Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. From the City of Brotherly Love. We are in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We are in Philadelphia. Just had our Gino cheese steak, and we are very, very happy and excited. Tonight is debate night in America, and we've got a lot of ground to cover. We are seven days away from early voting in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I know that early ballots supposedly that was supposed to be sent out in North Carolina. Now a state Supreme Court decision, four to three decision is mandating that Robert F. Kennedy Junior be taken off the ballots. So they're gonna delay the printing of those ballots now that actually they should start being printed today. If it goes to the US Supreme Court, I think they will stay that decision.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: I think in many ways for Donald Trump, North Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, where we are today, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, you are all important and on the secondary level, we got well, I'll just throw it in there, New Mexico and maybe Virginia, maybe New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Maybe the people in Minnesota really know about how crazy he Clearly Walls's family know how crazy it is. You know, we have a lot of things to expect tonight. Let me just manage people's expectations. I know because I hear from everybody. In the days and weeks leading up to today, I've heard from so many people, and I will say this, I know anxiety is running high. There is a lot that is riding on tonight's debate. There's no doubt about it. Is it make or break?
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that Biden Trump debate would be that make or break, but it indeed became that. I knew it was a possibility because we've been chronically more than anybody, what a cognitive mess and what significant cognitive decline was suffering. According to a Maris survey Take It for what you Will, seventy percent of Americans say they will watch all or most of the presidential debate between Harris and Trump. An additional twenty three percent said they won't watch, but will closely follow the news coverage of the debate. So that's ninety three percent of Americans is going to know about tonight's debate, and we are just less than six hours away from that debate. Thirty percent of registered voters say the debate will help them a great deal or a good amount in making their selection for president. Sixty nine percent, though, think it will not help them very much or at all. And in advance of this presidential debate, you know, we now have the Times Siena survey has Donald Trump ahead by every account, every measure. Kamala Harris's campaign is stalled. She needs to come out. She's got a lot of problems tonight walking into tonight's debate. Now, I know that she's been you know, they based have walled her off from the media for over fifty days. Fifty days no press conference, whopping sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds of an interview, and she reads the same teleprompter speech at every campaign stop she goes to, and no gaggles, no banter with the press at all. And I think they have hurt her in the lead up to this debate, Donald Trump and JD. Evansel well over forty plus you know, interviews and press conferences and so on and so forth. So the one thing that has concerned me going into tonight as Americans do not know, are not aware of, just how radical Kamala Harris is, and we have gone through the list. We spent a significant portion of time, a full half hour of yesterday's program playing Kamala Harris in her own words. I did it last night on TV through the prism of oh is ABC, Disney and Bob going to insist at their news organization that was just rated as giving one hundred percent positive coverage to Kamala Harris and ninety three percent negative coverage to Donald Trump? Are they going to Are they going to destroy ABC News brand, the news brand forever or not? I mean, David muirr has been a big part of it. I have a pamphlet of every single instance of their bias that I could ever want to see in my life. It would take me the whole show to read it to you, and we have too much to get to. But at the end of the day, we have the most radical unvetted that has been in the candidate Witness Protection Program, candidate and the history of this country. You know people's talk, Well, she'll talk a lot tonight about abortion. I'm sure she'll try to demagog it but the reality is most Americans don't support late term abortions, and they do support restrictions in month seven, eighth, the ninth, the last trimester. Well, neither Kamala Harris nor Tim Walls do most Americans believe in the Second Amendment, not a mandatory gun buyback program, which would be confiscation.
Speaker 2: You know, she thought that.
Speaker 1: Well, the idea of no border walls, she said it, repeated it her entire career, all throughout her career, supporting sanctuary cities and states. But you know, saying that she wants to decriminalize illegal immigration off of free housing, health care, education in Minnesota, you get a legal driver's license if you're illegal in free college. This is madness. You know what about all the people that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime. She never addresses them. And we're just touching the surface. And just when you think things can't get bad enough, let me play for you fake news CNN of all places, Aaron Burnett show the k Files. They call it an investigation. Now, we had already known about Kamala's position that you want a taxpayer of fundation for sex change surgery for convicted criminals, but we didn't know that she wants taxpayer funded sex sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants, on top of the free housing, healthcare, education, path to citizenship that she now again is supporting, or amnesty that she's supporting on her own website which is now doubling down on. Listen to this report.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this was a questionnaire that she filled out for the ACLU, And this questionnaire is really an interesting snapshot in time of that twenty nineteen Democratic primary. Kamala Harris was trying to get to the left of Bernie Sanders, she was trying to get to the left of Elizabeth Warren. And you really see that in a lot of these answers. And I want to walk our viewers through a little bit of what she said. Let's just take immigration and look at what she said here. She said on immigration, she made this open ended pledge to end immigrant attention. She said she supported taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for detained migrants.
Speaker 4: She also said funded gender transition surgeries for detainment to change. She actually said she supported.
Speaker 3: She wrote both wrote and answered in the affirmative when she was asked this, and she said she also supported it for federal prisoners. Now she also pledged to slash immigration detention by fifty percent, close all family and private facilities, and decrease funding for ICE and then the end and ice detainers with local law enforcement.
Speaker 4: I mean, these are these are things that you know, it would be hard to think that you would come up with taxpayer funding gender transitions for for detained migrants. And yet this, as you say, written and verbally.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we even have her on tape talking about uh, taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for felons?
Speaker 5: Was it way back when, with the power that I had, I used it in a way that was about pushing forward the movement frankly and the agenda.
Speaker 2: And so look at my to know.
Speaker 5: When I was Attorney general, I learned that the California Department of Corrections, which was a client of mine, that they were standing in the way of surgery for prisoners. And there was a specific case. And when I learned about the case, I worked behind the scenes to not only make sure that that transgender woman got the services she was deserving. So it was not only about that case. I made sure that they changed the policy in the state of California so that every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access to the medical care that they desire and need.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so add to you know, free healthcare, housing, education, and the path of citizenship earned path Oh okay, earn it, which means free. I I just can tell you this is madness. Learn more on top of this. Now again, add to the no restrictions on abortion, the gun confiscation, the no border wall, everything I just said on illegal immigration. She supports reparations. We played it yesterday. She wants to ban plastic straws reduce red meat consumption. Now we also, you know, have learned that she supports that federal drug possession to be decriminalized for personal use.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about legalizing weed.
Speaker 1: As prosecutor ag in I guess DA in San Francisco or ag in California. You know she did put nineteen hundred people in jail for weed. But decriminalizing crack, heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl. This is madness. On top of what something that would destroy capitalism, the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal that will be the end of capitalism as we know it. How does she spin out of the fact that she was a sponsor of this bill with Bernie Sanders, and that she said she would eliminate the filibuster to do it. That's how she really feels that she would eliminate. She'd have government health care for all, universal health care, and eliminate private health insurance. Again, she sponsored the bill with Bernie Sanders. This is radical, this is extreme, this is dangerous on a level we've never seen in this country before. And I know everybody's worried. What's Donald Trump's Donald Trump, Please don't call her names. Please don't call her name. Please don't call this is what people tell me to tell him. Please just stick to the facts.
Speaker 2: State.
Speaker 1: I'm very confident the two things are going to happen tonight. And I'm just guessing. I don't know. I can't predict with any level of certainty, but I'm pretty sure President Trump is aware of the situation. He's won pretty much every debate. The only debate I would argue that he lost was the first debate with Biden because he wouldn't shut up, you know.
Speaker 2: But in this case, it's not going to be an.
Speaker 1: Issue because he has muted mics and anyway, I would just say, let her talk. Do what you did with Biden, called him every name in the book, convict, this, that predator, is, you know, sex offender, whatever else he said. He said it's not true, and he moved on. And I would not be on defense, and I would be demanding answers to all of this radicalism, no fracking, no drilling, calling the high cost of energy the cost of democracy, Well, that doesn't give me comfort when I'm filling up my car or paying my electric bill, which is pretty high. You can't say radical islamic terrorism or illegal alien.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: And if I hear one more time on day one, I'm gonna fight inflation in the high costs of eggs. She's been telling us it's been transitory for three years, like she's been saying the border secure for three years. You know, well, you're going to do it on day one. Day one was January twenty at twenty twenty one. What about today? Why aren't you in Washington? Why were you hold up in a hotel in Pittsburgh? You know, preparing, you know, your rehearsed line. She's gonna have rehearsed lines tonight. She's gonna get into little stingers against against Donald Trump and the media because she can utter two or three sentences and string two or three sentences.
