Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's lifetime for Brooklyn Boys episode number three oh eight.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of episodes. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: We've done a lot, you know, and if you had all the slice times, man, we've.
Speaker 4: Bonus episodisodes we've done.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We didn't number because they were just bonus episodes.
Speaker 3: And we got through three hundred and eight episodes without Brodie's staticky microphone.
Speaker 1: And now here we are.
Speaker 4: I asked you if it was staticky. He said, no, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Well that was then this is now. You're just change the xcel R case.
Speaker 3: I think you should change your cable, buddy, you change it. You're all staticky. In the meantime, let me explain what's going on here. If this is your first time listening to us. This is not the Brooklyn Boys episode, it's not the main episode. It's the side hustle, it's the companion episode. It's the feedback episode. Basically, if you listen to iHeartRadio app, you click on the microphone and you get to feed send some feedback over. So this is basically a commentary on the main episode. All right, So after this, go back and listen to a real episode of The Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 4: I'm opening the package of my new XLR cable.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, you don't have it ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I sit here and do a podcast with an extra cable ready to go.
Speaker 3: I'm open the package. Hold on, yeah, why don't you twist ties? I gotta be the it's gotta be well. See it sounds good. Now all right, leave it for now. Next time, get the cable ready.
Speaker 1: I don't hear it, Brody, the equipment is shitting the bed. Oh you'll hear it. Back on this. The slices are hearing it.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should send the microphone to the Gold Microphone Laboratory that you Yeah, I'm an unplugged the mic.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens with.
Speaker 3: My gold microphone is back from the shop. It sounds great. They said that the diaphragm went on it. So all right, let's let's get into the Slice Time Slice reactions.
Speaker 1: For this week. What do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Should I wait for Brody as a courtesy slices? I might as well, Right, it would be bad if I did this without my co host. I love the fact that we do this live with no editing.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. There's no editing.
Speaker 4: How does that sounds great?
Speaker 1: It sounds great? No really, no, oh there it is again.
Speaker 4: Then it's not the cable.
Speaker 1: It's a bit rate problem. Brody. I think we have to do this in person.
Speaker 4: I gotta switch back. Hold on, well, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to know. Leave it the way it is, Leave it the way it is. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Come on, you have bastard, we got we got talkbacks to play.
Speaker 1: What is he doing? He's crazy. We don't need to do this now, you don't need to do this.
Speaker 3: That's right. We are on a shoe string budget here, folks. This is how this is how it works is Now you're back. I just leave it the way it is now, okay. You didn't have to make that switch.
Speaker 5: Well, you made a whole big thing about how I'm staticky staticky, and you made a face.
Speaker 1: You're back now you sound great the static face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, somebody from somewhere.
Speaker 8: I'm somebody from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Get your own ship. That's my ship.
Speaker 7: Oh and by the way, the the emoji and the iPhone has the sauce on top of the spaghetti. It's not mixed, right, So thank you what do we think about that?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 5: It just means that people in California and China, don't, you know, have a different opinion on the sauce.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was based on a conversation we were having about people listen in order they know just on top of the sauce mixed or sauce just port on top at the restaurant.
Speaker 9: Scary.
Speaker 10: One hundred percent agree with you that if I had, you know, what do you get, like thirty five weeks, thirty six weeks of vacation, I would also do it. But it's just from our point of view.
Speaker 3: You like, we notice it.
Speaker 10: It's very noticeable when there's a repeat episode, especially because you guys talk about stuff that happened, you know, months ago, and yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's noticeable.
Speaker 11: But you know, if you have a vacation, I mean, I take it too.
Speaker 1: I can't blame you. All right, Well, I'm going to be okay.
Speaker 3: First of all, thank you for being a loyal, dedicated fan who consumes all of our content.
Speaker 4: We love those but he said, especially by the way, the truth.
Speaker 3: Of the matter is, though the majority of the listeners will pull back the curtain here and we'll let them in on a little secret.
Speaker 1: The majority of.
