Speaker 1: Everybody knows it's poison, but you drink it because it's fun and you enjoy it or whatever. But started really digging into how bad it was for you. It just wasn't serving. It wasn't good for me, and it made my wife nervous that I was getting older and still kind of getting after it. And it was an easy decision for Family.
Speaker 2: Episode five nineteen with Brett Young. How many Brett Young songs can you sing? Mike in case you didn't know, I got case you didn't know, meercee, I don't know the rest of that mercy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he got a bunch of hits. He is also massive, you know, because he sings a lot of emotion filled ballads. I feel like he's too tall.
Speaker 1: Too tall to sing my do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt like, once you hit like over six', four you can't sing emotion filled songs. Anymore that should be a. Rule and HE i haven't Seen brett in a. While and so usually how this works is we do this show at my, house but it's not in my. House we have a building on the, property And michae will, Go, okay the artist is, here so we let him in the. Gate they come through the.
Speaker 1: Gate they.
Speaker 2: Park at that, POINT i put my shoes on AND i let everybody walk down BECAUSE i don't like the awkward walk in while you're talking and you have to sit down. Together so as soon as they sit, Down i've got it time to WHERE i can just walk into the door and be, like what's, up. Everybody so it also doesn't feel Like i'm big leaguing and making them wait for. Me SO i walk in and, AGAIN i haven't Seen brett in a. WHILE i thought he was standing on.
Speaker 1: Something he was so.
Speaker 2: Big, dang he's six.', six hey why are you standing on the?
Speaker 3: Chair man he's.
Speaker 1: Six six he's.
Speaker 2: A Monster. BRETT young i got a bunch. Of hits he's got a. New record it's called two. Point ZERO and i haven't heard. Him speak i've heard him but like, say stuff like. HAVE opinions i was pretty happy with this podcast because he actually had opinions. ON stuff i think he just, Felt, Like hey i'm a singer and not somebody who needs to give my opinions all.
Speaker 1: The, time yeah that he.
Speaker 2: Is great yeah.
Speaker 1: He's BROWNER than. I am you.
Speaker 2: SAID that i did not. Say that his back to, The Basics. World tour you can get tickets at brettyungmusic. DOT com i think THE things i had wrong about him WERE one i didn't realize he only played one Year At Ole miss it's an interesting story with a bit of perspective from him.
Speaker 1: Being older now.
Speaker 2: As, well yeah and then he went back To Like fresno state or whatever to. Play baseball the baseball stuff's always interesting. TO me i didn't realize. That Totally was? That's two and what ELSE did i not realize? About him maybe the whole playing bars for a, long time but not Here, in nashville and of all places, to move It's.
Speaker 1: To, arizona.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's true and also a story about him and, his wife like we'll get. INTO that i didn't really AGAIN because i haven't heard him like expand. ON stuff i learned a lot about him anything. From you how much Of a california?
Speaker 4: Guy is like he loves. The?
Speaker 2: Ocean, yeah yeah as, you said he's darker.
Speaker 1: Than.
Speaker 2: You. Yeah Yes brett young episode five one nine again give him. A Follow Brett young music his album two. Point zero it's. Brand new they only did, one song which was in case you, didn't know and he has a different version of that with a different artists on the song And Again brett young Music dot com for tickets to. The tour here He Is, Brett young brett good to, see buddy, you, Too man i'm seeing You.
Speaker 1: In hawaii you look.
Speaker 4: Really tan Hawaii and australia right before.
Speaker 2: This fun or.
Speaker 1: Work both australia was work and fun first headlining tour over there and then to beat the, jet lag Stopped in hawaiian flew my family out to meet Me in hawaii for.
Speaker 2: A week to beat the jet lag or to actually Go. To, hawaii yes actually Go.
Speaker 1: To hawaii. THAT'S yeah i mean we normally tour there and he actually had that placeholder to play some shows there on the.
Speaker 4: Way home and we've hit that market a Lot.
Speaker 1: For, hawaii yeah we play it every year and it's rare for entry acts to go, over there let Alone be this would have been our fourth year in. A row and the promoter was kind, of like is it risky that we're doing this? Every year and we, thought not but he felt kind of. Like it so we gave him THAT and i brought. My family oh you didn't do show It?
Speaker 2: On, hawaii nope just play What, was australia like for you have you even building a base?
Speaker 4: Over there you?
Speaker 1: Know what it was our first headlining tour and we had only been once to PLAY That cmc rocks like back in eighteen, or nineteen so we hadn't tested that market, for me and it, was insane like a really quick sellout. On everything added a second Date to sydney that sold Out to it was fun because it's Like a it's kind OF the, uk crowd the respectful listening like music, people crowd but with a little bit of party.
Speaker 4: To him because they're, assie still you KNOW what?
Speaker 2: I mean did you get a little bit of that feeling like you had when you first started? IN manager i hope we, sell, tickets yeah.
Speaker 1: FOR sure i mean the same way we felt the first time we decided to go over TO the uk without the festival. Backing it but they're just hungry. For it they don't get enough, of it so they want it really bad and they're like they're asking what the set list is in case there's a song they might, not know they're going to go.
Speaker 4: Learn it they're pretty.
Speaker 2: Into it when you perform in a Place, like australia your body clock's got to be. So different do you give yourself enough time when you get there To ADJUST and i won't even say, jet lag but have friends that are ballplayers and If They're east coast and They're Playing, west coast like even that's a shift to their body and they're. Feeling it does that affect you and Your, Perform.
Speaker 1: Yeah i've, finally like because of the amount of times you've done in THE ukf I think i fine.
Speaker 4: Tuned it there's. No adjusting you're not there.
Speaker 1: Long enough so, for me it's like sleep at night as much as, you can but definitely block out at least an hour mid afternoon. To nap otherwise you're going to crash. On stage SO if i can like leave soundcheck and lay down for, an Hour then. I'm okay AND if i do it, That way i'm pretty much still on this SCHEDULE when i. Get home whereas if you, Fully adjust i've gone TO the uk for three weeks and adjust it and then come home you have to do it all. Over again so that, afternoon nap since my kids aren't there, with me it's pretty easy to just grab one real quick on the bus And then.
Speaker 2: I'm Fine if, america exploded and you have to move and of these places and live in one of the places that you've toured out of.
Speaker 1: The country where would, you? GO man, I mean i could, tell you like BASED on UK and eu trips what it, would BE and i would have stood pretty firmly on it until this Trip. To australia we only got two Days, in perth so we only spent like two Days In. Western Australia but perth is like if you Trapped southern california in like the seventies.
Speaker 2: Or eighties i've only Been, to SYDNEY and i have friends that are from and they Say that perth and it's like a whole other part of like a whole, different country.
Speaker 1: Nothing, LIKE sydney, I MEAN and i had only Been to brisbane before. THIS trip i feel like every Pocket in australia, is different kind of like here In. The States but perth, WAS like, i mean the last day we had lunch on like this little main drag with all the shops and all, the restaurants and there was like a car show, driving by and everybody was in seventy five degree weather tank tops eating lunch outside and it just, felt like, YOU know i grew up In. Southern california kind of felt like being transported back to. My CHILDHOOD so i think that would that would be making a run for it. Right NOW if i had, to pick do? YOU surf?
Speaker 4: I did i was really bad AND so.
Speaker 2: I stopped whenever You're doing Australia, or hawaii these are. Water places i'm not a. BEACH guy i grew Up. In arkansas no beaches have no use for, the beach so not. For me you seem like A beach you look like a. Beach guy what do you do? Water wise you just sit on. The beach i'm in.
Speaker 1: THE ocean i love, to like, you know, salt saying like the whole thing is. MY vibe i love being at. THE beach i hadn't like what my friends called an irrational fear. OF sharks i still feel like it's. Pretty rational they're. Out there you hear about it all.
Speaker 2: The time did somebody ever get bit when you were? A?
Speaker 4: Kid, No, no see that's why they, were like they're.
Speaker 1: Not here there are. Different beaches, i'm, like well they're in. This ocean, You, know well you're.
Speaker 2: Not wrong they are in.
Speaker 1: That. OCEAN yeah i. LIKE that i don't want to be the one to prove. You wrong i'm just gonna. Chill here the girls in bikinis are on the, beach anyways.
Speaker 2: YOU know i convinced me to like, the, Beach though like what is there?
Speaker 1: FOR me, I mean. I don't i don't know how to. Convince anybody my reason is because like that's, My CHILDHOOD like i grew up. THAT way i don't know how to convince somebody. THAT didn't i don't know how to tell people that think that the shore at the lake is called the beach when it's definitely not, the BEACH because i grew up at the. Real, BEACH like i don't know if you didn't grow, UP there i don't know how to sell you on it if it's not. YOUR thing i like being out in. The sun there is a too hot, for me there's too cold. For me That's Why southern california was perfect seventy five in. THE sun i like the way saltwater feels on my skin when. IT dries i think that's just because that was my childhood. For, me yeah not convinced he didn't. Do it there's lots of Bikinis And i'm.
Speaker 2: I'm married now that's.
Speaker 1: Over same THAT'S why i didn't go there in the. First, place yeah.
Speaker 2: How hard was it to?
Speaker 1: Move here this.
Speaker 2: IS temperate i DON'T like i don't. Like weather the weather. HERE sucks i don't like weather. At, all well There's your THAT'S how i can. Convince you the BEACH where i grew up seventy five, every DAY so i would like the beach if there wasn't.
