Speaker 1: Sauce on the side.
Speaker 2: This is officially the first episode we are recording in the new year. Hello Diamond and Andrew. Oh hi, hi, yay. I'm so happy that you guys are both here. Yay Andrew. Shockingly, the people have been wondering where you have been. Oh wow, the peoples have asked. The peoples have asked.
Speaker 3: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's usually hey, where's Andrew? And then I'm like, I don't know, he's doing something right now.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot.
Speaker 2: Diamond rolls r eyes like that, and it's all good.
Speaker 3: It's out of love anyway.
Speaker 2: So the last episode we did was all about GLP ones and our buddies at your Way Health. Diamond, are you any closer to going down this path?
Speaker 1: I am not, Okay, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Okay, Andrew. Andrew's expressed interest for other people in his life.
Speaker 3: If it's free, it's for me. I would try it, really yeah, I would do it, like maybe a month or two. Now, you got to do it for a long period of time. I would try it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you have to do it for a long period of time. I mean like micro gop one, that's what that's what micro is.
Speaker 1: The thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I micro dose it just to add a little pep in the step.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not sure is that what it does to be tall start off?
Speaker 3: If you're doing like that plus working out, it's just a nice little you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, okay, if you have the energy to work.
Speaker 3: Out, yeah, I mean what I think I would.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a whole system. So a lot of people just rely on it to lose weight because it kind of suppresses your appetite and then you have a calorie deficiency and then you don't have the energy. But you're supposed to do a whole overhaul with your like a lifestyle change where you're eating healthy, you're giving your body protein, so you can still work out and build that muscle that it's breaking down.
Speaker 3: So I do know, I do know people that did not do that journey, and now we're just kind of like, yeah, still having the same exact problems that they were prior to being maybe a little bit heavier, but they never changed like their actual lifestyle. So it's like, if you're not working out or using it to just say workout, then there's really no point. In my opinion, it's not a workout enhanser. No I know, but if you're not doing like a lot of the things that you may feel when you are heavier are probably due to your fatigue from your poor diet, from all this stuff. So if you are then changing your lifestyle, working out more, being able to because you're losing the.
Speaker 2: Weight, eating healthier, yet you got to like put the two together. Yeah, So it's so tempting. I am so tempted to do it because I see the impact it has on other people. We saw our guy Nick and his before and after, and I get it. I see it. I want to do it. It does still feel like it would be cheating to me because I do have faith in myself that if I just did the right things, I could lose the weight that I want to lose. Have I done the right things in years?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't, So something needs to give. I mean it should probably be me my resolution for last year, which I came up with like three fourths of the way through the year, so it was kind of unrealistic. I want to do pull ups. I used to be able to. Now my body's a little heavier, so I'm pulling up poor weight.
Speaker 3: I have never been able to do a pull up A day in.
Speaker 1: My life either and even do a push up no one, regular bushup one? You can really know it's so bad, please, it's so bad. I've given up.
Speaker 2: I can do regular push ups. I have sort of like mans shoulders, like linebacker shoulders, so I know that I'm like built to do it. I could do this. I just got a shed about like like twenty twenty pounds something like that. Well, don't you pull myself up?
Speaker 1: You could start with the assisted one.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone says that I did that. I'm still no closer to actually pulling my body weight because a bitch is heavier than she should be.
Speaker 3: Right now, listen, I would love to do a pull up. I think it would take you know, the strength of zeus to lift me up right now. So, unfortunately, I don't think it's happening.
Speaker 2: If I asked you guys, how much you weigh, would you be honest? I'm not gonna ask you, But are you honest about it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we have this thing coming up. I don't even know if I should talk about it, but I'm going to. So we have this little chrip coming up. Andrew, are you going on this trip with us?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a little chrip coming up and we have to bay out of the trip before it's finished, which involves us leaving the thing that we're doing, getting on a speedboat that takes us to an island where a bus drives us across the island, and then we jump on a puddle jumper. Nate Elvis, scary, Danielle and myself, us and our luggage. The weight capacity on this is fourteen hundred pounds no with us in our luggage. And Nate asked everybody for their weights, and I think people lied. I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: I'd be very nervous. That's how Leah died.
Speaker 2: That's what daniel gives very out.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean I was crushed. I remember that day vividly.
Speaker 2: That was a bad day. That was a bad, bad day, horrible day.
Speaker 3: But you know, that's scary. You really have to be like accurate.
Speaker 2: I think the body luggage too, the body weight portion.
Speaker 3: I don't think as much as the luggage. I'd be more worried about the luggage because people don't realize how heavy their stuff is or they think they can overpack your weight. Okay, maybe you're saying you're ten fifteen pounds difference, but your luggage you don't realize, is probably way heavier and you're just out here being like, yeah, it's fifty pounds you know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, babes, but we all know someone like scary Okay, yeah, Shade, Yeah, he's the type of person who would be fifty pounds off of.
Speaker 2: He identifies as one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's no come on, but like from.
Speaker 2: The actuality, I don't know, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: You all should we should make you get on the scale right here in the studio and write it down.
Speaker 2: I would love to do that.
Speaker 3: Howard Stern did that years ago. He did competition with the staff and he literally like had everyone get up there and then we just mock them for being so bad. And the one guy already laying.
Speaker 2: The nineties were crazy, early two thousands.
Speaker 3: Even did it and he got up there and he gained weight. Yes, he was like, I'm not really paying a muscle.
Speaker 2: It was all muscle.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've heard that before.
Speaker 2: Did Howard Stern also used to have a thing where like when the guests would come on, he had a scale under their chair, so he knew how much they all weighed. Why I think he used to like have a thing where he weighed his guests too. I don't know. I didn't really see that much. He used to upset me way back in the day when I would listen to him. I was like, oh my god, he's so mean. And now I'm like, I appreciate this.
Speaker 3: No, oh, I have something I'd like to bring up.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, you just bulldozed the whole Come on.
Speaker 3: Gandi welcomes conversation like that, she told me in the past.
Speaker 2: I do welcome conversation like that. But I just have one more thing to say about scary. He's he's definitely sick, right, Oh for sure? Okay, yeah, I just want to like, I feel like I'm on a witch hunt, Like I'm the person with a little torch, like I heard it. But we were all in here right before this podcast started, and that dude was coughing like a toddler with his mouth open. He had. He was sucking down cough drops all morning. We said, why are you doing that? He's like, because I don't want to cough in here. We're like, oh, well, why would you be coughing if you weren't sick? And he just keeps yelling I'm not sick and then calling us snowflakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand what the damage is of saying you're sick. I don't get I would love like the two It sucks being sick in the moment, but like the two days that you really can't be in touch with anyone. It feels like you're just off the grid in your own like house, being like e It's wonderful, terrible in the moment, but wonderful in hindeight because you're like, nobody expects anything from me. They just want me to get better. This is great.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's this weird generational divide between the people who are like, I could be dying of ebola and I'm coming in because they take pride and showing up for work and not calling off or whatever. And then there's the more sensible group of people who are like, if you have ebola, I would appreciate if you stay at home. So I don't get ebola. I'm really not thinking about you. I'm thinking about me. Let's be more responsible. I used to work when I was in Boston, and I worked for Maddie in the morning. I was so sick one day. I was throwing up in a trash can in the brakes. I would walk out, puke, come back in, and he was just like, you know, you're not getting a day off, right, Cool, We're all gonna be sick. We're just gonna take turns because whatever I have, I'm infecting you fuckers. Like it was crazy. So yeah, just if you're sick, stay home please.
Speaker 3: I'm that New York meme where she's like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't give off.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't care, I don't care.
Speaker 3: That's me. If I'm calling out, I'm calling out. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: That's also scary. On the other side of it, I don't give a fuck, snowflakes, Why do you care? It's just ebola.
Speaker 3: But also, if you wear a mask, I'm.
Speaker 2: Threatened it brings them to a dark place. I'm like, oh, the dark place where if people would have just worn mask it probably would have gotten so bad. Cool that place. Anyway, before this goes down to political road, which it will at some point, I'm sure, Andrew, what is the topic you wanted to bring up?
Speaker 3: Chinese New Year?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, is your friend who lived in Yes, Thailand for a week.
Speaker 3: But I've been really looking into it. What year were you born.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like the rat, the snake, the pig.
Speaker 3: The four Chinese odiac signs most fortunate during the year of the Horse, which is what we're going into.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, horse, he said, horse, horse? Yes, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh you said, I said, horse.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for exploding the Joe geddrew.
Speaker 3: It took me a second. For that reason, it will benefit those more born during the year of the dog. Yes, okay, so in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Given that they're very social and enjoy running with the pack of their friends, dogs can take advantage of the Year of the Horse by capitalizing on more opportunities for education, perhaps being accepted into a school of their dreams.
Speaker 1: Not you, Actually, that's cool. I want to go to grad school. No, that's something that I thought about and I text my friends about it.
Speaker 3: It's also this is a big year for you to broaden your horizons. They're going to travel more. They think that you should be traveling more than what cash. Oh well, let me see if I scroll up if that's going to come into your life too. So The year of the fire Horse stimulates your need to socialize and collaborate with others. It's a very social year for you. Don't know what that is maybe going to look like.
Speaker 2: Do you subscribe to the same theory with like regular everyday zodiac stuff like? Do you care this much about like?
Speaker 3: I just think that this was satis more fun.
Speaker 2: Oh, because it's the whole year again Japan.
Speaker 3: I just think everyone's in this one together. I'm a sheep, artistic minded, compassionate, and emotionally intelligent. With this upcoming year of fire Horse, it might be a little bit more fast paced than the sheep would ideally like. The social nature of the moment will be a boon for their luck, especially when it comes to their professional path and opportunities to connect and collaborate with others on creative projects. The communication and self expression skills will make them a star in this extra buzzy climate, and they could find their magnets for applause already, particularly when they joined forces with like minded colleagues and friends. That's why you didn't apply A double horse is good.
Speaker 2: Those are the only ones that are having good years.
Speaker 3: There's four of them. It's diamond I guess me is a sheep, a horse, and a tiger. Oh, tigers are confidence and romances within reach for you this year, romance is everywhere, and horse is harnessing your sense of self for success. But it's a double horse year because it's also the year of the horse.
