Speaker 1: What's up, Frindosa, Welcome in to leading off radio on Fantasy Pros. I am Chris Welsh with an unstable internet connection.
Speaker 2: That seems that is Casey.
Speaker 1: Bubba looking beautiful as always, Beaty Interrick on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Is it the Welsh here?
Speaker 1: Hopefully everybody can actually hear me?
Speaker 2: Think you stream yard Bubba?
Speaker 1: What's up buddy?
Speaker 3: Now much my friend? Just a beautiful Thursday, A couple of games today, a smaller slate than usual, and a little bittersweet. So we're wrapping things up here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: It's the final one, the final Bubba podcast, Bubba and Welsh is the final one today. It is a little bitter sweet, a little bittersweet seeing all those early good don't cry, are you okay?
Speaker 3: You gotta cry? Allergies? Allergies are fun, man, I'm telling you. Allergy is a lot of fun. Everyone thinks everyone thinks. I take I enjoy the certain California laws a lot, and I really don't. It's just it's its allergies.
Speaker 2: Nap allergies.
Speaker 1: It's totally not ad that we're not going to be doing all the pods every week.
Speaker 3: That's it, right, Yeah, all the one hundred percent there too. I enjoy my Welsh time, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: And there's definitely the realization. I don't know why I had the realization today of like seeing all the early games and the early slate and being like, god, baseball is almost over. It's like almost there, It's like almost done. So there was just like a litany of I started to put props on and then realize those are the ten am games for me, and baseball is coming to a big, big close. But it went out with a bang, at least last night as Aaron Judge hit number sixty one and all the hubbub it went into the dugout, all the hubbub about how much that money, how much that ball was going to bring in financially.
Speaker 2: I'm five hundred thousand dollars was an estimate.
Speaker 1: And it hit the dugout. One of the bullpen coaches I think got it. They gave it to the Merris family.
Speaker 2: Which by the way, I think is really cool.
Speaker 1: But a two million dollar bounty looks like it's out there for if number sixty two gets hit.
Speaker 3: Bubba. Yeah. I'm just confused on why the bounty is so high when the real home run record isn't sixty one, So I got's that's that's my confusion.
Speaker 1: I think it's simply the oh.
Speaker 3: It's the East Coast Yankees bias, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean there's there's this purest thing, the purest of life.
Speaker 3: You can take the purest out the window too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean I think you you obviously are gonna agree with me. The purist is like, this is the real home run record, and it's like, no, it's not. It's I mean, I think even Maris actually said, but it's not the Homan record.
Speaker 3: Aaron Judge doesn't even believe it's the real Homer Like Aaron Judge gets it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There are a lot of sharing of videos today of what was it Maris with Mark maguire and like how happy and this is the real thing and up. But at the end of the day, I think there's that, but I think it's more the Yankee thing, more than the purest of Like, it's more that.
Speaker 3: This is the Yankees record.
Speaker 1: If he hits one more, it will be the most prolific Yankees home run hitter in a single season ever. And that's I think what it's about.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I get that that makes sense to me because Judge is deserving of that. But two million dollars for baseball? People, come on, there's a lot, a lot of other things to do in this world.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of people with the crazy, insane disposable money.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, that's really that's true.
Speaker 1: You know, the people that you and I aren't going to be like, all right, so let's get a pool together and let's invest in that.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to be someone who's just.
Speaker 1: Like, boom boom boom, two million dollars whatever, guys that don't care, because it's true, gonna only go up in value over time as a yank.
Speaker 2: I mean, the only thing that can happen that.
Speaker 1: Would be worse would be that ball being defeated by iron Judge. Maybe again, like that's why you buy that ball and you hope to sit on it and no one gets it for a long period of time, but big crushing ball. I don't know if this is true, and it might be trolled on this, but I thought I saw I saw someone tweet about this, and again I very likely could have been trolled, so I'm acknowledging it. But someone said that Zach Hamill like bought out a section. Does anyone know if that was true, if he bought out a whole section or was I just getting trolled?
Speaker 3: If you were getting trolled, I was getting trolled too, because I saw the same tweets going around in left center field. He bought like a whole section out well, I think that's what Charlie Sheen did that. Charlie Sheen did that a few years back, did the same thing, but he like the whole left field section of a ballpark. Like, so it's been done. I don't know where Zach. Where Zach get the money for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, I mean Zack's got a YouTube channel, He's got a lot of people that are out there. I mean that's a great question. I don't know where he would have got the money for. But to his logic, I mean, what would be the return for him to get the a get the ball, but also be to get it for his YouTube channel and stuff like that. To buy out a whole section is beyond me. What would that cost? What would the what would the I don't know what bleacher seats are those, I have absolutely no idea. But that was the thing out there that he that he he bought the whole section out that Campbell, the famous home run getter and gets all out there and whatever.
Speaker 2: But it was pretty cool. It's cool that we got it.
Speaker 1: We got both of the things too. I just want to point out we got the pool holes seven hundred and we've got the we got the sixty one at least by Judge with Marris. So now the question is going to be, does Judge break it in a matter of whatever it is five or six games?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's gonna get to sixty two?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Ondred percent, I bet you does it tonight or tomorrow? I think they played tonight tomorrow. I do.
Speaker 1: I actually kind of do too. I think you're gonna have less of that tenuous, weird picture thing that's going on, you know, no walking or anything like that, just to attack him and then he goes at it.
Speaker 2: But again, no fan got it. There was there is a there was like a story.
Speaker 1: Going on about this, like a restaurant owner. The restaurant owner guy who dropped it essentially dropped half a million dollars, and they kept panning back to him, and then it ended up going.
Speaker 2: To yeah, wonky Saint Judge gave it to mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, So it went to the Mary's family, which was really awesome. So it's just a it was a cool thing all around, nice way to kind of end the season, and I don't know, there's a little bit of happiness, Like Zach Campbell bought out a whole section.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jim, Jim's makes a good point. And I was thinking about it. If Hamill bought out that whole section and what if the ball like lands like twelve rows up and he's in the first row and someone else runs it and picks it up. I would laugh so hard. Oh god.
Speaker 1: And can you imagine too, I would have wanted like a camera on it if someone ran into his section when the ball got hit, because you know, people would just hoard that section if that's what I went to.
Speaker 2: So we'll have to watch.
Speaker 1: Thats what we'll look for. We'll be looking for the record to be to be passed in the next couple of days here. And if there's anyone that can do it, Judge can do it.
Speaker 2: And I'm not interested in the.
Speaker 1: Whole prolific this is the record or blah blah blah. So oh Wonkey's I didn't realize this gave it to his own mom. Yeah, his own momh I think I missed that, so that's even cooler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it works out for him because then it comes back to Northern California or Central California and he can go see it whenever he wants. Title he kept the ball.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean when he signs of the Giants, he can see it whenever he wants.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't put words in my mouth. Just speculating here, just saying he's the.
Speaker 1: Grossest thing too, is that like piece of pio was just attached to Judge all year, like he just got him. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's so ridiculous, piece of pas attached to the steroids. It happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if he likes to. Yeah, we can't even I don't even know what to saying. I wanted to like negative about it, but I couldn't do anything about it. By the way, I just want to point out to everybody. I have the text out to Joe because Joe said confirm with me on Thursday, not received a reply back. So you're gonna have to tune in tomorrow to see if Joe does show up. If it is, uh, it could be one of two bald guys. It could be this bald guy or the bald guy that we were hyping up here.
Speaker 2: Some other headlines.
Speaker 1: Tyler Glass now pitched three innings, giving up two hits. He did give up a homer while walking one, striking out three in his performance. You know what was the I mean, three innings is about what I expected, you know, three four innings maximum. If he was efficient, I think he could have gone a little bit further. But I was looking. Did you happen to see the innings cap, because I think I wanted to say it was right around our pitches. I'm sorry, I wanted to say it was right around fifty, but I just didn't pull the number.