Speaker 3: The listeners, and we have millions of listeners, they don't listen to everything. They don't consume most of the content the way you do. So while you're hearing repeats the things that you've heard two three times already, most people think that that's live and they never heard it before, so for them it's new. That's why things are repeated so much. We can repeat. We can repeat a conversation ten different times and still find that the majority of the audience that is listening at that time never heard it before.
Speaker 5: So the majority of people listen for twenty minutes a day out of four hours. Correct, some people listen for four hours every day. Yes, those are the exceptions to the rule. It's like if you watch any TV show on regular television every week, you're going to see thirty repeats because they only do twenty fours.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: In this podcast, you're binging it, and chances are you're a fan of the content.
Speaker 1: So we're we're trying to repeat things right.
Speaker 3: But with broadcast radio it's very different, and so we can we can playback conversations till we're blue in the face.
Speaker 1: That have played over and over again a day.
Speaker 5: Right, If you play something at six forty and then you run it again at seven forty, most likely the majority the audience.
Speaker 1: Ninety of the people didn't hear it.
Speaker 4: So I learned that when I when I worked in radio.
Speaker 1: How about that? All right? So that's why that's why we repeat what we do. That's why we repeat it.
Speaker 5: So as podcasts, we don't you know what, some point, I'll we'll pull back the curtain again.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: Some podcasts go on vacation and they'll post an old episode as a new episode. So you're like, oh, I haven't heard this one, because maybe some people don't go back in the catalog all the way. But we make such a big deal about listening in order, what's the point of posting an old episode If you wanted to hear it, just goes hold back and hear it.
Speaker 3: It also speaks to the fact of why radio stations play the same song over and over again because most people haven't heard it.
Speaker 5: Right, Most people listen to twenty free minutes and probably hear that song every other day. Yeah, whereas again, the four hour people will hear it three times a show, exactly every day.
Speaker 3: Different times, but the four hour people are like three percent of the audience. Five percent of the audience sucks. But that's the case.
Speaker 4: All the four hour people.
Speaker 3: So if I play at Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter at seven to ten and then I play it again at seven point thirty, I would say half the people haven't heard it close.
Speaker 4: That's a little close.
Speaker 12: Boklyn boys always Bertie and Scarry. This message is actually to Kelly from Long Island. Clearly you haven't been listening to the Slice times because you're sitting here saying all the comments in the video. We're from the guys, and that girls would think the guy was the cheapskate. No, that girl was just a fucking stuck up bitch and the guy got out of a red flag situation.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, one of the biggest things.
Speaker 12: Kelly Part two for Kelly from Long Island. So you don't speak for all girls, just sushi bitches. Slice for Life.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, no more feuds. We talked about feuds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we could drop this topic at this point. It was like seven episodes ago. I'm still that Bronzino's a little steal, It's.
Speaker 1: A little ripe.
Speaker 12: Brooklyn boys, Jesse from Rjinia here again, Scary, you're gonna sit here and talk crap about how at least from my knowledge, a majority of the country says jaguar or apparently it's jaguar, and you sit here in a syllable to squire roll. Come on now, you can't be talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, let's boys, Brodie and so Squirrel, it doesn't add a syllable to squirrel.
Speaker 13: Squirrel.
Speaker 3: Squirrel has two syllables. I didn't add a syllable to squirrel, did I?
Speaker 5: No, see if anyone says squirrel, that's wrong, that's wrong.
Speaker 4: It's it's squirrel. But scary says squirrel.
Speaker 1: I didn't add a syllable. There's still two syllables there. Squad, but he says roll squad.
Speaker 14: Hey, real boo boys, it's been a while since Ide called uh.
Speaker 15: And reminded uh, mister bougie Scary to bring.
Speaker 13: The fucking here.
Speaker 1: He's got a point, Yeah a Scary and Brody.
Speaker 16: It's Erica from Oldsmart Florida. I've just had a call and say thank you for correcting that anti pasta. Carla Marie actually says that, and it drives me nuts. It's definitely antipasta. But also I'm more of the mixed in with a pool on the top about the pasta, just so it's like all covered and doesn't have that weird pasta flavor anyway, Bye, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we corrected someone who said anti pasta, which which means against pasta. We said it's anti pasta. What we didn't say was it's antipasta, which, by the way, did.
Speaker 4: You watch that video I sent you?
Speaker 5: No, One of us slices sent me a great video explaining why Northeastern Italians dropped the syllable and changed letters.
Speaker 4: It's fascinating. Okay, I'll watch it. But it's not poor grammar.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a combination of languages and cultures that off the letter and say goba ghoul instead of capa cola.
Speaker 3: All right, here's a comment from episode three eight, Scary got screwed Greek style?
Speaker 17: Yes you did, Hey, brooklam Boys, Jamie from Queen's Here. You guys were talking about target self checkout girl. Yep, that was totally a scam bony and that woman fell for it. Hook Line and Sinker reminds me of when teenage girls go to adults in stores and.
Speaker 18: Are like, I'm twenty one but don't have ID on me and I want to get there for a party.
Speaker 17: Could you please buy it for me? That woman who worked at Target would probably fall for that scambony the same way she fell for this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: You know one of our list listeners Nicole with two e's. I don't.
Speaker 5: I guess that's still Nicole, but it looks like NICOLEI I'm not sure why the extra eat. She may have to leave a talk back and explain that. But she messaged me that she knows which target I go to, and she went to this She goes to that target. She said, yeah, that target had the ten item rule, not all targets do, but that she got stopped.
Speaker 4: Because she had thirteen items.
Speaker 1: She sounds like she's.
Speaker 3: Got a target on you there, Brody. She knows what target you go to, she said.
Speaker 5: The woman, the woman I was talking about, stopped her and counted her items, right, so she should have just set you was shopping for two people.
Speaker 17: Hey Jamie from Queens Again, Brody, I.
Speaker 15: Have to thank you.
Speaker 17: You unknowingly gave yourself a great nickname.
Speaker 4: No I didn't.
Speaker 17: Now it's the Brooklyn Boys with Master Slice and Scoboogie Jones. There we go, now we got it? Or Trucker calls you scooty.
Speaker 5: Uh for the record, shady jew mobster. What refers to me as Master Slice on Twitter? That's where I got the name from, So I did. I didn't come up with the name myself, but uh where it?
Speaker 14: Proudly Rody here front for PA preach out to say, Hey, I had a couple of things to go on about the first one would be for Brody. I think that he should be able to participate.
Speaker 19: He's non employee of imheart, so yeah, I want.
Speaker 4: Him to win that ten thousand dollars and thank him.
Speaker 19: Part two coming up right after this.
Speaker 3: And what he was talking about, by the way, is that event that I went to last week where Brody did not show up.
Speaker 5: Right because Scary texted me and said, please, I'm serious, you can't win.
Speaker 3: You can't win because I was giving away ten thousand dollars. I don't need Brody, the non employee, coming in to take the money. And then like I'm allowed to do, I don't know many I had. You're lucky you had plans. It would be a bad look.
Speaker 4: I really was going to show up.
Speaker 1: If you showed up and won, it would have been a bad look.
Speaker 4: Not for me, I'd run into the bank.
Speaker 19: He is part two, Part two right here, and in regards to is Scary with his Greek salad ordeal, I really was hoping that he would say with the virtual assistant that he was interacting with, I wanted him to say that there.
Speaker 1: Was a button at the end of it.
Speaker 2: It says saying did this help you?
Speaker 19: I wanted to say, are we good?
Speaker 14: And then We're scary? Say get the fuck out of here?
Speaker 4: All I love you, guys, adding to the speech, Yeah we good.
Speaker 1: Were good?
Speaker 14: Brody and Scary Scary Brody.
Speaker 19: Karen from the Temp for Pa Sorry about that.
Speaker 14: Didn't expect the part three, but I fucked up for Brody's new podcast.
Speaker 20: I just wanted to say good luck with everything.
Speaker 19: Looking forward to hearing it and I'm sure will be great.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, Love you, Bye, Thanky, Brooklyn, Boy's Brody and Scary Scary and Brody.
Speaker 18: This is Kelsey from Texas Andrew Mopsay, thank you so much for the shout out. So I'm here with some funny fantasy team names from the Fantasy leagues that my boyfriend's in. There's no punt intended, Burrow eatable, sitting party, love in this club, and don't touchdown there?
Speaker 4: All right, love you guys.
Speaker 1: I like those. Those are all great.
Speaker 4: No punt intended is actually a pun I like that.
Speaker 1: I've heard. I've heard don't touchdown there. I've heard that before. It's good, like it awesome? What about like?
Speaker 3: You got a pretty mouth, prety like from delivery, You've got a pretty nice mouth.
Speaker 4: I may have to change my team name THENT. You got a pretty.
Speaker 21: Mouth, boy heyperkn boys Brody and Scary Fernando from Colonia scary regarding your plane being really rated to the duels. Duels didn't have radar either. He just sent you there so John McClinton could help land the plane. Take care of guys.
Speaker 5: Die Hard two reference very nice d Diehard who has a major mistake in it.
Speaker 1: Scary. I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 4: No, it's supposed to take place in Washington.
Speaker 9: D C.
Speaker 4: Which is clearly on the East coast.
Speaker 5: Sure, there's a snowstorm and he's trying to stop them from crashing planes. And he goes to a payphone back in the day, he goes to a payphone and on the payphone, remember when it was like all the payphones and different companies on payphones, it's a Pacific Bell on it, which is a West Coast company.
Speaker 1: Whoops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they really should have caught.
Speaker 11: That orn cano.
Speaker 7: Sofo ju Brody.
Speaker 11: Remember a few few, uh five times ago I commented on that happened to be at publics down here in Florida where a couple just did two separate orders but they used one card, the same card twice. And that kissed me the fuck off because I had to get home to see the baby. So fuck those people.
Speaker 1: Fuck liars out, no argument.
Speaker 11: Sorry, didn't have their context, but obviously it was to the bitch that told you, that told that woman that shit thirty items. But you're right, Brody, fuck the target lady fucker for going to you. And then I was telling you that, Oh well, then what did you let her go?
Speaker 14: Then?
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly all right. He's got more admit to something though.
Speaker 5: As a kid, when my mom would take the grocery shopping sometimes they had like she'd have coupons and it said spend ten dollars, get like a free raggoo jar. Yeah, and she would make me go behind her and bring up ten dollars with the stuffs. I also get a free ragoo jar. But that's a growing up poor issue. That's not trying to scam and get two items.
Speaker 4: And you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Did do that.
Speaker 6: Hey, Brooklyn boys, it's Jerry from Upstate. Long time kid listener, first time talkback. I did, however, send texts making fun of Brody and the birthday wishes in the year one. But about the AI speech was a little mean, but the bitch was fucking hilarious. Yes, it was that being said, Brody, get your daughter, go down there and get his money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should have, absolutely should have.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn boys, This is Aaron from Saint Louis by way of CANARSI nice, scary you name.
Speaker 1: In front of a bitch.
Speaker 2: You did there, You named the you named your gel and then you name the brand of microphone. What the hell hit that jingle? You sponsor Sniffin, son of a bit.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, hold on a second. Neither one of those are sponsors, so it's fair game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that you're on him.
Speaker 4: I like that you guys are on him making sure it doesn't get away with shit.
Speaker 1: No, not in this case, you're not going to get.
Speaker 5: Your voice is not a sponsor of the microphones, although we both use them. We should get sponsors for the microphones, you know, like drummers have the sponsors or the and the amps you use and the guitars.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, the headphones, I mean that's the obvious one.
Speaker 4: Well I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't use good headphone. I'm using like little your buds. But the microphones. Electric Voice should sponsor us.
Speaker 3: You know, Rice Krispy should sponsor you because you're snap crackling and popping all over the place.
Speaker 1: See you just saying no, you're you're good. Now, you're good, right now, you're good. Right.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to change microphones back to the non professional microphone to see if that's the problem. I gotta I gotta narrow it down. I got to figure out if it's the mic or not.
Speaker 22: So three zero eight. This is from Washington State Herey Jones, correct me if I'm wrong. But it wasn't Sloman Shield your past client and not a current client. Because if this is not your current client, you're just talking about the company h and you're not getting paid by them. And David Brody does not. He does not have authority to press the button.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 3: I like, by the way. I love the fact that he's up up to date on my clients. You're absolutely correct. I haven't spoken about Sloman's in months. They're they're off, they are off the air.
Speaker 5: They're a recurring client that comes back seasonally, which means he's still going to send them at air check to get them to come back.
Speaker 1: Oh please, that's a sponsor.
Speaker 7: Sponsor Scary and Brody, Brody and Scary Scarodi Johnny Scary, you contradicting Mother Trucker. You contemplate me writing AI scripts, and here you are writing an AI script for your father who got trusted by the way. And also, these lionmans mushrooms are really not working for you. Because this is the third time that I'm going to remind you to play the sound clip from the Magnificent MJ from NJ when she was on the Big Show. If this was Brady handling it, everybody been done. He's a man of the people.
Speaker 4: Thank you, man of the people. You heard him, all right?
Speaker 5: Maybe I should get that clip from MJ. And and you're a man of the beach. I'm a man of the people. See the difference.
Speaker 12: B Boys, Christy from that thriving metropolis called saddle Brook.
Speaker 4: That woman in Target, wrong, wrong, wrong.
Speaker 23: The Target employee should have stopped her, because it doesn't matter if you're shopping for one or sixteen.
Speaker 13: Ten is ten.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, but I think you both agreed, So I think I'm.
Speaker 13: We're all on the same page.
Speaker 1: Pretty we are. Yeah, have a great day, we agree. But and that one.
Speaker 4: Girl with thirty items agreed with that woman?
Speaker 1: All right, I left the pause right here the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 13: We will be right back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were a light on. There was a long commercial break light on the talkbacks this week. Though.
Speaker 5: Oh we don't have as many as we normally do. Yeah, no, yeah, we're more than halfway through. Actually, all right, other marker mother Trucker, as Sabrina Carpenter says.
Speaker 1: And please, please please, you're a little.
Speaker 4: Bit obsessed with Sabrina Carpenter these days.
Speaker 1: She's the new Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 5: By the way, I was going through some pictures yesterday, some celeb pictures of mine. My daughter had asked me for something, and I found a whole bunch of Sabrina Carpenter hugging David Brody. Pictures from twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Twenty nineteen at twenty seventeen. I mean, there's a lot we've met. We we have had our encounters with Sabrina Carpenter in the last five years than we've had with any celebrity ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's I don't know.
Speaker 5: So that was during Sabrina's why isn't that a bigger hit? Period when she had really good songs but they weren't big hits, and we still had her on because she's awesome, And then I could not be happy for her success. She's absolutely one of the sweetestest people we've ever dealt with on the show. Couldn't be nicer, Mork and again pictures of Sabrina Carpenter a hugging David Brody all over my laptop.
Speaker 1: Now she's in a fun way.
Speaker 4: She's the best. Absolutely, she's the best.
Speaker 17: Hey, preckling boys experience. I just met Scary Jones today and he's user.
Speaker 1: Then you didn't meet Scary Jones.
Speaker 15: And I just want to say, it's a great event, sir.
Speaker 16: I love you.
Speaker 24: That's Brody.
Speaker 17: Also disappointing that Brody was in there five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: She came to the event and she entered to win fair and square. She didn't win, but you know she came.
Speaker 1: Who won?
Speaker 4: Were they deserving than me?
Speaker 1: Some Yeah, with somebody who's not affiliated with the radio station. How great is that?
Speaker 4: So I am not affiliated with the radio station.
Speaker 1: You're a former employee?
Speaker 5: That that that's fine. I'm allowed. I am allowed. So so Greg T's allowed now too, right?
Speaker 4: That's correct?
Speaker 1: Wow? People wont Yeah, I don't know. I think former employees should just stay away.
Speaker 4: That's your opinion. You're entitled to it.
Speaker 1: But we're allowed.
Speaker 4: Would I getting paid anymore? As we'll get some money somehow?
Speaker 20: Hi, this is Paul from Hebron, Connecticut. The self checkout scan Scamboni.
Speaker 2: MM.
Speaker 20: They were doing that thirty years ago with regular check out break the order up.
Speaker 1: Even with the regular cashiers.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, if I confess to that. But that's that's to get something for free. That's not slowing the line down that much. The whole purpose of an express line is to stay expressed, in which case they would not.
Speaker 15: Alice from Philly Slaves for Life, I'm an episode behind, but talking about the gravy or sauce on your pasa mixed in or on the top. I've always had it mixed in, And if you just spooned it on the top, then the pasa is wouldn't stick together unless you put oil on it. You gotta mix it in and then plate it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, she knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 4: Mix it up while it's on the plate. I'm still good with it.
Speaker 13: Brony and scary, scary and brody. It's dead scary.
Speaker 25: I want to know where you've been for the past three hundred and eight episodes. You know that even is not even okay. You got fucking railed on the Greek side. You just get the little add ons on the side, and no salad.
Speaker 13: So what did you really get? You really didn't get anything.
Speaker 25: You didn't even get a full meal, so you should have gotten back the price of the Greek salad and plus like another twenty dollars off your next order or your next delivery.
Speaker 13: Something scary? Where have you been?
Speaker 4: Stop letting us down?
Speaker 3: Does because I put all my time and energy into something that was a lot more lucrative and fruitful. Uh, And that is the the sticky valve situation on United h I will be updating you guys.
Speaker 5: Brody Scary asked me to write him a letter.
Speaker 3: Nope, I didn't need you because you told me three times you're gonna help me.
Speaker 1: So I did it on my own once.
Speaker 4: Okay, and what'd you do?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: I went, I wrote a nice, terse email to customer service. They came back with They came back to me with an offer. I didn't like the offer. I said, you can do better than that, and they did better than that. The update will be coming up later this week.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait. I haven't even gotten the update and I got the.
Speaker 3: Let But you know what, So for me, that is much more cost efficient and a better use of my time than fighting for a fifteen dollars salad.
Speaker 4: You should have done both.
Speaker 25: Part two, Scary, You know I have a mad love for you. All I'm saying is that you just have to use a little bit of effort towards getting what's rightfully yours, you know. And it's not like bitching, and it's not complaining. It's just that you know what, Hey, you ordered it, you didn't get what you wanted, and now they need.
Speaker 1: To pay you back for that. Yes, that's it.
Speaker 13: It's simple.
Speaker 25: But you know what, for me, it's worth the time because I want to get back what they what they owe me.
Speaker 13: Plus I want to get back a little bit more, you know, because why not? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 25: Come on out by the way anyway, Scary. I expect an update next episode. T bombs out.
Speaker 4: Uh Des was on my friend Eric Nagels podcast last week.
Speaker 1: Oh how fun? Did you listen to it?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: I'll send you the clip.
Speaker 5: They broke down like twenty minutes of our audio oh and analyzed everything you and I said, Oh god, people agreed with you?
Speaker 1: Scary? Oh really? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yes, I think it regards to my lunch with Eric. Eric by the way, change. You gotta hear it made a new friend. I'll tweet out the link. I already did, had it on Instagram, but Eric changed the story. Go to it's Eric Nagel's YouTube page. Eric with a K and a G e l Eric Nagley. He's putting up the clip this week of just that conversation of them talking about our show and by the way, shitty job promoting our show.
Speaker 4: They played the Brooklyn Boys podcast reporting its great.
Speaker 20: That was it.
Speaker 5: They didn't sound like this is the Brooklyn Boys, which a quick jingle. Very disappointed, but they did it was very funny. Bit they didn't they talked about us for like twenty one.
Speaker 26: Hi, this is Ariel from Upstate New York. I think it was episode three oh six which where Scary was talking about putting tomato sauce on top of the pasta versus mixing it in. And I grew up with a house full of Italians and Sicilians, Italian and they all just mixed in the pasta sauce and that's just how I've been doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shame, but that's at home, that's not in a restaurant. Presentation is important in a restaurant, which is why.
Speaker 4: They don't mix it up.
Speaker 26: Hi, Brody, this is up Ariel from Upstate New York. And in regards to the Chine items are last episode. I work part time at Walmart and ours is fifteen items or less. If a customer comes in with a cart full of items, we're instructed to send them to a different register. And if they claim they're making separate transactions, it does not matter. They still have to go to a separate register.
Speaker 5: All right, nice, she's got that Midwestern accent, like by Chicago and Minnsoda.
Speaker 4: I like that she's upstate thought, but she could be upstate like by Rochester.
Speaker 1: Probably Bochester is further away. Yeah.
Speaker 26: And the fact that the woman sent you away because you had exactly ten items, that's bullshit and that she should not have happened. It would not have happened if you're shopping at shop Walmart. Sorry that happened to you, Brody.
Speaker 1: I know she can appear, she can't heard.
Speaker 5: I would shoot a drive upstate New York and shop at your Walmart, then go back to the target. But she did not move me, by the way, I said, there's ten here. Thank you go Hi MJ from NJ.
Speaker 23: I don't know if you're getting this because a panic on other sl ice time. No, I was not on the Titanic. It's probably where I'm recording it. I record this at all different things times.
Speaker 22: Now.
Speaker 23: I was just saying that don Donnie from Connecticut, the guy, the really intelligent sounding individual, he wanted to hear the Elves d ram big show. Thing that happened to me. Okay, so this is part two or commenting on Donnie from The Intelligent verbally really nice sounding gentlemen wanted to hear MJ from NJ from The Big Show. What happened to me on September twenty nine, two thousand and twenty three. I called The Big Show on that Monday to his diarrhea on the person that hit me. I was in an auto accident going to do Port three. Okay to me again, what happened is that Monday after Y called me back, I didn't know if I was recording, just like it wasn't recording, but I don't know if I was on the air. I wasn't driving in the rent of car. But anyway, I was in an accident and I was talking and they you know, it's just embarrassing. I sound awful, just like now. But shout out to Glenn Lea Kownski, a fireman from Jersey City.
Speaker 13: Sorry, this was the last one.
Speaker 23: I didn't want you guys to play that segment from the Elvis Duran Show because I sounded terrible. But it was a shout out to my friend Glenn Yakowski. He is a retired fire fighter. He came, I called him, texted him when I was in the accident. Because I was on my way to the Finn class that morning and that guy hit me. I mean I was not really injured that much, but shout out to my friend Glenn Yukowski from Jersey City.
Speaker 13: Yes it is his MJ from NJ.
Speaker 23: I think I did like seven.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 23: I didn't know what Panini was either, so the girl I think it was Jamie from Queens or Amy didn't know what Bronzini.
Speaker 9: Was a fish.
Speaker 13: I had no clue it was a fish.
Speaker 23: I thought it was a pasta dish as well, but I got educated and found out it was a fish. But enough with the cheese thing. Forget it, forget it, let it go to rest. What's the truck of guy?
Speaker 1: I agree? I agree with you, MJ.
Speaker 4: What cheese thing?
Speaker 1: Oh the guy? Yeah, yeah, the cheese, the cheese, and the freaking date walked out on him.
Speaker 23: Hey Brooklyn boys, it's m from Njttle behind was. I did listen to some of the three oh seven. Sorry scary about that flight of condundrum that he had. Yeah, you had a good time and you got like punished with that ship. So just wondering what's going on if Brodie helped you out there? To present the case to get money back or a voucher.
Speaker 13: I love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, bye, I got both looking for the other day.
Speaker 5: Scary just slip in a client the Sandals thing because he said they can win a trip to Sandals Dunge River.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know you said that his trip wasn't a client thing, but I think he just paged out won pass you Brody.
Speaker 13: I think he got you.
Speaker 3: Well, they're you know, they are a huge partner of ours. So and right now we're giving away a trip. If you go to Elvis Duran dot com, you could enter to win a trip to any Sandals or Beaches resort in Jamaica.
Speaker 5: And although that's a plug, it's also beneficial to the slices who might have a shot of winning.
Speaker 4: That's why I didn't give him shit for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and this is contest sharing information of a fun contest, which, by the way, I'd like to point out I am eligible to win.
Speaker 9: Hey, brokem boys, this isn't a call from New Jersey, Brody. I think we have gone to the same target that just changed their policy.
Speaker 1: The call with Twe's.
Speaker 9: I just went this weekend and was asked if I had ten items or more, I had thirteen, so I lied and just said yep, I had ten, and they didn't even question it.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't get the same woman I did mine.
Speaker 9: But no other targets in the area have been doing that, So try a different one.
Speaker 3: The nicole's probably hot, that's why they didn't stop her. That's why you're saying I'm not hot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna move on.
Speaker 24: Hey, I don't understand that matter that goes around taking pictures of their food and then put it in another social media mucking the friends.
Speaker 1: Look what I made it? Now me, I'm mad. No, no, that's not right.
Speaker 22: That's not right.
Speaker 1: And then they say, isn't Italian restaurant? And what kind of Italian restaurant They put the matter neet on top of the spaghetti like that. That isn't it right, that's an abomination. They ain't rat thank you youet. Another voice from the arsenal of the that's another caller. Oh no, it's brand new, right, We've never heard that guy. That's not the Texas that's not the Texas trucker.
Speaker 4: No, Texas Truckers sounds like the Texas Truckers.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, you gotta mix it in there, as soon as it comes out of the water. Just let it run a little bit. And then you put the matter nata sauce and they spaghetti. But you don't want to put it too much, just enough, just enough so you can get the flavor. Oh yes, it's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 24: Then you get a piece of bread and a fo Oh my god, just like a Venie said, meaning knows this stuff.
Speaker 1: You know what he's talking about. Listen to Vinnie.
Speaker 24: I don't blame all those people forgetting upset about this because it's an Obama nation.
Speaker 1: And it's an Obama nation.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 3: That's my least favorite of his eight characters. Okay, but I don't know what Pauler, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh man, it's very passionate about his sauce and spaghetti.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, let's be again the old cowboard trucker here one more time, you Surrey Barberino. You know, Brodie, I hand that what that girl did at the checkout line just shows what kind of person she is. That was a blatant disregard for other people's time, you know, And those rules are put in place to kick the line moving, get people going, because they got things to do. You know, I hate that kind of thing. You know, it really chaps my head. You know what kind of reminds me of the time I was over at Dunkin Donuts. You know, I stopped by to getting myself a freshly brood cup of high quality Arabica bean coffee. It's America's favorite couple at Dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I stop bothering.
Speaker 8: There was this fellow in front of me over at Dunkin Donuts and he was ordering donuts to seem like for the whole neighborhood. Oh my god, that got kept on ordering and order in and ordering. Never felt so angry. Boy, I'll tell you what. I wanted to walk out of Dunkin Donuts so bad. But I know I really loved Dunkin Donuts coffee. Oh, I tell you what, with their freshly brude, high quality Arabica beans, with this the taste and the slat hint of chocolate over at dunk Boy. But you know I stood in there and I got my freshly brewed cup of Dunking Donut coffee, and uh, you know, everything worked out.
Speaker 1: And then or he's getting money from Duncan.
Speaker 5: Duncan is paying him, is dunking a sponsor of yours that he heard on the ring course?
Speaker 1: It is, Well, did you need to hit the jingle on him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, he hasn't worked for this show. He can see what he wants. One one might.
Speaker 4: Call what happened to him at Dunkin Donuts an abomination.
Speaker 3: There's only one talk back left, and it's definitely from him because it was left two minutes later.
Speaker 1: He's the last, the last one. So I remember, Brody, need to get a little more vibrate your dad.
Speaker 8: That will help you put up with the pricks over at the target place and everywhere you go, you know. And hey, you know I got a little counturre And whatever happened at Chad from Omaha? You know, I haven't heard from him or Maryland from Omaha either. Did Marylyn finally track him down and choke him the other Maybe they hooked up and they're living happily ever after. Well else I'm to think about. I'm a little concerned there, But anyone else you got later see overhead Duncan knowing it?
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 1: What a way to end the podcast. Huh.
Speaker 5: I can't believe he misses Chad from Omaha. I hope Chadford Omaha shows up in the near future. With that shout out from the trucker, thank you know each other for your talkbacks this week.
Speaker 1: We love them, appreciate you book the boys reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby,