Speaker 1: Ladies, John, Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. We have in a very exciting episode for you Monday, Tampa Bay and the Chiefs that go to overtime.
Speaker 2: We're gonna break that whole thing down. We got trades, left.
Speaker 1: Right, and center, an amazing time, and College Football Playoff has put out their first recket. We're gonna discuss a little bit, but before we.
Speaker 2: Do, let's talk about what we need to do for this show to go to the moon.
Speaker 1: We need to subscribe. Once you subscribe, just click the damn button. That's all you gotta do with Then after that, let's comment, and if you're wanting it, what am I gona do with what comments are in? Putt in go and put some prayer hands for the bet the Boys parlay, because boys, I'm gonna be honest with you, we have not hit one this year, but I feel really good about this week. As always, we have a fan call in segment. We have one individual on the call of fame and a whole lot of boys in that call of shame. Let's have an absolute time today. Let's have the best day we've ever had in our entire lives. Big hugs, tiny kisses, let's have a hell of the show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the locker room on the bus with the Boys Channel. Don't forget to hit tap that little subscribe button again if you're new and fresh here. Top half of the episode will be doing NFL talking Thursday Night Football, Our game of the Week balls Pick Rapid Fire. We'll get into our Bet the Boys parlay back. Half of the episode is all College Football Trophy Game of the Week Ballsy Picks fan call in segment we will get into all of it. Fellas another show. How we feel it.
Speaker 1: I feel like a million domestic today, William confident. Thank you so much for having me again on the show. Very excited, very excited for this week. And Bet the Boys parlay as what I'm most excited for. We have We've been terrible, we have, I mean we're over. Yeah, we haven't got one win, but eventually we get it.
Speaker 2: Lady, you pick Derrick Henry every week you get a touchdown on Derek Henry. We would all love to pick Derek Derek three times. And how play works, say, y'all can pick there, Christian McAffrey, Christian McAffrey.
Speaker 1: We can get to that in a little bit. It's a team effort. Last that Bro, where were you at last week?
Speaker 3: What look at the paper? Guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Derek Kenner, Christian Bro. You got to ride with Derek the rest of the season. I'm Derek's insane running. I will.
Speaker 3: He's number one in every category, but I will.
Speaker 1: When you take Derek and you take Christian McAffrey, those are obviously the easiest picks. The hard part is finding the third pick. So we're saying is is we're a team.
Speaker 2: You get the lay up every week. And the way Taylor and I look at it as we see the parlay as a team game. You sit there on your high horse like, well, you know, I y'all fucking up. I ain't fucking up. There's a locker room. Just be a team guy.
Speaker 3: I'm just reading comments.
Speaker 2: We need to be the coaches looking at the roster. What kind of roster are we putting together for the parlay? And if it loses, we all take account of.
Speaker 3: We take the al I just read the comments. I like comments. Keep copping comment it because I like reading them.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do like fireball, Yeah we love fireball. The locker room is presented by Fireball Whiskey Fireballs. The perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium or going big with the fireball keke for your tailgate, whether it's a pregame shot and the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. Fellas open to the.
Speaker 1: Show, glad to be here, Will, thanks very much. Yeah, boy, it's a lot of trades happening. Chiefs overtime winning against uh Sampay Buccaneers, GFC overtime quin flip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw, I saw bustle with the boys post a photo though about.
Speaker 3: The what's the rules though on that? Because we confused about the rules on the rules.
Speaker 2: Of the overtime rules are confusing, now, Will, who's confused about the overtime rule?
Speaker 3: Everyone, don't touchdown you win. I thought they were gonna stop.
Speaker 2: It's the next team to score. So if you kick a field goals change it because I'm sure it was different.
Speaker 4: Wait what in the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's confusing right there.
Speaker 1: In the Super Bowl when the forty nine ers took the ball, Oh yeah, they can have the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they go down.
Speaker 1: I think they had three, right, they got there, they go back and score. It was a whole was so confused.
Speaker 3: Even if you kick a field goal in the regular season you win, I don't know, you have to score a touchdown.
Speaker 1: It's the crazy thing about that statement right there.
Speaker 2: Delanney was a captain. Delanne would have walked out there during an overtime, no.
Speaker 3: Question, we want to I never speak. I was just to look good. I wasn't speaking.
Speaker 2: He's the guy that gets off the bus. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Delaney is number one. Get off the bus guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got off last, going off first, Well, I'll get off last because you know, I want I know y'all not gonna get all the I don't want everybody to be confused who they screaming for. So I always got off the bus last.
Speaker 2: That is actually love the hell of a quote. That's why we love it. The hell of a quote. Thursday game. You just want to getting to that. You want to talk a little more.
Speaker 1: Thay Thursday, we got the Bengals versus the Ravens. Ravens are favorite minus six. Total points in that game is fifty three. Delaney, Why won't you go and tell us where you're going this one.
Speaker 3: Man, You know this is a y'all know me man, y'all know who I ride with. I'm gonna have to ride with my boys. Man, them Ravens, they coming down, swooping ship. You got Lamar Jackson. I think he's number one in the in all categories. At quarterback. You got Derek Henry, that's number one in all categories. That's having the hell of a year and then likely stepping up making plays. You know people doubted him. I never did. I already knew you was gonna be the truth because you remind me of me. My man is out there making plays after play after play. And then you gotta think about that defense. You got bro Conne Swift out there just sitting it now, what is his name?
Speaker 2: Kyle van Noy, having Calvin noise, still playing, still going, still doing it, still going, shout out the boys, shout out picks and jes slots that I'll say, really when it comes to rushing, absolutely, I mean yeah, he's dropping defensive end, little phenomenal zones. He'll scrap a couple of sacks now, no doubt. Great with games.
Speaker 1: Good when he has there's one on ones, no doubt about it, but he actually to tell him in the shot he's actually really good at dropping in his z own coverage, does a great job with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been balling, and I like saying that because he's getting fine. As that wine starts the age, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I like it. So you're taking, I'm taking. You're taking the Ravens minus.
Speaker 3: Six, minus six. If I can move the line, I'll move the line. But you know, I know you guys don't like that.
Speaker 2: So we're trying to do that. We're picking the games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, years in the making, you're still trying to change the rules.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to do what you can do on the app. If it's in the app, it's in the app.
Speaker 2: All right, my bad, bro, all right taking. I like the Ravens too, fiery bro. I feel like their offense, like nobody can stop that offense. They got a chip on the shoulders, especially after dropping one a couple of weeks ago under the Browns. You saw they came out last week and this they're obviously rematching again with the Bengals. They went into ot last time. I feel like they're going to understand how I just don't think he's gonna be close in this game. I like the Ravens. I don't think the Bengals have a defense that can stop any component of this offense.
Speaker 3: True, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Taking the Ravens with the points on DraftKings. So that's where I'm at as well.
Speaker 1: I like him with you completely understandable Joe Burrow being three and five versus the Ravens in his career.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago, Joe Burrow sat in a press conference and basically said we had to win seven or next day, and then basically said bet.
Speaker 2: When they played it.
Speaker 1: On October sixth, the first meet between the Ravens and the Bengals, Joe Burrow threw for five touchdowns. That's against Roquan Swift and that Ravens defense. He did that game went yeah, he did. He's the Ravens was playing in credible twitter fifty one yards, five touchdowns versus the Raiders. I think, just like I did last week with Miami and Buffalo, I think the Ravens will in this game. I think it's a lot closer than we think because the Bengals do have a chip on their shoulder. They're really starting to work the perimeter, getting the ball in the hands of the guys that they know can make plays that are fast and just moving around in a way that we didn't see in the beginning part of the year.