Speaker 2: Oh, she won the debate. She won.
Speaker 1: The American people will decide that she wants to raise every tax imaginable, including unrealized capital gains. This will eliminate all investment in our country. You know, she's the bragging about being the last person in the room. Thirteen dead Americans, and she's comfortable with that disastrous decision and withdrawal of Afghanistan. They're thirteen dead Americans, you know, hundreds and hundreds of Americans and thousands of our allies abandoned behind enemy lines. Defund, dismantle, reimagine ice and the police tweeting out the Minneapolis bail fund four days after a police precincts burned of the ground, over six hundred riots or insurrections, if you prefer, in the summer of twenty twenty. They won't stop writing. They shouldn't stop writing. We won't, we won't stop it. Eighteen to twenty four year olds are stupid. Well, the only thing stupid I can think that they would do is take that crap from any politician.
Speaker 2: And vote for them, because I don't think they.
Speaker 1: Are stupid, but everything that we call it Bidenomics, and we're very proud of it. That was about a year ago, in August to twenty twenty three. She said that telling Americans to stay woke thinks AOC is brilliant and fantastic, even you know her proposal for a seventy to eighty percent, you know a tax rate in this country. Will Bragg shall never deport illegals, brags about reassignment surgery for prisoners in illegals. But you know what can be un burdened by what has been. She's got to be burdened by what has been. And that's ABC. Disney's job too tonight. But I have no faith in them. Maybe they don't want conservatives to go to their theme parks because I don't know. I think people already sick of Disney being woke. A running mate wants to build a thirty foot ladder factory if Trump builds a wall twenty five feet or higher. Gives legal drivers' licenses to illegals, free college for illegals, feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms, gender affirming care, but you don't need parental consent, wouldn't call the National Guard during the rioting in the summer of twenty twenty. But they did open the family home windows so they can smell burning rubber from the rioting.
Speaker 2: This is what we're up against. There's so much at stake.
Speaker 1: I feel your anxiety, but I am also confident the American people will get it and that Donald Trump understands how profound the moment is.
Speaker 2: All right, here we are. We are in.
Speaker 1: Philadelphia, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Early voting starts one week from today. It is debate Night in America. I think it's going to be the most watched debate in American history, and I think it's going to be very interesting.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do I think that Kamala is going to have her one liners rehearsed lines, and do I think we're going to watch the biggest dodge weave. I think Bernie Sanders actually said it best, and I didn't think I'd ever be quoting Bernie. Oh, she's not really changing her position. She's just being pragmatic to win the election. And that's what she's doing. But how do you spin out of all of those radical proposals that I've been telling you about day in and day out that we spent a half hour playing on this program yesterday and on TV last night. I think that's very, very hard. Anyway, we'll take a quick break from Philly. Straight ahead, Rocky Rocky Rock down there, continuing to build the foundation for conservative victory.
Speaker 6: Victory.
Speaker 2: Now back to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: And with just fifty six days till election Day, we are in the City of Brotherly Love. We're in Pennsylvania, We're in Philly, and anyway, the Commonwealth begins. They're voting in just seven days, one week from today, and it is election debate night in America and probably the first and only debate between President Trump and Vice President Harris and I know a lot of people are wondering what's going to You're not going to know, So if we knew what would happen, we wouldn't watch the game. And it's going to take place well full coverage. The debate will be on Fox nine Eastern.
Speaker 2: It begins.
Speaker 1: I'll be on, actually i'll be on a little bit before, and i'll be on a little bit after.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to all of that.
Speaker 1: Hey, if a family member or friend ask you for advice somewhere to go for tax relief, if they have issues with the IRS. You wouldn't send them somewhere where you know, with hundreds and hundreds of complaints, would you?
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 1: Now that's why for years you've heard me say that if you do owe back taxes, and I always recommend, pay your taxes, if you don't have, if you didn't file returns in years gone by, don't be fooled by companies or that these pie in this guide too good to be true sales pitches. Look Rush Tax Resolution. They are A plus rated by the Better Business Bureau, the only company I trust, the only company I recommend, And so many of my listeners over the years have called Rush Tax and guess what their tax nightmares are completely over. Get yours off your plate anyway, call now eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. That's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. And if you're a business owner behind the payroll taxes, the IRS can shut down your business, come after you personally. Now, Rush Tax has attorneys and rolled agents.
Speaker 2: This is what they do.
Speaker 1: They specialize in business payroll, high dollar personal cases.
Speaker 2: And here's the other beauty of it.
Speaker 1: Rush Tax Resolution will do an upfront and four free IRS transcript investigation, and they're only going to take your case. They'll only take it if they know they can help you. Call now toll free eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven, nine eighty seventy seven. On the web, it's Rush Tax Resolution dot com. All right, So we have these new issues today. Now we knew about taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for convicts, but now we discovered that geek Kamala Harris supports it for illegal aliens. And although she doesn't like to use that word or radical Islamic terrorist, and she does support that's.
Speaker 5: The courage to object when they use that term radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 1: How dominates been the greatest victims of terror.
Speaker 2: Also have the courage trajet that illegal alien.
Speaker 1: Seeing the worst of criminal behavior.
Speaker 5: I have seen the worst of crime and undocumented.
Speaker 1: In the brig skating. Okay, that's how radical and extreme that she is. Now, let me just tell you something. She's going to show up with a pulse and rehearsed, probably over rehearsed. And I'm also going to predict something too. I'm I'm gonna bet she's gonna be nervous tonight. This is the biggest stage of her life, and you know she'll she'll probably you know, work away into a comfort zone. This I think I think they have done her a grave dist service by not putting her out there to deal with these issues ahead of time, because she could have kind of worked out her answers between now and then, but they didn't give her that opportunity. And when I asked this weekend Bernie Sanders, he was on what Kirsten Welker on Meet the Press and Bernie Sanders is asked about her flipping and flopping and flaneling on pretty much every major position that she has. I mean, think about what candidate changes only when they become the present to nominee on almost every major issue. Fracking, drilling, eliminating private health insurance, her bill, the Green New Deal, her bill, you know, government health care for all, her bill, or her mandatory gun buyback in her words, deep fund dismantled the police and ice her words, the ev mandate she supported, you know, the border wall. How does she how does she flip and flop in that? Or taxes on tips? It is it's like a circus act is like circussle. You're watching here unfold tonight. So she's gonna I think they've done her service. But it's all smoking mirrors, it's all a lie. It is all designed to say whatever needs to be said to help her get elected. She cannot win on who she really is and what she really believes. And the challenge for President Trump tonight is, well, it's manifold actually number one. I would address her respectfully, and I would expect that he probably will.
Speaker 2: I would expect that.
Speaker 1: He's fully prepared that her strategy is going to be to piss him off. I asked him about that in the town hall at Harrisburg. He knows it's coming. He talks to everybody. Everybody. She's going to try and make you manch She's going to try and trigger you, going to try and talk about this. She's going to try and get you to defend yourself. And if he does, I think he's making a mistake. I think you should stay on offense the whole time. But anyway, Bernie Sanders said the quiet part out loud, and that is she doesn't believe this. He's being pragmatic to get elected.
Speaker 6: Listen, you have described Vice President Kamala Harris as a progressive. She has previously supported medicare for all, now she does not. She's previously supported a ban on fracking, now she does not. These Senator are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals.
Speaker 1: I think she's trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election. She's trying to be being pragmatic, trying to do and say what she needs to do and say to win the election. Brett bar actually put an x post out today that the challenge for the Harris campaign trying to be the change agent. They finally added an issues section to their website.
Speaker 2: This is just and that they.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to do it beforehand because the Trump people may actually look at it, and it includes a slew of policies that are campaign in previously outline, like price gauging and you know, the largest tax increase in the history of the world. But he points out, unfortunately for Harris it released. Its release was undermined by a telling error that the page's source code revealed parts of the platform were copied directly from the Biden campaign page.
Speaker 2: They didn't even have.
Speaker 1: The wherewith to put up their own position paper and that yet they're trying to run and.
Speaker 2: Hide, unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 1: Unburdened by one has been. And you know, I don't think you can play enough. Aaron Burnett at CNN Go was stunned to learn about her support for taxpayer funded transgender surgeries for illegal immigrants. Nobody told her about convicts. Yet we have been telling you about this for two months on this program.
Speaker 2: I have to like come up with creative.
Speaker 1: Ways to find a reason to play Kamala in her own words again, because I played it on TV and radio so often, because I don't think people can hear it enough. Now it's one of the reasons we put together the Kamala files, the Walls files. It's on Hannity dot com. And if you care about this country and you don't want it to be radicalized, it'll be unrecognizable if these policies are ever implemented. Then you can share this information on social media with your friends, your family, your neighbors, your co workers, whoever, strangers. I don't care, but it's on your social and it's on my social media. We have a pinned on my my x account. We have a pinned on Hannity dot com. We have a pinned where What else do I have on social media?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. It's huper parlor Facebook, I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what half of them are. But all right, I've got them all. They're all there. Do I have Instagram?
Speaker 2: Of course? Have Facebook?
Speaker 3: What are we animals?
Speaker 2: Yes? What do we? What do we?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 2: You an animal? Animal? Uh?
Speaker 1: Anyway, so they're you know, they're shocked over and see it, and I'm like, just watch the Hannity Show. You're gonna learn a lot. And now, federal drug possession for personal use. That would mean decriminalizing fentanyl and crack and heroin and cocaine. This is insane.
Speaker 6: But don't forget they wanted tax vaping at ninety five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there goes my life. I got to fru up, there goes my future, there goes my every year vote.
Speaker 1: Well nothing, nothing but a lot of I guess a lot of young people do it. I mean it's my it's my one advice for crying out loud, and you're going to have.
Speaker 2: It because you're a grown up who pays his.
Speaker 1: Taxes, and I am switching to the gum maybe after the election, depending on their God, depending on the results.
Speaker 2: Uh no, I might. It's the same thing I do like the gum. Let me give you some room.
Speaker 1: Uh so, Politico pointing out that Harris will be charged with responding to weeks of attacks from the Trump campaign. What about all the crimes that were committed by Harris Biden on veted illegals. What about all the murders, What about all the rapes, what about all the other violent crimes. What about how much it is costing taxpayers? Just stay on one issue at a time. You know, we call it bidnomics, and we're very proud of it. How's Bidenomics working for you? When you go in any store, whether you're buying groceries or anything else, every store you go to, you're paying more over twenty plus percent in inflation rate under Harris and Biden, and we're proud of it. That was in August of twenty twenty three that she said that you know, what are we going to do about the people that we know have terrortized that she is allowed into this country and then wants to what give them amnesty and a path to earn citizenship. To use her words for amnesty, it's the same thing. You know, we have all of these. We had the crisis in Aura of the Venezuelan gangs taken over.
Speaker 2: There, in an al Paso today and in.
Speaker 1: An al Paso today, which I was about to get to. And if you have a list of recent crimes committed by illegal immigrants, rape, murder, even young women and children, a thirteen year old girl raped in Louisiana, on the heels of the thirteen year old raped in broad daylight in Queens, New York. On top of the twelve year old Joscelyn Nungary who was brutalized for two hours and then murdered in Houston, Texas. On top of Rachel Morin, who is a mother of five kids will never see their mom again. She will never see her children again, Lake and Riley names that she's never mentioned.
Speaker 2: On top of wall. I was the last person in the room.
Speaker 1: And I'm very comfortable without Afghanistan withdrawal, when not even discussing the Americans abandoned behind enemy lines and our allies abandoned behind enemy lines. Back to immigration, I mean there's residents of a small town in Ohio. They're fuming over the complete havoc caused by this massive influx of twenty thousand Haitians. Harris One's bragged about giving protected status to Haitian immigrants, and her whole career, she has defended sanctuary cities and states and unbridled the illegal immigration with all the benefits that I've been mentioning and now more including taxpayer funded you know, sex surgery or sex change surgery.
Speaker 2: Good. You know.
Speaker 1: We have an Ohio grandfather sounding off on how his grandson needs an interpreter for preschool because he's the only kid that speaks English. You have an MS gang MS thirteen gang member suspected of murder. He's allowed to attend Maryland High School. What is wrong with us? New York City giving up to four thousand dollars to illegal immigrants to get them to move out of taxpayer funded hotels and shelters. Illegal immigrants in the in the Heartland, Alabama Council meeting boils over because of this this mess that they have created. I mean, she missed and I will say this, and this is very important to watch. The vice president she's chosen is radical. Every decision she has made, from price gauging to her tax policies, unrealized capital gains, doubling of the corporate tax and the state tax and the top marginal tax rate, all these decisions will destroy capitalism as we know it now she's embracing. According to her report out today, the Walls campaign on their Policy Position website proposing a plan that would force the retirement of Supreme Court justices because they want to pack the courts with their people and they and don't think that if they're elected that they wouldn't be involved in statehood for Puerto Rico and for Washington d c oh. We see Nancy Pelosi's had her irrebdeemable, deplorable moment suggesting thirty percent of Republicans are racist, sexist, and homophobic and they'd never vote Democrat.
Speaker 2: What do I tell you?
Speaker 1: Every two four years Democrats say Republicans are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, they want dirty air and water, and they want you to kill grandma and grandpa five hours eleven minutes away from debate time. So oh, and by the way, the Commerce Secretary na Ryamando Ramundo is saying on CNBC that Harris is not doing interviews, telling Joe Cornan, I know you're a surrogate, bubb why aren't they doing interviews? And she said, yeah, I know, but I hear you, but respectfully disagree. This is a presidential election like no other. She's only had a few weeks, eight weeks to do everything, and she's spending her time talking to Americans.
Speaker 2: No, she's not.
Speaker 1: And that's been the whole point, that she's not talking to Americans. And this is the challenge. And let me tell you something ABC News and Disney is their credibility is on the line tonight. Kamala Harris preparing for her dua died debate with Donald Trump by practicing against an AID wearing an orange wig.
Speaker 2: Oh that's helpful.
Speaker 1: I mean, imagine if Donald Trump, you know, had somebody got a Kamala Harris look alike. Let's let's dress somebody up like Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Do you even need a liking you to laugh alike?
Speaker 1: Apparently top Aid Felipe Rains, who was with Hillary Clinton for years, put on an orange wig and three inch platforms in his shoes.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't make this up.
Speaker 1: New York Times podcast is even saying Harris's honeymoon phase is over. This is probably her last chance to get back momentum. And I think for Donald Trump, this is this is an opportunity, and I think the key for him is to stay cool when she attacks with her predictable, rehearsed lines. And I think the next most important thing is that Donald Trump has got to stay dialed in, not get upset by anything that she says, be respectful to her, prosecute hard the case against her, and passionately defend his policies that will save America. That would be my formula. Nobody ever listens to me. Eight nine four one, Shawn our number. All right, it is Debate Night in America tonight, full coverage on Fox. Say it begins just prior to the debate. I'll actually be a guest of Breton Martha in their coverage and then I'll be on immediately after the debate. And man, we have a great lineup of guests tonight, including jd Vance is going to be with us, Senator Marco Rubio will be with us. We are loaded up. Oh my gosh, the list is amazing. Ted Cruz Ron DeSantis Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott, Laura Trump, Vi, Vike Ramaswami, Ari Fleischer.
Speaker 2: We got them all. Nine Easter well no after the debate. Eastern