Speaker 1: I say it all the time. My mouth is my biggest attribute, but it's also my biggest detriment. And I got I'm like Charles Barklay, I say how I feel.
Speaker 2: Okay, so do it in your Charles Bunkley voice.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, limitated something, hearn it. I've said many times. First of limitedd something. Kobe Bryant one of the greatest athletes, very athletic. I remember one time. Let me tell you real quick. I'm sitting at home one day and I'm watching Inside the NBA on TNT. I had already done this little thing on Sports Center. I didn't know that it was gonna be EJ's Staturday Night. And when I say I love Inside the religiously, so I'm watching, they cut to my clip and then Barkley responds, that's very impressive. I thought that was very I'm losing it because I'm like, I know, I know Shaq, I've met Kenny, but Barkley know who I am. So then there's this other time I'm watching the show and I'm not lying this. Barkley wanted to say opinion, and he said open and I was trying to text Shack. It's like you gotta call him out on that. First of all, it's my oping that I think Lebron j and then he adds syllables athlete is athlete. One of the greatest players to ever play the game. I think it's interesting as interest period.
Speaker 2: My favorite Gearge Bucket impression was when I think you did that one of the Shack All Star Comedy.
Speaker 1: James Christopa Kreme is. First of all, you're gonna play. You got the football. It's like a chrispa Kreme. Don't know this round for the point points fifty points because you got to play. You know the thing that I always love about Bargainy, he starts to make a point and before he finish it go somewhere else. Yes, let me tell you something about First of all, finish don't play no defense. And when you talk about players, the referees, they gotta do a better job because I'm gonna tell you some shaq no Ernie Kennet when I played, If you're gonna dominate, you can't put it on the coaches because you gotta go out there play. First of all, Michael Jordan was the only player that.
Speaker 2: I knew like finish bro I'll be saying the same day, and then when I start to finish your point, then this month interrupt me, and then they be in my ear talking about you got fifty second less so and.
Speaker 1: Then I got to say something crazy on that segment with the one, two three back to one that was a killer beg to.
Speaker 2: Being misundersht Why do you think people think you're misunderst.
Speaker 1: Because I say things like this? And I remember one time I was watching the show and they had Jay Farrell and Keenan Thompson on, and Keenan was doing Barkley and Jay was doing You. And listen, I know that as a host of a show, they're your guests that come on, so you have to be cordial. You have to be nice and respectful, and you have to kind of play the game a little bit. But I'm sitting here watching it's going. I know that the Barkley impression it ain't good, but Charles's got to act like it is. I know when Jay Farrell does You, he exaggerates the face and caw and I know it's garbage, so I will say it's gobbage. But when something is great, I give it the flowers too, like people all go aries do your Denzel and I say, I stopped doing Denzel because the Sea King. I don't know if you know who c King is, no brother out of Harlem. And I tell you this, Yeah I saw him. Yeah yeah, he's good, kills it more than the guys that do it like me, Pharaoh, Dean Edwards, Reggie redg He's hands down the best. So when something is good, I give it it's flowers. But when it's garbage, I say it's garbage.
Speaker 2: So it sounds to me that you're very competitive all them. Okay, so all right, so who's the best impression? Is you? Godfrey? You and Godfrey? Who's better?
Speaker 1: You know, it's hard, it's hard to answer that because we all do other people we can't.
Speaker 2: No answer the questions.
Speaker 3: Well then me, I'm say me, okay, here's here's what I love.
Speaker 1: And and for people that'll go all you just you know, being cocky on yourself or whatever. Dude, I love. When I saw drink Champs and Noriega couldn't even get the question out of his mouth when he said who does the best, and you said airy spears. You immediately went to airy spears. And I tell people doing impressions is like being a singer. You have to have ear for tone inflection. You're hitting the note. You got to be in key. So when I say shack, I go, Shaq is breathy, He's basic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not why I say you're the best. I say you're the best because you was doing it back when I was playing for the Lakers, back when we was getting swept and you started at the cross. I think now everybody that does.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah, it does the cross side thing.
Speaker 2: So I know where that came from.
Speaker 1: And I remember when I saw you say on TNT, I'm not cross outed cross well comedy, you exaggerate a little bit. I'm not good. Look, I'm not cross either. What he talked about. If you catch that the right time, it's leaning back. It's got some fat Joe to it. It leaned back.
Speaker 3: But like I said, when you when you hear it, it's like a as long as.
Speaker 4: I scored twent in air tear and I'm gonna dominate twenty air ten. You get a ball to Pricker Rigger says, I was not game. You give it the im an give it to b Shaw. I'm gonna get the code. You're gonna do the day, Chubby, you ain't never scored twenty eight ten. If you go twenty eight ten and you're dominant.
Speaker 2: I asked God for you this because he does a lot of impressions. How many impressions can you do? And how did you start doing impressions?
Speaker 1: I probably counted, like, I don't know, close to thirty and then impressions was the first thing I did. But I didn't want to be known as a one trick pony. So I wanted to make sure that, yeah, I could do impressions, but for me, impressions it is like duncan. Don't think that's all I can do, you know what I mean. I can write a joke, I can tell stories. I could get political, you know that. I wanted to show people there was other facets to my game, you know, And I say this too, this dude's in this game who do incredible impressions.
Speaker 3: But the material or vice versa. I didn't say no name. I didn't say no name. I'm gonna let you. I'm gonna let you decide who you think that is.
Speaker 1: But when you get married to two, come on, man, now, why am I wrong for saying that?
Speaker 2: You're not wrong? I'm just saying that we live in the town to where Listen, if you say what you said around a couple of people, cool, but you airy spirits don't. If you say your talented say it again what you said.
Speaker 3: Your talent doesn't match your arrogance.
Speaker 2: If you do that, bro, actually gonna go twenty million people and it's gonna get back there. You ever heard the saying, if we're at a table, areas ain't black. But like, if we're sitting at the table with twelve people, by the time we get back to you, arias don't like black girls, like right, So when when you say it gets amplified he said, he said, you know what he said.
Speaker 1: But because it's me saying it, it gets amplified. When really, if you stop and really listen to what I'm saying, you're taking saying anything that's not accurate.
Speaker 2: You take the shots at people, don't you get.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, come on, man, come on man.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me there they have been guys in the league. Oh a little bit extra step pep and they step and you go that.
Speaker 3: Ain't you hold on? I talk about Simmons entered the chat.
Speaker 2: I talk about Rudy Gobert all the time. You know, what people tell me you hating.
Speaker 1: I remember this, Javel McGee, Rudy Gobert, uh you, Dwight Howard, when you were saying he was the fake Superman.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I said, well, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Say he was the fake Superman. You're the real Superman.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have to say that. It's only real.
Speaker 3: So when you stop and think about it, shocked me. And you are to say, I.
Speaker 2: Know that's what That's what I'm trying to tell you, all right, Yeah, that's what I'm trying to tell you. What I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Like we say, people just I got in trouble for saying Joel embiid sounds mildly when I played with the ball, I'm gonna dominate with the ball, shack saying I need to work more on my post game.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Beat seems mildly.
Speaker 1: McDonald's as long as I dominated, I'm gonna tell you the ball.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the other impressions I just did on my podcast, Shaquille on there said I need to be more dominant than in the paint, and I know I gotta do more posts and not just relund the three.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, anybody seeing my helmet?
Speaker 2: Hollo Goffrey, I'm calling you out?
Speaker 3: Have you you know Shaq? When I played the game, I was dominated with all the other centers.
Speaker 1: People noticed that my two front teeth looked like Beverly Hills mansion doors.
Speaker 3: And like I said, mcgoffrey, here's Steve, Here's Steve Harvey. But I'll go I've seen Keenan Thompson on SNL. Try and do Goffrey, I mean trying to do Steve. And in comparison to gobbage, which one? Uh goriel No, Keenan Steve Harvey. He's trying to do Steve Harvey.
Speaker 2: Okay, but can you have a lighter word than garbage?
Speaker 3: Oh god, what would what would?
Speaker 2: Nuts?
Speaker 3: Terrible?
Speaker 2: Is terrible, not acceptable.
Speaker 3: Gobbage is gobbage from.
Speaker 2: The fields of it. Let's go. Two hundred and fifty years of tequila making tradition have led up to this.
Speaker 5: Luna Zool puts tradition above trends and brings out the best of all of your favorite tequila contails like the.
Speaker 2: Big Pile Poloma Ooh, crafted with pride for what's inside, one hundred percent blue Weber agave and no extras. Diesel. This is looking pretty good. You don't have to make me one of those two if the big pile Poloma make with Lunazool Tequila, and of course it's going to be good. Woo. It's nice, Thank you, it's phenomenal. Those who know look to Luna Luna.
Speaker 5: Zool Tequila, Bardstown, Kentucky fort Alcohol by volume. Think wisely, drink wisely.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take two. Oh gosh, who's on that? Hold on, I gotta take this. He's picking up his phone during the podcast. Hello, hey man, I know you're visiting right now, but I just crashed the shackmobile. No need to panic, man. Remember when you got the General Insurance online, The customer service was quick and easy. I did, man. They gave me a break on my car insruant when I needed it the most. I know. But you got nothing to worry about. The General will keep you in the game. Call him up or jump on the app to report your claim now. Trust me, he's going to take care of you. It's cool. I got the General Insurance. I'm follow my claim on the app right now. All right, man, Remember the General is here to keep you moving forward. I got to get back to the pot. This episode of the Big Podcast The Shack is brought to you by the General Insurance. You know, Shaq loves the General, before the League, before the Rings, before I got my big break. I've been rocking with the General since I owe my first car. The General has been offering quality auto coverage for over sixty years. Already know the General was there for Shackle and I needed him. Low rates and flexible payment options to keep you covered. If you're ready for your big break, you know what to do. Visit the General dot com to get a quote today. Again, visit the General dot com to get a quote today, and it wouldn't be the Big Podcast without the General Insurance. Would you like to sing the song? I would? For a great low rate you can get online go to the General. Say you some time,