Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star.
Speaker 4: Now your hosts.
Speaker 1: Barry Church, Anthony dor set, De, Montrey More and newly scrugs.
Speaker 4: Way of louds right here on Dallas Cowboys dot I'm brought to you by Aristocrat Game. We've got three former NFL players in the building, Tony Sets, Anthony Dorris.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, my bad. I jumped to I jumped to it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Let me always get the.
Speaker 4: Sensitivity.
Speaker 6: Three one to the.
Speaker 4: Thirty seconds in thirty day boys over that to my trade more. That's me, very Church.
Speaker 2: So only one of us is, you know, molti emmy, you know one of us is in the Hall of fame. I want to a little bit doing this for over the two plus decades, you boys.
Speaker 4: Came up here clean today your European cut. I'm just cleaning, my brother. What was that three accounts?
Speaker 2: That's is that that mafst count awareness that.
Speaker 4: You can't hide it looks good, looks not.
Speaker 6: Hid that you got on your risks over there.
Speaker 4: But I know what you're talking about players, what they're doing. Cowboy cowboys are practicing right now, getting ready to go down to Charlotte, North Carolina to face the ser Panthers Card two and three. And o'dallad yesterday double down on the comic that he stands by.
Speaker 6: They need to buckle up business. I like it. Okay, buckle up there up all ten.
Speaker 7: Toes man, What's that's so disrespectful?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: That boy talking like he know everybody in this building is soft.
Speaker 8: That don't matter who you got there now and still ain't gonna be enough because I know them cats.
Speaker 6: I mean he talking like that, but I was talking about he's talking like.
Speaker 2: A man that just he looked up in the mirror and he said, oh, this is the new beginning, like it don't matter what they do. Like you ever hear those guys that just kind of be in the matrix where they say, hey, I don't care what you put out there, you can't stop me.
Speaker 6: Well, after having the game.
Speaker 2: That he had last week, he's still on that high horse. So I want to see if the cowboy's gonna answer the bell.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and three yards rushing by Rico o'dondo last week it was seventeen. That's what I'm saying that he was. He was working.
Speaker 6: Trucking the trailer.
Speaker 4: Of course I went to as I went found him yesterday. You watch out him all I was instigate, all right, Kenny Clark, he said, you need to buckle up. Kenny Clark, coming man. He got to back it up. I'm not much in the talking. They ain't played nobody like us. We ain't played them. So he'll have to watch. We'll have to watch the film and see what see what he's playing against. I am about that action boss olsa Osa and Solomon Thomas when I talked, oh so Diggie's or something. When I when I brought it up, they both paused and then Solomon had his head down, paused, and I could tell you, Solomon, this smart brother.
Speaker 6: He ain't gonna He's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me let me try to respond to the question and not just react. So he did, and then Osa kind of held himself, uh when I asked the question. Then Calvin Watkins in The Morning News followed and said, well, can you understand how he feels because you know, you know, he was here and they let him go, and he said, I can't and then he was like, he paused, like I can't but that's move none on.
Speaker 5: You know, I ain't trying to hear all that.
Speaker 4: And so I'm, oh, they know they shot. He just put it out here, they know. But the man doubled down said I stand by that, and if.
Speaker 7: You're the Cowboys defender, you gotta be careful not to fall into that.
Speaker 6: I fell into that trip.
Speaker 4: A couple of years back, we played Detroit in the playoff game.
Speaker 7: I think it was twenty fourteen, and you know, they talking about how, you know, Golden Tape. Back then, Golden Tate was with Detroit. He was the man over there, and he had like blindside blocks Sean Lee.
Speaker 4: One game it took him out.
Speaker 7: So they led me along a little bit and I'm, you know, feeling yeah, yeah, then we're gonna get him back for that too. I fell right into the trap.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: It was, you know, they blew it all up, Ben and Skin and they blew the whole thing up. Luckily, you know, we ended up winning that playoff game and we you know, shut him down. But just imagine it if I went and talked all that and then Golden Tate came in here and they wrecked house and they beat him.
Speaker 2: They almost beat us for a phantom defensive reps.
Speaker 6: They did.
Speaker 2: They helped us out, but boy wouldn't have heard the end of that. So gotta be careful one responding.
Speaker 7: But if you know you that guy, go ahead and do it, go ahead and do it, all right?
Speaker 5: No defense is a gang.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he goes, there's one man with the ball and eleven dudes chasing that one man with the ball.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna have to come see Rico.
Speaker 7: And if you Rico, you gotta have a little confidence, man, because this ain't this Russian defense ain't been top tier.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but at the end of the day, he's he's for him to stand doing it, double down and double down. Like I said, he's talking like he knows the personnail the route fact very well.
Speaker 4: So guess who's trying to come back this week? Mm hmm, you be a Hubbard the Carolina pants. He trying to get let me get side.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody, everybody coming out feeling good.
Speaker 4: Betty, do you see you're gonna go for two? He's like, hold on, man, it's my backfield. Rico's running for two. It's the cowboys. So all of a sudden brother brother feeling good, not hurting so bad, so he feeling good. And uh, their head coach said that, you know, he'll see how it goes, but feels good. They can have two running backs come in there, so you get a tube of Hubbard, you get a Rico Daddles.
Speaker 6: So the Cowboys could.
Speaker 4: Be facing two running backs coming at you in Carolina on Sunday.
Speaker 6: I knew.
Speaker 7: And that's something that I never understood when it comes to, you know, opposing offenses versus the Dallas Cowboys defense, because this has been a returning, returning trend here for the past couple of years.
Speaker 4: They cannot stop the run.
Speaker 7: But you see time in and time out, and maybe it's because of what the offense and Dak Prescott's you know, doing to these opposing defense where they feel like they gotta keep going.
Speaker 4: They gotta score every single time. But why the band and the run so early?
Speaker 7: I mean, when we look at the Jets, that got out of hand and so they had to get away from Breese Hall. But in other games, I'm like, bro, the way to get out the Cowboys you gotta run the football. You gotta run in between the tackles and where them boys down.
Speaker 8: That's that that that that should be one way. Yeah, but we didn't show that. You can either put it on the ground or ship it through the air.
Speaker 6: You can.
Speaker 5: Two cowboys just showed that.
Speaker 8: So you know, you got you know, as offen as you could come here, and as a coordinator you could pick your poison basically, because they gonna eat a little bit of either way it comes to you, they're gonna swallow it if you running down their throat and they going if it's coming in the air, you know what I mean, it's they fill out, you know what I'm saying. But if it's coming in the air, it's going over their head. So either way it goes, you know what I'm saying. They haven't showed out this year.
Speaker 4: So a couple of things to that. You're going to have to throw the ball because cow what's going thirty games. So on the other side, they're putting that pressure on the other team that hey man, we're gonna have to do that. You know, today's coordinators they're trying to or let's throw God thought Green baying a decent job running the football, did you know? And then so then Jacobs got hurt in that game a little bit, and so they went to the backup. So I thought they were running the ball. Well, the Giants had so much success throwing it, Yeah, went away from it right and then you obviously the first game Philly was running it like crazy. He didn't have to throw that much. So it's somebody just some of the situations to get dictated here. But the Jets were so far behind and you were trying to catch up, so that takes away a little bit of the run. Cowboys are fourth and right now in the NFL, averaging thirty a game.
Speaker 6: He putting up some points.
Speaker 4: Man, Carolina is twenty fourth to twenty. So right now this week, if you're over there, you Brice Young coming, you know, we're going to have to put up points.
Speaker 8: This week, yeah, rush if I mean, And what the Cowboys have been able to do. Unfortunately you got Dak back there playing like an MVP right now. And so with them being able to put up those points, but if they hadn't, they wouldn't have won the games that they fortunately were able to win, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So they don't have to keep their fact.
Speaker 4: I think that's gonna be a thing all year. Loan but almost like Cincinnati was last year. You're just gonna have to just score. That's it. You're just going to score because your defense.
Speaker 8: Is so you don't think the defense is going to stop being this porst like throughout the course of season.
Speaker 5: It's just going to keep. You know, you know, the help's supposed to be coming.
Speaker 6: You got the rookie coming back.
Speaker 5: The help's supposed to be coming.
Speaker 6: Revel.
Speaker 4: You got Revel coming back this week, legendly coming back.
Speaker 6: He never came.
Speaker 4: I mean, he been play. How come are you coming back in play?
Speaker 6: Brother? Bro?
Speaker 4: You know if you know, you know, I mean, he will get out there and they're gonna do him.
Speaker 2: They check. They told you that they wouldn't worry when they had. The Office of Line helped so they proved so maybe.
Speaker 5: Rebel might be they have they had every week.
Speaker 6: They proved it every week.
Speaker 2: So right now, if you was a betting man, you would have to say, man, they've been telling us, so maybe Rebel got something that we don't know about it.
Speaker 4: And then who's telling Jerry?
Speaker 6: Jerry told you, Captain, Hope, Captain that new Pa. It's a it's a new pack of yell. But the new packy it's tough. They said.
Speaker 4: They stepped on nobody, nobody selling Jerry, nobody selling the.
Speaker 6: Hope to feel like people on the way.
Speaker 2: But it's last though. He told you hope, he told you. He said, this old line is good. I'm not worried about it. Hey without Michael, Hey, that is good. I'm not worried about it. He said, Hey, I went and got Kenny. It slow, the deep, that a little bit about it.
Speaker 4: Last we get the jets.
Speaker 6: It work.
Speaker 4: So then I got to get ready to buckle this thing up.
Speaker 6: Do it again.
Speaker 4: So buckle up this week because you have to go see Rico down in his tea from call to so you gotta come come see him in his territory. And Jam takes from North Carolin too. But okay, let's see what would you as a D lineman would you take that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Is that pure disrespect?
Speaker 7: I can see the tame quarterback come out here and was like, man, I'm about to throw a four hundred on it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: As a D lineman, I'm I'm taking this as the ultimate disrespect. If a running back tells me to buckle up my chin strap, you got to come see me first. Before you even get back there. Receivers y'all. Y'all might be lucky. You're gonna be on the outside, So I'm gonna let you talk. But as a running back, it's like, you know, you gotta come see me, and you talking like that, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Take that as disrespect.
Speaker 2: But the untold story here, like, yeah, we're talking about Rico because he used to play here, but he knew. He already mentioned it earlier. You got was talking about I'm coming back to hey, I like if I'm a d lineman. Not only am I taking their disrespect from Rico, but we all know how some people are going brother in law, Oh, that's my teammate.
Speaker 6: I kicked it with him and this and that. I'm looking at the other guy saying hold on. Rico said this. He was here.
Speaker 2: He'm a family member. My family member could talk to me that way. But the guy that I don't know, Tuba, you came over there and said, hey, I'm coming off an injury and I need a piece of that.
Speaker 6: Now, I feel like.
Speaker 4: Jeezer didn't say I need a piece that.
Speaker 2: He just said that, don't he said it without saying it was he was there. He said, oh, yeah, anytime that somebody is coming off an injury and they're adamant about, like, hey, letting it be known because if you're coming back and it's a little shaky, wasn't, it's gonna be debatable.
Speaker 4: He wasn't adam He was just saying, I'm ready. You know, I'm ready to play, ready to come back. After watch somebody go for two hundred, you should be ready to play too.
Speaker 6: But you know it don't matter. You don't.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be ready my week. Hey, there's guys that look when they come back and they say, hey, this is my coming out party. It ain't gonna be against the cowboys. It's not gonna be against me. I want you to think twice and say, hey, coach, I'm ready, but next week looking a little bit better.
Speaker 4: For if you're running back whenever the cowboy comes time.
Speaker 6: You ready to go? Oh, no, you are? And that's what But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If this is a defensive linment this so if I'm Kenny, I'm like, I'm mad at everybody.
Speaker 8: Right right, And if there's any type of leadership in that in that defensive meeting room period, that defensive room somebody and then stepped up and already said like, hey, we already seen it.
Speaker 6: They gave target.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so like what we're going tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You're on point because when I was asking, I said the pause and stuff that they were they okay, we've heard it.
Speaker 8: Let me not let me not do but say we've addressed amongst ourselves.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they they they they have addressed it. They're ready to go. But but you know Rico came back.
Speaker 6: They can't.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he said, I stand by it, you know, stand on business. So Bun, you got to come see Rico. I come to see Rico.
Speaker 6: If Rico go out there and the ball he just wrote himself another chick. He just wrote a check.
Speaker 8: Cowboys, have you ready ready for the run? And it's the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: It's the Cowboys, but it's America's team. You're gonna get the national coverage. You're gonna get the guy that called out the defense and said, hey, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 4: It's twelve o'clock game.
Speaker 6: It don't matter, it don't matter. It's certaine.
Speaker 2: It don't matter though it's still certain with anybody else. There's certain teams. You know, if you ball out for you're gonna give some media coverage. You're gonna get this. You're gonna get, but.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna get pay it. I mean, you know anybody gonna payt nobody to run on the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Man, You're gonna the light will be on you after what you did last game and then this game.
Speaker 6: You setting yourself up to be like, Okay, we see you. You want another bag? My boy?
Speaker 4: You Rico ahead, y'ay. They was gonna sign back here. He ain't even had I am.
Speaker 6: I really I really thought they was.
Speaker 4: You thought they was gonna sign Am back.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just because you don't give up a thousand yard rushier when you don't have nothing, like I told you. I told you like when you don't have anything. Not granted, it worked out. Davante is the guy. It wasn't a bad move by them. So they knew something that I didn't know.
Speaker 6: The trade.
Speaker 4: And this is pushback on this, please, A thousand yards ain't the thousand yards It used to be thousand yards when he was running in a fourteen game season. Miant something when you sit in with to sixteen was like, hey man, twelve thirteen hundred yard rush or something seventeen games. Now a thousand yards man, what is that either the game right like sixty two sixty something, a game that's that's not some drastic thing. He's a nice player, yes, sir, but I would I thought the Cowboys should have gone into the draft and gone and got somebody and go. It was gonna cost you less than trying to bring him back and build something there. But they clearly let him go. Shot he said it too. He's liked man. We fell in love with Javonte, and right now it's worked out great. Lavonte, in my opinion, has given him everything they've wanted. Rico had one game. One game, Davonte's leading the NFC and rushing when they beat up. All good luck to Rico, but him being a thousand yard guy, that ain't no big deal.
Speaker 2: We can say that right now when we're looking at it from this perspective. But nobody at this table said Javante was gonna be who he was. Everybody questioned him and was like, man, this guy is coming off injury he had, But no I did bring up Rico. He asked me at that time, would you have let Rico go? At that clear time when nothing was there Yeah, you're right, Rico is a nice player. But I'm not gonna let everything go to not have anything over here. I gotta keep one trump card, like it might not be a strong trump card, but if it's a baby Joko or a ten, I'm still keeping it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go to work with it.
Speaker 4: Is he was, he a joker, were like a seven or eight.
Speaker 6: He's a seven and eight. But you're still gonna keep that. Got nothing like man.
Speaker 5: In the building then too. Wasn't Zeke in the building with Rico?
Speaker 6: That was? That was?
Speaker 2: That was not these but but I'm just trying to make more misty exactly with those mistakes the head coach.
Speaker 4: Didn't want and back the owner one and then that played out. We saw how that played out once once the head coach go ahead and move him on, and then it was messed it.
Speaker 8: But Zeke was supposed to be more tired than Rico. He was supposed to, you know, like coming out everything else like that. The history that goes on, hold on, the history that goes along with him. So you got these two dudes in the building, right, you don't like z't ain't ain't paanning out to what it is and like like we're talking about I understand thousand yards over so many games. Now it's turning into something different. But you don't quit a job until you got another job.
Speaker 4: So we were always on board. We didn't like the running back room last year. We thought it was bad. It's time to move on. You just want seven damn games. Don't nobody need to come back.
Speaker 6: Don't nobody needs to go.
Speaker 4: Blow it all up? Seven games and that's none of them special, go ahead and move on.
Speaker 2: And this is the one time that we've seen the blow up method work. Typically, with people are blowing stuff up, you don't see that they keep at least one in the chamber. One bullet there, and that's all I'm saying. But your good dad usually shot up my gun. Bat somebody come with a gun and I ain't got I'm gonna say, hey, what do you say on Friday?
Speaker 6: I only got one bullet in this. But I'm gonna make it work. You know what, they make it.
Speaker 4: They moved on and they did.
Speaker 6: It was a great, great job, and they did do it. It definitely did bucked out for everybody.
Speaker 4: And sometimes and sometime that's just what it is worked out for everybody. Le's got a first break right here in on the players. Uh players last rankings.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Normally I ain't pay attention to them, but I saw a couple of ranking Hmmm, it's interested. With the Cowboys sitting at here, let's do that next with crew three football players who played National Football League than me who didn't. That's shit.
Speaker 6: Hey, their Cowboys nation.
Speaker 1: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels, Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the cowboy themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem.
Speaker 1: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one one hundred gam b l e R for.
Speaker 4: Twenty one over.
Speaker 1: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Jack black and right now.
Speaker 1: Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 6: Plus.
Speaker 1: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's Get Jack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 3: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsively.
Speaker 9: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys Collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff, gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 4: To the players Loud.
Speaker 2: Cowboys Nation head to Miller Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium for a free watch party presented by Seve and eleven. Watch the Dallas Cowboys face off against the Broncos in Denver on Sunday, October twenty sixth. The door is open at two pm. You heard it right, two pm and kick off is at three twenty five.
Speaker 6: Do not be late. Enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Performance by the d c C Cheerleader, Slurpy, samples five dollars, Miller Lights, and much more. Claim your free tickets at Dallas Cowboys dot com Slash Watch Party.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Saying Him Aggie and former Dallas Cowboy got Barry Church from Anthony door Set, former NFL player also son of Hall of Famer.
Speaker 7: Tdly door Set Titans in the rate Strug.
Speaker 4: The show brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming NFL Rankings Route. I went over to the NFL dot com Oh I got the Cowboys twenty one No PSS twenty one twenty one one.
Speaker 6: It's one Taiwan. What's non plus ten.
Speaker 10: One one.
Speaker 4: Twenty one in the league.
Speaker 6: And what are we talking about. I'm just like, man overall, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's not I'm just not feeling it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but number one offense, here's one.
Speaker 4: I'll say I do like, all right, that's Fox Sports. Fox Sports got it be sixteen. I think that's the middle of the road.
Speaker 6: I can see that. That's fair.
Speaker 4: That's fair because you know, and there's there's two teams ahead of them. I'm like, we'll see one. They got to play at fourteen.
Speaker 7: They got your chargers, the charges better charges better, they just got to Then they get me a by the Giant.
Speaker 4: They did, okay, Seattle fifteen seat fifteen seventy d Yeah about better too, set a better too, man, Sam Sammy is playing some some great ball right now. He's playing some great ball. They got torched by bait.
Speaker 6: They hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had a lot of injury. Okay, okay, so so seattlean fifty Cowboys Citty sixteen seventeen. They got the Patriots eighteen of the Falcons. The Bears are nineteen maybe, and they smacked the Cowboys were right there in that fight. So interesting. So they got Houston at twenty Vikings in twenty one, all put ball to all the way down to twenty two.
Speaker 8: You know, just hearing the Chicago is and I understand what they did.
Speaker 6: But we did that to the best offense in the league.
Speaker 5: Now that went out with no scrub.
Speaker 4: About the Chicago joints.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they beat the little one, you know, I know, I know they did.
Speaker 4: I ain't sold on Chicago.
Speaker 6: You know how the clock is right two times throughout the day.
Speaker 4: It was just a matchup game exactly. I ain't sold on that Vikings. I mean, that's what I thought.
Speaker 6: I was sold on that.
Speaker 5: Hello, Sam Donner, bawling ball.
Speaker 4: He played well. So was that capfit the receiver Smith and Jig Butter or something? Heap you know from that. Yeah, you know he's out from that rock Wall rock Wall.
Speaker 6: So they've been coming up. I didn't realize Rockball and rock Wall he was doing what they were doing.
Speaker 4: They playing well out there's a good player. He was one of those that they came down here, got him real quick and got him out of here. The next thing, you know, he went to the Rose Bowl put on that show. So he's been he's been a really good talented player ever since since I drafting the first round. So he's he's.
Speaker 2: Played good football out there in rock Wall, like real fundamentally to.
Speaker 4: A good receiver school. That's that's why I receiver you right now. But that's Ohio State except for poor Marvin Harrison. I was just about to say, wasting. It's a debate, man, You got to get out of here. Between yes, I was like, people have been talking. You debate every you got and Jefferson you got chasing Jefferson pretty good. They great good, they're great.
Speaker 2: Hold On Odell, Okay, that was killing it?
Speaker 4: Uh four you got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me let me get out of there. Okay, that's really good. Ones those are wrong. They know you got there.
Speaker 7: You got Jackson Smith and Jigma, you got Olave. You got who's the kid at the Tampa Bay that's destroying it right now in Big Moor whatever.
Speaker 5: His name is, crazy, last name whatever, Booka.
Speaker 7: Whatever his name Mecca and Mecca Booka, Marmon Harrison, he comes, he comes along.
Speaker 4: Quarterback any got a bad quarterback?
Speaker 6: Quarterback, got a bad quarterback? Hold up, call of duty? See them numbers.
Speaker 7: Chris Olave coming coming out of the Michael Michael Tom Ohio State guy like like the Jets, Garrett Wilson, Ohio State got like like Ohio State got some who I forget?
Speaker 6: Who am I forgetting over here? For l s you? Yeah, I know we're forgetting some people.
Speaker 4: Now, was what's neighbors?
Speaker 7: L SU, Brian Thomas neighbors, Brian Thomas wrong, jeff Chase Jefferson, Brian Thomas neighbors, Odell Jarvis?
Speaker 6: You got Jarvis, Uh, it's somebody else.
Speaker 4: They got Joey Galloway, Joe Joe Joey, Terry, Chris Carlynn, David Boston Glynn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was, you know, you got Chris Carter, Chris Chris Carter squad. That's what I said.
Speaker 4: I got say.
Speaker 11: You know, at one point time it was about d D B t B text, Danny text l SU, He'll give you the whole list.
Speaker 2: So y'all, y'all doing all this debating, but you still ain't picked. I want to hear from the dbs who.
Speaker 5: Think State State got the numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got the numbers.
Speaker 7: Numbers they got I mean, yeah, Chasing Jefferson are unbelievable.
Speaker 6: O'Dell, he just got the hodel that you know that was he was. He was bro. He was Chris Carter reincarnated. What are we talking about? I seen Christ.
Speaker 4: He did it for two years, two three years.
Speaker 6: But he did it for longer than that.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: He was in New York for for five Bro, he was. He was a top dude for maybe two three years.
Speaker 2: I'm telling bro, for four or five years.
Speaker 8: He was the top attension getter. Yeah, he gets his productivity wasn't granted. He ain't had the BESTQ like Eli. You know what I mean, missed, but was cold.
Speaker 4: He was cold.
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 4: Who widow down?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He fell off. He went he went to the Browns. I mean he was he bro.
Speaker 5: He went to the man Stafford and what was he doing?
Speaker 7: He was?
Speaker 2: He possibly would have been the Super Bowl m v P in that game, but if he didn't get hurt in the first in the first quarter with the catches and he wasn't like a top dog.
Speaker 5: Talking about numbers, talking about individuals, because we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about somebody that can go in there and impact the game and still change it.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the numbers of the dudes that was from one school to another school.
Speaker 6: That's what I mean. If that's the case. We're talking about rookies right now.
Speaker 2: That just we're talking about kind of switch like that guy and he was he was that. He wasn't like I ain't gonna say he was bro that made everybody want to start catching one handed again.
Speaker 4: Was there ever a period of time where he was like, he's the best receiver in the league.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, at least I felt like that. You call me h or was it?
Speaker 4: But we're throwing this like a number of base like this dude was the best receiver.
Speaker 6: In the league.
Speaker 2: He was the best receiver in the league at one point in time. You knew if you threw it up the whole day, he was gonna catch it.
Speaker 4: I think he was, like I said, he's a great receiver.
Speaker 6: Give that. That was probably like two years where he was d number. But he's been top five.
Speaker 4: We forgot about Timmy Glaury Terry. Yeah, the numbers, but but yeah, Antonio Holmes, m v P, m v P super.
Speaker 6: That's it done. Hey, Chris, I know you back then. You don't want to look up l s you guys unless you got.
Speaker 4: Some numbers too. But just the just the depth alone, and that was just it was crazy.
Speaker 2: So is it a closer race between the dB U conversation? Man, Oh yeah, they go closer.
Speaker 7: I think unless you got the d B to me, how do they put off some good dbs too? Like they don't get me wrong, but unless you put out no, I think, unless you got the dB U they you know, I mean Pat Peterson, Claybourne, you know what I mean, the honey Badger.
Speaker 4: What's what's the big swore? Because who couldn't cover?
Speaker 7: But he woun knocked the heck out of Yeah, Landry Stanley, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Like that forgot Dallas Native, I wouldn't even think about.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 4: He got Trade for two number one.
Speaker 2: Good for me, I'm sum unless you got the DB's.
Speaker 4: But Ohio, say I got good.
Speaker 7: They got the Whitehouse for sure, they got the Hall of Famous to and all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get our final break in here, right here, all the players I bought. You buy a risky crag game.
Speaker 12: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through. Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator smooth It available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kid.
Speaker 6: Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 1: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new.
Speaker 4: Experience football fans.
Speaker 1: This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a PROWN sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 13: It's game day and raising cans. If you want to order like a chap, it's action off the field, you need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online, are on our app. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one.
Speaker 10: Love, Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys Safe, Keith Famous. You know what separates champions from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment. With blockchain dot Com That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com Slash Cowboys.
Speaker 4: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 2: Cowboys Nation Limited single game tickets are available now. Get ready to bring the noise as you watch the Cowboys live at at and T Stadium, the best stadium in the NFL, some will say when they host NFC East rivals, the Eagles come Oners plus the Chief Chargers, Vikings Yo Guy, Mister Caller du.
Speaker 6: Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Visit Dallas Cowboys dot Com Slash tickets or seat geek dot com, the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Thank you Trey Moore here in the building and we got Anthony door set Barry church on three former NFL players on new instructure. This players not spot you by Aristocrat Gaming. All right, Carolina Panthers hosting the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Buckle up.
Speaker 4: Cowboys are seven and three when playing in Charlotte, North Carolina. So Cowboys defense improving slightly from their last game. They're twenty ninth in points giving up.
Speaker 6: Now just give third.
Speaker 4: On the way up, baby, on the way up.
Speaker 2: Just like me when they come to these pods, slowly hear that dead last and past.
Speaker 4: Nobody hearing that Cowboys still dead last in passing defense number thirty two, two hundred and eighty five yards a game.
Speaker 7: The man, you got to feel some type of way you have the secondary. But I've been in some bad secondaries.
Speaker 2: But like at a certain point, it's not just secondary. Like you you as a defensive line. Like I've been fortunate to be around guys like just In to Uh and talmacun suit JPP, like all these guys like great pass rushers, they take ownership.
Speaker 6: They say, hey, we know we're not gonna get no help back there. Like get back there.
Speaker 2: If you smacking somebody in the mouth, guess what if he only got two seconds to throw, all he can do is slint routes.
Speaker 6: But we getting bombs over back. So it's both ends.
Speaker 2: Like you as a defensive line and you have to challenge the defensive line and talk to the dbs, and as a dB you gotta say, hey, we gotta lock up, and y'all gotta start getting some pass us.
Speaker 6: It's everybody in there, like what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Hey man, Sometimes you gotta coming Lewis centives play.
Speaker 6: Second. It's somebody hungry.
Speaker 5: Is the second half of the game. We might be down by three. We need a sack. Hey man, I'm in the I'm in the huddle. I got a thousand, two thousand right now, we're gonna get to the ball.
Speaker 6: I know you had a baby. You got some extra dile that happened.
Speaker 4: The picture, Colonel jessup from a few good men in the rate of locker room. Tight locker room, that happens.
Speaker 5: Don't money motivate you.
Speaker 4: I got my specialty. We need to be saying the twenty church.
Speaker 6: I got what I could wait wait for kickoff to come on. And somebody say that to a young guy.
Speaker 4: Give me that were racing the ball.
Speaker 2: When they say that, it's like it's like smelling salt. It'd be like you said, what, Okay, I get that as soon as I got ain't my monk I needed?
Speaker 6: And you know, and you know that's cash. You're walking out the lock.
Speaker 5: You ain't got to wait the Tuesday to get that, Hollywood.
Speaker 4: You get it just right there on the plane. Brother, I'll take that tax free, tax free, right now on.
Speaker 6: The W two. Yeah, I put I put, I put everything. Don't come out at your boy, I put it on on.
Speaker 4: It was a gift that was like over seven years ago. Yeah, it was a gift man, come players to get ourselves educated on there we go, man, NFL matters that happened out here. We don't want to play from the from a win. Oh man, I asked all the guys. I was playing right home.
Speaker 6: It was fun.
Speaker 4: Shoty got I guess you got a different planes and everybody was the first class. So everybody first.
Speaker 6: They had a playing for real.
Speaker 4: Man, it was the same plane, guy, it was the same plane exactly. Yeah. The coaches moved to the back. The young people they're saying.
Speaker 2: You know they for every like or at least the good teams like Chris, did you sait first one? Pete used to do that all the time. Come on, you know, you know c time.
Speaker 7: But I'm bo he had we had the double decker joint, have the double man for the for the games. But everybody had to lay down sleep and we had about that and you and the front of the plane was a whole wayan air.
Speaker 4: What you had, we didn't have that had that was.
Speaker 6: Over there struggling for WiFi in the back talking about.
Speaker 4: They switch it up on here and here that at.
Speaker 6: I don't know which I was with the Raiders.
Speaker 5: Double decker joint to you know what I'm saying, everybody had their own.
Speaker 4: You ain't dropping turbulents on that.
Speaker 6: Well, but it was, man, it was some games. You sit there, you be like, hey, the Wi Fi working. They be like, no, not this ride, but we'll make it up. This man, that's the most humble Jerry right right behind the plane.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine they ain't had no WiFi.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, bro, because you know me, I'm a game, TV, everything Wi Fi. I hook everything up she said, Oh, that's nice.
Speaker 6: What are you doing? I said, I'm about to play Call of duty? She said yeah. I said, what's the WiFi coat? We got? It was this rad I'm sitting here with this boky like the screen. I gotta fold it up. I'm using all that's how That's how they did. He had double decker.
Speaker 4: You had to read the book.
Speaker 6: That I would.
Speaker 5: I out there, surgeon. That's why I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Bro, but you know, I find humor and ambiguity because these situations always seem to find me. Like between that me going to the CFL and asking for some workout shoes and then like the equipment guy looked at me and said hold on real quick, went it got two other equipment guys. He said, hey, he wanted some shoes. And the head equipment guy was like, hey, you ain't heard what CFL stand for. I was like, yeah, Canadian Football League. He said, no comfort loss. I said comforts?
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: He said, you lost out on everything that you had. We do not have those benefits or you are my favorite is comfort less. I'm like, okay, did I went out there and worked out in my socks and I said only me, Broak.
Speaker 4: Only you don't have some size coach the coach you know well, Trey speaking of least, speaking of you're in last place in the picks.
Speaker 6: We got a game and day I caught up.
Speaker 4: I got Philadelphia and the Giants. You didn't catch up.
Speaker 3: Trade.
Speaker 6: I'm slowly catching up. Still behind, yeah, I'm behind it. Still.
Speaker 4: We're ready to give Kellen Moore his dude what.
Speaker 2: Man I was gonna say. I was gonna say that to starts a messing you, and but I will. I will retract my statement.
Speaker 4: I picked killing Moore last week. They got it done, and you picked killing.
Speaker 6: Don't don't take no honorary. You didn't say that.
Speaker 4: You don't forget I got the coach seventeen sixteen, winning whenning is when they picked him. Barely were talked about one, you know.
Speaker 6: Okay, So okay, bro winning hold on cause you fairly won.
Speaker 4: Bill Belichick barely won Super Bowl PA nine.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you, hey, that's why he got those emmies right there, because he Barry told him.
Speaker 2: He said, you see, y'all ain't gave my boy his credit yet. And they to say, oh, I picked him last week, So forget last week. What have you been saying all year? Calienate that guy, apologize to that and say he the reason that they won the Super Bowl or he was part of the reason. Because the Eagles are falling apart. That's what they want you to say. That's what they wants you to say.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna say that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Is everybody picking the Eagles to night?
Speaker 6: Just picking?
Speaker 4: I'm going with I'm picking the Eagles. Uh, thirty two, I.
Speaker 6: Got to catch up team?
Speaker 4: What you doing one game? I'm going Philly. This is gonna be Yeah, it's Philly. Give me Philly thirty one to fourteen. Okay, all right, Trey, you get your Giants.
Speaker 6: Giants in New York, Medal in New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they in the New Jersey scoutter.
Speaker 2: Give me scatter boot, scotted up boot this Halloween season October, baby, go with the boot.
Speaker 5: I'm going to the Green team.
Speaker 2: I'm chasing my boot. This is how I catch up. Hey, if you're in the casino and you don't lost your money, you gotta live with it.
Speaker 4: It's a long say hey man, you're gonna say to.
Speaker 6: Take Hey man, I'm not worried about to get your gotta score eighty.
Speaker 4: You gotta that's for sure.
Speaker 8: You think that's a Philly Philly easy dues got Philly twenty four seventeen is okay?
Speaker 6: Trade?
Speaker 4: Do you have a score here for the scatterboo s gotta booth scataboo wins Scott what you got?
Speaker 6: You got nineteen two? I'm gonna go nineteen.
Speaker 4: Thirteen, nineteen thirteen, So that happens. That means a J Green nail score touchdown agent.
Speaker 6: I mean complaining. They had a meeting.
Speaker 4: They had a meeting which was a couple of hours according to a report, was it a team or was it just them?
Speaker 6: Three? It was a three? It was a three.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 4: I will feel some type of way though about what.
Speaker 6: Period?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, hold on, what y'all?
Speaker 2: Y'all it's the problem your whole team to make a back door like what you all got going on?
Speaker 6: You really want to be at the meeting with a J Yeah, it's proudly yeah. I want how many deads meetings did you go to listen to? I want to know who they want.
Speaker 2: They ain't just picking at each other like you know, they throw somebody else under that, but with alignment or this defense.
Speaker 8: So I need to know who you're talking about without me the offensive coordinator or somebody like that in there, Like that's what I was like, Man, sin't it, but you're picking, and.
Speaker 4: I am gonna pick. By the way, de Montra, you're seven games out just like you know we picked eight a week.
Speaker 6: Just letting you know, Cam, no problem.
Speaker 4: We gotta sweep it up.
Speaker 6: Scatter Boo's gotta boot.
Speaker 4: What do you have a hundred yards watching on the season.
Speaker 5: That's the fan club.
Speaker 6: Boot fan club camp ahead on.
Speaker 2: TV whatever, Like, come on, man, that's crazy, have no meaning talk about it, because I want to know who you're throwing up. That's what every time you get in that meeting, it's you giving him love. I'm getting the same amount as him right here and we getting paid too different.
Speaker 4: Crazy man. So you know they over there talking about the old line ain't doing this and this, ain't doing that, and I.
Speaker 6: Too much this concernment going on right now. Scatabu is over there set. I'm hooking up the truck in the trace.
Speaker 8: I'm sure Davante Smith and Jaylen Hursts probably like he said, we actually had his meeting right now.
Speaker 6: Is that I'm good?
Speaker 5: You know, I seem like he ever down there.
Speaker 6: They ain't bring Yeah, man, what was going on?
Speaker 2: Not know?
Speaker 6: Does everybody show up to every Justice League meeting?
Speaker 4: That's what Vonte Smith wasn't even in there, he said.
Speaker 6: He said, Batman, he's Superman, and we might got Greenland. Man, it's crazy. We don't We don't need to know Hawk. I ain't here right now. We'll need wonder Wolf.
Speaker 4: Champs can't get along. By the way, scatterable for anybody who's interested. Has two in uh two hundred and forty yards on.
Speaker 5: The year on sixty three carries.
Speaker 6: Yes, you saw doing that.
Speaker 5: You got any touchdowns?
Speaker 6: Two? You got to how's that league? Let's look at his yard, Let's look at.
Speaker 4: Well Williams has five. Williams got five, You got one per game.
Speaker 6: We didn't say that. We just we didn't say that.
Speaker 2: We wanted to see y'all trying to make it a comparison. If we're going there. Yeah, I'm gonna take you.
Speaker 4: I'm out tomorrow, so you gentlemen, joy enjoy your Yeah, yeah, joy, we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna have that when you go. But you.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow night, I'll be inducted into the that good and another Hall of fam I got you I got We need to hear that, man.
Speaker 6: We hear that.
Speaker 4: B C heard Hall of Fame. Man, you heard what he said?
Speaker 6: Is this your third Hall of Fame? Fourth Hall of fame.
Speaker 4: Look, we're just happy to get in, happy to get in. It's my sister's coming in. She's recovering from breast cancers searching. Be out there, man, your survivor sist. That's a big that's big time man, for real.
Speaker 6: That's good. That's huge. It's good. It's good. So I will be out.
Speaker 4: Give me the Cowboys too, because I'm going there Friday to the game soon coming game Saturday. I'm gonna go out to the Charlotte for the game, for the Cowboy game. So it's been a whole week in North count but even given the Cowboys to witness when Dak and company go get it done twenty seven to twenty, that's a big time weekend coming up. Joy Moore, He's Bury Church. I Scruggs, I'll talk to you Monday. These guys will be back here tomorrow. Right're on Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.