Speaker 1: All right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton watch Bay to La, come on to California day from Rowley the Valley.
Speaker 1: We represent that Keller County.
Speaker 2: So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how are we goals? If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 3: Gangs the Chronic Goals.
Speaker 1: This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big Change and Big steels the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, we.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment. We like to welcome every one to another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. And of course I'm big steeal with the hommy yell California Cato sitting here with us.
Speaker 3: What to do on my mama, y'all know I'm gonna say something, you know, I was clowning the way before the thing. I want to know.
Speaker 4: You know, friend of the show, Crip Mac has officially released his music video. He said he's that big crip and he keeps the nifty at all the times. That means he keeps it official. And he said he's making big increments. That means he's stacking a huge amount of money. He making his cheese. Yeah, hu being a professional.
Speaker 3: I'm just here so I can get Yeah, so you don't get fine? Yeah, that's it. Would you be on the official remix or you just here something? I'm just here.
Speaker 4: I don't get fine, Okay, Kato stuff being the way of else today.
Speaker 3: Man, this kid really got action at doing something with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: He already a character he done created and it's been in the basically you don't see people in other countries imitating them.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 5: I'm listening to ship, motherfucker just for shock value and information purposes.
Speaker 1: They download that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: I think, Man, it's gonna go big for him. If nothing else, he's entertaining than the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he entertaining in the motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: You know, he's entertaining, man, And he doing this thing man, and I guess the girl is singing the hook on there is a chick that was on one of White G's old records. She asked, you don't sound bad the girl singing the hook't.
Speaker 1: Mommy and the girl?
Speaker 5: They used to say Shatasha on the The Bone Thugs and Harmony album Shatasha.
Speaker 4: Man, So man, you know what, man? That leads me into something. Man, can anybody become famous today?
Speaker 5: It's all about being interesting man, and and and and entertaining. They're not tripping off with the bars no more. And production, they don't even they don't even throw our mixed music no more.
Speaker 3: They just.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's age, man, we offer that that other stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, I can start talking. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm just not. I'm not doing it. I'm not giving I'm not giving platforms to to I'm not. I'm not doing it. No, i'm not. We mentioned in people's names, and you know, we're making them famous.
Speaker 3: They already famous. No, we're talking we No, No they're not.
Speaker 6: No, No they're not, they're they're there there there gimmicks, it's it's gimmicks and we gotta we gotta be able to to We got to be able to separate ourselves from what every other clown is doing. And that's just my that's just my vision on it. I'm not gonna speak on clown shit. I'm not because then we're looked at as fucking clowns straight up, and they look like we're contributing to clown shit. So I'm not If we niggas want to keep speaking on gimmick clown shit, it's freedom of speech.
Speaker 3: But I'm here, so I don't get fine.
Speaker 6: But the level of what people will do to become famous nowadays is at an all time high. And you know I have this, you know, I say this ship all the time because just let's face it, everybody wants to be instant famous nowadays. And I say this to a lot of people who I know, who you know, are trying to get their foot in somewhere. I always say, what's wrong with being normal? You get me, what's wrong with having a nine to five?
Speaker 1: They're gonna call you weird?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you know?
Speaker 6: You know, we all can't be you know, artists and producers and and we all can't be famous, you know.
Speaker 3: But it seems like.
Speaker 6: With the instant gratification of celebrity and money and fame, and then you see, you know everyone, you know all my Bentley truck or my made back or my one hundred thousand dollars chain or you know, my my private flight. It makes the normal motherfucker turn into like, I'm not shit unless I'm that they feel me, and it just fucks up because it was one of the reasons why I, you know, focused my son on trying to get into sports or something. Because everybody wants to be Internet famous today.
Speaker 4: Well, what it does too, bro, I would say, man, that today's average I would say maybe nine year old to seventeen year old, it's psychologically fucked up right now because they look they look online and they see these different people, right and you know, to a young mind, it's easy money than them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think these people are bigger than life.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean to them to the average kid is sitting at home right now, man, one of these individuals is online doing their thing right now. They just become like almost omnipotent in these kids' lives, right This is all they see, This is all you hear about, right, So they sit at home and kind of like imitate the bullshit that they see and it's just really got us fucked up.
Speaker 5: That's the dangers of their ass having being having these phones too early, not having nothing to do, but had they head in the phone other than playing sports like you know his son was doing, because you know, you know now, if it ain't that, it's gonna be Fortnite raising them roebucks video game or the YouTube.
Speaker 4: And I tell you what their parents and I'm gonna tell you where I think this is all this all thard of that. Man. I remember when Grand Theft all the first came up, right, I thought the game was amazing, right, But then what I noticed was that my son, when he was a kid, he would get with his other little homeboys from across town.
Speaker 1: You heard how they talk on that shit, and they would.
Speaker 4: Be on that motherfucker doing shit I didn't even know you could do at the time. They would like be mobbing up in gangs, going to go jack people, shooting motherfuckers, you know, against other people and shit.
Speaker 3: And this shit is transferred.
Speaker 4: To online to where I hear them play Call of Duty and shit like that now, and then they watched these other the people online. Man, who you think Borderline got real mental issues? You know some of these people online.
Speaker 5: Guy, Yeah, and then you don't know what motherfuckers is grown because you know, my kids I looked and.
Speaker 1: Play with the YouTube.
Speaker 5: They keep going to some motherfucker that's just playing a video game. I said, so, wait a minute, y'all got the video game, but y'all going to YouTube watching hours of this.
Speaker 1: Grown ass nigga play his game. He getting millions of views, got kids watched. I said, man, y'all fucked up.
Speaker 4: And these people make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month, and these kids see that at home, so they think. Now, you remember when we had real dreams when we was little, in aspirations like Okay, I maybe want to play an NBA in the NBA. I know that's gonna be hard, but if I work hard, maybe you can have it.
Speaker 3: Form me.
Speaker 4: You're the NFL for that matter, right. But you had people that wanted to go be doctors, lawyers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because because being you know, being entertainment famness or actor or actress.
Speaker 3: That was like for the chosen few.
Speaker 6: You feel me like, you know, like one in a million, Danny or John on our block, you know, oh god damn he he he made it to the NBA or or you know, because as a kid before you know, before rap, you know, it was still motherfuckers with R and B and country music, and there was still actors and actress you know, actresses and movies and all that shit. But as a kid, I never, you know, five six years old, I never looked at TV and said, oh, yeah, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be like Superman. When I grew, you know, my dreams were like, oh shit, you're gonna be a policeman, you're gonna be a fireman, structure, you're gonna be a motherfucking lawyer.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be a doctor.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like, hmm, I'm gonna be you know, every kid, you know, when they saw Michael Jackson or Prince or some shit like that, you put the posters on your wall and ship, but you didn't what like, I'm gonna be that motherfucker. It was a good job, That's what I'm saying. Like in it, I didn't. I wasn't tripping because Moms was, you know, a nurse and Pops was working at General Motors or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: To me, I was like, well it was balling.
Speaker 6: You feel me, motherfucker's got two vans and a nice crib and shit like that.
Speaker 3: You looking at like, oh shit, you get just cracking.
Speaker 6: Get for a kid who grew up in Compton, you know, and and moms was you know, parents got divorced and moms was a single mom.
Speaker 3: And you living in the hood.
Speaker 6: You see a motherfucker with a nice home and they going to a regular job every day.
Speaker 3: You thinking like, shit, where you worked at niggah?
Speaker 6: Oh you work for the ore refinery, or you work for the shipyard, or you a motherfucking long shore men, and shit, oh I need to get in Where you fitting in.
Speaker 1: The home was a complix was like damn.
Speaker 6: But it's like now you look up and and you asks a kid like what's your dreams and aspirations?
Speaker 3: They be like, oh, I want to be like.
Speaker 6: The YouTuber or or or female like, oh, I'm giving me only fans page.
Speaker 1: Gamer.
Speaker 3: It's like every gamer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm we have to paying conference. And he's on the honor roll.
Speaker 5: He got all going to the sixth grade, fifth grade, so he got the honor ro he got every accolade. The only black kid made the honor roll. But I'm in the he had a black dude teacher. So I'm like, well, you know, Jay, what do you want to be though?
Speaker 1: When you grow up?
Speaker 5: A gamer? I got instantly hot because I'm like, look at all this ship. Well you know, I'm old man, pops.
Speaker 1: I don't understands the.
Speaker 3: Real concentration to study right now in the university, right.
Speaker 1: I had to study on that to know that.
Speaker 6: But definitely like ship they got that, they got like you know, the the E game ship, they got classes for that. Scholarship stool, Yeah, I'm saying they offering World Office scholarships for fucking flying drones and shit, now you get me. So it's just it's just a change in time, and it's just but my thing is like again, like the cost of everyone, you know, the cost of what you will do to be famous.
Speaker 3: You go, what I'm saying, I think that's at.
Speaker 6: An all time high right now, because like you if you look on if you look on motherfucker nah, because if you look on, if you look on the Internet or TikTok or whatever, like fuck it, I'm a i'm aa just stand here and make an idiot of myself every day, and but you look.
Speaker 3: Up, I got a million fucking followers.
Speaker 6: And you know, I'm making one hundred thousand dollars a month and I'm just doing just like, you know, dumb shit.
Speaker 3: Like it's in.
Speaker 5: The process of that we losing doctors and law enforcement and real job type.
Speaker 6: Of Hell yeah, it's finna go school, Go to school for twelve fucking years when I can turn around and get on YouTube and show my ass or act dumb and get a million dollars.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Are you argue that point?
Speaker 6: Look at Johnny, It's hard to argue when the dollar is dominant. You feel me like being famous in the and the dollar is dominant, man, Like, I don't give a fuck if I gotta let a motherfucker do some dumb shit or kick me in the nuts or fucking some long as a motherfucker And I look up in the morning and I got a million likes and a million views and YouTube sending me that check or only fans of sending me that.
Speaker 3: I don't give a damn fuck.
Speaker 6: That is at what cost people will go to to be in that position, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you told the motherfucker right now, nigga, go go do some dumb shit and try to run the lane or jump a motherfucking call, and you can go sit in our motherfucking spot and take over our podcast and beat this or whatever. It's some motherfuckers to be like, Hell yeah, swallow a motherfucking bucket, a motherfucking hot sauce or some dumb ship and you'll you'll, you'll be the next sensation. Go go swallow some motherfucking dishwashing detergent and then run around in circles for two for two minutes, and you'll be the next sensation. People go, okay, fuck it, will it get me a million views? Well, gang of people see me and click and like my page, and motherfuckers be like.
Speaker 5: It same is bagged up like the new crack and distributed like crack.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, nigga, I want some.
Speaker 6: I want some, fag nigga, I want some Give me, give me a hit, give me a heit of that motherfucking fag nigga.
Speaker 3: You know what I want to do.
Speaker 6: Sitting at the corner, be like, shoot this fame up, like, oh is it is it instant? Hell yeah, niggas shoot that ship up and get the trash forward it on the digger.
Speaker 3: You get to jumping around, nigga. You famous.
Speaker 4: Now, motherfucker is losing their mind. One thing I wanted to bring up and we hadn't brought up when it happened. I want to give a condolences man and my man Gilly. Oh yeah, he lost his son. Man. You know, someone shot his son, Man, And I thought that was just real sad man, because I'm not gonna get the other stuff. No attention, man, But we got a bunch of real clowns on the internet now. Though, definitely, it's like when does certain when does stuff stop becoming certain? Stuff should just be sacred, you feel what I mean? Somebody lose they son. That shouldn't be the butter nobody's jokes. It shouldn't be nothing. I'm not even gonna name this.
Speaker 3: What it is, just because.
Speaker 6: It's unfortunate that you know, we look at uh, the internet as a form of mind and you know, trying to monetize and you know, promotion and publicity.
Speaker 3: But you open yourself up to.
Speaker 6: The masses of hate, You open yourself up, and that's what's unfortunate because it's not like you can pick and choose who the fuck is gonna come see you.
Speaker 3: You get me.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately, you know, the coolest of motherfucking niggas got haters, and they use tragedies and they use motherfucking you know, mishaps as ways of trying to basically poke at a motherfucker you get me.
Speaker 3: Because and then a lot.
Speaker 6: Of times again what we was just talking about, notice and being famous and rather nigga want to be famous, even if it's negativity, even if it's a million motherfuckers on this page, condolences in prayers, you gonna be that one motherfucker on there to go, Oh, nigga, who give you know what I'm saying, And now you got a million people who see you as an asshole?
Speaker 3: But what's happening. What's happening from that? Yeah, they getting getting viewsed.
Speaker 6: Man, come on, man, So like it's unfortunate that in times that's fucked up when you know, being a success and being on the fucking internet, that you can't pick and choose, you know what I'm saying. We try, we try to weed out the assholes and shit. But in a in a state like that, man, you know he probably like, Man, I'm not thinking about you know, checking motherfuckers and getting on them out whatever shit, especially with a loss like that.
Speaker 4: So you know, rest in peace, Devin Man twenty five years old.
Speaker 3: Man. You know, Gill, we gut you in your family and prayers. Man.
Speaker 4: I can't even begin to imagine the hurt and the pain that that man going through. Man, I can't even begin to imagine.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: And you know, just to have a motherfucker, for a motherfucker to have the audacity limits goes back to what we was talking about.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: People would do anything today more than any other time in history. I think for a dollar dog for a dollar dog, not even fort dollar.
Speaker 6: For a yeah, because it'll be a nobody asked motherfucker who says some dumb shit.
Speaker 3: And like I said, I call them niggas.
Speaker 6: You know the five minutes of fame motherfuckers, you get me.
Speaker 3: Those are the motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: Who don't care that you got a billion fans who gonna come and attack and nigga, get this, motherfucker don't give a fuck. Everybody notices me right now. You give me everybody coming to see who I am.
Speaker 4: It ain't no real repercussions to this ship. You You are never go meetn of these people. That's why when people send me ship. I'm wondering, what's your end game?
Speaker 3: Homeboy? You if you see me, you more than likely not gonna say nothing to me.
Speaker 6: The end game is to get that attention so I can go back and tell motherfuckers, look, I got this nigga arguing with me every day, and then he gonna turn around and post the argument.
Speaker 3: You get that's that's that's the boy.
Speaker 1: With the nigga, like he said, he gonna post that maga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you you'll go to a nigga DM and be like, motherfucker, who the fuck? And the first ah man, I didn't even because first of all, niggas don't think you're gonna respond. They just joined in the pack of a billion motherfuckers who feel like fuck it. So I'm gonna go in there and say some negativity ship, and if you air him out or signal them out, you just made a motherfucker day. You just has made my motherfucking day. That's why usually when that ship happens, because we all get it. I mean, be real, you can post some ship today, steal and a motherfucker and it's out of out of a thousand motherfuckers who go, good job, It's gonna be one motherfucker.
Speaker 3: They go, Nigga, this ain't no good job, nigga, fuck you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna tell you what nigga wrote me an email though long assail and the ship was funny as a motherfan because he said he can't.
Speaker 3: He said, well, who the fuck is steal? I'm gonna read this motherfucker.
Speaker 6: That nigga said. You know what I'm saying, n C eight is cool, but who the fuck is this steal?
Speaker 3: Nigga? Man? What this nigga could tell you?
Speaker 4: My response back to him, I actually responded back to the nigga right.
Speaker 6: It was funny as my life at niggas like that. I I mighte say two words heard from him. I might clap and be like, thank you dude, you know that's your opinion, it's all good, and then I block him after that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, that's all. I'm gonna read this ship to you, dog. It was funnier.
Speaker 6: Still, they still you blocking niggas so much that they decided to go regular. They're going to the email. They going to the fucking email.
Speaker 4: That's not true, though, bro, I don't block nobody, Man, people are in terms of their opinion, man, because I don't think that.
Speaker 6: Nigga says, fuck a little two second ass Instagram posts. I'm gonna write you a sincere email and really let you know, not really let you know how I feel about this.
Speaker 3: Nigga still yeah, yeah, told me I wasn't ship. Who the fuck is you?
Speaker 4: I can see eight? Nobody was laughing like a motherfucker s damn.
Speaker 6: This Niggas said this. Nigga said, I know who it f C eight is. Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Who you? They're having the pigon about anything.
Speaker 1: You just he's mad.
Speaker 3: You got a podcast? What's in all this?
Speaker 4: Niggas mad because he's mad because of the whole situation with the former co host and ship. And it's only been a year, my nigga. It's like, damn, my Nigga's been there for years. And at this point said, man, I can't find this ship. Man, I don't talk to all this.
Speaker 6: That nigga email stealing was like, check this out. You tired of all the executive producers on the podcast, all on the shows, all on the fucking advertisements.
Speaker 3: All over the mother fuckers SHI. Couple of my podcasts. You know what fun the fact I finished, motherfucker thought of.
Speaker 1: It in my brain, still.
Speaker 3: Lost.
Speaker 6: That's they they're gonna use that as they pro ball. Hey, man, if y'all tired of executive producers all on the couches, all doing the interviews, all on the promost, man, come on over the armpo.
Speaker 3: They've me up. They gonna they ain't.
Speaker 6: Gonna motherfucking shug night you or you know ship.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna find this ship, man.
Speaker 6: These biggas as crazy as fuck out here. Man, niggas is hilarious, and everybody got a phone.
Speaker 1: You just start your own ship, like man.
Speaker 3: But you know what, the thing you're still he don't want, he don't want you on the show.
Speaker 6: What he don't want? What he don't want? What do he want to happen? What would he like to see happen?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I guess he would like to just see something happen to me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, but my nigga is it's always a freedom of sure. And you don't think I'm out there big and nobody to do nothing for me.
Speaker 6: And said, I don't know he wants up there happen to be what he he don't want you hosted boat steal what he want. I don't know what you like, nigg I can I can see FC eight. But who the fuck is you?
Speaker 3: Man? Man? Who is this nigger? Man?
Speaker 6: Let me tell y'all, sup, Man, you tie the executive producers, all on the couches, all on the interviews.
Speaker 3: All that.
Speaker 4: I gotta find this motherfucker dog. But but you know he he pretty much said, Dog that who the fuck? He pretty much said, I was a nobody. I have accomplished nothing in life. Nigga don't know me from nigga, don't know me from Adam.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: It was funny. It didn't get me upset. Dog.
Speaker 4: It was just funny to me, you know what I mean. It was just funny because I said, because I hit him back. I said pretty much, Well, I'm the person that got you in your feelings enough to write me an email, to send me this email on a Sunday afternoon, cause this nigga sent this on Sunday. And it was a nice lengthy email too. I was actually in the motherfucking shirts parking like when I got it.
Speaker 3: Man, he want to tell you, he want to tell you about yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he went in there, man, And I told him I pretty much gave him. I said, man, listen, the show obviously has had a tremendous impact on you to the point that you feel like you gotta write me. I'm the man that thought of that. So that's who I am. I'm the man that's living rent free inside your motherfucking head right now. But it just let me know, right there, man, I can stomach that that man has a right to his opinion. Shout out to Clint, if that's really your motherfucking real name or whatever, he has a right to his opinion. That don't bother me. I'm not gonna lose no sleep over nothing like that. But when does it come to the point now to where motherfucker is so much in his head that he feel like he want to come and do something to you now cause you harm. Because I'm gonna tell you the danger this shit. These motherfuckers know who we are, we don't know who none of these people are.
Speaker 5: It could be a motherfucker is such a slippery slope, man, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You could be walking down the street they don't know, minding your own business. The next thing, you know what, motherfuckers shoot next you with some shit like this.
Speaker 6: Really, yeh, that's why, Like I said, it's unfortunate that you know, when you're in positions that motherfuckers don't like you, you know, and a lot of the times they can't even give a reason to why nothing they don't like you.
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 6: I tell motherfuckers every time I get on my live shit and I get ready to get off, and I'd be like, watch yourself, because remember it's a motherfucker who woke up this morning who just despised you. And I don't give a fuck, don't know you from shit, but who knows. It could be your success. It could be your determination, your work ethic. It could be your car. It could be how you dress. It could be who you married to, who you fucking it could be anything. It's just that you know what I'm saying, and you you ain't dead shit, but wake up and be you. You get me, nigga, Like I tell nigga, I woke up and put my pants on, just like you. I put my shoes on just and whatever. But you hate the motherfucker.
