Speaker 1: Do anything.
Speaker 2: And looking at heart.
Speaker 3: And in.
Speaker 1: And welcome should do us to a cowboy logic. Everyone, we have our pencils.
Speaker 4: Scratch my beaver, Donna, Yeah, Hey, listen, hey, is there a show on rap that you haven't been on this past week?
Speaker 5: At no.
Speaker 4: And we need to let you guys know that, as many of you do, we always record.
Speaker 6: The shows on Saturdays, and.
Speaker 4: So right now today when we're recording, this is August first, and I have to thank every.
Speaker 6: One of you.
Speaker 4: For your unbelievably kind response to our latest song that we released, our latest single, Extortion one seven, because we woke up this morning and you guys had put that song at number ten on the iTunes Country.
Speaker 6: Charts and you're amazing.
Speaker 7: Thank yous.
Speaker 4: Now we need to keep pushing this song, Extortion one seven. By the time you see this show will have taken place already the remembrance of that the fifteen year anniversary on August sixth, because Extortion.
Speaker 6: One seventh took place August sixth, twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: And so but we're still continuing in our quest to pay this whole song forward by donating every penny of our royalties that we own that we earn which will earn off of downloads. Don't just stream the song. That's that's hundreds of a penny. But if you download the song, we will receive royalty money on that and one hundred of the royalty money that we earn will go in the form of a donation to Operation three hundred. And you can check out that organization at OP three hundred dot org. But we can't make any money off of two things, Jan six ers, and we can't make money off the fallen okay, our falling Fallen Warriors. And so Donna and I very quickly made the decision that, you know, when this song was released and all of a sudden sales start happening, that every penny that we ever earn off of this song, every penny forever, will go to Operation three hundred. And let me tell you, Donna knows this. You guys might not. The distribution agreement that we have with Real America's Music. If we release a song that they distribute, they have exclusive rights to distribute that song for seventy years.
Speaker 6: That's how these things work, and so long after we're.
Speaker 4: Gone, that money will be directed to Operation three hundred. We'd appreciate it if you don't wait seventy years to download it. Let's go ahead and keep pushing that because based on the sales that take place this week and this weekend, or this past week and this weekend, that's going to determine where this thing lands on Billboard.
Speaker 6: So do us a favor, go download Extortion one to seven. My last name N E U E N.
Speaker 4: And let's just keep banging this thing all over the charts and show the rest of the entire recording industry that a real America's music is a viable distribution company that should be taken very serious by the recording industry, but also America's desire and need for good music that is faith based, that is freedom based, and that is country based.
Speaker 6: Love of country.
Speaker 1: It looks a dollar twenty nine, dollar twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Download it on iTunes, download it wherever you can. But if you want to keep this thing really up on the charts, go to iTunes and download it. But woke up this morning and you guys stuck us in the top ten, and that's totally cool with us.
Speaker 1: We've got a whole other week. Hopefully we'll be living up in the charts. But a dollar twenty nine that's mice nuts. It's nothing.
Speaker 4: You would have never said mice nuts if I didn't start saying.
Speaker 6: That years ago.
Speaker 1: Right, it does.
Speaker 6: That's not a new jersey. It sounds like it should be a new jersey, yes, but it's not.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, we got something else that's kind of cool that we want to talk to you about. I'm actually going to take the rest of the show off after this segment, because I'm a big top ten recording artist.
Speaker 6: No, We've got a name.
Speaker 4: We've got a dear friend and a beautiful young lady that is spending the weekend with us here at the farm, and you guys have seen her on our show and you totally embraced her.
Speaker 6: And that's Gwen Andrews.
Speaker 4: Gwen is going to be sitting in for me for the rest of the show, and so she's going to be making her debut as a co host on Cowboy Lodging.
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta tell you. When she pulled in yesterday, Puppy Bannon was in the barn eating a big chunk of horse paps.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, this is good.
Speaker 1: And then he runs up to her and gives her a big old lick right on the face and She's like, dah, yeah, but.
Speaker 6: She didn't know that he'd eat horse.
Speaker 1: Oh she did. I told her that when he did, and she's like, oh man, that was her introduction to the farm.
Speaker 6: Hey listen, you guys have seen me eat horsepoop. Okay, now, some of.
Speaker 1: The videos that i'd made dog well.
Speaker 4: But some of the videos we can't really put on the air because I think Zen Master and Zen Junior would probably flip out pretty good. But eating horsepoop is not dangerous. Well, it's not dangerous.
Speaker 1: It's organic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all grass yep.
Speaker 1: Organic. It's got chicken litter mixed in there too, Believe it or not. That's free.
Speaker 4: And chickens eat their own poop. Did you guys know that? So poop can't be real bad.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, it's too much information.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but here's the thing. We're here to educate.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, and you guys know that we tell the truth, even at the risk and oftentimes at the result of being shadow band on social media, kicked off social media, bank accounts being closed down, Bank of America. That's the middle finger for Bank of America. So we're going to tell you the truth about horse poop too. By gosh, and if Linda's watching, she still kisses me after I eat horse poop.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd make you brush your teeth first. I'm thinking Old Glory Bank might be where we want to go here. You know, we haven't done.
Speaker 4: That yet, Hey, Kelly Meg, to do that. Kelly Megs and Connie Megs they bank with old Glory. There you go, but at any rate, you know, getting back to the listen, we got to get back to the important stuff here.
Speaker 6: Of eating horsepoop. It tastes kind of like stale tobacco.
Speaker 4: When I would play baseball and the season would come to an end, I'd always have bags at tobacco in my bat bag. And so spring ball comes around and I opened the back back the bat bag.
Speaker 3: Up, what are you looking for?
Speaker 1: I was looking for the cowboy logic beef jerky that we have two years ago. It probably tastes about the same.
Speaker 4: Well, it tastes like old stale to back, chewing the back is what it tastes like. All right, Back to Extortion one to seven, because this is the last time I'm going to be able to talk about it in this show. Please, ladies and gentlemen, go find the single download the single. Go over to Real America's Voice YouTube account. You can watch the entire music video, which is like almost nine minutes long, because we really tell a story in that music.
Speaker 1: Story has to be told and a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 4: And if you need to, if you don't know what we're talking about, go back to last week's show because we did an entire two hour special about Extortion one seven. But download it, download it, download it, get your friends to download it. Let's get some money in the bank there for Operation three hundred.
Speaker 6: This is what it's all about.
Speaker 4: Honoring these heroes, Honoring them all right. I've enjoyed letting you talk the entire segment. Donnay, this is a total rarity, you know, for a Jersey it is very rare, that's right, and it's quite quite an accomplishment on my part.
Speaker 6: Gwynn Andrews is going to be joining us.
Speaker 4: You guys, embrace her you did before, and she's got a lot to talk about. But more than more than anything, what's really cool is this is her maiden voyage as a co host on a television show, not a podcast, television show where we got hard outs, and hard outs are sometimes hard to hit.
Speaker 6: Greta ancestron. You know what I mean, because we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: We still smell.
Speaker 8: The jet fuel on the news that night, your faces on the screen. We can't turn off a fight.
Speaker 1: You laugh to sit on one all ride.
Speaker 3: Then we're home.
Speaker 8: Now the sky stays empty and the flag flies half along.
Speaker 9: Some stories deserve more than headlines. They deserve to be remembered. Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down during a mission in Afghanistan on August sixth, twenty eleven. Through powerful orchestration and heartfelt emotion, composer Don Newan pays tribute to their courage, their service, and the families who continue to carry their legacy from Real America's music. This is Extortion one seven by Don Newen. Download it now.
Speaker 10: Confidence that a good pickup man brings to an event, nobody will ever give him credit for it. Thousands and thousands of miles driven, hundreds and hundreds of hours of being a good steward and a horseman will never be recognized. But that one instant when he might have saved your son, your brother your friend by being in the right place at the right time.
Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, let me tell you about Cowboy Logic Laser dot Com. Our great producer, Ron Phillips Company. Well you all know about the Cowboy Logic laser drumsticks. But did you know you can pretty much laser anything well within reason? All right, We've got Cowboy Logic. You could put any laser thing on there you want, though, coffee mugs, glasses, well, mousepads. Again, you don't have to use our picture. You can put any picture on there you want. Ron can do it for you. How about this cutting boards? They're awesome, all right? And for the two hundred and fiftieth these wonderful stickers for your car or truck so well made. Again. If you go on Ron's website Cowboylogic Laser dot Com, you can see all the great products. Well, highball glasses and you know, cocktail glasses are awesome. Even a knife which I'm not gonna open because I'm gonna cut my fingers off. All right, Cowboylogic Laser dot Com for all the great products from Ron's company. Here we are, folks. This is the West Georgia version of Sophie Cunningham. Right here, folks, welcome Gwen. This is so cool to have you back.
Speaker 11: Have you that it's an honor to be even be remotely affiliated with Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 12: So thank you.
Speaker 1: Show your shirt. Show the shirt there, it is amazing. All right, the twenty two second point, and explain to everybody why you are West George's version. Yes, Sophie Cunningham, you played basketball at the University of West Georgia.
Speaker 11: Yes, well, not at the University of Georgia. I played at the University or True McConnell up in Cleveland, Oh okay, So I do have a little bit of a collegiate ball experience. And I can also very much speak into this because I was a leading scorer in technical fouls back in high school. I had to pay a fine set out of a game. Do anger management class, all the fun things.
Speaker 12: With that innocent thing, right, They hate passion.
Speaker 11: If you play like a man, you get punished like a woman. It's really unfortunate. And so this video circulates on social media of Sophie pointing, and you know, she's been going viral for different reasons this year, but she has been the number one defender for Caitlyn Clark, and it looks like a person on the other team named Dewana and Kaitlyn Clark get into it. Kaitlyn Clark gets a technical and Sophie goes, well, what about her, Well, she needs to be getting a technical foul too, This isn't fair. And she can clearly see that the player Do Wanna doesn't like that she's being pointed at, and so then they're pointing at each other and it becomes this meme and it goes all over social media and it just shows that Sophie was backing up Kaitlyn Clark, and then Do Wanna goes and shoots her technical foul free throws and misses, and so we have a phrase called ball Don't Lie, and the ball does not lie about this situation right here, which is that Sophie Cunningham is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she missed the shot. She made dB or whatever the hell I name is missed the shot, which is really cool. Let's show that ron.
Speaker 12: They'll tell you.
Speaker 1: She did it for twenty two seconds. It's epic. And then when she walks past her.
Speaker 12: She's like, everything is over. She walks past the girl again and goes.
Speaker 1: It's epic and she's made a ton of money on these shirts. Now with all this stuff, but you can vouch for this. Okay. Here's the thing. And it's sad because you've got young girls of all races, quite honestly, really wanting to possibly have some people look they look up to athletes. I don't know why they do what they do. Okay. So now we have two kids, two young girls at this whatever it is Seattle Storm game, who were up there saying they have XX and YY shirts. Okay, obviously you believe they're two genders.
Speaker 12: I do absolutely, I know there are I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Sophie decided to take a stand for these girls because they were actually attacked not only by people at the in Seattle, but the co owner, Celeste Keaton of the Seattle team the Seattle Storm checked us out.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Shelby, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: You sit up for us.
Speaker 7: You didn't have to. You could have taken the easy way up.
Speaker 12: You could have sat back and enjoyed your fame.
Speaker 11: You could have avoided the hate, taken the money and quietly closed the door behind you, leaving girls.
Speaker 7: Like us to fight this battle. Alone, but you didn't.
Speaker 3: You spoke up.
Speaker 11: You spoke up when it comes just to protu to young girls in sport, I feel very strongly about that.
Speaker 13: And said what millions of women were thinking but were too afraid to say.
Speaker 7: And when they tried to make you back down, you.
Speaker 12: Study even taller. I said what I said. I think it's kind of common sense.
Speaker 11: So thank you, so thank you.
Speaker 12: Thank you for showing me what strength looks like, what courage looks like, what integrity is and I think I'll always believe in that.
Speaker 7: Thank you for showing us what it means to be a.
Speaker 12: Real one God take on the man that is truly just.
Speaker 11: I mean, it brings me to tears because you know, I have a daughter, and I remember when I was young and my dad. I was in eighth grade, and my dad looked at me and said, if you ever run against a boy at a track meet, you have my permission to trip him. And I thought to myself, why in the world would I ever be running against a boy. And clearly here we are now where people are getting promoted, they are skyrocketing because they say something as simple as I believe that women should only play against biological women. I mean true like that. Just if that doesn't show you the state that we are in of why we need to get out and vote, why we need to raise our voices, why we need to protect women in sports, young girls in sports.
Speaker 14: This.
Speaker 11: I love Sophie and I'm so thankful that she took this stand because she not only said what she believed, which was the truth, she doubled down and said, I feel strongly about this, and then.
Speaker 12: She said I will always believe that.
Speaker 11: She made it very clear to ESPN, to the media, and to the players in her league.
Speaker 12: There's nothing that you can do to change this fact.
Speaker 1: Talk about what we had been discussing when you were here at the farm, about how this you saw this problem even in high school basketball, even in high school.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, I definitely.
Speaker 11: I wasn't as aware of the whole transgender issue, and I didn't play against any trainees to my knowledge. I think they probably would have told me because they love to tell everybody. But I did play with and against a lot of women who seem to look like men, who seem to be in relationships with the same sex, and that has been the culture for young female sports between I would say sixth grade to twelfth grade. Doesn't matter where the school is located. It doesn't matter if it's a Christian school, it doesn't matter who these girls were raised by. There seems to be this infiltration of gender ideology, confusion, and.
Speaker 12: Might I add racism.
Speaker 11: I mean, you want to find reverse racism, you go to the basketball court, because the way that these people claim they're being treated is how we're being treated on the court.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean Caitlin Clark's neck right well, stepped on basically or pushed or punched or whatever, and she got away with that. I think a one game suspension, yep or whatever. The other thing is, talk about your work that you're doing right now.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I currently work in the pro life movement. I go around to different college campuses and I do public speaking.
Speaker 12: I talk about my basketball career.
Speaker 11: I talk about how that ended through an unexpected pregnancy, that I almost got an abortion, chose life for my daughter and ended up playing placing her for open adoption. And I really use this to raise awareness of the scarcities of the abortion or the fear of the abortion industry, the mongering that they put on young women, and just to make sure that no matter what situation you're in. No matter what you face in life, a baby is always going to be worth protecting and worth saving from conception.
Speaker 1: And how old is your daughter now?
Speaker 12: Shell Bey three on August eighteenth.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's a happy birthday to her. Our own doctor. Gina also did an open adoption for her son. And I mean it takes something very special because both you and your boyfriend it was okay, it was a mistake, right, but you can still have a relationship. Talk about an adoption because you have a relationship with your child.
Speaker 12: If I can correct you just dismige. We weren't even dating.
Speaker 11: Oh so he wasn't even my boyfriend, which is all the more reason why I was like, I have to get an abortion.
Speaker 12: I can't do this, you know. But yes, we both we are.
Speaker 11: We have a great relationship now we're both in contact with each other and with our daughter.
Speaker 12: We both get to see her.
Speaker 11: It's been such a beautiful redemptive story, the way that God has transformed it.
Speaker 1: Well, you've had to be an adult way too early in your life. You're twenty two. What really is annoying to me? She was born after nine to eleven. I'm sorry, you know, And if you don't learn from history, you're bound to repeat it. So many women and men from your generation and younger generation, even some of the older generation forget history. Yeah you know, if so many kids I know are saying how cool Mandami is, we'll go try to live in New York and see this thing. So I want to get back to the whole situation with the Seattle Storm. This woman, Celeste Keaton, the co owner, she harassed these two little girls that were there, saying to Sophie, we thank you and thanks for standing up for women's sports. She was among some of the group that acrost of these two young kids. She actually said she was sorry afterwards, but I think she got a one game. She's the owner of the team, and I'm sorry, gang, I don't you look at a picture of this woman quote unquote woman. It's it's actually you could pick them out of a lineup, that's all I'll say. Okay, so Sophie is saying how great it was for young girls to be part of this. But then I look up the Seattle whatever you want to call it. Amazon bought the building. Okay, it's called the it's called the the Seattle. I forget some like nets. The Climate Pledge Arena. That's it, the Climate Pledge Arena. It's in Seattle. It fits, so I mean this, this really gets me. So that's where the NHL Seattle Kraken play the WNBA and also Seattle has a women's hockey team at this Climate Pledgerina because Amazon bought this and said, well, you know, we don't we don't want to name it the Amazon Arena. We're just gonna name it what we think should happen by twenty thirty, and that's zero carbon or whatever. I want to play Sophie singing in church though, And this is not AI. This is an actual video.
Speaker 3: Are you massivemotion?
Speaker 7: No, it's not a self control.
Speaker 5: De damna.
Speaker 15: No, but you can name me so we doesn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, won't you say?
Speaker 16: Caud you?
Speaker 1: This is love.
Speaker 13: Us.
Speaker 1: Well she's not only beautiful, she's said, talented singer too as well. All right, Kang, we will be back. We will be back with more cowboy logic. Right after this, John's guitar and sons.
Speaker 17: Aarren's little Girl, Stood's seventeen of ourpist carry it through the gates thirty halfs of then nation Bamo than duties call.
Speaker 5: It's up the dark as that.
Speaker 6: So the rest of us one fuld.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, let me tell you about Patriots Relief, our CBD company. At Patriots Relief with an S dot Com, if you use promo code seventeen seventy six, you'll get forty percent off. You can't beat that, and it really supports the show and supports this great company. But I wanted to talk to you specifically about your pet. We have a fourteen year old rescue dog that's diabetic. He gets stressed out when there's thunderstorms. He just got stressed out as well, obviously with fireworks and that kind of thing. So we have given him the Large Pet CBD and it works. This dog, again, he's fourteen years old, he weighs one hundred pounds. He stresses out sometimes he has breathing problems. We give him the CBD for Large Pet and he veges out. He can sleep better and he relaxes. For your humans, for your animals, we highly suggest Patriots Relief dot com promo code seventeen seventy six for forty percent off.
