Speaker 1: Elvis Duran Elvis Durant.
Speaker 2: Phone tap daniel Yes, sorry, this comes from Helen. She's my husband, Delcho and I own many salad creations. Let's call him, tell him that the electricity is not working at one of the stores and he will flip out.
Speaker 3: Let's listen into your phone. Tap hit it, Danielle. Hello, honey, yeah, yeah, the power went out in the store. Uh, the whole store. I can't get the lights to come on. And I called on and I've got the lady on the phone and she's saying we didn't pay our bill. I don't know. I really don't know what to do. You need to talk to the lady. There's she's on the line. I can't Hello Hello, Hello, Hello, This is Marianne from el Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. I paid it through by online banking. They took it out because I never got a bill. Okay, we took it out of my account.
Speaker 2: Two forty six thirty six is still owed.
Speaker 3: Don't Joe. The food is gonna go bad.
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I pay for you right now? I mean, because I really I pay for what was old.
Speaker 2: You can, but it's going to take twenty four hours for it to be reset.
Speaker 1: So what you're telling me is I'm going to go out of business for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, that's the rules of gold.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you can't do this to me. Can I go somewhere and pay this please?
Speaker 2: We did send you numerous bills in the mail saying that there was two forty six thirty six overs.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never got that. I just got what they told me on the phone, and I went and I paid it on the on the phone.
Speaker 3: What did it look like?
Speaker 2: Hold on one second, let me see if I can figure this out.
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, please, honey.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do. All the food is going bad. It's already defrosting everything.
Speaker 1: I would be quiet for that. Just be quiet for that. I don't want to talk to you about that. I need to get the lecture turned on, please, honey.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, it's going to be at least three days, they're telling me before the electric can be turned back on three days.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go out of business, sir.
Speaker 2: I mean I can't help you. I mean, if you don't pay your bills, this is what happens.
Speaker 1: I know what I never got so please please, can I talk to your books? I can't tell that? Oh God, what am I'm gonna do? I can't?
Speaker 3: Coolers aren't on? I mean, do you understand that the cool is going on?
Speaker 1: Allan, don't Caddy? Of course they're not gonna be on where you're going on? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So well, I'll just serve the food here.
Speaker 1: But you have no lights on? So what No, we got to get a generator and until they turn it out, I don't know. I can't believe you sard this. We're gonna close the store down for three days.
Speaker 3: We're gonna close the door for three days. Why would we do that?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Why would you have no power?
Speaker 1: How are you gonna run the store with no power?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll just serve the food.
Speaker 1: You can't. It's you're gonna because if you can't serve warm food up, the phone will come down? Are kidding me?
Speaker 3: Well? Can't we just put ice on the bottom of it? You need?
Speaker 1: I need to take care of this.
Speaker 3: Well, just forget about it then, I mean, it is what it is? What are we gonna do? It is so we lose some money, big deal? What are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Helen? Why are you acting weird like this?
Speaker 3: This is very strange, Honey. I think I may have threw that stuff out. I think they were sending it here what they were sending it to the store, and I think I threw it out. I realize what it.
Speaker 1: Was, Helen? How can you do this to me?
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you did know? Helen? How can you not know?
Speaker 3: They were just coming in like little pamphlets. I didn't know what it was. I threw them.
Speaker 1: Where where did you get them?
Speaker 3: Here at the store?
Speaker 1: And you wouldn't Helen? This is going to destroy us. Do you understand? I can't believe this? Classic Hello?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Hi hi? Halla? Can you explain to her? Because I don't know either? To my wife? I don't know, Ellen, explain us to this? To us? Why did you throw him out? Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It just didn't look like anything to me.
Speaker 1: Did you open it up, Helen?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't even open it up.
Speaker 1: My life was shaking right now?
Speaker 2: Can you hold on?
Speaker 3: Second? Hold on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, this guy is saying that he never got the bill in his stupid life life is saying that she got it, but she thought it was.
Speaker 3: Don't know you thought it was junk calling me stupid.
Speaker 2: It says right on the cover. Hello, Right on the cover it said last year, she is saying that. Oh no, it's junk Bille. I just in the garbage.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing.
Speaker 2: Anything for them.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hello, Hello, Yes, yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Mary Anne?
Speaker 1: Mary Anne? Can I speak to your supervisor?
Speaker 3: You were just talking to I wasn't speaking to anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were just calling my wife an idiot.
Speaker 2: I never would call your wife an idiot.
Speaker 1: I listen, Can I speak to your supervisor? You were just talking to I heard everything you just said about my wife.
Speaker 2: I swear I wasn't saying anything about anybody.
Speaker 1: I just heard you. I said him, my wife.
Speaker 2: Are you hearing things?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: You've got to be kidding me? Full of it, you know, him shaking over here. I want to talk to your supervisor right now that you were just talking to.
Speaker 2: Well, my name is Danielle. You can just talk to me. Yeah, well I changed my name. It's actually Danielle Minarrow from Elbo Duran in the morning show. You got phone tapped?
Speaker 1: Why Helen, Why would you do to something like that?
Speaker 2: She wants to play a.
Speaker 1: Joke on Yeah, got stupid, Helen.
Speaker 3: That is stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I gotta go. I'm busy. I'm in the middle of a.
Speaker 3: Meeting, Helen. How can you talk you? I set up that meeting with Jeff.
Speaker 1: You made me drive all the way over here for this, jiddy I did. Oh my god, I can't believe this. You guys are crazy.
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tab weredly on Elvi's Duran in the Morning Show