Speaker 5: We in the era where nobody's got the loudest voice.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you definitely gotta be careful about, you know, who you get in the confrontations with, especially on social media and internet, because like you said, it could be a motherfucker who live across the street from you around the corner, made a fake page and profile and just lay you know, and like and then it he'll be a crazy motherfucker who decide like Nigga, I'm gonna take my frustrations because I just hate them.
Speaker 3: Ugh, you see it all day.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you the sad part about it els dog and I don't want to put no rumors in your window walk there. You know, my son got ship where you could really see, like who motherfucker r P address and he can find he knows how to do that ship right. The sad part about it is the motherfucker is somewhere in Corona.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, but like I said, you would never know. Uh.
Speaker 4: And then again, a motherfucker is the motherfucker that you know though, but just making up a fake name. And that's how you really feel about obsess O to B movie as Nigga, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Tell you something you didn't You don't the life you didn't had and who didn't the life you didn't have and who you done grew up around. Uh, I'm telling you it's been somebody who's been right up under your motherfucking coat tails who don't like you. That that episode that's happened, this episode that's happened to every nigg in this room right now, at a point in time, there has been a nigga right next to you who who who can't stand you? And the minute they get out your presence, they going to tell a motherfucker some ship about you. That that that that motherfucker think he the ship Brian, he up there with the motherfucking cameras and.
Speaker 3: He up there shooting. He think he can do shit. His ship ain't shot good steal. Who the fuck is it's just haters, man, just telling me. He said, who the fuck is you? Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: Nigger? And nigga?
Speaker 3: I'm trying, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Like I said, I know where I know where you're going with that too. I know Corona pretty good too, so I know where you're going with that. But like you said, what can you do about it? What can you do about a motherfucker who has an opinion of they don't fucking like you I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna tell you right now. Throughing my time on this earth, I have grown to not give a good fuck about how the next man feel about me.
Speaker 3: Or being mister poppular.
Speaker 6: But then, but then at the end of the day, like you said, what's the end game?
Speaker 3: What do you want to happen?
Speaker 1: What do you want to happen from?
Speaker 6: Like just like with the situations with you was you was having when when when you know the mishap whatever and motherfuckers is mad and they angry and they talking ship and motherfuckers is saying this and that and I did this.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, what do you want to happen?
Speaker 6: Because like, really, after all the ship talking and threats and all of that ship, what do you want to happen at the end of the day. What you want to kill me? What you want to see me fall on my face? Is that what's gonna is that? What's gonna please you? That you can show that you can sit back and be like ha ha, what that make you feel better?
Speaker 3: And the craziest part of it all is that the show is.
Speaker 6: And twelve over last and not even and I'm not even want to I'm not I'm not even directing it to the show you. I'm saying in general, for any motherfucker who like you said, the motherfucker just popped up with an email or a motherfucker like you can post a pick on your Instagram or Facebook or whatever, and you'll get that one motherfucker that go who the fuck are you?
Speaker 3: At the end game?
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, what do you want to happen? Like, what what do you want to happen? Because you talking ship to me and you're saying fuck you and who are you? And whatever? Whatever? Okay, homie, you don't like me, right, they want to, but then you keep going with it. Okay, you don't like me, So what you want to happen?
Speaker 3: What do you want to happen?
Speaker 6: Like, are you gonna are you gonna take that chance of trying to do something because you that fucking angry or you just want to voice your opinion that you don't like a motherfucker me.
Speaker 5: That's a real severe mental problem though though they want to create challenge a nigga, I want to watch you get to the top just with the entertainment is the fault?
Speaker 6: Yeah, A lot of that's that's a lot of that's a lot of people. But then again that that goes to it's a motherfucker because it'll be like, yeah, it'd be a nigga right next to you watching you climb, like I'll be glad when that nigga get to the top and fall that. I'll be glad when that nigga get to the top and fall down. And then when you fall and nigga be right, there'll be like, oh, what happened my niggaig for real? Oh damn, man, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: And they gonna snicker behind your back? And ship, man, you know what?
Speaker 4: The dog they got like a real thing called Hollywood humiliation? Richats have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 6: No, you don't do too much Hollywood ship. That's why I've never heard of it. I try not to deal with a lot of fucking that type of ship. Yeah, so they just they just got some ship. They really be out. They just humiliating motherfuckers. Every everything is what do you mean? Everything is content? All that everything is everything is for the public eye and content and click bait. And you know that that's what that's what day and age we are head You get me.
Speaker 4: Man, you know what they say, some of these rich motherfuckers and Holly would be spinning up to one hundred thousand dollars a night in these clubs. That ship crazy as a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: Are you're popping bottles?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 4: Humiliation rich Alts are hiding from you? What the fuck is a humiliation richual?
Speaker 6: I don't know. That's why I said, we don't see that you. You gotta get off that internet. Man, No, I'm just this is the crazy ship that's on there. David Beckham was forced to perform a humiliating sex well looking at a photo. We don't there with that ship like that, We're getting into hell. Man, Just get off that ship. Man, Stop looking at dumb sh stop looking at.
Speaker 3: Hollywood.
Speaker 6: We got turned turn the fucking We're gonna turn it the motherfucking the e chadow or some crazy ship.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm telling you, though. This is how crazy the internet is. Just this whole world is just being online.
Speaker 3: Dogs. Let's stick.
Speaker 6: Let's stick with the with the with the nigger, all that David beckhams and performing fucking sex sacks and all that ship rolling over to that You're going over to the twilight zone now, we don't go over there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I did watch the Cluni.
Speaker 6: Come on back, come on back over here, come on back over here. You you had a couple of.
Speaker 3: Shrooms today, and the shrooms and.
Speaker 6: Up right, let's get back on tyrone and some ship you feeling.
Speaker 3: What did you think about it? I loved it.
Speaker 1: I don't watch it twice so far. I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm on my I'm on my second time.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch a couple of times, though.
Speaker 3: Why you gotta watch it that I haven't watched it?
Speaker 6: Watch it because you you you have to pick up on certain ship that you miss.
Speaker 4: It's a pretty deep it's it's a deep movie, dog, it's a really deep movie. You should I suggest you watch it, all right?
Speaker 3: Why do you suggest people watch it?
Speaker 4: Because the conversation we have today is kind of all in the line of the same ship. Dog, is just that the society we live in here right now, Dog, we create a lot of our own bullshit, doog, We created a lot of our own bullshit. We pretty much victims of our own of our own folly kind, you know what I mean. We're victims of our own foolishness. I always say in the black community. Man, we create these we create these characatures man of ourselves. You understand what I'm saying of the dope feel of the game.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen it, but from what I was described about, it is the cloning and all of that because of the the like you said, the dope dealer and all that, and the wheels turning of what goes on. And yeah, basically how the parties outside of that race or people are profiting off of the ill shit that is done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's like the right characters that have been provided already.
Speaker 6: We're saying stereotype, Like you said, what happens when niggas eat chicken.
Speaker 3: Were stereo type?
Speaker 6: Like when they play this music, we're putting a trance that where you know, and the drug dealer is the dude who sprinkles the money around.
Speaker 3: They keep all of you know.
Speaker 6: So now you got the Chinese cleaners making money, and you got the liquor store making money because the dope dealer is his money is staying in the neighborhood going no way.
Speaker 4: Even shut up the lottery system. How dude kept scratching tickets and eventually he just scratched all of them what none of them a winner, So he was gonna never win that game anywhere anyway, you know what I'm saying. And it was just a trip. And I saw the play too about people kind of like, you know, no longer paying attention to the old geez because the dude that was sitting in the milk created had to answer the whole.
Speaker 5: Time everything, but on the whole time only that one dude has sense enough to ask him ship.
Speaker 6: Though, Saul, do you think it is the system that has set the ship up? You know how people say the system or what you say, it's us as a black people said.
Speaker 1: Let me let me go on this one first. I think it's both.
Speaker 5: It's just like the same recipe when they say when the boat went over there and got the slaves, it was some tribes selling they niggas to the boat.
Speaker 1: Everybody get snatched.
Speaker 3: It was the unble of times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they would be like, hey, we know this week tribe over here, so we're gonna go go We're gonna go go the for y'all. And then we I got some of the guns. I got that.
Speaker 5: So so with this thing with the movie, how I interject that is when you get up to the park with the doctor, which used to be like a civil rights tried to have the black people back type nigga, but then he went through his own trauma with his brother. So he submitted the black race to the motherfucking system and put itself out there as.
Speaker 1: The original clone, the original motherfucker.
Speaker 5: And so when the proto top of this certain kind of nigga that we all like to cindioral guards are, I'm a real nigga.
Speaker 1: It's a tyrone syndrome.
Speaker 3: Type of thing.
Speaker 5: Nobody in the movie's name fucking tyrone. M the end of the movie, here Kambado song says they clone time like so commember in the song tyrone that was a type of nigga.
Speaker 6: So what do you think the average the average the average dude in the hood as opposed to the average black person who knows the stereotypical or the messages. And how do you think the regular niggas gonna feel about the movie?
Speaker 3: I don't know if they could even understand.
Speaker 6: It, bro Yeah, because that's what you get. That's what you get from a lot of like I just said, like a lot of you know, regular regular nias that might be in the situation. They're like, man, that shit was stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was dumb.
Speaker 6: And then you see and then you might see somebody who's educated, who gets what's going on.
Speaker 3: Go, oh, you gotta watch this motherfucking movie.
Speaker 1: That's what it made me watch.
Speaker 5: It was the ship I was saying on Facebook about so many people dissing it because they didn't understand it. That intrigued me about it. Now I'm like, what fuck, let me hear up and get on the ship while mister boat.
Speaker 3: So I watched some stuff, man like.
Speaker 1: Then I had to go through it again.
Speaker 6: Because my people's watched it, and the first thing they said was I was I didn't.
Speaker 3: They like, I got it, but I didn't get it.
Speaker 6: But then they said, you should watch it because you dissect shit like that with the smoking smoke, watch that shit, because just by describing it, I ain't watch it, and I knew all that, you know, the chicken scene and the playing of the music, and how the drug dealer's money and financing whatever, and how oh we got to keep him. We got to bring him back because we don't want him to be dead. The most he has to keep.
Speaker 5: The most familiar bridge that are a so called uneducated, unintune or uninterested nigga. The chicken scene should get them because of that pop pod situation. You know what I'm saying, it has to if that don't raise the like Bob, even if you ain't all hella woke or whatever you want to categorize it, that.
Speaker 1: Scene with the chicken by you having to live through that pop.
Speaker 5: Ye chicken scene and you see the scene in the movie, that shit sparked, like, you know what, You're right because that.
Speaker 1: Shit had an effect. I ain't seen the motherfucker eat that shit since.
Speaker 5: And then of that people dead and a soda over that piece that motherfucker chicken. Yeah, nigga, So that scene kind of because it was chaos and man, but they.
Speaker 1: Just made it laughter. It was really violence. That chicken sounds or.
Speaker 4: Resonated with you too, because that's the first thing I thought about when I saw the scene, because Jamie Fox showed his ass in this movie come on, and that girl they acting and that motherfucker was.
Speaker 1: He ain't tyrone nobody's type name that nigga.
Speaker 4: What I thought about, dude, is how you ain't e just stopped before he ate a sandwich and he looked at the room. He just surveyed the room and saw all these people just acting stupid.
Speaker 5: Because remember in the in the lab, he starts sniffing it he thought it was coke. And then if you're listening, when the motherfucker asked him how they make the chicken, he said, we just boil it and then put the season in on it. We don't, I mean the special ship, whatever the fuck it is? What's the slogan for KFC, especially fourteen Spices?
Speaker 1: And it was that same satire.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 5: That's why I say you gotta watch a couple of times like a nigga watched, like white folks watch the Matrix. They wanna watch that six seventh time because it's one of them kind of It's like a Nigga Matrix type of vibe. Once you get it, you're gonna be like, oh, let me watch it again. See what I missed because that's what I picked up about the old man. I said old.
Speaker 6: And who made it was different when Tommy asked him ship who wrote this movie? Was it a black person?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know who wrote it.
Speaker 1: Oh and the church scene with the great cool like the communion juice.
Speaker 3: What you say, Brian, Okay.
Speaker 5: The communion juice and the church scene when they got David Allen grid doing the church and that was one of the funniest church scenes in Hollywood history. That ship was funny as fuck, like on like on the Vampire and Brooklyn church scene.
Speaker 1: It was funny like that. But you got it though.
Speaker 5: And then when the churches start jamming, like when Kurk Frank could come on, I don't sound like with Grandma.
Speaker 3: On them in the morning, it.
Speaker 4: Was playing actually back your ass back for the ass up. It started at first to where you donna catch it at first church, Gospel, groover the church and so everybody, but it didn't start today's drank communion first Sunday.
Speaker 6: And what's the symbolization behind that? You know what do you what do you get out of that?
Speaker 4: You know what if we live in the era right now to where we are willing to compromise our principles no matter.
Speaker 5: Where, because you gotta go listen to what the pastor was talking about in that scene. He was talking that bullshit that basically letting you know, we gonna fall for whatever.
Speaker 1: The jam and the rhythm of the moment gonna.
Speaker 3: Take us too.
Speaker 5: We don't even have to understand and give a fucker when you listen to what he's saying.
Speaker 1: He's saying a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 5: And that's what as we donet see no disrespect what we all was raised in or know people.
Speaker 1: But we all can.
Speaker 5: Sit there and sist questioning behind the guidance and some of that ship the long world because they found that what the chickens of stuff was, it was all in the laboratory, fucking grape juice and what welch is from back when you was little in that little ass cup and that church they remember the Holy Ghos.
Speaker 1: When you was little, And he's like, Mama, what's happening in the I do it every Sunday every Sunday.
Speaker 6: I used to sit in Yeah, because I used to sit in church. And then you get to a certain part of church and then next thing, you know, that Oregon get to going. Next thing, you know somebody standing there that tell Meringer And what if I get the crip?
Speaker 3: God? You laughing, nigga, because you already know how it started.
Speaker 1: You don't know, Nigga.
Speaker 6: I used to be a young kid, Nigga sitting at the back all the way to the back, nigga, and I want to sit all the way down where you couldn't get out. They come, they come on and snatch the nigga out, the motherfucker too, And next thing you know you they get to preaching hard and nigga and that that voice get to going and then I look, I get to sitting over there like Ship. I'll be like Ship, I said. I'd be like Ship is about to happen. Many see if you get to doing that and then you see the lady get up and go sit around off the organ, I'll be like, God, damn it, here.
Speaker 3: Is I got one for you. I see that part.
Speaker 1: I gonna slide up on him. Can we go to system?
Speaker 3: What? What? What's the beat? That'sigga?
Speaker 6: It's always it's always the same thing, and.
Speaker 3: This I'm not gonna get me some to hell along with that?
Speaker 6: Wait though, Wait, why you start laughing when I did that? Because you don't you hear that. You hear the start when you hear the startup. Man, It's just like I used to be chied as a kid because I used to be like, why they shaking and hollering and then they want to come grab you you don't know.
Speaker 3: Get the crip, walk you down the island I used to be.
Speaker 1: I've got some of my best moves from the deacons.
Speaker 3: That's the fine part I do.
Speaker 1: I got that from Dick of Sanders.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, man, you know what many all.
Speaker 5: My church was in conference, so everybody left that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: As far as far as who cloned Tyron, I think it was a couple of things, right, I think right now we lived in this society to where we compromise our values every day, Like even with this certain stuff. It's certain stuff, you know, this is our job right now, this is one of our jobs that we all right, So it's certain things that I don't believe in, but I'm not going to necessarily speak up on it, to speak against it, because I don't want to lose.
Speaker 3: That shape's crazy.
Speaker 5: So that's another form of media control when we can't even speak on everything we want to, or we got to worry about a group attacking the whole lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So that's another form of.
Speaker 3: But why is that though? Why is that?
Speaker 6: Why do they why do they holler freedom of speech? But then when you say something it could be it could be frowned upon so bad and and and not that you're trying to be malicious with it, but just to be able to speak your own mind could get you in fucking trouble.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I think it's more really, it can really get you in a bad situation.
Speaker 6: It could destroy your life, your career. It could be like just you know, just for wanting to be able to express how you really feel. And that has gotten a lot of motherfuckers in the position to where you know you're blackballed or you can do whatever you think.
Speaker 5: That comes more with niggas want to control people, groups or entities want to control the narratives.
Speaker 1: Are they really that mad about what you said?
Speaker 5: It's about narrative control because everybody's influenced. What an influencer, right, That just means people pay you attention, So motherfucker's controlling there.
Speaker 1: There's way more important. People ain't really that sensitive.
Speaker 5: They just know we got a guid people over here this way, So we got to start condemning people from thinking on their own and go steal.
Speaker 3: Are you sensitive if somebody call you a name or whatever? Man?
Speaker 6: How sensitive you are to the N word in the reference of a white boy right as opposed to us.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, my ni my nigga.
Speaker 6: You know how you and I know that people a lot of people frown on that with us as as as with each other of us calling each other that that name.
Speaker 4: What man me being from originally from the Midwest, where a white person will call you a nigga right in front of you. He used to have me ready to steal off on the motherfuckers, you know when it happened. But then after a while, man, I stopped biting into that ship. Because you can give that word power, You can give it a certain power, you can take it away because if a motherfucker see something bother you, they gonna keep trying to do it to you. They use it as a weapon against you. But once it don't impact you know more, you'd be like I start telling them all your mama and.
Speaker 6: Nigga feel Do you feel do you feel that you were programmed to react like that because of what was you know from the past and what do you feel like you were you were programmed to like soon as you heard outside of your race call you the N word? Do you feel that you were programmed just by history and all that to react it.
Speaker 4: Used to really make me feel some kind of way. I didn't like it. Why I didn't like it because I knew that they were trying to be disparaging towards me and trying to hurt me some kind of way. That's why I stopped reacting to it. I don't get me wrong, I slept. I slapt fire out more more than one person.
Speaker 3: For calling me out my name. Right.
Speaker 4: But then after a while, as I got older and I start realizing that, man, I can really still go to jail out here, even if I if this dude called me a nigger and I slap him, okay, and the police come, I'm going to jail.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Since you're from the Midwest, I got the other side of the coin question for you. So when you came to California and you experienced a Hispanic calling you a nigger out of love because they use the word like that, how did you feel?
Speaker 4: At first, I'll be looking at them like, man, what the hell is you called? What the hell you say?
Speaker 5: You look around your other niggas like why y'all ain't saying nothing like because we're used to that out here.
Speaker 4: At first, man, But to me, it was always a thing, because I'm gonna tell you like this, we had white boys that lived in our neighborhood in Ohio. Right, they went to kindergarten with us. It'd be a white woman.
Speaker 1: When they becoming you know, take this out.
Speaker 4: Though, it'd be a white woman. Dog Like William get On the home point came back the old kto h he had a white he was white, mom was white, but his little sister was mixed. And a mom that was made to a black dude.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: He had been with us all the time. When we went to go fight the white boys was calling us niggas. He'd be like, yo, my nigga, Like that's why it was. But he dressed like us. He looked like us. So in a way, it was almost like it was a cultural thing. Bro, It's not so much just about color, but you can tell a difference, man, And really, Dog, it's something that I try to not say, even though I say it way too much. Dog, I just don't think it's I think the word don't kind of it's not a good word. We don't have no use for that word. Though.
Speaker 5: It's hard to sit there and say that when that's all we do is get our use from that word. That word we snatched in my opinion, like us said, you know what I'm saying earlier, we did that with that word. You know what I'm saying to where like you got motherfuckers from every race calling themselves real niggas.
Speaker 1: Nigga ain't a black person.
Speaker 5: It's like a bit chaint a woman like you know, a bitch is a style of motherfucker. And that's the kind of equivalent to the word nigga is to me, you feel me, I think I think it's kind of outdated, you know how when it's called a certain way, when it said a certain way, and when you know it's whether you go to er route, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We cognitively know that a nigga just slipping because he'd be around black people because y'all accepted old boy.
Speaker 1: So it's just like an umble less sward like.
Speaker 5: So it's hard to sit there and pick and choose when you know the feeling of when you're getting disrespected. Man, you know, if another black niggas say nigga a certain way, that ain't to my nigga.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 4: I've experienced more racism from our own people, dog than I have. I've experienced more racism from black people, from Asian people, and from Hispanic people than I had from white people. As crazy as that sound, that is crazy, and I'm from the Midwest, but I'm just being real about it, right.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've had that.
Speaker 4: I don't know because on another hand, I'm gonna put on another hand, I just haven't met I've got to just real praisud as motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: I've gotten more disrespect from ain't show gotten more disrespect from my own kind than I've gotten from white people, Asians.
Speaker 4: Exactly, you know everybody. I've got more disrespect from other black people, especially when it comes to business I've had.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've ever had a white person call me that name. You know what I've never had I've never had an essay call me that name, or.
Speaker 4: I do want to clarify this, I haven't ran across no whole bunch of racism from Hispanic people, not the whole bunch, but it's been a.
Speaker 3: Few times my essay people mostly Mexicans. Coolest motherfucker.
Speaker 5: But that's why, that's why I spoke on the essay. Part of them saying the nigga word like they said, hang it with us and not come with the that I wasn't meaning in that sense. I mean it like like I have been approached because I got a lot of spanning homes. I used to live in Arizona. And they talk, we talk and they say that ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Some of them, some of them be think I've gotten more.
Speaker 1: I just never had that like that.
Speaker 6: I think I've gotten more a homes than I've gotten a nia. You give me a homes ship, you know so.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: You know what the dog, the average Mexican person that's out here, that's the homie dog. They the homie. They was raised with us dead, so they you know what I'm saying. They are part of our community.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying, just like the white boy will tell you about he was a part of the community dog.
Speaker 1: Case by case scenario, a case.
Speaker 4: By case scenario. And I think, man, I think at some point we just got to grow up past certain ship. We can't let everything be a lynx p and us dog. Yeah, you feel what I'm saying. At certain points, it's like I look at the motherfucker that's at work and a white boy may call them a nigga, and instead of them just laughing at the motherfuckers, they whooped, they ass Now you off your job. More than likely he's still He might lose his shit too transferred, but he might not get fired.
Speaker 6: I guess it all depends on the situation you in. And you know, you have to be able to broaden your motherfucking mind to go if it's being done with a malice or if it's just like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, oh, man, he don't know.
Speaker 6: He trying and be cool or whatever, you know, because they might not know, hey, money, how you doing? And you know, so you have to be like he's trying to be malicious with it, or he just don't know, and and be like, hey, all right, what's uping, man, what's happening? What's good with you? You know, that's how you try to reverse it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's real. It's like, man, the thing he is. Man, we gotta really as a people dog, especially getting over the dog. We gotta grow past some of the bullshit dog most definitely, and we got to stop being so sensitive dog like everybody not like you, my nigga.
Speaker 5: No, that's not that that that yeah, my mama, that's.
Speaker 4: Everybody's not gonna like you, but it's like it come to a point respect. Yeah, that's all I asked say. You don't have to like me. That means you have to come around me either.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 5: Don't block a nigga blocking nigga bars or none. Just let a nigga do him. If you ain't funk when we showing me by being absent, bless me with the gift of your absence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. So as you see, everybody been asking for them jed hats eight. Yeah, so they are for sale now. They are for sale. Now hit the link at the bottom of the screen and go order yours. You know what I'm saying. What colors they come in, like black and navy? Black and navy. That's it, clacking navy. So order yours now. Stop hitting Brian up and stop hitting me up in the inbox asking for him. They're available now. They're available now on my mama. Yeah, it'll be at the bottom of the screen. We have a cash up and they'll be coming straight ask you man. Designed by m C eight s and we out of here.
Speaker 3: Jill on my mama, How long was that, bron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like five more minutes. Then it was five more minutes. Oh, let's keep going. We cut that up in there. What's that when we got it? What's the time we gotta do?
Speaker 3: We got like we got we got sixty minutes.
Speaker 1: Uh, cut a cut a subject up right quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixty minutes. And I fixed it some kind of way. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, bro, one thing I was gonna say, homegirl, Kurdi b You see, she threw water the motherfucker. This motherfucker threw some ice at her, and she lit their ass up with that microphone.
Speaker 5: They say she asked the crowd to throw water at her though when she was twerking throw water at her. Yeah, yeah, she was, Uh, they say she was right before that, she was asking the crowd to throw a little water on her like that. You know, everybody been throwing sh it on stage, Drake, getting brawls and and uh that's the new thing in the last couple of months.
Speaker 1: They've just been assaulting the fuck out of these artists.
Speaker 3: When they go to town. Do it show, just get his heads.
Speaker 5: Man, you gotta have your crew out there with the super sockers. Motherfucking splashed the ass back.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, dog it's always man. When you're an artist, dog, you always at risk and some ship happening, no dog. That's why these promoters don't understand. Whenever you go out of town do a show man, you're really putting your life at risk though.
Speaker 6: Literally, But now you're gonna have a Now she's looking at an investigation and or whatever, and of course somebody gonna you know, last suit, they want some money. She hit the wrong person, you know, I don't know if it was hit a motherfucker with the she actually hit somebody. Somebody had a cup of water, couple. I was in that motherfucker. Whatever it was, it's fucking water. You don't get over it. You get I get it. What you got a thousand dollars dress on. But now you're finna pay a motherfucker a couple of million because you hit the wrong person with the microphone. So you get me six security out there or whatever. But you can't you know, and I'll say it again, we as celebrities or we as entertainers, we gotta understand now what you want to keep the profile of being hood or hard or whatever.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 6: Nobody wants to be disrespected on stage or whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 6: But I know that if a motherfucker throw some water on me or whatever and I jump off of stage and I fire on the motherfucker, he gonna turn around the student.
Speaker 5: It's like Monica jumping down the crowd when she see a woman and a guy having an altercation. No matter you are, and b Singer, you're a real petitue woman. You running out of the crowd, running up on some dude that doesn't done whatever he did.
Speaker 1: Now what if somebody would slap a cholesterol out of her? Then, dude, like you know what I'm saying. You didn't see that? Yeah, she gopped out the crowd in It's like, I mean, like.
Speaker 6: You want to be I mean, you know, you want to be the advocate for you know, you don't touch a woman and all that, but you gotta run up. You gotta think of the place you're in, and you gotta think of you know, you know motherfuckers is like, you know, your your prime target for somebody's motherfucking pocket book.
Speaker 3: You get me. People go to those events strictly looking for that.
Speaker 6: But my thing is, like I said, you know, you get something through on you. You gotta take the punches. You feel me I can't throw my motherfucking microphone because all right, fuck it actually.
Speaker 1: Can fuck somebody up with that.
Speaker 3: You could have killed.
Speaker 6: Somebody though, I mean, and you your buck, You break a motherfucker's nose, you know, fucking nigga eye up, cut a motherfucker, scalp up faehead whatever. What the repercussions of that is gonna cost you greatly than that outfit or.
Speaker 3: That hair do.
Speaker 1: But then again it goes back to that shot value of I through the microphone.
Speaker 5: Regardless of that's a platinum Martis or not, she still need wants her attention all so because she she ain't no motherfucker that water that god damn mad because if.
Speaker 6: You, if you if if she stole she stone a couple of microphones, right, So what is that her?
Speaker 3: What is that her thing?
Speaker 6: Like my nigga, like my nigga, like my nigga thing, like my nigga thing.
Speaker 1: Hit me with a microphone.
Speaker 6: To give me a few dollars, dog, Mike, motherfucker Mike, to give me some money.
Speaker 1: Ouch.
Speaker 6: I bought all of them roll see tickets and I don't nothing, because what what can I do about it? Am I gonna what go civilian. Am I gonna go what fight the security? Am I gonna try to fire on the bitch?
Speaker 3: You know what? Am I gonna do? What can you do? What can you do from that? Actually?
Speaker 6: Still, if you got hit with the microphone, what are what are you gonna And it's a female.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be wrapped up Like Michael with the Pepsi commercial.
Speaker 3: I would get paid man, because she gotta know better do The thing is.
Speaker 4: Some celebrities headline chase. You know, she just played through a little bit of water action.
Speaker 6: Like I said, the repercussions of what of what you're gonna be out of behind? You know, getting your dress cleaned or your hairy done is gonna cost you more than what just happened. Now you gotta get a lawyer. You gotta worry about it if you're finna get sued. Fucking Vegas PD wants to investigate because now you can get a motherfucking minor battery charge. You know all that you get me you already you already just got through doing community service for what punching a bit of something, throwing something?
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 6: And that's another thing like we be talking about how you gotta ride it out because, let's face it, CARDI like nigga. I'm still I'm still with the ships. That's her, that's her mo. Even though they trying to make her into this this sensation of a popp or whatever.
Speaker 1: She hood with it.
Speaker 6: She's gonna tell you I'm hood with it. I'm gonna twirp on my nigga. I'ma act like I'm sucking this dick on videos. I'm I'm hood with it. So I get it. But at that level of success, you gotta think of the repercussions. I'ma be out a million dollars behind throwing that motherfucker microphone.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: You get me the break that that shouldn't be, that shouldn't be your aspect.
Speaker 3: I can pay for it. Oh no, I ain't seeing it like that.
Speaker 4: I'm just seeing that every motherfucker looking at her like she got money like you.
Speaker 6: Got damn masuya. So my thing is you got a cup of water thrown on you. Oh cut, cut the show. Oh security, get that bit your body here.
Speaker 5: You give me ambulance chasing ass niggas. You see the nigga that's all at the mall, dising gunna gunner. Security come behind and say, what'd you say? I said, he said, he said, no, he say gun of the rat gunner and the security right behind the nigga.
Speaker 1: He said, what you say? Oh no, I just say gunner.
Speaker 3: He said, I said.
Speaker 6: He said, I said what I wanted to Like, I said what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: So you got Amuly's chasers said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like so a motherfucker say something like a motherfucker can't say nothing to me to get me off my square. Now, if I'm with my family, you say something derogatory to my wife and everything, I don't have to hear you because I'm not gonna front certain places that I do go.
Speaker 3: I may have security with me just because I know what the fuck it is, I ain't.
Speaker 6: But like I said, is that that's still go because you, like you said, the nigga was like say it.
Speaker 3: Say what you said?
Speaker 6: Okay, So if I turn around and I say fuck it, I said, gunner a rat, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: Fire on me?
Speaker 3: You still finna get in trouble. You get me. So so even though with your hands, you.
Speaker 6: Even though you're turn even though you're you're you're looking to security to be the buffer. That's what you got. That that you gotta know your place. You just a buffer as long as a motherfucker donna hit me or.
Speaker 3: You can scream whatever.
Speaker 6: The he can say Gunna, the rat, he can say nigga, Like even a nigga might turn around and say, nigga, you are rat and fuck your bitch. What you're gonna do, go fire on them. You're finna lose. You're gonna lose. So yeah, like you said, like nigga, and that's what a motherfucker gonna do. They gonna be disrespectful. You think I ain't gonna say fuck you and your bitch. Okay, So I dare you to come over here and do something.
Speaker 4: Tell you a couple of examples of that dog that ship fucked Remy Males career up bish all her money. She went up there and popped the bitch.
Speaker 6: Like I said, you you like sometimes sometimes like like I like like my song say the Hood take Asunder because we have this, we have this, uh the image of that's where we're from. Fuck this rap shit, fuck this singing ship. Nigga, I'm I'm that first. So before you think I'm I'm a fucking be treated as some motherfucking a list, Hollywood, ass fucking cornball. I'm gonna show you what happened if you motherfucking steal from me. I'm gonna show you what's gonna happen. If you call me a rat, you get me. But you you, but you finna have the repercussions because the end of the day, end of the day, your celebrity is not gonna save you, because at the end of the day, you're steal a nigga and you find come do this motherfucking time.
Speaker 3: People all the time. Man, it ain't nothing for free. Dog.
Speaker 4: If you out there making all this fucking money, dog, you have to expect some bullshit to come along with. It ain't nothing for free, monnigga. It's gonna happen. Just like you said. You're sitting on this podcast. A nigga hits you up right now, go fuck you. You gotta take ship because okay, fuck me cool the IP. I can get your IP address, I can find out where you at. I can pull up right to your door. But at the end of the day, that motherfucker on the other end of the spectrum is gonna be the motherfucker laughing because he just did what I've accomplished what I wanted to accomplish.
Speaker 6: I don't push this motherfucker button so hard. He done found out where I live and pulled up at my door. So if he attempts something, all I'm gonna do is yell, scream, And now I got me a couple of dollars in the bank. This nigga in jail with cases and and everything is over with motherfucker. We gotta be able to control whether it's throwing a microphone, whether a nigga, because like, just just face it, you're gonna wake up this morning. It's a motherfucker who woke up, who go fuck him? It's like her fuck womp, he womp. And it could be a bit who just showed up at the concert with the attitude. Fuck Cardi, Bitch, Fuck Cardi b You get me and and and you and motherfucker be asking you then why are you here?
Speaker 3: I'm here just to fucking hate. That's why I'm here.
Speaker 6: If you get me like that dog twelve ticket just to come fucking hating you, God damn right.
Speaker 4: And if motherfuckers ever paid twelve hundred dollars to come see me, they could throw all the water. They want that motherfucker. That's how you want to spend your money, exactly, Throw that water. Fucking throw it. Fuck that water. And then they scored that bitch out on her twelve hundred FU on my.
Speaker 3: Mama, whatever she wanted.
Speaker 4: But ship on that note, man, jill Yall well, that concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the i heeard app and subscribe to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple mica on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcast a Sir Norman Steel, Aaron M. C a Tyler, Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts