Speaker 1: Because I'm so busy.
Speaker 2: You are scared. Wow, that camera's great?
Speaker 1: God, why don't you buy a new one?
Speaker 2: Then looks really good?
Speaker 1: Why dot you buy a new one?
Speaker 2: Then looks great?
Speaker 3: Why don't you buy a new one? Then it looks good, then buy a new one. I'm saying it looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then buy a new one.
Speaker 4: Great jewel scary?
Speaker 2: Can we get a blood pressure machine in here? I like the one that you have the supermarket. I need one was in here because Andrews just like through the roof.
Speaker 1: Yes, And who is it from?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Not me?
Speaker 2: You're so busy. You don't do anything.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're so busy. I mean so here you were going through your day thinking up, they're gonna screw us again. No bull chat here it is. It might only be five to seven minutes, won't.
Speaker 3: Be because I just need to go run something downstairs and then I will be right back up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Once you have to leave, it's done. No, once you have to go, it's fine. No, I have things to do.
Speaker 3: Also, okay, you told me eleven fifteen is your heart out. That's the way we're working it.
Speaker 1: I don't need to know that at ten oh five.
Speaker 3: You better be ready. No, tell me your heart out time and then I'll.
Speaker 1: Work around it.
Speaker 2: The bickering must cease, dude.
Speaker 3: You don't get to say the bickering must cease when you cause the bickering. That's lighting up match in on gasoline.
Speaker 2: Okay, here it is Wednesday, November first. It's the day after Halloween. Did you have a nice Halloween? Andy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did you dress up at? Slub on couch shlub on couch? Yes? Is that your costume?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I went to go see a wonderful play with my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh we did see that. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I like that. Wasn't a slub shlub on couch.
Speaker 2: I like that you hang out with mom?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: I stopped by my parents' house also with the kiddies and costumes the kid ouse.
Speaker 1: It was fun you stop by with the kid out.
Speaker 2: I tell you something. For some reason, my parents' neighborhood like hundreds and hundred. I think that they bust them in. I don't know why. There's nothing special about the neighborhood. There's no like house with full size candy, There's none of that. There's no big celebrities. I mean, I'm a little further down the road. But it was weird though, because walking up there, I'm like, Ma, Dad, you're good. Do you guys need more candy? Because there's a ton of kids coming up the block. It's weird. It kind of runs in cycles, just like the acorns. The kids are Halloween, same thing. Oh okay, Oh the acorns are out of control. You and your acorns out of control. He has a basket thing that he like rolls around. It's the garden weasel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has one of those, and he racks up all his acorns.
Speaker 2: Well you have to, you have to thousands of them that fall daily daily. All the cars in my neighborhood have indentse on their hood hoods. Not kidding, kidding, Well, my dad comes over, he parks across the street. Oh wow, I mean because the acorns are relentless.
Speaker 1: Eight for Yeah, I could believe it.
Speaker 2: Where are the squirrels. I don't know where are they? Ask Greg t. I'm sure he has a theory on it. It's like they took a vacation. They just they didn't come. They didn't come this year.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, I want to run in the yard, say will chase it? Away and that's it. And then the acorns just they just get to maybe they're migrating the squirrels, yeah, to wear warmer places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or maybe they.
Speaker 3: Just know that they're not wanted because they're just gonna get chased. So they were just like, f this, I'm out, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're wanted because like it's there's acorn dust everywhere because it's a mess. Anyway, So your day was good yesterday you saw the play was interesting. You don't do the candy thing because you live in an apartment building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna leave fruit snacks out for kids because we got the Welch's one. Yeah, and so it's gonna leave those out. But then I was like, I only have like twenty packs.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you put a bowlder so the kids know that you meant. Yeah, I think a lot of people do that. Take one, but they put an empty ball so that they think that actually it's genius for the future. Well, then then the kids just take your ball, So make sure you put something out you don't want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I want all my balls.
Speaker 2: I have this. Uh it's almost like a I don't know, not a treasure chest like some haunted treasure chests with like blood stains on it and stuff some movie. It was a movie thing from years ago. And I put all the candy in there and I to the Caribbean. Maybe no, because it was it was like sinister, it was like blood on it. I don't think Pirates of the Caribbean was murderous.
Speaker 1: I mean they're pirates.
Speaker 2: This is some Oh Sawyer was a pirate.
Speaker 1: Ah cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But so I put a little sign in like Halloween font and it says take one or two or three. Because I had so much. My neighborhood doesn't get a lot of kids, so.
Speaker 3: My mom kept getting ring alerts for all the trick or treats. So that's the one bad part about ring. Yes, after life not fun.
Speaker 2: You can you can what do they call it? Rest it for a little while.
Speaker 3: Well, I just had to set up a family calendar and snooze it for us on on that. So I don't know how if my mom will know how to turn off ring notifications. Well earlier I said it's the family calendar is already causing controversy.
Speaker 2: So you see everything that you really don't need to see. Cole and Oskary for dad, Ma, I don't need that. Can you put it on the right thing please?
Speaker 3: I mean, at least I would actually appreciate reminders like that, because this way I'll text and be like, oh, oh things go well what instead of just finding out via text? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I had a little bit of time earlier, so I was watching some of the trigger treaters on Ring and the cutest two kids came up and it says take one or two or three, so they each took one because and then as they were walking away, they said thank you and waved to the Ring like so sweet.
Speaker 3: That there's a little like tech dystopian though that kids are just like so used to technology in their face that they're alert.
Speaker 2: Thank you, but they're aware, they're aware that it's there. A lot of dumb kids were just like, oh take the whole thing, no, don't. Yeah, but like they don't even realize that they're on camera. But the smart kids that are aware, they know, they know that big brother is watching and they thank big Brother.
Speaker 3: That sounds very nineteen eighty four, so I'm super excited or well, oh that's great, I might be.
Speaker 1: You read that.
Speaker 2: I had to That was one of those books in school you had to read Cracking up what It was very sweet.
Speaker 1: Though, I say thank you to big brother for monitoring you.
Speaker 2: It was very sweet. Thank you, Yeah, thank you. It's nice.
Speaker 3: There was a little kid on the train yesterday when I was coming into the city. He was dressed up as a dinosaur. He was probably no more than three years old, and he kept passing out on the train and his mom noticed that he was definitely like sucking on a candy, and so like, that's not safe, obviously, it's your kids trying to pass out. So like as he'd pass out, she'd like put her hands in his mouth to try and get it out, and then he'd wake up and like almost smile and be like.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: Was that inflatable one or was it?
Speaker 3: It was like a little stuff, you know when like little kids are like a little fluffy stuff.
Speaker 1: And would you please look at this one hall that's insane.
Speaker 2: Isn't that nuts? And the kids they all put them all together and they lay them out and they trade or is this like aesthetic, Yes, of course it's aesthetic. The esthetic TikTok. Yeah, But it looks like the number one candy given out is reeses of some sort or Snickers, some sort of research kit. Kats is close one sorry kid cat is close, kutt.
Speaker 3: No full size, there's a one Eminem's you know where that came from?
Speaker 1: You my house? Yeah, it's gonna say. Yeah, I could tell the stolen ones.
Speaker 2: They're not stolen and they're just left over. I put them out, people don't take them. Then I take them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see three full bags. That's it. Three full bags M and MS Snickers, three M and ms oh and four five four snickers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they took too many. But so the kids were care bears, but not really, I mean they're oh you have to check to see ifift to go. Their costumes consisted of a pair of shorts a color boa of the characters must have been freezing answer, Yeah, My Cooper and one of her friends were the only ones that actually wore leggings. The other one was like, no, so they were cold, big mistake. Yeah, they were very cold. Yeah, and I had my coffee and I had a pee and it was just like God, but I walk around with them, oh you do. Yeah, I still think there's dude, these kids Okay, you know how they crossed the street like this walk walk, walk, walk, walk, don't look left or right. They look at the phone as if that's going to tell them a car is coming. So there still needs to be adults with them. So there was a pack of adults. We were instructed to walk at least twenty five feet behind. So what's the point, Well, because so we can keep an eye on them. You know, we were not allowed to be anywhere near them. You know, they're getting to that age where you know, parents just aren't cool.
Speaker 1: Does Ashley she doesn't trick or treat.
Speaker 2: She has up until this year. She didn't go out yesterday. She just took Sawyer for a walk pirate Soyer they walked around for a little bit. He left some pirate droppings along the way and uh, and then she went home and did homework because a whole teachers gave a bunch of homework yesterday. I guess high school teachers like, okay, Halloween great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Plus, once you get to that age, like nobody trick or treats.
Speaker 2: In high school, there were a bunch of punk kids late punk Yeah, you know, the Shaving Cream Crew, I Crew. Yeah, Well, I mean they don't do that much anymore, but I did see.
Speaker 3: So did they come up on their skateboards and they play that boombox. It's pretty loud.
Speaker 2: I did see some vandalism in the park with shaving cream. Shaving cream, that stuff will rust the posts, you know, rust the posts. Yeah, then the swings come out of the ground. When you know, you start swinging and the post lifts up out the ground.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a shaving cream kid rusted it. Every Halloween kid, I just can't shaving cream kid. Well, that's what I was when I was in when I was in middle school.
Speaker 1: They're playing nineties youth music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're playing the Nirvana Tony.
Speaker 1: I'm worried because they're listening to Marilyn Manson. I think they're into the Satanism. Scary, Yeah, the terrifying right. The kids are playing video games. It's scary.
Speaker 2: We had a stock up on the shaving cream weeks before because like a week before Halloween, you weren't allowed to buy it. They locked up the shaving cream.
Speaker 3: This is what's hysterical to me now is that obviously in New York there's been some vandalism in places that they're locking everything up. But meanwhile, as a kid, you're like, yeah, they used to lock up the shaving cream a week before Halloween.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because of vandals, you know, right, and the eggs. You couldn't get eggs either, So.
Speaker 1: It's been going around.
Speaker 2: It's just different, No, because people are stealing like deodorant.
Speaker 1: Now, God forbid the deodorant.
Speaker 2: Just saying they locked back in my day, it was shaving did how long I was ringing the bell?
Speaker 1: Shaving cream is expensive?
Speaker 2: It on cell?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well I need What is going on.
Speaker 2: In the light's just dimmed in the other studio?
Speaker 1: Scary ghost?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well so I was ringing the bell at CBS for a can of degree for about ten minutes. Nobody works there anymore, but yet everything's locked up.
Speaker 1: What do you do I need? I use my own natural one that doesn't work, Yes it does, No, I don't. I don't smell.
Speaker 2: We're gonna sniff Andy's armpits just right after this. I didn't mean to hit that one. Be right back and we're back.
Speaker 1: Doesn't smell it's a little mucky, It isn't. Yeah, muky musky, No, it smells like coconuts.
Speaker 2: All right? What the old record store from the eighties.
Speaker 1: No, not the old record store from the eighties.
Speaker 2: We had a Coconuts right down the street.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, there was Sam Goodie and Coconuts and Tower Record on HMV. I remember Sam Goody Goody got it Goody good God record World. Yeah, we had we had them all Wow, all gone, every one of them gone.
Speaker 2: Wow sad.
Speaker 1: There's a vinyl store right down the street from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they sell records for like fifty dollars. Yeah, like, oh my god, somebody. So I actually got the new the Taylor Swift record that came out, the new one that in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 2: And first, so I had had to take the record player from the basement, blow the dust off of it, plug it in, and Cooper's like she picked it up and was like holding it like a plate, and you know, I'm like, no, no, no, don't touch that. Yeah, and She's like what is this? I said, well, it's a it's a record. What do you do with it? Like it was the cutest, most innocent thing. But I'm saying, I'm saying, like, what are you kidding me? I want to I wish I was recording it. Yeah, And She's like, well, how do you pick what song you want? Like, well, there's a groove. Each groove you can tell. You got to check the numbers and count the grooves in and that's it. She's like, what so I put it on this day? Audio was terrible because it was an old record player. Oh do you have to go?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, okay, Oh he's somebody's what are they dropping off food? I'm dropping off food for my friend John from Koozie Kings soon to be called brew Pants because we didn't get the trademark for.
Speaker 2: Cusian Kings, like like the pants you wear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like instead of a like a silicone sleeve, we're just calling them brew pants now.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's only for beer. No, I can't use it for soda pop.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: You can use it for sodi pop, I guess. But yeah, my mom made baked ZD so I'm giving him some of my baked ced.
Speaker 2: That's days old already, it's two days old. I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you're not eating it, so why do you care?
Speaker 2: Also, speaking of dropping off, can we please thank off friends from pap Up Bagels. They stopped by the other day and dropped off their insane bagels.
Speaker 1: Yes, so good, and that cream cheese.
Speaker 2: It was fruity pebble. It was Halloween fruity pebble can. Sorry were a day late on say hey, go get it, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was just so good.
Speaker 2: Fruity pebbles in cream cheese isn't sane. It's almost like frosting.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna go, though I'm probably gonna go. I don't really, I don't have anything else to talk about.
Speaker 3: It's not going to take you two seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't want to be the bad guy and always crap on Andrew, but I have no choice but to do so, because you got to understand. Yes, he's a very busy dude. He's pulled in seven thousand different directions. But I will give him a time. I mean, because look, I'm not saying that my world is more important than anybody else's. But look, I'm a dad. I got things to do around the house. I gotta get out of here by a certain time. And Andrew schedules all these things for right after the show, when he could simply schedule them for after eleven, eleven thirty or whatever, because he's here anyway. So it doesn't really matter, but he's a little bit inconsiderate with his scheduling. But I also think that I need to get on the same page with him, and maybe we need to make calendar invites and I just have to say, Okay, this is my window for recording today and just kind of get it done. Because he's a very busy guy. I'm pretty sure that he produces probably six or seven other podcasts, and he does all the stuff for the morning show, and he does his sassy pants or whatever it's called now beer pants business, which by the way, I'm still trying to figure out because he said to me, and I told you this probably like I don't know, six months ago. Hey, listen, we're gonna start selling koozies. And I was wondering if maybe you want to keep them in your garage, Like this is what we're gonna do. So I'm gonna have them order to your house because they come from China and I don't have any room in my house. They're gonna go to your house and when they get there, you just can put labels on them and send them out to Amazon. So I'm like, okay, that sounds the thing like a thing I could do, you know, I'll help you out. And so here we are, months and months later, and I think I've shipped out maybe I don't know, fifteen or twenty boxes, and there's still sixty of them in my garage. I have no room to do anything. The kids can't get to their bicycles. I really want to clean the garage out because it's disgusting. But you know, as a friend, I don't know what else to do. I can't just put him out in the street, you know, I need to get them out of there. So we're trying to look at some storage facilities and whatever, but he's just kind of dragging his feet on that. So I don't know. I don't know what else to do. I want to help him out, but I need my garage. I mean, I haven't had a car in my garage in probably fifteen years. But I you know, I would like to at least sweep the leaves out and organize things a little bit, so maybe in time I will have room for his sixty boxes back in my garage. But you know, what, can I tell you, I don't know where he is. I'm going to take another quick break and we will be back right after this, and we're back and so is Andy. Wow, I just took another break. The timing wasn't that great? Impeccable? Yeah, so everything's good. Yes, bakery like really DoD you had? You had to leave the show to have pasta dropped off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to leave the show go do a pasta drop off. Do you notice that that's so use your hands a lot like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm kind of Italian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I am.
Speaker 3: I know I use my hands, but sometimes when you talk, it's like the hand goes like all over the place.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what was in this bake CDI that made it so special?
Speaker 1: Well, she puts like hot sausage in it.
Speaker 2: No, you lost me right there, right off the bat. You lost me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you're not eating it, so again.
Speaker 2: I would have liked to have tried it, but now I would not.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well no, no, no, it's not hot sausage. It's like, you know, like I'm kind of charcooterie plate. I'm sorry, like the sausage. Yes, you cut up and you could put on like a cracker with some cheese.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: She cuts up like so many of those. It's so time consuming. It takes her at least four hours.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna put it out there right here and now, like and I've said it in the past, but I'm really gonna follow through with it this time. I'm going to open my mind, broaden my horizons to foods. I'm gonna stop saying, you know, no, I don't want that. I don't like that, none of that unless I unless I specifically know that I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Like me, I don't like cheese. I'm never gonna eat it right.
Speaker 2: I don't like feta cheese, I don't like olives. I don't like pea cheese. So I'm never getting any of those three things. However, I did tell Gandha, I'm like, look, I'm sorry for always pooh poohing on your curry. Yeah, you know, but I will take me to an Indian before.
Speaker 1: I take you. Do a good Greek place.
Speaker 2: Okay. They have lots of olives there and lots of feta, and I don't like either one of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's a really great Greek place.
Speaker 2: We on this right now. I'll have lunch with you.
Speaker 1: Where are we going?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'll do it so Okay, what's more important to you our listeners or your bellady?
Speaker 1: Five minutes?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but I got really, I gotta be OUTO.
Speaker 1: What time is it?
Speaker 2: They're not even open. They open I think at eleven. I know, but I have Tom will be the first ones in. I have to be somewhere on Long Island by one o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yah, you'll be there by one o'clock.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, if we're if we go for eleven, you'll be done by eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: This is not true. You know how they do the thing where they're write on the table and it takes forever.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it comes first, come first, and so once it's ready, it just gets delivered to your table. That's why they write the numbers there.
Speaker 2: So if we end this podcast in two minutes, we get downstairs. Yeah, we order our ramen, run and I can be out by eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 2: I gotta be in the car by eleventh.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I believe it.
Speaker 2: What if I'm not, I leave you with the bill. How about that?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, done on the corpora guards, I could talk about we could talk about business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, business, business things as.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact, I'm going to make a reservation right now so I can get my Open Table points.
Speaker 1: Oh damnit, what I like getting the points?
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I tell you something. During COVID they expired and I couldn't use them and they wouldn't give them back to me.
Speaker 3: They also cheaped out a little bit on some of the things that you used to get with Open Table, Like I used to get good gift cards and now I can't.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just certificates for the restaurants that they.
Speaker 1: Serve that you want. Yeah, you'd pick a restaurant, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't want an experience. I just want a damn table.
Speaker 1: You know what. The other thing was, what's the experience? What are you even on?
Speaker 2: I don't want power lunch and a free juice or boba to get out of here?
Speaker 1: What it's right up there?
Speaker 2: I know, but it says I don't want the experience. I just want a table. Continue with standard. There we go standard.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, what you're hearing right now is Scottie b making a reservation for us for lunch at the Romen place across the street.
Speaker 2: Done. Look it just went into my thing. I love that, all right? So anything else you want to hit on real quick before we go m we still have to go through the box of Matt that dude Cereal dude. No, no, no, no, no, no, not just that dude. He just keeps sending us stuff.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Look at this box. Like he sent us the fruity Pebbles cereal bars. Fine, yeah, uh no, oh, he sent us the fruit loops. He sent us the cocoa pebbles chocolate thing. We had those actual I shouldn't take them home and gave him out for Halloween yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well they're loose balls.
Speaker 2: No, it's just set up box of balls. They're individually wrapped, They're they're got, they're in package. What do you think they just dump balls in a box that I thought please look? Oh oh okay, well they're wrapped.
Speaker 3: If I was a kid and I got one ball, I'd be so pissed at that house.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean yeah, I'd s either this or nothing, and.
Speaker 1: Then guess what I'd get you on my ring camera.
Speaker 2: That's right, big brothers watching.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you all so much for listening. We promise next week's bull Chat will be a little bit stop promising.
Speaker 2: You might not even have one. You can't make promises that you cannot keep. You're a bad promise person.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to in hell and Matts.
Speaker 2: Matt. Really, we do appreciate you sending all this stuff. You don't have to, but if you'd like to continue, and if you want our address, it's at serial.
Speaker 1: Killers Breakfast today.
Speaker 2: No, I had to catch up yesterday.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any breakfast today.
Speaker 2: That's cool. If you'd like to send us something, the addresses at serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can send us serials that we haven't done yet. You can check that also at serial KILLERSPC dot com. Follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Yes, and we'll see you on Monday with an all New serial Killers that Andrew created curated all himself.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how you know that because we haven't recorded it yet?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh we did?
Speaker 1: You say you don't like to tease it, but you.
Speaker 2: Already gave it away in the other one, So what's the difference anyway, Thank you for listening until we see you. That's it.
Speaker 1: It's fine when I do it, it's disruptive.
Speaker 2: See you on Tay within all the New serial Killers. That's not going to be that great, say Crunch Andrew.
Speaker 3: I like it, so thank you very much once again to the people who supported Peggy and Doug already and.
Speaker 1: I have to read their email.
Speaker 3: I have to read their email next week because they actually sent a very nice email and I want to read it. So Peggy and Doug, thank you for supporting Monday's episode, and I'll read your email on a show in a later episode.
Speaker 1: I'm getting Ramen.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Soup