Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to join us. Uh wow. We're learning a lot about the Epstein files. We're learning a lot about why Joe Biden didn't release him for the four years, and we're also learning why a bunch of so called conservatives have been so you know, in a frenzy. You know, why were they so quiet for four years? Why didn't they demand the release of all this when Biden was president? Because now it's impacting Hakeem Jeffries one congressman take a congresswoman taking questions directly during a hearing with Michael Khne, apparently, according to reports and information in the in the documents, verbatim, asking the questions of Jeffrey Epstein at that time, a convicted a felon for what was it, soliciting prostitution from a minor? By the way, you know, the Bible is very clear you don't hurt the look, don't hurt children. I mean, I just I shudder to think what level of Dante's inferno people like that will end up in but it's it's just horrible. I mean, now they're talking about thousands of victims, and even with the release of it, the only you know, with all the talk about this, thank god they put in their provision to leave people that have been victimized, that probably live with this for the rest of their lives, that alone, if they want to, you know, deal with it privately and not expose them. I can't imagine the pain, the tragedy, you know, and the horror of such evil of young children. It is disgusting on every level. A new Republican bill in the House, by the way, will expedite deportations for criminal illegals. Will hit that one illegal immigrant who was caught and released by the Biden administration charged in a brutal hammer attack on a Texas woman seventeen year old and arrested and released by the federal immigration authorities during the Biden years, charged with a brutal hammer attack on a woman jogging in a Texas park.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see Nicki Minaj praising President Trump for prioritizing the issue of the persecution and slaughter of Christians in Nigeria. Thanking him for his leadership on the global stage. I mean, I can only imagine the attacks have probably begun, you know, with the Hollywood lunatics out there, Linda, Am I wrong about that? Or am I right about not at all? Starting a very real thing. She's being attacked for standing up for people. And President Trump said, if they don't stop this, radical islamis apparently attacking and killing innocent Christians. And you know, Donald Trump has a moral compass, he has moral clarity. And this is why I really don't understand even some people that claim to be MAGA, what part of the Trump doctrine some of these people have trouble understanding, and why some people haven't interpreted this and misinterpreted this to mean isolationism, because some have and they seem at times to be the louder voice in the MAGA movement. I'm all for no forever warse. You know, many years now I've been saying on this program, we can never ever allow what happened in Baghdad and elsewhere to ever happen again. And that is you know, going door to door, stepping over IEDs without up armored hum v's, and you know, our brave men and women, our soldiers, our heroes, getting their legs and their arms and blown off and their faces disfigured. That's not how modern warfare is going to be fought. I mean, you see the beginning stages of it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You saw it with the attack on Iran's nuclear facilities. You see it the way. You know, even Israel is now being attacked with you know, bombardments of ballistic missiles, and thank god, they have missile defense systems that are able to shoot those things out of the sky. Back in the day they mocked Ronald Regan, they called it star Wars if it was called strategic defense. Now President Trump wants to modernize it and protect our entire country. It's called the Golden Dome. Because of my sources, I could tell you we are progressing at a level that would really impress most of you. However, I keep some sources private. It's not that I want to not tease you and tell you that I know something you don't know. It's just that it's not in our best national defense interests, you know. I'm just I'm just getting little bits and pieces and putting it all together, and I'm really feeling very confident that we will achieve that goal of being able to stop any type of attack on our country with that technology that is advancing and that we're discovering, all of which I think is very, very needed and necessary. All of you should be angry about what I am about to play for you. We have Senators Mark Kelly, Ali Slotkin and and others, all these Democrats. They're actually on tape and they are telling people in the intelligence community. They are telling people that are in our military not to obey unlawful orders, illegal orders of the president. The problem is they don't identify what the hell they're talking about, because I don't think they can, and I don't think they have any intention to do so. But there's such great damage and danger in what it is that they are saying in this tape. And there's danger, you know, it's almost like a subversion. It's almost like they're calling for insurrection among our intelligence community and people in are armed forces. What is President Trump ordered that caused them to tell them they have a duty to disobey orders of the commander in chief. I mean, the constitution is clear, not a Leise Slacke and not Mark Kelly, not any of the people in this video. They're not the commander in chief of the United States of America. The President is the commander in chief of our armed services. He is the guy he makes the decisions. That's not Congress, that's not a senator. That's not a former CIA officer, not a former astronaut, not Alis Slocket.