Speaker 2: I like the Bengals to cover. I like the Ravens to win.
Speaker 1: I mean, you look at the last meeting, Forty one to thirty eight was the final score.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest playing the big time over game.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, I think the big play in this game is the over though. I like the over in this game, especially when you if.
Speaker 2: You think that Bengals, if you think the Bengals are going to keep it close too, like they're not stopping that offense. No, no, no, they're.
Speaker 4: Not stopping that offense. That offense is insane, insane, And it's just I think I think this is a big time over game. I think the big time overgame. And if I had to go with a pick, which I know we'd like to do on the show, I was at the Bengals plus six.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, you were you were right last week with them. But it felt good too. It felt good to see that you were right last week about Miami Buffalo. I thought Miami didn't stay the chance, and they kept it close right down to the wire.
Speaker 3: Right second, he's starting to get back trying to get it back, you know, starting to jail.
Speaker 1: Back together, like the candle when you take the wake off. Just let it slowly get back to a solid here. All right, You're gonna be just fine.
Speaker 2: What do you guys like? What what's your guys game of the weeks? Your favorite game? The bet on.
Speaker 3: Minds right now, go ahead. I mean mine's gonna be the Falcons versus the Saints. I know the Saints just fired they head man. So you know this one. This that's why I picked this one as my game of the week, because the Saints can probably come out and fire on all cylinders. You know how it go. Your head man get fired, the next guy step up. You kind of play a little harder for him, especially if they didn't like him, especially if they didn't like him and all it'll be all ends on deck.
Speaker 2: But trick plays ye fakes. Yeah, I want.
Speaker 3: But Kurt Thuggan being in Atlanta, man is just he just looked a little different.
Speaker 2: Take over a trap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He doing this thing. And then you got Robinson starting to play ball out. I mean, he getting he's getting this feel back. I think he's the he's gonna be a key factor in this game. And then Pitt's finally getting in the end zone, starting to look like hisself that we've all been waiting for, and he's coming together. I just you know what I'm saying. Who else we got over there? You got London kept making plays. We want to see that the dude is out there doing what he's supposed to do. Outside.
Speaker 2: Shelly's not as good as Amaral Saint Brown though, No, no, he's little, you know how they like.
Speaker 3: So you're taking I am taking the Falcons to win this game. Man, it's minus three and a half.
Speaker 2: I think it's crazy. What minus three and a half the.
Speaker 3: Falcons because of his spread is so low you would think it'll be higher. But like I said, when a new you know how it is when a new man.
Speaker 2: Come in away Latimore, I know, like they're just they're they're they're basically they're they're rebuilding. Were looking at it rebuild.
Speaker 1: And I do like the idea of when a interim head coach starts their first game usually you see it with the win, but we saw the Jets when they fied out, he gets fired, they lose the next week, and so I think that I think it's kind of broken. I think it's a broken gay with the Falcons on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like like the Falcons a lot.
Speaker 2: Give me the Falcons minus three and a half as well. Jared just records sake records. Just to put it out there, I am making that pick Falcons minus three and a half. I'm going over Lions at the Texans right now. The spread is minus three and a half. The over unders forty nine. The Lions are incredible their last five games. Shout out Daniel Lawski. He had this post earlier in the week. Their last five games one hundred and ninety six points scored. What's one hundred and ninety six divided by five, Delaney.
Speaker 3: I do not know?
Speaker 2: Thirty nine point two. They're scoring about forty points per game. They've allowed. They've allowed only ninety five. And again it's not it gets like defenses. They put up thirty one on the Vikings. The Titans have the number one defense in the league. They put up fifty what was it fifty plus fifty seve a.
Speaker 1: Lot of that turnovers and special teams. But yes, yeah, right, But with.
Speaker 2: Either way, this is a team that hazes you. Like in high school, you got a senior class. They hates the freshmen. They strip them down, butt naked, they tape them to a pole, they take pictures for everybody to laugh at you. That is the Lions. They would beat the Chiefs by two scores right now. Oh, I don't see the line right now is minester and a half with the Lions at Houston, Houston. I mean they have the injuries that they have, like this line. This line's weird because it's minester and a half. But the Lions are just on a different level. Bro, They're on a different level.
Speaker 3: But yeah they are. But they're in the NFC. So you got to think about the teams that's in the NFC right now that are beeing amazing as well. You got the Falcons, you got Washington, you got San Francisco. They got to go through those guys to even get to the Chiefs. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The Lions would run through them right now.
Speaker 3: Right right now, right and right now we're.
Speaker 2: Betting on this game at Houston. Are gonna run through them, not a long flight. Yeah too.
Speaker 1: They're number one and number two receiver for Houston Texans. They're out, they're not playing the game. Yeah, it is a tough situation in Houston. I have no idea who the lines the way it is, I think playing.
Speaker 2: Incredible like he sure is. They have everybody on offense. Yeah, obviously the defense they give up their you know, their lower bottom bottom third in the league with giving up pass yards. But I mean they're they're up on every team. Every team has to throw the ball against right and this team like they have all the chips on their shoulder. They got a player led coaching staff.
Speaker 3: True, they have.
Speaker 2: All the dogs on that team. Like I don't see him. I don't somethingout sitting.
Speaker 1: In during our camp tour when we got to see them in Detroit. The level of like stomic confidence that that team has walking around with their offensive lines incredible.
Speaker 2: Their receivers are great.
Speaker 1: They have a young tight end who kills Jared Goff, who consistently has a chip on his shoulder, but he's still a guys guy. And then you have a defense that's flying around aiden hutches and breaks his leg A couple of weeks and who is you know, he's he's the great White hope for the but the state of Michigan right win to Michigan gets picked to.
Speaker 2: Kills.
Speaker 1: It like putting up numbers that we have not seen before and he goes down and they don't. It doesn't give a beat. It's like a next man of mentality. Dan Campbell has those guys in a position to feel so great about their future. If they can stay healthy. I think they're the team to beat for the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think that too. I just want to say what they're doing to play here's the point. Yeah, but in the playoffs changes, it changes, There's.
Speaker 2: No doubt about it.
Speaker 1: But still what I'm telling you like, Dan Campbell does not operate like that. He's not a cat that lets the boys fall asleep at the wheel with it when you have a bye week going into the playoffs. The only thing that scares me is when Will Compton starts stark nasty about the Chiefs. That is the only thing as a team, we as as a league we have to worry about. If you don't want the Chiefs to win, you need to silence Will Compton on the Chiefs heat. Every time we'll start something with the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: What happens the win and they ain't playing great win their time is coming. They're good football teams. They're undefeated, they're defeated, undefeated, they.
Speaker 5: Find ways to win every time regardless of but they're not.
Speaker 3: But they about to be. The Hopps showing out right.
Speaker 1: He's going nuts, He's going if you feel sick about that, really feel sick. You got but Homes a quarterback, yes, yeah, but you have Calvin you have Calvin Ridley also right next to you, who you have to worry about.
Speaker 2: As a defense.
Speaker 1: You have Chicking Conk who is a young little Delaney Walker. And you have two backs that are can catch the ball in the backfield and quick twitch cats. You have all that, and DeAndre Hopkins goes over the Chiefs and balls what he did. DeAndre Hopkins should have had the ball in his hands.