Speaker 1: A beach you just that's how. It is that's HOW where i. GREW up i was one mile inland from, the beach seventy five. IM perfect i love.
Speaker 2: Going to california except for, everything else MEANING that i get carsick.
Speaker 4: And you have to.
Speaker 2: Drive EVERYWHERE if i like their fifty one percent of, the time my taxes would be can't do. That abnormal it's. So crazy it's just hard to. Get, around yeah but the temperature, LOVE it.
Speaker 4: I mean so. There's that moving here was a. Big adjustment but.
Speaker 1: It, was, like ah it was, Short though like the first three months felt like there's NO way i can.
Speaker 4: Do this then all of a sudden it just. Felt normal was it.
Speaker 2: The nineteen tornadoes in the first three months you?
Speaker 1: Were, here No because i've been here like what twelve. YEARS now i feel like tornadoes were kind of not a THING when i first, got here and now they feel like they're like twenty x what they WERE when i. MOVED here i don't know what. That is and especially my wife's fear, Of them like she's. Not wrong that's like my thing, With sharks like there are tornadoes and they could.
Speaker 4: Kill you but she feels like if there's.
Speaker 1: A warning In like kentucky that she needs to get in the bathtub, right.
Speaker 2: Now like your shark, irrational Fear you're she's. Not wrong she's, Not, wrong yeah because they do just kind of. POP up i threw Up. In arkansas we had, Tornadoes, everywhere yeah all. The time so, to us, we're, like eh it probably going to. Hit us. We're good unless there's one that's touched down within like, a mile then we'll kind of lean towards. The bathstub we won't even get. In yet oh She's from oklahoma and that's that's all, that. Happened, TORNADOES yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel that's that's kind OF how. I am SHE just i think since we, had babies mama mode kicked in, pretty hardcore and so like if there's if there's any chance it might. Get there she's making up a bed in the downstairs closet with. NO windows, i mean she's she's. On it how did you? GUYS meet i, WAS old i was probably like og SLIDING.
Speaker 4: Into dms?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Platform, FACEBOOK yeah. I was i Moved to arizona to, write songs but way before a record deal. OR anything i knew a guy that had a, publishing DEAL and i knew a guy that was going to let me crash, with him and, HE said la is not happening, for you just come. Try IT and i think they had, just started like just, Started Geopopulating like facebook knew where, you were so it would recommend people in. Your area and it knew that a GIRL that i Knew From orange county was GOING, to asu and so she popped UP and i hadn't seen her in my feet in like, a year but because IT knew i Was, in arizona she popped up and her Roommate, was taylor AND so i, WAS like i kind of dated that girl a little bit and she kind of caught FEELINGS and i. Ended IT so i can't tell her to hook me up to. The ROOMMATE but i can go around HER and dm her Roommate.
Speaker 2: On facebook but then you got to wonder if the roommate's going, To, go hey what do you think of? This guy don't don't you?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: HIM no I, TOLD brett I told taylor the. Whole story we both knew we were doing an, end around so we avoided. That completely it Still didn't we still had some trouble with it down. The line once we were like, a couple we had like some. Awkward experiences but it's all. Good now but at first it was, a thing.
Speaker 2: How long did you guys date before you?
Speaker 1: Get married we dated for almost, six years and then the first YEAR that i, lived here we.
Speaker 4: BROKE up i wrote a bunch of songs.
Speaker 2: About that did you move? Her here and then you guys?
Speaker 1: Broke? UP no i moved here, without her thinking THAT if i decided this was the right place, for me she would.
Speaker 4: Come after.
Speaker 1: And uh and then long distance just wasn't working in different places in. Our lives and it wasn't like there was no. Big thing it just, wasn't working. You know so broke up for two years and dated, other people and you probably. Even dated you probably even met A girl i DATED because i was in like an ACTUAL relation i.
Speaker 2: DATED you i, was, LIKE no i, DON'T know i can check out a pretty.
Speaker 1: Wild time i'm not that memorable a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Where it was pretty crazy, for me.
Speaker 1: But yeah so we broke up for, two years, and uh the first time we talked in, TWO years i, just, said well obviously this is, still Something but i'm not interested in. Dating again we've done, That before so you want to move here and? Get married and.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: WAS quick i mean she was she was like kind of on the way out in a relationship with. Somebody else we like had to wait for her to end that relationship and then, move here and WE were i mean we were married inside of a year and had a kid within a inside a year.
Speaker 2: After that and all that That man repeido RIGHT as i, Say It, mike repido see what. You're, saying, yeah, yeah yeah that.
Speaker 4: Was good.
Speaker 2: That's, fast however the fact that you dated her for a long time and then it was just, like hey, to me that feels like respect more. Than ANYTHING like i was respect you so MUCH that i think we should get. Back Together and i'm not gonna, take around like if we're going to get, BACK together i really want to.
Speaker 1: Be, Serious yeah and to, be fair she was the one that wasn't ready the, first TIME so i was, really saying you're going to respect me and not make me wonder where it's going. This time i'm five years Older than taylor at the time she was. IN college, i was, you know, twenty seven she was twenty, Two whatever so that was, me, saying like we know it didn't work because, of timing not because this. Doesn't work. This works so now, we're older and if we want to get, back together it's because we're doing.
Speaker 4: The thing and she agreed and we were.
Speaker 2: Married quick so she moved Here and i'm assuming she didn't get.
Speaker 1: An, apartment no crammed into my tiny one bedroom In the gulch and we ended up buying our first place while we were planning our wedding and didn't even live in it because then we moved into it and found out we were pregnant and that was too small to start, a family and so bought.
Speaker 2: Another place so you bought a place in you could even move.
Speaker 1: Into it we lived, in it but while we were, renovating it so we kind of lived. In it you know what, That's like you like cram into the corner bedroom while you fix up the rest of. The place it was finished for the last two weeks that we, owned it so we didn't really live.
Speaker 2: In it did you write any songs about the whole experience of, the breakup the long breakup and then get?
Speaker 1: Back? Together, oh yeah you went Here To kiss me is about the breakup from my, first record and then we re released it on the. Last record THAT'S literally i visited Her, in california we, broke UP and i flew home Early On New. Year's eve that's about. Our Breakup dear me is a SONG that. I wrote i think that was On the Ticket to, la record my. Second Record dear me is about kind OF if i could go back and tell my, younger self like that breakup, Is fine you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Be, all right you get the. Girl BACK and i wrote that after we got.
Speaker 1: Back together i've written a ton of breakup and get back together Songs.
Speaker 2: About taylor what about songs you wrote about people from that period where you? Weren't together are those kind of?
Speaker 1: Persona agata THIS is, i mean this, is TERRIBLE but i haven't really thought about it since you asked. THE question. I didn't I think i was, always again it was. Always, Hurt no i'm SERIOUSLY that. I, KNOW yeah i think it was. Always, Hurt, Yeah no i'm. BEING serious i have never thought, about IT but i think it went more topical. Than personal for those TWO years i dated a girl that while we were, broken up that definitely wanted to take it to the. Next step and it never registered with ME why i couldn't because ON paper i, should have PROBABLY until i got Back with TAYLOR and i, was, like oh just she just. Wasn't HER so i THINK when i was, WRITING songs i would either write a breakup Song about taylor or write to a.
Speaker 2: Topic instead writing to a topic.
Speaker 1: IS interesting i have a friend who has a.
Speaker 2: Massive song it's pretty much his song that people know. Him for he's got a few number one so that's like, his song but the song. Is not he, wrote it but it's not, about him which is interesting because he'll tell the story of the song, and, Go hey i'm gonna play this song. For you it's a. BIG one i, WAS sitting i was in a, writing room and she had this idea and it was about. A guy and it's always kind of weird to hear a song that someone wrote not, about them but then they sing it and you know them, for it so you've always felt it's. About them do you have any?
Speaker 1: Of those especially, more lately up until marriage, AND kids i tried to always write from like not just, personal experience but like. CURRENT experiences i feel like that's the best way to be authentic and connect with fans is like this just happened. Last week i'm just, Like you you're just. Like me you're not alone in this. Type THING but i realized, pretty quickly especially, with kids like if you, do that you're writing a. Lullabys record you can't just do, That right AND so i had to really fight to then let other writers in the room share their experience to write. Their song but like you can still even though it's, their story you can take an experience that you've had that comes close to that and draw from that so that you can lend to the song and have it still like kind of have YOUR writer's dna on it a, LITTLE bit, i think which was A challenge, i enjoyed but it is still weird to, then go this is kind of, my story, you know like this is, my song but it's not really.
Speaker 4: My story you.
Speaker 2: Wrote it and he wrote it, with her and now, he's like, you know we're wrote it and nothing to do. With me but his life is kind of turned into. That song so now you can go and WHO knew i was writing about what's happening now more than it was ten or so. Years AGO but i always feel like that's an interesting experience as a songwriter and, an artist when you're writing a song from a songwriter's perspective that's, not you and then you're, the front you're the face of it.
Speaker 1: As, WELL yeah i think your first job is to, be authentic but your second job is to connect with everybody and everything that people are. Going through so you can't you can't really. Do both you can't hold onto, that authenticity authenticity in the moment thing and give a little bit of everything to everyone all at the. Same time so you do have to stretch it a. LITTLE bit i, feel like how tall? Are you? SIX' six i danger that tall and you're.
Speaker 2: Still, wearing boots, yeah six seven so that it should be some. Sort of law.
Speaker 4: You, guys, HATED it.
Speaker 2: Well i did apparently you could see up your shorts when you SAT down before. I walked in i also, had SHORTS on. So i changed but we like to keep our, camrangles very low so it goes right.
Speaker 4: Up the shorts it was a speedo, to be, fair.
Speaker 2: That's true but it was a. Very, baggy Seedo yeah was?
Speaker 4: I've lost weight.
Speaker 2: If you, ARE six six i do feel like. Boots, ARE illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah i mean i'm not wearing like a cowboy boot that has like a.
Speaker 4: Heel on it are?
Speaker 1: You? Kidding, me yeah yeah it's it's a Deceiving six six my favorite thing meet and greets. EVERY every show i. Get this one you don't look This. TALL on instagram i don't know. What That means does instagram? Have like it it's like you're leaving a liquor store after you've robbed it and there's like a measuring tape. On the wall Like what does instagram?
Speaker 2: REALLY tell you i think that means you don't put up enough pictures of you with, normal sized people because then. We would know Because when sent seni in a while, AND walked in, I was, Like, i dang like you're. Pretty buffed too you hitting.
Speaker 1: It. Pretty hard yeah in the last year and a, half or so been like digging into health and wellness. A little bit what does that mean a.
Speaker 4: LOT of things i quit.
Speaker 1: DRINKING last year i got really into like longevity and things that kind of. EXTEND your lifespan i just saw everything's kind of geared towards being around for my family AS long as.
Speaker 2: I can Do You you. Brian, JOHNSON stuff.
Speaker 1: No i think he takes a. Little too far he thinks. HE'S looking better i think. He's looking weird. He's looking weirder he's kind of see through.
Speaker 2: At, this point yeah it's like he looks like like a super. Villain, a bit yeah and he's, like forty four but he could either look seventy or thirty one depending.
Speaker 4: On, the day yeah and he spends.
Speaker 1: SO much time i just joke with somebody about this the other that he spends so much time on this thing that don't die has really become like don't live because he's not.
Speaker 4: Living at all he's doing nothing. But not dying why'd?
Speaker 1: You quit drinking it started with how hard mornings, with children were and THEN it just i started like kind of digging into everybody, Knows it's poison like you know, that it's poison but you drink it because it's fun and you enjoy, it or whatever but started really digging into how bad it. Was for you AND then as, i got older like hangovers got real and kids, got up early and it. Just wasn't serving it wasn't, good for me and it made my WIFE nervous that i was getting older and still kind of. Getting after it and so it was an easy. Decision for family the.
Speaker 2: Last few weeks including today before, He came over i've done. ACUPUNCTURE to sleep i. Don't Sleep well so i've tried thirteen fourteen different things, with some effort with some investment, in my time like So not just i'll try this for a day and see. If it works and so, my, wife's like hey should. Really try acupuncture i've tried it, for injuries before, like SPORTS injuries and i really didn't feel like it helped that much in. THE injury front i a friend of his a professional, professional tennis player and he, lived by IT and so i tried it. Didn't Work there but i've. BEEN doing acupuncture i fall asleep within the first, forty five seconds?
Speaker 4: Is that, Right IT'S.
Speaker 2: Crazy and i Don't know if i'm sleeping better, at night yet and my hours are weird so my sleep schedule is. Always A battle but i've done acupuncture in not three weeks, in a row and as soon as she puts, the Freaking needle. All i'm out you ever done? ACCUPUNCTURE at, all i have but.
Speaker 4: Not for sleep i've done it for, like nerve stuff.
Speaker 2: AND that's why i, did IT before and, i felt well a nerve from injury.
Speaker 1: Was yours.
Speaker 4: INJURY we don't i.
Speaker 1: STILL don't know i had a shoulder thing that, caused not pain but caused like, tremors and stuff and it ended up being. A nerve impingement i don't know what it was from what, arm my left my. Non dominant arm so you didn't, picture that arm you didn't, throw, IT ON no i, I my guess my best guess is that that was like, radio TOUR era and i was walking through airports holding a guitar in that hand and it kind of like pulls your arm out, of socket slightly but you're doing it for, hours and hours and radio tours like three radio, stations a day five days a week for nine months, if you're lucky if your, Song's doing well and that.
Speaker 4: Was THE only thing i.
Speaker 1: COULD think about i was texting with my right hand and holding my guitar with my left hand. All the time, OTHER than that i don't really use. My.
Speaker 4: Left arm heavy?
Speaker 2: Is that guitar?
Speaker 4: What are?
Speaker 1: You they're heavy have you held like The actual like gibson Case with a? Gibson, in it yeah. THEY'RE like steal. I don't know you're.
Speaker 4: A big dude have you got? A better guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know i saw on TikTok these coffee mugs the way? Twenty two pounds have?
Speaker 1: You? Seen those no? Why freaking hilarious what's the point of this mon see if you.
Speaker 2: Can drink out of it with, that spelling it that's just what?
Speaker 1: ARE we?
Speaker 2: DOING i know? I, about, one yeah yesterday That's.
Speaker 1: What wed mike have?
Speaker 2: You seen that it's still like? Two hundred dollars don't want to. Have about one it's. Like eighty nine it's. Still too much there's. STILL too much i saw that one guy drinker like holding, a, baby like, yeah no problem.
Speaker 1: That's, the one yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the one you have. Seen, that one no you must have been a different. Algorithm than that we're on the. Cool guy algorithm you must.
Speaker 4: Have be on.
Speaker 2: Some nerdy algorithm.
Speaker 3: Let's take a quick pause for a message, from our sponsor and we're Back On. The bobby cast.
Speaker 2: What what is your algorithm?
Speaker 1: On TikTok, uh mostly sports, but it changed like it changes based. On who's which one of my friends is like gone on a kick and sent me too many.
Speaker 4: Things that day.
Speaker 1: It's it, got like way it got political to THE point that i was bugged BY it and i Had to, refort you know you can go in. AND reset it i had to go reset it Because Everything, Was, Trump Trump, trump trump trump and whether. Good or, BAD i'm like i don't need everything, To BE political like i actually come here for music To. Get, off twitter yeah. It's too much so right now, it's mostly baseball and it will be most baseball seasons.
Speaker 4: Be mostly baseball I'm a. BIG dodgers fan i think.
Speaker 2: You, know that yeah, but, it's, like you guys this is the same question asked to My Friends at, Ohio state fans like how fun is it to root for a team that has all the money and doesn't give a crap and just spends more?
Speaker 1: Than everybody, else really.
Speaker 4: Fun, Super fun. YEAH winning's Awesome i guess i'm. A, bit jealous.
Speaker 2: YEAH winnings. AWESOME i don't i had struggle so. Last basketball season I'm a. Massive arkansas Fan We Have, john colly parrie so we spend a bunch of money on. Our basketball team but we knew that wasn't going to. Be Our Year But John tyson tyson chicken spent, millions of dollars a BUNCH of in, i own money like we're going to be really good this year and the. Years to come it just Felt weird because i'm not used to being a favorite or having money in. Anything at All i'm. A cubs fan we always suck, except Twenty sixteen And i'm an arkansas fan and we just.
Speaker 1: Generally, aren't good yeah, You're not wrong like it feels better if your team isn't, expected to win. Then They Win when old, miss had, that you Know, baseball at miss when they Won That college world series that they weren't expected to, even go to that felt Better than the Dodgers Winning. The world series but being a fan of a team that wins more often is still better than being a fan of a team that.
Speaker 2: Loses more often Have You, met Clayton Kershaw.
Speaker 4: Not clayton Most of The dodgers not clayton Have?
Speaker 2: You, met o'tani.
Speaker 4: No not yet he's new.
Speaker 1: TO the team i was surprised how big of a.
Speaker 2: Dude he was. He's really big we were looking him up today And He's not. Brett young, big but.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's like he's proportioned the, same as me just. A little shorter he's a. Big, guy unicorn yeah and he.
Speaker 2: Does it all you Played Baseball.
Speaker 1: At ole miss what?
Speaker 2: Was that story how'd you? END up there.
Speaker 1: Sec had the best conference in college baseball. At the time it, does pretty often but at the time, it was like hands, down THE best AND i was i had turned down the draft out of high school because they weren't offering ENOUGH money and i was going to get. A full ride it just felt like. The RIGHT decision and I saw. Four california schools you're allowed to go on. FIVE official visits I saw, four california SCHOOLS and then I Went to old miss because my high school shortstop. Had visit there what Were the? FOUR california schools i always forget, all OF Them but Sc University, of san diego the private, school like THAT Not THE A, tech Usd No Not. San diego state AND then SO I did SC ucla US d and i always forget, the fourth one but it Was. In northern california it might have been like it might have been a Smaller one like chico or. Something like that and it was just because it was a PARTY school and i was interested in maybe having some.
Speaker 2: Fun in College, But, in, oxford mississippi yeah.
Speaker 1: My shortstop got an offer while, we were there and it sounded nice to go Somewhere with somebody i've been playing with. For six years and our center fielder went on the trip with us wasn't, getting an offer and they gave him what's called a preferred, walk on position where he's gonna have to, pay for school but he's gonna. Make the TEAM and so i just went and. THEY offered me i think, TO this date i still might have the biggest scholarship they've ever. Given a freshman so it wasn't gonna cost. My parents anything, at the time they had to split nine scholarships over the whole, thirty MAN roster AND i think i got a, full ride everything but like books or. Something like that so best. CONFERENCE in baseball i got two of my buddies.
Speaker 4: Going with me the.
Speaker 1: Girls Are, BEAUTIFUL in oxford i had a, great recruiting VISIT and then i hated it and left.
Speaker 2: After, one year hey you saw now that baseball gets full scholarships all, the way around right because the new legislation.
Speaker 4: They, just passed yeah they've been working on that for a long.
Speaker 2: Time and it's weird that. They, still didn't yeah but now they determined the roster back.
Speaker 1: A little bit but.
Speaker 2: It DOESN'T matter and i think, if you know thirty two full. Scholarships, or whatever hey. Victory.
Speaker 1: For baseball yeah title nine made everything really hard for a, really long time and football was getting eighty full rides and baseball was trying to split nine between thirty people for THE four years i was, In school anyway so that's a good it's a good. Move for baseball No. Oceans, in oxford no everybody would say you Can. Go to biloxi and that was. Funny to me that's like people saying that. Lakes have, Beaches to, me, i'm like no that's. Not the same i'm.
Speaker 2: NOT that person i. DIDN'T say that i think you're you pointed at me when. You said that so, you, Signed, up well, arkansas you know we, had have, beaches they're short.
Speaker 1: We, had docs yeah you go where you have a PLACE where watermes I worked on I.
Speaker 2: Worked on marinas yeah that's. Greenas that's right One. Year at oxford?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: WHAT happened uh I think mostly i, Always STAY homesick but i think that's. A cop out I think mostly i wasn't happy with the way baseball is going. The COACHING staff while i loved, THEM as people i don't think that it was a right. FIT for me i went from like earning the number two starting spot as a Freshman, pitching on saturdays to having one bad game and getting shoved into the bullpen for the rest of the year and. Kind of FORGOTTEN and had i known that they were going to replace that coaching staff, over that summer They went to. Bianco THAT summer had i known they, WERE doing that i. Would HAVE stayed but i was JUST nervous that i wasn't going to see, the field again which wouldn't.
Speaker 4: HAVE been.
Speaker 1: FAIR i was i won my first two starts and then had, one BAD outing so, I was like i was just an eighteen year old making. A rash DECISION i think i. Should have stayed did you keep playing? Ball? AFTER that yeah I Went, to fresno state and opening that, MY junior year i blew up my arm in the bullpen, before The Game had. Tommy john surgery and so.
Speaker 2: When did the? Music thing start unofficially AND officially.
Speaker 1: Unofficially i Went to a christian school and, everybody LED worship and i got shoved into the position of Leading worship every friday in front, of you know seven hundred. People or whatever always just thinking that's. ALL it was i didn't think there was any. Future in that that was a hobby and a kid that that thing that kids did to Get girls, at christian, schools you know it was athletes or guys. That LED worship and, i, Was like well i'll, just do both YOU know. What i MEAN and when i, HURT my arm i sank into like a little bit. OF a depression i DIDN'T know what i was going, to do next and IT was like i was In A big dave, matthews band face and so it was like drinking beer at the lake and learning How To play dave. Matthews band SONGS and then i Moved back from Fresno to southern california and a few of my friends had gotten jobs in, the entertainment industry and one of them was doing Makeup For, the pussycat dolls and it was right when. They took Off They had Don't you at radio, at the time and she introduced me to, some industry people and so we'd end up at these events that would then move to an after party at somebody's House In, the HOLLYWOOD hills and i had an inevitably get past the guitar until a couple, months into that, people were like, you know you you should probably, Actually pursue this like this shouldn't be something that's done at three am when, Nobody's really listening like you. Should PURSUE it and i took a shot and went started playing bars And Restaurants, in orange county and THEN moved to la and started DOING it IN la and i did ten years of RESIDENCIES that sometimes i had five nights A week where i was making a better living than my friends.
Speaker 2: That had jobs and from there You. Moved to arizona.
Speaker 1: Arizona was kind of in the middle of that because, the cover, gig You Know, in orange county It Wasn't like jimmy ivan was going to walk in to A Steakhouse in Corona dea mar that wasn't. Going to HAPPEN so since i realized there was no, FUTURE in that I went to arizona to try. To WRITE songs when, I came BACK i decided i needed TO go to LA and so i went and did the Same thing AFTER arizona in la for a. Couple of years.
Speaker 2: What was it specifically that Major. Muvir to nashville all of.
Speaker 1: My friends that were getting record deals were like nineteen year old kids, sleeping on couches getting like, boy band, Deals You know and i'm now coming, into, My, Thirties going okay i've been doing this. For ten years i'm the only one of MY friends that i know that's making. A Living singing but i'm seeing other people's songs for people eating dinner. That DON'T care, and i, THOUGHT you know i. Like writing songs maybe i'd Go write for i'm too old to get. A RECORD deals, What i thought i'll go write songs for people that have Record. Deals in nashville and it was like less than a year of me pitching, songs and people instead of putting the song, on an artist they want to know who the. Demo singer was and so IT happened like i think it. Took ten months were.
Speaker 2: You living out here or were you coming out here and just? STAYING at first.
Speaker 1: I TRIED that so i had AN investor that i was working with who, had connections here and we came and we made, a record here and after we, MADE that record i fell in love. WITH the town i tried to come every once, in a while but IT felt like i had to start over in terms of my social NETWORK every time. I CAME back so i moved, here Thinking like if i'm going, TO be here i have to, Actually be HERE and so i.
Speaker 4: Came here Alone that's why. Taylor didn't.
Speaker 1: Come at first it was kind of a leap of faith to come OUT here with i didn't. HAVE any connections. I had nobody i had to come try to, make those, MYSELF and yeah. I just started i mean the first ONE hundred songs i wrote here were also with people who had. Nothing going on we were just we were just nobody's together trying to get. Somebody to LISTEN and then i got lucky Enough to have Laurel Kittleson At. BIG machine go i Missed Out, on SAM hunt and i. See something here i'm not going to miss out. On this one and she Brought Me. To jimmy harnon what was the?
Speaker 2: Song she heard or? Was it she songs kept trickling into her and.
Speaker 1: She was intrigued i've never asked her what. Song it was i'm kind of bowldied my way into a writer's round at the listening room and it was still downtown before, they moved it and, She was there so do you know she was going?
Speaker 2: To be there did you know people were going?
Speaker 4: To be there WE had she i.
Speaker 1: DON'T think she i don't remember who was that was on the round with me that she was, there to see but she wasn't there. To see me do you know who was? On, The round. Gosh i'm trying it might have BEEN one that I Did. WITH carly pierce i used to be On stuff with carly, all THE time and I know that carly had some interest from a gentleman here That worked with disney at The Time.
Speaker 2: And big machine, in, THE end yeah.
Speaker 1: I know we both ended up in. The same place end, OF all that i don't remember if It Was a carly. Knight or not there were there was a. Group of girls do you remember a Girl GROUP CALLED sister c i don't do. You they had they ended up having a couple of songs and then kind. Of fizzled out but before they even, HAD their deal i was doing writers' rounds, with THEM too so i was people had stuff going on on THE nights that i would bully my way. Onto The stage but laurel wasn't there, to hear me so she had to use either social media or a friend of a friend to get in touch with me once she had taken me to her.
Speaker 4: To her label Do YOU.
Speaker 1: Remember vitamin c as we go?
Speaker 2: On? The, graduate oh yes the Song It's, hers One girl One WOMAN. And vitamin c and she had the graduation song and then they did the smart thing where they put like people talking in the, middle of it Kind Of like bruce springsteen Did Or the. Jerry maguire song It'd, BE Like jerry, I love you very important. Girls and merger but they did have a graduation that was like that was Like THE. Jam vitamin C. Different than, sister see though you have to you.
Speaker 4: Have to do it right if you're going to talk. In, a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah It's hard enrique glaciers nine TO eleven version a plus you. LOVE it well i don't love nine to eleven, for the rest well for the, rouge state that, for the record j didn't love, nine to eleven actually, hated nine eleven which, Would never happen but awesome, Version of it like he's like you, can be ma how can Be? Your hero baba and it's like the towers have been hit, and, YOU'RE like dang. I, Felt that yeah so to talk, in a song it's gotta be. Like super, SPECIAL but yeah i put my power rankings of, talking in. Songs not heroe nine to eleven version, of Number One The Jerry. Maguire bruce springsteen what was, That, song Though mike because i'll know it when, you tell me because it's like the human brain weighs three hens, with three pounds, You Know that, jonathan nikky guy that. Was a plus we used To Play That. The, secret Guard, Yeah, SECRET goden jerry. I love you that was a. Good one too. That was Good and Then I'll put graduation song. A number three those are three. Great talking Songs.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised sam hunt doesn't get.
Speaker 2: In, there, anywhere, NO no i think you're missing, This because no i'm, not, missing no no this.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: Very elevated bro you would understand.
Speaker 4: A good talking you're. DOING clips talking i know, what YOU'RE doing.
Speaker 2: But i Get How does sam sam?
Speaker 1: Talks into talking sam literally talks.
Speaker 4: Whole choruses something.
Speaker 2: But that, Would Be weird, like, sam's like yeah, so we are, it's the party and then what are you gonna put a?
Speaker 4: Clip, in that no but he does it instead.
Speaker 1: OF the clip i know he, is the clip but.
Speaker 2: That doesn't count, if you're talking because then I'D put.
Speaker 1: Somebody i don't know you had. Parameters, ON this yeah i just.
Speaker 2: Made it all up. Right right now so the only rule.
Speaker 1: IS the one i was sitting here thinking it was actually impressive that you were going to do a top three off the top of your.
Speaker 4: Head.
Speaker 2: Right, There yeah yeah and it's also. Risky to go my favorite is a nine to eleven song. For the record i'm really.
Speaker 1: Taking to take.
Speaker 2: A chance there it felt like you're not great unless you.
Speaker 1: Take a.
Speaker 3: Chance That's true the bobby cast will. Be right back This Is.
Speaker 2: The bobby cast when you do, a new record how do you not repeat yourself if yourself has been successful.
Speaker 1: In the past that's the hardest that's like the hardest part is to change, enough to hopefully hopefully gain like a like a, new fan base but not alienate the ones that have been there, FROM the. Beginning i think but that's, always THE goal right, i, always say like you're you're continually continuously pulling back the same curtain a little bit more with, your fan base but you want to leave like the front. Of it open and that's weird for me to say, it THAT way because i can't go Back and, Write mercy again like that's, that's, so oncanic like unless we do what we were, talking ABOUT earlier And i write.
Speaker 4: Mercy, somebody else's. Story YOU know so. I don't know i.
Speaker 1: DON'T want to i don't want to Become something, That I'M not but i also don't want. To BORE people and i haven't figured out the answer. To that yet hopefully we're. Still doing IT but it's i think that the format country music at radio. CHANGES often, Enough i mean i've been here twelve years and we went from what we were calling bro COUNTRY to what i feel like is full blown traditional.
Speaker 4: Country right now for.
Speaker 1: The most part it changes often enough that if you kind of, follow what's working you might stay. For different ENOUGH but but i don't. KNOW the answer i think it's more important to be authentic than it is to worry.
Speaker 2: ABOUT boring people, i think, sonically, same question right even if the songs, aren't the same if, you're same producer differ producer on, This new record.
Speaker 4: Dan was on a lot.
Speaker 1: Of, this RECORD again but I Did use jimmy robins a little bit, on this.
Speaker 2: Record and it is also good at i, won't say changing but modifying per The Artists like dan Special, and and yeah so you're using different producer. A little bit you also sonically don't want it to sound very similar where someone where you've been gone for a while, and, they're like oh Let's let's hear, brett's new music, and, it's like well sounds very, Much the same like it's, A, Fear, RIGHT.
Speaker 4: Yeah well I think it's.
Speaker 1: I think everybody you can look at the biggest artists in our format right now and they're they're getting accused of that. By, SOME people yeah i mean then it was Fun working with jimmy because we did do a Few things with dan loves to take just a guitar and a vocal and. Start from scratch that's his favorite. Way to create he wants he wants to start from, THE ground up i would imagine, most producers do rather than having to kind of use what something that's already been created and. Work Around, that with jimmy there were a couple songs MY current single i wrote. Ten years ago the production on that was it was in the Middle. Of bro country the production on that sounds full pop. Across the board that's not what's. Working right Now, so with jimmy we got to go, in and go let's deconstruct this all the way down to the vocal and melody and start over with what's working and put This kind of americana.
Speaker 4: Thing on it and so stuff like that was.
Speaker 1: Actually REALLY fun and i think when you do, stuff like that when you're pushing towards a sound that you, haven't done before you do give yourself the opportunity to be a little bit different than you've been. In THE past and i think we did that a few times. On this, RECORD but again i NEVER want some i never want to be like the Guy that's Like moose to town and. Fgl's KILLING it so i put try TO sound like fgl on, twelve songs, EITHER you KNOW i want i still want it to.
Speaker 4: Sound like me do you.
Speaker 2: Ever do anything it's really weird, and, you're like ah we probably shouldn't, go this hard do this different.
Speaker 4: Of a SONG so often i.
Speaker 2: THINK that's good i think you. Should do that we sometimes.
Speaker 1: We'll write that song thinking there's no way anybody will, ever hear this but. We need to we need this exercise in songwriting to. Not get stagnant Or me and jimmy had A Guy named tim myers who Was Originally in one republic who, left the band but it's still. A big songwriter come INTO town and i had this RIDICULOUS idea that i was HALF kidding when i threw it out and, we wrote it and it's A song Called, conway to kanye and it's basically it's like, basically Saying like if i'm going to GO out and I want the dj to Play Everything from Conway Twitty.
Speaker 2: TO kanye, west i Mean That's The ELECTRIC cowboy where, i grew up they Played Everything from Conway. Twitty to nelly it was A, little before, kanye, but yeah wait did? YOU cut that i have a.
Speaker 4: Demo of.
Speaker 2: It that's awesome. THAT'S not you i wrap, In, the bridge okay, don't do that but feel that feels, weird to say but once it makes plenty OF sense because i think. Everybody, Lives, THAT conway well I would say kanye anymore Either because. The hitler stuff but.
Speaker 1: Still like that he took that, back, again though yeah for like.
Speaker 4: A week probably it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of Like When when elon, Musk, was like trump You're on. The epstein files you can. Delete the tweet you really. Can't the lead did You know? What, I'm saying yeah kanye can't. REALLY take it i.
Speaker 4: WAS just kidding i.
Speaker 2: Agree, with, YOU yeah okay I just made I'm just saying I'M pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure i couldn't even if we loved the song put.
Speaker 2: That song out but this is What sucks to kanye has freaking, bangers like dropouts like one of the greatest albums. Of our lifetime can you separate? ART from ARTIST i. WISH i could I feel like I can if i like. The song enough. I'LL be HONEST i believe. I Can fly r kelly Is. STILL the jam i, hate the dude, by the way, hate the dude hate nine to eleven, for THE Record hate r kelly and hate. NINE to ELEVEN i believe I Can. Fly space jam tell me if that comes on and you're not like arms out like.
Speaker 4: It can.
Speaker 1: Catch my SUBCONSCIOUS but if i START thinking about.
Speaker 4: I got to.
Speaker 2: Turn it Off What about michael jackson because he really didn't get, Confected of anything. He, Just settled yeah i'm giving him all.
Speaker 1: These really, no no no no no.
Speaker 4: No no that's, a great area.
Speaker 2: Because that's great I'll, listen to jackson especially after watching THE documentaries about i feel like he.
Speaker 1: Was set up and Are you? As diddy next where are we going with? This, bad dude yeah can't listen.
Speaker 2: TO no Because i saw diddy beat the Crap out OF cassie and i don't care what freak. Offs he did like find me a dude that hits, Woman like that i'll FIND you somebody i. Wish never existed SO but like i Need a girl part two kind. Of A Jam But i'm i'm diddy. Free right now i'm like at the airport when you don't want to pay taxes going to, A foreign, country diddy free.
Speaker 4: Proud of you.
Speaker 1: That's duty free but? You, got, IT yeah no. I, got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's A weird like i, Didn't STOP listening like i didn't Stop Listening. TO ryan Adams I. Like, ryan adams yeah he went through a thing HE did and i, didn't LIKE it and i, don't like THAT and maybe i don't think i'd be, friends with him but.
Speaker 1: His music's good it's really hard for me to separate to the POINT where if i really get into somebody, OR their art i do, the whole like don't meet. Your heroes thin i'll avoid them ON purpose because i don't want to let.
Speaker 4: Them ruin.
Speaker 2: It for me the hard thing about artists is, artists or artists because they're we'll just use the. UNIVERSAL term weird i think there's an insecurity in, anybody who creates because we're trying to find love.
Speaker 1: In.
Speaker 2: A way right it doesn't matter, what It is if i'm doing comedy or, you're like there you have to have a screw loose to do this, whatever this is and hopefully it's. The right screw but many times a person that is doing an art also has, an art brain and an art brain can be very dangerous because you're going to do weird things in one area and you just hope they're. The legal areas the hardest thing for me is there are people in THIS town that i just don't, like as people and they make, really good Music and so i'm not allowed to like THEIR music because i.
Speaker 1: Don't, like them yeah like that's a hard, part for me especially with. What, you, DO yeah.
Speaker 2: YEAH i just i don't ever talk. BAD about them i just they just don't. Exist to me it's you Ever See that black mirror episode where they Block The.
Speaker 1: Watch black mirror oh it's a. Kind?
Speaker 2: Of show?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does that, wait HOLD on do i need to we need a? Show right now is that?
Speaker 4: Our?
Speaker 1: Next show. No, it's, not no okay is it? My next show you'd be a worst.
Speaker 2: Person, If YOU okay so i don't Tell My favorite the office at want power RANKING my favorite?
Speaker 1: Tv show's ever Thanks For asking the.
Speaker 2: Office, AT one still I Think it's, Black mirror too wow all time and the episodes have nothing to do. With each other, they're all separate and it's, basically where technology like all, the dark places technology. Is taking us mike wordes that fall, ON your, list, i mean yeah some of that stuff has actually come true because it started back in like, Early twenty ten so that. Stuff it's. REALITY now watch i don't do homework with you because you'll. Beat me up you're a LOT bigger. Than I Am, but white bear if You Go, TO black man i believe the season, two season two yeah episode there's an Episode. Called white bear watch that and, IF you're like i think this, show's for me then.
Speaker 1: You continue on, i'll, answer back dude that's. My Favorite show. But i'm dark it's funny because like office into that one of these things is not, like the other and that's one.
Speaker 4: Too, for you yeah do you feel like if you walk.
Speaker 1: Watching, a black mirror then you gotta like siddle down with a Little, office for yeah.
Speaker 2: Palate, cleanser for sure because you Start to hate it's like we're talking about social media and you just get all the whatever it is and.
Speaker 1: You just feel.
Speaker 2: Worse, about yourself yeah how famous do you? Want to be i've been talking about. This in therapy how famous do YOU want to i.
Speaker 1: Don't like it It's it's it's I'M lucky that i fly under the radar for, the most part and it's still too. Much for Me like If i'm if i'm there to, be The artist then i'm good with. All of It but if i'm, DOING everyday stuff i don't like that.
Speaker 2: It creeps in so there's a level of fan that you, cannot get to then if that's where, you're most comfortable because you. Can't be ubiquity you can't be ubiquitous in culture and be able to float through without people knowing.
Speaker 1: Who you are it depends on what your. Question ACTUALLY is do? I like IT or am i willing to put? Up? With?
Speaker 2: It okay both do?
Speaker 1: YOU like. IT i don't i only like it, to A point and i only like it. In ITS place but i realize it doesn't. WORK that way I would like i would like to be what, was the question famous enough to not worry about my family. Being provided for.
Speaker 2: You're looking, for, But no i'm not looking for. Us an answer your fame is associated, with financial success.
Speaker 1: Being. ABLE to provide i never ever cared about PEOPLE knowing who i was or being famous. Going into this wanted to make music for A living because i didn't want TO do something i hated.
Speaker 2: To make money you're kind of hard to even if you weren't an artist like you. Just walked through you have a. Pretty dominating presence it's the whole six five? In boots thing are you? SIX six six i? Made insult you there smally no.
Speaker 1: Tell you, A little guy i strangely AS big. AS i am i don't get like picked. OUT of crowds i don't like walk through the airport.
Speaker 2: AND get attention i think you're just, missing it then because you're also a, good LOOKING guy and i think you're out of your mind if you, don't think that or, you're PLAYING humbly or i believe you, feel that way because sometimes people will say That crowd, AND i'm like i know you're lying because there's a microphone in. FRONT of you i believe you. Feel, THAT way no. I, GENUINELY do no i do believe you. Feel that way but there's no.
Speaker 1: Way that's true ire you have to be right. A little bit because my wife will will walk through an airport and then, she'll be like she'll start talking about something LIKE she thought i, saw IT too, and i didn't And so maybe. I'm just oblivious but, she'll be like, SHE'D be like i can't believe they didn't come ask, for A picture and, i'll be Like who, they, she's like well way back there by the bar that, we walked by there were, these Three girls, AND i'm like i don't.
Speaker 2: Know working theory you're too tall you can't even, see.
Speaker 1: Right, Over, right over yeah. Where it is i'm going to.
Speaker 2: Go with that THAT'S the theory i. Told my THERAPIST famous and i don't even know what fame is anymore because everybody can be famous for something because there are, no real gatekeepers at least there aren't near as many as there. Used to be you can be the world's greatest call offlower expert and have a little bit of fame in a pocket of the world where people know you as being a, Call aflower influencer like. It doesn't matter you can be famous to somebody doing almost anything if you're an expert and you're.
Speaker 1: Good at it and my, therapist is like? What's you know what? Do you?
Speaker 2: WANT how famous i only want to be FAMOUS enough that i can play celebrity golf TOURNAMENTS and if i want to go and throw out the first Pitch at, a cubs game, they'll, be like, yeah of course. That's THAT'S it because i had a BRIEF minute where i got really. CLOSE to it I was ON idol And i want Dancing, with THE stars and, i WASN'T famous but i was. Like fame adjacent IT was. What i was it was the most it, was the height and it got it got really weird with like you. Didn't like IT it was i like some of it because the. Money, was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah and getting to do cool things like throw. The first, pitch that's great.
Speaker 2: That's the best it was. The most fun but it just, got weird sometimes like people like coming, to the house like driving by the house we moved because there's a side road near, Our last time like there was a. Lot of that And now, that i'm married my wife does not like, It at all. Like she's anti she doesn't like being in the. Public, At ALL yeah so i think that's my THAT'S my level i want. TO get to i want to Just Like the savannah, bananas around town they like for you to come. OUT and play i don't need to be any more THAN that because I like.
Speaker 1: What i do.
Speaker 2: That's the LEVEL that's where i want to. Peek, RIGHT there.
Speaker 1: Yeah i like how. You did it your answer is like in terms of what it gives. YOU access to i like it. FOR that reason i like all of it. FOR that reason i GOT to do i got to pitch an Inning for the. Bananas last, year oh, Right come on. I'm Forty four that's baseball was supposed to be my thing. MY whole life i bullied my. Way into it they wanted me. TO come, Sing i said I'LL sing if, i can. Pitch you know but STILL like so i enjoyed those. Sides OF it SO i shouldn't i shouldn't. Be so anti i'm. NOT totally ANTI i.
Speaker 2: Didn't i take it as anti. By the way you may have, felt that tone but that tone did not come. Out, that, way, OKAY yeah.
Speaker 4: YEAH i.
Speaker 1: LIKE i like i like THE cool things i get to. Do as, result for sure.
Speaker 2: What's the coolest thing you get to do because?
Speaker 1: Of your success the coolest thing for me is probably not the coolest, thing to everybody but for me. Because it's Sentimental i'm a dodgers fan because. Of my dad my Dad's been a dodgers fan since he was. Nine years old WHEN my second i think it was my second. Record came out one of the pieces that we did WE did in la and we actually got to use The Field. At Dodger stadium COREY seger and, i did this like we played catch and interviewed. Together and stuff but at the, end of it they let me stand on the mound and my dad stand behind home plate and they let me play cash with My Dad. AT dodger stadium i couldn't give him anything cooler in his whole. Life THAN that and i got to DO it because i. Sing country.
Speaker 2: Music pretty cool that's. A, GREAT story yeah i got to the first Pitch. Out at wrigley my stepdad Was a massive cubs fan who made Me a. Massive cubs fan and to be able to take him on, the field like it's. Top three moment how? Was your pitch It's awesome because. I'm NOT stupid didn't i didn't try to.
Speaker 1: Throw it hard lofted it. RIGHT in there i also know.
Speaker 2: Aim high because you'll you'll bounce it in and if you get up on the mound you try to, throw it hard you're gonna try to throw it to the mid and you're not gonna realize that sixty feet six inches it's. A, Little further YEAH and so i got up two thirds on the mound, and throw high and so it just boo dropped right in there. And walked off i've gotten pretty good at the first PITCH thing because i know My limitations and i'm not TRYING what am?
Speaker 1: I Gonna Do.
Speaker 2: Henry rowan gardner.
Speaker 1: It's nobody's gonna be impressed even if you stand on the mound AND throw, what i mean what are we gonna do seventy mile?
Speaker 4: An hour?
Speaker 2: Strike fifty nine are people gonna applaud me for throwing a fifty nine mile? An hour strike it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Like the anthem if, you, do good yep. They look away if, you do bad they make.
Speaker 2: Fun, of you yeah you can crush The and and i'm glad. YOU said that i HAVE some well i, mentioned my name very prominent music industry friends, WHO are like i will not sing, the national anthem and it's not because they don't. Love the country they also hate nine to eleven, for the.
Speaker 4: Record they, Hate, that too yes.
Speaker 2: But, they ARE like if i get up and absolutely murder in, the best way, people are, like all right let's. Play the GAME but if i, do anything wrong somebody's record it with their phone and it. Is going, viral so yeah we should like. TO remove that i practice the national anthem in the shower. Sometimes singing it i've never sung IT before because i.
Speaker 1: Can't really sing how do?
Speaker 4: You enjoy it when?
Speaker 1: YOU sing it i have?
Speaker 2: Start, really low, Yeah, me too, yeah but a but you. CAN sing oh i start in the. KEY of baritone, i love that. THE great key i really MY wife's always i did this prank on my WIFE ONCE where i i hit record. ON my phone i just laid my PHONE down and, i, was Like. Hey the rays she's. Sports fan enough it was like the rays of basket me be come singing. The national anthem, I'VE never sang. I will never i'm. NOT a singer i can only, sing COMEDY songs and i can only sing good enough that my badness doesn't take away.
Speaker 1: From the comedy you do.
Speaker 2: A good job i do a good job at making you not go, oh he sucks but nobody, ever goes. OH he's good i just want you to, get the jokes and. It's through music it's not, distractingly ENOUGH bad so i. CAN sure PERFECT i just i JUST sing in g, the, whole time right pretty easy key. TO sing in i, Tell my, wife, i'm like hey they've asked me saying the national Anthem at the Raise game and i'm recording. The whole thing, and she's. Like they did it was met, instantly LIKE that and, i was like why do you say? It like that, she goes oh what are you? Going to do and you hear it then start to be super.
Speaker 4: Really hoping you're not going, to do it but she'd say all, the, right Thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, AND i'm Like i think i'm going, To Do it like i've never actually Sang serious and i've never seen, the NATIONAL anthem but i, think she's like do you? Think you know maybe you should try somewhere smaller a couple OF times and i have like this for minute conversation of her being. The most, supportive yet hey, don't.
Speaker 1: Do that buddy.
Speaker 2: YEAH that conversation i. Know, that, conversation YEAH yeah BUT i did i. NEVER did it i was never going.
Speaker 1: TO do it i.
Speaker 2: Can't do it, but the anthem that's a tough one because that key change will get you even.
Speaker 4: IN the shower i will give you advice and tell.
Speaker 2: YOUR fund story i don't Want advice because i'm not going. To do it you've given me advice Makes me think i'm going, To do it so. Remove the advice just give, me the story give advice to somebody listening this thinking about doing it to.
Speaker 1: Somebody that's listening let the organ player play it in the key that you want.
Speaker 4: To play it in so you don't lose the key. Of the.
Speaker 1: Song got it dodgers did, that for. Me saved me the Best national anthem i've ever sang was The only one i've. Gotten ROASTED For Why Nhl. All star, game it's online you can go. Look it up It's the best i've. EVER sang it i got roasted for quote unquote the longest national anthem. OF all time i think that the average is like two minutes and. Ten seconds in mine was just. Under two minutes. Mine WAS short but i know exactly WHAT happened because i HEARD it while i. WAS out there i was out in the middle, of the ice and that little pause at the End and the Home, of the brave there's, a. Pause there right that pause was just long enough that the audience STARTED singing. Before i did and it made people feel dumb that they were singing, before the song before they. WERE supposed to i know that's, what it was because they ripped on how long, this version was. And it was it was shorter, Than THE average but i got and It got a twitter took a, hold of it and it. Became a thing.
Speaker 2: Did that ruin your relationship with? Singing, IT publicly no i went right Back to the dodgers and.
Speaker 4: Say, it again yeah, it just it.
Speaker 1: JUST it just i hope nobody hates, me for this but it just solidified my.
Speaker 4: DISLIKE for hockey i.
Speaker 2: DON'T get hockey i Grew. Up, in arkansas yeah but you Gro. Up in california at least you Had, like The. Kings the ducks nothing.
Speaker 1: MY neighbors did, i had baseball. Basketball, and football yeah?
Speaker 2: WHAT about soccer i didn't. Get me either hockey is soccer?
Speaker 1: On ice interesting so if they allow fighting because they know people, don't like it and if they, take out fighting people will.
Speaker 4: Really, Not, Go sorry no i'm.
Speaker 2: Outstanding, right now no soccer seems to be a little more.
Speaker 1: Running.
Speaker 2: Than, skating yeah Yeah We watch stanley.
Speaker 4: Cup.
Speaker 2: At, all no yeah a lot of my podcasts will, talk about, IT so like i know. WHO'S in it I know It's. Edmonton and florida i'll.
Speaker 4: Be watching Reruns. Of the office he'll be proud of.
Speaker 2: Me for it you have eleven songs. On this record this is an era where people are, putting a, lot a lot a. Lot of songs i'm sure you recorded or at least wrote a. Lot more. Songs why eleven? Why only eleven why as? MANY as, eleven i mean eleven wasn't the.
Speaker 1: SOFT after number i probably have three hundred and, fifty unreleased songs like from writers' rooms that are like produced. Out as demos how many probably three somewhere between three hundred. And, four hundred YEAH every time i, make a RECORD it's like, I said earlier i want there to be at least, something for everybody at least one. THING for everybody i want there be. A heartbreak song i want to be. A. LOVE song now i want there to be. Something family oriented there's a couple of those. On this record, AND then sonically i kind of want to have a little. Bit OF everything and i feel like, in this Climate If you're morgan wallen or, somebody like that where every song you put out is getting treated, like a Single then sure i'll put thirty seven songs. On a record but the reality for me and the way that my, songs are consumed the singles, get THE attention and i get somewhere between two and four singles, off a RECORD and so i don't want to burn too many songs. On a Record knowing That drink WITH you that i wrote ten years ago. HAD single potential i held it. TELL a record i knew it would be SINGLED on and i DO that with i do THAT with all i call. THEM my babies i do it with. ALL my babies i want them to get a chance to.
Speaker 3: Have their day let's take a quick pause for a message, from our sponsor and we're Back On. The bobby Cast YOU.
Speaker 1: Have lady a on one. Of the tracks you guys. Are, PRETTY tight yeah i.
Speaker 2: Love those guys who do you ask of the group or do you? Ask the MANAGER because since i know all, three of THEM all three i know very differently because they're all. Very, different people, yeah for Sure.
Speaker 1: This was Charles. THIS was charles i wrote this SONG knowing that i wanted another artist parent to, feature on it and it just happened to be that the SAME day that i got the demo back, OF the song i was Flying back From augusta with charles from, his charity event and so like light, BULB went off, I was like i don't get just one, ARTIST parent here i. Would get three let me Play this for, charles real quick and, he immediately said let me call the guys and see. What they think you, tour to them huh my first tour fifty three, fifty three.
Speaker 2: Dates they said, Nineteen, fifty three yeah. A bad thing i've been in this town. A long time we walked fifty three.
Speaker 1: Dates with them. They kept extending we Ended up doing europe. With him too that was The one that. Kelsey was on that is a long. Batch of shows. That's pretty.
Speaker 4: Cool it was it.
Speaker 1: WAS a blast i think we booked THAT and then i shouldn't say my first tour because after, We booked that luke took me out For Three. Weekends luke bryan that was me And Him and brett eldridge And Then even Lee Brice and justin moore had that, co headlining tour so we filled the couple months Leading Up. To the lady but my first like Full TOUR.
Speaker 2: WAS lady a i have a couple questions about this because as, WE'RE recording this i don't, Have THE record SO i sometimes i like not. HAVING the records i can ask dumber questions and. Have an EXCUSE but when i see taste like you. M.
Speaker 1: That's funny yeah they didn't let me put that out on the first couple of records because they thought the title would.
Speaker 4: Be too.
Speaker 2: Risky that's, funny that's yeah so?
Speaker 1: IS it what?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's? That song ABOUT so that?
Speaker 1: I like that HE'S just. LIKE i haven't i. Haven't heard this tell. Me about it that's. What it's about it's, about a breakup ruining like some of your favorite things because you enjoyed them.
Speaker 4: With that person so like whiskey.
Speaker 1: TASTES like you i can't, drink whiskey anymore even though it's, my favorite thing because it reminds me of drink a, whiskey with you or kissing you after you had a drink, a whiskey here so on.
Speaker 2: And so forth it's a lot less pervy.
Speaker 1: Than we're on mine.
Speaker 2: Goes All, right full, house how RUDE that's what.
Speaker 1: I think Of that's my it's.
Speaker 4: NOT the show i could have Called it, fuller. House too right it's.
Speaker 1: About my daughter it's we, wanted four kids and after we brought our, SECOND daughter home i had this really overwhelming feeling that that, completed our family and, my wife agreed And so full house just meant that she.
Speaker 2: Completed our family in case, you didn't know two point zero.
Speaker 1: Finally gave men being bad at expressing their feelings. THE female perspective i just was thinking for, the longest time it's in, weddings AND stuff and, i, was like well this is really a song about men not, expressing their feelings but then it's, used in weddings so women marry us and stay with us even though we can't, Express our feelings like what's? The deal THERE and so I really liked, hanna MCCARLAN'S voice, and i thought let's not get the same four knuckleheads in the room to try to fake like we know. The woman's Perspective let's let hannah write. It with us so we brought her in and. She crushed, it you know it's.
Speaker 2: INTERESTING about, you I think like i like hearing. YOU say stuff i don't feel like you say. That much stuff what?
Speaker 4: Do you mean.
Speaker 2: Like you have opinions and like you're not afraid to. TALK about stuff i just don't know you As TALKING about like i know YOU and if i saw, YOU a restaurant i would stop, and, be, like hey. Dude what's up good. To SEE you so i know you well enough, To do, THAT but like i don't see. You saying stuff you should.
Speaker 4: SAY more stuff i if you're GETTING out what i. Think you are i'm not.
Speaker 2: Getting it anything I'M just saying i don't know you to, say much stuff and you say a, lot Of stuff and i've enjoyed hearing, you say stuff, SO like say.
Speaker 1: I don't know i have like a pretty probably unrealistic fear of misuse of platform because when other, people do it. GROSSES me, out i think if you're famous for being a musician and, talk about music don't use your socials to tell people.
Speaker 2: How to vote i'm not saying tell.
Speaker 1: PEOPLE don't, VOTE i, know i Know but when i'm a, very opinionated person, like OVERLY opinionated and i try to keep that out of the world where fans are consuming THE things, that i say and.
Speaker 2: Do you do want TO be, polarizing.
Speaker 4: I know but I'M worried.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I will, ANYWAYS oh you i think if we, hung out enough we don't want to punch each other. In THE face but i think that's. A good thing like, MY best friends i want to punch. In the face those are. The, BEST friendship yes i just think you should say. A little more i'll say.
Speaker 4: Anything.
Speaker 2: You, Want no i'm not Asking, You to no i'm not asking you. To saything specific it just you're. An interesting guy you're compelling, when you talk even when YOU have opinions, I AGREE with like i don't think. HOCKEY is soccer i think they're two DAY even though i don't get out of. One of them and now i'd push BACK normally. IF i cared. I don't care i don't like either one. Of THE sports but i think you have a. LOT to say i. THINK it's interesting i think you. Should say more that's.
Speaker 4: MY only piece i just want you to one time tell that. TO my wife.
Speaker 2: I probably don't need. TO do, that u congrats congrats on. The new record it's always a big deal because it's a lot of time and, energy and work and then you put it out and then you have to wait and see how people, feel about it and that's always a. Very, vulnerable feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is and it's also nowadays just the way the climate and the way. People consume music there's an, upside to it which is you put it out, with a single and then before you pick, your next single you get to see how people feel about the rest, of the record and so there are some perks that. Come with it but also it's just it's. A weird time so it's it's nice to have a new project and be, proud of it but you kind of got to just go into it, kind of hopeful, with.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Know NO expectations i'm i Can know that i'm proud OF everything that i put. On this record this is actually the Most meaningful record i've ever put out for me because it TOUCHES on things i was going through, ten years ago and it touches ON things that i went. Through Last week so i'm really proud of it and excited to. Put, it out hopefully hopefully it grabs. The right ears did?
Speaker 2: YOU write?
Speaker 1: TODAY i did i came straight From a right actually was. A good one it was. A. GOOD one yeah i like to ONE thing that i. Like to do i'll let you in on what the. SONG was today I like to there's a song on that Record. CALLED say less i like to grab things that quote unquote the kids are, saying these days maybe it makes, me feel younger, irrelevant or whatever and turn it.
Speaker 4: Into a song, and we uh we did one.
Speaker 1: Of those today You didn't Do.
Speaker 2: Kanye, to CONWAY.
Speaker 1: No but i will say when we get when we. Get, DONE here also i think that's.
Speaker 2: A brilliant concept though it just can't be. Used right now but it's like you were pushing yourself to write something ridiculous it ended up Being really really like that's SO relatable because i think that's everybody our age. That, went out yeah especially if you grew up or country music was it rarely was just all. Two stepping Music, it was nelly it was freaking baha men and then it was like three country songs.
Speaker 1: In, a row yeah My Childhood was blink win Any two and, offspring and yeah it's you want and you. DO want to i think if you're if, you're a girl you're more likely to want hip hop the whole time because you want to. Dance to everything but if you're a dude and you're stuck in, that same, bar you're like can we? Have some variety we not listen to this? Beat, all night well can't?
Speaker 2: We slow dance because most, guys are yeah don't want to dance because they either are embarrassed too.
Speaker 1: Or they can't and it's and if we were not that good at, Breaking the ice SO it's can i buy? You a drink or it's like would you? Dance with me and we're not going to do that too. Some hip hop it's.
Speaker 2: Hard to hear. THAT from you i just don't believe you had. Problems breaking ice you're freaking six six.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: Good looking yeah you want to see, somebody breaking eyes watchould walk up with. A pocket protector.
Speaker 1: It'll remind me. Of my dance what makes you they got to? Wear?
Speaker 2: Pocket protectors YEAH last thing i. Want to say YOU know what? I didn't like? What five tour?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: Two one YEAH how hard i. WAS to say i don't EVEN know what i was saying. Half the time it MADE sense once i. Figured it out.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy, you survived.
Speaker 2: It though barely i've been holding on.
Speaker 1: To that one it's not like you had to talk about my tour. One, HUNDRED times, NO i.
Speaker 2: KNOW i know i just want. To being irritating you.
Speaker 1: Were, irritated one time and it. Stuck with you i'm apposed to say. This five tour we even made the tea look.
Speaker 2: Like, a FOUR yeah but i would see it like put on, PAPER for me i would never get.
Speaker 1: The actual logo i'm so sorry to. Bum you out what would you you want to name? My next tour i'll.
Speaker 2: Let you, nah, OH yeah. Yeah i do i'll let You name It. Conway to kanye you.
Speaker 4: Don't want to have anything to do with. My current, record oh, jeez.
Speaker 1: All right Do You?
Speaker 2: Know conway twitty that wasn't.
Speaker 1: His real name what was?
Speaker 2: His real name his NAME was like, I don't know, richard Or, something but mike he made like up. A real name but he went on a map And, He. Found conway arkansas but he Grew. UP in arkansas i did hear This story Here, Helena. IN twitty texas i did, Hear? This story mike?
Speaker 4: What Is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Harold lloyd harold, There.
Speaker 4: We, go.
Speaker 2: Harry yeah dude that dude.
Speaker 1: Was a pimp he.
Speaker 4: Was a pimp see he. Didn't.
Speaker 2: Need icebreakers no, he, had sideburns yeah like.
Speaker 1: The big one do we need? TO grow sideburns i did. For a.
Speaker 2: WHILE didn't work i haven't grew them where they like ate my face. To the, FRONT oh yeah i was trying. Anything, for attention.
Speaker 4: Wow did you Ride like a did you Ride like a? Yamaha Bike? Too Remove honda Removed.
Speaker 1: Yamaha or honda but you did?
Speaker 4: Have, a motorcycle no.
Speaker 1: Just a bike.
Speaker 2: There's, a bicycle yeah rode. For uber eats that, wasn't very, cool all right new album, two point oh it's just.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah it was originally because of The Version Of In Case, you didn't know but we started thinking about like new chapter, in my life taking. CARE of myself, i like.
Speaker 2: It, you know well let me TELL you, if I didn't because i'd be like five toward.
Speaker 1: Three, two, one yeah no you didn't?
Speaker 2: Like, that one, yeah not really but two, POINT zero like, I like, IT thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That's, pretty good?
Speaker 2: Hey what's up the artist that sings on the two point Zero Of in Case, You didn't.
Speaker 1: Know jana McFarland why did?
Speaker 2: You choose her?
Speaker 1: You know what she didn't even have anything going on AT the time. I heard her she would post a bunch of her like playing, and SINGING covers and i. Just loved her, there's a bit a little bit Of that leam willmack thing going on, in Her voice and i've got such a deep, VOICE that like i JUST always thought i wanted to sing on a, Song with, her and uh she didn't have offers or anything when we brought her in to, write the song and in between writing it and getting ready to. Make the record she got a little traction and it was like she's already. ON the demo i need to have her. On the record. SHE crushed it i think. She's a. Star, that's awesome yeah.
Speaker 4: It was cool.
Speaker 2: Final two questions do you play anything?
Speaker 1: Now, Like sports yeah i'm kind of. Obsessed with golf you are playing a. Lot, Of golf yeah i'm, suck at it but like it's The only sport i've been bad at.
Speaker 2: And still enjoyed you. Have a handicap i'm a fourteen. YOU know who i play a lot of Pickle with his Ross, mm hmm copperman who?
Speaker 1: Does, he, pickle oh dude. HE'S really good i didn't know he ever got away from. HIS athletic greens i just always see him.
Speaker 4: With his Shake He.
Speaker 2: Loves, brian johnson yeah well that dude loves.
Speaker 1: Just Being full brian johnson podcast and.
Speaker 2: The whole thing he like posts pictures of his meals, and he's like This Is the. Brian johnson meal. It's Like broccoli but ross he was a. Big tennis player HE was his i know he's good. At playing pickle but like, creatives like yourself sometimes we. Have days open we're all my work friends have like to.
Speaker 1: HAVE to, Work i come i'll.
Speaker 4: Come, into town yeah.
Speaker 1: You love too it's twenty.
Speaker 4: Five, minutes her okay that's.
Speaker 2: That's one question the other question is give me. Your mount rushmore four favorite artists. Of all time, THAT'S really, hard i know and, no, no cheating no, no, number, five no no.
Speaker 1: No four straight there's three that are easy for me because of their influences they. Had on ME first concert i ever Went to His. BOYS to men i know they're, not all four they're just one that.
Speaker 2: Counts as one have you? Ever, Met him.
Speaker 4: YEAH i've got i got to do two different. Crossroads with.
Speaker 2: Him that's awesome i'm question by me, and no research but They were, all they're awesome?
Speaker 4: Aren't they so and they're, the nicest people.
Speaker 1: AND they're there i have actually the demo of My song YOU didn't that i put. Up by myself wanye sings on the second verse, on the demo.
Speaker 4: HE'S on it i. HAVE that demo i want to.
Speaker 1: Release It someday But boys and, Men first concert Everyone To his Boys Men and Montell jordan's So, boys to men the song that got me into country Music. In southern california when there was no country music was Nineteen Ninety three Don't, Take the.
Speaker 4: Girl tim McGraw. So he's there HE'S the reason.
Speaker 1: I found country the record that made me want to write my Own Songs Was gavin de, Grau's, first record CHARIOT and then i think my favorite voice. Of all, time my parents they don't know how good their taste. Of music was it was accidental that they fell ON soul AND. R And B but sam cook is my favorite voice. Of, All Time yeah sam. Coach's, pretty legit yeah. He just sings he doesn't he like misses because he's going for it and it sounds better. Because HE did and i think there's something. Special, in That Yeah favorite.
Speaker 2: Sam cook song.
Speaker 4: That's.
Speaker 1: A good one i think that's. A good ONE i think i was born.
Speaker 2: By the, rearbit, oh, yeah, yeah yeah yeah in. A little town.
Speaker 1: He's.
Speaker 2: So good yeah those, Live Records too like i've got A Couple of sam cook live vinyls because you can't really do much as far as fix that and post like it is. What it.
Speaker 4: Is that's it.
Speaker 2: They're freaking awesome.
Speaker 1: They're so good there's, so, you know, Actually fun fact gavin de graud is one of my Favorite Covers Of, Change's Gonna Come Sam.
Speaker 2: Cook Fun Fact montel. Jordan six's eight.
Speaker 1: This is true this is this is how. We do IT see what, i did there and that's.
Speaker 2: What, We, did okay look everybody records out two Point Zero At. Brett young music? Uh follow him, uh say more, don't say. LESS say more i see what you, GAVE me advice i give. You say, more all right you have a.
Speaker 1: Lot to, say, all right TikTok it's all. COMING at you.
Speaker 2: I don't care i Don't care to. Just you guys, the records out, check it out. And that's it good, To, See it brett good.
Speaker 1: To see you. That was, fun good job thanks for Listening To a.
Speaker 3: Bobby cast production