Speaker 1: But here's what they say. We want to speak directly to members of the military.
Speaker 2: And the intelligence community to take risks each day to keep Americans safe.
Speaker 1: We know you are under enormous stress and pressure right now.
Speaker 2: Americans trust their military, but that trust is at risk. This administration is pitting our uniform military and intelligence community professionals against American citizens like us.
Speaker 1: You all swore an oath to protect any then this constitution.
Speaker 2: Right now, the threats to our constitution aren't just coming from a broad but from right here at home.
Speaker 1: Our laws are clear. You can refuse the legal orders, you can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 2: You must refuse illegal orders. No one has to carry out orders that violate the law or our constitution. We know this is hard and that it's a difficult time to be a public servant.
Speaker 1: But whether you're serving in the CIA, the Army, or Navy, the Air Force. Your vigilance is critical, and know that we have your.
Speaker 2: Back, O that we have your back. I'll think about this. How scary is that tape? This is TDS Trump derangement syndrome on steroids and human growth hormone. It is not just it is so morally repugnant and inappropriate, but it's downright dangerous what they are saying there is Again, if they had a specific issue where they identified that the very examples where people must refuse illegal orders, they have a duty and obligation to spell it out.
Speaker 1: They didn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, it is just, you know, as far as I'm concerned, constitutionally, they are undermining the authority of the president and his constitutional authority as commander in chief. I mean, if that it's it's if that's not subversion, tell me what it is. If that's not a call for some type of insurrection, then please tell me what it is.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a number. It's eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn.
Speaker 2: I'm open to any any points you want to make on this, but you know, they might as well just breach the walls of the White House and you know, sending their radical supporters because remember it was a five hundred and seventy four official riots in the summer of twenty twenty their radical base, and they never lifted a finger to stop them.
Speaker 1: They never criticized them.
Speaker 2: No, they just flat out either their silence was deafening, or they went out there and just flat out lied and said they're mostly peaceful, or they went out like you know, their vice presidential candidate at the time later Vice President Kamala Harris and you know, said those rioters aren't going to stop.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't stop, and.
Speaker 2: We're not going to stop supporting them, okay, And then they claimed only care they ignored those five hundred and seventy four rights. They rationalized something that wasn't true. Dozens of Americans that Summer of Love lost their lives. Thousands of cops were injured during the Summer of Love. You know, they were pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, things like that. Billions of dollars in property damage took place. You know, where was Benny Thompson and or whatever his name is and Liz Cheney at the time, they cared so much about one riot where the president actually said many of you will peacefully and patriotically, you know, march to the Capitol so your voices will be heard.
Speaker 1: That's what he said at the time. But they didn't.
Speaker 2: Of course, that never came up, and then all the records magically just disappeared. They're just gone, you know, in thin air, you know. And if we're going to talk about moments where maybe just maybe, you know, members of our intelligence community for example, and high ranking people and law enforcement for example, maybe they should have stood up against the Russia hoax that they knew was a hoax. We now know they knew it was a hoax. We now learned from the classified materials of Tulca Gabbard that in fact, they had information it was a hoax. They had a meeting about Hillary Clinton's plan to unveil this hoax against Donald Trump. And then when career years senior intelligence officials did their job after the twenty sixteen election and came to the determination that in fact, there was no Russia Trump collusion, well then it was presented to Barack Obama, and according to these declassified documents and Tulsea Gabbard, Barack Obama didn't like the conclusion, so he got his political operatives involved, and they decided to redo the intelligence assessment come up with a new one that had a completely different conclusion, and again based on the Dirty Russian Disinformation NOSSI, which they also were warned about that it was political in August of twenty sixteen. They apparently were worn multiple times and again statute of limitations run out unless they come up with a grand conspiracy investigation. But you know, you think about that, the Russia hoax, the Mueller investigation, that witch hunt, two bogus impeachments to Donald trum and then of course, you know, we've got three phases of the grand conspiracy. One includes no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute Hillary Clinton's you know, servers with top secret classified information on them. They didn't raider her home or office, just like later they wouldn't raid Joe Biden's homes or offices the four locations where he had top secret classified information. Presidential Record Zact actually gave Donald Trump a lot more leeway than any of them, but they rated mar a lago. That sounds like a dual justice system to me. Using the dirty Russian disinformation dossier that not only was not corroborated, but it was completely bogus, And even after they knew it was completely bogus and Christopher Steele was long gone, they used it three more times for three separate PISA warrants lied to a phis A court. Law requires that once you know it's false, that you're supposed to go to the PHISA court. You know, with the fact that intelligence now we were finding out we don't know how many Americans, including senators and congressmen and other people and groups like Turning Point and so many other conservative organizations were targeted by our government to be spied on without without any indication that a proper warrant was sought or granted. Whatever happened, unreasonable search and seizure. I'm sure there was great need to rip through Milania Trump's closet and Baron Trump's bedroom, you know. And then four years of weaponization because well they couldn't stop them. Remember, Originally the dirty dossier was designed to prevent Trump from getting elected. Then after the election it was used to sabotage the incoming president, which it did effectively. Then, of course, the suppression of the very real laptop from Hell that they've had verified as authentic. In March at twenty twenty, and then they prebunked it, meeting weekly with big tech companies in twenty twenty because they didn't want the truth about that laptop coming out. And then of course big tech asked, well is this information in the New York Post reel? They knew the answer, but they wouldn't tell them and they didn't want the American people to know them. When that didn't work, Let's just, you know, take a case where the statute of limitations had run out. That's only a minor misdemeanor in New York, and let's turn it into thirty four felon accounts. And let's value Maro Lago at eighteen million dollars, not one point five trillion, and let everybody not say a word about any of it because we're okay, Because it's just to prevent Trump from becoming president. This is sick stuff. These are sick people. This is a sick time that we're living.
Speaker 1: In, all right.
Speaker 2: So I may lose Linda here a little bit. Linda doesn't love technology the way I do in this sense. Now, I've never been the most technologically savvy person in the world, but I am obsessed with artificial intelligence because I can learn so much from it. Friend of mine who pretty high ranking with Elon Musk and smart as a whip. I mean, this guy is is so out there smart. It's he's spectacularly smart. You know who I'm talking about, right, And he's also the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet in your life. He works so hard. I mean, when you work for Elon, you don't stop working. By the way, you think I'm tough as a boss, I'm really not. I'm actually, you know, a pussy cat compared to Elon Musk. But anyway, and they are driving and driving and driving.
Speaker 1: I mean this Elon.
Speaker 2: Will sleep on his office floor for like an hour and a half, we can get up and start working again. He just doesn't stop. I mean, it's pretty fascinating to watch it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Do I think he was he was designed for the DC Washington swamp or bureaucracy. Absolutely not. It just goes against his very nature. He is a genius CEO at the highest level and an innovator and creator. And there's a great series on the History Channel The Men That Built America, and it talks about you know, the Rockefellers and the Conegies and the Melons, and you know, the Morgans and all these people. By the way, they're all ruthless, ruthless business people. There's the side of them is rough. But I think with genius, I think, you know, when people have really spectacular gifts, I think, and I've been blessed in my life to meet a lot of brilliant people, and it's a very common trait that with their gift comes a little bit of a curse and it manifests itself in different forms.
Speaker 1: Linda, that makes sense. You're with me so far, right.
Speaker 2: Sure, and okay, but the work ethic that Elon has coupled with the genius that he has is is it's just undeniable that he is the brightest guy in the world that I can think of right now. If there's anybody smarter, you can tell me, But I don't think there is. Having spent time with him and spoken with him, actually at dinner with him one night and it was outside, and you know, he was looking up at the stars and he's pointing out that that's Venus, that's Mars, that's this, that's this, that's this, and he's like pointing all this stuff out to me, and the difference is the way my mind works, which is, you know, rather on hip base compared to his level.
Speaker 1: Very simple and basic.
Speaker 2: I don't look at Venus and Mars and think that I want to figure out a way to travel there and maybe establish life there and send people there and bring them home. But that's how he thinks. It's just a whole different dimension of thinking. I've met people that are so insightful in terms of politics.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the geniuses of RUSSI.
Speaker 2: I always felt Rush had a take that nobody else would have, and I think that was part of his great creativity and genius, and he was a great entertainer on top of it. It's just great at everything that he did, and which is why when he passed, God rest his soul, we miss him dearly. You know, I said, nobody can replace this guy. He's irreplaceable, and we all he would want all of us to do our very best because he believed so much in the in the in the in the individual, in the concept of liberty and freedom and talent that God gave every individual, and that the only way that that those talents can be brought brought to fruition is if you live in freedom and liberty and which is the antithesis of top down government run everything in our lives. So you know we've gone through many different revolutions, if you will. I mean when the train was first created, that was a big deal. You know, going shopping with Linda to buy a little toy train for her son at the time was the biggest deal I've ever seen in my life. And after an hour of picking up every single solitary train and turning it over and playing with the wheels and looking at the price and comparative shopping, I couldn't take it anymore. I went and got a shopping cart and I just filled it up full of a bunch of trains. And I figured, let our son pick it out on his own, and they'll be happy with more trains rather than a few trains. And I don't think he's going to miss out on whether or not Linda picked out the perfect train. And Linda doesn't like when I tell that story, but it's true. So why am I bringing all of this up? So there's an article of Business Insider and it says Elon Musk says optimists will eliminate poverty, and a speech after his one trillion dollar pay package was approved. This is with Tesla if he meets certain goals and certain benchmarks that they have set out for him. And what I've been trying to communicate to people is the we are living through an age that is going to be so impactful. Nobody is going to everybody's going to be impacted by it. And it's a matter of are you ready for it, are you ready to adapt to it? Are you going to get ahead of the curve or you're going to be behind the curve. And my hope is as we discuss this periodically to make sure that you are ready for it, it doesn't take you by surprise, it doesn't overwhelm you, and that you actually take advantage of it by having more knowledge than other people and are fully aware of the magnitude of what's about to happen. It would be the equivalent of okay, well, communications changed when we had telephones. It would be the equivalent of electricity versus you know, having you know, a gas lamp in your house. It is that dramatic an innovation with artifice intelligence, so you know, the Tesla's optimist robot, which is what he was talking about on this call, he actually believes ultimately will eliminate much of the need for human labor. Now that that is a little bit shocking, earth shattering, but something I think I want all of you to be aware of so that you're prepared for it. And he's talking about humanoid robots are going to be a production challenge and it's not launching anytime soon. But again, I want you to be thinking in the future and not be sure, shocked or surprised by it. As I have spoken to people that are involved in this industry, what they're telling me is middle class families. This is sort of like the creation of the Model t and you know Henry Ford and the fact that he made it in a way that was affordable so the average person can own one, And the way they're designing these robots that would take care of mundane tasks for middle class Americans.
Speaker 1: We're talking about robots that will clean.
Speaker 2: Your house, cut your lawn, cook your dinner, you know, do all of these mundane tasks that you take for granted, put the sheets on your bed, et cetera, et cetera. It may sound crazy, but I'm telling you this is what they're telling me. And he has a bigger vision for robots. He wants them to transform the economy. That should be scary to everybody. He says, you know, people often talk about eliminating poverty, giving everyone amazing medical care. And this goes to my conversation with Gary Brecker, who's in the health, wellness, fitness, nutrition space. And Gary Breker says, if you live the next five years, the odds of you living to one hundred will go up exponentially.
Speaker 1: I agree with him.
Speaker 2: And I talk to a friend of mine that's in radiology and they are already using artificial intelligence, and what he has discovered is the ability of artificial intelligence to pick up spots on an MRI that no human eye would be able to detect. In other words, early detection is the key to longevity, especially on issues like cancer. And I believe probably we're going to look back on how we treat cancer today and one day we'll say we were living in the dinosaur era, and they are going to be far more sophisticated ways of detecting and treating cancers long before they get bad. Anyway, so Musk double down. He said optimists will actually eliminate poverty minutes earlier. The crowd cheered and broke out in chance of Elani Lan and the shareholders approved a trillion dollar pay package and he's the world's richest person. It will unlock up to a trillion dollars in shares if Tesla achieves the lofty targets, including selling a million Optimists robots in the next decade, I believe that will happen. Musk said that Optimists would change life for incarcerated people. He said, for instead of physically jailing prisoners, he said, you know, optimists will follow you around and stop you from doing crime and things like that. I don't know how, but just follow me here that these are his remarks, not mine. He said the robots would increase global economy by a factor of ten or even possibly one hundred, and I would argue even maybe greater than that. He did this on the Tesla third quarter earnings call. He imagines a world of sustainable abundance, a goal outlined by the Tesla master Plan Part four, with Optimists leading the way. An Optimist robot would have five times the productivity of any human being per year, he predicted, because it would be able to operate twenty four to seven. Let me stop here. There's a company in our Australia. A friend of mine sent me this video and sure enough, in less than a week, a massive, big warehouse is being built perfectly, no flaws at all, where it would take a construction company six months to a year. And you can see it. And maybe I should post it online, Linda, because it's worth posting it and eliminates waste and they work twenty four hours a day and the job gets done. He said, there's no limit how much AI can do in terms of enhancing the productivity of humans, and is not really a limit to AI that is embodied, he said. He said described how sustainable abundance and a robotic future. He told Joe Rogan, this will transform the economy. He said, I came to the conclusion that the only way to get us out of the debt crisis and to prevent America from going bankrupt is artificial intelligence and robotics. And he said that robots like Optimists will make working optional in the future. I don't like that part of it, as long as I think people need to be of service to other people.
Speaker 1: Really that's spiritual for me. But put that aside.
Speaker 2: It's not my thoughts here we'll have a benign scenario universal income. He's saying that the wealth that will be created and generated and food production generated, that there won't be something like poverty that exists. If you can build a home at one hundred and fifty dollars a square foot, everybody's going to have their own home. And that's how once the robotics are up and running and building homes or building out seventy or seventy five percent of them, that's what you're going to have. Is that anyone can have any product or service they want, but there'll be a lot of trauma disruption along the way. This is why I'm warning all of you. And he's not the only business leader that is touting the prospects of universal basic income. Saying that the money is not coming from the government, he's not suggesting that. I don't interpret it that way anyway. And Rogan, you know, said there's an economic irony here the capitalist implementation of AI and robotics, assuming he goes down the good path, and there's always a danger with technology that it can be used for something horrible, you know, could result in this utopia that we as conservatives launchly disagree with. I do believe that human beings are designed with talent and gifts from God, and you've got to bring him to fruition, and you can't be all about being served all day. But he said, AI robots will replace a lot of jobs. Working for some will be optional, like growing your own vegetables instead of buying them is optional. That's a pretty ambitious prediction. I'm not saying all of this is going to be true, but what I am saying is the economy's changing. And what I want to tie this into is Donald Trump's securing an other trillion trillion dollars. You know, the Saudi's committed up to a trillion of manufacturing in this country the next four years. Okay, that's going to be You know, we're gonna need workers for these jobs, and I want you to be ready to get those jobs. We're gonna have the energy sector building out like never before, high paying career jobs, and if you're interested, I want you to be ready for those jobs. I want you to be ready for the semiconductor manufacturing facilities, the pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, the AI and robotic manufacturing facilities that they're going to need workers and they're also going to need a very well educated population to get in on this and be productive members of this new technology. And I would add to that, the tax cuts automatically are going to kick in, and when that does, that's going to be economic growth, prosperity, hopefully, the golden era that Donald Trump talks about. To me, it's just fascinating. Did that interest you at all? Into I wonder if I can hire about to replace you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why don't you? Same sass.
Speaker 2: Will teach him to be sassy, sarcastic, you know, to try and get me angry every day before the fool of vinegar.
Speaker 1: It'll be great.