Speaker 3: Yea, I didn't watch any of it. I saw looked at the stats in the highlights later as around fifty, give or take, is what they wanted to do. Their whole ideas. Their whole idea is to get into like seventy or eighty by postseason and get maybe five innings out of them. So it's a good, good start in that direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, fifty exactly. It was fifty pitches, thirty two strike strikes he threw. He had the three k's, the Homer gave up a couple hits, so three innings got him fifty. He just wasn't as efficient where he maybe could have gone like a little bit more. But good to get glassed now back. Also, Red Sox activated Nate Eyavaldi for everybody here from the il over the last couple days, You guys can take that for what you will. On the injury front, Trevor Story not expected to return this season due to a left heel injury, and Fantasy teams don't know otherwise. Actually, you know what, Fantasy has probably got better because they just made the hard decision they could make before and they're actually getting good production.
Speaker 2: What a disaster?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I think maybe I would know. The answer is, I'm about to say it. But like you want to talk about disasters of Fantasy relevance this year, I want to say, Trevor Story is near at the top, but Chris Bryant not hitting a homer in court like Chris Bryant's year is a disaster. Like teams changing with expectations, Trevor Story and Chris Bryan are at the top of biggest disasters.
Speaker 3: Right one hundred percent, and Trevor Story at least had a run where he was good, and you look at his overall stat line, it's not horrendous, but not where you drafted him is what you're looking at. He's great bounce back Canada last year's at least he shows the potential. Where Brian it's just broken. It looks like, so I was anti Briyan to begin with some kind of bias there, But yeah, Brian was a tremendous Like it was just Rockies being Rockies. Let's put that. Let's spend a lot of money and a guy that can't do anything for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and didn't Story have like that two weeks?
Speaker 3: It was like two weeks I kept unconscious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, unconscious is a great way to say it. He was completely unconscious. But now he'll be out for the rest of the year. Ya Out remains out of the lineup on Thursday again, another one of those players where it's like doesn't matter, it didn't really matter.
Speaker 2: Tiger's a couple injury pieces.
Speaker 1: They placed Kerry Carpenter on the ten day IL with left lumbar strain and Matt Manning on the sixty day IL with right forearms train much worse there and Charlie Blackman was diagnosed with a torn meniscus in his left knee is going to miss the remainder of the twenty twenty two season.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest mysteries I think.
Speaker 1: Over the last couple of years is why did the Rockies never make a concerted effort to just get him off this team?
Speaker 2: I mean, just build within with whatever minor leaguers you got.
Speaker 1: You got the guys like Totalia coming up now, like, just do something else. Why has Charlie Blackman still been out there? This has to be it after this injury.
Speaker 3: Right, you would think so he saw as I think a year or two left on his contract, but you'd hope he kind of like just say you know that, I'm done type thing. It doesn't make sense. You know, you're rid Veronato. You read a story when you have a slew of outfillers in your minor league system, like you said, and they went and paid Blackman. So it's weird. Great career, but it's definitely fizzled off quickly.
Speaker 1: Also, like, you can't tell me that a contract makes a guy unmovable, because it's just not true. If a team wants to do it, no, I mean they did it in the Diamondbacks did it with stupid Bronson and Royal attach a prospect to it, like if you really need to get off it, maybe it's not worth it. You know, black Man, he's a face. He's one of the only faces to that team. So you know, he's got a theme people with the beard and stuff. Maybe he sells jerseys, but I don't know, I don't see why let him block. But also maybe the Rockies just haven't had enough talent that they feel is being held back so wide. You know, it's a little different when you don't have a player that's coming up, like a team like you know, just jump to my head. Of course, the Diamondbacks. It's like when you guys got like Corbyn Carroll and stuff coming up, you can make moves to move David Pralta. You can move David Pralta onto someone else. When you've got a guy like Corbyn Carroll that's gonna come up. Rockies don't exactly have that, have had. They've got him in the miners. It's just not close enough. Zach Veen, who'll be playing in the Arizona League starting next week, probably their most prolific you know, prospect, but Montgomery another one of those that's out there, but they just are not quite on it. This is an interesting note here from Wonke. I think Wonkye put this in.
Speaker 2: I love this debate.
Speaker 1: Who would who will you draft next season first? Zach Gallon or Spencer Strider.
Speaker 3: It's a great question. When I saw that on the outline, It's really tricky because Striider has that ceiling of I think we talked about it on Tuesday, two fifty three hundred strikeouts potentially, like it is crazy numbers. But Gallon's just been a consistent underappreciated like dark horse, Like he'll get a couple of soy young votes, maybe not first place votes, so he's gonna get some. I still go Strider for the ceiling that you're getting, but Gallon, like if you like the draft safe and then take risks later, Gallon's a really strong pick to tick.
Speaker 2: Striider is definitely my pick.
Speaker 1: I did it. I have this decision in the early mock, which which Bag and I will actually.
Speaker 2: Be recording today and it should be out later today.
Speaker 1: People are looking for it. Where we're breaking down our early twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three fantasy Baseball Redraft Mock and I had this decision and Strider was the first pitcher I took, and I know there's risks in it, but the guy has made so much many changes and has become so elite of.
Speaker 2: A strikeout option.
Speaker 1: Yes, I worry about consistency and command into next year, but I don't know. I mean, I think at worse it could be similar to.
Speaker 2: A c situation where ce, you know.
Speaker 1: I think even the previous year, we're like, oh, it's got to fall apart, and it didn't. It didn't.
Speaker 2: It just got better.
Speaker 1: I am very much team Spencer Strider for the wins, the context of the team, the run support. I'm a little bit worried about the Diamondbacks and in this rebuildish type of thing that they're in.
Speaker 2: But it's very close. It's very very close.
Speaker 1: But this is pretty easy Spencer Strider to me, and his mustache is pretty great too, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: Let's not deny that. Let's see this day.
Speaker 1: In baseball nineteen eighty six, Chicago Cubs rookie Greg Maddox defeated the Philadelphia Phillies eight to three. The losing pitcher was his brother, Mike, was also a rookie. It was the first time brothers had ever faced each other as rookies.
Speaker 3: Impressive. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: Marker, and I love that it was the Maddox brothers. Let's go through some stat heroes. Ed wardo Escobar three for five with a homer and five RBI yesterday, Chas McCormick had a homer, three for three for the Astros.
Speaker 2: Brian de la Cruze. This is that season.
Speaker 1: Boy, look at this list. By the way of players, this is one hundred times of the year of September. Yeah, totally, Brian dea la Cruz homer, Jake Cave three for three, Jock Peterson two for three, Matt Olsen had a homer. Alex Verdugo with a homer. Taylor Ward, when's the last time we said his name? Two for four with a home run, Alan Treo with a homer, and Aaron Judge of course going one for four with a home run. Totally that type of season. Why it is nice that we don't have the forty man anymore because this would be dramatically worse for anybody playing to the end. But got to make the tough moves in redraft to pick up guys like Brian De la Cruz and Jake Cave to win your championship, Bubba.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what makes this kind of a fun yet stressful, annoying time of the year that all of a sudden, these guys that really have not been relevant at all and could not be relevant next week, but that doesn't matter because season's over.
Speaker 1: Exactly on the pitching side, Bryce Wilson never would I guess eight innings, three hits, no earn, run, six strikeouts. Brandon Woodruff was great, six innings, ten strikeouts, Rich Hill six with nine strikeouts. Chris McKenzie really finishing off the year so strong, and it's funny. Was working on my redraft ranks just looking at his numbers and how far I need to bring him up for next season was a fun exercise. Six innings, six strikeouts, three hits, one and run. Justin Verlander also eight strikeouts over seven innings. Some stats Zeros, Pete Alonzo, Joey Gallo, Ryan mount Castle all four for four k's, John Bertie oh for five with four CAGs. Remember when Bertie was going to be the Fantasy savior at the midyear and everyone was like, this is why you don't have to draft your saves. This is why you'd are your steals. You don't overpay for your steals because of Bertie.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, and then this happens. He gets hurt and he's just not the same.
Speaker 2: No, no, no point zero.
Speaker 1: On the pitching side, Johnny Quato got lit up six earned runs and five and two thirds. He did a seven strikeouts, So Mitch wh White three earned runs, didn't get to the fourth. He had a k not that I expect anybody was streaming him. Dan Creamer three earned runs in five in Jacob Rizzy three and two thirds, one earned run, three walks. But we know why he's on this list because Wonkey saw Jacob. Wonkey's always gonna put Jacob to Rizzy numbers on the list, So everybody knows what's going on. The home run contest, yeah, no, it's always bad. The home run contest we had yesterday was the Wonky Bonus, and the Wonky Bonus did not hit for anybody. And what that was was somebody under a hundred career homers getting a home run. I think I took Austin Rightley. I actually was thinking about Matt Olsen too, and I went off of it and Wonkey had Cleaver Torres. Nobody hit it whatsoever. Joe did get a bomb, of course, and got to move up the list because of Aaron Judge, but nobody else because everybody at the top of the leaderboard, everybody, everybody went for the bonus and it was not hit.
Speaker 2: So it is still a very tight race.
Speaker 1: Cat Fox is in the lead at fifty six, l Scale at fifty five, with Helpless in Miami, High Covey at fifty four. So those top four are within two home runs of each other. And you've got to Wednesday. You guys, got to Wednesday for one of you to win that autographed Fernando Tatis jersey, which will look very very good in whatever abode you have. And of course what also would look good is a nice little crown or tiara over at bet MGM. This matches my hat. Actually, this actually looks pretty good. And if I'm gonna say so for myself, I've got the blue Stones for bet MGM. Use our promo code leading off. Do it right now, Go use the app, go jump on, get on on the website, whatever it is. Use a promo code, get a thousand dollars risk free first bet up to and they're gonna hook you up. Go do it today, support the podcast, get some bets on, and get yourself prepped for playoff baseball, because that is what I am ready for. So bet MGM and thank you to them for all season long. Thank you to these wonderful tiaras. Thinking about doing an auction in the off season for some game used tiara stuff. What do you think, Baba, you like that?
Speaker 3: I think it's a great idea. He makes some baseball cards, put a little tirra piece in there. I think there's a market for that for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, if we made some custom cards, I've got like three pieces I could put on and maybe even.
Speaker 2: Take some of this. Yeah, there's some custom stuff.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll just straight up auction off the red one. I don't know. I think we got some. Make sure you follow me on Twitter for all of that big old hype stuff we need. We definitely needed and I'm very well accessorized. Thank you cards. It's one hundred percent right. All right, here's some props today. I kind of went all around because, first.
Speaker 2: Off, I'll tell you the list was littered.
Speaker 1: With morning game stuff over at Betting Pros. The MLB prop cheat sheets where you want to be, it's gonna just throw tons of good names for you just to get your juices flowing if you're not focused on where you want to go. So I kind of went through and tried to find some names that I was just really into. As a matter of fact, on the total base prop, I just picked two plus money plays of big names. But on the pitching side, the top guy I could find was Jeffrey Springs, and I really and that's another one of those guys in going for next year's stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I'm really.
Speaker 1: Going to be in on Jeffrey Springs next year, and he is in no value to anybody yet. Jeffrey Springs five point seven is a projected strikeouts today. It is versus Cleveland, though four and a half is the number that you need and it is minus one thirty one DK, so you just need five strikeouts. John Gray up against Seattle, this one might even be tasted here over on UNIVET plus one twenty five. He's projected at five point nine. The number is five point five, So you need six strikeouts from John Gray, which is very doable against a Mariners team. I kind of like that one. Your two plus total based money plays of bigger names a Doulas Garcia one and a half total bases over plus one fifteen on DK and Bobby Witt Junior up against Detroit one and a half total bases at over at univet plus one fourteen. So Bobby with Adolas, you got John Gray, Jeff Springs.
Speaker 2: What do you like out of this crew here, Bubba?
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to Jeff Springs one, just because he's been a strikeout monster. The only concern I have is Cleveland doesn't strike out a lot, but Springs has been awesome and from the hitting side, it's funny. I was going to pick at last Garcia for the home run call, and I changed my mind. I love him tonight against Marco Gonzalez. I think that's a really good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are some good ones if you guys want to check out, if you want to play over on the DFS slate, Bubba, what do you got for us for today? Like you said, it is kind of a weird day. What are you looking at? Stack wise pictures?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's only four games tonight to target here, So pitching wise, you got show Hay on the mound, which it was obviously great. John Gray is not a bad discount on DK as well, And that's about all I really like. It's a rough pitching slate that means like a lot of bats, and you can go Carlos Don too, But I always love the target Shaw Manias. The Dodgers are one hundred percent in play Texas versus Marco Gonzalez as well. Those are my top two looks for you. But I think San Diego versus Andrew and he who's gettingup a ton of bombs could be kind of fun as well.
Speaker 1: So I mean even one of the fun things in there. You mentioned John Gray. That's like two times over why you might want to make the bets on him. You know, that might be a play when you talk about him on both sides. Going over to the home run contest, boy, you guys got to buckle down. You guys at the top, you got to buckle down. I got my forty spot, I got my forty homers on the year, and you know, and Jim's brought up an interesting question. Would a judge bot not be winning due to double headers?
Speaker 2: So that's interesting question.
Speaker 1: So Judge's got sixty one homers if you take I don't know how many homers he hit in double headers, you take that off, I think, so, I mean, how many homers do you think he hit in double headers this year? Maybe two at most. If that was then he'd be at fifty nine and the judge bot would win. A judge bot would beat everybody in the home run contest. Still a couple more days to go, but that's a rough one. So I like that question.
Speaker 3: You need to do like a home run survivor where you can only pick each player once a month or something like. I wouldn't say a whole season because that's tough, Like you can only take judge one day a month.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I think a season would be fun.
Speaker 3: A lot of fun for gens like us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, generates like us.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're you're gonna have.
Speaker 3: To go to day La Cruz in September at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: We're paying totally.
Speaker 1: We're taking Brian dal La Cruz. We're taking backup key.
Speaker 3: Chris Taylor of the Dodgers for sham Manya please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I really really think that would be actually that fun, like doing like a league like that would be fascinating a lot of guys in the chat too, So the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks over here a fantastic talking about doing like listener leagues and stuff like that. And I agree, I actually really really love the one and done contest type of idea. But you know how we would manage that would be a whole nother ballgame.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of Homer's Baba, you had.
Speaker 1: A pretty good year, which probably should have calculated how you did on all guest appearances, but you.
Speaker 2: You did well.
Speaker 1: I think you did very well if you were here every day. So what do you got going for tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm eating chalk. I'm gonna go with the obvious year, and it's because I love the fade one Sean Mania or not Sean and Iya, which I'm gonna call it Cole Irvin in this matchup. So give me Mike Trout, who's having a great finish to the season, or remind everybody who he is, So give me Mike Trouvers Cole Irvan.
Speaker 1: Ooh, and I don't see anything else on the board here either. Let me go back and look. If I don't see a Wonky, I don't see a Mayor. We know Judge is going with Joe, and I gotta tell you, I had not picked mine before. You know what I'm gonna go with this just kind of jumped out to me. I'm gonna go with my boy Adulas Garcia. We talked to you. I like you. I'm gonna go with my boy Dolas Garcia today. I'm already at forty. I hit my marker that I want, uh, so let's see if we can get it and a wonky thirty.
Speaker 3: So it's okay, that's right.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope, So, I hope.
Speaker 1: So I'm give me both here. I'm a here seven months away from forty. I think so, I really hope it is. Hey, Well, but you did a fantastic job. You and I, obviously we have a great relationship. Way before fanit, wait, wait, way before Fantasy Pros. As we've been doing stuff for a long time, we've always considered you.
Speaker 2: Only a few guys out.
Speaker 1: There are true brothers of it that you fit in as far as what Bogman I do it in this league. But I just want to say you did a great job here this season. I'm glad that Fantasy Pros gave you an opportunity to be on here, and I think listeners and watchers of the streams enjoyed you on, so just wanted to give you a hat tip since this is your final episode.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, my friend. It's very nice. I appreciate the listeners. They've been awesome again the chats and on Twitter and everything. So it's been fun. Hope to do it again more often with you next year or whoever, whatever endeavor we do. I always enjoy the il family and bright Side Welsh. I get to see you in like thirty three days. You do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, you know what I found out.
Speaker 1: My wife got a little bit of the business because we found well not that it's her faul or anything like this, but my son has a play and it is on the Friday night, a first pitch, so I will be away for about an hour on there.
Speaker 3: You did it on Wednesday, and there's no conference stuff on Wednesday, so you give us you and me at the ballpark.
Speaker 2: Baby, let's do it. That's what you get in on Wednesday. And that is a reminder.
Speaker 1: Make sure that you're following and you know, follow Bubba at Beating and Trick, follow me on Twitter. Is at the Welsh starting on Monday. Unfortunately, you know I won't unless something changes, I won't be here, but I will be over in the Arizona Fall League because it kicks off on Monday. I will be there breaking down Jason Deminguez, Jordan Walker, Jordan Lawler, Nick Gonzalez, Tink hence all the top prospects in baseball that are going to be there. Brendan Davis. I'm going to be out doing for the entire month, and later in the month is going to be first Pitch.
Speaker 2: I have no affiliation with it, but the.
Speaker 1: First pitch are isont a conference and that's where Bubba's gonna be out there.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see guys like you know, Paul Spot, your favorite way.
Speaker 1: It's going to be there. Yeah, there's a rumor we might even get I blow up a spot, but look, Frank Stanfele from CBS might be I mean, it might be blowing up. But the cool thing is we're all going to be together and we'll all be posting information out there, So follow us on Twitter. That's the best way to do any of it because it's not necessarily here. Again, unless Fantasy Pros wants to do some stuff and cover AFL.
Speaker 2: I'm right here to do it.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna be an awesome run for about six weeks and we'll I'll be together, Bubba and I sitting in the stands talking baseball, talking prospects. And that is also why you might care, besides the toting of all of it, is that it's usually where the first best ball, the first drafts of the official kickoff of the twenty twenty three season happen. There. They'll do some NFBC drafts and the usually the new projections for Steamer come out right around then, and then you'll also have, like I said, all of that stuff with the first draft. So if you guys care about it, the Twitter is the best for me.
Speaker 2: I am uh, I've got the Patreon.
Speaker 1: Is it the in this league? I say, is it the in this league? In this league dot com? And my show prospect One where I'll be doing extended coverage of the AFL and stuff like that. So subscribe to that, go to this league dot com if you want. And that is all that we've got. Did I make all Yeah?
Speaker 2: I made a harme.
Speaker 1: Did Did I make a home run call at Dolas Garcia?
Speaker 2: I did what do you got, bubbs?
Speaker 3: That is one last thing. Follow my Twitter. There might be something coming out on Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh we got something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying I'm gonna find out often. So yes, you guys, Yes you will. You guys call it Twitter.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit in broadcast and I'm gonna find out the deep here in just a second.
Speaker 2: So I here is your teas for tomorrow. Friends. I have not heard from Joe. Will he be here? Will he not?
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to tune in and find out for the final episode of the twenty twenty two regular season right here at leading off, I will be here, but who else might be a surprise Brendas.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much. Bubba, great job.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you again tomorrow on the final one. We're leading off for Bubba Welsh. It's leading off and we're out of here.
Speaker 3: Peace.
Speaker 1: Friends,