about to happen here, especially since Ben doesn't know celebrities.
Speaker 1: I had to work very hard to put this list together. But Ashley, let's get it started. We're gonna start out with the location for the Bachelor mansion.
Speaker 2: All right. My location for the Bachelor mansion was the South of France, because who goes to the South of France? That aren't celebrities. That is the celebrity hotspot.
Speaker 1: That is true. The South of France. We're not far off from each other because I chose Lake Como.
Speaker 3: And it oh perfect, you got you. We're like right there, We're right.
Speaker 1: There, we're getting the same thing. We I think we both are going with the same vibes, right yeah, fancy romantic, full of celebrities. Easy for them to get there because they all have private jets that are flying back and forth all the time from these places. Actually, the host of this show was very easy for me to pick. Who was it for you?
Speaker 4: Should we say it on three?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: One two three.
Speaker 1: Harrison, No questions, no questions. So we have the South of France, we have Italy with a host Chris Harrison. It just makes sense. Now, this is where I think things will get most interesting.
Speaker 2: Your bachelor, my bachelor is somebody who I chose because I knew that you love him, and I knew that he's a universally appealing man and has been for so many decades and he's appealing to all ages.
Speaker 3: My bachelor is Kevin Cosner.
Speaker 1: Great choice. We were kind of on the same wave link here with a lot of I think there's some similarities with my bachelor. My bachelor is somebody that is iconic, so handsome, dated many many people in his career, and still adorned by people today. It's Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, look at you, a total classic. Great yeah, oh well their effort, dude, you've brought dead people into this.
Speaker 3: I would have made it JFK. Junior in that case.
Speaker 2: Because he's my ultimate man, Prince of America and my ideal as well as pretty much every woman's ideal. But okay, ideas for next time. Good job with Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 1: Great, thank you. The contestant that you think would get out of the limo in a costume, who do you choose?
Speaker 3: There was a lot of people that I could have put in here.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the obvious is like Lady Gaga because she used to come out her crazy outfits, the meat dress and whatnot.
Speaker 4: And then I.
Speaker 2: Thought, like current day popular would be chapelone, and I decided to go with somebody who always has a sense of humor. It's very likely that Jennifer Lawrence would show up in a costume.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good. I went with a little bit different of a thought process here. I thought back to my childhood, I thought back to current day. I came up with somebody that I think would come out in a costume, and some would say on purpose, and some would say just because it's what they wear. And that's Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, absolutely, I think it's because it's just what she wears.
Speaker 1: It would like seem like.
Speaker 2: A costume, like excuse me, girl, that is not appropriate a tire for this mansion.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, that would be my choice, and I would love to see her on the Bachelor. In fact, there's a world in which I bet the show could get her to become the Bachelor if they wanted to next year. I think I don't think so.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to do anything in the spotlight. But your mention of her is making me change one of my answers. If that's okay, I'll give you my original answer, say fine.
Speaker 4: But I have got to put her in here for one of the categories.
Speaker 1: Now, the contestant that cries the most. This feels like a category that you have a lot of respect for. Ashley. Who should you go with?
Speaker 2: It's one that I haven't chose yet, but I'm going to do that. But I'm going to fill in the person the version that I just took off of one category and replaced with Brittany. I'm going to put her in this category. I'm going to go with Anne Hathaway.
Speaker 1: Interesting, well, I had to go with the most iconic of all time. I put in here Ashley, Ashley and Eddie. I can't imagine anybody else crying like Ashley does and would do and has done on the Bachelor before, so Ashley will always be the legendary teary eyed crier in the on the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks, Ben, I guess you're allowed to put me in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, I am. You fit all categories for what was told to me, I could fit in and not. The next one is the villain of the season, always the one that's talked about the most, usually the one out of you know, anybody that's not in the top three, Usually one that builds the biggest following. KAI kind of carries this following into life. It's a big category, and I hope you chose appropriately.
Speaker 2: I have two, all right, So my initial thought was Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 3: She's having like a bad period right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know people like aren't liking her right now, which is why I kind of went for it.
