Speaker 1: Kabooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The clearing House of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the A A rewhere. Welcome into the podcast Dojo. No days off, not even on a holiday weekend. Now, we had the podcast on Friday and we're back again. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mallor and Danny G Radio. Danny, are you surviving the holiday weekend? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Early on this Saturday morning, cod is to my right. It's been a really good Thanksgiving so far, although only one of the football games was decent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well back back on Thanksgiving it was not. Yeah, it was like there was only the early game, although that was green Bay jumped out way ahead of the Lions.
Speaker 3: But yeah, oh I like that because Perfet was filling in on the board when Covino and Rich and I were doing the Dan Patrick Show on Thursday morning, was labbing about the Lions, and he even got into it a little bit with Nick Cope after the show was over desecrating the Chicago Bears. He was talking crap about the Packers and Nick Cope told him, you know what, Chris, maybe your team needs to win something before you talk.
Speaker 4: Smack.
Speaker 1: Oh man, look at that Nick Kopien right in his face there. Yeah. We got those Lions muscles though now because they won a few games, but they go kaput on Thanksgivings.
Speaker 3: Those muscles didn't flex quite right on Turkey Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I would like to thank this Thanksgiving that we had the Jim Mersey that came out on that story came out on Thanksgiving. They were like several good stories on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Greg Popovich grabbing the mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was a good one too. I mean there's some decent stuff, and I want to thank these guys because Thanksgiving, you know, we still have to work, right the radio station doesn't shut down and all that. And I did the show leading into Thanksgiving, so it's nice. And we've had big holidays. I remember, we've been NBA trades, they've been free agent signings. I think years ago I was doing a Thanksgiving show and Kurt Shilling signed with the Red Sox. I want to think, I want to say that happen on Thanksgiving. There have been NBA trades that have happened on Thanksgiving. So we've had over the years, we've had stuff. It's not like it's just completely shuts down. It's not like the month of what June right, the month of June and sports radio, which is generally after the NBA Finals before football gets going, it is kind of a waste land where you have to get creative, really have to get creative to make the magic. But Thanksgiving pretty good. So on this podcast, we've got parton issued vip baby, backscratcher or do we have backscratcher phrase of the week, and pop goes to the culture if we have time for all that, which we probably won't have time for. So whatever we don't get to we'll serve up as leftovers on tomorrow's podcast on Sunday when we have the mail bag as well. But we'll begin with this, so it's wonderful that you're chilling with us on Thanksgiving weekend since this is the Saturday pot. It's all about the life of Malar and Danny g Behind the microphone tails from behind the microphone, giving you the inside skinny on what makes us tick, not tick talk, just makes us tick. And this being feast weekend, I will start off. I'll go first here. So once upon a time, a couple of days ago, at Thanksgiving twenty twenty three, and me and the wife cooked up a massive, massive amount of food. Now it was a small shin dig. Normally in the past we've hosted Thanksgiving, and you know, my wife's extended family, which all lives in the area, would be here. But you know, the last couple of years, your grandparents passed away and a number of the cousins moved away, and so they were all hanging out in a town in Utah. Her one of her her aunts moved to Utah, and so they've got like this big place out in the out in the sticks, and so much of the other family went there. So we had a very small turnout, but we did cook up a ton of food. It was a small shined dig. Most of the families spread out. My family's all over the place. They go brother in Wisconsin, I got a brother in New York. I got cousins all over the place. But we did have a few cousins that are left in the area. My sister in law with her kids, she was there and we had all together, my younger cousins. We had a pack of like five kids and a few other people and now feeling very generous. Though feeling generous, on Thanksgiving, we issued a Malard pardon. A Malard pardon was issued. No turkeys were harmed at the Thanksgiving at the Malar Mansion twenty twenty three. Instead, we focused on Benny's brisket, and I sent some photos out on Friday, so if you want to check out what that looked like. But we made barbecue brisket, which it came out pretty good. I mean probably could have cooked it even longer. We cooked it for like fifteen hours. The thing was in there forever, but I probably could even cooked it even longer, because you got to cook the crap out of these briskets to get them to taste tafoy decent, but they can't came out all things considered pretty good. Made dozens of cookies, had a ton of oatmeal raisin. That's because the wife likes those, and then I like the chocolate chip and thanks to Alf the alien opiner back in the day. Thanks to Alf, the Alien of Pinter, he sent a little hack. We talked about this on the podcast this this TikTok video how to make perfect cookies cookies every single time. So Ever since then, thanks to Alf, my cookie game has got even better, even better cookie game, because there's a little trick you can do after the cookie comes right out of the oven if they sometimes they get too flat during the cooking process and you take like a metal you can take a cap to. I mean there's coupleys you can do it. Trying to think of what the actual thing is. I have like a I bought on Amazon. There's these little metal rings to like make biscuits. But you put them around the cookie right out of the oven and you shake it and it makes perfect cookies every time. It's awesome. So thanks to Alf for that. I use that trick. And we had everything. We had, you know, all the usual apple pie, pumpkin pie thanks to Costco, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese. My wife made delicious mac and cheese, had rolls, lasagna, somebody brought lasagna. There was all kinds of stuff and it was full gluttony. It was full gluttony on display a good time I think had by all. And now I'd made one mistake. I had fasted for a little too long leading into Thanksgiving, because in my head I was going to eat like back fifteen years ago when I was like really going for it in life, and I would just eat everything. So I thought my strategy would be, Okay, I'm not going to eat for a while. So I stopped eating on Monday, and I ate like a meal Monday afternoon, which is when I normally eat. If I eat, I eat normally in the late afternoon, and because I sleep during the day, so I get up and then I saw I'm not gonna eat Tuesday, I don't eat it Wednesday. And then we had a late Thanksgiving back on Thursday. So I ended up fasting for seventy one hours. I almost made it a full seventy two, but I had I had to stop at seventy one, so I went seventy one hours. But the problem is when you fast that long, at least for me, and you eat a big meal, your body reacts to that in a very odd way where you immediately have to run to the powder room, as they say on HTTV, and and then you have to drink like tons of water because you start cramping and it's a whole it's a hole to do. So I had that. I had that problem. But other than that, it was all It was all good. And we gave all the kids like tons of candy. We just gave them endless. And I don't even think they ate any brisket. I think all they did was eat nothing but candy. I think that's that's what they went for. But that was our our Thanksgiving. That was our Thanksgiving in a nut show. We had a great time. It was a lot of fun all that. What was your favorite side to go with the brisket? I love well, the mashed potatoes came out really good in the in the mac and cheese, those two were my That was my go to. So we had a good good amount of that. Although I caught in there a little late. I let everyone else eat first, so like everything was going quick. Even though we made a ton of food, everything was going quick. So but I was not a VIP baby. I was definitely not. I ate last I had cramps into the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a fairly quiet Thanksgiving at the Garadelli household.
Speaker 4: A couple of days ago. I was busy.
Speaker 3: Working, as I mentioned at the start for the Dan Patrick Show, so we had it all planned out. We could either go out to eat somewhere, which is like forty five dollars a person usually with those fixed menus that we talked about, yep. Or you could order a head and get a pas package meal to go and you go and pick it up and then bring it home and reheat it. So that's what we decided to do, and we ordered from lou Seals, which is a famous barbecue joint in southern California.
Speaker 1: I love lou Seals Good.
Speaker 3: Famous for those sweet biscuits, those sugar yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the biscuits covered in sugar. Yeah, those are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the apple honey butter.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're making me hungry here.
Speaker 3: After work I do the post production on the Dan Patrick Show. If I head to Woodland Hills to pick that up, I get to the restaurant, the parking lot is jam packed there because inside the restaurant it was completely full. Go to the takeout area and I tell them, hey, I'm here for the package free order. The girl's kind of rude and she's like, well, you don't pick that up here she lecturing you. She says, go across the street two blocks up and then go into the abandoned mall parking lot.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great.
Speaker 4: I'm like that sounds good.
Speaker 1: I was just like, it's like an adventure movie from the nineteen eighties or something. What are we doing here?
Speaker 4: Get back into my car.
Speaker 3: And now I'm frustrated because you know, I had to find parking and walk to the stupid restaurant and all that, and they didn't tell us that we don't pick it up from the restaurant where we ordered it from. So now I'm driving around in circles trying to find what she said was a truck, a cold truck she called it. Yeah, I find the abandoned There is a mall in Woodland Hills that now belongs to Stan Kronkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where the RAMS are going to be, right there's yeah, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 3: So I'm like I'm now driving around on RAMS property. The only thing I saw was it looked like some Good Samaritans were passing out turkeys, because there was a line of cars that had their trunks open, and I'm like, oh, somebody's feeding the needy. It's like a like, maybe it's the Rams or a famous football player that's passing out turkeys.
Speaker 1: Like a photo op. They usually do that for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: The photo exactly, no signage, nothing. So I'm sitting there, I'm typing in an address that's on the stupid email from the restaurant, and I'm like, maybe we missed something. Maybe they told us where to go and we're just dumb and we didn't recognize that. So finally I look over at the line of cars a little closer. I see Alexis and Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Benz really down on their luck.
Speaker 3: And it clicked when I saw a range Rover in the line. Wait a second here, that's got to be the line for Lucille's. And it was one of those huge refrigerated trucks, trailer trucks that was parked there. I get into the line and the girl comes over and she says, what time was your Lucille's order. She's not wearing Lucille's clothes either, by the way, ben So I told her. I said, well, you guys could have at least thrown Lucille's banner on top of the truck.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I got the food, I brought it back we reheated it. It turned out to be a decent meal. Okay, nothing vip about it. It was quiet. I want to go back to last weekend because we were in beautiful Palm Springs.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, you took the baby swimming.
Speaker 3: Right celebrating our one year wedding anniversary, and it was going to be Coha's first time in a pool.
Speaker 4: He's wearing his sunglasses. He looks like a little pimp. He's ready to go.
Speaker 1: Come on, Pippin.
Speaker 3: You know about Palm Springs. They're famous on the way there in the Coachella Valley, famous for those huge windmills yep, that helped produce energy.
Speaker 1: Whole valley of is endless as long as far as you can see their windmills out there.
Speaker 4: We're at the pool. It's a nice eighty nine degrees.
Speaker 3: But the waiter came by and he was like, oh, I'm sorry, we're gonna have to close your umbrella down, and we're like, damn it. So now the sun has hitting right on us and the baby. We couldn't take the baby in the pool because it was too windy. He looks at little CoA and he says, God, you guys have an adorable baby.
Speaker 4: I won't say anything. He's like, you see that cabana over there.
Speaker 3: These are those fancy cabanas that they rent out for like three hundred four hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they charge a ton of money for those, That's right.
Speaker 3: The dude, he's like, go ahead and go over to that cabana and I'll serve you guys over there. Oh yes, yeah, baby v I literally yeah, baby vip for the baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Coah's first complimentary cabana booo. And we laid there, took naps and had drinks and snacks brought to us like kings and queens for two three hours. CoA had his bottle so he really did have bottle service.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It was awesome. Ben.
Speaker 3: Now I know what it feels like to be a parent who gets to leave work early because they have something to do regarding their child. Always jealous of people that had a leg up on us because they had a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the But it is the ultimate get out of jail free card the kid. Right, you're you're set up and you don't have to go to any parties. You can blame it on the kid, you know, the kid's sick. I got to stay home with the kid, and you can. It's it's awesome because nobody can really question it, Like you just it's the kid, you know, and you're good, You're you're You're set up Danny for the next couple of years, right, you're saying, and really probably for until he's eighteen, so like that's a long time you're going.
Speaker 3: I had a running joke at one of my radio stations back in the day. The office manager left work early at least twice a week and always blamed it on his kids. Yeah, and I remember telling my morning show co host at the time, damn it, I can't wait till I have a kid so I could join that club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was an episode I think it was a Curb Your Enthusiasm years ago, and it was just about this. It was about the kid thing. Just use the kid, the ultimate excuse, the greatest excuse of all time, the kid. I did it for the kid, and you can't nobody can question it and all that. And sometimes you actually do have to do stuff for the kid, but other times you just don't want to go to do a certain location or or whatever, and you're just like, I got the kid, that's awesome. Yeah, you're living living large there. And how busy was it? Because you know, it's kind of weird time of the year because it was cool in the la or people go out to Palm Springs to get away. But I don't know if people assumed it was gonna be that hot out there last weekend.
Speaker 3: Seems like that resort is busy on the weekend and kind of like a ghost town right now during the week.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Gotcha? All right, we have the backscratcher, and the question is did we get in it's Thanksgiving week? Danny, did we get zero, zero, won, three or four reviews? And this is the Apple podcast page. Now we give this disclaimer all the time, but we do the backscratcher every Saturday pod and we give back. We will read your comments from the Apple podcast page. Now, we don't care whether you leave a comment or not. The people that run the podcast department at iHeart, they're the ones that care, the people in the corner office over there. This is not some kind of Mickey Mouse operation. They burst into flames if we don't have any reviews. So, Danny, do we have zero, one, or three or four reviews this week? On the backscratcher on the Apple podcast.
Speaker 4: Page number one, number one.
Speaker 1: Danny, you are wrong. We pitched us shutout this week. We had none bupkus, zero zipo. Unfortunately we did not.
Speaker 4: It would be wonderful if we were pitchers for the dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly, well, or I think it was more like we were rookie Betts at home, you know, in bat at bats we had zero hits in four at bats or five at bats or whatever. But we would love to love for you to help us out, Danny. Make sure to put the description in the description on this podcast. You can see how you can write a review on the Apple podcast page. We don't think you're able to do that unless you have an Apple product, right, Danny, We don't think that's allowed. We're not sure, So check that out write a review. My right hand was getting a workout in order. It's time for It's time for the phrase of the week.
Speaker 4: The phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: The phrase of the week this week is phoning it in now. This comes from my friend Jerry in Baltimore. He was requesting this as the phrase of the week because I had the Gremlins attack earlier this week. Danny, the gremlins attack the Malor mansion in the middle of a wonderful radio show, ranting and raving, and all of a sudden it goes away. The line drops, the broadcast line drops, so we're scrambling and ended up having to drive into the mothership, which is a long, painful drive, but drove it to the mothership. Now, I'm told Danny the company is going to make sure I have a backup line in the future in case this happens again, although I have not yet received said backup line. But the line went down, so I had to go in and as my friend Jerry says, I phoned it in. I phoned it in. Now, where does the phrase phoning it in comes from? It is the phrase of the week here on the podcast, and so we'll start with this the beginnings of the phrase. It's not that old the phrase because the phone's not that old. Right, So again, phoning it in does not come from the Bronze Age. It does not come from medieval time. They didn't know where the phone, what is a phone? So the roots of phoning it in it can go back to the world of actually journalism. There's two theories on this. The main theory is the journalism theory. But there is one absolutely opposite that from the theater. But we'll start with the one phoning it in from journalism. And this goes back less than one hundred years to the nineteen thirty, so almost one hundred years ago. Nineteen thirties, so ninety plus years ago. And the theory was in the newspaper business, back when there were these things called newspapers, and they really mattered. It was a big deal to be a newspaper. The journalists were very busy and they were filing stories. They were chasing the next big thing, right, the next big story. They were working leads and all that, and so they didn't always have time to actually do the writing of the story, where they had to sit down with a typewriter back in those days and write up a story before computers. So what they would do instead they would phone their editor and tell them over the phone relay, hey, here's the story, here's how I want it written, and then the editor actually had to write the story based on the phone call. So the writer phoned it in and literally phoning it in, telling the person what to write the editor to put in the newspaper. So phoning it in. That is one definition which I think is the actual definition or the origin, the origin of the phrase phoning it in. Now, there's another theory that phoning it in actually comes from the acting and theater world. They have their own spin spins, spin spin, Spin, Spin, spin Spin, They have their own spin on this, and it also goes back to the same time period. So we're we're consistent that phoning it in the phrase originated in the nineteen thirties, the early nineteen thirties. Now, whether or not it was journalism, which I think because I know that still goes on today. I have friends of mine that are working in the newspaper business and they'll have to phone in quotes and things like that, although a lot of it's not done on the internet and you can just send an email, but sometimes I don't have time for that. But in the theater version, the acting version of phone it in, goes back to the nineteen thirties, and there was a joke. It was actually a joke among people in the theater, the actors that worked in the theater and all that, and it alluded to having a role so small, so unimportant, that it was possible to call on the phone rather than actually show up to the theater and appear on stage in person. That you could just phone it in. So anyway, either one of those versions of work, I think the journalism one's probably more accurate. But that is the phrase of the week, phoning it in, which we never do, Danny, we do not phone it in. A lot of people accuse me of phoning it in, but I had an actual broadcast line that went down and I was able to set the Land Speed Time Space Team Speed record or something like that. If I could speak, that would help. But make great time, and I usually only drive seventy nine miles an hour because I don't get tickets outside of Minnesota. In California, they don't give tickets when you go seventy nine miles an hour. But I did have to go a little faster in an effort to make it on time. So I was able to.
Speaker 3: Now, were you live from your cell phone as you were traveling?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do that. And the reason I didn't do it was because it sounded terrible because I did originally call in on the cell phone. I was like, you know, it's not really I wanted the quality. Eddie was there, so I had Eddie. I don't even know what any he talked about, but I I was gonna call in, make it like a bit, and I was like, I was so upset. I was like screaming in the car the whole time.
Speaker 4: You're like, was Iowa Sam there?
Speaker 1: Iowa Sam? Let's see what's he? I think he was there that day? Yeah, I think he was there. I thank god.
Speaker 4: Well everything was okay.
Speaker 1: Then everything was fine? Yeah, exactly all right. I think we'll get out on that. We'll save Pop goes the culture to the Sunday podcast with the mail Bag. I think that'll work out pretty well. It's Saturday, Danny. It's the twenty fifth day of November. What's going on in your world today? Anything special?
Speaker 3: Get to go to the park and get some sunshine. Oh and tonight gonna watch Benny Versus the Penny on the Lakers Channel.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you say like the Lakers, it's really the Benny Versus the Penny Channel. And it will air God bless lack of good programming on Spectrum sportsnet so CaAl. It'll air at six am this morning. I proper already aired three pm this afternoon. And eleven PM, so it was a late night showing. So three showings today and probably by the time most again here this in southern California. And then on Sunday we have It's airing again on NBC Sports Boston, NBC Sports Philly, Chicago, Bay Area, California, all that and the other channels. And then on Sunday we have our showing in New York on Sports Net New York, the Mets channel that will air at eleven thirty as our time slot. We have our own time slot that has been very consistent. We have been at eleven thirty on Sunday morning all NFL season, so we're very grateful for that. I got nothing much going on Danny this weekend here on Saturdays, kind of keeping it chill, low key because we got to go back to work on Sunday night, and we'll have another podcast. Another pod will be up and running. We'll have that for your fresh mailbag, and also because we didn't get to it today, Pop goes to the culture. Have a wonderful rest of your Saturday and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 4: Austa Pasta, my Felacia.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, hey, I let you go.
Speaker 1: All's get it right to it. It's Malard's amount of money. The Thanksgiving edition. It's I don't know if you know about this is this big holiday later this week. We've got smoke Runner. We already said hi to him, Lloyd in West Virginia. We didn't have time because I'm on the clock, five o'clock, four the clock. Just say hi to Lloyd. Hello, Lloyd?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Lloyd's very mellow, very calm, very balanced. And what do you do for a living?
Speaker 5: Lloyd?
Speaker 1: Tell the guy in biaber Dam, I deliver bread. You're the bread man. You're Lloyd the bread man Man. I liked it, all right? Cool, hold on, sick, Lloyd. We got Lloyd's smoke Runner. Smoke Runner, Who do you want to partner up with?
Speaker 3: I will partner up with my bronco brother, Justin Cooper or your weed brother.
Speaker 1: All right, Lloyd? Who do you want to partner up with?
Speaker 2: Lloyd?
Speaker 1: Are you there? Lloyd?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Who do you want to play with? You got me Eddie or Danny g Oh boy?
Speaker 4: Lloyd?
Speaker 1: Yeah. My theory in life is that life's all about decisions. You've got to make. You've got to make this. Are you ready Lloyd. Who do you want to partner up with?
Speaker 5: Lloyd?
Speaker 1: Which one on the show do you want to play with? Lloyd? Eddie? Oh, thank god, it's a great choice. A good job by you. I think you said no, no, you said Eddie said Eddie. He's a fan of Eddie. Should you just go to the bull That's play the damn game?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Smoke Runner in coop versus Lloyd and Eddie. It is the Thanksgiving edition. Category one Pilgrim, Category two, Family, Category three Stuffing, and Category four gravy. Smoke Runner. You are on the line first. You get to choose first.
Speaker 1: Let's go with Pilgrims.
Speaker 4: Pilgrims for smoke Runner, okay, and Lloyd.
Speaker 3: That leaves you with family, stuffing or gravy. Pick a category.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we'll go to the bullpen. Alright, we're going to.
Speaker 4: Going to the bullpen.
Speaker 1: He didn't got to batter out. He didn't get to batter out. All right, let's go. I'm going to bullpit. Jason in Ottawa. You're coming out. You're my long reliever, Jason. There's a lot of garbage time here. You know that was that was a huge Diris performance.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: The guy.
Speaker 1: Chris was very tough for Lloyd to make decisions.
Speaker 3: All right, Jason and Eddie, Jason family stuffing or gravy family.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: We gotta get yes started, all right, Smoke Runner and Coop. These athletes were born in another country. Forty five seconds on the clock.
Speaker 1: Ready, go, big Poppy. David Archie.
Speaker 6: Yes, uh, white point guard. He won two m vps, but Kobe should have won him.
Speaker 1: Yes. Uh, Spanish basketball player.
Speaker 6: His brother is pow Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh.
Speaker 6: He is a running back for the Eagles. He just got traded from the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Ja.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He's a he's a rookie, but not really because he was there last year but he was hurt. He played for the seventy six ers. He's got a couple of triple doubles already. Joelan b No, no, no, he's Australian.
Speaker 1: He's from he played at LSU Ben. Yeah, the Stifled Tower. Oh, Smoke Runner, Actually, you're not appearly, you're not high.
Speaker 5: Smoke right, you did pretty well, accurate, but not quick.
Speaker 1: He's got a slow he's got a slow, methodical pace to him. That's one hundred and sixty points one hundred and sixty points.
Speaker 3: All right, now bad Jason and Eddie up. Now this Jayson family, these athletes all have family members that also played. All right, forty five seconds on the clock.
Speaker 5: Go Lakers Hall of Famer the Mamba, Kobe Wright, current Warriors star. He's the third option bind Steph. No, no, he's a third No. Yes, Lakers number one pick this year. His dad is the big.
Speaker 4: Mouth LeVar Ball.
Speaker 5: No no, his dad is Lebar former Pacers sharpshooter, single handedly beat the Nicks in a yes, a Hall of Fame tight end with the Broncos. His brother is Sterling. He's now on a show of Yes, Warriors Hall of Famer, old school he shot free throws underhanded. No, no, no, his son's playing in the NBA like Scooter and uh uh the other drew. Uh. His son won the dunk contest. White guy with the clippers.
Speaker 1: You got were tied at once.
Speaker 5: Not bad.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they were looking for rick Berry there. I don't see race, but Blake, okay, very nice, Yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jason and Eddie are trailing.
Speaker 3: Correct, Okay, so smoke runner, you get to choose first, stuffing or.
Speaker 1: Gravy.
Speaker 4: Bravy here we go.
Speaker 1: You're more of a gravy gain.
Speaker 3: These athletes are all among the highest paid in their sports.
Speaker 1: Forty five seconds on the clock, go splash brother, not Klay Thompson.
Speaker 6: Repeat, No, he's the leader of the Warriors.
Speaker 1: No, not Klay Thompson. Curse. Best pitcher in baseball lay Krisow.
Speaker 6: Yes, he used to be the starter for the Dolphins, but he gets hurt all the time and he sucks.
Speaker 3: Repeat repeat, No, No quarter back for the Dolphins.
Speaker 6: Not Jake uh No, skip skip player on the Celtics. He broke his leg. All gruesome at the beginning of the season. Yes, a pitcher for the Red Sox, he sucks.
Speaker 4: He highest paid, Yes.
Speaker 1: A second basement for the Seattle Manners.
Speaker 4: He came coming.
Speaker 1: You guys, are you spent about twenty five Seconkins on Steph.
Speaker 4: Curry on stupid Ryan Tannehill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's been a while. You got one hundred and thirty points.
Speaker 5: All right, right, here we go, let's go Jason.
Speaker 3: Okay stuffing. These players either stuffed the run or stuffed shots at the rim. Forty five seconds go.
Speaker 5: Current Warriors star. He came from Oklahoma City. H Yes, old school NBA big man. He slept with a million women, he said, Oh yes, Hall of Fame Raiders defensive lineman. He's on the Fox pregame show Coming Long. Yes, former NBA big man from Africa, shot blocker. He sounds like cookie Monster.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: Former Buccaneers defensive lineman. Won a Super Bowl Wars. Yes, Steelers Hall of Famer nickname was Mean seventy five. Yes, kurrt Rams defensive lineman.
Speaker 7: Some people think, yes, wait for and you beat the one. There was some good work out of the bullpen. Jason means Jason out of the pengets no in.
Speaker 5: Long hand Golden ticket.
Speaker 1: All right, congratulations James, John Jason.
Speaker 5: I got Jason overwhelmed with the most I can't speak.
Speaker 1: I would like to all those I would like to retract my compliment to the smoke Runner that he wasn't hot. I would like to take that back. Can I get it was?
Speaker 5: It wasn't fair having Jacon and hot Awork come through.
Speaker 1: And that's step No one knows who Steph Furry is. He's not a household name. That's a one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Smoke Runer, you're gonna have a chance to win that Golden ticket on tomorrow's special early edition of the CFO Report, The Great.
Speaker 1: Jason promoting ahead got it's all about marketing. You got to promoted up?
Speaker 5: Has a field that a Canadian knows more about American sports than you do.
Speaker 6: Hey, he knew the answer, knew the answers. He's just he was just too high to comprehend.
Speaker 1: Well, know what he was doing was just Lloyd impersonation. What he's doing? Hell is he was he like, you know, hitting the hitting the peace pipe there while we were hanging out.
Speaker 5: He's the smoke round.
Speaker 1: How soon we forget Ryan Tannehill performance enhancement?
Speaker 5: Is Miller? Something Miller?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a little slightly difficult. There are there? It is Mallard's mountain of money. The Thanksgiving addition, I kind of like all compact in one, one tidy segment.
Speaker 5: Of radio a sense of urgency.
Speaker 1: Would you say, there's no pause in the middle there, there's no it's not disjointed like some things that we do here. We might have to make that a staple. We might have to right just one segment of I don't know what what you're talking about