Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday and ass doctor Jesse Friday. We're gonna talk about the military taking on the American people. That'll be light and fluffy and fun. Let's talk about an AK forty seven. What do I think about those things? Why don't I laugh more on TV like I do on radio? Someone wants to argue with me about chopsticks? Will make fun of Lindsey Graham. Oh, that and so much more. It's coming this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I do have to play this little bit too. This is from Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson. But just remember this. We call communism Marxism because that really is the governing religion behind so much of what we see. But in the end, on an even more macro level than that, what is it? What is it? Well, it's just people in power acquiring more money and power for themselves and destroying everyone else in the process. It's a tale as old as time. It's not like the communists are the first ones who have understood this concept. They may have taken it to greater extremes than other people have before. Communists really have been more willing than honestly about anyone else I can think of in world history to murder their own people. Plenty of people have been conquers and murderers and genocidal maniacs. The Communists to look at his own country and burn it to the ground. It's really really demonic. But in the end, it's just about getting richer and more powerful. Remember the Communists in North Korea, the Kim family, they own a lot of mansions. What is that? I forget what I figure? What the day of that fancy liquor is Hennessy. There's Hennessy, the current Kim his dad. He was the largest purchaser by far of Hennessy on the planet. Lennon Ate a lot of steak dinners, So did Stalin Polepot lived real well. That dirt ball in Venezuela. Oh boy, it's private air travel, pretty girls, juicy steaks. Everyone else dies, everyone else starves or is murdered by the regime. But in the end it's all just a scam. Mayor Brandon Johnson, he has been caught, if you will, dropping thirty gee's on a taxpayer money on things like hair and makeup. Dude's got a crew cut. He's dropping thirty g's on hair and makeup. And this is what he said.
Speaker 2: About sometimes story last week about your spending of thirty thousand dollars from your campaign fund for hair and makeup.
Speaker 1: Sorry, campaign fund not taxpayer money campaign funds.
Speaker 2: Can you respond to that and explain why you think that's an appropriate use of the campaign dollars too many people. Seems like a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I think it's always appropriate to make sure that we're investing in small businesses, especially minority own, black owned, women owned businesses. Our campaign spends money on food. We support black and brown owned businesses, women owned businesses, printing, There are a number of things that my campaign spends well.
Speaker 1: Of course, he's just out there helping the black and brown people. Of course, in the end, for all these people, as soon as you move from being a street scumbag and you get promoted into being an elite scumbag, in the end, it's just about money and power, like so much of the rest of it. Anyway, Hey, why is inbalding oracle? That's not very nice. Every time the topic occurs about people versus the government. You explain that the people have more arms than the government, despite not having planes or cannons or whatever. My question is, if told to attack the people, what percentage of enlisted service members, three letter agencies and Capitol police would say no and defy orders. I don't think this thought has been addressed, but I wonder about it each time. Let's say you emailing from my pure talk phone and haven't heard the freedo bandido in a while, and his name is Russell. Okay, let's give Russell what he asked for.
Speaker 4: A ya yuy I am the Crino Baldino Regie. I like Drinco storn chips.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 4: Oh I want printos conchit I'll get them from you. I yi yai yi, oh ymb fritto buntito, give me Britos conchit sin. I'll be your friends the fritto buntito. You must not appin Munch, munch, munch, a bunch of prittos.
Speaker 1: Now, let's have a talk. In fact, we haven't covered this story in a long long time. It's covered a story we're talking about, a book, an event in world history. But it is beneficial for what we're dealing with now. To answer the question the guy has if when when the Commies finally decide that they're in a position of power and they start ordering us to be shot, how many are going to go along with it? Army, FBI cops. Well, there's a book I've told you about many times before, one I would really recommend you read. Probably not for the kids. It's a heavy, heavy read. But the book is called Ordinary Men. That's the name of the book. It's called Ordinary Men. And here's what it's about. It's about a reserve police battalion of the Nazis in World War Two. Now, I need to clarify a couple of things about who these guys were before I just do a real brief thing on the story. Okay, these were not technically Nazis. These weren't SS types kill all the Jews, right, These were reservists. They were older. They weren't the young, twenty year old tip of the spear fighting men. These were the accountants, the lawyers, the construction workers who get called up from the reserves to do relatively relatively safe things during the war, meaning the area they were put in charge of had already been conquered pacified. All the me is gone. You bring up the reservists. Why they're essentially there to do roadblocks, to take care of crime, to just do basic things, stand guard over the armory. That's all. These guys are there for their reservists, that's what they're there to do. And the book follows the path of these guys, But the beginning is the most interesting part. It's all really ugly, don't get me wrong, But the beginning is the part that has always captured imagination, certainly mine. There's five hundred to these guys, and their commander gets word from on high. Hey, there's a village over here and it's full of Jews. We need you to go to this village. March all the men out of the village. They're going to go to labor camps, the women and children. You guys need to go dig a bunch of deep holes, take them into the woods, and shoot them all on the back of the head. Now I need to stress again, these are not kill all the Jews, Nazi types. Not everyone in the German army at all was like that. These are tubby reservists. And the commander, when he's given this order from on high, hates it. He's despondent, he's disgusted by it. He can't believe this is what he's been ordered to do. And so he stands in front of his unit of five hundred men and says, we've just been ordered to kill a bunch of women and kids. Anyone who doesn't want to do this, I'm giving you permission right now, you can back out of this. You do not have to do this. You're not gonna be what the court martial or there will be no punishment or anything. If anyone doesn't want to go shoot women and children, you can back out of this right now. Five hundred men. Do you know how many said I'm out? Ten four hundred and ninety men went along with it, some enthusiastically, I'm sure many, many, many, many many, most the vast majority very reluctantly. They were worried about the social stigma. I don't want to look weak in front of my friends. I don't want to do this. I don't want to do that. And the book really chronicles it from there. Go pick it up as a fascinating read. They go, they kill all these women and children. It's a terrible, terrible story. But then the book it covers these guys and the things they did from the rest of the war, and that first night after they'd killed all these guys, they were despondent, they wouldn't eat, they were drinking, they had nightmares. By the end of the war, they looked forward to the next village. It just goes through the breakdown of their morality, of their mentality, to where they went from hating it but agreeing to do it, to getting more and more comfortable with it, to looking forward to it. That is not a story about Holocaust and Nazis. I mean, obviously it is. That's obviously a part of that story. That is a story about human nature, and there are a million examples of human nature. And we're going to dig into this in a little more depth here in a moment. I know it's as.
Speaker 2: Heavy as ten boxes that you might be moving.
Speaker 1: But it is something we have to talk about. Now, let's talk about something wonderful, not heavy. Wonderful. Tunnel to towers, you know, that tunnel to towers on top of gold star families paying off their mortgages, fallen first responder families paying off their mortgages. Remember Jonathan Diller, that NYPD cop just lost his life, Boom Tunnel to Towers, stepped right in, paid off the mortgage for his widow and child. I mean, that's the kind of things they do. Is they're incredible. You know, they also are helping homeless veterans. They have a homeless veteran program, getting these men and women off the streets, out of dire straits and back into the world. This is, honestly, it's the most blessed organization dedicated to doing good. And they put the money you give them where you want it to go, which is sadly, very very rare in the nonprofit world. They ask for eleven dollars a month. T the number two T dot org. That's T two T dot org. We'll be back. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. Chris Michael I will continue that conversation we were just having about Mexican food. I want to tell you what happened last night, and now we're going to have that conversation in front of the entire country. But this is after I finished my story. No, I'll tell you it's a great story. I'm about to help you out. Anyway, back to what we were discussing. The question in case you missed it, was, hey, what percentage of the military would fire on American citizens if they were ordered to FBI cops? What percentage? And I was telling the story, the brief, brief story of the book. Ordinary men reserve police battalion under Nazi Germany go kill a bunch of Jews. They don't want to do it, but only ten of the five hundred refused. The rest of them agreed to go along with it. Eventually they get comfortable, comfortable with it. Eventually they look forward to it. Right. So that's the story. Look, the book goes into a lot more depth. Highly recommend it, but let's set that aside for a moment because I do need to clarify a couple things, at least about that portion of the story. The guys in that battalion, that reserved police battalion, they were from a society where there was some Jewish people sucked stuff already built into them. It was already baked into the cake. No, I am not saying everyone in Germany at that time wanted the Jews to go to the death camps, not at all. Most of the Germans didn't even know about the friggin death camps. But because of some long religious tensions. Remember there were there have been religious tensions between Catholics and Jews, Christians and Jews for a very very very long time. Obviously, when it comes to Jesus or not Jesus, that's that's a big thing. And back in the day that really was you'd get physical about something like that. It's much less so today. But back then, when when both the Jewish faith and the Christian faith were more aggressive when it come when it came to enforcing what they wanted, that could end up with swords clashing, right that that was a big deal for the longest time. So there were already tensions there, and then when you build on those tensions in Germany throughout Europe actually, once the Nazis started taking over, the depth the lengths they went to to tant Judaism and Jews and the minds of the German people, it was, it was pretty deep. If you were if you could take a pole of German people back then and not asked them if they wanted all the Jews gassed and murdered, but if you were to pull the German people and ask them, hey, if you had your way, would you live around Jews, You'd be shocked at the numbers of them that would have said no, actually no, I didn't mean they're want of them gas, but they don't want them there, they don't, you see what I mean. So in the basic German population, through endless amounts of propaganda, you had already baked into the case some Jewish paper suck thing. So that is gonna skew those numbers. We just talked about five hundred men, only ten of them refuse. So now let's go to America. Let's talk about us. Let's understand a couple things. There are differences between what you asked me, meaning you asked about law enforcement, cops, three letter agencies in the military. Let's focus on law enforcement for a moment. Let's begin there. Well, it's gonna depend and this is what I mean. If the Capitol Police, Okay, that's a great example, because that's the one you mentioned, we'll go with that. That's the Washington d c. Police, the police of the Capitol. That is a despicable communist, filthy organization full of a bunch of America hating freaking dirt balls. If the Capitol police were ordered to open fire on you and your family, they would do so without a moment of hesitation. Now let's go let's forget that. Forget let's set them aside. Let's use a different extreme example. Let's go to what's the reddest state in the Union, Wyoming, Idaho, somewhere like that. You know what, forget that. Let's go down south. This would be a better example. South Carolina, North Carolina. What pick your thing, and let's get out of a city. We're not in any of the big cities. Let's go to a country jurisdiction. So that's going to be run by a sheriff, not local cops. It's going to be run by a sheriff and a county that votes about ninety five percent Republican. If somebody came and ordered that sheriff to go fire on his own people, depending on where you were, that sheriff might kill you. If you pulled that in Louisiana with the wrong parish, you're they'll probably going to feed you to the gators. In a place like that. So that's going to local cops. It's going to depend on the jurisdiction. That's the truth. Now, let's set local cops aside, or you know what, along those same lines, state troopers, dude, state troopers are hardcore righties, hardcore rightings. You get into a big city police department, that's where you're going to have major problems. State troopers not so much. All right, So let's set cops aside. Let's talk about the three letter agencies. These are federal government employees, and the federal government has been killing itself, bending over backwards for years to ensure that these three letter agencies are filled with people who hate you. Why do you think why do you think the FBI is recruiting at pride events? Pride events are despicable degeneracy. We're talking adults dancing naked in front of children. That's degeneracy, that's disgusting. Why would the FBI have a booth recruiting there because they're bringing those people in? Do you remember after Saint George Floyd died. There's a picture, you can go look it up if you'd like, available online. There's a picture of FBI agents in uniform kneeling before Black Lives Matter. If it's a three letter agency, oh, the answer will be yes when the orders are given. Now, let's set them aside, and let's talk about the military. Before we get to the military, let's do this. Let me remind you that hard assets, they're what we have now, and they're what we're going to have going forward. This problem is not about to get better.
Speaker 5: Higher prices for food and labor have for some restaurants to declare bankruptcy or close locations, including Red Lobster, Applebee's, and California based Rubios. Eight of Americans now consider fast food a luxury item.
Speaker 1: Do you have hard assets yet? The value you of your dollar is going down and there's no end in sight to the spending in printing. The value of the dollar is going down. What have you done to prepare yourself? Get some gold or silver, don't care what color it is. Get it in your ira, get it in your physical possession. Do not sit on this, Get on this and get what you can. Don't don't bankrupt yourself, but get what you can. Okay, eight three, three nine five gold, We'll be back. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, remember you missed any part of the show. Download the whole thing on iHeart, Google, Spotify, iTunes. I'm answering the question about guy asked, Hey, what percentage of the local cops or the three letter agencies or the military would attack the American people if ordered to do so? And I told you, when it comes to local cops, totally going to depend on the jurisdiction. Some rural red county sheriff, absolutely not. You'll be okay. Some big city DC you better watch yourself. State troopers you'd be okay. You're in LA, watch yourself. And it just Rodney King who has to worry about the LAPD. Now three letter agencies, every one of them would just assume they're all bad because it's the ones that aren't would still full of orders right now. Set them aside. The American military, Now, this is going to depend on a lot of things. I will tell you something that I was told one third of the Green Berets. This was told to me by a Green Beret who's currently in He said, I believe one third of the Green Berets who are currently serving would attack the American people if ordered to do so. Third, that's the best the Green brays are the best of the best, the tip of the spear. That's a third of them. Now, let's work our way down. In fact, let me read this email to kind of make my point I'm about to make, and I realize it's a heavy point, but just hear me out, Jesse. I hear your point about the military being built up to turn against the people. I also hear your point about the caliber of soldier that the military is being built up with. If a group of these soldiers come and take away citizens' guns, shots rang out, I'm picturing a bunch of soldiers scattering lack of a better way to put it. The guy says, I'm not worried about it because the American military is being weakened with all this DEI diversity crap and all this other stuff. Is that I'm not worried about it. But this is actually something that should concern you, and it should concern you for this reason. In general, a strong man, a genuine strong man, is not the one you really have to worry about as much doing something evil and murderous towards you. If you see the picture of some Delta Force guy and he's got a beard and he's got a bunch of unsightly tattoos, and he's strong, and he's fast, and he's deadly, and you know it. Can that guy kill you? Oh yeah, no question, kill you me and everyone you know without breathing. But is that guy one of these hard, charging but also thinking types. Is that the type of guy who might not follow orders and he really really is not going to kill women and children for the most part. Yeah, strong men don't do that. That's not what strong men do. Now, you're filling up the military with a bunch of LGBTQ filth, a bunch of the civil rights commies. You're filling up the military with a bunch of femine Nazis and all kinds of other things. What are these people? Angry? Bitter, in weak? I remember seeing a little video of a Navy sailor. This is a couple of weeks ago, two or three weeks ago. He put some video up on his social media of him transforming into drag and in full makeup, prancing like a woman across the deck of an aircraft carry You know what I'm talking about, don't you, Chris? You saw it. I saw it to everyone saw it. That little fruitcake. That little fruitcake would follow orders and would probably very much enjoy doing so. Weak men, those are the ones you need to be worried about. It's not the strong guy. It's honestly, it's not the If you told me that I had to take my wife into a bar with a bunch of biker gangs, Bandido's, Hell's Angel types, or I had to take her in to some lgbtqbar. If you asked me which one I would feel safer with, shoot, I'd go to the biker bar right now. I love bikers. I always get along with them. Great. Is she going to hear some salty language? Yep? When I go hit the head? Is someone going to hit on her, No question about it. I'm probably gonna be just fine in that bar. The other place, well, that's where the predators are. That's where the predators are. And that's what I've tried to explain to you about what's happening in the military. Because you love the military, and I love the military, and you love America and I love America, and therefore you want the military to be strong, and you view it as something and it's going to protect America. And that's how I view it understand that the communist is not destroying the military. He is building a military. He is building a military to do exactly what you want them military to do. You want the military to do what attack America's enemies? Oh, the communist is doing the exact same thing. The difference, of course, is who do you think the enemies are versus who he thinks the enemies are? How many we have the President of the United States of America, the man who is the commander in chief, he has repeatedly called Trump supporters an end of democracy, a threat to democracy, a threat to our foundation. And this is not a one off for Joe Biden. The people who command the military think like this, talk like this, and they are building a military that will act on this.
Speaker 6: The United States and the world. O would get to the ancient Greek ideas that first taught us that we the people and the demon our democracy, can control our own destiny, and you made us believe it, and the idea that has endured for a millennia. But it's also an idea that every generation has had to fight to upholl Every generation has a defeat democracies mortal foes because in our imperfect world. Appetites and ambitions of a few forever seek to dominate the lives and liberties of the many. And sadly, we have both discussed, including the Summit the Democracies last year, that democracy is more under assault today than including in the United States, than any time in the recent past. But the Greek people know, just as the American people do, that freedom and democracy are worth sacrificing for it.
Speaker 1: That's one of a million clips I could have played for you. Remember what Coron diversity Hire said the day after Joe Biden gave that really dark speech calling Trump's supporters a threat to democracy. Remember how he had the United States Marines behind him, which is never done. You don't bring in uniformed military personnel when you're giving a political speech, if you're giving a presidential State of the Union something along those lines. Yes, when you're giving a speech as a Democrat or as a Republican, you don't bring in the military. And Corin diversity Higher was rightfully asked. She was asked, Hey, Corin, uh, the marines?
Speaker 7: Why the presence of the Marines at the speech was intended to demonstrate the deep and abiding respect the president has for these service members to these ideals and the unique role our independent military plays in defending our democracy.
Speaker 1: You're a threat to democracy. You're a threat to democracy. You you're a threat to democracy. Hey, what's with the Marines? All those guys? They defend democracy. American communist is not destroying the military. He is building a new one, a new one for a new purpose. Let me ask you something. If you think this is over the top, if you put in front of Joe Biden today AOC Nancy Pelosi, pick your Democrat. If you put in front of them a bonafide member of the Chinese Communist Party who's working day and night to subvert the United States of America, or a Trump supporter wearing a Maga hat and he had to eliminate one, which one would he eliminate? You already know the answer. They're building one. Keep that in mind. All right, that's enough heavy for a little bit. Let's get on to some other stuff, all right, Hang up? What truth attitude? Jesse Kelly? It is the Jesse Kelly Show that shows you how dated Tom Petty's music is. If you live like a refugee today, that means Americans will pay for everything for you. They just come into America. Here's a visa card and a luxury hotel will fly you wherever you want. Anyway, I owed you this because I promised it to you. Before I get back to the ask doctor Jesse questions. So I took the wife out last night and we went to this little local Mexican restaurant. Just I needed to get away from the kids. All right. Look, every now and then, the boys, all they want to do was rough house, and I just needed an hour was some Mexican food, okay, and then I went home and I beat the snot out of them. Anyway, we took the wife out to some Mexican food and she got the chicken fijidas. I got beef fijidas. I'm generally not a fijieda man. I'm more of an enchilada man, a case of dia man berya. Chris, you don't understand that's Mexican for a gravy or whatever. But it's delicious. Anyway. I'm not a fijeeda man much, but I got beef fijidas last night. She got the chicken fijidas. This place, they had something you could add to it that I'd never heard of. Or experience before. A lot of you may have heard of it. I never heard. It had what was called berry. You could add berry or a berry sauce or something like that too, something berry. I don't know how to say it exactly, but here's what it was. It was a bunch of Serrano peppers, and then it was kind of like a marsala sauce, like a mushroom wine sauce. It was the best thing I've ever eaten. Now you may be asking why I got it, because of course I got my bee fijidas and she got her fihidas, and she liked the looks of mine more than hers, so I had to switch it out. Best thing that ever happened to me. I highly highly recommended. It was awesome, absolutely awesome. Dear Sombrero dong Oracle, my family got some wonderful health news this week. As a Christian, of course, I immediately praise and gave thanks to the Lord. Then I've fired up some Elvis gospel music. Do you have a favorite gospel song? Swing down, Sweet Chariot and I'll have a new body or two of mine. I love the show Despise Comies, Happy Father's Day, Preach on his name is Jordan. I have always been an Amazing Grace guy. I love the song, but I have an axe to grind with the people who sing amazing Grace. This is Chris. Do you know the song? I realize it talks about Jesus, but you know the song. Everyone knows a song. The greatest verse of the song is the one almost everyone cuts out of the song because it's been covered by a million different singers, male singers, female singers, R and B, country, you name it. Everyone sings the first two and the last verse. But the greatest of the verses is the third verse. It's the one that goes through many dangers, toils and snares. I have already come. Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far, and Grace will lead me home. That's the most beautiful verse in the song. And most people don't even know what's in the song, because for some explicable reason, every one of you popstars cuts that verse out. Cut out the last one, or cut out the first one, or do me a favor and just sing the whole freaking thing. I didn't mean to start yelling, Hey lord, I didn't mean to start yelling about amazing Grace. I apologize for that. I've had a lot of caffeine today. That's gonna be on me, all right, that's gonna be on me. You know what I'll do to punish myself, well, to be honest, it's gonna be to punish myself and the boys. So I have this plan for the weekend. You see, Sunday's Father's Day. The family's already gonna take me out to lunch. I know this. I am forcing them to watch a documentary after I'm done with me. I'll make it an hour or two. I don't want to torture them, but I have to always hear you said to dork with you documentaries. You said to dork with it. Guess what, It's Father's Day. I get to do whatever I want, and they're gonna sit there and watch a documentary with me. I haven't even decided which one it's gonna be yet. And lastly, so I have this plan and the boys aren't listening right now, so I can tell you what the plan is. You know, I've told you about my burn up pistol launcher. It's these non lethal pistol launchers. They shoot pepper balls or tear gas balls or practice rounds keeping mind or kinetic rounds, which is just the hard plastic ones. Anyway, it would set all that stuff aside for a moment. Practicing with it is something my boys and I love to do. It. Just you go right in the backyard and they send you this target with it and you practice and it's a blast. It's something you can do anywhere. You know, you can just go practice with it. And I do this a lot with the boys only on Sunday. Instead of the practice rounds, I think they're filled with baby powder or something like that. Instead of the practice rounds, I'm gonna have the boys practice up close. I'm gonna tell because I do this sometimes different distances, and I'm gonna tell them, hey, we need to practice our five foot distances and I'm gonna put the tear gas rounds in there, what Chris. And it's gonna be hilarious. Absolutely, it's not gonna They're not gonna be bad. It's outside. I mean, yeah that there may be some pain, but that's not my problem anyway. Do you have your burn a pistol launcher yet? It'll save your life and you can torment your children with it. For Father's Day, in fact, it's the Father's Day gift for dad, and also says keep this thing on you. They're incredible. I love having a non lethal option with my lethal option. Burn a dot com slash Jesse, get you ten percent off b y r NA dot com slash Jesse. It'll not only save your life, you'll be able to torment your kids. Hey, Jesse, if an A case forty seven is as heavy as ten box as you might be moving, how many boxes does r huge gun? Way? That's a very good point Rambo's gun. Honestly, it is as heavy as ten boxes that you.
Speaker 5: Might be moving.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be twenty boxes. It has to be, Jesse. I listen to you every day when watching your TV show. You don't laugh like you do on radio versus TV. I understand your limits. My question is why can't you laugh on your TV show? Awesomeness on your military service? I love you man, so on and so forth. Well, I you know, I do a TV show every night on the first TV every night after this show, I do a TV show and I actually someone just asked me yesterday which one I like more? And I like them both for different reasons. TV is there's a visual element to TV that I really enjoy because I talked with my hands, and if you watch the radio show on Simulcash, you know this to be true. I talk with my hands, I roll my eyes, I make facial expressions, I do all kinds of things. I don't do this on purpose. It's just naturally how I talk and how I try to get a point across. I do it with my kids. It's just how I talk. I like that part of TV. I like that people can see me do it. However, TV is so much more structured than radio is. It is just so structured with how the breaks work and how the guests work and how everything is laid out. TV is much more scripted and structured, even though I don't have a teleprompter or writers or anything. It's just me. It's much more structured radio. I love radio because it is completely free wheeling, at least if you do it like we do it. I realize most other shows are probably a bit more structured than this one. But we don't structure anything here. The show is not scripted out. We don't write anything down. We have a bunch of stories out I'll pick my favorites and we'll just kind of riff and start talking about life and sound, and we'll joke and I'll talk about fahidas and other things. I probably laugh more on radio, because, if I'm being honest, while I like them both as far as pure fun goes, Radio's more fun. You can't do that on TV. You can't do that. All right, we still have a whole hour. I have a stack of questions, but I'm up to the task. Hang on,