Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Rachel and I'm Cheerity, and today we have Love Is Blind and a Perfect Match.
Speaker 3: Alum A D. Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Y'all, thanks for having me. These are my girls. I can't know literally, I am so excited to have you A D.
Speaker 1: Because Charity and I have both been on your podcast and you have interviewed us. But I am so excited to have you today and give your full story to the Bachelor audience. Those who do not know Ad. She was the star of Love Is Blind and Perfect Match.
Speaker 4: Let Rachel no, we are on Perfect Match. Rachel, please don't pen them me.
Speaker 1: First of all, AD birthed me into the Netflix universe. Let that be known, and we will get all into Perfect Match because I still have so much to say. But let's go back to the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yes, Love is Blind?
Speaker 3: Oh Love is Blind?
Speaker 1: Lock us through the is it blind? Walk us through how this came to your desk? What made you say yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The full story? Oh my gosh, it's actually kind of chaotic. So I was like semi freshly broken up with my ex at the time, but I worked We kind of worked together still, and so my bio had my job description in the bio, and casting agents reached out and they called the job and he answered, and we're such and such from Love is Blind. We would love to talk to a d and see if she's interested. He goes, no, she's she's she's in a relationship. He thought it was so funny. He's like, she's in a relationship. She would never do that. We were so then he calls me and he's like, oh, you won't what just happened? I'm called and I told them you weren't interested. I said, what.
Speaker 3: How do you watch?
Speaker 4: He's like, I told them you were in a relationship. I was like, now, why the hell would you do that. I was like, give me your number right now. And literally five minutes later I got off the phone with him. I called him. I was like, hey, this is eight. I heard you were looking for we were, but we heard your relationship. I'm like, I'm not. That was just my my ex being funny and being weird. And then it just snowballs. Yeah. I just kept going from interview to interview to interview, and next thing you know, I'm blewing out to LA and now I'm in a pod and yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Wait, so did you ever watch this show, Like, were you familiar with, oh my god, the basis of the show and.
Speaker 4: Like the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, so you were like intrigued, you were like this is perfect for me because I'm like, I feel like watching it. I'm like, I always commend people who can go on that because I'm like, I do feel like it's a very obviously like crazy.
Speaker 3: Environment and we can talk about it. But I'm like, yeah, like.
Speaker 4: A very marriage minded and very optimistic. I'm a huge optimist. So I'm like, you know what, why can't why won't this work for me? Like I've seen it work. I've people that are still married from season one, season two, like people are still married, and I'm like, this is going to work for me. I knew in my soul, y'all. I was like, I'm gonna be married. I'm literally gonna find my husband on Love.
Speaker 1: You did manifest because your husband did come from Love is mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about you once you get into Perfect Match, because you guys shared this in common. What was it like dating behind that screen? Because I know you and I see how you flirt and I cannot imagine how it is with.
Speaker 4: A wall in between. Yeah, I really can interesting once you get because there's no cameras, like no cameramen in the pods, like there's you know, I tucked away and they're like camouflage very very well unless you're like hyper focused on it, but like you really it really is just you. And so the first day you're dating, speed dating like fifteen men I believe, like for five minutes back to back to back. So you really got to give your own get like, hey, this is my elevator pitch of you know, and you start to hear certain things you're like, yeah, like this is this is the longest five minute date of my life. And you hear a certain voice and you're like, hold up, let me see what this boy's talking about. So then you start falling like for the voices, and then you start to hear a little bit of personality. And I really just was I'm such a giggly person. So I think they really were just loving that I was so giggly and like bubbly and just I really trust the process and you could tell like I was like this is gold work for me, and I was just I had no fear really. I was just like, it's just me and here what's going to happen? And I just went fully And.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like obviously when you started the process from the first initial like I guess speed dating round where you like, I don't know, like if this is meant for me?
Speaker 3: Like, did you still have that level of that? She was like no, I was like I.
Speaker 4: Knew. I was like, because the pre show stuff is so intense, like the applications. I'm sure you guys know, like the applications and the interviews. I'm like, surely these people are professionals. At this point, we were going into my season, which was season six, so I'm like, surely they've matched someone here that matched my criteria and I matched theirs. I just had to be patient, and I was just like yeah. But then it's like the bullshitters get through, you know. So it's like, no matter how much they match your criteria and how much like there are people that lie on their applications, there's people that just say whatever just to get through the door, which was very obvious in my case. And I'm going in hopeful, happy and innocent, and then you have to have different intentions. So again I did my best. We'll just leave it at that. I did my best.
Speaker 1: Me and Charity know that all too well. So when you're in the pods in those initial first days, did you feel multiple connections or.
Speaker 3: Were you kind of zeroed in?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like in Perfect Match, you went in and you knew exactly what you wanted.
Speaker 4: I had a few connections on Love is Blind Again. I am so open and I just trusted the process. And when I finally matched and like connected with people that were also open to the process, then I found myself having like five and six dates a day, like to the point where I was like, I can't do this, see y'all. I would go in and be like, hey, I don't want to date you anymore, Like to the point your producers had to pull me aside and was like, hey, ady, can you stop breaking up with people?
Speaker 1: Ah, they're all in love behind the wall.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't want to go on any more dates. Can we please stop? And they were like, like by the third date that I'd broken up with, they were like, hey, can you just like like really get to know them and stop breaking up with people? Scream I'm screaming.
Speaker 3: She's like this is not it.
Speaker 4: I know, I know they like just some time I was like, no, I don't want to do this.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's talk about after. So, like, as you.
Speaker 2: Were going through the experience of love is Blind and walking away from that experience in your mind, did you ever think, Okay, I want to do another dating show?
Speaker 3: Did Perfect Match just kind of fall in your lap? Like were you prepare?
Speaker 2: Because obviously it's a I mean, we all saw it crazy experience, and I'm sure like after that there's a journey, there's there's a time here where you're like, Okay, let me just acclimate back to like my normal or you know, process what I just experienced and what I went through.
Speaker 3: So how was that like timeframe for you?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it was. I needed a lot of processing because you know, with filming, it happened you know, a year year before it comes out. Like, so I in that time, I did a lot of like self development and healing and therapy, and I was I was okay. The internet was not okay. The Internet was a very very harsh, mean place. And I, like I said earlier, I am optimist. So I never thought, like I don't deserve love or love is never going to find me or blah bah blah blah. Like I was just like that just wasn't it. It sucked, But I know my person is out here, but the Internet made me want to bury myself in like some hole somewhere. So when Perfect Match, when people reach out to me for Perfect Match, I was like absolutely not, no way, no way am I going to put myself through that. And I turned down Perfect Match. I think three times.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I don't think I knew that.
Speaker 4: A few times. And one of my really good friends here in La I told him that I turned it down and he was like, no, you didn't, and I said, no, yes I did, and he said give me your phone and he took my phone and he opened the email and he said, hey, actually, can we set up a time to talk. I would love to reconsider sends it. I get a call the next morning like, hey, Athy would love to have you if this is what you want to do, and I'm just like I said no.
Speaker 1: Casting gets straight to to Loom tomorrow Loom. When you were talking to the producers, did you tell them this is what I want in a man and for me to show up you better have that man there because I know you came in and.
Speaker 4: You were focused. Yes, I said, I need a grown man. I need a grow hell, I don't want They were like, what about features? I said, big black and give me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to scream literally big and black love.
Speaker 1: It was all this season out when we filmed.
Speaker 4: I can't remember. Yeah, I think it was only out for a few weeks. A girl like a few weeks and he was on the plane. Wow, had you turn around very quick? No? I saw clips. I did see clips, but I never watched. I still to this day, I have not watched his full season.
Speaker 1: I did go back and watch, so I thought it was a great season.
Speaker 3: I know, my I did love. I loved it, sweet buddy. I had to watch that.
Speaker 4: I had I would. When we were into Loom, I called my mom and my sisters and I said, y'all, I just matched with this guy. Allie watched the show and tell me if I should keep dating him, and they watched. They like he's okay, and it's like okay, oh keep okay.
Speaker 1: So let's I wasn't there, but day one you walk in, you and Sandy in the smoke in the jungle, you see Ali, you start talking, what were the feelings? Did you know right away?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: Did I know he was the one? No? But I knew he was the one that was gonna be the one in that villain.
