Speaker 1: With the it's time don't give around here. Yes, you are a donkey? What the hell? What the hell? What more do you need some donkey? Today's just saw themselves. Oh man, Charlotte Mane, who you giving donk it to? Did to man? Well?
Speaker 2: Donkey today for Tuesday, October twenty first goes to a Southeast Kansas man named Michael Jackson. Okay, and not the one who sang Billy Jean. I need y'all to know that, Okay. The Crawford County Sheriff's office made that perfectly clear. They literally said, verbatim, not the one who sang Billy Jean.
Speaker 1: We are such an unserious people. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now let me tell y'all something. And I really want y'all to remember this. If you don't listen to another word that ever comes out of Uncle Sharla's mouth, just please listen to this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Whenever someone tells you to not call the cops about something, call the cops about that something.
Speaker 1: Okay. That's just a pretty good rule of thumb to follow.
Speaker 2: See what had happened was Michael Jackson stole a two thousand and three Chevrolet Silverado, and deputies received the call that a man had pulled into a residence and asked the homeowner for gas and to not call the cops. See this man, Michael Jackson, stole the car, didn't have no gas in the car, and then pulled into a random stranger's house asking for gas. Michael Jackson, you don't know how any of this works, do you?
Speaker 1: Okay? You think you can just steal a truck, pull up to.
Speaker 2: A random stranger's house for gas, and then moon walk out of the situation like that's normal.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not okay.
Speaker 2: Now, let's discuss all right, when stealing a car, make sure the car got gas in it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Why the hell would you steal a car that may or may not have enough gas in it?
Speaker 1: Okay? What if you need to do a quick getaway?
Speaker 2: What if the cops are chasing you and you on e Okay, Michael Jackson, you supposed to be a smooth criminal.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Not to mention, why would you stop at some random stranger's house for gas?
Speaker 1: Where was Excen? Where was wy Why where was Spinx? Where was shell?
Speaker 2: The Michael Jackson I know said don't stop till you get enough. You had to stop because you needed gas, y'all? Are not the same.
Speaker 1: Okay. See I love people who plan all the way to the end. All right. That's Law twenty nine and the forty eight Laws of power. Make detailed plans with a clear ending.
Speaker 2: Think far ahead, take into account all possible developments, plan all the way to the end, and don't be swayed by wishful thinking. Then pursue your plans and don't be tempted from your path. See this, Michael Jackson didn't do that. And when you want to be starting something, you have to know how that's starting going end. Because the only thing this Michael Jackson got started was a police report. Okay, I just don't understand people. Sometimes, man folks commit crimes so ridiculous, then I think they do it on purpose. Okay, times are hard out here. Housing is not affordable. Forty two million people are at risk of losing their food stamps right now.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: There are some with no home, not a nickeled alone. Could it be really me pretending that they're not alone? If you don't got nothing else going on in life, maybe jail is a viable option.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Some people don't have no family, Some people don't care about freedom like that. But I wish that I could have told Michael Jackson you are not alone. Okay, you don't have to do this, all right, there's a place for you in this society. But I can't make you believe that. All right, The change you seek starts with you. Yes, the man in the mirror, Michael, I'm asking you to change your petty criminal ways. If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and.
Speaker 1: Then make a change.
Speaker 2: Change. Please give this Southeast Kansas man named Michael Jackson the biggest he heat, yo. Just yes, that's it, you get the biggest.
Speaker 3: I just want to let anybody know that if you steal my car or my wife's car, get yourself a little extra time.
Speaker 1: To go to gas station.
Speaker 3: Like that's we ain't never got no gas for some reason in the carse Yo, he gave me my e.
Speaker 2: That's what he's gonna say when they ask him what's his agenda during the intake process.
Speaker 1: Yes, nigga, are you okay? Are you okay? Nigga? That's so funny. All right, Well, thank you, thank you for that donkey of the day.
Speaker 3: So now when we come back, Jeremy Renner will be joining us you know, Mayor of Kingston. Hawk Eye Season four of Mayor of Kingston will be out Sunday this Sunday, October twenty six.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk to Kingstown Kingston or Kingstown may Kingstown also.
Speaker 1: Known as Hanson from Hanson Rights. All right, all right, we'll talk to him next. It's the Breakfast Club for more. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lambingsoft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns