Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Seacrest christ a Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Kiss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very interesting back here on a Wednesday morning, Seacrest with you. Thanks for listening to us. Sunshine Hi's in the mid seventies eighties Inland. We're about to pay a bill. We have jingleball tickets for you to in every hour this morning. Now it is the fiftieth anniversary. Let's go take a little walk down memory lane here to the back room long before birth of all of you, including me. H maybe no, Anyway, the Kiss was born on this day, October twenty second, nineteen seventy five. Sure, wow, you've heard of the nineteen seventy five but did you know nineteen seventy five was the birth year of Kiss, which flipped from kk DJ with another station that it was on this frequency in because it used to be an AM station. Fine, but back then, who knew the Kiss FM would become what it is? And I, for one, listened to KISSFM via I had someone that lived in La I did not know it was like a pen pal tape Kiss FM for me on cassette tapes and send them to me as a high school student back in Atlanta, because I heard how cool it was.
Speaker 1: That is wild.
Speaker 4: How did you find, said pen pal?
Speaker 2: You can find that.
Speaker 3: I had that kind of idea, like someone that you just like an exchange student, came to Atlanta and I'm like, you live, and where do you live? Orange County? Is that near La? Is that there where Rick these works? Could you record Kiss FM? I sent cassettes, blank cassette tapes out, like boxes of them, and they would record Kiss and I'd listen all the DJs back then, this a guy named Domino of all kinds, all kinds of people used to work here, and I just dreamt of being here. So that's like it's a special significant thing and it's cool to work at where you were a consumer, where you in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: R Yeah exactly. It grew up listening to Kiss.
Speaker 2: So will it live for another fifty years?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I won't, but I hope it will, or maybe I will. I don't know who knows. I think you will in these days and age is who knows. All right, let's see we are paying your bills. Let's do that next. And we got a lot to get to today on this Wednesday, moving through closer and closer to the Halloween too.
Speaker 2: On kiss. So let's uh, let's talk about this for a second.
Speaker 3: I think we have touched upon this recently too. It just depends on if you're into the person or not. Like, if you like someone and they have a weird habit, it can become cute. Sure, but I think.
Speaker 2: My I'm just giving use something like.
Speaker 3: I think that me having a travel pillow that I like to put into my suitcase and take with me if I go anywhere to friends house, wherever I go. I think that's I think that's cool. I think I think it could be cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if someone likes you in that way, they could brush it off as cute.
Speaker 3: I think bringing my coffee bean, No, that's weird. It's cute because I like my coffee.
Speaker 1: Not creepy, that's weird.
Speaker 3: I think packing some things like that to go to someone's house is cute. It's not creepy. By the way, coffee is not creepy. It's just not it's not.
Speaker 1: You can just bring your bag. You can bring the bag of coffe, don't have to bring the whole machine.
Speaker 2: Well, I like my machine.
Speaker 1: It's just bizarre that you travel.
Speaker 2: I don't need to bother them.
Speaker 3: I can be in a guest room of bears, like I just made a wall to plug in.
Speaker 2: I just need an outlet.
Speaker 3: Seriously, I'm like, I'm so self sufficient house guests, like you have no idea.
Speaker 2: I roll in with everything I need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like five hundred bags, like self sufficient.
Speaker 1: Call that is like mm, but that's because you don't frame it positive controlling, high maintenance, high maintenance.
Speaker 3: It's not it's called it's extra, but it's none of that coffee. It's patching on my coffee beans. And it's my pillow I can sleep on. You don't want me to be around if I don't have my coffee or my pillow.
Speaker 2: You don't want that.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: I just know. It's called knowing who you are.
Speaker 1: Maybe or you're going to just be a house guess that's like, yeah, I'll use your pillow, I'll drink your coffee, and I'll enjoy my life just the same.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to do that. Wow, I mean I know what I like. I know.
Speaker 3: It's just like I know these are simple little things, guys. It's not creepy. It's it's I think it's totally cute. I think it's very charming.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Silence all right now. Another example of this would be when how do we even think about this cute or creepy?
Speaker 2: Let's just go through a list, right listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was telling you guys that I like to take pictures of strangers sometimes if they're like holding a baby.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Well, let me finish. It's like the other day I was at the Charger game and the people right behind me was like, these two moms, like new moms, and they both had babies that were like maybe seven months old. If there a stranger baby without them, no, I turned around and I said, you guys look so cute. Let me take a picture of you and I'll send it to you. And so I like, I took it, and then I then I sent it to them and I gave it to them just because it was the moment, Like I was like, no, in your ca it's in your camera roll, in my camera roll.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was jogging over the weekend and there was a there was a a dog I guess a mom babysit or whatever, and there was a baby, no size, of a ruler running in front of the mom or the babysitter.
Speaker 2: You know, the height of a ruler, maybe.
Speaker 1: Twelve there's no way the baby was twelve inches all. Maybe twenty four, maybe thirty and whatever.
Speaker 2: The baby was like wobbling a one year old.
Speaker 3: I had on two feet ahead of the adult, and I was jogging, and I thought, oh, I'm going to scare the guardian or the parent if I go too fast a child while they're toddling. So I backed off and I stopped, and I made eye contact. I'm like, I'm just just walk them and walk my you know. I wanted to think I was running for the Yeah. But anyway, so that was not creepy. That would have been creepy. I think if I had a run, maybe past the parent. So we found this list of like other stuff. Is it cute or creepy?
Speaker 1: Let's go keeping your childhood doll in your adult bedroom creepy weird, Right, it's a no for me.
Speaker 2: It's creepy.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's creepy.
Speaker 1: You have one, it is.
Speaker 4: I don't have one.
Speaker 2: But she's a Harry Styles pillow case and she's with Robbie.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, this one. I fall int a Tanya category. Smelling a loved one's clothes when they're not home because you miss them.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so cute.
Speaker 2: That's weird for a fume when if someone's gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, wearing clothes that match your pet.
Speaker 4: This is so cute.
Speaker 2: I actually think it could be cute.
Speaker 1: It's a no for me.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of work, but cute. I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: Texting good morning every single day at the same time.
Speaker 2: Not the same time and the same thing, but creepy.
Speaker 4: It's not creepy at all.
Speaker 2: That's actually considerate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I think it's weird the very exact same time every day. It's like, but it loses it loses the meaning. It's like, oh here it is again. It only becomes annoying.
Speaker 2: You could say different ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be different times, but like, I don't know, I think it's considerate to.
Speaker 1: Be honest with That wasn't the list. It was every single day at the same time. That was what was on the list.
Speaker 3: Say that way, I want to play, Like the thought of it every morning is nice.
Speaker 1: I thought of it fine, cute, but it doesn't need to be so it doesn't need to be every day, like, just do.
Speaker 4: It one day every day.
Speaker 3: The award for harshest Person here goes to you, because harsh, that's harsh.
Speaker 1: I think there's another word for it. I don't think I'm harsh. I think I'm a realist. I'm a realist.
Speaker 3: Pragmatic Fine, The War for Pragmatic Prestige plaque goes to you.
Speaker 1: Tough love, baby, I love my good morning text.
Speaker 4: I would be so sadif I didn't get my good morning text.
Speaker 2: I understand. I look forward to them.
Speaker 1: You know what my text with micro are like, hey, did you move that box on the side of the house because.
Speaker 3: We need to please to the Lord above. I never want to be that person, can you? I never want to be that person at the restaurant that they don't talk to each other, that couple I do not want to talk to each other.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that. I'm saying I see couples that don't SPA is weird. I know I don't want to be them.
Speaker 1: And that does break my heart when I see that.
Speaker 2: Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Why do they call it Wetness Day with the D Wedness Day? Because I say it because that's how you spell it right? But why do they spell it with a D? Doesn't make any sense because we don't say it's like a way A lot of words are spelled. How much time have you spent writing wedded in this Day with that D over the years?
Speaker 2: A lot of time.
Speaker 1: I know it's weird, so I chat.
Speaker 3: Gpt to it because I was curious about this wedd This day comes from the Old English Woldenness doug doug, which means Wolden's day was a major god.
Speaker 2: Woden or Odin was a major god back in the day.
Speaker 3: Thursday comes from a Thursday, and Friday comes from Friggs Day. All mythological names I did. I However, many years have been on the planet, more than twenty two. I never knew that fascinating friggs day. She's called that Friggs Day's coming up soon?
Speaker 7: Love it?
Speaker 2: Friggs Day.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really roll off the tongue.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Well, neither's wedding of this dayDay since day?
Speaker 2: All right, listen, I came in with my own training report.
Speaker 1: It's a di y here, so exuse MEA I'm taking.