Speaker 1: Because you were open to the process. Even once I got in there. You guys were locked in, but you were still kind of like, I'll go on.
Speaker 4: Dates, I'll see what's out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you still open or did you know it was Allie?
Speaker 4: I knew it was him. I knew regardless of who was out there, I was always going to come back to him. I would always be like, yeah, like I want to go on dates. I'm open. I'm opening. He's like, shut up.
Speaker 3: But I loved watching you for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you. I'm pretty good at it. No, you really are, Like.
Speaker 3: I was terrified. I'm like.
Speaker 2: The eye contact like it just which is why I do want to ask about, like be in that environment. Obviously it's very drastically different than like love is blind, like when you guys see everyone after the fact that you've already matched with your person. But it's like this is a little bit more of a I mean safe to say competitive environment where you kind of have to like be on your own but it's like yeah, it's like claim what's yours and best of luck to you?
Speaker 4: So like, how are you going home?
Speaker 3: I'm right? So how was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: You seemed very like comfortable in that? Is that fair to say?
Speaker 4: I think because one there was like the age ranges were all over the place. I mean, from as young as what twenty three I don't know, to like thirty six, I think thirty five, I don't know, So the age ranges were very different. And I like when I saw like Louis come in, I'm like, he's twelve, Like what do we do here? Like what what is actually happening? Like I by the time only came in, I was like very deflated. I was like, fuck, like I'm really either gonna have to just play this game to stay in the house or I'm I'm gonna have to go. He walked in, I was like, not only is he gorgeous a grown man, like so strong, so hot, And I was like, thank you God, I was gonna have to just peace out. There was no really no other option for me. And even if there were twelve other men that were big, tall, you know, statue es men, I still like, I don't know there was something about the way we zeroed in on each other that I'm just like, oh my god, Like it felt different than I'm just here for a show. I was like, wait a minute, like why is he lying towards me one? And why am I like getting there? Like I remember he walked in. I was like, oh, like it was so awkward, so weird, but he's so hot.
Speaker 3: I love this so much.
Speaker 1: I love yes watching your love story play out. What was the difference between your experience on Love is Blind and per Match?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's perfect Match like more conducive for a relationship to blossom.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was more conducive, but it was just more fun. And I think, what is blind? There's so much pressure to get married and find your person and get engaged where it's like matches, like find your person, have fun doing it and see where it goes. Where it's like love is Blind, It's like you need to get engaged in ten days. I'm like, okay, and then you need to get married three weeks later. You're like, like, it's it is like so much pressure where you can be hot and fun and see where it goes on Perfect Match And that was like that was my bread and butter have fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, speaking of obviously you guys having fun. I think it's very obvious that as viewers we can see that and like we as we all know, editing plays a big role in how these shows and you know, the relationships are perceived. So between your experience with both Love Is Blind and Perfect Match, how do you feel like the difference with like editing if you can speak to that was, Yeah, it was different.
Speaker 4: Now, I because kinetic and they created both shows, so I'm very aware of the way they edit now, and I know they're only gonna show or put up what you do and say. There is a level of you know, TV the TV, but for the most part, if you don't do it and you don't say it, it's not going to be on the show. So I think for me, everything that I did and said, that's what I did. Think. There were some timelines that were kind of mixed up, which I mentioned before, and a lot of things that were kind of like weird, But for the most part, I feel like I was portrayed how I presented myself. So I don't I don't have an issue. I've never I've never been the bad edit good edit kind of girl, because like I said, I'm only going to give them what I want the world to see. I mean, for the most part, I think it was okay, But to each edit, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we watched you guys fall in love. We watched you get forcibly removed from our villa. We watched you come back to the villa, and everyone in the house was like, this is our couple. They're gonna run away with this. I remember being in the boardroom and I said, if they don't get married, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I would do with myself.
Speaker 1: And then we do not hear your name when they say perfect match.
Speaker 3: What was going through your brain?
Speaker 1: Because I could not believe.
Speaker 4: It A girl, I figured as much I figured I figured, And you know it was a scheme set up.
Speaker 3: By Hello, a scheme setup by Todd.
Speaker 2: His hands was all on it.
Speaker 1: I swear that they just didn't count our votes, and they just.
Speaker 4: No, we don't really get to talk to the people that don't come into the villa. So when they did come in, it was at the boys party or the girls party, and they just kind of saw everybody hooking up and being a mess, so they don't really get to see what me and Allie's relationship was like outside of the drama or outside of people hooking up or being a mess. So I don't really I don't even fuck if they think I'm the perfect match. I thought I was, I said there was like, I don't really want to plead my case. I don't know any of you. I barely like you people, so like, why am I sitting here trying to tell you that, like you don't like me? What am I doing? I don't care? So I was actually kind of glad that they didn't vote because it just showed it just played out in real life. So I was like what, I couldn't care less. Me and Ali we went to Paris after, like, I don't care. We don't need I don't need a trip. We figured it out. We're good. We're married with a baby now.
Speaker 3: So hello, hello, Yes, and you said it, you went to.
Speaker 2: Paris married and I had it all happened like so quick, but honestly, like I'm like, I wish we got to see it all, Like you know, I wish the cameras technically I know it never stopped rolling, but like in our for what we as viewers saw so obviously you guys announced your engagement at the reunion.
Speaker 3: How let talk talk me through the Did you know what was coming? Like, like what.
Speaker 4: It was coming? Did I think it was coming that soon? No? So, but then I was on my second tip to London, visiting him post show and.
Speaker 3: Getting spotted everywhere.
Speaker 4: They're just in public, they do not care.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, it was like they were at a perfect match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, live in life and careful. Like we had to reach out to pr and we're like hey, we They were like, you're only like you guys can hang out and be seen together, but the only rule is like don't hold hands or don't like be huggy lovy. We're like, okay, we didn't do any of that. Pictures in Paris, pictures in London, pictures in Mexico, pictures everywhere. And we had a call Paria and we're like, listen, we're doing our best. She's like, girl, there's nothing you can do at that point. So then that's where I think behind the scenes, like Ali and like production and everybody started being like, well, what are we doing? And he's like I want to marry her, Like I want to make her my wife, and they concocted this whole thing to make me think we were doing perfect Match promo. And Ali's like, yeah, I'm coming to LA so we can do this promo. Like that's so weird that you're coming here for promo, Like that's so weird. But my brain could not connect the pieces because yeah, what we come to LA and I'm like, we don't even have lines to honey. I was like, no one sent us our scripts, Like we don't even have anything to practice. He's like, yeah, I think it's gonna be like really chill. Like so I'm thinking, well, if it's going to be chill, if no one cares, then I don't care. Then, Like I think, two nights before the engagement, I'm ripping off my nails like I am just stripping myself and he's looking like, you know, like he's like, I was like, I'm like, well, where are we filming? He's like, I think on a beach. I was like, okay, I'm just gonna wear like a cute tank top and maybe some like cut off shorts.
Speaker 3: He's like, he's like, please don't do that. You'll be in white. Please let me.
Speaker 5: Yes, Like this is gonna be the first time the world sees us together like doing this, like you might want to like do something nicer, and I was like okay, So I ended up doing my nails and you know how like.
Speaker 4: That feeling of irritation when your man is being weird but like yes, and you're just like you're pissing me off.
Speaker 3: More than tell me yeah, or just like let's get to the point right, you.
Speaker 4: Get there and like literally the producer she's like, okay, ad, these are your lines, like you know, perfect match moble and like she made me say like one time and she's like okay, I think we got it. And I was like this is so fun weird.
Speaker 1: Wonder and he's like, I'm really that good.
Speaker 3: I'm done. She was like they like cut.
Speaker 4: And then that's when you see him like bring me up the hill of the Sandy Hill and I'm like, oh wait, what is happening? What is going on? And then oh my god, yeah he did so he did so good. It was so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad we got to watch it as viewers. But can you establish the timeline for us? Did they tell you this was gonna air at Love is Blind? You were going to be able to announce your pregnancy. How did that timeline go?
Speaker 4: No, so I didn't know. I didn't know anything about the Love is Blind part. I think I can remember. We just had our engagement and it was just supposed to be like some kind of display, and I believe the executive producers reached out and I'm like, hey, can we play this at the end of the Love is Blind reunion? And I was like, oh, okay, yeah, why not. So I think that's how that came about. And then I think was the pregnancy at the end of Perfect Match or No.
Speaker 1: It was before, because didn't we do it like during press we like talked about it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the timeline exactly of how they pieced it all together, But all I know is once we got engaged, I was in a whirl wind, like and I couldn't wear my ring for too long, Like it was just a mess. Yeah, it was really nice to have that moment and to be able to do that on Love is Blind. And then that Alex Warren song what is it called the Is it ordinary? Yes, it's kind of like our little thing, Like I don't know, it's just it was such a beautiful time.
Speaker 2: I am in awe of you guys, Like you know how much I'm like I really am mom and Dad.
Speaker 3: I look up to you guys truly.
Speaker 2: How was it like nurturing and like building y'all's relationship? Obviously once y'all were done filming, so like obviously get engaged and there's so much still more to like, you know, experience and learn and continue to nurture. So how was that time together without like the cameras for y'all?
Speaker 4: It was beautiful, but it was short and it's still we're still to this day nurturing our relationship. Yeah, we've still only been together for like two years at this point, and we have a baby, so we're starting to Like I think, once we were starting to learn each other for who we were as individuals, then we had to learn each other for who we were as a married couple, and now we're trying to learn each other for who we are as parents. So I think as soon as we hit the like, oh I think I know who you are, it's like, wait, now I'm a wife. Oh I think I know you are. Wait now my mom and I don't even know who I am. So we are in this constant cycle rediscovering who we are and falling in love with each other again and learning new corks and seeing new things, and now we live together and we have a baby. And now I'm watching him not only as my husband but a father and I'm just like what, like who is this? Like? Who is this man that I met at a villa in Mexico? And now you're my baby daddy?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's crazy, the first perfect match. Baby?
Speaker 1: What was it like? So you guys had your wedding and the birth of your beautiful baby girl. What are you comfortable sharing? What was the birth process? Like?
Speaker 4: What's it been like post baby? How is it with her? I still remember? Yeah, very fresh. Pregnancy was beautiful. Pregnancy was beautiful. And I'm gonna say this with a disclaimer because I feel like when people say and see is beautiful, it is not. It was just the fact that I was able to do what my body was meant to do to me, like was the most beautiful thing. Like I went through everything. I felt it all. I had the morning sickness, I had the pains, the aches, like, I had it all, and I just lived in it, like I didn't want to complain any of it away because I knew how much of a blessing it was, so I just lived in it. I went through all of it, and I just like Ollie was such a huge, huge support, Like he just I know, he does this thing where he gets when he gets nervous, y'all, he just stops talking. So I don't think he talks to me for like six months.
Speaker 1: He's like, whatever you need, let me know, you know, so attentive to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then I was kind of like in like pre labor for about two days before I delivered her, And that was some shit, y'all. I thought I was going to be like some strong warrior like, don't need any kind of meds and.
Speaker 3: I give it to me now done.
Speaker 4: It's more question. And then she came out and she's just been my human, like, oh, she is literally my heartbeat outside of my body, like my world, and she's just blooming so perfectly. She's growing, she is just and she looks just like her daddy, that is her twin goodness. Yeah yeah, yeah, Like it's so funny how much like she looks like him. She acts like mommy, Like she's such a diva, like she knows she wants she's gonna get it every single time, Like there's no if answer buts about it, but that is they are like they're best friend well like such a daddy's girl.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love it, Like y'all are perfect. So, speaking of stepping into motherhood, how has that been, balancing career, your work, I mean even you know, transitioning into parenthood together, like I know, like there's no surprise it takes an impact on your relationship, good and bad.
Speaker 3: So how has that been.
Speaker 4: It's been one hell of a transition. Like I said, we're only a few months in and then we're still in this continual cycle of getting to know each other. So we had to put a pause on the you know, flirty, fun, sexy going out couple. Okay, now we got to be parents right now, Like she needs us, We have to be parents. So I think it's strengthen, Like our partnership is so strong because everything we do is for the good of our daughter, Like that is, we work hard for her, We partner parent together hard for her, like and we still love each other obviously, we're still like so passionately in love with each other. But right now she needs us more than we need to like go, Like, right now she needs us more than I need a new bag, Like right now, she's our priority, and to have a partner that like just ebbs and flows with what the household needs is key to success. And he's so patient.
Speaker 3: He's so patient, like such a good quality.
Speaker 4: Patient, and like in so many ways, because like your body is changing, your change mentally, and there's things that we're're just like we would have naturally done that we just don't do anymore, or like things that we naturally said that we just right now. And he said even just like last night, he was just like things are different and that's okay. And I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like so beautiful to hear.
Speaker 4: It's so good. But I do have a village. I do have a lot of help. Like I think the people around me are so supportive. I've been able to work and bring her with me. Like every time I go to like I get invited to these like pr things, I'm like, yeah, that's fine. My plus one is my daughter.
Speaker 2: I love that bye actually so cute, no, no, no, so sweet.
Speaker 4: My blessed one. And if she can't come, I'm probably not gonna go because I just have I feel so lucky and so blessed and fortunate that I'm not in a nine to five, and I can't create the life and the freedom that I want. And I want to be able to bring my daughter. I want her to see the things. I want her to experience it. And because like, what's the point. If I'm not going to tag her along, I might as well just be sitting behind a desk and typing away. What's the point. So I just I'm so so fortunate, and she loves it. She soaks it up, and she's just like waving to everybody. You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of work, ad, you are the face face like of Netflix Reality.
Speaker 4: You are the podcast host for What's the Reality?
Speaker 1: What has that been like? Having to manage that balance being a host and a mother.
Speaker 4: Easier than I thought, Easier than I thought. Three months postpartum, I was on a plane to Atlanta with my baby to film Love Is Blind Reunion to help do that you know, interview thing, which I thought was so cool. And then I came back to film my podcast and my team is so accommodating. You guys. They built a nursery in the back so I can bring her like.
Speaker 1: Stream room out nursery in Oh my gosh, that's so wonderful, so.
Speaker 4: Truly so, and you know, there's never a time where I'm like it's either her or like it's her, it's her, and and I think everyone around me has kind of fallen in line like if if she's first, everything else has to come after. And I think a lot of people around me realizing, like I'm not budging on that. So it's been easier than I thought. I'm just if it's not her, I'm not doing it. I'm not to tell you.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love that, Like I think it's such a blessing. Like you know, it's like you said, we're so fortunate to not have to have like a traditional nine to five, like the beauty that like you just have a team around you that sees you and your daughter and your family and like wants to support you in that. I'm like, you know, in America were going through a lot like to have that.
Speaker 3: Is it's such a lucky It's a luxury.
Speaker 2: Truly, So I'm so happy for you, Like really, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Before we transition, I just want to ask what is next for you?
Speaker 4: I know people hate this question. Would you do more reality TV?
Speaker 3: More babies?
Speaker 1: What can we expect next? No?
Speaker 4: More babies. She's like, ohqua, No, right now, I'm not focused on babies. I am just wanting to give her all of me and I don't have the time to be pregnant and focused on a running around baby. No, She's getting everything I have right now. Every extra minute is going to her. And we can discuss this in you know, ten years if we haven't. Right now, right now, it's her something so exciting. I just signed with a literary agent and I am working on publishing a book, and I am so excited. We are in negotiations right now with publishers and editors and trying to get me the best deal and trying to get the people the best stories. So right now I'm working on that, which has been kind of stressful, but so exciting. Y'all. This book has been on my heart since like twenty sixteen. The fact that it's coming to fruition is like a dream. And the fact that I'll have something tangible for my daughter be like what mommy you know, went through, or she has questions or if I'm not around, she can flip to page thirty five and see what we would do or what mommy would say. So I'm leaving that as a legacy and reality TV I would love to do like more like maybe game shows, not like the challenge shows or anything, because I'm not that athletic anymore. I just want to like be on like is it Cake or something like. I'm still pushing for you both on Traders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like a season I should No, actually I love that. I'm like, let's form an alliance and we'll be Traders together.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, on everybody, Okay, like y'all no idea what's.
Speaker 3: Coming would be so ty.
Speaker 2: But yeah, somebody whoever's listening, you support this dream of ours manifesting it today.
Speaker 1: And congratulations Ady, just add author to the list of amazing accomplishments. You are so wonderful and we are both so lucky to know you and have you here.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, we're gonna do a little bit of a game if that's cool with you. We love a little quick games. So it's reality TV rapid fire. We're gonna give you some rapid fire questions all about dating and reality TV. So you just have to like choose, easy enough, Okay, I'll do the first one.
Speaker 3: Love is Blood or perfect Match?
Speaker 2: Perfect Match?
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 4: Pods or paradise O paradise.
Speaker 2: Okay, biggest green flag, kindness, biggest red.
Speaker 4: Flag, Oh, biggest red flag. There's so many like my fel opened up. Biggest red flag, biggest red flag. Damn y'all, well come back, got back to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: One reality dating show you'd love to appear on as a guest mentor.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I would love to show up on Love Is Blind as a mentor. I think that would be.
Speaker 3: Fun, right.
Speaker 4: I love that you and Ollie like you guys and girls. But yeah, give a little tea. I love that.
Speaker 1: The best relationship advice you've ever received?
Speaker 4: Mmmm, probably from my mom, And I mean she's told me a lot of things. But I think, listen to your heart. I think I as women, we battle and we think that our brain knows it all, and really it's your heart. Follow follow follow your heart, follow your heart.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's good.
Speaker 3: Okay. The most overrated dating trend right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, what are the people doing? I don't know. Moved right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 4: That is the trend.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing enough?
Speaker 3: So that's the most.
Speaker 4: Listening to gurus on TikTok. That'll dingle and lonely for the rest of your life and you listen to somebody telling you you don't need a man.
Speaker 2: Good come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. I can I can get behind that. I truly can't.
Speaker 1: The one thing that fans always assume about you that's completely wrong.
Speaker 4: They assume that I care, and I don't. They truly care. I really don't. If it's not about what's happening in this house, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: If Netflix called tomorrow for another reality show, what kind would actually tempt you to say?
Speaker 4: Yes again? Something fun? Is it Cake? I'm on it because I can always.
Speaker 3: Is it Cake? No, I'm.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I haven't seen enough of it, so I gotta go and then tune it.
Speaker 1: Every day eighties on her phone with like is it k updates?
Speaker 3: That's her FYP.
Speaker 4: No. Literally, it's changed my brain chemistry because then people in real life are doing it. I'm like, I don't know if it's cake, I don't know. That is inside joke where it's like if somebody's like faith or phony or weird, will be like, Okay, well your cake, so it doesn't even is it. K we just start calling people cake. I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not gonna let you off the hook.
Speaker 3: We got to go back to the red flag.
Speaker 4: So that's right.
Speaker 5: I forgot.
Speaker 4: I would say someone that's never been in love, que's red flag? Okay at this gage? Yeah that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, very true. I love that these are all good.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Thank you for making my dreams come true and coming on this podcast. I am so to know you and I'm.
Speaker 4: So happy for you and all of your accomplishments.
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone else for joining us on Bachelor Happy Hour and ad where can people find you if they're not already following you?
Speaker 4: Oh, if you're not following me, you can find me on Instagram, Amber Desiree or TikTok. It's Amber Desiree and What's the Reality every Wednesday on Thank You or wherever you find your podcast.
Speaker 2: And we love that.
Speaker 3: I am overdue to come back so very soon.
Speaker 2: Maybe Postway will come listen.
Speaker 3: No, I love that couch. I said, that's a couch I want to sit on forever, so I will be back.
Speaker 2: Your name on the bed no, literally reserved for Jarney Lawson.
Speaker 4: That's mel I got the unedited of that.
Speaker 2: No listen, I'm like, if that ever got released from one, I'm done. Done, I am done for so next time it will be me and Dot and then Allie has to be there.
Speaker 3: That's stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ye, I'm so grateful for you guys. You guys are so fun, so so we love you for having me. This has been so fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you, We love you.
Speaker 2: And as always, for our listeners, make sure you're keeping up with us at Bachelor Happy Hour and at Bachelor Nation. Make sure you rate reviews, subscribe wherever you listen to your podcast, and we'll see you guys, saying bye bye