Speaker 2: And a lot more than not. Been difficult for a quarterback to give. But they also the Titans don't have Andy Reid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to trade for Andy Reid and coach we can trade for Andy Reid.
Speaker 3: Thirteen years in Kansas City. I think he's gonna leave Kansas City. He's the mayor in Kansas City.
Speaker 2: I don't think he read.
Speaker 1: I think we have a better chance of Marcus Mayo had been the head quarterback that Tights, which we still all believe in. At least I do my game of the weekend. I will be hitting the board for this. A little bit is gonna be San Francisco. They're at the buck. San Francisco is fired by by six and a half. Last week that San Francisco held an extra practice for one reason, one reason only for Christian McCaffery to see he goes. That is the biggest thing going on right now. We saw Deebo Samuel a couple of weeks ago, goes to hospital with pneumonia. His lungs are filling up like a bottle of water, pressing under the pool, just watching the bubbles come up. The guy's basically drowning. They take him to the hospital. They pulled that shit out. The boy catches for six receptions for seventy yards last week, he's starting to operate.
Speaker 2: George Kittle is now is coming. I think he had one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Forty five yards receiving and now you're getting CMC back this week. He's healthy, he's feeling good.
Speaker 2: We had a big thing coming.
Speaker 1: So what I'm gonna do is we're hit the board again, board talk for talk.
Speaker 3: They also got that one receiver coming number fifteen, Jenny, Jenny. He's coming back this week too. Yeah, they getting healthy.
Speaker 1: So we look at this right here, worth thinking to ourself, Taylor, where's the defensive front.
Speaker 2: That's not the point of this whole thing. We're talking about Kyle.
Speaker 1: Shanahan and his brilliant mind and how he takes a lot of plays makes them look the same, but they're different every single time. This first these are this is three different formations in three different drives. This is the first drive of the game. So we did here is h F on emotion goes. They're running a play called truck, so basically that means a pinpull schame ball snap tackles pulling someone's blocking down on the end and they're trying to get that. This play does not go for a whole lot of yards, but when you have this motion, now you have eyes from the defense all looking this way.
Speaker 2: So that play goes.
Speaker 1: The next series we're looking somewhat similar, but now the h is just on the opposite side. Hit the motion with the why this is George Kittle. This turn into essentially a force play as if the Y was here in the beginning, they'd be in a triple to the Mike linebacker. But this time they're bringing the Y and now we have a man reached by the tackle. The Y is coming from the inside, essentially turning into a triple on the move, hitting that outside zone play to the left again. Now a third series. So both these plays go for under four yards. You think, as an OC what you want to do is you want to get away from those types of things, not Kyle Shanahan. Now we have two backs in the backfield. The F before the snap motions out, getting the eyes to go, and the Y now motions and runs right before the snap.
Speaker 2: Then the h comes.
Speaker 1: They're showing the run like they did in the last two series, making the whole defense with their eyes look to the left. It is now a play we like to call out the Titans. It's called lucy, which essentially means you're taking five hard steps as an offensive line. You're settling and recreating a new pocket. The quarterback is going to fake the handoff and then set up behind the right the right guard and the right tackle, and then there's a lot of soft code with the zone coverage for the receivers to have an X play downfield. And that's exactly what happens with Christian McCaffery. So you have Jordan Mason who's been in the backup. He's played very well for Christian McCaffrey while he's getting his two achilles all figured out. This These two plays look a whole lot better with CMC in the backfield, and it's a lot scarier for this defense. I think a lot more in the zone coverage opens up. I think we have a big blowout coming for San Francisco. They're going to start operating in a way where maybe in a couple of weeks that's the team to beat over the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 3: Also, what you said, it's great that Christian's coming back because Jordan got hurt last week. Even though they had it by had time to recover, but he still took the injury, had to go into the locker room map against the Cowboys and they was going with a third stream running back. I want to say true rookie was out there putting in work.
Speaker 2: To getting after it. Six and a half points is a lot.
Speaker 3: That is a lot to score a lot score.
Speaker 2: But I don't think you got to overthink it. I mean, Chris Godwin like, this is a simple Trump. This is a simbolist. Trump just got elected. That the San Francisco forty nine ers are going to come more alive than ever. You got Bosa rock in the hat, you got CMC coming back, Rock Purdy at quarterback. Trump was talking about Rock Purty on the podcast. Yeah, this is this is nineers, six and a half all day long. I like that. I guess yeah, I just don't think you got overthink it. Yeah, don't overthink it. Fair enough, fair enough? Did you hit your game of the week? He was first, right, Well, I was just you know, I was just making sure. I was just making sure got it. We took my bed before we got into our balls. He pick presented to us by Fireball Whiskey. So many things, Delanny make football great, But you know what the best thing is kicking the living ship out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or fan. This week, we've talked about a few different games. You got the Lions going to Houston and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy by around, and let's reignite that rivalry playing together fellas balls picks, balls picks, go ahead it, Willy, I would love to the Commanders, the Commanders. The Steelers are at Washington this week. The spread right now is minus three. I love the Commanders. I love what Washington's got going on. They just traded from Marcus Lattimore. I think they're going all in for a Super Bowl run this year, and I think they do go on that run. However, with the Steelers coming into Washington, this is where I'm going to say. It comes down to the fourth quarter and the defense and the better coach football team than the Bears last week. The Steelers are gonna win this game. The Steelers are after the bye week or four to zero against the spread since twenty twenty. Also since twenty twenty with the rest advantage, they're batting sixty seven percent. As an underdog, they're sixty two percent. I'm a little sussy for Russy. Shout out the boy Jersey Jerry. Their defense is elite. They're fourth in rushed either're gonna make Jade throw the ball, they'll Jayden will be able to throw the ball their second points. And again I think it comes down to the fourth quarter, and I think the better coach team compared to the Bears last week, the Steelers pull this one out in Washington. So I'm going with the Steelers money line against against the Commanders, who again I love. I'm just again the way I'm feeling this out, the way I'm seeing this board. I like the Steelers in Washington this week. There's only coming off the buy as well.
Speaker 1: There's hardly ever been a team to go seventeen to now. There's hardly ever been a team to just run the table when they're looking good. I don't hate that pick at all.
Speaker 3: What's the plus on that? What's the plus money?
Speaker 2: The spread right now is the Commander's minus three?
Speaker 3: No, I know, but what's the money line?
Speaker 2: Like, what are the odds? Yes, probably like plus one forty, I would say on a three point spread.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't think that, but yeah, probably, Like.
Speaker 2: You feel good about that pick for now? Yeah? Yeah? What what do you? What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you You're you're just gonna stay away from yeah, but you can comment on it. You essentially, Will just give us a presentation. Right, he's up there with the PowerPoint.
Speaker 2: He put it together.
Speaker 1: He was up all night thinking about what he's gonna say to us about the Steelers and the Commanders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, now this is our opportunity to tell how we feel. I think it's a good pick.
Speaker 3: You know how you sit there and the teacher do that? You like the teacher is full of ship?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, so you think willis full ship? You think the commander was the money line odds? Like? What are the plus odds there for for the Steelers to win? What? I just say? What's one? What did I say?
Speaker 3: You gotta prove me wrong? Man, I'm that guy.
Speaker 2: So how do you feel without the pick?
Speaker 3: It's cool, I'm not going I'm not going with it. I think Washington is gonna win this game straight up.
Speaker 2: You think they're going to cover you. You want to put that, you want to put that.
Speaker 3: For your record, I'm not putting none on that.
Speaker 2: You don't want to touch the game.
Speaker 3: I don't want to touch.
Speaker 2: Will love the presentation.
Speaker 3: I'm not great presentation. Will great way to prove me wrong?
Speaker 1: Yes, per usual Okay, well there's one presidition. Let me give you one of my boss I'm getting.
Speaker 2: A little more saucy this week.
Speaker 1: I got Patriots money line versus the Chicago Bears, who are favored by six points right now, that is plus two twenty. Now you're probably thinking yourself too, that's fucking crazy. The defense sucks. The Patriots defense is terrible. That is true. They're ranked twenty third defensively.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: The Cardinals are twenty seventh and they held the Bears in nine points last year. People think Drake May, oh, he's terrible.
Speaker 2: He's this, he's that terrible. Let me get you. Let me get you a.
Speaker 1: Little stat real quick on Drake May the Milwaukee This has been a nine inch data first quarterback in history in their first four starts. He took over in Week six against the Houston Texans, seven hundred yards passing, completing at least sixty percent of his passes, throw for at least six touchdowns, and rush for at least two hundred yards in a touchdown in his first four starts. Only quarterback to ever do that in his first four starts. There's juice there that has worth the squeeze up in New England. They know that they've had the last twenty years. They lose a bad one to the Titans in overtime. Drake May had what twelve seconds of protection in the last play of the game just to send this thing to overtime. True, you take that loss, you know you're one of the worst things in the NFL. But the Bears are shaky. We had Dean Jay Swift last week. We wanted him real bad for I bet the Boys parlay that was my pick. Didn't sniff the end zone, didn't get that opportunity. Caleb seems like he's going back to this first couple of weeks in the NFL, his first couple of starts, or he's a little more unsure of himself. He's not finding he's not finding where the pockets are to throw in his zone coverage.
Speaker 2: He's not leading his receivers in man coverage.
Speaker 1: We got a sneaky little situation here where New England might be able to pull it out against the Patriots.
Speaker 2: What do you boys think? I like it. I like it because they're calling for Aberflus's head. I don't think Caleb's, like, you know, regressing to where he looked in the first couple of weeks. I think he's somebody who can make plays. He's just not getting away with the things he could get away with in college. I also feel like a disgruntled DJ Moore. He kind of he's very gray talking about, Hey, his coach lost the locker room. He's like, I wouldn't say that. I'm staying away from the game. I think it's it's a ballsy pick for a reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I found when I went searching, dude put a couple of things under the microscope.
Speaker 5: I was like, there's a there's a case to be had that this and Drake does look good. But I mean the Bears defense is nice, true, true. So my personal thought, I'm staying away from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm you know, from the game as well.
Speaker 2: As always very in depth.
Speaker 3: Just you know, I don't them two teams is just I mean the Bears. I feel not with your time, really you're focused on I don't focus on prime time that matter. I watch games, you know that counts.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear your balls pick when we Yeah, what team is minus one that you're going against this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, go ahead, Because I knew what you're gonna pick immediately who, well, I can't remember the teams.
Speaker 3: Balls pick.
Speaker 2: You're probably gonna try and sell us on something like the Dolphins exactly, Miami flying out to LA and beating the Rams.
Speaker 3: The Rams right now are looking really good. Though. This is a ballsy pick. They got the cup back. Some called ballsy, some call it dump. But yeah, go ahead, how was it? This is a ballsy pick. You got Tour showing up. Like I said, he's getting his noodles back. He's sitting in the pocket, he's looking clear, he can see down the field. He making place. You got Wadle out there making plays. Gotta get Tyreek in there a little bit more. He's on my fantasy team. We need that man to make a little bit more plays because he's killing me. I'm like living in fantasy right now. So that hurts. But uh, again, Tours looking good, that defense is getting healthy. I just feel like they're gonna go out there to Los Angeles stop the Rams. Tour is gonna put a lot of points up. I think he was what too? Uh he had to get two hundre in forty three. He was at two hundred and thirty seven, and then they rent they didn't like a handoff to Wattle when my man could have got his could have got numbers. Man, I could have got units. You feel me? So I'm going with Miami to hold it down in l A, which I know to it will do. Even though a lot of people think I'm a tool hater, but I actually like to a.
Speaker 2: Lot people think you're a too hater.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think a lot of people.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the spreading game?
Speaker 3: The spread in that game is a minus two and a half.
Speaker 2: Of course it was we started here. You lie, you lie? What's the money? Lots of money? Line odds for Miami.
Speaker 3: Plus what I picked it though, Look when I picked it though, it was plus one fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yes, mourteen is not a ballsy pick. That's a pick up.
Speaker 3: That's a ballsy pick.
Speaker 1: Bro is ticking two shitty teams and one's favored by six.
Speaker 3: That is not a ballsy pick.
Speaker 2: Here's a ballsy pick. Take the line and move it in favor of the Rams to get plus odds. Crazy because the Rams are gonna beat there as No, they're not, Bro, you're talking about Oh so that's why defense getting healthy? Like, what are they getting healthy for? They're they're two and six like they got nothing. It's because the tool was hurt and the Rams, the Rams, the NFC West is wide up. Whe Yeah but healthy. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. They're getting they're getting. He doesn't throw a punch. It's not even it's not even a game against the just beat the Vikings. Yeah, you're making my point. That's why it's ballsy. You just saying they're about to get that. You just said they're about to get their ass beat.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you right now, the Dolphins is gonna win the game.
Speaker 2: Money. They're not winning the game. They're not winning the game. They ain't stopping that offense, the young d line risk verse, what's the turn?
Speaker 3: What's the percentages of?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: What are our percentages?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you last week you were forty four percent.
Speaker 3: You was forty one. I'm starting to do on the top the charts now, I'm starting to go back to the first place. Listen to me, Listen to me, Listen to me.
Speaker 2: Brings about to bring you to your knees. Who is there an out in here? I didn't hear what you said. What you say I'm saying the Rams are about to bring you.
Speaker 3: We'll see we'll see my boy John Neu out there eating right now, come on, man.
Speaker 2: Then down that. This is pretty much a pick them five hundred me and you I got, Then I got the let's do it all right snitch line of the Oklahoma drill. All right, all right, wrapping five.
Speaker 6: Alright, ready, ready, First up, we got Bills minus three and a half at the Colts over under his forty six Bills.
Speaker 2: Bill's minus three and a half plus that.
Speaker 6: Next Vikings minus four at the Jags over under forty seven.
Speaker 2: Vikings minus four, Vikings over forty seven.
Speaker 6: Broncos at the Chiefs. Chiefs are minus eight over under forty one and a half Broncos.
Speaker 3: Broncos plus eight, Chiefs minus eight.
Speaker 6: Next, Titans at Chargers, Chargers minus seven and a half over under thirty eight over.
Speaker 2: Over Titans plus seven and a half.
Speaker 6: We got the Eagles minus seven at the Cowboys over under forty.
Speaker 3: Two Eagles under.
Speaker 2: Eagles minus seven.
Speaker 6: Last, Jets at Cardinals, Cardinals are minus one over under forty six.
Speaker 3: Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Jets. Yeah, thank you very much, Troop. As always we appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Right now on to bet the boys parlay and that is presenting you by Draftking Sportsbook. I love watching sports, but you know what makes it better having some skin in the game thanks to our part of the Draftking sports Book. Wondering what the Drafting sports Book app offers, check out Draftking Live betting, same game parlay and prop betting. You can even follow your favorite Barstool personality bets by joining the Barstool betting group on the app. Down the Draftking Sportsbook app now and sign up using promo code locker.
Speaker 2: That's l O c K e R. Only have the Draftking Sports Book. The crown is yours. There's gonna be a very quick segment. Christian McCaffrey. Boom there, Gary done, all right, I'm gonna take I hate this, Yeah, bring it home. Bro. You don't gotta hate it you. Hey, we got your fucking back.
Speaker 3: You know I got you, bet, I got you back. Man. What's you talking about?
Speaker 2: What you're saying, James Cook?
Speaker 1: Wait against the Colts. Colts are the thirty first ranked defense in the NFL. Yeah, have an opportunity here to get in the end zone. Not the name that we're thinkings that come out of my mouth right there, But I'm telling you, bro, I looked at the stats. I looked at their defense. Colts defense is rough, rough, James Cook that that is. That's obviously the scary part of this parlaight. But I knew where you boys were going, and I had to I had to pick something somewhere.
Speaker 2: I love it. Oh, you fucking love it? Love it? Let's go. I love that. You love it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Let's do it again. But like, let's have some enthusiasm. You like it or hate it? I love let's I love How do you feel? I fucking go? Interesting? Wait to see you love it though? Interesting? Way? Good? Good? Yes, NFL talk after this break, we will dive into college football right after these messages. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to the locker room.
Speaker 1: We just finished our NFL segment and we are now going into the college football segment. But before we do, I want to talk to you about DraftKings Sportsbook. I love watching sports. You know what makes it even better having some skin in the game thanks to our partners, the DraftKings Sports Book. Wonder what DraftKings Sportsbook app offers. Check out DraftKings Live betting, same game parlays and prop bets. You can even follow your favorite Barstool Personalities bets by joining the Barstool Betting group on the app. Down with the DraftKings Sports Book app now and sign in using Promo code locker. That's Promo code Locker l O c k e er. Only have the DraftKings Sports Book. The crown is yours, William. How are we feel in bed college football? College football?
Speaker 2: We got the tournament rankings out, We got our first peek at that the way I'm seeing it right now. You we got orgon number one. If I had to call it today, I would say Oregon over Texas in the National title game. This guy, that would be my call right now. But what I love most about this whole thing is every week from here on out now has playoff implications. You look at Alabama LSU this weekend like they're they're obviously going to be hype because that's a game literally every year. But this is guy like an elimination vibe too, because they're both two lost teams, right so whoever loses this one could be bounced for from yeah yeah, So I love it. This is this is what the world needs, especially right now. I do not hate that.
Speaker 1: I mean Oregon seems like a for Speer reckoned with we saw what they did last week against my boys. Like, first off, very disrespectful of Dan Lanning, just wanting to touch down fifteen seconds left in the game.
Speaker 2: Let's I can't help but take that back. Thank you Dan Lanning for the lake cover. Thank you Dan Lanning for the lake cover last week.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, JP, I the golf flap in the back. But yeah, I don't see a way that. I mean, Oregon, man, they're running like crazy now. You play a couple of SEC teams. You got some big bodies in the in the trenches there with the defensive line of the offensive lines.
Speaker 2: I can see.
Speaker 1: Texas, I can see Georgia handling business. I think Alabama has been a little too inconsistent at this point. We'll find out later during their college football talk. I think those are the two teams that could unsea the organ. That organ is the team to beat right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I see Oregon going, but also see Miami.
Speaker 2: Baby, you know it's crazy, you've been talking about Miami for a minute. I just don't think they have then. They've had a great year and they have the schedule to do so too. I just don't think that they have the bodies like they I don't think that they have the team, the consistency. They're a little streaky. I just don't think they would have that going into the playoffs, especial if they're playing the SEC team out of which right now would be the winner out of Texas Alabama and.
Speaker 3: They can be easily beaten. We've seen it, We've seen it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you see a team like organ who started off the year a little bit shaky, shaking, and now look at them turn it around.
Speaker 1: And they're getting strong at the perfect part of the season. I'm telling you, these other teams that you look at, you've seen streakiness from all of them, inconsistent parts of the season. It wasn't just the beginning, and they turn it around. It's been good good bad, good good bad.
Speaker 2: Like the oregan.
Speaker 1: Showing the consistency later as the season goes makes you feel really good about that.
Speaker 3: What's the record of Miami right now? Undefeated? Undefeated?
Speaker 2: I know, I understand, I understand they're also in the ACC.
Speaker 3: We can say that all we want, you know, that's the thing you guys like to use and throw out there. But I mean, football so it's college football, anything can happen. We're starting to see that as long as you got money, you got guys back in you, you can be that team. Starting to see that. Okay, then Georgia spend a gang of money and look what happened to those boys.
Speaker 2: All right? Okay, especially speaking on teams who spent a lot of money, we do have our tru Trophy Game of the Week this week, brought to us by the Draftings Sports Book Gap Georgia Old Miss Georgia Miss right now. Georgia favored by two and a half. The over under on this game is fifty five. It is at ole miss. Where are you guys going?
Speaker 1: I think the storyline of this whole entire thing is Carson beck and him throwing interceptions over and over again. He's had a level of consistency that we do not like to see at a perennial five star blue chip program like Georgia. But let's look at those three interceptions he had. His first interception was on a first intent. It was an incredible job by the zone two corner. He baited in the flat, sucked back and Carson Beak just didn't see it. That was a great job by the defense. The second interception, there's no excuse. Those are over the middle. Second, I think eight those are over the middle. Literally three or four jerseys of of the opposing team right in front of him. And that third one he's literally hit as he throws. Ball goes in the air, could be anybody's ball at that point. So two of those three are easily fixable. When you start to throw it in the middle with all those guys around, you have an issue. Ten of Florida's points last week came off of turnovers. That's the only reason why they kept him in the game the entire time. Obviously, with Florida's quarterback getting hurt as well. I think Kirby Smart is one of those coaches that is going to be looked at, not quite like Nick Sable, but he has he's got the program, he's got the culture, he's got the vibe where he can right those wrongs. He's in Carson Becksy right now. You see him after the second interception, brings him over, gives him a hug. You can see him having a little bit of a conversation with him and sims the way he's gonna trust his guys. He's got five star guys all over the field. I think Georgia takes this one. I mean it's minus two and a half. I think they taken handle it. Another reason why I'm taking Georgia. When Ole miss played Kintucky, I'll watch the game with Ben Mintz and he just talked my ear off about how this is a guaranteed win, that they've paid so much money in il they're going to run the table. I end up betting like three four.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars on that game. This is not my happiest moment.
Speaker 1: I lost a lot of money that week just buying into other people's bets. And for that reason, I'll also be going Georgia.
Speaker 2: I think Ole missus two Street like they do. They have a hot offense. I think it's gonna be tough for Georgia. But Georgia, like you were saying with Carson Beck, I feel like he's he's had his inconsistencies, but they're still an offense. They put up like thirty thirty plus points in the last five games. They have one of the top o lines in the country. They'll do a good job protecting him. And you're right, like leaning on culture consistency, just the just the overall stature that Georgia has, like Kirby Smart betting on him late in the year, and then you see, like this is a massive game. You saw how Georgia showed up against Texas when they played inst Texas. I feel like it's gonna be one of those I feel like it's gonna be one of those atmospheres, and I like Georgia to cover months two.
Speaker 3: And a half. Again, y'all said everything again. I was gonna speak on Kirby Smart just being having that culture, having that that or around him that dudes want to play for him, dudes like what they see out of them. I just see Georgia taking this one against Ole Miss. That minus two and a half is not a crazy spread, but I think Georgia gets it done.
Speaker 7: Anybody out there like o Miss. They played well against Arkansas from they played.
Speaker 1: Well against Arkansas the week before their quarterback went crazy, and then what happened to Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Week they do and then I think they they're one of the tops in the in the league with the explosive plays, But Georgia is also Georgia league of uh limiting explosive plays.
Speaker 1: When we were driving back from Tennessee, Alabama, and we were watching Georgia, Texas on the way.
Speaker 2: Both those insane.
Speaker 1: They had like three sacks forced fumble, I think like two pus. Like that kid is fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: I mean they know what's in stake right now. They can't fall, they can't lose any more games. Who's that Georgia.
Speaker 2: They can't afford to this one. I don't know about that one. I don't know. They're not he's not. They'll play good this week and he'll be able to drive the snapchacks kids. Like he looks right now, he's a little off. Yeah, it's just how it is. That's part of the game sometimes. Man, he'll be all right. I'm with you. I'm with you on Georgia. Should we get into our tear talk? Yeah? Should we get into our tear talk this week? Tear Talk is brought to us by Duke Cannon. Maybe you've seen Duke Cannon products and target, Walmart or your local hardware store. If not, let me introduce you. Duke Cannon makes a variety of men's grooming goods. Big Ass Bricks are soap, thick, body wash, beard care stuff, colognes, and hair wash. They also donate money to veteran causes each year through the Duke Cannon Veterans Fun. Simply put, they give a damn and the products work hard and smell terrific. Most of the year. I'm a saw two thick body wash type of guy. Then in the fall I like their Buffalo Trace soaps. But during the holiday season, which is pretty much upon us, I put their big ass lump of coal soap all my wish lists. It's a holiday classic. Like die hard. Shop now at Duke Cannon dot com, Amazon and Target, or at Walmart. They're everywhere. Go forward and save up to twenty percent on Uletide You'll tie, You'll tie. You know, I don't know. Sometimes you gotta work to that. Save up to twenty percent on ule Tide soaps, bundles and gift sets, the products, the packaging. You won't find better gifts for men on your list this year. Shop now at duke Cannon dot com, Amazon, Target, or at your local Walmart. Boys, let's dive into our tier talk. Do you want me to kick it off? Go ahead? Ball, all right? Let me give it. Let me see where my my worksheets are here, let me see where my papers are. Let me see, let me see, all right, I think I'm ready to go Washington. My Tier one, Washington at Penn State. The spread right now is minus thirteen and a half. The over unders forty six. I'm taking Penn State. They performed, you know, they perform the way they performed last week against Ohao State. Everybody knows. They're talking about James Franklin. Should it be on the hot seat? Should he not be? He's a ten He's a ten win season type of winning coach. I think they bounced back against Washington again. Washington struggles going on the road in Big ten country. They lost bad lead to Iowa, they lost the Rutgers, they struggled. They lost at Indiana a few weeks ago when I was betting on that game. Washington at Indiana. Washington struggles getting on the plane and going in Big ten country. I'm taking them against a hopefully pissed off Penn State team that understands everything, all the conversations surrounding them. I like Penn State minus thirteen and a half. What's up? White out, white out, white out? My Tier two, I'm taking Iowa State at Kansas. Right now, Iowa State is favored by two and a half at Kansas. The over unders fifty points.
Speaker 3: Matt Campbell.
Speaker 2: Love Matt Campbell, love what he's done at Iowa State. Rocko Becked their quarterback. He's thrown for sixty percent over twenty yards, thirteen touchdowns, six interceptions. I think they go into Kansas again. This college football playoffs came out. They have a shot. They have a lot of reason to play this week. They've put together a good season. They're over They've exceeded expectations already. What Matt Campbell does or yeah, what Matt Campbell does, and I always say I like what they're doing. I think they beat up on a two and six Kansas team that just doesn't They're not playing for anything right now. My Tier three, I need the boys to come up to the podium. Oklahoma State TCU. I'm gonna start off with Coop. Coop, I brought you boys up here last time you let us down the wrong path. Talk to you about Okie State at TCU. The spread right now TCU favored by eleven. The over under on this game is sixty six and a half. Goop, talk to.
Speaker 6: Us, well, I will not lead you wrong this time, because I will not lead you to pick Oklahoma State in this game.
Speaker 2: Okay what else he got? Okay, okay, well.
Speaker 6: They're just I mean they're winless in conference. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But like TCU's turned around a little bit, haven't They sure might know?
Speaker 2: The correspondent will be up in a moment. Maybe we have the.
Speaker 6: Worst defense in the country. I think yards per game with the worst offense is a mess. Gundy's calling. Oklhomo State fans broke. It's just it's not good and still water right now, that's crazy. Vibes are very down.
Speaker 2: So you like TCU minus eleven? Yeah, I do. Unfortunately, Okay, all right, thank you, Coop cool shirm dog, come up here and feed us the horn frogs.
Speaker 8: Oklahoma State versus TCU more like tc who. TCU's coaching staff is comprised of some of their biggest rivals past coaches. Sonny Dykes from SMU, Kendallbrill's, son of Art Briles from Bayley. TCU has experienced huge losses from SMU. They allowed sixty six points by the Ponies. Then they turn around, they go upset at Texas Tech Team. Then they turn around, they go lose the baby a team that they've only lost you twice in the last ten matchups.
Speaker 9: Will they make a bowl? Will Oklahoma State make a bowl? They only have three wins and have three more.
Speaker 2: Chances they got win out to make a ball.
Speaker 9: Oklahoma State hasn't gone to a bowl in almost twenty years. This football game is for absolute college football sickers. I think it's gonna be gutsy. I think there's gonna be I think it's gonna be close. I think Oklahoma State's gonna cover. I think TCU is gonna win, and I think it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Go over the sixty six points.
Speaker 8: And I parlayed those picks together.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm gonna take that. I like that. I like tc to win. I like Oklahoma State to cover. Oklahoma State plus eleven. And also look at a little parlay see what the DraftKings sportsbook fields up where on those plus odds with the over the over and fellas, That is my tier.
Speaker 1: Top phenomenal tier talk, well spoken, well done, Will Compton. I'll head at you with mine real quick. I'm gonna started my Tier three. I'm gonna take ASU minus three and a half versus UCF. Cameron Scatabo, running back for Will Compton. In the last spring game, that kid against twenty three carries one hundred and fifty three yards two touchdowns. Boys, we got a gretty hard working white boy in Tempe, Arizona over one thousand yards rushing. Oh yeah, over the Valley has officially been activated. I feel good about ASU. They're on the right path. They're headed towards an area. I don't think they're ever going to be a playoff team, however, so no Arizona coach could be excited about Fairweather fans State they can get excited about the Arizona State sun Devils.
Speaker 2: My Tier two.
Speaker 1: Number twelve Boise State. They're favored by twenty four points against the Vata. Boise State took the number one team in the nation down to the wire early in the year, Ashton genty. This kid is chasing history right now. He is the opportunity break the single season rushing record. He is a mix of Marshawn Lynch Reggie Bush and that's about It's boy is putting out a highlight tape like crazy. The balance on this kid is absolutely insane. He's got three guys hitting left, right and center. Stays on his toes back to balance that boys run into the rafters. He has no problem getting around at all. I like them a lot minus twenty four. And then finally, I think the ducks train keeps on rolling. I think Dan Lanning's got a culture up there in the Pacific Northwest. He's handling business. They are playing Maryland and I think they just keep on keeping on their minus twenty five right.
Speaker 2: Now or Maryland at Oregon. Yeah, I mean, yeah Lanning Lanning, friend of the show, friend of the show, friend of you and you. You guys had a nice photo together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that photo should get burned. I don't feel good about that. That's why sit talking good.
Speaker 2: They're good, and I like I like just kind of blindly riding with Boys and State because I see all the highlights. I see the Ashton. You don't want to check it. I don't really check it, but I love that is bad. I know Boise State's good, and their running back is doing something that. Right now, they're in the dance. I kind of want to see that.
Speaker 3: Story they close.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see him with the heisman. He may win it, yeah he could, but it wouldn't be sick to have like a Colorado player, a Boise State player, and then I know Dylan Gabriel, an Oregon player in there, well he sees it would just be crazy.
Speaker 3: But Travis Hunter, I mean, if you want to say best player in college football, he definitely is the best player.
Speaker 2: Chris Johnson, Yeah, no, what are you talking about? What's that Will Johnson? Bill Johnson, Yeah, he's just not playing right now.
Speaker 3: My tier one, third one. We got Florida to say that.
Speaker 2: At Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: I gotta go with Notre Dame. This is gonna be a game where Marcus Freeman is telling them, guys in Norre to Dame, don't let these dudes low you to sleep, because we know how bad Florida State is right now. Yes, the spread is minus twenty six. Scary, scary, scary, very scary. But Florida State, right now, this is not a good team. They're a team that's sitting on a lump of cold. I don't even know what the cold look like. But big ass Frick is soup, big brick. I think we gave them some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, we're in that lock.
Speaker 3: Let the boys up jinks them.
Speaker 2: But at the end of.
Speaker 3: God said, at the end of the day, I'm going nor to Dame. I know this is a game where they probably like, look, don't let these boys, lord, they sleep, don't play to they level. We gotta go out there. We gotta kick their ass. So that's gonna get done. Tier two Utah at Washington State.
Speaker 2: M I can't wait to hear this one.
Speaker 3: Taking Washington State. Okay, Washington State right now, don't know much about them, don't know much about Utah. But this is a game that I, you know, I feel like it's gotta be it's gotta be talked about. What I'm gonna talk a lot about it. But I'm taking Washington State to cover that game. And that's minus you were, Stay with us, Stay with us. They love me. They just love the honesty. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take the pick, but they love they will take the pic on on what foundation If you're taking this pick for the love of God, I gotta know if you're leave the comments on what Washington.
Speaker 3: State, Washington State is, Utah State, Utah State state, Utah State.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was Utah. Second again, No I said Utah.
Speaker 3: State in the beginning, did way I say Utah State? Utah at Washington State. Tiar three Oklahoma at Missouri. I'm going to Oklahoma. Why because you got h what Brady Cook right now, he's doing his thing.
Speaker 2: Here's the ice cream truck.
Speaker 3: Should we get see that's a good sign right there, ice cream truck. I'm around the corner. Run outside, take this pick underdigs Oklahoma minus three. Let's go against Missouri?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah? Man, all right? Love them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love your damn.
Speaker 2: I love you. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't stay winning just because you're forty last week I was forty four. Actually, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Would love to know your seat. I would Hey, Jared, I would love to know his season record in college football.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, not college football. It's just overall.
Speaker 2: No college football. We're talking about college football.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's tell me, tell me my what's my what's my percentage for college football?
Speaker 2: I don't have the college I have overall seasons?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what's the overall? Right now for all of us, not just me? You want to go there?
Speaker 2: Heard all the lady's season record right now, it's Taylor's record season record. Seventy one, seventy will one hundred to one.
Speaker 3: We all have the saved she talking.
Speaker 2: We all have the same agency one Jared seventy nine. You triple dig You got more best did us to you? You have more design, know how to take risks. I know how to make these pins. Okay, we're talking over two hundred games about fifty percent. Your record will go up once that.
Speaker 3: The Boys is just.
Speaker 2: Has not.
Speaker 3: Mindes will go up to that's the point, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're all losses. Delane has a lot of doubs on it that the Boys that no one else does. Right down here, because this is a group, listens all. It's just a loss for all, every for everybody. So everyone's stats will actually go down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 2: You are right, and that's us. That's how I pick up. Did that go the way you wanted?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: That goes the way you wanted?
Speaker 3: Of course you did.
Speaker 2: You got there's three of us here. Look you're and.
Speaker 3: That's sometimes you have to fall. Giant has the fall for other people to be giants. I was a giant last year. I'm falling this year for one of you guys to be a giant. It's understandable. It happens.
Speaker 10: Nice comeback, Yeah, pick up the fireball, take a swig because It's next segment is brought to the Fireball the Ballsy Pick of the Week college football segment.
Speaker 2: So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or fan. And this week I know the ballsy pick. A couple of us have this South Carolina Vanderbilt game, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy by around and reignite that rivalry.
Speaker 1: Flying gentlemen, LSU money line versus.
Speaker 3: Alabama, because we wait that game? Did you not read the text message?
Speaker 2: I read the text mess. Let Taylor go first. We'll talk about that in consistency is of Alabama. Garrett.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, brother, but you we've been down to baton ruers Louisiana. We saw him playing against for last year. There is maybe not another stadium.
Speaker 2: That rocks like that. Actually, Knoxville goes pretty hard.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie, but I'm gonna take LSU money line versus Alabama.
Speaker 2: I want to bet on this game so badly, I just can't. I can't get myself to do it because you're right. The environment plays a factor in the shitty part with Bama. There are one hundred and twenty eighth and penalty yards this year. We obviously seen it go down in Tennessee. Yeah, but it wasn't just Alabama. There are in Tennessee had launch one hundred and thirty second in converting third and long. Shout out the boy Jos Josh paid. I was watching the show last night. They're also tenth in third and shorts. So the key is, obviously, as you guys know, is staying ahead of the chains and Bama they're they're brutal in any third and long situation. There's playoff implications like it's gonna be rock and I just can't. LSU won five of the last six at home against ranked opponents. Alabama lost three to the last four on the road to ranked opponents. I don't know. I'm not gonna better. I'm not gonna from all. Your stats are basically going towards LSU. But they're all in a way in a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you look at the way Alabama, any stat goes George Alabama, Yeah, yeah, which is which is the best thing to do for Alabama?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what we really want to do this week? Third and twelve? That's our sweet spot. No one ever says that. But you saw the way LSU struggled with the running quarterback at A and M. Yeah. Yeah, and you got mill Row. Obviously you got tape out there. They didn't have. They didn't have time to prepare for Marcel Reese. Is it Marcell Reese? Marcell Reid? I yeah, I don't know. And part of me it's like, I like it seeing LSU in the environment. I like watching Bama. I kind of want Alabama to win. So I just I'm staying away from the game. Fair enough, Delany your ballsy pick of the week.
Speaker 3: You go for it, man, No, you got it.
Speaker 2: Well, we're both talking about South Carolina, Indy go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so he just said it balls pick. We got South Carolina at Vanderbilt home team. Sorry JB. Sorry my guy, Sorry man, Sorry, dude, I'm taking Vandy money line. Look, when you got Tim Beck and Jerry Kill, two offensive coordinators running that system, they gonna find ways to get that ball in the end zone. First downs, move the chain.
Speaker 2: You think so again, said d Line.
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: I really think so. I think this is gonna be They've been upsetting a lot of people. People are shocked what Vanderbilt has been doing. I think this could be another game where they take that gold post and take it to the river. And I'm huh, yeah, it don't matter. South Carolina is a good change. They just want to tear it down because South Carolina beating the team like South Carolina after they just beat Texas A and M. That is big for Vanderbilt to come in take a team down like that, and I'm seeing them doing it. So I'm taking money line Vanderbilt.
Speaker 2: I think we would be beside ourselves if we didn't let the boy JP come up and talk about South Carolina a little bit for this.
Speaker 3: Game, give us another speech that this is the number one family. I trust me. I saw him on the side.
Speaker 2: Lie no, yeah, I mean there's there's no speech for this game.
Speaker 11: The lady picking Vanderbilt if we've learned anything about college football and Deladey it said, de lady doesn't know college ball, and I.
Speaker 3: Hit, no, you don't.
Speaker 2: Tell you. That's your season total with the NFL. We ain't talking college.
Speaker 3: No, that was everything.
Speaker 2: That's all of it. That's what I just said. I know, listen, he's he's trying to put us.
Speaker 3: In a blend. Regardless, feel we feel good.
Speaker 11: If we're going opposite of who Delaney's picking, I would say Vanderbilt is sort of built like Texas A and M. They have a rushing quarterback that can make plays happen, but he can't throw that well. True South Carolina's defense, what do we say every week our d line, our front seven is that is stout nasty. So we go see we come up to Nashville. Unfortunately I will not be there. I have to go to a wedding in England because I went there at A and M either and we didn't lose. You gave a good speech, though I did give a good speech, and I feel like they did listen. And so one little tidbit I do have for them and for the country would be the dragons don't get bigger, your armor gets stronger. And right now we have a whole new set of armor in our lockers in Columbia, South Carolina, and this week is going to be the first week that the nation sees this new armor of South Carolina football. And we're not looking back.
Speaker 3: I'm still taking Vanderbilt.
Speaker 2: Bobby is going to be running for his life.
Speaker 3: I'm still taking Vandy, Doug.
Speaker 2: I'm telling here's where I'm getting spicy with us.
Speaker 1: If South Carolina was ranked in the top fifteen, I can see Vanderbilt winning this game. South Carolina is unranked. Vanderbilt has this like we beat Alabama, we hung in there with Texas. They have this like vibe about them, or they go after giants. I think in their mind they're not viewing South Carolina could the giant that they absolutely could be.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: I think loses this one.
Speaker 3: I think they are and.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm fully secure and I'm not winning the SEC now.
Speaker 2: I'm fully safe. I'm not taking in the Vegas. I kind of already am. But I would love this one. I'd just like to get this. I love the juice and I know I gotta make this pick balls. I love the juice coming out after that South Carolina win last week, he saw the locker room with Beamer and all those boys getting hype. He brings his wife in. Here's how I'm making a ball z. I'm taking the line and you're gonna move it. No. Minus seven and a half. South Carolina plus plus one thirty two plus one thirty two. Those are ballsy odds. South Carolina's gonna beat this team's ass. Povey is gonna run for his life against Stuart. He's already liked it. I like the games. They got a nasty dealer they do. They got a nasty deal doom. But so that's how I'm making the balls, make a beautiful lady, making them.
Speaker 3: Sound like giants, and that's what they do. They crush giants.
Speaker 2: So I like that. No, no, no, you are they saying the opposite.
Speaker 3: We're saying, y'all saying South Carolina's giants. On defense, y'all saying on defense they're giants. Pretty much? Did you just say that we got in the show?
Speaker 2: We have to in the show. They got a nasty d line.
Speaker 3: Same thing we need.
Speaker 2: Immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it don't matter. But Vandy ce y'all as giants, So you gotta think about it's Vanderbilt. They see those that those dudes are giants.
Speaker 2: This game is going to be exciting. But I do like South Carolina and like, yeah, whatever it is, what it is, fan calling parlay, Yes, play it. We got Nate Dog back in the saddle, Nate Dog back in the saddle. Yep, yep, so I don't have it.
Speaker 1: True Classic, right, yeah, all right. The calling segment is sponsored by True Classic. You see the boys sitting in front of you, We are all wearing a True Classic besides the lady's jeans. For good reason, True Classic does not make those Look at the chest on both these gentlemen right here, look at the shoulders, look at the arms. They look good in real life, but with this T shirt on their body, they feel a whole lot better than they look, a whole lot better. The True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up with the True Classic, so be sure to give them a shadow in our comments here. Using our socials, We're gona use hashtag True Classic Caller for a chance to win. All you have to do in this hashtag True Classic hashtag True Classic Caller. You put that in the compensation. You are now able to possibly win a gift card to get.
Speaker 2: You some of this, and you will get a gift card to boy Ryan, the CEO for True Classic. He loves, he loves Dish, gift he loves True Classic.
Speaker 1: Call upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at true classic dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's see it, let's see this.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, based, I already got I see yeah, I say that, I see, I see see. I see what's going on here? What's up man?
Speaker 2: Happy Election week? Boys? If you're not familiar with me, I was on the fan call in a little bit earlier this year.
Speaker 12: I had a disgusting, vile, owing three performance and that's on me. But the boy de Lamy Walker and the boy Willie C gave me a nickname, Nate Dog the dog. Well guess what, boys, Hungry dogs run faster when those lines come out on Monday. It's like the owner taking the dog to the backyard and throw in the bone.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking getting.
Speaker 12: After hunting down picks to put money into boys pockets. Now, since it is election week, we have a little three leg military parlay cooked up for y'all. I'mnna be honest. Forty five has been talking shit on Twitter all day. It's getting me fired up. I'm filling American as hell, and that's why we're riding with the troops. First, we're going Navy usf under fifty seven and a half. Apparently there's gonna be some bad rain going on in Florida this weekend. Next, we're going Army minus five and a half at North Texas Army straight up bullies, dudes, they shoved dudes in lockers before the game even starts.
Speaker 2: Armies legit.
Speaker 12: And lastly, we're going Air Force plus ten and a half versus Fresno State.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 12: If you're not riding with the troops Parlay this weekend, you're probably kneeling at the national anthem. Take your fucking hat off, stand up, have a little bit of respect. Just invest a little bit into this.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 2: You don't even have to watch the games.
Speaker 12: Just show your support for the troops. Shout out the boys, Shout out the locker room, shout out true classic, Shout out the troops.
Speaker 2: Let's make some fucking money. Man, you're I love it. No, he is, he is by far we're riding.
Speaker 1: There's there's not you don't, dude, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Do we know the odds? Good job, Jared, Okay, we produce the show. I can't take.
Speaker 3: You want to see.
Speaker 2: We don't see the call until literally right now.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, good job.
Speaker 1: Hey, somethings up the boys having a brain human No, I'm not good job you.
Speaker 3: Know the guy who gave us the numbers ain't here anymore.
Speaker 2: Good job, Hey, thank you for tuning in six am Thursday, six am on Thursday. Make sure you're subscribed. Leaving comments with the boys. We appreciate you showing up. We appreciate you watching this whole thing. We love you. Big hugs, tiny kiss Let's make some Can we just do one more time?
Speaker 1: Pumpkins in the chat, one more time, just one more hard time giving it up.
Speaker 2: I'm having a hard time giving it up. It's just one for South Carolina too. That's crazy. Pump gives it the chat. Bake hugs, kind of kisses. Please subscribe.
Speaker 3: Let's go