Speaker 2: Wow, what did you say about last year? Because last year really sucked? Sucked an egg.
Speaker 3: M. I wouldn't even know where to start with that one. Should I just look up twenty twenty five year?
Speaker 1: And well?
Speaker 3: I believe in it. I'm hoping for the best this year, good things manifesting. Let's try for the best.
Speaker 2: Okay, So since your topic was kind of a bust, let's stick with something similar.
Speaker 3: You know what you gave me the professional appause already, so I don't care.
Speaker 2: I got what I want to do to job, Andrew. I liked that you were prepared. Thanks. It is still, i mean, fairly close enough to say Happy New Year. Do you guys have any resolutions or is there something you want to leave behind and or bring back?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this actually a reset for you in any way?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want to be mean again again. I want to be mean. I felt like I was trying to be nice I'm done with that shit. Let's be mean.
Speaker 2: I would like to know when you thought you were being nice. Let's start there.
Speaker 1: Oh, try to be nice. I try. It doesn't usually work. But instead of going into the new year trying to be nice, I'm just gonna be mean. Like how many times have I called Andrew a kum quat today? Wow?
Speaker 3: Three or four times.
Speaker 2: We were trying to come up with some really good insults. I said, I appreciate come guzzling gutter slut because it is gender neutral. It could refer to anyone. And there's nothing worse than a gutter slut, like a regular slut whatever, a gutter slot, ill and guzzling. You never want guzzling in anything that you're doing. Sick. I like that one. We wanted to bring back dumb cunt. Oh, I wanted dumb cunt. Diamond wants to twat, which if you say it with the British accent, I think it's like less offensive Australian. Go ahead, you've been wanting to do it forever. Go ahead. He walks around doing this.
Speaker 3: I don't really I don't say that word, the sea word, I don't say I think it's I think that's the bad, bad word.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: Well, there's like two known words. Obviously we know one of them.
Speaker 2: Is one is the C word. What's the other one?
Speaker 3: What word do you think I can't say?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They'll make me call danny.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not a curse word. That's a slur.
Speaker 3: Aren't they the same curses and slurs?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, because I think there are like a lot of people who like subscribe to certain beliefs that would willy nilly throw the N word around, but then wouldn't curse because it's you know, not biblical or whatever.
Speaker 3: But they don't see that as a curse word.
Speaker 2: I don't know them like that.
Speaker 3: To me, that's like a big no no word, like you that is like the curse word of all cursors.
Speaker 2: I think people who use it willy nilly don't find it a curse word. I think they think it's like a descriptor interesting, like I'm just gonna call you. Yeah, that wasn't even on my radar.
Speaker 1: Or I don't have that as a curse Oh yeah I do.
Speaker 3: Because you can't say it or I can't say it. You can say it, I can't say it.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this, then you are a white man, so you can do like a British accent and Australian accent, an American like southern, northern whatever. If I were to do those as a brown woman, is that icky appropriation? I, to.
Speaker 3: Be honest with you, don't really see that as a problem. I think that's getting into like the real fine line of trying to find a way to get oppressed, which I'm not about. I'm just like, if it's a funny, And the thing is, if you do it with humor, no matter who you are impersonating it needs you just need to be funny doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So here's where I think about that. I think anyone should be able to do any accent. And this is why because there are plenty of Indian people in England, plenty that actually have a British accent. My mother has a British Indian accent because that is how she was raised.
Speaker 3: I speak that way best accents too.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's a pretty good one. I like it. I do make fun of her all the time, but I still like it. Same with Australian. You could be any race, but if it's specific to like I guess. I don't even know if I could say that, because if I were to do a Chinese accent, there are Indian people in China that probably have that accent, so like, what's the big deal? Yeah, but people get mad.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I just think that if you're able to pull it off or do it in a funny way, then people can laugh with you. It's when you're trying to be like make a point and you're like and she talked like this, it's like not great, Like no, I.
Speaker 2: Just get offended when it's a bad impression.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I need it to be a good impression. I don't care. I don't even care if it's not funny. I just need it to be like a good impression.
Speaker 3: Diamonds Australians.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's horrible. I can't do any accents besides my grandmother's southern accent. That's the only one I can.
Speaker 2: You can't do any accent. Did you ever have hearing problems when you were little?
Speaker 1: No? Okay that I know of. No.
Speaker 2: So I can do pretty good accents, not great, pretty good for the most part. My sister can't do them at all, and they're convinced it's because she had a lot of hearing problems when she was little. She had like tubes and stuff and was always the sinus infectans and ear infections. So she just didn't form that same thing early like I did. That's that's what we lean in.
Speaker 1: No, it's bad, it's bad. Can we just can you just try? Andrew has to say a word first, and then I have to try to just give her a sentence.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to go to the pool with you.
Speaker 1: You have to say it in the accident, because just mimicking well, I can't do it. So no, with your wait, I have to say I'm more confident in it now because over the break I watched Love Island Australia. Okay, okay, okay, No, I can't go to the with your.
Speaker 3: And you got better. You're saying that was better?
Speaker 2: No, no, Andrew do it.
Speaker 3: No, I can't go to the pool here.
Speaker 1: How did you do that?
Speaker 2: No? Oh mate?
Speaker 1: How you do.
Speaker 2: Timond? Will you do Indian?
Speaker 1: No? I can't do Indian. Give me say something.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, what's up man, how you doing well?
Speaker 1: I need to hear it, though, like like I.
Speaker 2: Want to hear what Indian people sound like to you.
Speaker 1: Just Indian just like like, hey, everyday people, what you're doing that I can't do? That I can't do damn it. I'm trying to think of like no, I can't, I can't. I'm not good at accents at.
Speaker 2: All, Like really not a skill that I think you would ever need to have. But it was really fun here you do. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Men?
Speaker 2: You gotta start with the V like a what's up?
Speaker 3: Men?
Speaker 1: What's up? Men? You guys, you're gonna get me canceled.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get canceled for doing it. I asked you to do it. I don't know. Actually again, I think canceling's done. I think we're done canceling people.
Speaker 3: But this or.
Speaker 2: I wonder if people know which work. I mean, we did say it's a slur, so obviously, Oh, I would hope people know what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Diamond is convinced that every white person says it in the mirror, the mirror.
Speaker 1: At least once. I've said this before, I've gone I heard you say, you.
Speaker 2: Think people say I didn't know you thought they said it in the mirror, like like hyping themselves up? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: No, Well, because like when I was when I was little. When I was a kid, I used to curse in the mirror. Okay, Like, so I'm like, there are millions of kids who do the same thing. So I think that a lot of people, as children said it in the mirror.
Speaker 2: So you're saying kids set it in the mirror. I can tell you this. I never said that.
Speaker 1: You never said it as a kid. Tell there were times of us.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You never said words that you weren't supposed to say as a kid in the mirror, like looking at yourself, you bitch. You know.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't think so, Oh my gosh, hyping yourself up.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I just if he was going to say the word I said the word, I got in trouble.
Speaker 1: I just I knew I wasn't supposed to say it. And then my dad would let me. My dad would let me curse in the car, and that was the only place that I was allowed to curse. But then when I was home, I would want to look at myself. All I was saying it like shit, look in the mirror. Fuck that look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I'm in probably has sex in front of a mirror.
Speaker 3: I could see it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no purpose.
Speaker 1: Cool cool.
Speaker 2: By accident a couple of times the shore. Is your dad still listening to this podcast? Okay, so it has never happened ever ever. Amazing riding hood today. Thanks. I pulled my hood up because my hair is insane underneath it. I just you know, it's it's a short week. We're back.
Speaker 1: You get this guy. We'll see how he thinks that he could just segue into things that like, Come on, half of the people who are listening will not see the video content or the video element of this. So you bringing this up? What does this do for the listeners?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know what we didn't do. We didn't change the screens. So people probably think this is the Elvis Aran Morning Show if they are watching it.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you guys have a conversation amongst yourselves.
Speaker 1: So, Andrew, would you do on vacation?
Speaker 3: What did I do on vacation? I went to Florida, Yeah, and it was great. I got I did nothing for days on end and it was wonderful. But I do also have a resolution for this year to go back to Gandhi's topic. Sorry, I'm just trying to keep on track with the hosts.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, wowow I did say talk amongst yourselves, go for it.
Speaker 3: But yes, I'm only drinking one hundred days this year.
Speaker 2: Like alcohol, Yes, are you alcoholic? That's a lot of days to get drunk.
Speaker 3: It's actually not drunk, just drinking days like even one drink. It really, I think, in my head, is like a casual drink that you might go out. Is it like worth it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Probably not. So if you cut it down to only one hundred days, that would be twice a week. I'll scratch four days because there's fifty two weeks. But I'm only doing one hundred throughout the whole year, and I think, all right, I think I can do it.
Speaker 2: I am concerned about you me too.
Speaker 3: You actually start thinking about it weekends, the summer vacations usually I'm I drink on vacation.
Speaker 2: I don't drink like that. I drink probably like once a quarter, so maybe four times a year. And it gets out of control.
Speaker 1: We know, And I did it over the breaks blackout.
Speaker 3: That's what you do. I don't really know how much you drink.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can count probably the amount of Okay, when I do drink, I drink for probably the entire day, Like it's like okay on holidays where it's like me and my family altogether or something, or like if I'm like away with friends, maybe, but I don't, like I don't drink like that. If I go out to eat, maybe I'll do like a glass of wine. Does that count? Or you getting that out too? Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to like figure out a way just to like see how much I would just casually drink, Like a Sunday dinner we usually have wine. But now I'm like, is it worth it? Do I want to do that? Probably not? Instead of doing one whole month of no drinking, I'm like, that's kind of stupid. I want to like apply that to my whole year and take days that I would just say go out and have a drink now, like try and have a night without it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good for you. Are you going to track this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna like write it right?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I have a little note that I wrote one hundred days of drinking.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: You know, now that I think about it, you are a pretty hard drinker.
Speaker 2: Oh, Andrew kid, what did we call him? What's your alter egos name?
Speaker 3: Randy?
Speaker 2: Randy? Yours is Randy r Andrew. I just think that some pools floats around.
Speaker 3: Who's to say, a healthier relationship with alcohol this year?