Speaker 5: This is my coddle gas never.
Speaker 16: Cast still burst screaming through the diet mountains closing no roof lining, frozen.
Speaker 18: Ground hold place to see, waiting the silence, counting the beast.
Speaker 1: Down in the door, engines and guns to.
Speaker 18: Be impa for the Dennis and Ones finger on trigger, breath hillside, waiting to bring from the.
Speaker 16: Scout targets marking you'll turning back just as thow ready to crack crack.
Speaker 2: This is my consent, can over the flight baptized, damn fame in the thunder, the light, shock away, screaming, never.
Speaker 3: Forget, never.
Speaker 1: Forget. I knows how much more Iran can take before. I mean, by the time you see this show, we might have another piece deal, we might not, who knows, But in the meantime we're kind of making them never forget. We'll see, all right. Our next guest talking about never forgetting is somebody who has been on the forefront of fighting corruption in DC and damn he is doing a good job on it if you ask me, And that would be one Ivan Reraykland. Let's bring him on the are. He is the Department of Retribution, King, one Ivan Reklan.
Speaker 19: Okay, back on, I'm simply the Secretary of Retribute.
Speaker 1: Oh isn't the secretary? Let me tell everybody you're a badass. I'm sorry, former Green Beret lieutenant colonel, a constitutional attorney. We won't hold that against you either. Twenty five years in the just being an attorney in general, twenty five years in the DoD and special you began using your skills and expertise to investigate pretty much everybody in d C. And that's a good thing. The latest now you were there on Jan six you're very fam and I've learned a lot. I mean, we know a lot about JA six, but I learned a lot by watching your sub stack again, folks, ivanrakelan dot substack dot com is where you can go for all the latest stuff he's doing or follow him on social media also at Ivan Raklan. But this is huge because you know, we're very close to a lot of the Jan sixers and finone which we showed and you actually showed part of our show on Alex Jones uh to prove your point. How fine kept saying fantastic job. Well, thank you. Well talk a little bit about that about how he wasn't injured at all, and you're actually going after this guy with the dropkick Murphy's shirt.
Speaker 19: Yeah, So I mean there are a couple articles that were written by the Gateway Punt over the last several weeks, and I took the opportunity when to Blanche, the current Deputy Attorney General and acting Attorney General, was there testifying before the Senate to get confirmed as the Attorney General. I wanted to take that as an opportunity to leverage the media that was there to let them know that the January sixth narrative that they promulgated over the last six years, similar to the Fauci narrative that we just saw hearing on all it's a fabrication, right, It's a fairy tale that they concocted. And the key comms director for the Pelosi fairy tale also known as the Fed surrection, and they wanted to promote a fake surrection and an insurrection. That main comms director is Michael Fannon, one of the four witnesses before that j six cover up committee that Benny Thompson led.
Speaker 3: So one of those four officers, Michael.
Speaker 19: Fanon, an MPD officer, this audience obviously knows it well him well, and he was the main guy to formulate that this was the biggest, most violent insurrection ever in the history of humanity. Meanwhile, he had his own body cam or footage which you know, more intimately familiar than most anybody, as well as day of Summer all and Gary McBride. I mean, we've seen this video for years and I think you said that in the clip that we used, and the reason why we've seen it is because the work intrepid work of Gary McBride and others. But it wasn't until the reason why I timed this. When I did, people are like, well, why did you do this earlier? Well, a judicial watch headed up by Tom Finton didn't win a lawsuit forcing the disclosure through FOYA of the DC Metropolitan Police Department's bodycam footage until late May. Okay, so once that was out and then it was released, then we can take a look at that bodycam footage. And now it's in the official public record rather than unofficially, which is the same video obviously, but officially it's now in the public record. Now we can say, hey, America, this is his own bodycam footage. Let's now juxtapose that bodycam footage with his testimony before the January sixth Select Committee before Congress.
Speaker 3: Oh, whoa, whoa, America.
Speaker 19: It appears as though mister Fenone made materially false statements. Wait, I think last time I checked, that is a violation of eighteen USC. Section one thousand and one, thus a criminal referral for his testimony from July twenty seventh to twenty twenty one. Unfortunately, this Department of Justice does not do anything. It doesn't matter if it's a Biden illegitimate department of Justice or a Trump Department of Justice. And so they already let that statute of limitation lapse, just like they did with the materially false statements that Fauci made before Senator ran Paul years or five years ago. And so these crimes just continue to pile on and pile on with no accountability. And so knowing that we have to get to a point where this administration is not on our side when it comes to January sixth, accountability or COVID accountability has been evidenced by the inaction of the first two years of this administration.
Speaker 3: So then what does that leave us?
Speaker 19: That leaves me and you, Donna, and anyone listening in that all the j sixers and their attorneys in order to get truth on January sixth and accountability. We must do it ourselves in spite of this administration.
Speaker 3: One way of.
Speaker 19: Proving my point is to draft criminal referrals that are so in your face, open and shut, closed case, like the one that I did on Phonoon, like the one I did. I did a six additional ones for his alleged crimes on January twenty second of this year when he not only defamed me by the way I filled ten million dollar lawsuit against Michael Fanone for his defamation of meat during the intermission of the Jack Smith hearing, but also he assaulted a Capitol Police officer on his way out of being ejected, being pulled as he was trying to assault me, and he defamed me. And so there's seven criminal referrals that I drafted up, and then you can see that on my substack. And then in addition to that, the second tranch are the other officers that were involved in i'll say alleged crimes that the Department of Justice should take a look at, namely well, let's take a look at Lyla Morris. Last I checked that would meet the criminal statute threshold of negligent homicide at a minimum or murder.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 19: So that's a criminal referral on Lyla Morris for actions on rose Ane Boylin, another one Michael Byrd for his actions on alleged murder of Ashley Babbott. And then others are the perjury and false statements made by David Lazarus form a US Capitol police officer that was on Pelosi's detail that was used in the oath Keeper's trial to go ahead and try to and convict or at least try to convict the oath Keepers. Well, guess what that case is in the middle of being dismissed. And thus we need to re litigate and revisit everybody that testified in the Proud Boys and oath Keepers trials.
Speaker 3: And then we have other folks.
Speaker 19: What did we say, Lyla Morris, Michael Byrd, David Lazarus, and there are several other ones that again it's.
Speaker 3: In my criminal referra.
Speaker 19: Roles I drafted it, posted it on my substact and also sent it over to the Department of Justice and then posted it publicly. And thus far nothing crickets that people see, nothing's being done. Now we need to look at the mirror and say, okay, what can we do to actually hold these people to account. One method is to actually have an administration that is ready, willing and able to go complete scorch earth.
Speaker 3: This one is not going to do it for us.
Speaker 19: So we need to start thinking about twenty twenty eight, right and getting people in that have proven that they're willing to go to the max into the mac against everybody on my deep state target list.
Speaker 3: I know a few people.
Speaker 19: I would say that about ten thousand of my closest friends can fill all those positions throughout the entire government to make sure that we have the maximum accountability that we have demanded this administration to perform on. And then secondly, there should be massive, at scale civil litigation on every single person that was agreed related to you and related to the COVID nonsense. It's it's all, it's all interrelated, right. And so I have two main lawsuits that I'm involved in. I have others, but generally speaking, I'm suing Michael Fanon through via defamation and then I'm also, by the way, one note on that is in our discovery. As this moves forward, I'm gonna take a look at his communications with Jamie Raskin to see if he was if Jamie Raskin was the one that claims that I said that I threatened Michael Fanone's family because he was Jamie Raskin, if you don't recall, was the one that clapped out Michael Fanone out of the hearing room saying thank you, and he said, mister Chairman Jordan, can you please contain deranged observer mister Rakelin from further disrupting. I didn't disrupt anything, okay, So anyway, I want to see his communicator, Michael Fhon's communications with Jamie Raskin, with Nancy Pelosi, with Benny Thompson, with Liz Chaney, with Adam Kinsinger. Why because he just gave me the opportunity to do so, because he's gonna have to that I made those statements. And I want to see where in his communications that my quote unquote alleged threat took place. So it'd be nice to see all those communications, in addition to know Michael Fanlan discloses how he communicates at three in the morning via FaceTime to Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 3: I wonder what they talked about. I'd like to get that information.
Speaker 1: And maybe they exchanged I think they exchange recipes, all right, we're out of time for this segment, but when I come back real quick ten seconds.
Speaker 19: The second lawsuit is the one that I'm with Terry Adham, the Fauci of the Department of Defense. She was the one that implemented the unlawful vaccine mandate in the DD And in spite of this administration blocking and covering for Fauci and lauding him for Operation Warp Speed and giving him awards for it, namely the President did I am going to make sure that there's accountability in spite of this administration.
Speaker 1: Well it's you know, it's a tangled web because these people have been in positions for decades. You still got the Democrats defending Fauci with this latest joke of a Senate committee hearing too. Folks. Ivanrakland dot substack dot com is where you can find all of his stuff for on social media at Ivan Rakland and we will be back right after this.
Speaker 14: We were already.
Speaker 6: America wasn't ready.
Speaker 2: To lose you.
Speaker 1: It wants.
Speaker 3: Tix stores, seven seed, you turn the heart.
Speaker 7: Out of Oscar.
Speaker 20: Thirty songs, and while the whole country.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 21: Say what we told you about this is hammer hammer, hammer, choke watch Cowboy Logic on Wrap the best show on TV, or you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna end up like Teddy. Yeah, don't end up like Teddy.
Speaker 14: I don't want Teddy.
Speaker 1: You gotta love that. That's Hammer Chuck being kind of man handled Bio J Sixers, Biggs and Megs. That was so cute. Uh, we just love that one. Okay, guys, we're continue with Ivan Raklin.
Speaker 12: I mean, yes, yes, we are.
Speaker 11: Well, there is a Netflix movie that is coming out, mister Ivan, and the Netflix movie seems to be trying to maintain the debunked.
Speaker 12: FED Surrection narrative.
Speaker 11: We know that Netflix is disgustingly woke and pretty much everything they produce now is absolute bs. But as America's Secretary of Retribution, I wanted to get your opinion about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Absolutely so. I think America has already debunked the insurrection narrative. Now we need to continue to prove the FED Surrection took place. And the problem with that is that you still have these forces that are still trying to kick around that this was an insurrection, and namely on Netflix is trying to create this. Let me back up, so the people behind this movie is Sean penn As a reminder, Sean Penn was sitting right behind fed surrectionist Fanone when he testified before that JIX select or the Jay six Committee several years ago. So now Sean Penn and Michael Fanone are trying to cast oh I can't remember Bradley Cooper to be the Michael Fanone. Well, guess what, folks, I want. I want Sean Penn and Bradley Cooper to listen closely. I need you to follow along with the lawsuit for defamation of Michael Fanone, and as you build your movie, you may want to pivot and show that this guy, Michael Fanone is a complete fraud. He not only lied at the hearing, but you also need to include his bodycam footage where he says, oh I was brutally beaten, brutalized. Right, No, none of that happened, And I suggest that you change it up so that you come to the side of truth and actually use that movie to criminalize Michael Fanon as well as his other cast of characters that testify before that J six committee. I have some criminal referrals if you want to refer back to him as you build your documentary movie.
Speaker 1: One thing I've learned quite a bit from you, ivanet Ivanregland dot substack dot com, folks, please follow him. Is first of all, the Capitol Police, not necessarily just the police, but the Capitol Police Board. I call them the Jeffrey Epstein's of DC. They have dirt on everybody. And this to me, I don't know what legislative branch. Yes, but is that behind the fact that Mark Wayne Mullen thought that Michael Byrd deserved, you know, an accolade on January sixth. It's been six years, hasn't he looked up what really happened? And the fact that in two thousand and five Michael Bird was suggested to be fired and terminated for all kinds of mouthfeasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 19: So, more broadly, to answer your question or questions, is that the Capitol Police Board consists of the two sergeants at arms the House and the Senate. Those two individuals control the CCTV footage meeting, all video cameras, and the IT infrastructure meeting all emails official emails within their respective body. So the Senate Sergeant Arms controls you know, Senate dot gov email systems, and then the House Sergeant Arms of the House dot gov's email systems and their respective video cameras. So imagine this, Imagine you have that access. Wouldn't you think that, I don't know, upwards of undred percent of members of Congress and or their staff have a transgression that reaches the threshold of at a minimum embarrassment that they don't want out. So if you have that in the collective, you get to control that entire body in chambers. So if Michael Byrd, for example, served or knows some blackmail of members of Congress, then he can protect himself by saying, hey, if you come after me, member of Congress and say something negative about me, then guess what, I get to disclose everything I have about you. And so apply that to every US Capitol Police officer, particularly those that are on the Dignitary Protection detail, meaning those that protect the nine leaders of the legislative branch. On the Senate side, it would be the President of the Senate, the President pro Tem, the Senate Majority leader, and the Senate Minority leader. And on the House side, the Speaker, the Majority leader of the House minority leader, and then the two the Republican and Democrats whips. So that Dignitary Protection d DEIL has all the dirt if there is dirt to be had, not only in the form of it and CCDD footage, but also the physical proximity of being twenty four to seven with their protectee. So now you know why they are untouchable unless we the people that are outside that bubble forced through political means that exposure, and that starts with people understanding what the Capitol Police Board is. And luckily we're getting to that point. But I don't know if we're going to be able to force a Barry Laudermult to even have a second hearing that Remember the first hearing was about.
Speaker 3: The JA six pipe bomber and they said.
Speaker 19: Oh, oh yeah, it's the autistic black kid.
Speaker 3: So that's where we're at. Once again.
Speaker 19: We're getting no more with this Republican House, Republican Senate, and Republican White House on J six or COVID accountability. But we do have a couple of allies right. Luckily we have a Ran Fall and a Ron Johnson that have literally strong armed the rest of the Republicans to finally see the truth through Fauci's diary.
Speaker 3: And the only way.
Speaker 19: We get to this J six truth is for somebody Finally, like I don't know, Laudermo may have a public hearing where he brings in the General Counsel of the US Capitol Police to testify about all the weaponization that started at the Capitol and all the criminal referrals that started at the Capitol and his collusion with the Department of Justice, US Attorney's Office, FBI, et cetera that created all the sixteen hundred defendants related to January sixth, to include Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: But again, we're.
Speaker 19: Dealing with I hate to say it this way, but that's what my Twitter profile says, is that we are seeking truth amidst the sea and litany of cowards, retards and traders that have an R and D by their names, and we have to work through that.
Speaker 1: And louder Milk's not running for reelection, so he's done nothing.
Speaker 19: I want to A chief of staff lost the run off, So we have nobody after January third of next year. There's not a single member of Congress that has the zeal in interest to further expose January sixth of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: We're right here in Georgia and he hasn't you know, We've tried to get in touch with him. Nothing. But here's the thing. Yeah, can't we get it.
Speaker 19: Was his constituent and he has done nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, disgusting. It is disgusting. And here's the thing. You've got a J six committee that should be called in and if they don't, kind of like Fauci, the sham Jay six committee is a total sham obviously, and things like that are coming out. It's taking forever. But the whole thing is they can't they if they wanted to move, they could. That's all I can say. I mean, look at how fast Joshua Black, who had his cheek shot out. Everybody's seen that picture, was on the ten most wanted list the next day on January seventh. Go ahead, you got a couple of minutes.
Speaker 19: Yeah, America, I mean America. I have my own I have my top ten and my top three hundred and fifty and top fifteen hundred most wanted list known as the deep State target list. But unfortunately, we still don't have requisite sheriffs that have a pair to start actioning these people. Maybe we're going to get somewhere with the Attorney General in Florida, James Olpmeyer, who is criminally investigating Fauci. But I mean that's only one, right, who else other than Fauci was on that Operation Warp Speed Right, Here's why the administration won't act Because Jared Kushner received an award, Mark Milly received an award, Anthony Fauchi received an award, Deborah Burks received an award. Okay, when you look at Anthony Faucher. Just a side note, when you look at Anthony Fauci's diary, and many people haven't discussed this yet, his relationship with Jared Kushner is like this, his relationship with Mike Pence is like this, with Mike Pence's chief of staff, Mark Short is like this.
Speaker 3: So for this administration that.
Speaker 19: This doj to go after Anthony Fauci and consider that autopen scribble to be illegitimate. That means that Anthony Fauchi he gets to bring down with him the Jared Kushner, the Mike Pence, the Mark Shorts of the world. And that's why you will never see COVID accountability under this administration. They will fight tooth and nail to protect themselves because they were also involved in that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's so many different areas. That's the problem. So you're fighting. You are the American Secretary of America's Secretary of Retribution, the Department of Retribution. I love it again, Ivan Rakland, former Green Beret Lieutenant colonel, constitutional attorney. All this to me totally breaks the constitution. But that's another thing. Twenty five years in the DoD Special Ops. Keep up the good fight, folks. You can follow him again at Ivanraakland dot substack dot com, Ivanraaklan dot substack dot com and also at Ivan Rakland. You got like twenty seconds give us a closer truthover party.
Speaker 19: And I'm gonna say this, I don't care who you are and how I up with the fucine you are. If you get in my way of OVID accountability and J six truth and accountability, I will go.
Speaker 3: Right through you.
Speaker 19: There will be collateral damage, so you have been advised.
Speaker 1: Well, the JAY sixers are looking forward to that too, hopefully. This I mean they're fighting tooth and nail to stop the seventeen seventy six billion dollars in retribution money. So obviously they've got a lot to hide and a lot of skeletons in the closet. We'll be back with more Cowboy Logic.
Speaker 22: Right after this, Ryan kept stead David's voice, Calm on me here, Craig stud in the doay like you for those two there.
Speaker 1: Chris mound at the stars like you already saw the doll thirty pieces.
Speaker 6: Of our future, now forever gone.
Speaker 9: Some stories deserve more than headlines. They deserve to be Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down during a mission in Afghanistan on August sixth, twenty eleven. Through powerful orchestration and heartfelt emotion, composer Don Newan pays tribute to their courage their service than the families who continue to carry their legacy from Real America's music. This is Extortion one seven by Don Newan. Download it now.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, you guys know, with Cowboy Logic, we don't take any sponsors without fully vetting them and checking them out.
Speaker 6: Sugar Creek Goods is.
Speaker 4: One of those companies that we have partnered with for a number of years.
Speaker 6: They're big supporters of the Jan six.
Speaker 4: Community, and we appreciate not only the fact that they do that, but.
Speaker 6: They make great American made products. Sugarcreek Goods dot Com. Don't forget that.
Speaker 4: We've got the Cowboy Logic Collection that they designed specifically for Donna and me, tack Room, Barn Party, and Silverfox, along with.
Speaker 6: The Silverfox Body Butter. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Guys about the Silverfox. Okay, that sent my mom when she passed away. I had one bottle of cologne that she bought me years before.
Speaker 7: I still had some in it.
Speaker 6: I hung onto that I've had it all these years. She died in two thousand and five. I sent that.
Speaker 4: Cologne to Sugar Creek Goods and I said, can you emulate that smell?
Speaker 6: So I can. I'll never forget it. This is the product of that.
Speaker 4: This is the result Sugar Creek Goods, Silverfox and the Silverfox Body Butter.
Speaker 6: They nailed it. They absolutely nailed it. It's the same thing. It's like my mom's in the room with me.
Speaker 23: Sugarcreekgods dot Com promo code.
Speaker 24: Seventeen seventy six gets you a big discount and if you pick up the Cowboy Logic Collection, Tackroom Soap, Barn Party Soap, and the Silverfox Soap along.
Speaker 6: With the Silver Fox Body butter. She'll send proceeds to stand in the gap for you. Support the J.
Speaker 4: Sixers, support our sponsors, go to sugarcreekgods dot com.
Speaker 1: I cannot feel your parton drums. No one better, folks, and a lot of people in the chat were going, who was that? Oh gosh, of course I didn't know that until I married don Nuan either, but yes, he's from Russia. Okay, hold on, now, Gwinn doesn't have any idea what we're really doing except that you were on last time I was, you were, so we first we have to do is point here we go, We're pointing back and you have to say hello to Hi Danna.
Speaker 12: It's so good to see you again.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So for the funniness, we have to bring on Patrick Robinette, who was our beef guy. He made our beef jerky, which was so good, but then things happened and unfortunately we weren't able to make it anymore. We're still hoping that that won't be the case. But Patrick, let's start with the screwworm. We've had all kinds of things. So I think Gwenn wanted to ask you a question. You're working with the Independent Cattleman's Association of Texas. But we've had some issues with our cattle all over the place.
Speaker 3: Right right, right, Hey, it's good to seeing you all again. So we have an association within the Texas Independent Calm Association. We're not necessarily working with them, but we just have mutual connections and kind of work together share information here. But yes, So the USDA announced last week that they are going to reopen the border to Mexican cattle in starting in August, and we're going due to port of entry starting off in Douglas, Arizona. And the problem we have here is that Mexico still hasn't gotten control of the New World screw worm, and now they have, the USDA and their infinite wisdom has now put our cattle production in jeopardy. It's it's this is not a good thing. A lot of a lot of questions have been arisen, and so far there's been no answers other than you know, this is here's what the deal is. They're saying it's good for producers. I asked them to define who the producers are, because we count trucking, we count feed we count we count pharmaceuticals, we count all this stuff. As producers, it ain't. But the real producer this is bad.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: The other thing is when we closed the border to screwworm, that cut off a million head a year from coming into the United States from Mexico. Mexico did lay around suffering. They've spent money. They spent about one hundred and twenty five million dollars into last year and a half to build meat processing facilities. And if you look, the beef is still coming here. It's not coming as a live animal, it's coming here as beef. And so it's it's about a three to one import to export. So for every three pounds of beef that were important from Mexico there, we're exporting to Mexico about one pound of beef. So what's happening is the supply chain has just literally shifted. And now we've given Mexico to opportunity to play whichever way they want to go. As long as corn prices are down, they're going to keep the beef being raised and saldered down there in Mexico sent us to beef. If corn prices go up, they'll send the cattle over. So they've hedged their market. It's amazing Patrick.
Speaker 11: Based on what you just told me, I think I can answer my own question, but I wanted to ask you. Is the American beef industry broken?
Speaker 3: Is it is severely wounded is a good way of putting it. We have independent producers out there that are keeping it alive as best as we can. But it's the industry. It's the consolidated, the major companies that are just are tearing us apart. Fundamentally, Fundamentally, if we look at economic fundamentals, the price of beef is correct. Okay, fundamentally, we have the lowest herd in since nineteen fifties, the lowest inventory since nineteen fifties. However, the beef has not quit showing up on the shelf, and that's because of the improvements and logistics and trendship and that they're able to bring beef into this country from all these other countries. But when you look at it from our in invatory standpoint, the price is correct. Now here's where our problem is. The problem is we brought this up in the previous show, and we've got the goods. The Congress in nine CFR three twenty fourteen says that that beef, all meat must be labeled as tight terror factor nineteen thirty says it must be labeled to the end user. But USDA has policy memos where they ignore, legitimately ignore the Code of Fare regulation that Congress has passed, and they're able to remove that label at the port of entry. And that's the problem. You don't realize that you're eating for meat, and what's happening is is that that form of meat is coming in about forty percent below our market price, but then selling out our market price.
Speaker 1: And I've but all right, I guess I'm stupid in this department. Well, the screw worm beef is still being processed in Mexico and still being sent to the United States, So either it doesn't affect us that much or we're all going to die soon. I mean, I don't understand. I don't understand how we have to kill the cattle. Don't we that have the screw worm here?
Speaker 3: I've seen episodes of yeah, it's not necessarily a kill the cattle. There becomes so if not if screwworm has entered into the United States, as of the first of June, entered into Texas, and it also has entered in a place in Nevada. What happens is is that that you put in quarantine zones, exclusion zones, and no animal movements in and out to try to contain it. Okay, screw worm is is This is the part that gets really funny is it's become a political issue. And because it's an animal agriculture issue, we have this issue that the nobody cares. Okay, what's going to happen is there's gonna be a degregation to our production. Uh. The screwworm puts in parasites and eats flesh of the cattle, cattle sufferer. You know, there's issues there. Okay. The fun part about this is we can turn this into a human health issue and all of a sudden, then it's going to get attention. Because nobody's talking about the vulnerabilities as children and the homeless, the children a home and homeless. There's gonna be who's vulnerable to the screw wroom when it, you know, expands out throughout the United States. What the problem is is that you've got affected cattle down in Mexico. We have documented that that Mexico can't keep their free their screwworm free zones clean because they're moving cattle from infected zones into the clean zone and claiming that they've always been there. We have the documentation like it's already been proven. So whenever we open up the border, that's one of them. That's one of a group of our questions. Who is going to be responsible for the economic glass as because they'll be spreading it through the United States. Who's going to be responsible for that? Is that the importer? Is that going to be the feed lot or is it going to be the cattleman who's already paying for everything and who can't afford this. That's our problem. We we we lose control of a of a situation really really fast. Here.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what Bill Gates wanted? And he wants to killed the cattle anyhow they pass gas too much, I'll be nice. And the whole thing is it's so almost predictable because they want to kill the meat industry. You've got cartels. This latest statement from the Independent Cattleman's Association about how the cartels are killing some of the politicians who were involved in all of this. And slowly but surely, as you say, Brooke Rawlins, is starting to allow our agriculture secretary to allow this infected beef to come into our country. And you know, I mean, how many times do we hear about chickens that had to be killed in mass because you know, and our food source is obviously in jeopardy with all this. So, Patrick, we're almost out of time for this segment. When we come back, I want to talk about that. I want to talk about how, from what I'm hearing, some of our people that are in positions, key positions of power, like Brooke Rawlins aren't necessarily against amnesty because we have to have cheap labor on top of all of this. I mean, I don't know how it's not slave labor, but apparently it is, okay, folks. Beef Inspection Reform dot Org is where you can find this or at Reform Beef. Patrick Robinette was our guy who made that great cowboy logic beef Jerky a few years ago. Man, I wish we could resurrect that again. But at Reform Beef, find out the latest what's happening, because it affects you guys, and it affects everything that's going on with our food industry. And Beef Inspection Reform dot Org we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 6: Brothers.
Speaker 17: We've been kitchens from Callifornia to Maine.
Speaker 7: Golf stars, our.
Speaker 17: Small town windows, oceans made of America's pain.
Speaker 3: It's soa same as war.
Speaker 6: Just one lot tragic.
Speaker 18: Page using thirty of our premist sparked outrage to we wurdering.
Speaker 13: This crazy world is telling you your sons can be daughters and your daughters can be your son's. When will the madness stop?
Speaker 12: Never?
Speaker 13: So you have to decide. Will you comply or defy? They tell us all you will own nothing, eat bugs, and be happy? Is this why America's largest food processing plants and food supply plants keep burning down? Do you really think this is a coincidence?
Speaker 12: Of course not.
Speaker 13: The system is telling us right to our faces what they have planned for us. You have a choice comply or simply defy their plan for us. All defy the system's plan and execute your own plan. Abundant, safe, secure, natural food supply introducing the Food Forest Bible, This best seller by Jovon Hutton Pulitzer is the single most complete, executable, easy to follow plan for sustainable self managing food production, for self sufficiency and food security. For the first time ever a coffee table, airloom quality, full color book which unlocks the ancient secrets of creating a food forest. Imagine planting in a way which requires no digging, no pesticides, and creates massive ancient food abundance. No fooling.
Speaker 12: Food forests are the.
Speaker 13: Ancient secret of planning and planting. Once and have your own garden of eat it, which will feed your families for decade after decade. Buck the system book The New World Order, and order your very own copy of Jovon Hutton Pulitzer's Food Forest Bible. Learn how to create a sustainable, self managing natural food production for self sufficiency and food security for your family, sideyard, small yard, backyard, backlock, or.
Speaker 12: Even lots of acres. The Food Force.
Speaker 13: Bible works for everyone. Order on Amazon, hardcover, soft cover, or ebook. Don't comply, expertly defy the system.
Speaker 25: Always remember they're coming after me, because I am fighting for you.
Speaker 15: I confusedly come, I've been away and for.
Speaker 14: This polls im uh. I have a member.
Speaker 12: Ladies and gentlemen. No matter how you get there, you have to get there.
Speaker 11: I need you, guys, to leave something good behind for my generation. I worked up at the Capitol this last Senate session. And when I tell you we have to get off of our butts and vote, I need the Christians to show up.
Speaker 12: I need the Conservatives to show up.
Speaker 11: I don't just need you to show up, though, I need you to show up and vote for the people that are going against the establishment. I'm sick and tired of hearing the same talking points and yet voting in the same people every single time. We've got to do something different for not only my generation, but for my daughter's generation. We've got to get out there and vote. We are back with Patrick, our beef guy. Patrick is our beef guy, and Patrick, you know, I kind of want to just dive into this. We're talking about the beef industry. What it's looking like is how is it affecting Americans? And I hear this phrase a lot lab grown meat. You know, I don't know if it's good or bad. I don't know what it entails. But I kind of want to leave an open end question to you. If this beef industry subsequently just finishes up and ends, is lab and meet going to be something that's going to be talked about more it's.
Speaker 3: Not talked about. That's where you go. You have to have protein to survive, right, you have to have protein survive. So if they get rid of our production of actual animal agriculture, the next thing you got is lab grown. So yeah, and I'm going to add in is you get out and vote, but vote for people who don't have like connected agendas. Right you you mentioned you're just served up in you up in Congress. The Undersecretary of Agriculture for Trade and in Foreign of Agricultural Affairs has only two years experience of his whole life two years experience in agricultural trade. Two years. All right, how did he get that position? Well, his daddy in law is Senator John Thune from South Dakota. That's how he got in the dagon position. And oh yeah, and by the way, whenever the vote happened to approve of his nomination, John Thune voted for him.
Speaker 1: Geez, I never would have guessed. You know Johnthon's phone, they're gonna be starting here. Thune got two hundred and thirty thousand votes tops in South Dakota. Trump gets what seventy seven million, And that one guy is holding up to Save America Act. You know, that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 3: You're protecting themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. They're in the CYA mode and it's a uni party. Let's let's be fair, all right. But here's the thing. Then you've got Cargol, Purdue, Tyson, Smithfield, all these big producers. They're into this lab grown meat as well because they're in the CYA mode as well. Talk about how we have all these producers. We've got a lot of people out there that have cattle. We've got cattle on our back forty acres. But the problem really is we have few processors.
Speaker 3: That's right. That's where the bottleneck is, the independent processors. You have four companies that control eighty five percent of the amount of solver capacity that we have. Okay, four companies eighty five percent, okay, And so the problem is they but they've hatched their bets, right they they they they are. It's like a mining operation, you know, like look at West Virginia and Kentucky that area. As long as there was coal in the ground, that company was there. But once the the coal was gone, the town disappeared. Right. So the mind the mineral is our cattle, and the companies are still, oh yeah, we're gonna buy and we're gonna put the beef out there. But once the industry is eroded to nothing, they're fine. Good. They've already made their investments into live grown systems, so they're still going to sell you protein and you got to have proteins to live. They're gonna still sell it. They don't care. They don't care about the producer. A problem is is that you got people and it it used to be like you just you know, guessed did they kiss button to get there? Now it's so damn blatant. That's a problem. Uh. The Director of Food Safety Inspection Service, Okay, the person who's in charge of disorder, the food safety disorder and processing facilities. This guy he left an executive position with Tysis to become director of FSIS. And you don't think that there won't some reason for that, right, You didn't leave some patty, You know that this cushy executive private company executive position to go work for the federal government unless you're there for a hitting agenda. And that's our questions of concerns.
Speaker 1: What do we do? Give us some solutions here? You know we've got three and a half minutes. Give us some solutions. What you know, what are we going to do here?
Speaker 3: So the solutions is and we've and we've always appreacied it since we first met. By local buy buy from people. Let you know, buy from people down the road. You know they they You're gonna have to wait. You're gonna have to plan and prepare so, you know, because you don't have wait for it because there's limited independence lart capacity. But you know, if you think ahead that, hay, I'm on need this much beef, then then get out ahead of it. Okay, this first thing. The second thing is vote in people who will create creative solutions on how we get this, this financing, this crediting back into position. All Right, we have kids that want to enter in operations, but they're not going to enter operations into uncertainty. Right. You're not gonna take out a ten year or twenty year loan if I don't know what the market's gonna bear next week. Right, So create some create some avenues for credit availability that can grow these hurts and get them going. I got a friend of mine in Tennessee, so he takes wing calves and then he raises them up to the time that they're entering into feedlocks. Under previous years, he was able to bring in three tractor trailer loads of caps, put on the poundage and then move them on Like he's a legitimate step. Because of the price of cattle are so high right now, because the limited credit availability, he can only do a truck and a half this year, So like he can't he doesn't have access to the good times because he didn't have access to finances to be able to participate in these good times. So those are your two key things. But then also let's get these damn people out with these agendas. Doctor Mendy Basher, she's under secretary of a food safety You noticed psychosploras situation, that's her department is overseeing food safety. Okay, I'm never in all my twenty six years in this business, have ever seen FDA ever come back and issue recall and then a couple of days later say, oh, sorry, we were wrong. They never said that there's something corruptible about that whole situation. That just makes you raise questions, all right, But I had an interaction with her about risk based inspection. Their own numbers on their own website showed they're only inspecting seven percent. And when I was in front of her.
Speaker 1: So when we saw we were at your we were at your processing plan. You had a USDA guy that has to sit there all day and look at everything that's going on. Unfortunately, okay, give us thirty seconds, but the foreign inspection.
Speaker 3: There is only seven percent. And her response was that she was greatly offended of the accusations. It's on your own damn website. I didn't make this that up. You have it.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, yeah, they're independent Cattleman's Association well of Texas of anywhere. I think that's what we really need to go to know because our local guy has to send his cattle out pretty far to get processed because again, like you say, there's very few processors, so try to buy local if you can.
Speaker 3: Pat you think the consumer need to take control of your own food system absolutely and don't leave it up to the government. That's where we're at.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Patrick. Hopefully we can get the cowboy logic beef Jerky going again. Beef Inspection Reform dot org. Folks please follow them Beef Inspection Reform dot org. It's our food processing and at Reform Beef. We'll be back with more right after this jots.
Speaker 18: We still rece open to the fame, every path, we ecuse bottle, every to whispers, you names.
Speaker 1: Everyone. Let me tell you about Cowboy Logic Laser dot Com. Our great producer, Ron Phillips company. At Cowboy Logic Laser dot Com you can get all kinds of different things. They have the knife. I'm not opening this because I'm gonna cut my fingers off, but this is a great product. If you go on his website you can see all the different products he has. Again, we've got cutting boards, so this is more decorative. Well, mousepads. It's got our picture on it, but you can put any picture on it you want. And for the two hundred and fiftieth these are really cool stickers for your car or truck. And they are really well made and they last. And of course well the Cowboy Logic Laser drumsticks. You can't beat it. Go go to Cowboy Loogiclaser dot com. Look, he's got glasses, he's got mugs, he can laser anything you want. Cowboy Logic Laser dot Com you can see all the great products that Ron Phillips and his company has to offer. Cowboy Logic Laser dot Com.
Speaker 23: Hey, everybody don knew Cowboy Logic. This time, I'm coming to you, snuggled right up with a seven point three leader in jam. Yeah, baby, seven point three Diesel.
Speaker 7: Three fifty.
Speaker 23: You guys with the one fifty, sprinkle in a little water on your truck.
Speaker 6: It don't grow up to be just like this.
Speaker 23: Having said that, I'm here to talk to you about the Cowboy Logic Bomb Party, nine pm Eastern right there on Getter in the Getter chat room. We don't do anything on Facebook anymore. We've been banned from YouTube, We've been banned from Twitter, So getters it. It's the only place we're going to be. We're gonna be there Saturday night, nine pm Eastern in the Real America's Voice chat room.
Speaker 6: We call these barns and we'll when we.
Speaker 23: Get in there, we have a born party. Join us Saturday, Cawboy Lodgic.
Speaker 26: Just like I said before, kickads never forget.
Speaker 1: That was actually taken from Jeff Mcallop's email to Down while he was still in prison. Our j six friends still in prison, I think a year or so before they were pardoned, about nine to eleven, and an email that he wrote and Don put it into a song. But yeah, there's there's a lot of good stuff coming out from Don new and he's got songs going back some thirty five forty years, well before Gwyn was ever even a thought. Yeap in the process, you weren't even born three oh three, so she wasn't even alive in nine to eleven. So that's that's the problem, because we don't teach history. Speaking of that, because we don't teach history, let's bring on our next guest here, Ron Chris bergard filmmaker, and first of all, Chris, I love the the intro that you sent because Don does you know, also say that he married up and I have to agree with that. But let me let me say your award winning Yeah, it's a smart man award winning filmmaker, documentarian. You were there on Jay six as well, But that's not what we're talking about this time. You're a professional truth seeker and you are trying to wake up people to rat it's not even radical, it's Islam. And your new movie is remember the alamomovie dot com? Remember the Alamo? Don't Sharia my Texas. So let's get started with that, because I mean, well, let me finish your intro because how many people have been a ballet dancer and then a bull rider. I don't think there's too many out there. The only thing I can think of is if you're very limber, that probably helped you with bull riding, because I've gotten bucked off so many times just from a regular horse, and my back is still feeling it. However, many decades later.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, you're so right. I didn't start riding bulls. I was thirty and thank god a dance ballet because ballet is all turned out. When you ride horses, you ride parallel, so it's a whole different set of muscles riding bulls, and I just had a blast. It was just too much fun.
Speaker 1: You're right, because I could never do the splits because I was horseback riding. You're pushing in, you never just out. But again, all right, so I'd like to see you, you know, pileat and then then go right into a bull ry. That's unbelievable. All right, talk about your movie here, remember the Alamo, DON'TCHERI in my Texas And we're having fun here now, but this is serious because they're trying to rewrite history and we are at a point right now where and I believe a fork in the road and I don't want to take it, quite honestly, the way this country seems to be going.
Speaker 7: So the stated purpose of the Muslim Brotherhood which became America became aware of in two thousand.
Speaker 3: And eight.
Speaker 7: When the evidence came out in the Moss Holyland Foundation trial here in Dallas, was that the Muslim Brotherhood stated mission is to destroy the United States of America from within. Well, we made this movie to stop them, because up until now, no one else has stopped them. The federal government hasn't done it, the military hasn't done it. So there's two words you need to understand if you're going to understand Islam. One is hisra. Hisra means immigration jihad, and that comes from from by example, from what Muhammad did when he was kicked out of Mecca and how he took over Medina. That was immigration jihad. It's what you're seeing in throughout Europe. It's what you saw two days ago in Spain, and it's what's happening here. And the other word you need to understand is takia, and takiya means to lie and deceive in order to further jihad. So that's the tool of these things that we're dealing with right now. And the reason the movie is called Remember the Alamo, Don't Shream My Texas is because I've been fighting against the Muslim Brotherhood for nineteen years, ever since we ran into jihadis in West Texas on the border that the Cinelo cartel was bringing in. They had threatened to cut off my friend's wife's head when she reported him to law enforcement. So we staged on that ranch for two and a half days with five different agencies, and we stayed there till till the the current danger had passed. Like I said, they had threatened to cut her head off and take it back to Chhuahua. We thought that they shouldn't do that. So that got me working with the task force out of the Department Defense, put together by Rich Higgins and led by a man named John Guandolo, and we've been working together now for nineteen years. We've had very good success. We stopped the counts on American relations in the intelligence profession. We believe that that they are the propaganda arm of the Muslim Brotherhood. And eleven years ago they tried to bully my daughter's school district, our school district, my daughter's school, into putting sharia law into the school district, and they were going to use that as precedent for the rest of the country. But they didn't understand that they came into a little cowboy town where I had already been doing this for several years, had worked with the Task Force out of DoD. The head of the school board escaped from Iran, so he knew what their game plan was. So we rallied the churches together. We spoke of the town council, and when we came to the school board meeting, we laid out who the Muslim Brotherhood is, what their stated mission is to stop to destroy America from within, how Care is their press arm, and what Sharia law is, and how they had just put shari Ala on our kids and our kids wouldn't even be able to draw Jesus at Christmas and a manger because shari Alla says, you can't only not just draw Muhammad, you can't draw any of the profits. So five to zero, the school board came together, liberals and conservatives and they kicked Care out of the school district. Care came back said we're going to sue you. We said bring it on, and they back down like bullies do when you punch them the nose. Winning peacefully how we did in that school district is the model that we're going to use to win Texas. We win Texas, that'll be an example for the rest of the country. And they have to take down Texas because they believe they take Texas, they take the United States of America. And if we had more than four minutes, we could go into what's been happening here in Texas. It's just absolutely insane.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Chris, thank you again for being here with us today. And you know, I want to ask.
Speaker 11: I hear often, especially among conservative commentators, that there is a difference between Islamic extremist and people that just practice the Islamic faith. Is that accurate from what you have seen in your work with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Speaker 7: No, there's just Islam. So when somebody uses a word like Islamists, that's to give the person permission not to feel like a bigot when they say Muslims are doing this and you know radical Islam is doing that. Now there's just Islam. And I guess look, I'm not I made this movie, so we don't get into any violence, and I don't hate anybody. I had my life saved in Kenya by a young Muslim ranger named Abdy. Abdy saved my life, and I love that man. I go anywhere for him. But Abdy isn't in Texas telling my that she needs to cover up where she's going to be raped. Abdey is in Texas forcing halal meat, which is torturing animals to death, and putting that in our school. Abde is in Texas closing the roads by having all his buddies come out and close the main streets and praying. And when you see folks in the road closing the road like that, praying, that's not because they're not room in the mosques. They're doing that because they are claiming that territory that is Hot Square.
Speaker 1: Time Square, twenty five years after nine to eleven, we've got our butts up in the air in Times Square. I'm sorry, this is like humiliate. I haven't been back to New York since before COVID, and sadly, I don't know if I'm ever going to go back now. I work there for almost forty years, all right, but when we come back, we only got less than a minute here, a couple of minutes here. I want to talk about really the people that have been on the forefront that are in your movie. Luke Coffee and Laura Logan. Okay, Luke's a jan six er. Well, but he works with Laura John Guandolo, as you mentioned, has been on our show many many times, your pastor that wears a gun. How great is that? So many great people standing in the forefront to try to wake people up. We're seeing it here in Georgia. We were able to stop a few things here in Georgia that they were going to build some big mosque and everything. But it's also Chris, the double standard. I mean, I can't believe. Well, first of all, they wanted to say the Alamo had Muslim roots. I guess because the way the building looks. I don't know. I mean that was like that was the first thing. And actually Steve Bannon was in Texas for a really long time fighting against this then very successfully. So when we come back, I want to talk about the movie. Yeah, he was. It really helped a lot.
Speaker 7: We had a referendum against sharia law because you can't have sharia law and constitutional law. The same in the civilization. Steve was a big help in the referendum ninety five percent, ninety five percent passed against sharia law. So it's it's a clear win. Now we have to enforce you.
Speaker 1: And people just don't understand. I mean, I tell my friend's daughter, you know, she thinks Mondami's cool. I said, yeah, that's what the Iranians thought forty seven years ago too, and look where it got them. And that's really the problem, the lack of information, the lack of history. This has been going on for decades. Very few people are very aware, like Quinn Is, I'll be honest with you. For her age, I'd be so frustrated if I was her age at this point, because we're in for a lot of trouble in this country. But again, former ballet dancer turn rider and award winning filmmaker and documentarian Chris Bergart is with us. We'll be back for another segment, but we want to talk about his movie. Remember the alamomovie dot com. Please check it out. We'll be right back.
Speaker 8: We still smell the jet fuel on the news that night, your faces on the screen. We can't turn off a fight, you laugh to say on one long all right, then we're home Now, the scarce stays empty and the flag flies half long.
Speaker 9: Some stories deserve more than headlines. They deserve to be remembered. Extortion seventeen honors the thirty American service members and eight Afghan partners who made the ultimate sacrifice when their helicopter was shot down during a mission in Afghanistan on August sixth, twenty eleven. So through powerful orchestration and heartfelt emotion, composer Don Newan pays tribute to their courage, their service, and the families who continue to carry their legacy from Real America's music. This is Extortion one seven by Don Newan. Download it now.
Speaker 14: Scant.
Speaker 3: We're still.
Speaker 6: D You want to know what I love?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 6: I love Donna and Donna to death.
Speaker 7: They've been so supportive of January sixth and all.
Speaker 21: But man, when you come to visit them, they put you to.
Speaker 7: Work, dude.
Speaker 27: They just made us most sixty two acres on writing lawnmowers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then they made me under the hot sun build a whole lego set.
Speaker 27: But you know what, though, One good thing about coming here is they always offer you a nice cold bath.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, what better way to.
Speaker 27: Have a nice cold bath than with Sugar Creek Goods. I'm using the Sunshine Serenity.
Speaker 6: And I was using the Valentine's Surprise.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what, if you've got a bath going and you're not using Sugar Creek Goods, you're missing out.
Speaker 27: The cow leathers up. It's just amazing, man, So make sure that you don't miss out. You go to Sugar Creek Goods dot com.
Speaker 7: Ooh, and you know what else, They've.
Speaker 20: Been very supportive of January sixth and the entire community, so they actually got to buy them for that fact alone.
Speaker 23: Let them on top of the fact that they got great goods.
Speaker 27: So just make sure that everybody that you support them because they support us, go to Sugar Creek Goods dot com.
Speaker 7: Thank you, guys, Love you.
Speaker 21: How do you stay so fresh after four years of prison?
Speaker 28: So man, it was tough, but I tell you what, the people from Sugar Creek Goods you really hooked me up.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 28: I prefer the Indiana sweet Corn myself. Yeah, but for you sis to get this whole smell off of you, Yeah, I'm gonna recommend the Romeo and Juliet oh, Romeo and Juliet. Yes, it's very good.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 28: And if you order from them you can get the Cowboy Logic collection and the donations go to January sixth defendants. And at the same time you can use promo codes seventeen seventy six and save yourself a little bit of money. And that includes something for the ladies, the body, butter, sugarcreet goods.
Speaker 3: Whatever you need.
Speaker 6: It's just right for that time.
Speaker 28: Do smell fresh and good, even though horses love it.
Speaker 3: They want to pay J six ers. You're damn right, I want to pay J six ers.
Speaker 19: If you got wronged by the government, then you should be made right.
Speaker 1: Pay them now. Okay, get ready to point grab your ken and then pay them now. Okay, this is what we always have to do. That's eagle Ed Martin, and I wish they would let him go. They keep restraining him, but he's the one who wants to pay them now. That would be our Jan sixers. And Chris Burgard is one of them. But our jan sixers who suffered so much and deserve so much more. And you got Tom Tillis and Corny and all the other guys saying, oh, we can't give them any money, it's because they're ill informed. But that's another story.
Speaker 12: We're back with Chris Bergard.
Speaker 11: He is an award winning filmmaker, documentarian, professional true seeker, former ballet teacher turned bull rider and Yay, he married up. He married up the most important part, Chris. We are so happy to be back with you.
Speaker 1: I agree, though Chris Don always says he married up. I can't disagree with that. But we were talking about Jay Sixers during the break. You want to talk about married up? Lego man Lego man Olivia. Olivia kick his butt anytime.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't. She could kick my bud. She's a Viking.
Speaker 1: She definitely could. All right. You know, I gotta tell you we know Laura Logan very well. I've never asked her to even talk about the horrendous thing that happened to her. It's in your movie. It's heart wrenching and it brings to light exactly what will happen. Look at what's happening in the UK with the Pakistan Any rape mobs. Some two hundred and fifty thousand women raped and the government does very little about it. It's heart wrenching. But I think your movie again, remember the Alamo. Don't Sharia my Texas. Remember the Alamo movie? Dot com is how you can find it, folks. Really brings us to light because unfortunately Laura lived that nightmare.
Speaker 7: So thank you so much for touching on that. I got to tell you it was. Laura is one of the bravest women people I've ever met, and her and Joe were just the most amazing couple. And you know, they couldn't have gotten through this stuff about God, I mean their faith to get her through that. For those of you all that don't know, there was a mob over two hundred men. She was gang rape, beaten, she should have died, and Joe was in Washington, d C. Trying to get her out. And then their story it'll just break your heart. The two things in the movie will break your heart is that in Nigeria, my friends are and killed in Nigeria being Christian, that whole thing. But going back to the whole sex stuff. The reason that this happens under Sharia law and why everything that was done to Laura is legal under Sharia law because she is Kafir, She's a non believer, and she wasn't covered up. So like when you see two hundred and fifty thousand women and children being raped in the UK. My friend Tommy Robinson, his sister or exies me. His cousin Jeanette, thirteen years old. She was one of them and she's raped by a whole houseful of bearded Pakistani muslimmen and then the police do nothing. That is part of what we talked about earlier, hisra immigration jihad, because under Sharia law, raping Kafir women and children is not illegal. And when you get folks into government that follow Sharia law in their heart and in their actions, that's how you take down a civilization from within. And this whole thing about child marriages that you see in the movie and you see it in the cartoon that we did, that's not an abarition. That is because that's what Muhammad did. Mohammad married his favorite wife, Aisha, when she was six years old. He promised her father Abubakhar, that he wouldn't have relations with her until she was old enough, and he consummated the marriage when she was nine. So you had this forty seven year old man having sex with a nine year old woman. And that is to be the role model for all Muslims because if you understand Islam, and I'm not talking about what happens when you google it, because AI is way skewed towards this Marxist Red Green Alliance perspective. But if you read the Sarah, the Qoran, and the Hadiz, you will understand that the goal of every Muslim is to emulate the life of the perfect Muslim, who is Mohammed. He married a six year old, so I under sure ya law. Anyone else can marry a six year old.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Chris, I want to kind of go to the beginning of the movie where you were interviewing a pastor and he was talking about how he carries while he's preaching, and he said, I'm a shepherd. I am in charge of protecting my flock, and being a shepherd doesn't mean being weak. And I think right now we see so many pastors, especially in the Evangelical Protestant circle, they are scared to touch on what they call politics when it's really social issues, when it's really things that we need to be aware of as Christians to protect our children and to fight for our faith. Why is it important for Christians and especially for pastors, to not only be aware of their gospel, but to be aware of the Islamic religion in the defense of our faith.
Speaker 7: Because the United States has started as a Christian nation, we will lose the United States of America and become an Islamic state if those pastors don't start acting biblically. What does it say three hundred and sixty five times in the Bible, fear not, don't be afraid, stand up. Well, the Christian Church in America, the majority of it, unfortunately except for the remnant church, is so afraid to speak the truth, still afraid to stand up for biblical principles, that they've just become flacid. I guess that's the best word to say. And right now they are so bent over by the propaganda because they're thinking, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings on another religion. What they don't understand. And if you read the hadisis Orrah and the kran and if you listen to the Amams all over the world, and you'll see them in the movie talking about this, Islam is not a religion. Islam is a civilization. What we're facing the United States isn't a disagreement between religions. It's a clash of civilizations. Islam is a civilization with an oppressive political system that has rules for governing every moment of a Muslim's life. And those set of rules have not changed in six point thirty two a d. And that set of rules is Sharia law. And you cannot have Sharia law in the same civilization as you have constitutional law. Suslim Brotherhood understands this. The Muslim Brotherhood has said that they would take us down from the inside. That became public knowledge, like I said in the two thousand and eight Holy Land Hamas Foundation terror trial, and no one has stopped them. We made this movie so we can stop the Muslim Brotherhood from destroying the United States of America peacefully.
Speaker 1: Now remember the alamomovie dot com folks, But it's not just Texas, It's here in Georgia. It's happening everywhere, obviously in New York City. Talk about the Allied Special Intelligence Group that John Gundolo is working on with you, and basically what can other states do maybe to get in touch with you that people in those states that want to make sure that they don't sharia their state as well.
Speaker 7: So the Allied Special Intelligence Group, like I said, I first started working with John Guondolo nineteen years ago when we ran in Jahatis on the border in West Texas. What they specialize in the task Force the Rich Higgins put together out of the Department of Defense is they come in and they educate. They help you to understand the threat, to recognize the ways that we're being invaded and infiltrated, and then to stand against that. They specialize in training military, law enforcement, politicians, clergy. We're having our first pastor summit here in Texas on the twenty second, and civilians. They will come into your community, they will hold training sessions. And everywhere they've done this, every county they've been in, every place where they've tried to build one of these large blob centers or cities, they've stopped it. And they've done it just by educating and activating average citizens. It's the most amazing thing. It's so powerful, but it's just so simple. So the way to get a hold of them is you can go to the Allied Special Intelligence Group website which is ASIG two dot com, or just send us an email at remember the albummovie dot com and we will put that together. You know, we've been my plan was we were just going to fix Texas and the rest of the country. But I've been to New York where they've brought us out there. They need help. They want us to come back to Manhattan. I just got back from Illinois where they're stopping a Sharia city eighty miles west of Chicago. We're going to Washington. The country is under attack and the attack is hisra Okay, it's okay to stand up and say we want to defend the United States from attack because this is what the Muslim brother had said they were going to do.
Speaker 1: And you're not You're not an islamaphobe. Okay, if you say that, Okay, And that's the real big thing, Chris. Unfortunately, we're out of time. Folks, remember the albumomovie dot com send them an email if you are in a state that you might want to start taking action on. Okay. Unfortunately, the show is over, just flew by so fast. We have our J sixers about to sing again. Gentlemen, remove your hats, ladies and gentlemen, hand over your hearts for the greatest anthem ever sung by our JA sixers and C two B God bless you all. I'll see you next week, Oh.
Speaker 25: Say, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.
Speaker 29: Ride and to the Republic for which it.
Speaker 30: Stands, One nation under God.
Speaker 25: Indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
Speaker 2: You know you us
Speaker 21: You know you a