Speaker 3: Over right, caught my Derek cuff none for a long time. He's on Extra now. He was interviewing Kristen Bell and Adam Brody the show. So because it was Derek and it was Kristen and the show you keep telling me to watch, I was like, Oh, I need to pay attention.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it yet. I'm going to I'm saving it's in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Literally. The season two comes out this Thursday.
Speaker 2: About three dropped.
Speaker 3: I got sidetracked the Diplomat three with Kerry Russell and I saw that too.
Speaker 1: It came up on my feed too.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, so, anyway, listen to this. Derek made this confession.
Speaker 8: You know, when people have asked me in the past, they're always like, who would be your dream partner on Dancing with the Stars, and Iana.
Speaker 2: Be honest with you. Okay, okay, you've been like my number one for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Derek, do you know that I tip over all the time.
Speaker 4: She told me, I feel like I would.
Speaker 1: Need a lot of herself.
Speaker 2: I'll turn you from a tipper to a dipper.
Speaker 3: So she heard that, so she seemed flattered and intrigued. But my question is Derek is married. Derek is married to Hailey. Kristen Bell is married to Dak Shepherd happily. But is it strange? I found it to be strikingly strange that Derek, who's married, said to Kristin, who's married, You've been my dream, my dream for years.
Speaker 2: You've been in my dreams. What I wanted to know.
Speaker 4: My dream?
Speaker 2: Is it my dream dance partner for years?
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it's like if a if a beautiful woman told Michael siciny yeah, that she's always wanted to dance.
Speaker 2: With him been the dream dance partner.
Speaker 3: I don't think that would just to me, it would I would think a little bit more about it.
Speaker 1: If Michael was a professional dancer, I don't think I would look at it as something bad.
Speaker 3: But as you know, but for years, the woman comes up to Robbins, you know what, Robbie, I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing you in the hallways at the firm, and I just vully for years. I've wanted to be your dance partner for years. Why did that strike me?
Speaker 1: Oh, Tanya's clause would come out for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'd be like n O, g O get out the details.
Speaker 3: It does beg the question, you know in some couples, I guess within those couples, you can say, hey, I don't know. It doesn't have to be a famous person, but can you say, like a real person in your real circle is.
Speaker 2: Your dream anything forget fame?
Speaker 3: Like could you just could you say, like, oh, you know what, Betty from down the block been my dream dance partner for a long time. I don't think so Betty Betty's but she's a great dancer. Those hips, they don't lie Betty's hips lie? H Do you talk about like other attractive people when you see them strangers, Tanya, Like when you say that guy's cue Robbie should do your hair like that.
Speaker 5: I do point out different men's hair for him. I'd say that look really hot on you, But I don't. I don't go googo gogga over guys in front of him.
Speaker 3: I've been in like I've dated before and full stop. I've dated before, but I've dated in at times, not in the long relationships, but in like the dating sort of relationships. Someone will go that guy's, oh, he's really cute, and then we'll say it again. I'm like, I got you the first time. I don't need two times he's really cute.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you need to. Maybe they didn't hear your response, like you need to respond on.
Speaker 3: How many times do I not clock something? I'm like, I got it. I don't need twice. I understand. Yeah the first time.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. You don't need to twice. All right? Coming up?
Speaker 3: Have you ever felt a sneeze coming on? That tickle, that tingle, and it's not a good time to sneeze. You're like embarrassed and panicked that you sneeze, But you don't want to pass anything else. You don't want to send that sneeze somewhere else, another place.
Speaker 2: So what do you? How do you? What do you that way?
Speaker 9: Who knows?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's gotta get out. I will get into that. Hang on KISSFM. So how do you stop a sneeze? It's just random, but it's found interesting when you feel it common at a bad time.
Speaker 2: It's very simple.
Speaker 3: Firmly press your tongue against the roof of your mouth, because I sometimes will get that tickle about the sneeze in a very quiet moment, tongue to roof of mouth.
Speaker 2: Try that.
Speaker 3: Today's quote nobody is busier than a person not interested in you.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is Kiss FM almost seven o'clock this morning. All right, Sisney's got the headlines first, What you got.
Speaker 2: Kiss FM headlines with Sisney Well.
Speaker 1: Governor Gavin Newsom warned that food aid for millions of Californians could be delayed at starting November first if the government shutdown continues. The LA City Council approved up to five thousand dollars in cash rewards for tips that help solf precious metal theft cases, pending the Mayor's approval. HBO Max will immediately increase all subscriptions about ten percent regardless of your plan, and Los Angeles has been chosen to have a team in the first season of the Women's Professional Baseball League, along with New York, Boston and San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Kiss FM. So we have Halloween creeping creeping up on this.
Speaker 3: Coming here, some Halloween music, Come on, Halloween back. I mean, have Stephanie here, Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Are we gonna call it sick? I f with her the whole thing again. Sure, are all right, Stephanie?
Speaker 2: Good morning? How are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 10: I'm You're okay? How are you?
Speaker 3: We're okay too? So what's the deal? The devil costume. The neighbors are upset. Tell me what happened. Let's break it down.
Speaker 10: Okay, so mighty year old daughter is going as a devil for Halloween. It's the cutest costume. It has flowers on it. I sent you a photo. Actually, I don't know if you've got it, but it's I love it and she loves it. Anyway, the two kids she was gonna go trick for treating with, they just told her that they can't anymore because the parents think the devil costume is inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Well, how are the kids here? We're in the devil costumes?
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is a very I have the picture now. It's a playful pitch for it.
Speaker 2: It's playful. The whole thing is very playful.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: However, however, there are and I understand, you know, it does have a negative connotation, and you know, some people take the devil and the spirit of the devil very seriously. I'm wrong with that at all, So I kind of understand it. But again, it is Halloween, Like you could really get upset about a lot of things, right, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Think about K pop Demon hunters. There's gonna be so many demons this year.
Speaker 2: And they're not good demons.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, it's just Halloween. It's make believe. I can't believe two parents are making such a big deal out of this.
Speaker 3: I think if to suspend a little bit on a Halloween, like have to just hold back around.
Speaker 5: But I think her this is not her guys, this is her daughter not being invited to go with her friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying, think everybody needs to get over it for Halloween.
Speaker 4: Whether these parents are not tried talking have.
Speaker 1: You tried talking to the parents stuff?
Speaker 10: I'm I'm trying to figure out if that's like what I should do.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 3: There are worst costumes as you get into the older agents. Well yeah, but I'm talking about like when you get into the teenage years, it could be worse.
Speaker 2: So it's like, hey, thank you devil, what a blessing. It has flowers on it. Yeah, it's very playful. I mean it's super cute.
Speaker 1: Show the parents the costume. Maybe they're they're picturing something worse in their head, right.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 10: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really frustrating.
Speaker 3: How about a little lighting up message to the parents and then you know, maybe your daughter change. I mean, there's only so many options. She doesn't go she changes the outfit, Like, what are we going to do? But I think that you maybe could try and push the parents on this and have a little fun. The picture says a lot. The picture makes it like it's cartoony. It's a character.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just like the playful devil costume that any kid would wear at the interest.
Speaker 2: What what candy you giving out this year?
Speaker 10: Oh, it's a mixed bag. You're ready to get the mixed bag of minis?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's nice. I like mini.
Speaker 10: Reces, mini Eminem's, like you know those big variety PACKSLF.
Speaker 3: Good luck on this, and I think you're in the right Thanks Stephanie, thank you.
Speaker 2: Happy Halloween, it's coming. I think we're not dressing up.
Speaker 4: We are dressing up. Shoot, we have a plan.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, a plan you just tell as you are, Okay, perfect.
Speaker 2: I love this plan.
Speaker 3: That means you're gonna decorate meals, write in one thousand dollars to pay bill. Next what could it be coming up in a few minutes. We're making an addition, an announcement. We're bringing someone else onto the stage, or someone else's onto the stage major, our jingle ball, Let me do that eight o'clock. That announcement eight o'clock this morning, our jingle ball, new news here at Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: You don't like this one, and you're gonna know this one.
Speaker 3: And when I say this one, you're gonna want to get to the show faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might want to get your tickets now before we make the announcement.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole thing on TikTok. It's called Group seven. It started randomly. It's taken off crazily writing group seven.
Speaker 2: Can you just frame it?
Speaker 1: What is the best stuff? Does you know?
Speaker 2: Like like six seven?
Speaker 1: Like nobody knows where that came from, but it was just hysterical for a few weeks. Anyway, It came from a musician. Her name is Sophia James. She posted seven videos in one night just to see which one would go viral and like which one would show up in people's algorithm. It was her own little personal science experiment to promote her music, which I find quite genius that she did this and it actually worked. So each video was labeled group one, Group two and so on. So when she would release them, if you saw Group one video if you saw Group two video or Group five or Group six, that was your group. But for the majority of the people saw Group seven because that's the video that went viral, and then it turned into this like fake exclusive club that you almost felt left out of. If someone asked you if you were in Group seven, you'd be like what, and then you'd go on TikTok and search and make sure that you find Group seven. So you're in Group seven because that what you can be in Group seven. And I don't know how it spread so fast, but it did. It spread within like twenty four hours, and there is like brands, influencers, everybody was in on this and it was all for Sophia James to promote her new song So Unfair, which is.
Speaker 2: This good So Unfair Sophia James there.
Speaker 1: So the more you watch these videos, yeah, the more they show up on your algorithm, so the more her song is being played. And it's just crazy and amazing. Word worked and that TikTok built this community in hours time and millions of people were now just united because of this one video.
Speaker 3: So do you have fomo if you're not a Group seven, or do you have Jomo Jomo that you're not seven.
Speaker 1: Is like the cool people, Like we're laid back, but like we get it.
Speaker 5: My friends were at an event the other night and they all were posting videos and everybody was like, I wonder if everybody here is in group seven?
Speaker 3: See very it is? Do you know what Jomo is? Fomo and Jomo.
Speaker 2: Joy and fear the joy of missing out.
Speaker 3: Like like sometimes you know when you are you, you you want you want to be invited, but you don't want to go. Kind of thing that is the joy of missing out. Oh okay, but it's in your control to not go to not be there, but you want to be. You kind of want to be included, but you know you're not gonna go. Might be a wedding. You don't want to be not invited, but you really don't want to go to that wedding. So you jomo that invitation exactly all right? Coming up next jingle Ball tickets for you to win. And then I've got that announcement. We got an addition to the lineup at eight o'clock. Kiss, it's time to give away some jingle ball ticket. It's very excited. December fifth, the into it dem is jingle Ball. I got two condescens I East vailed Bianca. Good morning, Bianca, Good morning you are condestin number one. And Lianne and Lancaster, Good morning Contesta number two.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 2: All right you too.
Speaker 3: Let's get down on the biz. You're competing for jingle ball tickets. It's December fifth. It's that intuit dumb We're all gonna be there, along with a lot of great artists, the kid Leroy, Alex Warren, a whole bunch of artists on one stage. So it makes it fun. So we'll start with you Bianca, then we'll go to you Lillian Bianca. First you think about the answer here. Don't say it out loud, just think about what goes in the blank best blank, so best?
Speaker 2: And then what do you think the.
Speaker 3: Most common word would be to go next to best? That's what the panels are going to try and come up with. So you, guys, match er gets the most matches, so best? What what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Best friend?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, best friend? A good one, isn't he best friend? Match?
Speaker 4: Best friend?
Speaker 2: Two matches? Best friend?
Speaker 4: Is he going to be a clean?
Speaker 2: Scree engineer?
Speaker 11: I said best BUYE best bye?
Speaker 1: I just got a washer and drive from there.
Speaker 2: Actually all right, Bianca, not bad.
Speaker 3: That may be a record three in a row on that one, now, Lilian, Oh boy, I'm sorry there, but that's all right. Let's keep keep positive. Yours is blank machine. Don't say it out loud.
Speaker 2: Think the blank machine. What's it going to be? Blank machine? Okay? What'd you say, Lyle? Shoot?
Speaker 1: Oh oh my gosh, that's such a hard one. Snow machine?
Speaker 3: What kind snow No snow machine? All right, snow machine it is. We got sysney washy washing machine. And you just said I.
Speaker 4: Just said I was talking about party machine doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: My mind went somewhere else, and I didn't know if I could use the words I scrambled.
Speaker 2: Where could have gone? Dishwasher machine starts with an ass.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, newly wed life.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I you come on.
Speaker 1: It starts with an as machine hold it up higher?
Speaker 2: Well, who needs that?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, what's problem?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Lillan, who are we ruby? Yes, washing machine as well? Coffee machine? Dah coffee my see, don't even think of that one. You know what it was?
Speaker 3: It was not fair at all, both of you guys, so fair. It was not fair, both of you. We'll see you there beyond and we'll see Lianne.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Ryan, thank you welcome.
Speaker 3: Is that a thing or a person that you're talking about, Tanya, it's like a person.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a description machine, correct, Ryan's where did I get one of that?
Speaker 2: That's I don't want that.
Speaker 4: No, it's a person.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, I show up with my pillow, my coffee maker, and that machine never got it.
Speaker 12: Back on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: You know, this show spills into the wild for us, into real life. Yeah, lots of time. I'm also asked what y'all talk about this morning? I usually I don't even know if it was this morning, but I bring up like something we talked about at some point probably could have been any show.
Speaker 2: Like, really you talked about that? How long am I?
Speaker 3: I don't know, A long time talking about that one went on and on like the whole time.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's it spirals into other things like it. You know, it has a life of its own. It's exactly has legs. So you had dinner. Jr's on the phone, you're friend of a dinner with JR and his friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, JR And a few of our other friends. It's kind of like a work dinner.
Speaker 6: Jr.
Speaker 1: Works for RCA Records, and we were it was after a doja cat event that we did. All right happen and so.
Speaker 2: Well, Jr.
Speaker 1: You should just tell the story and see what Ryan thinks.
Speaker 7: I'll take Ryan. We went, we went to a dinner and uh, you know, so I flew in and you know, I said, okay, after the airplane, got a shoower, get ready? Yeah, a shower, get ready? And I forgot to bring a hair brush. Okay, so I call one of the other girls that are with us. I said, you have a hair brush I could borrow. She goes, sure, take her hair brush. I go my hair. Then we all met in the lobby ten minutes later. Okay, I have a hat on. They're like, why did you need a hair brush if you're wearing a hat?
Speaker 2: True, I said, it's not true.
Speaker 7: But you always comb your hair, Like isn't that natural? Like you get out of a shower, you put the odor nine, you brush your teeth, you comb your hair. Yeah, you're right, and like what happens if there's a situation I gotta take my hair, my head off.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: It's just like when I go to sleep at night, what if there's an emergency, I need clothes right by the bed in case I need to roll out fast. It's the same thing. You got to plan for scenarios.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I put always, Even when I go to the gym with my hat on, I put palm d or goop in my hair because I know at some point I might take it off and I want to look kind of like it's put together.
Speaker 1: That's so weird, weird.
Speaker 7: I win, you two.
Speaker 1: NJ are fine. He was literally He's like, Ryan's gonna agree with me.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: Ryan brushes his hair and puts a hat on.
Speaker 2: And also JR.
Speaker 3: By the way, sometimes I've had my hat on and then we go somewhere after I've had my hat on and I need to take my hat off and I need to be kind of close enough to mold into something. And therefore it goes there because I put the I pregamed the problem.
Speaker 1: Hey, The argument was he's he's not home, he forgot his hairbrush. First of all, you can call down to the hotel front desk. Else you could have just rang your fingers through your hair. And then just put the hat on.
Speaker 4: We're a guy. I would never never comb my hair.
Speaker 2: Well, this is why you're not a guy, because we do.
Speaker 4: I barely can comb my hair as it is.
Speaker 2: JR. We are aligned. You're a brother a thousand.
Speaker 10: I said.
Speaker 7: If there was one person that was agreeing with me, I said, Ryan is on my side on this. There is little Chad.
Speaker 2: Somebody knows me. His name is JR. Thank you Jan Ryan.
Speaker 4: By j I.
Speaker 3: He sounds like a yeah, he's a good time. Well, he sounds like a good time. Where was he flying in from Chicago?
Speaker 7: Time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: JR?
Speaker 2: What's even stands for? Whose? Yeah matter?
Speaker 1: What does it stand for?
Speaker 4: James Riley?
Speaker 1: No, it's jeff Rizzo.
Speaker 4: Oh that's his name.
Speaker 3: That's perfect, perfect jeff Rizzo. Tanya is a trending report. Then we got some Jingle Bowl tickets to give away.
Speaker 2: Tanya.
Speaker 5: Chris Jenner has one daughter on her lock screen. She yes, so she was on the podcast not Skinny but not Fat, and she said that her phone lock screen was her daughter Kendall, And she went on to say, I get a remark every single time by whoever I'm with, meaning her other children that are not on the lock screen.
Speaker 4: I find it.
Speaker 5: So hilarious because my dad also has a picture of me on his lock screen. It's literally just like the most random photo of just my face that he took, obviously, But I'm like, Dad, like, you have three kids, you just have me on your lock screen.
Speaker 2: What does he say to that?
Speaker 4: He just says he.
Speaker 5: Loves the photo so much. He just like it captures my essence. And I'm like, I love that, but you have multiple children.
Speaker 1: But deep down, secretly you do, kind of, like Marco, feel about that.
Speaker 4: They actually, yeah, I don't think they. I don't think they love it.
Speaker 3: Are you sure it's not a rotation, because another way to do it is rotation of the lock screen.
Speaker 1: Change the lock screens all the time.
Speaker 4: It's been like this for many years. But I thought at Christianner, oh, and she didn't say that it was like change. She didn't say that she changed it, but.
Speaker 2: I would imagine she would. It wrote.
Speaker 1: I know, maybe it's Kendall right now because it's like her on a you know, doing at you know, she's helping everybody out.
Speaker 4: What's your lock screen?
Speaker 1: Oh, Ryan's yeah, what is your lock screen?
Speaker 2: I don't want to show you.
Speaker 1: It's probably Georgia.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: No, it's got to be landscape or cool landscape.
Speaker 4: It's landscape?
Speaker 2: Why because I don't want to see where I live? All right? Coming up next, it's trees. It's like a farm in trees.
Speaker 1: No, Now I don't believe you.
Speaker 4: Is it a photo that you took yourself?
Speaker 1: Now I think it's a person that you don't want us to see. Maybe why are you so secretive all of a sudden?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: Say it three times so I get it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a look, it's landscape. Okay, what so let down?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with landscape?
Speaker 7: Its?
Speaker 1: First of all, it's landscape, okay.
Speaker 3: Second of all, it's actually quite cool to have landscape as your lock screen because now you don't know boom landscape?
Speaker 2: What's up? Coming? Up next? Getting me some jingle ball tickets?
Speaker 4: A kid, let me see your lock screen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do some talkbacks.
Speaker 3: I've been made of squeezes in we got here, but let us run through some talkbacks here.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you guys are having a good time this morning.
Speaker 3: Always the talkbacks, Tanya's the Giggles talkbacks. Now, these are insider Ieart Radio app, the kiss page that red microphone. So a nice talk back from Sean Nay Sean, what up anytime?
Speaker 2: Said us? Anything? Anytime about anything? Sean six too?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, Ryan. I just want to say thank you guys, man and let you know you are appreciated. Sometimes it gets lost in translation that maybe you don't feel like you're appreciated, but ass fans, we appreciate you man. You guys continue to do what you do and I'm blessed.
Speaker 2: That is very nice. Sean. Who is it?
Speaker 4: It's Sean. He won the Ford Mustang a few years ago.
Speaker 3: And the five drop it off right Yeah. Next is Kyle in New Mexico're listening on the iHeart Radio app. Sounds like he's having a great week. Here's Kyle.
Speaker 8: Hey there, Ryan, Tanya Sicity h. This is Kyle in album breaking New Mexico. Listen to you guys every day a while driving to work, and this week enjoying the beautiful views of our international hot air Balloon Fiesta. Something you guys need to come and check out.
Speaker 3: So I have to say, seeing a hot air balloon actually gives me joy, Yes, a multiple hot because being in one does not give me joy.
Speaker 1: No, I want that's out on my bucket list. I want to do that.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: And you were like holding on the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're in a wicker basket. Bro, You're in a wicker basket with a stranger. That's so romantic because there's a guy there. Yes, my case, there's a guy there. It's tiny, it's a basket. It's literally what you put your Easter eggs in. And then the flame goes up and you're like, this is this is what's keeping me alive.
Speaker 2: I am scared. Where's the chase van? Where is the chase van?
Speaker 1: How long is it?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing for me. It was way too long. Yeah, you get I was like, wait over a mountain. I'm like, I need to go over the mountain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like taking around the park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like a rubbed and down like the kid ride Jojo in the nine to nine wants to recommend an app to us.
Speaker 2: Here we go, let's shot it down.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, I was wondering if you are familiar with the new app that's called touch Grass. It's where your social media turns off until you can take a picture of yourself standing barefoot in a grassy area kind of interested.
Speaker 1: This is Jojo Jojo.
Speaker 3: I have not had I don't I don't have that app, but I love that app. Yeah you've heard of it because I definitely talked about.
Speaker 1: It on the Show's coming back to Me Now.
Speaker 3: But I like the idea. Here's Nicole. These are talkbacks inside a radio. Nicole in Cleveland left us a very sweet nostalgic message.
Speaker 9: Okay, my name is Nicole. I'm a huge fan of you, Ryan, Tanya and Siciny. I've been listening all the way since back in the day when you used to read Twilight over the.
Speaker 1: Year many Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I still listen to you on iHeartRadio. And today's my birthday. Thank you so much for all you do. I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, and thank you for that memory because I remember doing the show during our Twilight readings having the best time ever that well, Bella.
Speaker 5: Do you know Roger, Yes, they're bringing Twilight back into the theaters this month.
Speaker 3: Bella, I lost my marbles in that moment right there on the air live that day.
Speaker 2: I remember it like it was yesterday. I do too.
Speaker 1: I was at home getting ready because I did the show right after you at.
Speaker 2: The time that was a scene I climbed up a tree.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it was playing you were Edward?
Speaker 2: No he was Edward?
Speaker 3: No you Oh yes, I was I Bella and Roger from security was Edward.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The casting was wrong. Yeah, it's coming back twenty anniversary. Thank you for those talkbacks. We love that.
Speaker 12: On air with Ryan Seacrest, Young, Wild, and Free, two out of three ain't bad, good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a for interpretation. I'm an artist.
Speaker 1: You're an artist.
Speaker 3: You know two of the three, are you?
Speaker 2: Well? Two of the three for sure? For sure? Two of the three.
Speaker 3: Okay, So do you do you have out like when you were a kid growing up? I'm trying to think, did I have an allergy? I didn't have one allergy growing up as a kid.
Speaker 1: I don't didn't know and I don't you know. One asked, and we just survived.
Speaker 2: No one said, do you have an allergy to boloney? No? Do you have an allergy to any? No?
Speaker 3: No one asked me if I have an allergy to anything? And then as time goes by, new generation and peanuts become the big number one allergy for kids when they're younger, but they're no longer the number one allergy for kids. Now it's eggs. Interesting eggs number one. So the immune system I guess it learns. So over time the immune system is teachable. They I mean talk to pedutrition. But this article I was reading says the new recommendation after these studies as a whole, the consensus is to introduce exposure kids to peanut products from four to six months old.
Speaker 2: People can't even have it four to six months old.
Speaker 1: Well, when the twins and Severe were babies, like four to six months and then you start eating solid foods and things like that, and they got like but like their first teeth bombas, it's like this peanut puffy.
Speaker 2: I aren't even doctor.
Speaker 1: I saw TV mention that yes, and so bombas are perfect for kids because it introduces the peanut flavor and then from there you build off that.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons they say it went up for a while was because we were indoors more and we weren't getting a much vitamin D and that was having an impact over time, which is essential for the immune system.
Speaker 2: Anyway, eggs are you do? You eat eggs? Every eat eggs here.
Speaker 1: We all eat eggs. But Maxim was allergic to eggs. When we introduced it to him, his face like red, and then yeah, he all grew.
Speaker 2: It, cut back on eggs.
Speaker 7: I like him.
Speaker 3: But if I ate too many, it one's gonna start piling up egg whites to get some muscle, which they I didn't.
Speaker 2: Ever see the muscle.
Speaker 3: So I was like, Okay, egg you're not contributing to any muscle mass. I'm gonna back you off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, too many. My stomach turns a lit upside down.
Speaker 3: But the thing I thought was interesting was it's not that the eggs got any worse for more people. It's just that peanuts went way down and eggs held, so eggs held number two, which became number one. That makes sense, And someone around here is known for bringing in the most rotten smelling, hard boiled ones. Somebody but say it smells like that, a hard boiled egg that smells like that, I'm not so sure. I'm just not so sure that you go in of you smell system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it comes out the way it smells going in.
Speaker 4: It does not.
Speaker 2: It does. We will be the first to tell you, and I've been waiting for this morning.
Speaker 1: We're the ones trapped in a room with you for.
Speaker 2: Five hours exactly, come back.
Speaker 3: Peanuts is gonna wrap it up for us tailor Fates of Ophelia. Okay, tomorrow we are doing a Ryan's Roses, so check it.
Speaker 2: Here's what it is.
Speaker 3: It seemed like a kind of a petty disagreement over candy, but it might be the first clue that her marriage isn't what it seems.
Speaker 2: How could the fight over candy be.
Speaker 3: Assigned that the marriage may not be what she signed up for. We'll do that tomorrow morning. Have a good one. We'll see a first thing assistant. He'll take you to eleven o'clock. It's one or two point seven, because even don't forget two things on our website. If you want to get your bill paid, go and if you want to get those Jingle Bowl tickets go Otherwise I'll give.
Speaker 2: Them a wait. First thing tomorrow and all morning, All kiss.
Speaker 12: Thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure tobscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow