Speaker 1: Get your hands together, and we're gonna start to party.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to party the Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 2: And now bye popular Demand, Welcome back to our old friend.
Speaker 4: Let me speak to the manager.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, let me speak to the manager.
Speaker 4: I'm the manager. I guess yes, you know. I don't like this responsibility.
Speaker 2: But okay, so we actually have an internal Let me speak to the manager. Maybe you should go to HR with this problem.
Speaker 4: Gandhi.
Speaker 3: You know I may because I have brought this up repeatedly, and today's last straw, and I'm not taking it anymore.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: We are very fortunate and we get a bagel delivery, maybe once a week, sometimes more than once a week. Yeah, the bagels are incredible, and everybody is obsessed with the everything bagel, so people try to grab it, and I have with my own two eyes. People grab the bagel, cut into it, and the seeds go flying everywhere, and not one person, with the exception of me, cleans it up. I present to you Exhibit A. That is what it looks like outside right now.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That is a counter that is outside our studio that represents us, and I believe Andrew has answers as to who it is that does this. I've seen with my own two eyes a couple people Andrew.
Speaker 4: The siege are playing. It looks like the bottom of a bird cake. It does.
Speaker 3: But who has the audacity to leave it there and walk away? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I asked, Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, before you enter it, can we all write down on a sheet of paper who we think it is? Okay, okay, I just wrote down a name.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I.
Speaker 3: Have a couple of names. I have a couple of name names.
Speaker 4: All right, Danielle.
Speaker 2: If you recorded your answer, okay, scary Nate, if you recorded your answers, okay, go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is scary, it is Scotty, it is Nate.
Speaker 4: Look, I got two out of the three rights.
Speaker 3: I got two out of the three. Scary, Scary Scotty.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you, okay, I'm going to dispute that.
Speaker 4: Do you know how I know it's not me? Because how's that cut my bagel? And that's the problem.
Speaker 5: You're man handling the bagel and the seeds, everything is going everywhere.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how do you man handle a bagel? I'll show you show you Bear and the honey pot. You're just like erroneous. Okay, no way to say.
Speaker 2: Now, how have you narrowed it down to these three people, Scary, Nate and Scotty.
Speaker 5: Again, all three of them man handle the bagels?
Speaker 4: Can I defend myself?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Can I defend myself? I did it the very first time these bagels came up. I cut it out there. There were no plates there, so I did it on a napkin, and yes, some seeds went on the table. Gandhi reprimanded me, and I never did it again after that. I always bring it in here and do it on a plate. Now, so I only did it once.
Speaker 5: Yes, I provide the plates, I provide the knives. Whatever happens between that and what goes on on the table, I don't know. But it is wild to me how bad it looks like.
Speaker 4: Insane out there. Okay.
Speaker 3: And by the way, there are seeds in every one of the cream cheeses because somebody is like having a bagel party, flying stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh my god, I love a good party, but the seed is flinging. I am a former grill sergeant. Okay, I what for years? Old cut bagels? Hold on hold on, what do you mean you're a former grill sergeant.
Speaker 1: I used to work at a beach club in the summer, and I used to slice deli meats. I used to make sandwiches. I used to do all kinds of burgers and stuff in the morning.
Speaker 4: You do bagels. I know how to cut it. How do you achieve the level? Sergeant? And I ended up as a sergeant. You started a jerk and now it's sergeant. Continue. I know how to cut a bit, privates.
Speaker 1: Okay, you take the bagel and I put I take it, I put it into a plate, and then I cut. I put my my hands over the bagel. I cup it, and the knife is underneath, slicing its way through.
Speaker 4: The second half of your cupped, your cupped bagel, all of this.
Speaker 1: No, the one I touch is the one I take. I don't man handle bagels like Nate. I'm telling you that I do everything in the plate. All my seeds go to the plate.
Speaker 3: Okay, a lie. I have watched you scatter it everywhere. What are you a baby bird?
Speaker 5: And I would like to say that's maybe your first bagel. You're doing the cup your grill sergeant technique. But the second and third bagel. No, that is a full man, all right.
Speaker 2: So question, Gandhi, have you seen Scary spewing his seed all over the bagel table?
Speaker 3: I have seen Scary spew the seed everywhere, into the cream, cheese, on the floor, everything. It is disgraceful. And I say something. You guys know me. I say something every time. I'm like, who do you think you are? And this guy just walks away. But it is disgusting out there right now. We should be embarrassed.
Speaker 4: May I try to, May I try to make some sense of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in fairness, and I know I've I've dropped a lot of seeds for everything bagels are. Really there's no way to do it without a mess. The key is to clean up the mess. When you're done, You're gonna cause a mess, but you got to clean it up. And I've been guilty of that too. From now on, I swear, mother, Gandhi, yes I will clean up my everything bagel remnants.
Speaker 3: I swear very nice of you.
Speaker 2: But now can we have that swearing from Nate and Scottie? And yes, it's yes or no.
Speaker 4: The seeds are the best part.
Speaker 6: I try to preserve the seeds so if you say I'm man handling.
Speaker 4: You are you are wrong.
Speaker 6: You are dead wrong, because I'm trying to preserve the best part of the bagel.
Speaker 2: You know, you could easily say yes, I will clean up it myself, and we could be over the argument.
Speaker 3: The lady does protest too much.
Speaker 6: I put it on the plate, and then what I do I smear. I smear the cream cheese on each bite and then I I dip it in the debris. That's what you need to do, you know.
Speaker 4: I have a suggestion.
Speaker 7: I used to be a bagel baker and server at an actual bagel.
Speaker 4: Plate never but never never a girl sergeant, No, I was never. I was never promoted to sergeant.
Speaker 7: But when I worked there, we made everything cream cheese, so we mixed all the stuff into the cream cheese. So why don't you get Plaine bagels and get everything cream cheese.
Speaker 4: Well, now we know how you make it. You take the crap off the floor and throw it in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if I may piggyback what Scotty said, I have a huge can of everything seasoning. It's called bagel seasoning everything. So why don't we just get the Plaine bagels as Scotty said, put.
Speaker 4: Our cream cheese on night or the cream. You already have enough. You already have enough.
Speaker 2: Everything stuff in there, that's the problem. It's everywhere. Do you even focus it?
Speaker 4: A lot neater? If we got plain bangels as Scotty just.
Speaker 5: Said, wouldn't because the little container, you'd be dumping it all over the table.
Speaker 2: And also they put some sort of lacquer on those bagels to hold onto that everything. Goodness, Yes, every single.
Speaker 3: Time I see this disaster outside, I will clean it up for the most part. But today I was just incensed, and I thought, does no one care about Karen and Hector, our lovely, amazing cleaning staff that probably thinks we are monsters?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no one car we are monsters. Can we all agree to do better? Better than you do better?
Speaker 2: After party