Speaker 3: And then there's her ties to Ditty.
Speaker 2: There was another thought that I had, Yeah, we know that she's very unlucky in love and like she's willing to kind of like play the game of love, and I could see her just being dramatic and diva like around these women and the women not necessarily getting along with her. I've always liked her like just a spectator, but I felt like in the Bachelor Mansion she wouldn't go over that great. And on the same token, somebody else having a very bad time in the media right now would be Blake Lively and for very similar reasons. I can see her being the villain because I think that she says a lot of weird things, sometimes seems fake a lot of the time, and that never goes well in the Bachelor Mansion.
Speaker 3: Oh, if I had to pick one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I also picked Jaela because she had like had been seen on a date with Kevin Costner or a rumored date with Kevin Costner reason so she was already gonna get a leg up for the other women and they wouldn't like that. So I guess I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with Jaelo since that was my gut.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I might put Blake somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Now, that's very interesting choice because I chose the same person.
Speaker 3: A great and your reasoning.
Speaker 1: I've met j Lo hm and she was sassy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, how did you meet her?
Speaker 1: Tell us O tell I was on Kimmel the same night she was there, and it was a very awkward encounter. I was in my dressing room and her dressing room was right next to mine, and it was very clear that even a like making eye contact and like a wave was not going to be the outcome of our interaction. She very much was not treating me like an equal human, which not from a celebrity standpoint, we're equal, but we're all human. And I think anybody that has the ability to walk past another human without being courteous that they exist has the potential to be a terrific villain. Wow, Ben, Yeah, And I love j Lo So.
Speaker 4: You always liked her until that moment.
Speaker 1: I still like her. I mean, she's like fifty what five and looks like she's like twenty. She's I still got a lot of respect for her. She keeps. But I didn't like that moment, And I just think as I watched her, I mean, I don't take offense to it. Jayla doesn't need to know who I am. She doesn't necessarily need to say hello to me. I would appreciate it if she did. I just think if she did that to me and we're both on the Kimmel Show the same night, she has the potential to walk into a house and and do some glares that shake the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, totally. All right, Ben, do you want me to take over for the question? You can take over? Okay.
Speaker 2: The contestant that says that the villain isn't there for the right reasons, who did you have this?
Speaker 1: This is a tough one for me. I kind of went with somebody that was like too good to be true, meaning not every time that the villain says they're not there for the right reasons, they're not always right on that right Like a lot of times they're wrong. That person is there for the right reasons. They're just loved by so many people and they're friends with so many people that the villain gets envious. Yeah, so I went with Betty Davis.
Speaker 3: All right, explain further.
Speaker 1: Like I said, she's too good to be true. She was loved by so many. She walks into a room and it felt like probably the world stopped. She had that aura, She had that ability to make people feel seen and known. And I think that's the person that usually gets to target on their back because they're usually given the first impression Rose. And when they're given the first impression Rose, people always look at them differently. And I think Betty Davis would be accused of it and then ultimately show up at the end being like, no, I was always here for the right reasons. That person was wrong. I am who I claim to be. But I think she could be disliked by the because they would be envious.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get that.
Speaker 2: Do you know a lot about Betty Davis's history enough? Was she like kind of a controversial character.
Speaker 1: I mean she played controversial kids.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, so like her characters and her are like so tat.
Speaker 1: But she was always known for her authenticity. So I think what I remember just from I don't know, hearing the name Betty Davis, which is wild that we could still hear her name, you know, even though she died the year I was born. Is that because she was iconic, she was loved. She played characters that some would maybe frown upon or not be happy with, but yet she was authentic, and she was glamorous, and she prioritized that over everything else. And so I think that is a really good mixture for somebody that would be read to say you're not here for the right reasons.
Speaker 2: My choice was Katy Perry because Katy Perry is not afraid of calling people out, whether that's through songs or I just feel like she's just like not really afraid to speak her mind. She doesn't always look like the most liked person in the room, but she is, again, I guess, pretty authentic. She's I think she's pretty authentic to herself.
Speaker 1: That's a great choice. I love it. She probably would have also fall into the category of costume at the beginning for sure, the contestant that crushes it during the talent show.
Speaker 2: This is when I put Lady Gaga, because nobody's more of a triple threat.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. It's a great choice.
Speaker 4: Marilyn Monroe Okay, yeah, same situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same idea, same thing. What a cast this bachelor?
Speaker 2: No oscars has even had a red carpet like this before.
Speaker 1: Contestant that gets so competitive they injure themselves during a group date.
Speaker 2: So I didn't have anyone for this when we started the podcast. Throughout talking to you, I might go with Taylor Swift because nobody can beat Taylor, and she's sly and she has all of these ideas in order to, you know, make herself probably the most famous artists of all time. She she's always mapping out her career. I think, and I think that she's not gonna let any of these other people win.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think Taylor Swift is a really hard choice to follow up on. That's a great choice. I went with Simone Biles.
Speaker 3: Oh that's actually absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Simone Biles. I mean, this category fell into the athlete from me. I think, is somebody that is beautiful, competitive, successful Simone Biles would? I mean, I hope she doesn't injure herself, but she did injure herself during her last Olympics, and she still competed. I don't think she gives up. She sticks around. Ashley contestant most likely to say, I'm not here to make friends, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So this is where I put Blake lively, because it doesn't seem like many of her Gossip Girl castmates have continued a friendship with her after the show.
Speaker 4: She obviously she obviously worked with Justin Baldoni and they.
Speaker 3: Are not friends.
Speaker 2: Her and Anna Kendrick also, they've worked together before and apparently there's drama between they're not drama, but they don't love each other as well.
Speaker 4: So based on the track record of working.
Speaker 2: With people and not liking them, we're going to put in Blake.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great choice.
Speaker 2: At the same time, she is apparently very close to her Traveling Pants sisters, but.
Speaker 1: You know way more about that. I have no problems I know nothing about what's happening here. I went with Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 3: I feel like Jennifer Andison's friends with everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, I really did, because I saw friends and I wanted to put Jennifer Anison in the list. I don't have a great reason for this other than the fact that I just like to watch her on television.
Speaker 4: Again, I thought that you would say jen Andison for some reason along those lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's kind of my thought process.
Speaker 4: All right, who is oh?
Speaker 2: I like this question. Well, actually, I like the next question. The contessa that experience is a weird medical emergency during filming. I put this is where I put Britney Spears after you mentioned Brittany, because absolutely Brittany hasn't been so injury prone throughout her life between her knee and there's like always a reason that Brittany has to cancel a tour, whether it's her mental health or physical health.
Speaker 4: She's the one that I feel like is going to end up on that stretcher.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just because poor thing, we've already seen her in the back of an ambulance before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good choice, Ashley. This one's hard for me, So I kind of went with who who's really who's really good at getting attention for anything they do? And I've got to be careful with this because some names came to mind that would definitely cause listeners to never listen to this show again. So I won't mention those names. I'll just make people assume who it would be. But it's somebody dramatic, It's somebody known to enjoy any headline that gets posted about them. So it honestly was my third choice on this list. But I went with Courtney Kardashian.
Speaker 4: Courtney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you went with Courtney to have a weird medical emergency?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: But are you sure you had the right Kardashian because Chris' for a dramatic.
Speaker 1: Oh, who's the dramatic one other than Kim.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't think any of them are overly dramatic because.
Speaker 3: I'm an Ashley.
Speaker 1: Maybe I met Chloe.
Speaker 4: No, Chloe is very grounded.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think Chloe, but maybe like Chris would do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, I'm not against changing my answer to Chris. Chris has always been about headlines and getting her daughters famous for whatever reason. So let's change it to Chris. You talked me into it. I needed a Kardashian on this list because I needed people to vote for me. This one was fun for me. Contestant most likely to friend zone the Bachelor but enjoy their time at the mansion.
Speaker 2: This is one thousand percent the first. This was my easiest question to answer.
Speaker 1: Emma Stone, great choice. I went with Betty White. Oh, okay, that's a good one too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does Emma Stone not just seem to you like just a guy's girl that like you think that she's really hot and then you hang out with her and then maybe you're like, ah, maybe you're more of a bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah she does. No, it's exactly. That's very good. You know who else kind of brings that vibe to me on a day? Armis? Is that how you say her name is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like the hottest thing now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like she's like cool. Maybe it's just like me making it up in my head, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's definitely cool, definitely cool, all right, ben So Betty Betty White for you there, Who is the contestant most likely to eliminate self eliminate before a rose ceremony? I said Scarlett Johanson because I think Scarlett Johanson also so cool and she's just like knock. She's like, I am not here for the attention. I don't need to get further here just for the sake of getting further. I don't feel a connection. I'm gonna get out and I'm gonna use my cool voice and be like, hey, you're too cool for me, and I'm out of here. She doesn't take papara, she doesn't take pictures with fans when she's out and about. So I'm like, yeah, this girl like doesn't care, she's just all about like the work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why is your cool voice deeper?
Speaker 4: Her cool voice is deep. She's like a cool raspy voice, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I thought that you were saying, Like you when you think of a cool voice.
Speaker 4: Most like, don't you think that?
Speaker 2: Like most girls like either they have like a really nice, like light, like very feminine voice and then like guys love that, or they like really like a mysterious voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I'm a mysterious guy because they tim No.
Speaker 2: You're definitely not think about it. Like Jess has like that beautiful, ultra feminine voice, and I'm very jealous of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they kind of intimidate me. The mysterious does, which is why I chose the person I did. Emma Watson to me would just totally be too cool for school, here, no interest in going through the process, And if I was in the seat of the bachelor, she would be one that would intimidate me throughout the whole process and at some point I would like be nervous to speak with her and she'd just be like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: This guy sucks, I can I feel that. And I was going to also think of Natalie Portman. So we're thinking about like really intellectual girls. You've got your Brown girl here, I've got my Harvard girl.
Speaker 4: With Natalie Portman. They don't they don't need.
Speaker 2: This, Okay, So who is most likely to interrupt and steal the bachelor on a group date? Ben?
Speaker 1: This is this is a great question to try to figure out an answer. I went here with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could see that. I could see it.
Speaker 1: Because I think she just speaks up to what she wants and she has expectations for that. So that's my answer.
Speaker 2: I dabbled with that answer as well. I eventually went with Megan Markle because we know the girl says she doesn't like attention, but she does, but she does, all right.
Speaker 1: Final question here location for the finale in proposal.
Speaker 2: Well, this is outrageous, so I can't say it's romantic, but to hold an event like this would be after, you know, a red carpet fuller than the Oscars. Let's just put the finale in the middle of the coliseum.
Speaker 1: Like the Colosseum in Rome or them in La Rome. Yeah, that's a good I mean goodness, great choice. I actually said the fountain in Rome. What is it? Trevy Fountain?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh pretty, because they were gonna be in Italy for me, and so I was like, it's a quick trip and how beautiful to have that thing lit up from behind?
Speaker 3: Oh gorgeous bed at night?
Speaker 1: No, just gorgeous. Yeah, we should become the producers of the Bachelor. Would be like a one hundred million dollars show. Anyways, Hey, that's our choices. Go on vote for us. You can choose Ashley if you'd like, but I would take a lot more personally if you did choose Ashley over me.
Speaker 3: They're pretty equal, they are.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a tough choice. I think we might get fifty to fifty here. Uh, this has been the Almost Famous podcast. This is our ideal Bachelor setup. Make sure you comment, question, get mad at us if some of these celebrities are bad choices, We don't mind. We'd love the feedback. So until next time, I've been Ben.
Speaker 4: I've been Ashley. Say you guys wow?
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts,