Speaker 1: M m h m.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you're asking questions that are that are really hard to answer, because you know, if the team's ready to go, they have a good week in preparation, why we go out like that? I mean, nobody wants to go out and coach that way. Nobody wants to go out and play that way. Nobody wants to go out and lose that way. We wait too much pride, you know, And and this is these are great opportunities for me to coach this football team and to lead this football team into too, to instruct this football team, and until until we've got some young guys that are that are that are learning this for the first time, you know, and then kind of going through a little adversity, and you know, again we're trying to put ours and positions to be a better football team in the AFC, and and sometimes it looks brilliant, and then there's days like today not so good.
Speaker 1: We'll giving to jag Zam November thirteenth, kent On a Stevens Brian sexist and John Osier with you here today. We're gonna try to make some sense what we saw yesterday. A lot of questions. I'm not sure we have all the answers, but we're going to talk through some things.
Speaker 3: Brian.
Speaker 1: That was not what we expected, and in a way that I didn't expect either. I tell you that lack of effort too, you know.
Speaker 4: I think it was on Jack's weekend. In the huddle as we finished that show up last week, I said, I think that this team will prove that they are the best team in the AFC.
Speaker 5: I expect him to play well.
Speaker 4: I didn't say whether they would win or not, because I don't know that you could with the team like San Francisco. I walked out of here last night thinking we've done this a long time. How did I not see that coming?
Speaker 3: Well? I think they got punched a little bit early and maybe stunned a little bit, and I think that sort of contributes kay to what you're talking about with you know, sometimes that looks like a lack of effort, focus whatever. I think. I think you get shell shocked and gut punched and didn't recover. Some of the players talked about not it was Trevor talked about now responding to adversity. I thought the sum up quote from Doug was when he talked about telling the team you haven't doe anything Yeteah. To me, Doug's really good during his postgame press conference, sort of tying things up and telling you what he's thinking. Remember how sort of frustrated and angry he was after Houston. This was more of these guys gotta realize we had a lot to do and we haven't accomplished anything.
Speaker 5: So let's go. I don't know whether you guys are. I'm a body language person.
Speaker 4: I like to I like to go to the field before the game and see if I can get a feel an all week in the locker room, there was no lack of energy, there was no lack of purpose, there was no lack of focus.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: I could never have told you that that was going to happen based on what I saw an hour before the game.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's show.
Speaker 4: What I saw from Doug that thought that we just watched off the top is controlled anger. I mean the way he was jerking his head, I mean he's mad.
Speaker 1: You can see this whole second half of that game. He was on the sideline coaching mad.
Speaker 4: But he also knows as the leader of right, you got two division games coming up here, and I'll go more into that in my hot take you win these two. You put that one in the rearview mirror so he can be angry. And as he said, hey, look we haven't done anything yet, and he's exactly right. But he couldn't just lose it like a fan can, right or a media member can and just go off. You got to be under some control to get this team back on the truck, because as we're about to talk about, I'll let you go there.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do our big things. Our first big thing for us today is bad game or bad team. Doug tried to sum things up after the game yesterday. Here's what he had to say.
Speaker 2: I thought the team was ready. We failed to execute on the opening drive defensively, and we failed to execute on the opening drive offensively. And that's the that's the part that is disappointing because these guys were these guys were ready to go.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 2: You know, to have the lack of execution like we did early in the football game just kind of snowballed from there.
Speaker 1: Ran we just talked about it. You felt the team was ready to go. Doug felt the team looked like they were ready to go, practiced well, but they got off track. So quickly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is not a bad team.
Speaker 4: They had a really bad game, as bad a game as we've seen all year, as bad a game as the first half of the Chargers game felt last year. But they're not a bad team. That's why he didn't see it coming. That's why we didn't see it coming. The question has to be asked, what's wrong with this team that in big moments Kansas City this year? You could say the Texans because that's a divisional game and this one at home, that you perform like that, that you take the body blows of two scoring drives and two three and outs and you can't recover. I just that's what everyone's asked in themselves this morning. How do you get that result? And I'm not sure that anyone can answer it well.
