Speaker 1: The second day, the guy on the phone with us says he had a real life hangover moment. You know, like the movie where the guys all go out and they party in Vegas, they lose a friend and have absolutely no memory of what happened that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do they end up with a baby and a tiger or so.
Speaker 3: One of the best movies ever.
Speaker 1: So this guy says something like that happened to him in real life, and now he wants our help try and piece things together.
Speaker 4: Let's talk to Aaron. Welcome to the show man, Hey.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Please tell me.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's kind of close, man, I mean, it was like a movie night. I need help.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, wait, first, do you remember much of the night.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you what I remember. I met a girl out at a bar, and then I know the night got out of control because a lot of weird stuff went down.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So run us through how that night. When started at the beginning with how you met the girl? What's her name?
Speaker 5: I think her name is Laurie?
Speaker 6: And you accept the scene for me? Are you out with the guys? Is this a bachelor party? Why were you at the bar?
Speaker 5: I met some buds at the bar. I mean, it wasn't like a you know, let's hang out all night thing. It's just like you'll meet us down there for a drink type.
Speaker 3: Of foot like a regular night and then got out of controul.
Speaker 2: We've all had those, like let's just get a drink.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know where my crew ended up going, so I don't really remember. So I met this girl in the men's room.
Speaker 2: What is that because like the women's room had a big long line or something. Why is she in there exactly?
Speaker 5: Why do you know the story? Were you there.
Speaker 2: Many a men's room before?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So she asked if I could hold her drink, and so you know I did, and I stood guard you know that gig, and so yeah, what a gentleman, right, And then we walked out and she introduced me to all the friends and I offered to buy around, right, So I figured, you know, i'd buy around.
Speaker 3: It was cool.
Speaker 5: She wanted to do tequila shots.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Laurie's fun. Yeah, she's a good time.
Speaker 2: He found her in the men's bathroom.
Speaker 6: Of course, she's a party listen.
Speaker 5: Usually I'm not into it, but she was really hot. And I wanted to impress it. Yeah, okay, so I did it, and we started off to night like just with shots, and then we did a few there, but that I remember moving to another bar and then it was just me and Laurie at the other bar.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, okay, so you went from the bar with all the friends and now somehow you two have just peeled off on your own.
Speaker 5: No, it was like the group rolled over to another establishment and then it was just me and her. That where it gets really hazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all's get wild with just you and Laurie teamed up together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, because I remember like a mechanical bull.
Speaker 4: Oh I love those Were you on the mechanical bull?
Speaker 5: Or was she was on the mechanical bull?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 5: Not really doing too well with all those tequila shops. Okay, far car over like fire hydrants at one point.
Speaker 6: Okay, so now we're outside the bar. All right, I'm guessing you puked in a back alley somewhere.
Speaker 7: I don't remember that, but if you were there, you might remember.
Speaker 5: I remember taking an uber ride. I'm going to guess home because this is where I really don't know. So the next morning, I wake up in bed in your bed, in my bed, feeling like horrible. Yeah, where's she wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that son of a night?
Speaker 5: That would have been a better movie ending. But yeah, I couldn't find my phone, but I found a taco receipt for sixty items in my pocket.
Speaker 4: Sixty six zero.
Speaker 3: This is awesome.
Speaker 4: You're hungry, Okay.
Speaker 7: Who goes and order sixty things?
Speaker 8: It's a taco you do? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So my phone was by the front doors. I found it. So I opened my phone and there's a two hundred dollars Uber charge discount.
Speaker 6: That's got to be because somebody got sick, and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's huge, right, yeah, No, not that the late night surges.
Speaker 2: You don't go out much to you.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing. So I got a message from the Uber driver and it says thanks for the best night ever.
Speaker 2: Wait, whata So they're not mad at you?
Speaker 6: I thought for sure they're charging you two hundred bucks because somebody vomited and they're they're pissed.
Speaker 3: So wait, did you? Now I'm wondering what the tacos? Did you find any wrappers in your room?
Speaker 5: No? I didn't.
Speaker 3: You gave them a bunch of tacos. Have you best night ever?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Have you looked at your Uber history? Like how long were you in the uber car for?
Speaker 5: I don't know you can figure that out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think. I'm not sure either.
Speaker 4: We're not We're not the best detectives, are we? But I know Alexis has hooked up with a few.
Speaker 1: Junior cops aka security guards, so maybe we could work some of those angles.
Speaker 3: I can try to help, that's true.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, though, I haven't heard from Laurie, Like she's non answer in my text and I need to know what happened.
Speaker 3: This is a weird story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So you do have Lori's phone.
Speaker 1: Number, mystery, and you've tried reaching out to her, and do you get anything back?
Speaker 5: No, she's not texting me back. So I really need to know what happened.
Speaker 6: It sounds like we should be calling the uber driver for a second date for good time, a good time and got.
Speaker 3: Your home safe?
Speaker 1: So are you not interested in going on another date with Lori?
Speaker 3: You just want to solve the mystery?
Speaker 8: I totally would.
Speaker 5: I don't want to solve the mystery.
Speaker 2: I don't know that we would call this a date. Just I don't know shots together I've ever had.
Speaker 4: It's got tacos, tequila shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rides.
Speaker 4: That sounds like the perfect date. Actually, I'm falling in love.
Speaker 3: Just this is a Disney movie.
Speaker 6: So we're calling to figure out if she knows what happened and for a second chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he.
Speaker 3: Got work to do.
Speaker 4: Everyone all right, We're going to play a song. We'll come back.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should try and get on his level some drunk memories.
Speaker 4: I love that, Okay to it.
Speaker 5: You won't remember the next segment.
Speaker 1: That's a risk I'm willing to take. We're gonna play a song, come back, and try and get your second date. Update next second. The guy on the phone right now, Aaron says he doesn't fully remember his hangout.
Speaker 4: The other night with a girl named Laura.
Speaker 1: Well MARII yeah, I don't even remember her name.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: But here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go around the room right now and each say one thing that we remember from his crazy night out.
Speaker 4: Alexis one word.
Speaker 2: Tequila, Okay, tequila.
Speaker 4: There was tequila.
Speaker 2: Brooke one word okay, Uber, there was an.
Speaker 1: Uber ride, yes, Jose, one word there was definitely top those me. I'm hyphenating this one men's restroom just because I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: That's where they met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where they Anyway, he woke up the next morning and found a two hundred dollars Uber charge plus a receipt for over sixty tacos in his pocket and a.
Speaker 2: Text from the Uber driver that the Uber driver had the night of their life.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: So he just wants us to call Laurie and ask what happened.
Speaker 4: Seriously, I have no idea. So there's a chance that we're gonna call and she might not even remember.
Speaker 5: Here Aaron, It's possible, but I definitely don't remember. I definitely need to know.
Speaker 2: You didn't never tell us.
Speaker 6: Do you remember anything with Laurie after you guys went to that bar?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, no, that was the last bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't even know if she was in the uber with you.
Speaker 5: I do not, Okay, I know I woke up at home, that's what I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought she'd be in the uber with you, but who knows.
Speaker 4: Let's find out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call her right now and ask her what happened that night. I just hope she answers the phone. Maybe she lost hers. Oh that's why she's not responding to you.
Speaker 5: That would be good. No, it wouldn't be good.
Speaker 2: No, it'd be terrible for this segment.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna hope for the best year. I'm dialing, remember right now, let's do it.
Speaker 8: Okay, Hello, is this Lori?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh god, okay, we got you.
Speaker 2: I am so excited to talk to you, Laurie.
Speaker 4: You have no idea we're brooking Jeffrey in the Morning The Morning Radio Morning radio show.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm having a little brain fog going on calling me. So we're doing a segment on our show. It's called a second Date Update, but we're really calling on behalf of one of our listeners who you met the other night named Aaron.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So you remember Aaron?
Speaker 7: I remember erin Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, Aaron remembers you, but he has a very fuzzy memory of how the rest of the night played out. The reason why we're calling is we're hoping to fill in some of the blanks.
Speaker 2: For him well, and also maybe connect too as well.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be presumptuous though.
Speaker 6: Wait, so, so he doesn't remember, well, he remembers meeting you, buying new shots, going to the bar together.
Speaker 4: I guess you guys went.
Speaker 8: To two bars, right, What else did he tell you?
Speaker 6: He remembers, Oh, I know, doing parkour over a fire hydrant.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't mention that, riding a mechanical that's right, super fun.
Speaker 4: Did any of that really happened?
Speaker 9: Yes, Aaron is in fact as crazy as he sounds, crazy, like.
Speaker 3: Fun and good.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think she means good crazy. You mean good crazy, right, I mean fun crazy.
Speaker 9: But it's quite a story.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's a story.
Speaker 9: So we did go to two bars, and after the second bar, we was pretty hungry.
Speaker 7: He had a little bit of a buzz, so we decided to walk down the street to this Mexican restaurant. Okay, so as I was standing there deciding what to order, we were just getting to go. H Aaron says, Wow, I really wish we could make this world a better place, as if he had this epiphany of the glorious idea.
Speaker 4: He wants to fix the world.
Speaker 7: Then he goes, you know what we should do.
Speaker 9: We should hand out tacos to all the people.
Speaker 3: Yea for world peace.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that explains it because he said he found a receipt for sixty.
Speaker 2: Tacos or something in his pants or whatever.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well it gets better. So yeah, he buives out all these tacos. We're carrying bags to the uber after we hand them out to all of the people around us, including some homeless people, which was really awesome.
Speaker 4: About did you actually eat any of the tacos?
Speaker 7: Hello, of course I did.
Speaker 6: So you get into the uber and you still have bags and bags of tacos.
Speaker 9: Who drove around the same block for an hour, going around and around, glaring fun music and handing out the tacos.
Speaker 1: Taco Mobile should be careful about that term.
Speaker 4: Don't be Taco mobile driving around the state. But no, that's really cool. Expected Okay, so you handed out tacos for a while.
Speaker 7: It was so much fun.
Speaker 9: And after that the uber took me home and.
Speaker 7: I'm assuming after that he must have taken air at home as well.
Speaker 6: Okay, so what have you not gotten your like he's been texting you. Have you gotten the text from him?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah, I have gotten them.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, is because he's bad with his money.
Speaker 9: No, let me explain one other thing. When we first met at the original bar and I introduced him to my friends. He met one of my friends, Lucy, and when we were in the uber, he mentioned that he liked me, but he was really more attracted to her. WHOA fine, that's okay, but that's why I'm not texting him back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe he meant to say Laurie, but he slurred, so it came out.
Speaker 9: When you're drunk, you tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's interesting about that, is it? He?
Speaker 6: I mean, we talked to him about the night, and he didn't talk about anyone. He mentioned no other women except for you, and and he talked about how hot and fun you were. Uh.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Unless he was thinking about Lucy.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 1: He didn't really gush about Louri either. He used more just confused about what happened.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe they can be friends, Like maybe this is a fact finding admission for him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of confusion, and the only way to get to the bottom of it is to just connect you with Aaron right now, Laurie, because he's on the other line and he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 8: Oh God, Lourie, I like you.
Speaker 3: He said the right name.
Speaker 5: Are we sure I said Lucy like, I don't even remember saying that.
Speaker 9: I'm so sure and it's totally fine.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Lucy erin vaguely like, I know I met her so now that you're sober?
Speaker 3: Honest question, are you attracted to her friend?
Speaker 4: We don't know that he's sober, can't we can't verify that question?
Speaker 3: Are you sober? Follow up question isn't wrong?
Speaker 5: If I thought her friend was good look, I mean, is that bad though?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like it's I don't think it's a bad thing to think they're friends attractive. It's not a great look, though, to tell them to their face.
Speaker 4: I think she's more attractive than you.
Speaker 9: It's definitely pushed up to the friend zone. And I'm glad to give you her number if you want to try and catch up with her.
Speaker 2: You're a good friend, Lucy. Yeah, I mean Laurie.
Speaker 1: It's really quote Karen, are you interested in Laurie or are you interested in Lucy?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean, is there any way you could send me a picture of Lucy? Maybe me? I just don't remember, Aaron.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous as that is.
Speaker 9: I will gladly send one.
Speaker 2: Over you are the best woman ever.
Speaker 9: And you know what, Erin, I told her what you said, and she thought you were kind of cute too.
Speaker 2: Wow, my god, are we actually making the connection. But it's just with different people. And Laurie's cool with it. You said cool with it?
Speaker 3: Are you offended at all that she's just easily given you away to her friends?
Speaker 5: I can feel this, but I'm just going with it, you know, Okay, whatever?
Speaker 4: Okay, well you Laurie.
Speaker 1: I mean, normally in these situations, we'd offer to send the two of.
Speaker 4: You out on a date. Can we do that?
Speaker 2: We do that?
Speaker 4: What if all three of us, all three of you on a date? Okay, I'd like we could do like a group three way dates.
Speaker 3: Then he can take who he likes, and then they can really go to Laurie even.
Speaker 2: Wants a date, can you guys?
Speaker 9: Yeah, listen, Aaron, that sounds like a great idea. But I'm gonna just bow out here and I'll gladly put.
Speaker 7: You in touch with Lucy.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's like I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, but I almost like, yay.
Speaker 5: It's cool with me, you know, Thanks, Lori. You're pretty cool.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 9: You're pretty cool too.
Speaker 1: Successful Second, day to tacos in tequila, Brooks
Speaker 5: Yeah, brook and Jeffrey in the morning,