Speaker 1: All right, thanks goott chat an hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. Our number is eight hundred nine foot one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It is election Day in America, because if there's voting going on anywhere, it's election Day, and we will we will literally be you know, next Tuesday night, voting in America will end, and by this time next week, I am hopeful that we will know who the president elect is. And everybody knows where I stand on that. We are following all of these Senate races and we see a huge opportunity for pickups and places like Montana and West Virginia. Bernie Marino in Ohio, Mike Rodgers is in a dead heat now in Michigan. Eric Hobdy is doing very well in Wisconsin. Dave McCormick's doing well in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We've got this incredible candidate Senate candidate in Nevada that now has pulled that race pretty close. And Carrie Lake is now pulled even in her race. As a matter of fact, there was a poll release that actually has Lake with a slight lead forty five point two to forty four point five and her race against her Democratic opponent, and we welcome her back to the program.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. We are in the home stretch and we're looking good. Are The momentum is huge on the ground and we're seeing the results of our year long effort to get people to register to vote and get out and vote early. We are beating the Democrats right now and early voting by a wide margin, and registrations we're beating them, and people are getting the word. We have a four page ballot here. I know a lot of states have large ballots and long ballots and it's going to take extra time. So we're trying to take some of the pressure off election day voting early. You can vote early up until Friday, so tomorrow is your last day to vote early, and we want to get as much pressure off voting day, and then people will turn out on election Day as they always do, and we just want them to be prepared for long lines and to stay in line and make sure they get that vote cast. So we're doing. Poll numbers look great, Sean, and we're up against the most liberal of all the people you mentioned. I have the most liberal radical Democrat running against me, and he's trying to do an extreme makeover and make himself sound moderate, but he's never voted any votes that were moderate. They've all been as radical as they come, from the open borders, to allowing our kids to get you know, gender surgeries, gender transformative surgeries behind our backs, to defunding the police. He actually co sponsored legislation to do that, and he's voted for every penny of every dollar that's gone over to foreign wars. Meanwhile leaving our border open, calling the borderwall dumb and stupid, and refusing to help President Trump put even one penny into that.
Speaker 1: It's amazing considering you know what your state of Arizona has had to deal with in terms of unvetted Harris Biden, the illegal immigrants. It's unbelievable to me that somebody would have that position and even have ten percent of the support. But I get that you have a lot of California transplants, unfortunately in Arizona. But things certainly have been turning around in the race. Maybe it's because I didn't know you had such a famous backer and supporter by the name of Bill Clinton, a great admirer of yours.
Speaker 2: As he said, this.
Speaker 4: Running against someone who is physically attractive but believes that politics as a performance are and where like j d Vance, she has to be prostrate before the master.
Speaker 1: You did have a very clever response, maybe one of the funnier moments in the entire campaign.
Speaker 2: Here's your response, Bill Clinton.
Speaker 5: He paid me a compliment. He said I was physically attractive to this news this morning. First of all, you know what, as a middle aged woman, I'm flattered. I'm flattered. Okay, I don't get those kind of compliments every day. Two, I thought I was a little too old for him. Doesn't he like interns?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that is a great line. When I heard that, I died, But it was funny. I mean, everywhere he goes he seems to be stepping in it. I mean, he went out yesterday and he made the comment, and it's kind of Shocky's in Michigan saying, yeah, the economy was better under Donald Trump, but you should still vote for Kamala Harris. Anyway, I'm like, okay, you know, just like Lake and Riley would be alive today if only we would be vetting illegal immigrants coming into the country. And between that and Obama quote lecturing the brothers about their misology, misogyny, and sexism. I'm like, woof and Gretchen Witmer mocking, you know, Patholics and Christians.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are they thinking?
Speaker 3: Well, and then you know the big one, Joe Biden calling Trump supporters garbage. I mean, this is just They've insulted literally everybody. And I think Mark Cuban just said that no intelligent, strong woman would vote for Trump. Well, I've got news for him. I'm an intelligent, strong, smart woman and I'm going to vote for Trump. And I think a lot of people out there are. And the numbers are showing that even in places like New Jersey, they're getting returns back that the Republicans are out voting to Democrats. Right now, there is something big happening across our country, Sean, and the people are waking up and saying, look, we're not going to vote for our own demise. The Democrats are sending us into a complete tailspin, total destruction. We are not voting for that anymore. And I love this awakening of African Americans, of Hispanic Americans who are saying, wait a minute, we want that economy. We don't want to work two jobs. We don't want to have to have The young people gen Z, I'm so impressed with them. They don't want to have to live in an apartment with four roommates the rest of the life. They'd like to eventually be able to save money and get a house and start a life, but right now they're being priced out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't think they want a townhouse like Grandpa, meaning like me, I don't want the big house anymore.
Speaker 2: You can keep it.
Speaker 1: But you know, you hosted a roundtable I noticed with Arizona African Americans, and you did ask a couple of interesting questions. You asked how many of them were lifelong Democrats, and all but two people in the room raise their hands. And then when you asked who's voting for Donald Trump, how many people in that room raise their hands?
Speaker 3: Everybody, everybody, And we had we had eight and eighteen year old I think up to about an eighty year old. And we had a lot of African American men, and they are they're really tired of this assumption that because they're because the Black Americans, the Democrats own their vote and they're realizing that nothing's gotten better. But they do remember that that short four year period under President Trump where things did get better, investing in Black communities, with the opportunity zones where unemployment was lowest it has ever been in the Black community. Same thing with the Hispanic community, same thing with lowest female unemployment, lowest unemployment for men, lowest unemployment for Asian Americans. We had a strong economy. But the media has been doing a number on President Trump, really almost a decade long smear campaign now to try to make people filled with fear and afraid to admit they want to vote for the guy. And now I think that fear has subsided and people are saying, no, we don't care what the media says. We are going to vote for the guy who's going to turn this nightmare around, get us back to where we have safe streams once again, funding the police, supporting our police, making sure the border is secure, the border wall is built, ending these senseless wars. And for me as a mother, protecting our kids from this indoctrination, the Marxism that's being taught on college campuses, the gender ideology and craziness is being inflicted on our children in as young as elementary school.
Speaker 6: You know, my.
Speaker 3: Son's girlfriend said that her ten year old sister told her that they have twelve people in her fourth grade class who were transitioning or gender who were a trans student's twelve kids in a fourth grade class at one school who say they are gender you know, of trans students?
Speaker 1: Is being well, I mean you're going to have California. You have Minnesota, interestingly, where the two candidates for president and vice president are from for the Democrats, and with states that allow gender affirming care without parental consent, which is the elimination of all parental rights.
Speaker 2: Let me ask about this.
Speaker 1: So the big unity final speech, you know, Kamala Harris, Unity, Unity, Unity, but they're closing message has been fascist, fascist, nazi, nazi racist, and that whole speech was full of lies, especially as it relates to women. That Donald Trump supports Project twenty twenty five, a national abortion band. That's a lie. That he would limit access to contraception, that is a lie. Eliminate IVF that is a lie too. But she just repeats it anyway and doesn't seem to care and is never held account by the media. They have never questioned her on her stated positions in just the last few years, which we have highlighted often on this program and on TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they you know, they never call her out on all of her flip flops, you know, and President Trump is very pro woman. I mean I always say this. We care about the abortion issue, but we also care about the economy. Women care about safety and security for themselves and their families. Women care about making sure we have whether we have kids or we don't, that our young people are going to need quality education and we all need to care about that because those kids are going to end up being our future. And we care about you know, the money going into starting up wars overseas that are senseless wars. So we care about a lefthor of different issues. President Trump understands that we're we're you know, complex individuals, we women are, and we care about a lot of different issues. But nothing will change the fact that, you know, this whole journey has really been about one thing. It's protecting the future of our kids and every family across not just Arizona, but all the states in this beautiful country. And you know, for me, I've been blessed sean for three decades that the people of my state of welcome me into their homes. I've been a trusted voice. They know me, they know that I can't be bribed, bought, and blackmailed, and that's why they want to send me to DC to help President Trump. The only thing driving me is the vision for a brighter future for Arizona, for my kids and your kids, and helping save our countries. So and they spent one hundred million dollars against me in this race, forty million of it attacking me on abortion. When my opponent knows that this isn't going to be decided in the US Senate. It's going to be decided at the state level, and the people of Arizona will get to this side that and choose what our law is. He wants to take that choice away from us. D I get back into a back room with Chuck Schumer and decide for us. And I, like President Trump, believe in the three exceptions. And I've also vowed that I will not support a national abortion ban. I believe it should be left to the states, and we'll work to push forward legislation that's pro family. We want to encourage families to grow. We need families to grow. Our birth rate is very low, but with a terrible economy and the world as frightening as it is. I think there's a lot of young women out there and women who just are afraid to bring a child into the world under the just total destruction that the Democrats have unleashed on us.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, we'll come back.
Speaker 1: We'll continue more with Arizona's senatorial candidate, Republican candidate Carry Lake on the other side.
Speaker 2: All right, we continue now.
Speaker 1: With Republican senatorial candidate from the great state of Arizona. Our friend Carrie Lake is with us. You know, it's amazing. I don't think people realize that. And Trump has actually mentioned this in a few of his rallies and interviews, you know, for people that don't run for office. Ever, I don't think people realize how hard it is. And because you're literally in your case at a different down county. You know, you travel in the state every single day from the minute you wake up to the minute you close your eyes late at night, get a few hours sleep. But it is it is a grind, and you put it all out there, every bit of it, and then it really then you sit back on election night and you just hope the results come in favorably. Are we going to have to wait a long time for Arizona election results this year?
Speaker 3: Well, we have the same people running our elections around the last one, and they've told us it'll be ten to thirteen days, which I don't think is right. I don't. I hope that no other Arizona thinks it's right to happen.
Speaker 1: How is that possible when so many foreign countries have the results the day of How is that possible?
Speaker 3: Well, I you know, we have a lot of the mail in ballots and we're encouraging people to send them in. You know, yesterday I think was the deadline for getting them in the in the post office box to get them there on time. And so we're asking people right now, if you have a mail in ballot, go out right now and get that brought down to the drop box or the any of the voting centers. It's fine too. But people who do show up on election day and hand those off, they have to go through a whole processing. Didn't have to be this way because we did make a law change last year. I believe it when twenty two, I think or twenty three, where our county recorders could allow people right there on election day if they brought their mail in to prove it with them, open that envelope up and scan their ballot right then, and there were to save that whole process. That entire process that they're complaining is what's going to take ten to thirteen days. We could have avoided the whole thing, but they chose not to do that, and that's very bothersome to me. But you know, Seant, we just level playing field, and we have to operate on this playing field until we can win and get in there and reform our elections so that everybody, whether they're the most liberal Democrat or the most conservative Republican or somewhere where most of us are in between, feels very confident that we are only having legal votes counted and that things are run smoothly. And that's where we want to eventually land. But we've got to get through right now and this election to make, and that's why we're trying to.
Speaker 1: Say it shouldn't have It shouldn't have taken Glenn Youngkin to go to the US Supreme Court to get a decision about people that are self identified as non citizens and the Supreme Court having to weigh in and block them from voting and until we get their final decision. But the law of the land is very clear, Kerry Lake. We're going to be watching your race all next week, it sounds like, and we wish you the best. We know you put it all out there on the line, left you left it all in the field, and we were wish you the best. And I hope the people of Arizona will reward you for all your hard work and for the vision that you hold for the country. We really we would love to see in the US Senate.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sean, and everybody get out there and vote. Whether you're in Arizona or even if you're in a blue steak, get out there vote. Let's give President Trump the popular vote win as well. Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Kerry Lake.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program, and hi twenty five now to the top of the hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Seawan, if you want to be a part of the program. Look, the economy has been such a massive burden on everyday Americans, people working hard, playing by the rules, and unfortunately Harris Biden inflation, everything you buy, every store you go to costs more, and a lot of people can't make ends meet, and they're even putting bare necessities on these high interest credit cards of theirs, and they're just not making it. Now, if you happen to be in that situation and you are a homeowner and you're frustrated with a cycle of gulping water every month month, you've got to get a free now obligation call with American Financing. Interest rates with a fifty basis point reduction, they're coming down dramatically. If you are carrying a credit card balance twenty one, twenty two, whatever percentage is insane, You're never going to be able to catch up at that rate. You might want to check with American Financing and what their mortgage consultants are doing now for their average customers, saving them eight hundred dollars a month. Most people's home equity went up a whopping ten percent last year, and probably yours did too. Now get started today, and you might even miss a month's mortgage up payment in the process, and you're going to save a ton of money. Consolidate your debt at a much much lower rate and be getting money back as a result. Anyway, get your free now obligation consultation call eight sixty six six one five ninety two hundred eighty six six six one five ninety two hundred. On the web, It'samericanfinancing dot net.
Speaker 7: MS twenty two through through four animals Access at Work.
Speaker 1: All these surrogates have not been doing particularly well when it comes to helping Kamala Harris. And it kind of all got started with Barack Obama, who was seemed pretty pissed off and angry when you know, just before the event started, the only thing he seems to be enjoying is the opposite of how he ran his own campaign of joy and hope and hope and joy and joy and hope whatever and hope and change. But and then he makes a comment, well, we got a problem with the brothers. These are his words. And then he goes on to basically, you know, argue that African American men are are are misogynistic, not supporting Kamala Harris. Listen, see the.
Speaker 8: Same kind of energy.
Speaker 2: Ox Hugess you saw.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: I also want to say that CC more pronounced with his brothers, I'm speeding you men directly. That's a part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives and other reasons supported. So now you're thinking about sitting out or even supporting somebody who has a history of getting rid of you because you're thinking that's a sign of stranger because that's why being Atlantis wouldn't win it down. That's sound exciting.
Speaker 1: Then, not to be outdone, Stacy Abrams ways in and starts telling African American men that they are racist and sexist.
Speaker 2: Listen to this, I would say number one.
Speaker 7: And I know it's a shock to everyone, but sexism remains real and a very pertinent issue. But I want this to be really clear that Kamala Harris is doing very well with black men. I'm not quite certain why there is this panic about black men voting. They vote, in fact, they vote more than their counterparts in any other community. For Democrats, however, we do have to acknowledge that there is sexism, there is racism. There are challenges in our electorate, and that's why it's so important that Kamala Harris is going everywhere and talking to everyone.
Speaker 1: Not exactly the best idea to go out and accuse people and persuade them to vote for somebody your supporting, to call them racist and sexist. That's some pretty unbelievable actually. Today, then you have the Gretchen Whitmer incident where she does the Dorito's you know bit, you know, giving communion that she lied about for days until she finally had to apologize that backfired. Kamala is serg to just stepping all over themselves. And then you have two instances of Bill Clinton, the one Lake and Riley would be alive today if we just if we just vetted these illegal immigrants. And then he says he acknowledges in Michigan yesterday that the economy was better under Donald Trump, but you should still vote for Kamala.
Speaker 2: He's not helping. Listen, you had a case.
Speaker 4: In Georgian not very long ago, didn't you.
Speaker 10: They made an ad about it about it, young woman who'd been killed by an immigrant. Yeah, well, if they'd all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened. But if they all properly vetted, and that doesn't happen, and America is not having enough babies to keep our populations up, So we need.
Speaker 4: Immigrants that had been vetted to do work.
Speaker 10: There wouldn't be a problem, and he couldn't keep people all torn up enoughset You did pretty well when I was president, and I think I'm entitled in my opinion about who'd be better too. I don't think it's right to say that people have to vote for Donald Trump because the economy it was better there.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: Then do you have the disaster of Joe Biden referring to Trump's supporters as garbage.
Speaker 3: Or Puerto Rico.
Speaker 9: Where I'm in my home state of Delaware, They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters, his his his demonizational scene is unconscionable and it's not American.
Speaker 1: The only garbage I see out there are his supporters. Wellof that didn't go over particularly well. Now you've got Mark Cuban jumping into the fray, and uh, listen to what he said, Listen to what he says about women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yes, it'll put her over the edge.
Speaker 11: With Dicky Hilly supporters, Donald Trump, you never see him around strong intelligent women. Ever, it's just that simple.
Speaker 10: They need to him.
Speaker 11: He doesn't like to be challenged by them. And you know, Nicky Haley will call him on his nonsense with reproductive rights and how he sees and treats and talks about women.
Speaker 2: I mean, he just can't have her around. It wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: Did he ever hear of Melania Trump? Is she not a strong woman? He needs to read her book and learn about her background. Is Avanka Trump not a strong woman? Nicky Haley was out campaigning for Donald Trump with Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania yesterday, So I don't know what the hell he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Here to respond all of it is South Dakota Governor Christy Nome. I don't think these surrogates are working out too well for Kamala Harris. What's your reaction to all of this?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Wow, Kamala's friends are dragging her down. It's you know what's amazing to me, Sean, is that if they're saying this now when they're panicking, they're panicking they're going to lose the election. But if they're saying it now, imagine what they say behind closed or when they're alone, and how they talk about women, and how they talk about Trump's supporters, and they must just do it so much that when they're now a little emotional and realize that they're going to lose an election, that they're panicking and saying it out loud, they're probably for the first time hearing just how offensive it is. And it's amazing to me how many of them it is. It's not just Joe Biden, and it's not just Mark Cuban. You played a series of individuals that are all Democrats, that are all supporting Kamala who all think the same way about other people. They think they're better than us, they think they're better than Donald Trump, and they think that they deserve this win. And that's exactly what's wrong with her and her supporters is they don't deserve to actually be in this country and in leadership because of their viewpoints of how they look at people.
Speaker 1: All right, quick, Frank, will come right back more with South Dakota Governor Christy Nomas with us. Then we'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, and yep, it's election day in America, and as of a week ago yesterday, well, the election will be over, the vote counting begins, and hopefully by this time next week we'll know that Donald Trump has been re elected. I can always hope and pray. We continue now with South Dakota Governor Christy Nomu's with us. The closing argument basically is all of this madness culminating with with you know, Mark Cuban's statement, but more importantly Joe Biden referring to Trump supporters as garbage and that if that Donald Trump is a fascist and a Nazi and a racist, which I think is extraordinarily dangerous in light of you know, two assassination attempts and Iranian hit squads in the country. But that is their closing argument. It is the weakest closing argument I've ever heard, and I think it reeks a desperation because they don't have an agenda and and she can't run on all.
Speaker 2: You better off than you were four years ago.
Speaker 6: People. If there's one thing we learned over the last four to five years, and especially through COVID, is that leaders will use fear and hatred and division to try to get control, and that's what the Democratic Party and Kamala Hairs want to do. They are using anger and fear and division to try to promote an agenda to get control and take over people's lives so that they can have more power. And you know, for me, there's part of this that is a bit of a deep breath of relief because they're finally exposing themselves. I have known that they feel this way and that this is their agenda the entire time. I'm hoping that every single American citizen that's going to go cast their vote is recognizing this for the honesty in which it is. This is how they really feel. This is how they really feel when you see these kind of things being said. Mark Cuban saying there's no strong and intelligent women ever around Donald Trump. Do you know how many people he just offended with that that saying, by.
Speaker 1: The way, your friends with Donald Trump, I think you're pretty strong and intelligent too.
Speaker 6: Well, Absolutely, I am. I mean, I just I'm going to own that one. I am.
Speaker 1: I'm going to absolutely I am. Mister Hannity, how dare you infer anything else? I meant it as a compliment, No, I.
Speaker 6: Did, but that's what makes me. When I was watching Mark Cuban say that, I was sitting there thinking, you know, I don't get offended very much, because in this life you can get so many people will say things that you can choose to take offense. But I I have for the first time felt anger in a long time. The way he said that, the condescending, know it all elitist attitude way that he said that, and so many women and men who love women, and Donald Trump who eat I know he offended with that comment because he has always surrounded himself with all perspectives, all people, and many strong women that give him advice and wisdom in every situation. So I while, you know, this is interesting, and I told Mark Cuban, but I challenge him to a debate in an arm wrestling match any single day. That guy right now just showed how weak he is, that he's relating and relying on fear to move people to vote with him.
Speaker 2: In a minute. You're an arm wrestler too, geez.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've seen my arms, but I'm really good at it too, So.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to humiliate myself and take the challenge. But and I work out every day and I do a lot of strength training. You know, I watched Mark Cuban. I've interviewed him a number of times over the years, debated with him a number of times. You know what I'm sensing. I get the sense he's really jealous of a guy named Elon Musk. That's what I get the impression. Maybe I'm totally off base, but I get the sense that he is just an angry you know, liberal hates Donald Trump. You know, it's Trump derangement syndrome. And he's just doubling and quadrupling down on just lashing out, just like the rest of the Democratic Party where garbage where racist, fascist, Nazi. I don't think it's the greatest closing argument. And I watched Donald Trump. I saw him three hours on Rogan and I watched Donald Trump and McDonald's. I saw Donald Trump's rally last night. He had his vest on and he's in the garbage truck. And I see him at the Al Smith dinner and he seems like he's having fun. And I think optics certainly convey a lot about how a campaign is feeling about their candidate and about the race. And I see nothing but anger and panic and vitriol out of the Harris campaign.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can see it on Mark's face when he's talking in that video that he's emotional. And I think that he's emotional because he's panicked. Because look at what President Trump is doing right now. He's having fun. He's having fun. He's out with the American people that are the backbone of this country, spending time with them, talking about the issues that they care about and the future of their families. And he's enjoying it while they are in meltdown moad. So that is what you see on the faces of all of Kamala's supporters and surrogates and her and her campaign, and they can't believe they're in this situation. They hear they hijacked an entire presidential camp, stole a nomination without ever casting a single vote, and then they nominated her at a convention that you know, was unprecedented in the ugliness that we saw towards Republicans of that yet embracing embarrasing joy. And here they've turned their entire campaign into a hatred campaign and division and they don't even know what's how the ground is falling out beneath their feet. And I just love the fact that we have a president in President Trump that's out there really truly embracing the American people and giving them an opportunity to and enjoy an election where we actually put a leader in the White House who deserves it and will get up every single day in fight for the American people.
Speaker 1: It really is how are things going in South Dakota. How successful was your efforts to bring new to bring in people, workers, craftsmen into South Dakota.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, Yeah, our freedom works. Your campaign is absolutely phenomenal. In fact, we've got more apprenticeships in our state than we've ever had before. I think we triple the number of them. We've increased our electricians by forty four percent in the last six months, our plumbers by seventy eight percent in the last eight months. It's just been thousands of people that moved to South Dakota because they have a license, they want to get to work, they want to have a better career, and they want to live somewhere where the state respects freedom, where they can be safe in their communities, raise their kids, and still go after the American dreams. So we're doing fantastic. I wish every state could be like South Dakota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty amazing. I mean, what a successful effort on your part. And you actually did a really great job playing the plumber an electrician any you know, you went all in to help your state. It was fun to watch. We're glad it worked out well. We appreciate you always being on Governor Christine Nome, thank.
Speaker 6: You, Thank you, Sean, have a great day you too, eight hundred
Speaker 2: And nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program,