Speaker 1: No, it was me and I was talking to the dude who was running the photo booth about the Kendrick and Drake beef because that's what was happening that weekend. I was like, bro, he put another track out and he's like what.
Speaker 2: Amazing, And then five minutes later was like he just did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. True. He's like, oh no again, and I'm like, no, it's a different one.
Speaker 2: Did you hear this? A nineteen minute version of you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nineteen minute version.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he maybe made the right decision.
Speaker 2: I think it's dropping that one little too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that exactly.
Speaker 2: And yeah, right, accusations he has Drake is Q that's what you know.
Speaker 1: This whole time he starts talking about adrenochrome and ship like, oh, Kendrick, you're losing us, man, You're losing us. He's like, you know who built the US capital. You're like, oh shit, Hello.
Speaker 3: The Internet and Welcome to Season three thirty nine, Episode.
Speaker 1: Five of Daily's likestay.
Speaker 3: Production of iHeart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it's Friday May twenty four, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Friday.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think there was like a morning Zoo show where I grew up. I'd be like, it's Friday, Like I think everyone Friday, and like the most unhinged voice. When I got common.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when I used to work at Power one oh six, there was Yesie Ortiz, which she would go on and say it's Friday. Everybody in the studio would have to go, it's Friday. Yeah, that was just kind of the group drop you did in the studio. So I guess, see, did we say what day?
Speaker 3: It was? Friday?
Speaker 1: May four? Well, then I'm slipping on my side. I guess what. It's National Yucatan Shrimp Dings shout out to I know you, I know you got that bag of ship next to you. It's also National road Trip Day, National Cooler Day, National Wyoming Day, Aviation Maintenance Technician Day. Let me just say, wait, let's thank our aviation technicians today. Please. There's too many headlines about the ship falling apart.
Speaker 3: I've been finding unorthodox ways to remind us to be thankful for them in the past year, right, yea titan some shit here exactly?
Speaker 1: Or they're just like, damn, I'm pretty sure I worked on that thing. I guess it's made of plastic. Anyway. It's also a National scar Go Day, National Scavenger Hunt Day, don't National don't Friday. It's I think about sunscreen and Brother's Day. Not like Brother's Day, but brothers, brothers, siblings, brothers.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll shout out to all those things. My name is Jack O'Brien, AKA, no question, I would speed for jacko b The combination made my eyes bleed. That one courtesy at my brain. For some reason, I kept thinking about the fact that Ray Kwan says cracks and weed, and it's the only place that I've ever heard someone put the an s at the end of crack. I think, yeah, they want to smoke crack. No, I want to smoke cracks.
Speaker 1: Yes plural.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyways, don't do crack or cracks. My name is Jack O'Brien. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gras.
Speaker 1: Yes it's Miles Bray.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking that Yo Hanson has a problem. These people ain't see no woman, suey I says, Bet Midler got something. Yeah, I'm thinking that Jo Hansen has a problem. These people ain't see no woman, Sue I says bet Middler got some anyway, that's obviously down Rodale by raising against the machine. Shoutout Raisac on the Twitter for that one. One of my favorite Rae songs honestly, Yeah that was. That's a blast.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Bete Midler, you know, doing the Lord's worth by doing who like foward?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, for being like you can't copyright a voice the weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, it's worth going back and watching the ad because the car, like they they're trying to do this like real romantic thing. They're showing like a classy couple out and then it's like the Ford Mercury is the car. It's just the nineteen eighty four ass like sedan body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like sort of like what the RoboCop cop car is like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it feels very RoboCop, just like unremarkable, but like they're trying to make it like they're showing like a couple dancing like classically dancing to classical music on the beach, like in a tuxedo and then all around a fucking Ford Mercury.
Speaker 1: I love what to Mercury is about.
Speaker 3: Man Merk Miles We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by an Emmy nominated producer, creative developer, writer, and podcast host of the show More Than a Movie. Welcome to the Daily zeigeist Alex Flamer.
Speaker 2: I feel like there should be air horns sounds.
Speaker 3: Air horns are implied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from Miami, and you can't like, I'll be shamed if there aren't air horns sounds.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you walk into a room and you just kind of look around confused.
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, where's the air horns sound? I don't even go to parties anymore if they don't have it in advance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, you walk in, You're like, honey, we gotta go. You're like, why, like, did you hear that ship? There was an air hornless entrance? We just had yeah to get the focus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is is racist almost.
Speaker 1: And Justin also, you know, since since our boys from Miami, why don't we throw in obligatory mister three oh five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Justin's got you in post. Yeah, everybody just heard the dial. Everybody just heard everyone heard it. They heard it. What's good man? Where where are you coming to us from?
Speaker 2: I'm in my kitchen. You might hear it's a Latino house. So there's like a baby and in Auela like in the background that you're definitely gonna hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're trying to figure out how to how to use one of those baby and espresso machines because we got all bougie and with one of those.
Speaker 1: It's like the formula maker thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to say it's like the greatest invention of all time, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it just literally made us an espresso for for your babies.
Speaker 2: That's starting out Cuban house that starts at age two. I think I had had my first like I think like finger of Cuban coffee at like two years old, and that is concentrated espresso with like a diabetes amount of sugar, so much sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was in I was in d C at this like Cuban coffee shop, right, and they had they were serving like caflecha that you know, had like condensed milk and the levels were like half sweet sweet, and then the last one was Miami. Yeah, And I was like, what the fuck does that even mean? And I was like I don't even want to know. I just went for half sweet. And then the wild part is this white dude came in right after me, and he goes, hey, can I get a cafic on Letch And he's like, I've said this before, but I want I want like I wanted Miami, but I wanted the sweetest you guys have ever made it like, I want you guys to whatever you think is sweet, go harder than that. And I was looking at this dude, I'm like, is he okay?
Speaker 2: Like you're gonna die?
Speaker 1: Half Sweet made my teeth like rattle.
Speaker 2: There's so many things I didn't like. Grow Miami is like a weird place. It's like Montreal or something like you don't realize everybody speaks Spanish like you. I thought, like I barely have an accident anymore because it's like whatever. But but when I grew up, I was like, uh huh, like cool man, you know, like, uh, we're just gonna do some coffee. And I had no idea I had. I thought I sounded like Dan rather and so when I went to New York, like, I ended up bringing a bunch of friends from college back to Miami, and I gave them Cuban coffee, and the way they serve it is in like a it's like a like a half like a four ounce styrofoam cup, and you're supposed to like fall oldie edge. And then they give you these like thimble sized plastic cups and you pour this like syrup coffee into the pastage and that's all you are supposed to drink is this thimbol size them out. And my friend was like, this is so good, and he ordered an entire one of the of the of the half a cup one wow and just down into the face. And I was like, this is a huge mistake. I was like you, like, this is gonna be worse than coming off coke. And he he like he like fifteen minutes later was on the ground like dry heaving.
Speaker 1: Jack. We got to add that to the coffee challenge list. Now Jack loves he loves a strong like a strong coffee.
Speaker 2: It should be a schedule to substance. My mom claims that she in her day, everybody was like taking speed. That was like the thing that like the study drug was like just speed, I guess and uh. And she claims she got like two of our friends that quit speed by just teaching them how to do it.
Speaker 3: You don't need cracks when you got Cuban College. Exactly, exactly, Yes, amazing. Well, Alex, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about later on in the show. We are gonna talk about microplastics. People seem to be talking a lot about the fact that we are full of just a funfetti of microplastics. It's just that that's the image that goes with it every time they do these articles, is it's just like all these like tiny little multicolored plastic granules.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: No real good news on that one, but there is good news. We've discovered an ancient group of giants who built all the cool buildings.
Speaker 1: Got to thank them.
Speaker 3: We're to do a conspiracy that just dropped.
Speaker 1: Yeah we could. It's actually been out for a while. I think we just weren't up on this one. Like, there's whole subreddits devoted to this ship. So so shout out to the people that maybe heard of it. But this is our first time hearing of the Tartarian empire. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you ever hear someone like, look at a big building and then be like, and we know who built that, right kind of wink, it might be way stupider than you could even imagine what they're implying. Yeah, plenty more. But first, Alex, who do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history or something that you've recently screencapped that is revealing about who you are or what you're up to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is from yesterday. I googled a random a name, a random person's name, because I tried to buy some outdoor furniture on Facebook, and because I'm cheap and this is something that should know about me. I love a deal like I love like a secondhand product. Oh yeah, I tried to buy some furniture. I'm usually pretty good at the Facebook marketplacing, but this time I was. I was enamored by the photo of the patio furniture that I was trying to buy, and the person told me gave me an address in Brentwood, and they said, if you send a deposit, I can hold it for you. Otherwise I can't promise, And usually that's a red flag. Yeah, but because they said I can hold it for you. I just thought no, I just said I'd rather just pay for it in person. And then I drove an hour from Glendale to Brentwood and I knocked on a random rich lady's door and the lady was pissed, like she was like pointing to her headphones and she's like to work, you know. And I was like, are you selling patio furniture?
Speaker 1: And she's like no.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, someone scammed someone is using your dress. And I showed it to her and then she kicked me out.
Speaker 3: And so then when she googled guy coming to your door asking if you're selling scam question.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing.
Speaker 2: Is that she had like a gate buzzer and I rang the doorbell to like, and she just buzzed me in, so like, also, don't do that lonely.
Speaker 3: She's lonely but suspicious and busy.
Speaker 2: So then, in my like irrational anger, I tried to google the name of the scammer, as though the scammer might have used their real name, you know, and I was like and then I was like, I'm not going to find them. And then and then they like clowned me on them. I was like, I was like, Karma's going to get you. Oh. I was thinking, like what can I say that's like that state that wouldn't look like a physical threat that then later I could get arrested for but would scare them. And I settled on Karma's going to get you. And then they were like you're They wrote something in like broken English that was like you're an idiot, you think because deposit no go, you come get furniture, you know. And then I was like, how were you? You were clearly first of all, copy pasting the English to begin with, and now you're freestyling and it's not working as well.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's my latest Google search is I searched hesbont and it turns out Hesbontana not a real person.
Speaker 3: Not a real person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hespontana sounds like a dope kind of like MC name though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Coming to the mic, you're like, that's like a lyricist lounge. Yeah. Hesbontania like had that one mainstream album and then like whatever.
Speaker 2: Pharaoh Munch most death and third billing on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was actually had the third sign Rockets Records. Yeah, exactly, he's dead now, clowning on your name.
Speaker 3: Now what what I mean there's a clear urge here though, Like what what's this piece of patio furniture that you're yeah, because that's a that's a big move they got it.
Speaker 2: Was it was like really nice solid wood, like one of those you know, like so sets. It looked like West Down kind of thing. But any ferture is wildly expensive, Like I did not expect it, but it's like the minimum udgie for.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like a couch, y know exactly.
Speaker 2: Like so I was like, oh my god, I mean I'm an idiot. I should have seen it was like three hundred dollars for this like teak furniture, you know. But then I was like, oh, Brent Wood, rich people they.
Speaker 1: Don't see you know, not got you. They got you. And that picture of the furniture AI, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Around and digging itself out of some sand.
Speaker 2: It had a six It had a sixth finger, really weird.
Speaker 1: Then realized I wasn't supposed to have any fingers. I felt like the best come ups I've had, like on Facebook, marketplace for Craigslist is always like somebody who was like the maintenance person at like a luxury apartment building that got foreclosed on and they're like, yo, they're letting me take all the outside pulled, like the deck chairs or whatever. They're like, I got forty deck chairs, but you got to come to Hawthorn for them, and like you see the images and like you call up and they're like, so how'd you get these? Are like Yo, I worked at the building, but then they lost investors and they started liquidating stuff, and like once everything was gone, I just asked if I could take the like the chairs come to my house.
Speaker 2: This story is that you you used the plural as in the best Deals, which means you live in LA where there's constantly forecloses luxury buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: It's just like scam fall off, Like you know, a real estate scam fell through, and so now there's like you can get the you might get scammed, but you might also get like the whale fall of scam fall off. You get to eat off of like the carcam.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. Well. The other thing too, is like I remember I almost bought like a Herman Miller Arrow desk chair because another dude was like, yo, this like like co working space. I used to like do maintenance acts shut down fifteen of these chairs like come through. They're like I don't know if they're worth but if you give me two hundred, I'll give you one. Shit. But I didn't end up going because it was too far.
Speaker 2: But new to La where you can't get housing, but you might get like a secondhand Xerox copier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly, lightly used, lightly used.
Speaker 2: Rightly used.
Speaker 1: What is alex?
Speaker 3: What's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: I will I stand by it. Costco underrated, not everyone. I think there should only be one, Like everyone should have a Costco membership, like the way in Europe. In England. I don't know if you know this, but like the BBC is like paid for with a fee that's just like built into your taxes. And that's what I think we should do with costcour and products are incredible. My friends make fun of me because I go on these rants like regularly.
Speaker 1: You're not the Yeah, you're not the only one who extols the virtues of Kirkland.
Speaker 2: I'm like obsessed. I'll spend like a whole day in there. My I got my my father, my forefather in law, he lives in Brooklyn. There's like it's not an accessible place for Costco. But he I've got him. He watches YouTube videos of Costco reviews. It's just like a guy walking through Costco going like, oh, this doesn't pass. He's caused like this doesn't past the Bobby test, like you know, and he like just named something the Bobby Test. It's just like whether he likes.
Speaker 1: It or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my Alan is just expiring off these videos like every week to me, you know. And he didn't even shop at Costco. He doesn't have a membership. But that's Costco is. Once you've been there and you know you'll it'll never be the same again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now that now that I have like a kid too, where like I need to buy, like I need high volumes of things. I was only recently I kept drafting off my homeboy who had a card. I'm like, hey, when you going to Costco, bro, let me go with you. And he's like he And then like for my kid's birthday, he's like, hey, bro, I didn't get anything for a kid, but I got you this Costco membership, so you can stop buying and you can hook your kid up and that's love. You can leave, yeah you yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: They're out of the formula. Bro, they're out of the baby formula. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're on the milk baby. We're on the milk baby, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Why why can't America figure out baby for Like? How do we keep running out of baby formula? It's such a basic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who is it? What's the one company that was making all the COVID tests that had like Abbot, you know, like they had like, sorry, man.
Speaker 2: We don't make formula anymore. We just make COVID tests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're kind of upside down on that business too. So maybe you can turn these COVID tests into formula.
Speaker 3: So I've heard people argue that costco ro Tesssery chickens are better than the best Protestory chickens. Is there a Kirkland product that you think is better than any other like equivalent or is it just.
Speaker 2: The now that's that's easy. Cocktail shrimp bro O, Wow, cocktail shrimp. It's another low key loss leader. There's no way they're making money on the cocktail shrimp. Like the retistri chicken, it is very good, but what makes it taste so good is that it only costs you five dollars. That's like what the shrimp is similar. It's not five dollars, it's like twelve dollars, but you get a massive container shrimp. They're all fresh deveined. You know. They have a really nice cocktail sauce that they're like neatly placed in the middle, a couple fresh lemon wedges, you know, I polished off. I'll sit down and just eat one of those. And I just got news in my cholesterols a little high, so should probably stop doing this. Yeah, but to quote three six Mafia, I eat so many shrimp I got I diapoid. Then literally I love Costco shrimp.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Because also man like yeah, my friend when I was there too, it's like, this is why you got to get the membership. Bro. He's like, look at this, look at the meat. He's like, He's like, how much would you pay for that? At Ralph's, He's like, now I'm getting this. I'm like, you ever cook a London broiler before? He's like, nah, but I'll google it. I don't care. He's like, this is a deal, and I'm like, okay, no, you're right, You're right. The thing I love the most back in the day, but they discontinued it because I guess nobody was fucking with it was the fucking those forty eight packs of light beer, Tignature light Beer. Yeah, dude, they were They looked like shit. The packaging I remember looked like absolute shit, And that's kind of what attracted me to it. But I'm like, if you're gonna buy like light beer is already not really beer anyway, I was like, well, I might take a punt on it. But apparently like it was just universally panned as like a shitty light beer and they still I.
Speaker 2: Don't know on the Costco subratit, which yes, okay subscribe to. Yeah, that's like a heavily that's like a big nostalgia vibe, like they'll ever sing yeah, like posts like remember these guys and they like people will say shit like better than Natty Light, you know.
Speaker 1: Milwaukee's Yeah, like like twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, can kill yourself for twenty bucks? Like it just has quietly like a Disney like following, like it's yeah people Costco art, Yeah, famboy out.
Speaker 2: I have Costco gear sometimes. I have like a puffy jacket I bought for like ten dollars. It's like an off brand costco thing. People are constantly like, yo, where'd.
Speaker 1: You where'd you cough that jacket?
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, oh, yeah, you know, there's a place in Burbank I go to. It's like you got to be a member though, you got to shop there.
Speaker 3: Only for real real member's only jacket. What is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 2: Boeing? I think Boeing is still still overrated. I just read yesterday that there's like thirty more planes that might just blow up in the sky. Yeah, how are you still even in business? Like, like, at what point does the government just step in and nationalize Boeing Because it's it's getting like I have to fly like four times in the next month, and guarantee they're Boeing planes, and I'm absolutely terrified of getting on these fucking planes. Like what are the other didn't other people make planes? I thought there were other people made planes because I can't find.
Speaker 1: Them because like, didn't McDonnell Douglas end up merging with Boeing like the other one happen? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I feel like that they ended up merging with Boeing and yeah, like it's it's like, you know, it's all consolidation and then on the your FA. The question about the FAA is like regulatory capture, Like they just budied up with the FA and they're like, come on, man, let us let us inspect our own planes. Man, you don't got to look at our ship. They're like, oh yeah, okay, we got the Why would you inspect the planes? We have a respect federal regulator. Yeah we got we got inspectors too, Bro, just take just chick.
Speaker 3: You heard me say I got you.
Speaker 1: You heard me say this ship.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't just say that to anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it is. It is wild. And I mean like yeah, every story like there's all like I feel like, now there's like a weekly Boeing story about something happening a landing gear malfunctioning or some other weird shit.
Speaker 2: At first I thought it was like overblown, Like I was like, oh, I mean it's like I'll be honest, I'm like I've the door ripped off, and I was like, oh, it's the max Plan.
Speaker 1: It's that plane, right, Yeah, that plane sucks.
Speaker 2: The plane it sucks. But then now like a this week, this like new story, they're like half their fleet might be fucked up or whatever it is. I'm like, what are you people doing?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: And then is it a problem or is it not a problem? The government needs to.
Speaker 1: Suck right exactly.
Speaker 2: They are like it's a very this is very bad. But then they're like, fly away, you know which one you should If the planes will kill us, shouldn't they stop the flights? Well?
Speaker 1: What's worse a couple hundred people dying or my revenue going to a fucking absolute halt. Well, you know what I mean, that's what they're telling them, Like, please don't make us shut down. Man, We're not gonna make money.
Speaker 3: Aviation maintenance technicians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's your day, hey them triple quadruple whatever, a living wage times too, please, because we we need we need these planes in there not bowing.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna they don't because they don't have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that bils down to the airline. Yeah yeah, yeah, sure, all right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Nationalized Boeing.
Speaker 1: Rights.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And weren't back.
Speaker 3: And there's a study that's gotten a lot of attention, a lot of memes going around about the fact that we're in credit. We're just like jam packed with microplastics. It turns out, all right, jam pack.
Speaker 1: If I'm jam packed, I think the light dusting of my gat maybe makes me feel better at night.
Speaker 3: They cut into, or you know, analyzed, I'll say, twenty three human testees, forty seven dog testes, and this is like, it feels like the scientists were like, Okay, it's not going to be inside our body. Oh it's in it's in the bloodstream. Well, it's not going to be in the lungs. Oh it's in the lungs. Well, certainly it can't be in the reproductive system. And this is the one where they're like, oh no, like they really So of the twenty three human testees, twenty three had microplastics in them, and same with the dogs. The human concentration was higher. Okay, well what were those twenty three dudes doing?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? And I do stand. That's what's so funny. I remember seeing this like headline, and then people were like, they're like, but it was only the twenty three that were sampled. It's not great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went into the article hoping they were gonna be like, in this sample of like twenty three men who consumed five to six kitchen sponges a day during the past third, last third years of their life.
Speaker 2: That's that's when you went with that. I was like, what do these dudes fucking yeah yeah, right right, don't put your junk in that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see flashlights they have. There is a bad side to.
Speaker 3: It, just dipping their junk in like ball pits every day. But I don't know how that was does.
Speaker 2: Reek though of like when there's a real big problem and no one wants to listen, and then they pick a thing that's the most scary, you know, like, yeah, nothing is scarier to us than stuffed that by balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: If they really want to get you, they're like, but your boss, you know, Like like there's a like a study now about the effects of gas stoves on like health, and it's like pretty bad, Like gas stoves are pretty bad for you. It turns out like it turns out by a lot. But like what's really behind it and the people who are really pushing it are people who want you to get a pay attention to climate change because it's also a huge emissions I think it's like forty two percent of like emissions contributions come from like household appliances. You know. So it's like so but that no one cares. Everyone's like yeah, yeah, yeah, climate change. But the second they're like, yeah, what about my bason? You know, what about my balls? You know, all of a sudden, you're like, well, maybe we're using too much plastic. I think, like, no, no one my family is in Texas. No one that they like love plastic bags. They're like banned. They banned plastic bags in Commifornia. You know, I guarantee you if you push the plastic in your balls narrative. They're banning plastic in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, right, yeah, because I was in I was in Florida and I just remember seeing like the bag they give you up Publix. I was like, damn, I haven't seen one of these plastic bags. In a minute.
Speaker 2: It starts to come as soon as you get in your car.
Speaker 1: It's like already like I had one sandwich and it was like falling out the corner seam. I was like, the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: But then they triple bag it. That's how literally don't get a ship. They're like, oh, one sandwich, would you like six bags?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, that's what it takes. Yeah, you're gonna need that if you're walking more than fifteen feet. I'm like, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: The images that come with these microplastics articles are always like these like little like plastic nubs that are like twenty It's just like they threw some rubber bands in like a wood chipper or something like, right, and it's just so I just have it in my mind that they're like cutting into a body part and then like it's just full of that, like it's like a bean bag full of just funfetti plastic, which I don't think is the case.
Speaker 2: It could be microscopic, fun fetty like it just and then they get them the microscope and it just looks like blanking on the name fucking Club fifty four.
Speaker 3: And they're yeah, like the I yeah, the main thing that's making me less scared is that like our life expectancy hasn't fallen off a cliff yet, so maybe maybe our body is pretty resilient. Like these samples were taken I think like five years ago and it had already like crossed the barrier into people's testicles. So but yeah, I don't know, this can't be good. Like it's sperm count and all sorts of shit.
Speaker 2: It could make us stronger, you don't know, Yeah, that's true. The only the sperm that can survive, the shreds of plastic that are constantly trying to car part survive And that was just like a super race, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the thing that freaks me out though, too, is like when it says they're like, yeah, that's fine for now, is like, but younger people are existing in a world where there's more plastic than ever, And then I'm like, oh, what what does that mean? Like now, I'm like, I'm like, was Gwyneth Paltrow right when on Goop She's like that's why I use glass everything? And I'm like, man, fair point, but can you escape it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, is she ever wrong?
Speaker 1: That's my question. That's that's a better question to ask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But this is this is always a patriarchy thing though, right. I Mean it's like I'm like, like, I'm working on a project this is about male birth control right now, and it's like it's absurd. Like if you ask a woman what she goes through when it comes to birth control, hormonal birth control, it's a nightmare. Like it's like the pill has like all kinds side effects, and I U D. I had one woman describe it as the process of getting an inserted medieval you know, and like and then like if you ask a guy, you're like, we have this like new gel that we can like like really like orthoscopically just insert into your past differends and it'll like bow And they're like, oh my god, is that near my balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely not. They're like a zero side effects, non hormonal. You want to know what happened? No, no, no, no, no, you said balls and I'm not bas yeah, science like weaponizing that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, your precious nutsack think about it. Yeah, I mean look what so.
Speaker 2: We only could do the same for capitalism, right, somehow capitalism is destroying your balls. We need to do something.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is like this is making people less potent, so like uh, or it's lowering sperm count. They seem to be pretty like that. They've been wondering what's lowering sperm count for a while and now they're like, well, this is probably it. Right, this can't be good. So on the other hand, maybe this is you know, the creation of some deadly chemicals. Climate change is balancing itself out and like slowing itself down by creating We're doing that by creating deadly chemicals of another variety that are lowering the rate at.
Speaker 1: Which we reproduce.
Speaker 3: So it's just everything's balancing it out itself out with just deadly chemicals.
Speaker 2: You guys know where doesn't use plastic bags and significantly reduces its plastic output.
Speaker 1: Costco Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have plastic you have to use their literally boxes that like the stuff from the factory was shipped in on to carry the ship to your car.
Speaker 3: Wow, Costco bro telling you're going to be like Cuba or like something plastic right, we just have a ring of naval ships around there. All right, let's talk about what's really going on though. Yeah, man, thanks Stupeters who spells his name like the food stew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's sick. It is sick. Kind of sounds like stupid or stupid. Stupieters, you're because you're stupid or if you listen with Stu Peters says.
Speaker 3: He's man, he opened my eyes personally.
Speaker 1: All right. All right, well look I don't want to editorialize too much, but as I you know, to tell the listeners about this story. But first off, I don't and again this I'm not editorializing, but he's a white nationalist, okay, and he's an overall horseshit spewer. He likes to make propaganda movies pretending to be documentaries, like the one he did on vaccines that we've talked about called Died Suddenly, which was basically just a mixtape of people fainting in public, and it was like, you see what the vaccine did us? The vaccine did that person fainted, and like this this this video is from nineteen ninety eight. And well now he's back with another magnum as I call it dopis because he's fucking stupid, called Old World War and got his ass, you know what I mean. That's what we do here. And it's centered on the Tartarian Empire conspiracy theory, which I was not familiar with. The short version of this is that the elites have kept a version of history hidden from us about a race of technologically advanced giants that are the people that actually built places like the United States Capitol Building, the Chicago Federal Building, the Milan Cathedral, et cetera. I just I'll play the trailer here because you kind of need to hear how this is even being like presented to someone out loud and they think that this will be I guess it'll be taken seriously. But here we go. This is the trailer for Old World Order. Alex.
Speaker 3: You have your own kind of shingle, your own production house, so like, I just I think there's something that you should keep an eye out for here.
Speaker 1: I mean this is yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, Alex, I do make documentaries, so I'm always and I'm always looking for collaborators.
Speaker 1: And I don't I don't want to toot your horn. But weren't you, like the head of original Programming at HBO, not the head or but.
Speaker 2: I was, Yeah, I was like a VP there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, look again, this is somebody who might know some shit about something worth making. So again, Alex, let's treat this as a pitch meeting, and I just want to show you my new documentary called Old World Order.
Speaker 4: Right, there's a lot of architecture in the world today on every continent, of buildings that are much much larger than you would think people of our height would.
Speaker 1: Build, is what an opener.
Speaker 3: So they're showing like cathedrals, they're showing cathedrals.
Speaker 2: It's not even that tall. Yeah, they just show it's just like a regular cathedral.
Speaker 1: What do they think of the.
Speaker 2: The ladder as tall as that building?
Speaker 1: What would they think of the Burj Khalifa.
Speaker 3: Then never got past the idea of like looking at a building and being.
Speaker 1: Like, God, damn, I can't reach that high. I can't just like trying to jump.
Speaker 3: To touch the room.
Speaker 1: I can't get who the it gets better, It gets better. Cities in America that look as though they were constructed in medieval Europe.
Speaker 2: The outside is incredible, but the inside is built like a palace. You have to stop. Hold. I don't know what they're looking at. The first person that they put on the screen looks like what you think a professor should look like in a document. Yeah, she's got like a short kind of male haircut crop like the wide frame, you know, regular glasses, and like a shitty painting behind her. And she's at a desk and she's just some white lady and she's just the next guy is wearing a bright yellow biking shirt and like huge glasses and has hair down to his chest. And then the guy after that has like space goggles on.
Speaker 1: Everyone's getting bigger and bigger fucking sunglasses one dude, The second is.
Speaker 3: Sunglasses.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that he's like trying to He's like, he's like, who looks the most credible? Let's start with start with the little college professor lady, and we'll work our way to space glasses guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, work your way up to the guy who's selling fake molly at a rave wearing pit viper some glasses, Yeah, big Malli dealer.
Speaker 3: Vibes from both of the second and third talking heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all Malli dealers for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he schools of architecture back then? How do they know how to do this?
Speaker 1: Where she said there weren't schools of architecture back then? How do they know how to do this? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I should.
Speaker 3: This is the best, it gets, the best we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Look at the quality of these wool.
Speaker 2: Now you'll go through a neighborhood and heavy home looks the same.
Speaker 1: How do you know we're going backwards?
Speaker 3: Ever? Want to be pissed?
Speaker 1: As an architect of twenty years, I like to look at a building as telling its own story.
Speaker 2: You like to say that stones don't lie, and they're giving us timelines like a year. It was built in a year.
Speaker 1: The history that we've been told is alive.
Speaker 2: How would a regular size human make.
Speaker 3: Something so nive, it's so great that it goes to giants?
Speaker 2: Like, why would a regular sized person in my neighborhood in Glendale drive a g car? Right?
Speaker 3: What is that? Because he's feeding a giant he's got you know, you don't think he's got giants at home.
Speaker 2: He's got a giant.
Speaker 1: I definitely got a giant, dude, cosgo, he's got to fit his whole costco hall in that get wagon. Yeah, they they continue, how did.
Speaker 2: They build that beautiful, beautiful buildings? That building here longer?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: What was actually in the towers? What kind of technology was up there?
Speaker 1: These buildings were built by the prior civilization.
Speaker 2: A beautiful, easy, graceful method of travel.
Speaker 1: Now it goes, it goes off the rails. And they're talking about airships and ship So yeah, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: They didn't show the Statue of Liberty and be like, see see how tall she is.
Speaker 1: Look what they did to her? Why look what they did to her. They covered her in copper. Look at her, Look at her. It's such barbaric treatment. So yeah, there is an interview between the stup Peters and the director, who's a nine to eleven truther slash flat earther, because of course you are to to fucking direct something like this, and they break down exactly from their perspective, why this shit is so explosive. So the director said, quote, if you look at some of these older buildings in your community, we'll actually say, we'll actually admit some stuff. Stu, It'll say founded in eighteen ninety eight. Okay, all right, I'll take that. But then you go on their website it says it was constructed in a year. The timelines don't make any sense to I mean, so founded in the building context typically means that's when the foundation was built, right, sure, sure, sure? What else? What else do you have?
Speaker 3: When it's so funny that they're just like they they're right, Like the one thing they hit on is like going backwards, right, like our cities used to have these like giant, beautiful works of architecture, and like the I included a side by side image of like a place in Kansas City that like used to be a city with like tall you know, buildings that look cool and now it's just like an empty highway Strode type thing like that that shit happens because of unregulated capitalism, and like they're just trying to get.
Speaker 2: To that's right because that city was probably built by like successful black entrepreneurs and they're like, yeah, how do we fuck these people build a highway right through their town? That's never the theory.
Speaker 3: And then the other the other way we're going backwards is like with like the type of people who can make a documentary and like the fact that this level of intellect is who's just like how they even like build that. They were so stupid back then, right, why would the door due why would the door be this big? Because they're fucking giants, dude, that's fucking why.
Speaker 1: No, So then stup Peters asked, He's like, why is this being covered up? And he's basically saying the elites want to venus from knowing about the existence of giants and their technological achievements. But so when they talk about what was the technology in there, they're talking about the ability to harness energy from the quote ether, which is a quote theoretical universal substance believed during the nineteenth century to act as the medium for transmission of electromagnetic waves.
Speaker 2: So according to the records, with a fucking dope drug.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah exactly, yeah yeah things yeah, or a wonderful rap disc tract by nos like. So this is the other thing too. He's saying that like the buildings, these older buildings that had like spires or stuff, like these domes that at the top were actually transmitters and they were energy from the ether. Yeah yeah, yeah, exactly, That's how they put out their candles. So okay, god, I got it. So they were using ether and then so that's the what else do they want hidden? So this is this is where the director goes on. He's like, quote, but real quick, on the giants. You can't have Darwinism, you can't have evil shit, you can't have big Bang with giants. We're supposed to be coming from monkeys. We can't have giants. So they created this whole system for many, many facets there. It wasn't just one reason, many reasons technology giants, you know, covering up the fact that there was previous civilizations here before us that possibly had more technology than we do. Now. I was like, dude, they had like so much more technology than us. Like, what are you even fucking saying? Like, how many technologies do you think we have right now? How many technologies do you have? I think they have got technolog three at least. Okay, okay, is there no alien part of this?
Speaker 2: Like have they not gotten to the alien things? It may eventually usually conspiracy theory, aliens, anti Semitism, that's the direction that it goes.
Speaker 3: I think what this is trying to do is insert giants into that alien step to be like or what if super smart giants because there is.
Speaker 2: A giant alien race. I don't know if you know about the place yet. Yeah, they look Nordic. It's literally just some short people saw some tall people.
Speaker 3: Were like, whoa, and this is some dumb people saw some smart people or pictures of some stuff that is smart people built a long time ago. That always is what it comes down to, is like just underestimating how people have There have been smart people since way before you were paying.
Speaker 2: But it's what's kind of terrifying is that like in ancient times, people would explain phenomena they didn't understand by going like holy wow, fire, sky must be God, throw bolt down, you know what I mean? Like and and then we learned all this stuff about like oh no, it's lightning and electrical charges in the clubs. And now we have gone full circle. We're like back to must be giant building, giant door, that's.
Speaker 1: Door so tall exactly.
Speaker 3: You've listened to our earlyisodes with that impression, by the way, Yeah, yeah, through lightning down sky and.
Speaker 1: Make trump for punishment. Okay, we've come a long way. We've come along with Yeah, we have, we have, We've evolved. So, I mean, I do just want to.
Speaker 3: Mention that when or I guess it was like late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds when they were first discovering giant bone or dinosaur bones. They thought that the leg bone of one of the dinosaurs was the scrotum of a giant. So this isn't new. We've been fascinated with giants. I think our I think something in us died because like we don't have enough like giant stuff. I just finished reading BFG Rolled Dolls BFG to my six year old. That's a blast, but like, yeah, the whole time was reading it, I was like, not enough giant stuff.
Speaker 1: These days. People think the love giants. It is wild, like you know, like they also asked or in the conversation, like, but what about like historical pictures of like these buildings being constructed, And he's like, it's photoshop. Basically, he's like there were people at this company that could fake everything. And you're like, okay, and then what came of the giants? Why are they here no more? But they were wiped out, according to the lore of this theory by a great mud flood. So yeah, they were so technologically advanced and giants that they're only yeah, their only weakness was mud. Okay, because because they think in the mud. B Yeah, then.
Speaker 2: They were well yeah, did they all live in one because the buildings they were showing were all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, It's not like it.
Speaker 2: Was all in like the Americas or.
Speaker 1: So do we haven't yet? Did Someone's got to have some documation documentation on the mud flood.
Speaker 3: But I suspect this theory has its holes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think they're trying to erase slave labor. I mean, you want to ask who built the US capital, It was enslaved labor. You want to know who built the White House? It was slaves? So like, was the mud flood just a racist code for freed black people. They're like, yeah, the amount of the mud flood if you know what I mean, four score and seven.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all just horribly racist. Dog, I mean that is that's the progression, right, It's like phenomena stupid explanation. And then behind it is.
Speaker 1: Because with that you can completely erase the concept of enslaved labor that was used to build some of these buildings are even talking about. But then also you get creationism, you know what I mean, because then it's it's a whole thing too. It's putting a steak in the heart of Darwin. You're like, okay, yeah, cool and big bang?
Speaker 3: No big bang if they're giants, right, yeah, what does that mean? What do they think the big bang is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Lit? The bang though jacket?
Speaker 1: Who bang?
Speaker 2: Giant guy?
Speaker 1: Do these two giants banged? That's what fucking happened.
Speaker 2: Maybe the giants investvented plastic and then they got plastic in their balls and then they could make more giants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all starting to make sense.
Speaker 1: It's coming to a stay tuned, Stay tuned, and stay tuned. All right, Let's take a.
Speaker 3: Quick break and we will be back to talk about the latest in reality dating show technology, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back. We're back.
Speaker 3: And so Hulu is making a dating show that if it wasn't a thirty Rock joke, it like it was something very similar was and it might have just been like too stupid for to be a thirty Rock joke. But the dating show is called Virgin Island.
Speaker 1: Okay, go on.
Speaker 3: It's a pun because it's both set on a tropical island and features a cast of actual virgins. Oh and instead of an eight second joke on thirty Rock, this will be an actual ten episode season of television in which and this is the description says this stunningly attractive people who have for some reason never had sex will face unexpected twists. But like, doesn't the stunningly attractive part make it less interesting? Like doesn't it kind of feels the same as like love is Blind to Me, where it was like everybody's hot, So you're just being like, how which type of hot person have I fallen in love with behind this curtain? Or in this case, like I don't know, it's just like people who a bunch of hot Christian people or something is basically what we're going to get.
Speaker 1: I mean people are virgin for a number of or don't have sex for a number of reasons. So it's just like also just the idea of like they're so attractive, like what's wrong they haven't bone?
Speaker 2: What else is wrong with you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: Do they have hideous on the inside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some bad ship must have happened to you or something, because how are you that hot in you're a virgin? It's like, uh okay, Hulu go on though.
Speaker 3: But Miles, you know reality TV better than me, Like are there shows where people are just like normal looking where they're just.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, of course, okay, like one and everybody's like super Only the ones where.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be kind of like a freak show, I think, like, well, I mean like ninety Day Fiance, like the TLC shows, but it's like all the Bravo shows, it's.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, those are Yeah, you have to have that like perfect balance, like symmetrical face and uh you know, altered features to get on. But yeah, I mean, like I think the one thing though, is like when you get when it's a show that's about dating, they definitely just want to make people as horny as possible, so they'll typically just lean into like the hottest people that they can put in bikinis and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Right, So my assumption about this show was that it only exists because someone was like Virgin owned like that those two words like that going to be a show title me, right, Like how is this not a show already? Like we're we're leaving money, we're hemorrhaging money essentially.
Speaker 1: Someone's like, dude, I was on Google Maps and I was looking for fuck Boy Island and it doesn't exist, but I found a place called the Virgin Islands now right here, Yeah, show you something.
Speaker 2: As someone who makes this not this particular hype of CV, but like unscripted TV, it is like a thousand monkeys on typewriters kind of thing, like they like these big companies just have like rooms full of interns who are just like basically equivalent of throwing like darts at a board with a bunch of words on it, you know what I mean, and like putting them together. Like I once, we didn't tell it and it like turned into its completely different show. But I once it was like just to see how execs would react, I just started telling him that I was working on a show called Nana Thunderdome. And then they were like what and I was like, yeah, Nana Thunderdome. It's like like everyone thinks their grandma's the best, but like who is actually the best?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 2: And I just thought the words Nana and Thunderdome did not belong side by side. And several people were like, bring that to us.
Speaker 1: When it's read, you better bring that to me. And what they like, They're like, it's like a death match, right, they fight each other to the death.
Speaker 2: That's the ideal. Vers I wanted it to be like American Ladiators, but with grandma's That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: How many broken hips?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but then that's like, yeah, I think it's like a liability.
Speaker 1: The version I'm thinking, I don't know if it can be made in the United States.
Speaker 3: My uncle Vince used to have like a lot of hypotheticals about like what our elderly relatives and like if we thought they could get like a single rushing yard in the NFL without dying, what.
Speaker 1: A fucking fun experiment.
Speaker 5: That's Uncle Joe could get a single rushing guard and they handed off to him every time without die every time for a whole game. You think it's type of.
Speaker 1: Verse and ray Lewis is waiting for him on the other side.
Speaker 3: But all right, so I assumed Virgin Island the only reason for this this is based on a UK or There is a UK version of the show and it's called Intimacy Retreat. Mm hmm that's I'm not I'm no professional, but just as an outsider looking in that title sucks so badly?
Speaker 1: Is that is that a play on something?
Speaker 2: It's also classic British Like have you ever watched like a British gangster show and been shocked that their vocabulary is so much like the kids in the projects have a vocabulary that none of us.
Speaker 1: Have, right, yes, speak actual English.
Speaker 2: Words.
Speaker 1: Because there's also there's also another dating show called Naked Attraction, which is just fully naked people. Like it just reveals people from the feet and they slowly creep up and you just see their full naked body and like the contestants eliminate people based on what they see and that's just called Naked Attraction. Wow. So yeah, yeah yeah, And it's like I remember being like, oh, this this is interesting, and it's just like you get you immediately become desensitized to like the naked bodies because it's like it's so sort of clinical, where like they go around they're like like the first phase is just showing them from the waist down fully nude, like men and women, and then like people go hmm okay, They're like that's a little too much scro to them for me, and like they're saying the shit outlund like this is fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Called naked hot or not exactly exactly hot.
Speaker 1: Or not naked Island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyways, one of the problems that the UK show ran into a couple of problems. First, how exactly do you determine whether or not the contestants are actually virgins?
Speaker 1: I know, just like one, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could tell, yeah, dude, I know, I just got to ask him a couple I can.
Speaker 1: I can figure out if a dude is pretty quick, dude, ask them like a couple of questions.
Speaker 3: And the other they struggled to find anyone who wanted to take part in the UK show. So I have now loosened the entry requirements to allow non virgins.
Speaker 2: And that's because all those bridges just fuck.
Speaker 1: You know what, yah, non virgin Come on, bro, you're gonna find that around here, come on, you know, oh yeah, well virgin in it. I thought bear sex man.
Speaker 2: As they say, like with a condom, you know, with.
Speaker 1: Sex bro the Yeah, Like we're definitely like in the era of lowest common denominator reality shows. I mean, like you think of like Milf Manner when that came out like last year, and I was like, is this fucking for real? Like this is the most fucking weird, backwards and sessuous dating show I've ever seen, And like now that with their season two, they've kind of like retinkered it a bit, so it's not like women fighting over who's gonna fuck each other's son now and it's.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not No, that was too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they I think they realized when everyone's like this is the most disgusting show I've ever seen that now they have like young men who are there for like the MILFs, and then like the turn is like after the second day, all the guys dads who are also singles show up, So now like the MILFs are like, oh, there's the twenty three year old version or the fifty three year old version of this guy still equally fucking Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the twenty three year olds all have single dads and they don't know their dads are gonna show up.
Speaker 1: No, And then and the dads apparently didn't know that they there their sons were there either. Wow yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So just like emotionally devastating Yeah yeah, yeahah, in a way that's wildly entertaining.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they're virgin stuff. I mean it feels like so nineties. Yeah, right, this obsession like virgins, like really American pie the reality show is right kind of what they're going with here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like we live though, in a part of the country where that maybe is true. But I feel like there's at least fifty of this country that's very obsessed with virginity. And yeah, they're stopping you from fucking, but if you do fuck, just make sure that you are forced to have a baby, right right. Yeah, it's like a lot of people who we're like, who thinks about this? And then as it turns out, a lot of.
Speaker 1: People, But then like does this show appeal to it? Because if they're about being like chaste, you know what I mean, Like, are they as interested in it? Because they're like they're trying to get these virgins to fuck or maybe or maybe not, I don't know. It feels very inappropriate. White pressure these people. They should say, yeah, committing.
Speaker 2: A terrible idea to marry someone within ninety days. But I still watch you know, so, yeah, are maybe they're just hate watching it, going Yeah, you disgusted, I show hold hold Jamie. Yeah, you don't need him or his dad.
Speaker 1: Think of your salvation, Think of your salvation.
Speaker 3: Just watching every reality show with that in mind, being like, no, don't do it. No, no, every fucking time, every time, Alex, what a pleasure of having you. Thanks, thanks for coming on. Where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Follow you? All that good stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh well, definitely listen to more than a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Season one is about a crazy series of murders that happened behind the scenes to the movie American Meat, And then season two just talked to a bunch of cool Latino people make movies. And then I'm mostly only on Instagram at angry Yuka, Angry Yuka like the spud, like vegetable amazing.
Speaker 3: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Yes, tweet it's everything fifty has started to put out since the Ditty Stuff started. It is like unreal most joy I mean, he's not a perfect person, but he is never fucked with fifty cent. Like when Rick rossbuck with fifty cent. He brought his baby mama onto like a podcast and have her hair everything about him, and like fifty has just been demolishing the entire Combs family for like months now. He just sold an entire docusee I.
Speaker 1: Know the face war I heard over his because he already made a documentary and they're like, everybody's trying to buy fifty cents Diddy documentary.
Speaker 2: And it's all like just I mean, it's like I think it just started as him like just being the pettiest rapp alive and then he was like, I'm gonna sell looking to the documentary based on this genius.
Speaker 1: So in in respect it's wild too because I saw like Mace on his podcast that he has with Cameron. They're like, oh, you want me to give a comment, and he's like, just watch the documentary. So you already have people that were in Diddy's orbit who are alluding to the fact that they've already given They're like, they're not even revealing what they're saying in this documentary.
Speaker 2: So so much is gonna come out fucking her son wrapped in the disc He made a disc track about fifty and fiddy I should probably say, and his uh and this in it. He's like, the feds raided our house. Too bad, they didn't look at the other house we bought right next door and fifty cents, Like, why would you say that you're under investigation?
Speaker 1: That's not a brag, are you, David?
Speaker 2: That's the worst thing you could say is narkuns.
Speaker 1: You're dry snitching on a disc track to me.
Speaker 2: And on himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, amazing.
Speaker 3: Miles. Where can people find you as their workI media you've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see. You can find me on Twitter and Instagram at the no not at the at Miles of Gray. Wow, I'm having a wild one. You can also find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Miles and Jacob mad where we're talking about the wacky conference finals. Oh man, the Celtics are. They're probably gonna win.
Speaker 3: When the whole damn thing, I needed your heat to do something, Alex, I needed your heat to do a moment.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh and then.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, I know they were too depleted. They were too depleted. You can also find me talking about ninety day Fiance on my other podcast for twenty Day Fiance, I'll let you get an idea about what that is about. I smoke weedn't talk about if you answery on it. And let's see two. I like us from at Ellie Cremandall. Another banger said, I don't know why Apple was charging me seven ninety nine, three ninety nine and ten ninety nine, and I will never know. Frankly, that is none of my business. Yeah, that's right, and I know exactly how that feels. And you're like, I must Yeah, that's probably a subscrie. Yeah, don't worry about. I's gotta give a moment that was mine as well.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, double banger for mine. Elli.
Speaker 1: We gotta have her on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's great. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikegeist. We're at the Daily Zeikeeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website Daily zeikeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnote where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. As well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: I think you know we're going to the weekend, uh, you know for some every day weekend, so we know have it want to have a great weekend. This track is called good Day and it's by THEO Croaker, who is like a jazz trumpeter turned like sort of fusion producer. This track is really dope as Ego lma like doing vocals on it, and it has like a it's like jazzy kind of boom back, feel good music. So that's a good way to just kick off your weekend. Good Day by THEO Croaker.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we will link off to that in the footnote. Daily es Eye Geys is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. That's gonna do it for us. This morning. We are back on Tuesday to tell you what was trending over.
Speaker 1: The long weekend.
Speaker 3: We'll have the greatest hits of this season this week going up tomorrow and we will talk to you all then. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Ch