Speaker 2: I think that's probably great. I too would like that. I think see what happens is because I don't do it often at all, Like how often do you guys really see me drink? Not much? But when I do, she gets a little wild. I love it. I suffer no consequences besides shame. The shame is far worse, I think than a hangover, Like I wish that there would be a hangover, because the shame is far more embarrassing when people are like did you know you did this? Or god forbid they were cordy on their phone.
Speaker 1: Oh I have the videos.
Speaker 2: Shut the hell up. I love it embarrassing. So like over the break, I got really really lit the fuck up on one night with a bunch of my friends. We had a great time. I didn't black out, but there was like a brown out situation where it was one of those things where they tell you what you did and you're like, yeah, I did do that, damn it. I thought for a second I didn't and then I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, the shame.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. But I went to sleep at probably three thirty in the morning. I woke up at four forty one ready to face the day, just wide awake, no hangover, no headache, nothing, and all of my friends were like half dead. So then they wanted to kill me even more because of that. So if I got hangovers, I think I would operate differently, but I don't, so I don't. Is there an age you have to stop doing that?
Speaker 1: Oh? For sure?
Speaker 2: What's the age?
Speaker 3: Well I was gonna be sud be like no, you know, you do it so little, and I was like, yeah, what's the age?
Speaker 2: What's the age you have to stop partying?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, not partying, but like, well, you don't get the hangover. Once I turned Like once I like was really approaching thirty, so let's say like twenty eight, hangover started hitting me really hard. So that's the only reason why I'm like, yeah, you have to like, I could be down for like four days. It could be bad.
Speaker 2: That's atrocious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds terrible.
Speaker 2: I did lose my wallet, excuse me, but then I found it later. It was in my friend's car.
Speaker 3: I always love when that happens, especially like in the moment where you're drunk, like eh, And if you were sober, you'd be like, where is my wallet? But when you're drunk, you're like, I can't find it. Okay, what are we doing now? Oh, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: That's what you did a one hundred percent. I didn't even realize I had lost it until the next morning because I was up so early. I went to breakfast with another one of my friends at like nine am, and I was like, I'm gonna pay and I went for my wallet and I was like, well, damn, where's my wallet. I'm sure it's in the car. I go to my car, nowhere to be found. And then again things started flooding back that I did the night before. And one of the things I did, you know those little candy kids that approach you, Hey, you want to buy some candy? I bought like eighty dollars with a candy for one of the kids, please please, one of the kids. So I was like, I probably dropped my god damn wallet right there, and they cashed in double and I was, you know, coming up with the craziest situations ever. And then I just asked one of my friends.
Speaker 1: Is it in your car?
Speaker 2: We were in your car, is there any chance? And I found it, so that was good. I love that. And then I have a question for you guys about airbnbbit etiquette. Oh, so I got an airbnb because when I go home, a lot of my friends come home too, and then everyone's like staying with family or they're you know whatever. So I wanted like a flophouse where we could all just go hang out, so that we could hang out without constantly having to go to dinner or whatever. It is, like, I just wanted us to be able to chill. So I get this Airbnb with one of my friends, and we ended up wanting to extend it. So the morning we wanted to extend it, I DM the dude and say, hey, and I requested it on Airbnb. I want to extend it. And then I just assumed cool because it turns over like really quickly. So I left a bunch of stuff in the airbnb, like a bunch of alcohol that eighty damn dollars worth, a candy, all these different snacks, my toothbrush, toothpaste, like all kinds of stuff. I just left it there. The dude didn't check his DMS for hours, so he didn't extend the reservation, and then the cleaning crew came and cleaned everything up and threw everything away. Oh gosh, so it's like a lot of money. I mean, I guess relatively a lot of money on all the stuff that was there. And then when he finally did, he was like, oh shoot, I just now saw this. And his average response time on freaking Airbnb, I guess is seven hours is not a little a little excessive, Like do I have a right to be irritated? Or should I have been?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: No, I cut it too close, extending the morning of.
Speaker 1: Two things could be true at once. Yeah, maybe yeah, like I would be irritated. But then also it's like, oh, well, you could have asked yesterday. I would have seen it by this morning.
Speaker 2: I might have seen my pants yesterday. Yeah, that's what had happened.
Speaker 1: Sagittarius. Absolutely it was worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, we had a great time.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I were an Airbnb owner, my response time would be seconds, right, like you're staying in my home.
Speaker 2: And then I was also concerned because I was like, if he sent that cleaning crew over, ell, let me tell you the night before we were having fun. So there was like popcorn. I think there might have been a popcorn fight. I'm not sure, but like I would have picked all that up before a cleaning crew came. So now I'm like, oh, great, So he sent his cleaning crew and they were like there was a party, yeah, which there was, but we didn't damage anything. It was just like a little messy and I would have done something with it. So I'm very nervous that he's going to give me a low rating, and I don't know what to do because I'm annoyed at him, but I think he might get me too.
Speaker 3: Listen, I think if you're paying, then I'm not complaining. It's the people that would be like, oh, you know, I'm not paying for this because you offered this, and they're just like looking for money back, then I'd be like no, But if you're giving me a check and you want to extend sure.
Speaker 2: Fives, I wasn't asking for any money back. I let's just stay a couple more days because we've been having a really good time. This has been great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My cleaning fee is four hundred dollars. I live in a one bedroom apartment. I'm using that two hundred bucks to replace what you broke it's fine worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was my break. I had a really good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was in Florida, yep. And I did Florida for like ten days, and then I did Columbus for the rest of the time. I came back like a day and a half early. I acted like I was going to get my shit together. I didn't. I think I slept on my couch for a whole day good and it was fun.
Speaker 1: I feel like my cup was filled.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I need one full day or two full days to like get back from a vacation. I've realized, did you get it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, but then.
Speaker 3: Because like the vacation is so nice and you're so relaxed, and then it's like you have to get yourself back into the swing of things, and I do need those extra days to like mentally tell myself, like the party's over, okay. Regrettably not me.
Speaker 2: I just rawed on it. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh ya, No, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: But I did sleep for a while, Diamond, How is your break?
Speaker 1: Pretty basic? I stayed here in the city. Oh well, I went to Long Island to my cousin's house, which is kind of like a little as scape. But you know how I usually go down to Virginia, Yeah, visit family. They all were in La. Why so because my cousin had a baby, so instead of her and her husband coming out here or whatever, they went out there. Sucks the kids, ruining our lives. But you know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: I have questions about that. Yeah, okay, no, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh so it is what it is. It was cool. I like, like, I like spending time with my family, but you know, sometimes you need a little break. I didn't take a break this time, so you know, it's just arguing with my little cousins and bullshit.
Speaker 2: Just like, are these little cousins that record themselves crying? Yeah? Things? Simon doesn't like it. I hate it.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you recording yourself? Why are you taking pictures of yourself crying your most vulnerable moment and you want to share that.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that vulnerable it on camera?
Speaker 1: They're crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I'm not getting again, if I'm not getting paid for it, if it's a reality show, great, I'll cry all I want on camera. But if it's just me holding.
Speaker 2: My phone it no, yeah, never. The only thing I ever want. And I have taken a picture of myself crying once because my face swells up and I want my lips to look like that. So I took a picture so that when I go to the injector at some point, I can be like this, make it look like I'm crying. Give me my cry face.
Speaker 3: You should do the Kylie Jenner challenge. Remember that with the.
Speaker 2: Cop No, I'm pretty sure that like blue Blood vessels out, didn't it. I think I love that she really maintained for so long that she didn't get any injections. That damn lyon Kardashian family, all of them, Chloe and her revenge body, which we've talked about. Chloe, it was surgery, man, it was surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And now Chris at least admitted that you got a facelift.
Speaker 1: Duh. Yeah, you don't come on.
Speaker 2: We don't need like we never needed the X ray of Kim's butt to know that it was a fake butt, and I know it didn't prove anything because it was just her own fat injected. Please please, legs thighs need to match the butt. Yeah, I've never met thighs that didn't match the butt with a big old butt. It's just you know, I digressed. So back to what we were saying about you, Diamond. You always talk about you want to have kids, you love kids, you want to like, you know, discipline them immediately and all that kind of stuff. But then every time I talk to you about kids, you're like, these kids are ruining everybody's life. Yeah, I babysat. I don't think I want to have kids anymore.
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 2: Are you on one side or another? Are you still just kind of we'll see, And I no right answer. You know me, I don't want kids.
Speaker 1: I don't really care. It changes with me every other day, but I think that kids do ruin your life. And yeah, like I mean your life will never be the same. People pretend as if it's so great, but like the stresses of being a parent are very obvious. But that doesn't mean I don't want to, like, you know, have my own little It's like a humiliation ritual would killed and like maybe I'm into it, like this isn't my kid, Like you know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's something that I'm like, oh, that.
Speaker 1: Would be cool, that would be like I would love to.
Speaker 2: Be a mom.
Speaker 1: But then you think about it, and it's like your life will never be the same. You'll probably hate it for most of the time, but you know there'll be fun moments. It's kind of like working, you know, like you're gonna hate your job sometimes.
Speaker 2: If someone pays you to work. So there's that.
Speaker 1: Moms pretenders, if our parents pretend as if you get paid and like love and whatever the fuck else? So maybe you know, wow, maybe so.
Speaker 3: You've described having a child as a humiliation ritual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and work. Yeah, it is work. Definitely work.
Speaker 1: It's slavery. Honestly, you don't get paid.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it is work. Ye. The way she's describing is like, you know you hate work sometimes you really don't like it, just like it's I don't think a child would be great. Then well maybe.
Speaker 1: I love my job, but I don't like not sleeping and like you know what I mean, pros and cons to everything. It will probably ruin my life, but it doesn't mean I don't want it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever changed a diaper?
Speaker 2: Duh?
Speaker 1: Are you insane?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Have you ever changed a diapers, vagina or penis?
Speaker 3: Ok?
Speaker 2: I have not? What I have been around them? No, God, why would I would never volunteer, and people ask me to babysit all the time, and I do have got kids. I have never volunteered to put myself in a situation where I have to wipe someone else's ass old people, parents. Okay, at some point maybe that'll happen. Fine, voluntarily someone else's child, get out of here. No, yeah, And I know the boys can like pee right in your face. Absolutely not, they will you.
Speaker 1: They will cold air while.
Speaker 2: You're doing it, but not in your face.
Speaker 3: No. I mean, she just all of a sudden, I'm changing the diaper and she just started like peeing. I'm like, are you serious right now? Like are you kidding me? And just like and then what do you do?
Speaker 2: Because, as we've learned about you, you enjoy a golden shower, maybe just not from a baby. You got it.
Speaker 3: You got to bring it back somewhere.
Speaker 1: Should I go to the group texts?
Speaker 3: Please don't?
Speaker 2: Okay anyways, solanderous lies, So you got a golden shower that you didn't like it.
Speaker 3: But also the way I pick up the child, I don't know if I do it right. I basically just grab like the legs part and just like pick them up.
Speaker 1: Are you talking? About it like it's a chicken, the legs part, like you fold them like this that you grab the ankles and you fold them. Everybody does that. It's about changing a baby.
Speaker 3: I just was worried that, like somebody would be like, no, it's the back part, the spine, you're hurting it.
Speaker 2: Please, well you need to wipe front to back though, yes, okay, good, just making sure you know people who wipe back to front, that's like to have an issue.
Speaker 1: They have to.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how many people did it until we had the conversation one day and it was, sorry to say, it was majority men who were like, what, I don't understand, what's the big deal? And I was like, okay, maybe it is different for them, but.
Speaker 1: It's the thing.
Speaker 2: Every front to back, always front to back. Andrew, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Now that's how you're supposed to do it, front.
Speaker 1: To back, front to back.
Speaker 3: Who would push them?
Speaker 2: A lot of boys in Boston.
Speaker 3: That's nauseating.
Speaker 1: It's sad.
Speaker 2: Those guys ruined my life in many ways, and I think that might have been where my distrust in men began there in Boston. It might have been how did it come up a conversation. Well, great question, Andrew, we have had I think I don't know if we've talked about this on the podcast before, but this was the same group of men who presented to me and I quote, when you ship in the shower, do you pick it up and throw it into the toilet? Or do you stomp it down? Well? Yeah, yeah, go ahead dissect what I just said.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think I'm gonna go there right.
Speaker 2: So, to this day, I cannot tell it. They were just fucking with me because what I was the only person who was sitting there astounded like, wait, you mean when you shit in the shower? If that ever happens, that should have been like a horrific mistake with flu a or something awful. What do you mean? And then there was this hot debate between all of them because one said he will pick it up and put it in the toilet, and they all started calling him gay because you're supposed to stomp it down like a man, That's what they said.
Speaker 1: What, yes, so now your foot is on it.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the least Why would you ever shit in the shower?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, the bigger question in all of this, Yeah, Like what why?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Andrew, I do not know, but they said, sometimes the feeling just takes over and you gotta do what you gotta do because it takes way too much effort and energy to get out of the shower dry, sit on a toilet when you're kind of damp.
Speaker 1: I was like, so.
Speaker 3: You shower air that's all filled with.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Boston.
Speaker 3: Ever gone back?
Speaker 1: You're never going back. It's disgusting. Telling imagine getting in the shower in a hotel.
Speaker 2: No, I think all the time. Oh, I'm like, okay, so flip flops always and what I'm glad that you guys are all on the same pagement.
Speaker 3: God have mercy on their souls, because that is wrong.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: And then we also same group of people it came up with. And I know you guys have been around for this conversation because this one was actually unfortunately with a couple of my girlfriends. How many times a year is it appropriate to crap yourself?
Speaker 1: No? I was.
Speaker 2: I was shocked by the answers. No, Andrew, what is your answer?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 2: So, I think age probably depends like kids, Obviously, you're gonna have accidents, you're gonna crap yourself. Maybe even up until like early elementary. You don't know what's going on. I don't know. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, adults, old, old people. Maybe unfortunate, it's gonna happen. But if you are in like primetime, I do believe the answer is zero.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of friends who.
Speaker 1: Say three.
Speaker 3: Three times a year, three.
Speaker 2: Times a year. No, I would call one of them right now. At least you know her. She was at my birthday dinner, he says. She was so hilarious, fucking way yes, and she's like beautiful. You would never look at her and think her crap in her pants three times a year.
Speaker 1: But she is.
Speaker 3: Nick is in a group chat with this same conversation, and I was like, wait, so this is like a thing you all do, like at least once a year, you're pooping yourself. I remember the one time I have only recently, and it was in the past thirteen years. And let me tell you something. I remember it like it was yesterday, thirteen years thirteen years ago.
Speaker 2: What happened. I'll tell you my story. I was eight anyway, go ahead, Okay, So Andrew is thirty.
Speaker 3: I was twenty two in Las Vegas and I really wanted in and out and it was in and out for the first time I've ever ever had it. And I went with like Danielle and we were like yeah, because we were in Vegas for the Idea show. She was there when it happened.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was hoping we get back to.
Speaker 3: The hotel after going in and out. I did get animal style fries. I remember just sitting in bed and I was thinking to myself, like, oh, my stomach does not feel good. My stomach does not feel good. The next thing I knew, I was like too, but it wasn't a toot. It was a splat. And then I was like, oh god, I'm like and the thought went in my head like you just shit yourself? Like you just shit yourself? No, And I literally remember being like, am I a child?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 2: How far away were you from home?
Speaker 3: I was in my bed in the hotel, the.
Speaker 1: Bed I did and wait, how did you get the Please don't tell me that you called?
Speaker 3: Like, no, I want. What I wound up doing was I took the sheets. I took all of it and threw it in like one of those laundry bags. I like really stuffed it in there and my shore and stuffed it in there and threw it into the garbage right by the elevators. Oh, I'm like, this is this is irredeemable.
Speaker 1: What did you sleep on?
Speaker 3: H Well, then the house seeing people came up new sheets on the bed and.
Speaker 1: They took you called them and said that you needed new sheets.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they don't know what happened to No.
Speaker 2: They know those things are off in a trash can they know?
Speaker 3: They don't know it's kept.
Speaker 2: That is the here's the things. Hadn't been blood, you would have left it right. They probably would have come taken the sheets. What would you have thrown them away?
Speaker 3: It was blood like if I well, I mean if I shot the bed kind of like if I bled that much, I would have thrown them away.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, because it wasn't good.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good. Wow, Yeah, it wasn't great. It's the in and out incident of twenty thirteen. Oh sorry, yeah, twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: I am astounded by this and I'm sorry that that happened to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you mortifying It wasn't great, Like said, I think about it quite often because genuinely, when someone's like let's go to in and out, I always get like a PTSD flashback, like a war flashborker. Yeah, and I still go.
Speaker 2: But almost did it when we were in London.
Speaker 3: I do love oh yes, with a chicken vindaloo. And I almost had an incident at the Ksey Musgraves concert, but I didn't. I made it to a bathroom for that. And I'm proud of you, thank you, y for you Casey Musgraves. As she was saying like you're my gold. All I was thinking was like, oh, it's happening because that chicken Mindalou the night before too.
Speaker 2: Oh so the vindlu got you twice, Vindolu got me twice. Are you going to revisit the vndaloo again?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not.
Speaker 3: I think I'm officially off the vindaloo twenty twenty six. I'm off it.
Speaker 2: We still need to hit up that buffet that's right by our place. Let's go to brush, Wayne Diamond, have you anything to contribute to this?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: I'm just a person that is open about their bodily habit.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but like Shamie, why don't you was cramping and bubbling, and you thought that it was appropriate to just let out a quote unquote fart.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I trust my farts now think that anything is gonna be unique.
Speaker 2: With it from that day? Have you stopped trusting parts?
Speaker 3: I do live with a constant fear if my stomach hurts that something could be wrong. So I always like kind of brace like I know my stomach is.
Speaker 2: Bodies are hilarious. Your broady just like betrays you in so many ways all the time.
Speaker 3: Fool what you can't fool me again?
Speaker 2: Me again?
Speaker 1: God send help.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord. I was at work. I think I told you guys this once. I the show that I worked on in Columbus. One of the guys was taking this medicine to help him quit smoking. Did I tell you this? No? And apparently one of the side effects is loose stool. So we were sitting in a meeting, everyone's meeting, and he laughed and he gets up and goes, well, on that note, I have to go. I've shipped myself. We're like, ha what. He gets up and walks out. There was a brown streak down the back of his shorts he asked me for It was like I had these papers like this basically he asked me for the paper, just put them behind himself and walked out. I was like, oh my god, what worst nightmare? He shot himself out.
Speaker 3: Work that is terrifying.
Speaker 2: Terrifying.
Speaker 3: Well, they say with people that are using some gop ones. Markaret Choches came out and said it that she whichever one of the shots that she's using, it can cause you to have loose Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can go both ways, constipation or diarrhea. Yeah, exciting stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, well, I guess we'll find out if we start microdosing.
Speaker 2: Hey, and on that note, if you use code Sauce fifteen, you can get a discount from our guys at your way out for the GLP one that you might need. You should go check it out and listen to the last episode because they give us a lot of information.
Speaker 3: So just maybe start bracingrace.
Speaker 2: I love that, Andrew. Is there anything else you wanted to bring up? That's it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Diamond, No, even if I did, I think I'm so sidetracked and like just disturbed by Andrew right now that No.
Speaker 3: I threw everything away. Literally, I threw it all away, and honestly, in a Vegas hotel where you could smoke in those things, that was probably the least offensive it.
Speaker 2: Probably they probably have seen worse.
Speaker 3: It's Vegas.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen worse than that.
Speaker 2: Just to head out one Where can people find you online? Andrew Andrew Pug on Instagram. Yes, only Diamond at Diamond sincere and she's back on threads and she's you know, down rabbit holes left and right. Love it kind of stuff, Love it. I am at Baby Hot Sauce And before we head out of here, like follow, subscribe, leave us a review, leave us a talkback. We do care about all of it. Diamond, Will you give us your Australian accent one more time? No? I can't.
Speaker 1: Or is it like no I can't can't or is that UK?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's back are anywhere? I have no idea? Thank you?
Speaker 1: I like when they say fox sake mate sad really yeah you had one?
Speaker 2: Okay, go back to the Australian person. No, thank you, Okay, say bye bye