Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this YouTube YouTube demonetize fifty of creative videos overnight. This is this documented. There's a source for this. Yeah, that seems like a lot.
Speaker 5: That's a hello, that's a bunch and a gut.
Speaker 4: That seems like a lot. I want to make sure that we have the correct information.
Speaker 3: If not, blame it on me.
Speaker 6: Take all, take all, mitigate all risks, take all liabilities to provide the asset big while we.
Speaker 4: While we're looking for cross references YouTube what so YouTube is demonetizing videos left and right.
Speaker 6: Okay, as the music industry is paying less. So if you curse in the first eight seconds of your video, then they since inception, They're going to go and demonetize your video. Because of course, if advertisers have less money to spend, they want cleaner content.
Speaker 3: This is why our curse.
Speaker 5: Lefts here as well, for sure, thank.
Speaker 6: You, I'm joking, No, I'm happy to So they need cleaner content to run ads against. And it's a side of a recession. Google stock is still down. But I hate the entire sponsorship, pay per view, click per stream model anyway. So in some parts of it I love because I've always told everyone if you don't build a real business around the content or have a product or service to sell against.
Speaker 3: That viewership, you're in trouble anyway.
Speaker 6: So I think in this era people are going to learn you have to build a more sustainable business. Yes, I think mister Bees built an amazing model that is very hard to be replicated, and now he's spending twenty million dollars on production, and I think that's incredible.
Speaker 5: Right, most people can't do that.
Speaker 6: And also, by the time you hear of a mister Beees, at the time Poodie Pie was the hottest thing on earth, and then he has to pass. You always have to look for the next thing.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 6: You have to look for a business model that even if you have low viewership, it's able to produce high revenue. I can art there's probably seven thousand shows to get more viewsing this. I can guarantee you there is, and ten yard can name to make more money than this show. Number three. Stop relying on platforms to make you rich. It is only their job to make their shareholders and their families rich from that product. You're going to see this happen too on Instagram Meta even for reals like all that they want you to get two hundred thousand views to get a seven hundred dollar pay I don't like what why, I'll just go go give me fifteen girls off OnlyFans like common subscribe for more and be done and make way more money. I fibernatch your girls come in twenty twenty three, probably next week. My got hit me. Let's make that happen. Stop depending on platforms to make you rich. That is not their job to do so when most of these tech companies cannot make themselves rich. Like if we have a real conversation about taking out large scale venture capital investments into most of these companies, most of them will not be able to generate billions of dollars, and some of them are making billions of dollars and still at a loss. Snapchat at a loss. Everyone put in Chat. What are like five of the biggest tech companies that are negative and revenue the last three years, but they're publicly traded.
Speaker 3: Gotta be careful, Please be careful.
Speaker 6: The content game is another Ponzi scheme too. I'm be they got y'all making even here four K great and you sell your whole Oh let's talk about LINDSA and AI. Oh brilliant, brilliant. I had that app five years ago. Right, if you go through the terms in service, because I know everyone's saying, well, if you're an artist, you can take the AI to make more art to sell your art. Here's the crazy part any photo or derivative. That's why I have you load up fifteen of them. They are able to sell all of your creations that you put into their site in perpetuity plus the lifetime of your children, without you making any money off of them. Talk about a hell of a business model.
Speaker 4: So let's let's talk about AI. What are the two most promising features of AI at all entrepreneurs to implement in their business.
Speaker 7: Before you do, I just cleaned up the the YouTube thing. So there was some demonetization happening. It was really focused on gamers and they were looking at gaming content. As a result, the policy is taking issue with the violence depicted in some video games and more broadly, and so they're losing graphic video games that depict graphic and dead bodies in a non educational video and ultra graphic violent acts, including those involving.
Speaker 5: Law enforcement and injury.
Speaker 7: So I'm thinking, like when people are going on YouTube, call of duty is one of those slippers even Fortnite?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, so all these videos that depict that.
Speaker 7: But there's also a new policy, and I would I suggest that people read it that they how the demonetization is going to happen starting and uh, well it started.
Speaker 5: At the end of last year, so uh, profanity. The rules have changed.
Speaker 7: And obviously language and thumbnails thumbnails are important to the viewership of videos, and so there's a whole new thumbnails and tiles and videos containing any adult links, obs seen language, adult material, any sexually graphic acts are not going to receive revenue.
Speaker 5: There's a whole list.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'll I'll spin shot this and put this in and we'll put this up in a story or something like that, so.
Speaker 6: People, or let's put it to the group text all we.
Speaker 3: Could just do that.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, yeah, but it's good. And if you're a content creator, you should know these things. I know everybody doesn't read the rules and regulations or the terms.
Speaker 5: But it says it in here.
Speaker 7: And so if you're looking at your videos and wondering why sometimes it's limited or not available for mindetization, they obviously have changed the rules a little bit.
Speaker 5: So good to know, all right, but goat man, all.
Speaker 4: Right, AI artificial intelligence. Ah okay, this is here and I will say it. Shout out the nineteen keys. He gave us a dope. He gave us a dope.
Speaker 3: Walk through.
Speaker 4: I actually set up a zoom call with the team with Earn your Leisures team and his team to give us best practices of how he's actually been using artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: And I won't say everything, but he definitely gave us some really dope insight on things that I wasn't aware of, as far as how you can have articles written for you, how you can have titles written for you, you know, thumbnails different things that I need to make for you. It was actually very impressive and it was earners.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 5: Our merch partners.
Speaker 7: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 5: What matters most Ready.
Speaker 7: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
Speaker 2: These are just.
Speaker 1: Some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Very interesting, especially from a journalistic standpoint. I was very impressed with the technology of how I was writing articles, So I see a lot of benefit from there, especially, and I'm sure a variety of other different things. But that's just the first hand experience that you know that happened pretty recently. So what's your thoughts on artificial intelligence?
Speaker 6: I think two sides of a great I was having a conversation with Keys on Live. I think the number one thing that Elin needs to do with chat GPT is to have a pay subscription for the top ten thousand influencers to have chat gpt create all of their tweet content to make it go viral. Since now he's speaking, can.
Speaker 5: You can you tell people what chat gbt is.
Speaker 6: It is a AI company that allows you to write articles, headline scripts even if you want to like do outlines for shows like We're gonna see way more invest in content, the top ten lessons you need to learn an investor from chat gbt right, So it aggregates all the information and it writes articles and information out for you. I think it's great, but even at the core of it, a lot of what is missing his soul and heart. So you can have a list of ten things, but if you don't have real life experience with it, it's not going to hit the same. But if Elon of course brought Twitter and he is an investor in chat GPT, it would be a great arbitrage play to tell influences. Hey, Instagram is dying slowly. Now use this and pay us one thousand a month or three thousand a year, and we'll write all of your tweets for you and allow you to go viral and get more reach and have AI do for you.
Speaker 3: That is a win.
Speaker 6: At some point that will be put into Tessa software and I think will be a great advantage there and it will allow you to scale the thing that it will not give you.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Now, I was gonna say that it's interesting because the same things in the flows that you're saying, they're aware of it. So there was an article in the Wall Street Journal about chat GPT. I know some people like what was its g PT. They actually took a survey of what people were saying about how the platform is performing. One of the things that they said is like, even when it's automated, right so it's a language, it actually optimizes language for you, it doesn't have an authentic feel to it.
Speaker 5: It still feels a little bit robotic.
Speaker 7: So a lot of people were creating their resumes on there and it was I mean, it was Chris, but it didn't have authentic stories from it.
Speaker 5: It was just whatever you told it.
Speaker 7: And so their thing was like, Okay, we're going to go back now, and our new venture is how do we add that component to it? And so they already know the flaws and they're like, all right, let's fix them before the general because I feel like even now there's a majority of the population probably doesn't know.
Speaker 5: What it is yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they will shortly, right, because it's one of those things. And I think the most valuable thing and kind of what we saw was like how it allows you to get back your time right rather than writing an article, you can dictate a sentence and it can create a four page article for you, which obviously takes back a lot of time for you from from an automation standpoint. So they're very aware of the flaws and they're like the same thing that you just said, And I was like, wow, that's crazy that you said it, because the article is based on that. Like they know what the performance flaws are. They're working on the right now outdal which.
Speaker 6: Makes it an easy acquisition talk because it's really an SEO game and makes it a good target for Google to buy it. And even with that, like I always say when everyone was talking crypto on NFT, no one was talking automation. When I told everyone, by twenty thirty, they want to have all jobs automated twenty five percent off of human beings. So look ahead because the thing that they're pushing to you is not the next wave. Like by the time they're pushing it to you in your face, they're already are working on something else. I think it does give you scale. But let's say hypothetically you make a show and you call it Market Mondays Part two and you write all of your content and chat GPT. What a stop in Google from taking all the information, seeing the data of the analytics from that show, and then going to create it against you with actual artificial and diligence because that's not really AI skilled. That's like the consumer version now the B to B and B the government is different and way more robust. My fear, as I illustrated with Lindsa, a lot of people are going to try to build their businesses off of automation. And guess what, because you haven't read terms of service, they have rights to all of your information and data and can they can now take your information and aggregate and use it against you to put you out of business. And guess what, there's nothing you can do about it, but you're gonna sue Google. You're gonna sue Eline does not work. Automation is key, but if you are not building some of your own proprietary software to keep that data in house, that's what I never farm out when it's time for me to call the numbers for where to invest. I never farmed it out because I don't want it to get sold or sold off. If you're putting your best ideas up on these platforms and they're charging you three hundred dollars a year, as we've seen with game Stop and Robinhood, when they're selling that data, who are they taking that data and selling the too? Why wouldn't Spotify come to jet Chat GPT and say, hey, I give you a hundred million for every lyric song that was written in there, and then if I get the AI robot to actually work, then it doesn't look like a buffoon and not make this go crazy and we create a digital bad bunny with all y'all writing all songs in here.
Speaker 5: It's all rule with it. You can call me conspiracy theorists, but then the voice they take the voice too, just automate the whole voice.
Speaker 6: Over yep, at scale this robbery season right now, man, If y'all not paying attention, this era is going to produce people that make fifty and eighty and one hundred million dollars in like four or five years, and then there's going to be a class of people who are just like broken destituo. What side of the coin you're going to be on? Are you going to get rich and wealthy in this era from this information or are you gonna sit on the sidelines and complain?
Speaker 5: Got to pick.
Speaker 4: Information, information and locks doors. My graduates from my school being forced bad drop.
Speaker 5: Draft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register, use sing our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,