Speaker 3: I think Doug again during his presser, talked a little bit about, you know, executing poorly on the first two drives offensively and defensively. The first two drives offense, we don't know what's called, so it's hard to know exactly what happened, but there were plays where it just looked like a couple guys getting driven back into the quarterback. There's also one play where it just looked like every in the offensive line was going in a different direction. Doug sort of alluded to that, well, they know how to run that play, and I don't know which play was talking about, but he used that phrase. So I think they played bad early. And we all know the forty nine ers are a team that's so good early in the game when they're on that those couple of plays, But there's no margin for air in the league, especially it's a team like that. That's where it got out of hand. Why couldn't you reel it back in? I think they got close good drive at the end of the first half. It felt like, Okay, we're back to within seven, But then that mature, good, elite team that's used to be in there does what three at the end seven At the start of the second half, they had the ability to make the Jaguars pay for what they've been doing wrong for five weeks. Other teams didn't have.
Speaker 1: That ability, and it was one of those things where it felt worse than it actually was. At certain points in the first half. The score like particularly they were in the game, but it was just the feel of it was off. And it's not a bad team and I think that's why it gets so frustrating, because there is talent there. If I thought they were bad, then I wouldn't you know, I would be like, oh, well, of course.
Speaker 5: But Doug said they haven't done anything yet.
Speaker 1: They have not touched so.
Speaker 5: They're not a great team and they're not an elite team.
Speaker 3: And he's alluded to that a couple of times this year. That's been I think a theme of his that he's watched. Sometimes it's not been there meaning, but I think some times he thinks it is there. I would think that this week these players will realize at some point from Doug that they haven't done anything. I think that message will be clear this week.
Speaker 4: They're six and three, they're one game off the AFC lead. Right, So before you start thinking all is lost, as I heard people talking about is they were leaving last night.
Speaker 5: Hold On still by the way.
Speaker 6: Is our next big thing, our next big thing.
Speaker 1: We love a site. Hold On Big thing Number two is turnovers. We made that a key point before when we were pret talking about the game before. What we think the keys to victory would be not turning the ball over. That's the problem that the Taglars have had Leley came up to bite them yesterday, Doug talked about it.
Speaker 7: You got to feel the pain and embarrassment of today, and that's what it is.
Speaker 5: It's just it's terrible.
Speaker 7: You know, it's one of the worst games I've probably played in my career. So you know, I feel that and I take responsibility for that. And yeah, it's just we couldn't do anything right today. So but you gotta flush it too. I mean, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Is sucks.
Speaker 7: What the reality is at the thirty one point loss, And that's crazy to even say, but thirty one point loss the same is a three point loss, and we lost today and we got to move on. We're the same team we were five hours ago when we came in here today, and we didn't play like it today. We played terrible, just across the board, including myself. So that's where we're at. That's the reality of it. Yeah, you're gonna we're gonna wallow in it tonight and we're gonna watch the tape tomorrow and kind of relive it, which is which is gonna suck, and then we're gonna move on. We're gonna get ready for Tennessee. I mean, that's that's the biggest fame of year is our next one.
Speaker 1: So that's Trevor going over some of his issues yesterday, and he owned it. John. I'll give him full credit for not that he doesn't ever take ownership of what he does, but you do want to hear that from your quarterback when they play bad and own it and kind of try to move forward from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know if it's accurate that the turnovers quote cost them that game. The game was getting away already when they started committing the turnours. But in the NFL, when you don't turn the ball over, you give yourself a chance to get back in it. And that's what they took away from themselves. I thought was we've all seen amazing comebacks. This team had amazing comebacks last year where you thought they were out of it. If Christian doesn't fumble that ball down near the goal line, now it's a ten point game, probably against Frisco against San Francisco. You don't pull that back in, but you never know. So I thought Trevor's game, I though it's comments about himself maybe weren't so much about the turnovers, but just about the overall play. I don't think he was very good yesterday, even without the turnovers, but I think some of that was what was going on up front.
Speaker 4: Well, the score got away from him because of that. You know, after the first two turnovers, Trevor's fumble in the interception, they held him to no points. They made the punt back to the Jaguars. In fact, after Trevor's fumble where he was sacked by Nick Bosa, that was where the Jaguars got the ball to one yard line and then went and got the field goal.
Speaker 5: So the defense stepped up there.
Speaker 4: But it was the other two turnovers that they were able to turn into points and pull the score away and overs in the last five games, now right, I mean that is completely unsustainable, and I said it last week. They were able to get away with it against the Colts and the Saints and the Steelers who were not playing in an elite level San Francisco, Cincinnati, Baltimore. The better teams will do that to you. The turnovers have to be fixed. That's obvious, and I don't know how you change it. I also want to say Trevors should never have thrown that ball that went through tank blacks or tank black, tank Bigsby's hands shouldn't have thrown it. I mean, big speed. Even if he catches it and it was rifled to him. Even if he catches it, he is five yards shy of the six at some point. Just take the sack punt and keep playing. That is the next level for him. When we talk about him not being the elite yet, that's the next level. Don't give them the ball at midfield, just know.
Speaker 3: Well and the thumb will take care of it. Yeah, and you know he said, why don't talk about Trivors turnoversh We didn't talk about Trevors turnovers. One reason we don't spend a lot of time talking about it is I don't know how you suggest fixing it, because it's really just a matter of Christian Kirk ironically said last week, just concentrating in the moment. He fell victim to it again yesterday. It's an odd little trend going on right now. It's not little, but it really is threatening to define the season. And I wouldn't have thought that was going to be the case for the season.
Speaker 4: I mean, they came into the game leading the league with eighteen takeaways, and now they've got seventeen giveaways.
Speaker 5: To go with it.
Speaker 4: So I mean, you're negating the effort that your defense has given you. In in all fairness to Trevor, he couldn't set his feet yesterday. He was under a relentless attack and the Jaguars offensive line did not play a good game. When we expected that we might see that with Walker Little in the lineup and what we expected from the beginning of the season, he never had a chance to settle his feed. I don't think it's fair enough to me to interpret that he panicked, but it looked at times.
Speaker 5: Like it was. Uh oh, I would have yeah, I would have too.
Speaker 1: I mean this is the first of all the starting offensive line when this is what they wanted their offensive line to look like, and it was one of the worst games we've seen them play. Our final big thing this week is the panic button. Is it time to panic? I think we've kind of talked through that a little bit, but Frime's not panic button time. You got to reset. Use this as a moment. We talked a lot about last year. That Detroit game was a reset moment. You got a reset up to this quickly.
Speaker 4: I'm going to hit on this in my hot take, but you win the next two games against Tennessee and Houston, and it will not be easy based on what we saw yesterday. But if you win the next two games, you forget this when you put it in the review mirror. The Cowboys got their doors blown off by the San Francisco team while we were in London on Sunday night football forty two to ten. Tony Dungee told me when he was here last month it was one of the most dominant performances he had seen in recent years. And yet they got back dusted themselves off. They've won three of four. They could have won four or four. They could have won in Philadelphia if not for Dak Prescott stepping out of bounds. You can rebound good Detroit. They got blown out in Baltimore thirty eight to three, a humbling, embarrassing loss, and yet they won a big game yesterday in Los Angeles, and they have won seven games.
Speaker 5: You can do this. You can do this.
Speaker 4: Do not panic. This is not a bad football team. And I say do not panic. I'm not saying it to the people who are watching this. I'm saying it to the guys in that locker room. You can't panic. You just have to go and do your job.
Speaker 3: There's no point panic. I mean panicking all of a sudden you have people in the street, I.
Speaker 5: Mean cats and dogs living together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably a little bit of my hot take, but there's not that many takes to have off this game, so if I overlap a little bit. They've been really good under Doug At responding to things like this. They won five straight after Detroit last year, five straight after Houston this year. To me, there's no reason, based on what I've seen from this team for the nine games, there's no reason to think that there were the last eight this year that they can't get five or six. They've done it before just because you do that. Yes, No, there's no reason to panic. What you wonder is how do you fix the things they're talking about fixing when you haven't done it through nine games. That's why they do what they do for a living. It's their job to fix it.
Speaker 1: I think the defense masked a lot of those issues for them so far this season, so we'll have to go over those things. Not a lot of highlights, but we're gonna look at the tape coming up after the break.
Speaker 6: Right here on Jagsam.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to jags Am presented by Carshield. You can call Carshield Now if your car's out of manufacturer's warranty. Don't get stuck with expensive mechanical and computer repairs. Called Carshield Now. Also, you can sign up for your furry friend for the Jaguars Official Four Legged Fan Club for pets presented by Forever Bets Animal Hospital. The pet will receive access to exclusive merchandise events sweepstakes that's through the twenty twenty three season. Visit Jaguars dot com Slash Promotions Slash four Legged Fan Club to sign up to day Karen Jagsam, My dog had to listen to me rewatching some of the film yesterday and all the profanities coming out of my mouth, so I'm sure he was a little startled to what was going on. Not a lot of highlights to go over, guys, but we do have some stuff we want to look at from yesterday. Some of the key things we talked about, but turnovers, and I think just the way some of them came about was what I was shocked by because we talked so much about protecting the football and they've felt like they had turned a corner in some respects, but it really reared its head yesterday.
Speaker 4: Well, the Christian Kirk one is the hardest one to watch because with just over five minutes left to play, you've got an opportunity to put yourself, you know, within ten points, and that one took it away. But all of them are difficult because for in a game, the most in the season take you to seventeen on the year, and there's not many teams you're going to be when you turn the ball over four times, but not a team like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last one was a fourth down. We're just going it down the field. So whenever the I think the one that has to start working on is the funnels in the pocket. I think Trevor's got what thirteen turnovers this year? I think are quote his so that you're giving field position away, which they did a lot yesterday. The field position was a big deal early in the game, and I didn't have to drive as far as other offenses we're having to drive. The defense did a great job after that turnover of of sort of reeling it back in. That's loose callous disregard for the ball had a good way back in, which is what Tom's old phrase was, and it drives coach as crazy as than it should because you can't win doing that.
Speaker 1: You have to be played with the whistle too. I mean, the thing that got me on the Christian Kirk one was just the optics of him completely giving up on the play as they turn around and run it back. And yeah, they got bailed out because the forty nine ers came on the field. Otherwise they would have been a touchdown. And it kills me because it's Christian Kirk, who's one of the best character guys in the team. He doesn't do and he does it in a terrible moment, and it's the one of the second or third times we've seen something thats in the Colts game we had to play with Tank and you're like, oh, it's the young guys and they're not following up and playing to the whistle and they run that ball back and that looked ridiculous and I'm seeing it again.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you hate to be in that meeting room, the offensive meeting room this morning when this play gets run over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: They need to see it and they need to get mad because I watched that, and I get mad. Other than Evan Ingram and your quarterback running all the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that says something.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that. I will say after watching that, that did make me feel better about that effort. But the beginning of it.
Speaker 4: Just everyone you're eating in that meeting room is going to see Trevor Lawrence the leader, running all the way down the field and thinking a tackle that had the Niners upset right diving at the guy at the end, But it doesn't matter the quarterback ran it down.
Speaker 1: You should to Let's look at some of those sex. We've talked a lot about the offensive line, but some of that, I mean, I'm not a professional football player. I'm not going to pretend I know what they're scheming out there, but that was frustrating to watch. Trevor never felt safe there. And then some of the decisions he was making based off that didn't look great either.
Speaker 3: Well it looked not to blame one person, but Walker Little got pushed back a few times. And but it wasn't just one guy. It just looked in this game like the forty nine Ers front was more big and powerful than the Jaguars from And maybe that wasn't what it was, but that's what it appeared. I think from what Doug said in the presser, there were always there were also some plays early where they just weren't executing right. So you say, well they can't block them, they can't. Well, if you're not doing what's called right, then that's gonna be more difficult too. It's so difficult to analyze something like this because it's so clearly everything going wrong.
Speaker 4: But I thought that the rookie right tackle had his day with Joey Bullsha. But you know when Bosham made the most pressures came from different spots. They lined him up over the center at times because they had identified a spot that had.
Speaker 5: Been pushed back a lot this year. Right.
Speaker 4: So it's not like you can just say, well, the rookie right tackle struggled. When you look at the tape, when you watch it again, you see that it was everybody that struggled. And there were times where you would see both left tackles, both offensive tackles standing. They're watching I mean light of the whistle at least, right, which is something that they're going to be yelled at about and will I mean, these guys are professional football players.
Speaker 5: They'll get yelled at today.
Speaker 4: And then they'll have to watch the tape again and they'll it'll be in their head that I gotta come play better.
Speaker 1: And it should be. Stay with us. After the break, we're gonna go over some of our hot takes for this team here in jacks Am. Daguars fans, you can head to Publics on November fourteenth from five to six and a University Square to meet some of your favorite jacksonvill Jaguars players for special appearance. That's Public's looking at twenty eight seventy five University Boulevard in Jacksonville Tuesday, November fourteen from five to six to meet Tag Wars players. Now, move the freight, Move the fraight. Magellan Transport voted the coolest office base in Jacksonville. You can apply online at Magellanlogistics dot com. Back here on jags Am presented by Carshield, we're in the Hundai studios and we're gonna go over some of our hot takes. I think it's I don't know if probably all on the same page with some of our hot takes. But what's your hot take? Brian?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: The AFC South Title Game will be two weeks from yesterday in Houston.
Speaker 5: I mean Look, the goal of this season is to win the division.
Speaker 4: Which ensures you a playoff game and if you do well enough, a home playoff game.
Speaker 5: So for these guys to win the division is the key.
Speaker 4: You're what two and one in the division now, and in the next two weeks you can get to four and one. You would be split with the Texans, you would have one game advantage and look the Titans at the end of the year with a rookie quarterback. You win the division if you win these next two games and you accompli a major goal for yourself for this season. So think about these next two weeks as being the whole season. Don't be thinking about primetime in December, you know in the Bengals and the Ravens. Next two weeks tell the story. And if you win the next two weeks and get yourself to eight and three with the division title pretty.
Speaker 5: Much in your back pocket, you put this one behind you.
Speaker 3: Here's how crazy this league is. If they don't sweep the Colts, it's basically a three way time for first place right now. So as rand about the Colts, and it kind of said, well, those wins don't matter. The Colts are bad.
Speaker 5: Five and five.
Speaker 3: Well, the Colts. If you don't beat the Colts, Colts are seven and three and lead the division. So I don't think the Colts are a great team. But my point is that's how much these division games swing things. Your sweep with the Colts has put the perception that they're bad and they're away in your rear view. The only two games out beat the Texans and the Titans. Exactly what Brian's talking about. All of a sudden, you feel like you feel good about yourself again.
Speaker 1: John. We're gonna talk about your hot TAKEE because it's about following up that performance we saw. Yeah, not only do you need to win, you need to play very well next game.
Speaker 3: Well, it's what I talked about earlier. The worst loss will require the best response is the worst loss to Doug Peterson era. It's even it. It's probably not that much different than the Detroit loss last year, where you just came out of it think, well, this seems not going anywhere. The Houston loss sort of the same thing. Earlier this year they won five in or after both of those games. This will take your best response because I think the expectations going into this were so much different and now it's gonna take your best response because you're going into your toughest stretch, not necessarily this game, but the stretch ahead. If you look at it on paper, the Texans have an easier schedule than the Jaguars or the next four or five games the Jaguars. I think most people looking at it objectively would say they're gonna have to sort of catch the Texans a little bit because the Texans schedule, except for the Jaguars, the Broncos are on there. There are teams with less than five hundred records. Derero's played a lot of good teams coming up. They have to go prove themselves again. Doug Peterson talked last week about it not being a proved game, well, in the NFL, I think he would rephrase that now. I don't think he necessarily meant that. In the NFL are all proved games, and they're gonna be proven games for this team going forward.
Speaker 4: Now, always tell my kids, it isn't what happens to you, it's what you do about it, right. I mean, that's a truism in life. It is about your response. And I am sure that that is a message that will resonate in these hallways throughout the course of the week.
Speaker 5: How do you respond?
Speaker 4: I asked Ug yesterday news news conference, if the Niners were truly a desperate team, right, they're a good team as we saw, But if they're truly a desperate team, do you want your team to come out and play desperate? And the answer is no. You don't want him to play desperate because it sounds like you're just heaving it all over the place. But you want there to be an air of desperation like we have have to show ourselves and our fans that we are not that team. They are desperate to prove to themselves how good they can be. Okay, well, you get it against the Titans team who came in with Joshua Dobbs last year on a six game losing streaky and took you to the brink.
Speaker 5: This is not the same Titans team.
Speaker 4: They've got some good players on defense, and Derrick Henry has shown this year given the right circumstances, he can make things easy on whoever's the quarterback, you better buckle up.
Speaker 1: My hot take this week is it's going to be a big week for the offense because if Day Joson could return. I have hope for this offense. I have not seen this offense do anything that I found proficient except maybe Travis etnet points all buys lonesome to give me any hope for this offense right now. I came into the season, we all had very high hopes, high scoring, you know, maybe one of the best in the league, but they haven't been able to get it done. We've talked about playing a crucial role on third down, or just being that quick out a target for Trevor that he trusts, and they miss him. Not only that, the lack of communication we've been seeing on offense. There's plays yesterday where you know, he's messing things up with Christian Kirk, one of his other safety targets, if you will, and things just don't look right. And maybe the playbook is centered too much about what Jay Jones brings to them, but they haven't evolved with that to this point. We're ten weeks in. It's a little late for me to say, you know it's gonna happen, It's gonna happen until Jay Jones returns. I don't think we're gonna see much unless they completely flip this thing around.
Speaker 4: And who would have ever thought that in a year that you add Calvin Ridley to the offense, that we would be talking about Jay Jones being one of the most important parts of it. John, We've been talking about, you know, what this defense might look like without Treyvon Walker, who, by the way, maybe played his best game as a pro yesterday. He was collapsing the pocket, hitting the quarterback. But we can't talk about that because they came up thirty four points, but he played really well. You don't want to see what this d defence looks like without Treyvon Walker. Well, we're seeing how important Jay Jones is by his absence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think it's it's more subtle than it is. You know, the Vikings lose Justin Jefferson for example, and you know, you know, can't go to that guy. I think Zay's impact is more subtle. But I think it's really really important, and I think it's really important on those key plays. It's such a game of plays and moments. They didn't convert either of their first two third down opportunities yesterday. They haven't been as good on third down. You convert two more of those a game and doesn't sound like a lot, but convert one early yesterday all of a sudden that games you're not as tilted in the other direction as you were, so a few plays can make a difference.
Speaker 1: In z A.
Speaker 3: Jones has a tendency to make a few plays a game sure does.
Speaker 1: Stay with us. Coming up, we're gonna preview what we got going on the rest of the week here on jack XAM. Welcome back to jag Vam. Jags fans. If you want customized jaguarsh furniture for your home, check out zipschare dot com to browse all customizable options. Zip Chair is furniture made for fans. I wanna take a moment now to thank our jea's frontline teams for their critical services they provide to this community. Today, we'd like to recognize jaea's employee volunteers who have served over four thousand hours this year to benefit those in need throughout our community. Thank you for helping to make Northeast Florida a better place.
Speaker 7: I think there's a there's a handful of things that I've missed today that I have to do better, and I just getting asked to you guys. You know i'd I didn't play, didn't play well, and it's you're not gonna win much in this league when when the quarterback doesn't play well. So yeah, I gotta watch the tape and check some of that stuff out.
Speaker 1: Sure, so they're gonna be watching the tape today. I wouldn't wanna be in that room either cause I have a feeling it's not gonna go very well. But they need to hear it right about now. This week we're gonna hear from Traves YTN today, Rashon Jenkins today, Doug, how much of it is? Watch the film, sit in it for a minute, how much of it is? Okay? Yeah, but we also got to turn the page.
Speaker 5: It's a balance because we just talked about wanting them.
Speaker 4: To have that desperation of some desperation, right, so you can't entirely let go of it. But at the same time, you got the Titans coming in here and they're bringing in a better defense than they had a year ago. Jeffrey Simmons I think is right there with Chris Jones in terms of being able to blow up your game plan. So they got a lot to focus on this week. That's gonna be Doug's balance right, he's the head coach. He's got to find a way to get this team to play on that razor's edge of angry about the way that they played.
Speaker 5: Focused on the next two games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't worry about their mental approach, mainly because of Doug. I thought yesterday and the press conraence, he handled it well. It's always impressive when he's asked something tough after a game, he'll pause a second and think about it because he knows he wants to say the right things. You know, is that sets a tone?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't worry about I'm stting a tone. I and I think there are players in this locker room. It's a veteran enough locker room. They've responded to this before.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think. I don't think that will be their issue going forward. I think it'll be more can you stop doing the things frankly, offensively that have gotten me in so much trouble that they continue to bite you. I think it remains more about execution than anything else.
Speaker 1: Execution acknowledging the mistakes. We're gonna turn the page on Jagsam starting on Wednesday, so we'll see then