Speaker 1: Have you ever booked the club and it came with a battalion? You come with a battalion, though, you come with the bronx.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a pause.
Speaker 3: How was that a Paul came of a battalion?
Speaker 2: You know what a battalion is is like a crew.
Speaker 3: Of of people. I thought thinking of like a baton. You're thinking above baton, a baton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is a battalion?
Speaker 1: You're thinking about?
Speaker 3: May go wrong, but police beat people up? You know what Jack.
Speaker 4: Willie's cuss.
Speaker 5: By the way, I'm officially a part of the Nation of Islam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that how we're starting? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yo, man, are interesting.
Speaker 1: We I don't have a n O I present for you, but because rats man, that's a big yo.
Speaker 2: Man. Jay knew exactly what he was doing posting that. Man, you know, my mentions, my dms, everything was just it was just all over the place.
Speaker 3: For those that don't know.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, Jay Electronica posted on his ig story, congratulations to Mall by the way for becoming a registered member of the Nation of Islam.
Speaker 6: I did not see that. That's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: And look at the photo that he chose with the big Jesus and literally, like my mentions, my my DMS was just the amount of well, thank you to all the brothers and sisters that followed me as a result of him posting that, I just want to say thank you. But Jay was he just was trying to call it some stir up, some uh trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think it's great that he chose a photo of you with a Jesus peace on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I know it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he covered it with the congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was smart ofvered white Jesus. Yeah, congratulated.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can see it because it was the mic was there and my jacket had a coat on, so I don't think you can see it.
Speaker 5: You got the same hat on in the photo as you do today. Is that in solidarity?
Speaker 2: So no, I just like to wear the same hat that awored three weeks ago in London. I guess I don't know where, like where do we stand? I mean, I've well, y'all, y'all are white trash. So true, y'all you're not a part of the n OI. You're just white trash.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll offer myself to be one of your four white devils that you need to sacrifice?
Speaker 2: Would you would you would you do that for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get you your trip to Mecca.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Thank you man. Shout out to Jay Man. We had an interesting conversation in the group chat over the weekend.
Speaker 1: We did which edding is in? Which is hilarious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Jay like was asking Edding his age, his address, my social his pin number.
Speaker 2: He was asking me to Oh I know, he was asking me you.
Speaker 3: Next, I guess so, yeah, I think announcement coming soon.
Speaker 1: Well he refers to a fidel, so I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: He refers me to a lot of different things. Just handled it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Islam, Yeah, exactly, Thank.
Speaker 3: You ferk Yeah, thank you to the minister.
Speaker 1: I saw that the Honorable Minister Lewis Ferrakhan's son, was it right?
Speaker 3: Son followed you? Yes, Wow, wow that's big. Can I look here day? I want to see how much Hey, YoY.
Speaker 2: It's insane After that post, Oh it's insane. I had people like I had my my relatives hitting me like yo word. I'm like, I'm like, guys, no, this is Jay is just being Jay and just stirring up, just you know, he knows what he's doing. He knows what he's done on my phone.
Speaker 1: Did your account get shadow Band since.
Speaker 2: No, not yet. Well I don't know. I haven't posted anything, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a little nervous talking about this at the beginning of the episode because I feel like YouTube will demonetize us and shadow Band all of our contact just because you've joined.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen them do it to Jay's profile.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's funny. A lot of people will hit me because you know, my dad is Muslim, I have a Muslim name, so they they were believing it. It was like it lines up, like it could be a real thing, and I was just like, no, it's not. I'm not. I have not joined the Nation of Islam. But I think that was Jay's way of telling me, Yo, why are you not? How would you join the Nation of Islam?
Speaker 1: How would you break that to the vegans because you can't be vegan and another religion?
Speaker 3: Right? Is that is that a thing? No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not a thing.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Converting from veganism to.
Speaker 1: Muslimism, yeah, Muslims Muslimism, Nah, it's not a thing. Well, I actually got to hang out with Maul. I wouldn't say over the weekend per se, but post recording, I actually had a night on the town with Mal.
Speaker 2: It wasn't we were right at the block, it wasn't a night on the town.
Speaker 1: For those that subscribe to our Patreon Patreon dot com backslash Newbori Moore, we put out an episode on Monday discussing being industry and not the way we have in the past. But in twenty twenty four, I wanted to go to more quote unquote industry dinners and start networking a bit more. I feel like I've passed up on some opportunities because I felt like that wasn't my scene. So on Thursday night, I dragged mall out to a Spotify dinner nice no vegan options. Might I add so I know he was really upset, but Maul said I was going to fuck up the dinner. I'm here to say that I heightened the dinner and made it a better experience than what it could have been.
Speaker 3: Is that why you left?
Speaker 2: And I'm here to say that Rory did exactly what I said he was gonna do. Be awkward, make awkward conversation and ruin the dinner for everybody, and that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 3: How do you feel I did that?
Speaker 1: First of all, we're at a table with Bridget Mandy Deanni, like we were with friends at the table. Yeah, But so I felt I could speak freely to the other four Spotify employees that were enjoying a nice center.
Speaker 2: But that's the problem, bro, you can't. You can't speak freely to Spotify employees that you don't know that you just met.
Speaker 1: Well, the point of that dinner, I think see it. It was the creator's dinner.
Speaker 2: You thought that was the point of the dinner.
Speaker 1: When I see creator Dinner brought to you by Spotify, and they wanted they reached out to all their top creators to have a dialogue about twenty twenty four and things that we could work on together, what they could improve. I just came in there and did it by definition.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he came in there swinging hot. He's like, yeah, so it's Daniel. For those that don't know, Daniel Elk is the CEO of Spotify. I figured he would have been yeah, No, no, he was not. He was nowhere near there. So we said there. We had some good conversation with the people from Spotify that the ladies that were shout out to Amber and uh Anna shout out to Anna uh and they were talking about, you know, things that Spotify was trying to do and things like that. So Rory just basically was like, yeah, so what about paying the creators? How come we're not.
Speaker 3: Paying how come?
Speaker 2: How come Spotify doesn't want to pay the creators what they're what they were?
Speaker 3: Is that how he worded it.
Speaker 2: He was like, we sit we what was his thing? Oh, we keep more people on the app weekly than Drake does. Nobody sits on an app for seventy minutes. Listen it to a Drake out rate?
Speaker 3: You got that confused?
Speaker 1: Okay, Drake album comes out once a year. Yeah, we put out two episodes a week with a retention rate at seventy minutes. That's higher than any artist you could think of. He made points, Yeah, but I know I made a lot of points that they couldn't refute.
Speaker 3: Now, Like, I just think it was the wrong person.
Speaker 5: People probably listen to us more if you're a fan, but you also have to count Drake's read Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like in this room alone, Drake was a number one artist.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying we should have been valued at Drake. But it was just a comparison. I was making that we are valued at the same rate as an artist is any artist when we're keeping people on it at they're a tech app. The whole point is, how can we keep people on this app as long as possible so we can sell ads against it. We do that, and we're not the biggest podcast, and I'm comparing it to the biggest artists in the world.
Speaker 3: We still have a longer retention rate there. Yeah, it was a great.
Speaker 1: Point, which small things I fucked up, but I got DMS from Anna after and said thank you for your conversation. I thought you made a lot of good points. We should work on that.
Speaker 6: Think that Anna's actually gonna work on it, Darling.
Speaker 1: Well, she worked in sales and marketing, so I was I was yelling at the wrong person.
Speaker 3: But but you have to understand. It was like, you have to pay the.
Speaker 2: Creators, and Anna Dick can't pay anybody. Rory like, let's just have dinner and just enjoy the holiday.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a good mixture of both. We socialized about regular ship and then we had some serious conversation.
Speaker 2: Once deserting no nobody ate dessert by that. By that point, everybody was kind of like, yeah, you're right, Like it was like that energy like and nobody wanted to really eat after that.
Speaker 6: It was kind of like, oh, were you like you really stunk up the place like that?
Speaker 2: No, nobody just at table because it was different tables. Everybody else seemed to be having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, and that's why it wasn't my fault that I was yelling at Anna someone that's in sales, that that's who they sat me next to. So I just yelled at the person that was next to me.
Speaker 2: I tell you all that he was going to ruin the dinner, didn't I say that? I said, Yo, I'm only going because I want to watch you be awkward and just ruin the dinner.
Speaker 1: But as it back, when if I get a DM and email from Amber as well that they enjoyed the conversation and want to continue.
Speaker 2: The combo, I mean I got the same DM from Anna, I gotta watch her on the como. Yeah, but I didn't. I didn't ruin it like you did. I was kind of like trying to be.
Speaker 5: Did any of the other creators at the table step up or were you just like on a ledge.
Speaker 1: Uh bridget and many were talking, maybe not at the aggressive tone that I that I may have had.
Speaker 2: You know, the song it was loud, was flowing, you know once the psalm starts flowing, and Rory it's that's it. So yeah, and then he had it. He was only when they enabled a short sleeved T shirt on. It was thirty degrees that night in New York City. You know he was there had ts a pre check Listen, I have pre check. Okay, Spotify needs to pay the creators. I'm trying to keep this pre check being going.
Speaker 1: And I definitely asked Anna, Now, I realized that my tone is wrong a lot. When we first sat.
Speaker 2: Now you realize, great time, realized we got yelled that now over your tail, great great time.
Speaker 1: I definitely it came off dismissive. But when we sat down, they sat us at a creator's table, and we knew all the creators.
Speaker 3: It was our friends, and then there.
Speaker 1: Was two other tables that were actually bigger tables, and I looked at it was like, who the who the rest of these people? She was like, oh, they're just other creators. I said it in a very sassy tone in retrospect, like, who are these fucks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and do they have pre check? What they.
Speaker 2: She was like, no, I think she has global entry. Actually clear.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I was kind of cooking though at one point because once I started my aggressive tone, the waiter came over and was like, are you guys done eating? I said no, I just started and then continued to tear Spotify.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a good dinner though. It was a good dinner. It was it was a great room, great energy in the room, good mix of people. So shout out to Spotify for inviting, shout out the amber for inviting us, and yeah, we should probably do more of that. I'm not mad at I'm not I'm mad at Rory ruining the dinners. I made it because it was it was a progressive conversation. It wasn't engaging conversation. I just knew that Rory was going to do that, so that's the reason why. But it was great though. It was great to do that. Those type of things I don't mind going to like that's it's industry, but it's kind of not at the same time.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, I wasn't industry industry. What would you what would be your suggestion of changing my approach, because I do think my message was great and was for that dinner. But how should I change my my approach and messaging and how?
Speaker 2: I think it's all about just giving the person you're talking to more space to respond to what you just asked, because you'll ask a question I cut everybody. Yeah, or Rory has a thing where he asked you a question. As soon as you start answering, he follows it with another questions. Yes, so now I don't even know what I'm answering now at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, episode, that's true, I do do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think if you do that, get your question off, give room for the person to respond, and then you react to the response instead of asking a question, and once spress respond, you cut them off with another question.
Speaker 1: I have a bad memory sometimes, and sometimes when I'm passionate about what I'm talking about, I don't want to forget a point that I need to make. And that's why when I answer upt people, it's not it's my own stupid brain trying to remind myself to not forget to ask this question or make this point that I'm about to make.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should walk around with flash cards especially not a message just like momento.
Speaker 3: Just start writing and sharpy all over your.
Speaker 1: Mind, because even though my brain is dumb, I am really good at talking and listening at the same time. So it can appear like I'm waiting to talk and not listening, but I really am.
Speaker 3: Your brain is my brain is retaining it.
Speaker 1: I'm just also trying to remember everything that is in my head.
Speaker 2: Oh why don't you get the thing the play risk band that Dak Prescott and all of the NFL quarterbacks have where they just flip it open and they read the play and then they cover it. Like you should walk around with that.
Speaker 1: Only if you can be the coach on the sidelines giving me like the sign of what we're.
Speaker 3: Like, would you just do? I got you giving me the shot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was a great dinner, THO, shout out everybody. It was it was good to see uh some of our friends. Shout out to them, and yeah, I mean then we came back here. We came back here, had more conversation. Uh, had a glass of wine, and Rory had to leave me to go do bad time with Amara, and yeah that was it.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, now I think about it. You were here alone to entertain which I mean, is your bad when it's all women?
Speaker 3: Ill?
Speaker 1: Late, were you guys here?
Speaker 2: We probably left like maybe thirty minutes after you Okay. Yeah, everybody finished a glass of wine and called it ubers and everybody went home. Yeah, it was good seeing everybody though. It was a good seeing. It's always good to see people that you don't see often but that you enjoyed being around.
Speaker 1: And I couldn't have scared Spotify that came.
Speaker 3: They came to the office.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, well she was cool. You know, she didn't give a fuck about you yelling and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, but it was a good night though. Shout out to Spotify for putting together a good dinner.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, we were networking and Yomi was running a munk on Collins and.
Speaker 2: Back to you, because when we came back here, Yomi was still here editing. She was still here working, get ready to leave, or we caught her before she left, and Jan was like, yeah, I'm out, Okay, I'm going to the Yams, I said, you said, I said, Yo, where are you going? I'm going to the yam Lets said, yoming the Yams. I like that. That's that's got a nice little ring to it.
Speaker 1: What is the Yams exactly?
Speaker 2: Miami?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I would have thought that I'm gonna go get some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going to the Yams. So she, Yomi, was in Miami for art basel and then she came back. Just now, she's fresh off the plane, luggages in the lounge area. Still smells like ts a sand in her shoes, smells like South Beach, you know what I mean. Got a little head cold because it was warm there and it's cold here. You know, once you change the climates, the nostrils can't really take it. So now she's sitting here stuffy. How did you get you have a good time? Yo throwing it? He was throwing ass.
Speaker 1: Little I'm going how much art is left at our basil? I didn't see one painting on anyone's story speaking.
Speaker 3: I saw Wayne Kanye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw Kanye.
Speaker 3: I saw Wayne piece of art in sight.
Speaker 2: There was some bikini Was it like a bikini thing going on because I've seen a bunch of okay, yeah, it seemed like some fashion shows, a bunch of bikinis. I don't know if it was a bikini weekend, I don't know. You never know what the hell was going on in these cities, man.
Speaker 1: And we we went to the Content Creators dinner. I saw on I g there was I think the name of the company was Creators. Content Creators. They had a house in Miami for arbazl. It was literally in front of their logo and sign was just ass to celebrate all the content creators.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 3: I love that, just ask shaking.
Speaker 2: It's always good to talk to the people that actually live in Miami that don't want to be there during like art basel. Oh, they get the funk out of town quick, have you guys? Yeah, been in our basil years ago. I haven't been in a few years. Like I you know, I'm not really into it that type of art.
Speaker 1: Anyhow I saw it. I mean I saw Jewels was with Kanye. You could have had to you could have linked should have went with Yomi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought about it once you when came back and Yomi said she was leaving, I say, damn, I should go to Miami.
Speaker 1: I didn't think that had you linked with Jewels, which then in theory, you would have linked with ya. Would you have been leaning on the side of the DJ booth next to you with a towel over your head, Bob into the New Him entire album.
Speaker 2: No, but that Jewels was there and you would have been next to Jewels though probably, But that record sounds dope.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: I will say that I don't know which record he's playing here, but it was one record I heard. I was like, I don't know, you didn't play that record?
Speaker 1: The record that has free Larry for young Thug, Yes, I did. That is a young thug verse. That's incredible. Yeah, probably one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: Thug versis not that song. The song I heard Kanye play I think it was Todd Dollar Future there.
Speaker 5: Is a future on Yeah, this is a different one. Yeah, this is this one has the river sample on it.
Speaker 2: Me to You the one he played with Todd Doland Future sound dope. That just sounds crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, what a perfect time for you to come back.
Speaker 2: Haja canceled and he got a Backstreet Boys Clarence, he got c clear that sampleause Israel's wild.
Speaker 1: I just want to I'm just if Kanye were to come back at any time, now is the time? Like he might be easies at the end of the day, but like, look at this timing of the world, like not really feeling what's going on with some of the points he was making.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a perfect moment.
Speaker 2: Like look at the world we live in, Like we don't even know what the fuck is going on in Ukraine, Like we just stopped like.
Speaker 5: Bro like so it's like the more important whites are going through it.
Speaker 2: So it's nothing happening.
Speaker 1: Everything is okay, it's not and we're still giving just as much money, if not more. Just the media is covering Israel and Palistine.
Speaker 5: Yep, because like certain they own some you know, media stuff. You know that works if you own it, you know.
Speaker 2: I just want to know how Kanye is canceled and he was able to clear Backstreet Boy. He's not canceled like that. I just listen, man, I'm just trying to keep up with everything that goes on in the media.
Speaker 3: But do we know that it's cleared?
Speaker 1: For those that don't know, Kanye posted a snippet before all these basl snippets of him on a balcony I want to say some type of expensive terraces and in the background it was Todd Alison singing word for word Backstreet Boy was Backstreet's back fucking classic. We don't know that it's cleared. He didn't play it anywhere where it had to be cleared.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's safe to say that that record got cleared. I think that's safe to as song. Yeah, but that record is going to be on the project.
Speaker 1: We don't even know where this is. If this is going to be on streaming. I don't think anything has been cleared because I don't think this may even hit the Apple, Spotify or type.
Speaker 5: Apparently the latest news on the on the album is this Friday the fifteenth.
Speaker 2: You don't think this.
Speaker 1: Albums coming out No, I just don't know if it's coming out on Traditionally, like on dsp'sditional DSPs, whose.
Speaker 5: Album is this, Kanye and Tiles High they did a collab, so it was supposed to come out, they pushed and then this is what feels like more of a real rollout than what it was the first time. This feels like more of a moment. So as of now it's scheduled for Friday.
Speaker 1: Well, everything sounds much better than that piece of shit single they put out.
Speaker 3: Nothing sounds like that, thank god.
Speaker 5: And they're saying the album is called Vultures, so it's named I guess after that single which what looks it's not a good one, but it is the worst song on the album in my opinion.
Speaker 2: For sure, I want to see the Kanye documentary ten years from now, Like I believe that if he's everything that he's doing I think is strategic, obviously strategically planned, and I think it's going to be interesting to watch him in the privacy talk about everything that he is doing now and see it in documentary form.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't doubt that he's not filming everything. They built a village in Saudi Arabia. I'm sure everything was filmed in that regard, and that two hour that was supposed to come out leaked which was very much that but the five years prior, so I'm sure they're doing it now.
Speaker 2: Do we think Kanye did all of that to get out of those deals he was in purposely, like he just wanted to get out of those deals.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he's out of any music deals though, you mean with Adidas music.
Speaker 2: I think everything, I think he did all of that to get out of every deal that he had.
Speaker 5: What it is is because the Adidas one was more of a public split. But what is what are his loyalties to the labels at this point, does he owe them the albums?
Speaker 3: What is the deal with that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he owes anything from my understanding. Maybe maybe in the good music deal he owes albums, but they don't have to be his.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't want to speak to that, and I'm not sure there's anyone but Kanye and his lawyers that can speak to that.
Speaker 7: Well, good music is no longer a part of depth. Yeah, he doesn't owe anything with good music.
Speaker 3: But he also said he wants nothing to do with good music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he makes great music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So then I think that's the case.
Speaker 5: He left his the big, the major label, and now he wants to ditch his own label.
Speaker 3: So then who would he distribute through?
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ the stem player.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Jesus would be good. Yeah, Jesus.
Speaker 1: But then he has to work with a jew again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, back to.
Speaker 1: I mean he does idolize a Jewish person? Yeah, that is his Lord and Savior. Yes, I am curious ties with who.
Speaker 5: Ties atlantic Jesus? Yeah, when when he did featuring title sign, that was when I was at the label, So that was like a big deal in the building.
Speaker 1: So I'm curious how they're dealing with that.
Speaker 6: Well, Billboard puts, I know.
Speaker 3: Julie is not a fan. No, she's not a fan.
Speaker 7: Billboard brought out an article about him shopping their shopping for distributors.
Speaker 6: That might have been what the push.
Speaker 3: Was for or.
Speaker 1: Because from my understanding, that's really why don two it was completed. We all heard it.
Speaker 3: It didn't really come out.
Speaker 1: They put it out through the STEM player that he was selling. Yeah, but there was no there was no label to put it out.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea. I think it just needed to be flushed out, Yeah, a little more, but it was a great idea.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Kanye is impulsive, yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 5: But he could do this destroy it independently. I don't know, like logistically what that would look like. But he doesn't need to partner with nobody anybody to destroy the album. You could do this shit through STEM like if you really wanted to. Yeah, I'm sure they would give him. They would bend over for like just to have him associated with the company like that. And for those who don't know, STEM is a distributor that helps put out a lot of independent artists that aren' assigned to labels that don't have the.
Speaker 3: Back Kanye's STEM, Yeah, the actual STEM.
Speaker 1: I put my album through STEM. The other big release was Diddy's album that.
Speaker 3: Was through STEM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did JIZI just put one out? People are going over there now. But yeah, I hope it comes out on Friday. I wouldn't hold my breath. We've seen this a million times.
Speaker 2: I think it will.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 2: We don't see Kanye like we seen like he was performing at Live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing club Classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he's in a club like in my like, you know, Kanye is not doing that unless he has something to sell or give to the culture. Like he's not just popping out in Miami on at Live performing if he doesn't have something coming. So it was good to see Kanye out with the people. Though very accessible. You know, it seems like any and everybody could have just walked right up to him had a conversation with him. This is arguably one of the biggest artist creators, producers of our time in our culture. So to see him still be accessible to people, it's always dope, Like he's still among the people, you know what I mean, He's not He's not a bunch of security guards around him. Nobody can't get near me. He's sitting down standing at the DJ booth. People right there, like it's good to see Kanye in the zone.
Speaker 1: He was smiling, not not having to deal with some corporate shoe company that's cursing him out on Zoom.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't wear shoes anymore, right, just socks, socks that he designed.
Speaker 3: He was in Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that here. He tried to not wear clothesly too, so got banned from the water tax.
Speaker 1: But meanwhile, his son, and I mean that respectfully, I think Travis would say the same thing. Travis Scott was on a Zoom call with Johnny McEnroe arguing about the Cactus Mac sneaker.
Speaker 2: This is great promo, this is this is all.
Speaker 1: This was fake as fuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna say it's fake. I think I think that they this was planned.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you know John McEnroe and followed his career in tennis, he was always getting into it with refs. That was part of his thing. Like he just was arguing, yelling, cursing, slamming. He was a very uh you know, boisterous athlete. And obviously Travis Scott what he's been able to do with Nike with his with his uh Cactus Jack brand. But now that they're flipping the John McEnroe sneaker and uh kind of doing a collab with Cactus or Cactus Mac. So now they have this whole thing where they on on on a zoom call with with Nike, and I guess everybody over there le'll be Yeah, and John McEnroe goes into one of his Mac and Roe fits and fucking just leaves the fucking zoom hangs up.
Speaker 3: Did you play a little bit? Yeah? But John, John like, I mean, somebody on here.
Speaker 1: I never my friend Cactaus Mac was everything like, let somebody come on, man.
Speaker 3: Show a little respect that this is my show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but he's right though it is his shoe.
Speaker 2: And then John McEnroe was did a street interview impromptu shooting interview the next day wearing a Cactus Mac T shirt wearing the Cactus Mac sneakers.
Speaker 3: I like the Johnny Maceronike though.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's one of the best. It's one of the most iconic Nikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sure Travis, Yeah, I mean that's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he had the shirt on as well, and then Travis also responded again, if you're if you're staying on the theory that this isn't uh fabricated, Travis uh defaced a plaque of his with the Cactus Jack logo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is all.
Speaker 1: And when I'm yelling this is fake as fuck, I'm not saying in a negative way.
Speaker 3: This was was great marketing, good marketing.
Speaker 1: I thought it was awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean, not that Travis Scott needs marketing for anything that he's doing when it comes to his sneakers or his merch, just fucking selling an amazing amount of sneakers and merch. But I think that this is this is cool to kind of lean into John McEnroe's personality in him yelling and being upset. And then Travis, you know, I guess you want to call it hip hop because it was graffiti over over his over John mcenroll, bust or plaque, whatever you want to call it. Fifty Either way, those sniggas are gonna sell out and it brings a.
Speaker 1: New audience too. Yeah, that made headlines and everyone that loves John McEnroe from that world. I'm sure watch that clipping loved it. Yeah, wants to be a hip to their kids, and they're gonna buy those Cactus Max that's it is a crazy name.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Travis did an amazing, amazing merch collab with with Autemar. Oh yeah, it was incredible. I saw something lot of the stuff you had. I was like, you copped. I want some. I definitely want some of that merch team to watch. I don't know how much jump out the window with that yet, but the merch is, the merch is incredible though. Shout out to Shout out to Travis the whole Cactus jack team for the AP collab. The pieces look amazing. I definitely want to get a few of those pieces because I feel like that's just a timeless shit like that he just did with them. So they're doing a great job at Cactus jack Man for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, even though even the sneakers are limited, how limited is a watch like this is the Collapse just for one to like put in publications or.
Speaker 3: No they're they're selling.
Speaker 5: I don't know, yeah, but to your point, I don't know how many they circulate. But also it's only like most AP's, it's only available to select clientele.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, incredible though. Shout out to them. They did a great job. That that merch is is really really dope.
Speaker 3: I'll enjoy looking at pictures of it.
Speaker 1: But the Johnny mcnrel sneakers, I I do like those are also in music too. I feel like, were we dissed again over the weekend, I wouldn't surprise me, not not by another rapper, the different Jack Well and me not you call them not a rapper?
Speaker 3: Wow, you don't think Jack.
Speaker 1: Hall is I know what that sounded like.
Speaker 3: That's not what i've What you said though, and is what I said, but it's not what I meant. That's right what you said.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of Jack Carlow, and we know Jack Harlow and Dave put out a record called Don't Give Me Advice, Stop Stop giving Me Advice, which is fire. I think it's a really really good record and a great follow up to the other single. And I saw some of the Reddit streets saying this might be about us, Oh well, I just love coming to her.
Speaker 2: And reach us meaning I think us meaning podcasters and uh, you know, media personalities, whatever you want to call it. I think, yes, it was directed. I don't think it was personal to us. I think it was just covering anybody in this space that talks about rappers and artists and things like that on a weekly basis and songs and yeah, no, I get it, I understand.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: It made me look at the lyrics once I saw people saying like, yo, Jack Carla was talking about y'all and shout out to Rascal did the beat and dazz by the way, it was cool. I figured we could start with this. Maybe if you feel attacked, let me know. Okay, because he's questioning the people that question him. Have you ever raised the value of everyone around you? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay?
Speaker 3: One for one.
Speaker 1: Also, I love to read Jack Carlow lyrics because I don't have to fear any n words. I can just freely reade this. Have you ever been so high that they have to down you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: He me? You can't read.
Speaker 1: I think pieces getting written about you?
Speaker 2: Think pieces getting written about me? Yeah, you've had. I've had a few think pieces written about me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so far this can't be about mal and I because the first three we're here. Have you ever been to Italy and eating Italian?
Speaker 3: Stunting on you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: No? That one was that.
Speaker 1: Felt like a shot at me because I've never been to Italy and I love Italian food. Have you ever signed a deal that came with a medallion?
Speaker 3: No yet, Serious.
Speaker 1: Didn't give us anybody.
Speaker 3: Spotify didn't even give us watches. Did you bring that out of at dinner? No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Have you ever booked the club and it came with a battalion? You come with a battalion, though, you come with the bronx.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a pause?
Speaker 3: How was that? A Paul came of a battalion?
Speaker 2: You know what a battalion is.
Speaker 1: It's like a crew of of people.
Speaker 3: I thought thinking of like a baton. You think baton, a baton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is a battalion you're thinking about?
Speaker 3: Maybe I got it wrong, but police beat people up? You know what? Jack was a group of people like, yeah, okay, that's.
Speaker 1: Not a baton that you passed like in a relay race.
Speaker 5: Battalion A large body like his would be like private garden, like his whole entourage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so a large Well, we've we booked the we've booked venues that had some supporters in there that if we wanted to go outside and cause a ruckus, we could have did some things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ruckus and we have.
Speaker 3: But you've definitely never been to Montana.
Speaker 2: I've never been.
Speaker 1: I haven't done that, but I have had a profound sense of pride of everything around us.
Speaker 3: This next one is directed to you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had to hide exactly where you reside.
Speaker 3: When you got docs? Oh? Oh yeah, BMC did.
Speaker 1: So I could do the remix, as has Brian Michael Cox ever exposed where you where you reside?
Speaker 2: You can definitely do it on your album.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in the waffle house on the north.
Speaker 2: Side north side of what?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I've been to a waffle house and it may have been on the north side of whatever city I was in here.
Speaker 3: I think Louisville is probably what he's referring to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, never been to that one.
Speaker 1: Have you ever made a pop star want to be your bride?
Speaker 3: Mal for sure?
Speaker 2: Not a pop star.
Speaker 1: No, you have to find pop star.
Speaker 3: That I think. I feel like that's directly to do Alipa in his case. Okay, No, she's never wanted me to be.
Speaker 2: Have you ever hug someone and he cried?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Amara every day she never stops crying. Have you ever had your hero sit.
Speaker 3: You down and give you the guide.
Speaker 1: Maul doesn't have any heroes, so I'll just speak for me.
Speaker 2: I do have hero.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't know. How do you know?
Speaker 1: He's way too cool for heroes, doesn't looking up to anyone?
Speaker 3: Who's your hero? Who is looking up to another?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Is mad gay? And no one from Harlem has a hero.
Speaker 2: You're a Yomi Michael and she threw out Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: It actually might be your only would probably.
Speaker 3: Who's the hero that you sat down with?
Speaker 2: My hero that I sat down That's what he says here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you need to have like a relations with him, not just admire them from Afar theater.
Speaker 2: I don't think well, I mean obviously outside of like my mom, my mom would be my hero. That's cute that my mom is my hero because I think back, you like thinking back to how I don't know how my mom did what she did, bro like being a single parent raising twins. You at that I was bad as fuck, but I was not.
Speaker 3: I was in the nation straight.
Speaker 2: I was bad, but I wasn't disrespectful. I think it's a different than you converted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a very time.
Speaker 1: You have the Malcolm X story.
Speaker 2: Then you were Detroit O. I so it was, you know, but I was like, I just think I just think about things like that, like now an adult, and I'm just like, yo, I don't know how my mom did what she did, bro, Like I really can't figure out working two jobs like that's I don't. I don't know how she did everything in tues. Yeah, I don't know how she did that. But yeah, my mom definitely would be one of my heroes.
Speaker 8: So, Michael Jordan, your mom putting Michael Joumbard from my mom, but does she has six championships?
Speaker 3: She got a few, she.
Speaker 2: Got a few, But definitely my mom would be a hero outside of like I can't but I would say, I would say Jay is a hero. I think he's I think he's an example.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I don't think why because you know him, because that's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's but it's still like seeing somebody come from the environment that you come from and like reaching heights that you didn't even know was like possible. Yeah, like we were supposed to be dead at twenty five, that's what the numbers say. So it's like to reach those heights and then you've seen it, like you actually watched it happen. I think that you gotta honor that and salute that at the highest level.
Speaker 1: Who do we think jack heroes are? The game the guy?
Speaker 3: Probably Drama Cannon, Yeah, Cannon, for sure it will be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cannon is Jack's hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm be sure he's honest about.
Speaker 3: You think so it helps you?
Speaker 2: Can we be honest about Jack's music?
Speaker 1: I've been honest and for some reason, compliments never made it to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like Jack Harlow, but I don't. I just you know, how you like somebody, but it's like you're waiting for that. It's like trying to start the lawn mower and you just got to keep pulling it and it's like from it's like you know, but once it hits, it's.
Speaker 1: Like you're gonna get banned from the bar plays too.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I like Jack, but I just don't.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like this is a slow start.
Speaker 2: No, it's just something about him that I'm just still not sold on yet. Obviously he's talented and he makes good songs. Yeah, but it's something about him that I'm just not all away, Like Yo, Jack Hollow, Like I don't throw the Jack Hollow card on the table when we start talking about the rappers of right Now and the artists of right Now.
Speaker 1: Well, I think these two records have been a perfect representation of the stuff I liked from the last two projects. There was obviously the big one with nail Tech and those singles, which I liked.
Speaker 3: Those records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some stuff I felt like it was Sometimes it happened like with Drake would thank me later, like you get a very overproduced You're just trying to have the best features possible because now you have access to them, and you get a subpar album to what you probably could have done because you have all the lights on you and all the access. Then he gave the rap album, which I did enjoy. These last two records have been a perfect representation of that. He gave the poppy single and then he's rapping rapping here on great production. This song was on repeat for me all weekend, and Dave went crazy this out to make the point of because I don't think he was talking about us.
Speaker 3: I think he was talking about media in general.
Speaker 1: Have you ever spoken something to existence or do you just talk about other people's lives? Which I get, and I think artists should be allowed to critique us the same way we critique them.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: It is a two way street.
Speaker 1: I get where artists do get like upset and a little sensitive, like the fuck man, I'm the one out here and you just talk about me. Well, yeah, you're an artist, you make art, we're talking about it. You're also allowed to critique us and be like, yo, y'all don't do shit but gossip, and we have to take that a little bit. I think it's I think that's a healthy two way street. And I wish more artists did take this approach if they have grievances with media and critics just rap about how we've never seen Montana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just it's just something about Jack then.
Speaker 1: And there's substance in here too. I'm not I don't think he's just taking shots.
Speaker 2: He makes good music, he can he can rap his talented It's just I don't it's just something abottom that I'm still indifferent on. I don't know what it is. I can't I can't really pinpointing yet, but it's just still something where I'm just like, it's like, you know, the voice when it's like you got to hit the button and turn the chair around. Yeah, it's like you can hear it's like, okay, it's it's it's something there, but you just like, I'm not ready to it's something there though, it's something It's like I like because he got even. I was just listening to the album the record with him and justin Tim Blake on the album. I love that record. Yeah record, you know what I mean. So it's like, I like, he makes good songs, but it's still something about him where I'm just not I just don't throw his name up in conversation about him just.
Speaker 3: Slowly growing on you.
Speaker 1: But I think that is actually why do you think he deserves flowers? Because his type of rapping shouldn't work in this era and he's one of the biggest rappers. Yeah, I mean, like his style and approach is made for nine and he's getting number one records with that style. What other rapper outside of the Big three that we talk about has his style of rapping and is a number one rapper?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the only one.
Speaker 1: So that's where I think he deserves flowers because I can't see anyone that wraps the way he wraps, structures the songs the way he structures them and has number one singles.
Speaker 5: Yeah Nobody in Atlantic Allegiance. Aside, he is one of the few younger artists. When he drops I'm clicking it like it's the first thing I'll listen to.
Speaker 2: No me too, because like I said, I like him and I and I and he's obviously proven that he can make records, he can make songs, but it's just still something like when we start having these conversations, like, for example, he was in none of our top Artists of the Year on our you know DSPs.
Speaker 1: I mean, he only put out that that mixtape. Yeah, even last year an album Jack was an album, I know it was, but like that was just to fill time before he started the real rollout you think he'll and he probably wanted to do because he is a rapper at the end of Yeah Yeah, and he got sucked into the TikTok world, which he had to of course take advantage of, so he went and got a bunch of Chipmunk soul samples and wrapped in. Probably he found some peace in that because that is who he is at the end of the day. But that wasn't the album. He's gearing up for the album.
Speaker 3: Look at this single. He came back with, Yeah, the whips and chain shit.
Speaker 1: And what a perfect balance I think and quick turnaround. Yeah, I know you guys like this record, but it also does sound like the last two singles from the last Real album. Here's some rap shit and picking Dave I think was fucking genius David crazy on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Dave Man. He's been doing a lot, a lot of dope shit this year and it's just dope to see him, you know, finally get the recognition. Obviously, you know, everybody knows him from Top Boy. People didn't even know he really liked rapped like Americans. Obviously, people from the UK knew that, but a lot of Americans now starting to like, oh shit, like and he's rapped, Like, no, he's been dope, like Top Boy was just you know, something that because he was dope, they put him in that. But like, shout out to Dave, it's gonna finally breaking breaking through and getting the recognition over here in the US.
Speaker 3: It's gonna sound very arrogant American.
Speaker 1: Dave to me is my favorite from the UK now because he's has the most palatable flow and voice in the UK.
Speaker 3: To me. I love Central.
Speaker 1: C's a bunch of guys we talked when we were in the UK doing guest podcasts. A lot of talent rap wise over there, but Dave, when you have an American ear like mine for rap music is the most palatable. I think that's why he'll be more successful because on it it doesn't sound crazy coming out of Jack's flow into this, where as Central C, who's dope, may be harder to get into if you have just an American point of view for rap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out the Gigs Two Gigs did his first show in the US in New York City over the weekend. Well, no, the day we went to the dinner, he did his first show to shout out the Gigs on his show at the Bowery Ballroom. I love the fact that a lot of these UK guys are starting to get more recognition though, because I always thought that this sound was dope and it's you know, obviously did it's hip hop. So it's just good to see America start embracing a lot of these UK artists.
Speaker 1: I know why I really didn't see you this weekend. I held back from texting you. I didn't want to know where you were Thursday at midnight? Did you rush home after leaving here with with our friends and Spotify because it was the release of your favorite album of all time, Pink Friday Too, Nicki Minaj, Julian Demris make some noise. I know, I know that showed people too. Nick I was really excited. I wish this was earlier in the episode.
Speaker 3: I was holding back.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to talk about Pink Friday too, and I'm excited for Maul being a bar his review of this project. Is it the greatest of all time? Do we need more time or.
Speaker 3: Should we just call it thriller? That's sick.
Speaker 1: Thriller Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not gonna We're not gonna throw thriller around like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's more of it's bad, It's bad and good the bad album Jackson Bad.
Speaker 2: This Uh, this album. I'm gonna be honest about this, Nicki Minaj's album. This album is better than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 1: Same, Like I ain't going with bad intentions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't go.
Speaker 2: I didn't go and think it was gonna be a bad album, but I didn't expect it to be this good. Like this album is really really good. Like I think Nikki Uh she lived up to everything that was laid out in front of her, all the expectations. I think she uh surpassed expectations. Honestly, I think she made it clear that she is still uh the top female MC, the top female rapper, and I don't I don't think it's close. I shout out, I love the other lot of the other women that are doing their thing, but I think that, you know, it's certain people that when they step on stage or they step into the gym, it's just a certain air and a certain amount of respect that they demand. And I think that NICKI still with this album, she showed that, you know, I'm still still the top, I'm still the bar.
Speaker 1: I listened to it a few times over the weekend, and I try to immediately get out of my head the critique that I give pretty much every album that comes out now of too many records, it's too long, you could trim some fat. I need to stop looking at albums that way because times are not changing, So I have to view it in the times that we're in, and I need to give that to everybody. While I do think that there's great, great records on here that I would even go back, even thinking that Nicki doesn't always make music for me. This is the type of album that we want. How do I say Elder Statesmen without being like offensive. She's a veteran, someone that's been in the game for a very long time. When it comes to content, I think she knocked it out of the park. As far as there's mature shit on here, there's life shit on here, there's family shit on here, there's pussy raps on here, there's club shit on here. They're singing on here, there's rapping on here. If you're going to do an album this long, you did check every box, versatility of a fan base.
Speaker 2: She tried to touch every corner of her fan base. She tried to give something for everybody.
Speaker 1: And knowing her fans grew up too. I mean, of course she has younger fans. You can say what you want sonically about the album and who am I like. That's your point of view, But when it comes to content, you can't tell me she didn't check every box. Again, you can say you don't like it, and that's your preference. But how we've been critiquing, not just Drake on the last album. But as we see the second generation of hip hop now being the older generation, critique has been always you're not growing with your audience. I think she did on this album. There's joints on here, and then there's also mother ship in here, there's life ship in here.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: There's a touch on it.
Speaker 1: I was fucking about to overdose on perks on here, like there is stuff. Maybe it wasn't the deepest dive that people wanted, but it was good. And maybe people will say I'm being soft on her. I don't think I am. I really tried to find shit I hated about this album over the weekend because that's just so you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's how I just approached.
Speaker 2: But I think I think that's I think I think that's that's a good thing. Though, Like when you try to be critical, they like.
Speaker 1: It sounds worse than I'm not sting, like, yeah, I need to hate.
Speaker 2: This, but I get it, like you listen to it. I listened to it thinking, Okay, what would I have not done? What would I have changed? Like I'm I'm not a recording artist, but I'm like, what would I have changed about the album? And I think that because we talked about it. We didn't feel like it was a lot of push behind the album. It was a lot of talk about the album coming out, even though it was like Wednesday when we were talking. It's like like Nicky's album is coming tomorrow night like, but it doesn't feel like Nicki's albums. So that's why I was kind of like, oh, man, like I hope they don't drop the ball on this ship, Like I hope they don't try to fuck Nikki over on this on this release. But they dropped it. Listen to it, and I was pleasantly surprised about the records, the production, Nicki's ability to still just you know, flow the way she was Barbie dangerous, I mean, channeling the whole Bone Thugs Biggie.
Speaker 1: So that's my only I have two real critiques, and I'm sorry to cut you off, but that is my critique. She did that flow with me already. I didn't need it again, that flow the Bone Thugs and Biggie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this I love this. I love this, this record my name nick like they did it. But that was but that was that was just for a verse.
Speaker 1: It was and it was a good verse too. I like them going back and forth on that. I just I guess on the second record because I like the are you going already? That's that's a flip from who right? Some pop store believe so well?
Speaker 5: Phineas produced it. He's who's Billie Eilish's co creator?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 3: Was that not Billy Eilish on the It could have been. I don't know. I haven't listened to the album. They might have.
Speaker 5: They might have used her vocals, but Phineas, who is credited as the sole singular producer on this is her If.
Speaker 1: It's not, there's a Billie Eilish impersonator out probably in Times Square and sell some pictures.
Speaker 2: The record with Jake Cole. Uh the flip that they did on the UZI.
Speaker 3: Record, Yeah, oh my god?
Speaker 7: That so that's really I've only heard two songs off the album because I haven't really got a chance to sit down and listen to a Part of it was because I was too terrified that because I'm a Nikki fan, I was afraid.
Speaker 3: She was gonna disappoint me again expectations.
Speaker 6: I was scared.
Speaker 7: I was scared, so I was like kind of I was kind of avoiding it. But I'm happy to hear you guys and critiques. So no, I'm definitely gonna run and listen. But I did automatically go and listen to the Uzi vert Everybody and the Jay Cole feature because I listen into anything with j Cole's name, my name immediately.
Speaker 6: That Uzi ver song has been stuck in my head since it has not it has.
Speaker 1: Record, So she killed that. That Everybody featuring Uzzi is it's I hate to say it's a smash if they I hope they don't. They don't put a visual with that record, because that record could definitely go and back to like wanting to hate, like, oh you went to Uzzi for the club flip and guess what fucking great Vincent Bardy line is.
Speaker 3: Everything about that record is fire.
Speaker 6: She ate them.
Speaker 1: My second critique after the Bone Thugs thing, since you guys just brought it up, is the Drake record.
Speaker 3: I don't like the Drake rerecord.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard the Drake record.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a throwaway from for all the Dogs. It's we've gotten it. It's not a bad record because it's Drake doing afrobeats, but it's it's just it just wasn't needed it's dated, and like I get it, I would rather not have Drake on my album. And the record's cool, but it's been done, and I would have preferred.
Speaker 2: I wanted to hear him.
Speaker 3: Rap exactly if it wasn't rapid rap.
Speaker 2: Even if they just I wanted to hear him rap.
Speaker 3: I wanted to hear them. They didn't know with Wayne was what was the name of that?
Speaker 1: When she put her mixtape on only streaming, they put Scotty on streaming.
Speaker 2: Green Money Money, Green Green Ranger.
Speaker 1: All three of them went crazy on that. But yeah, I would have preferred to hear Drake on some of these other records, like My Life. I think he would have been really cool.
Speaker 3: Line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't think he was. There is anyone going to say it because you guys said.
Speaker 2: It all the R and B record too?
Speaker 1: Is hard R and B wayn Yeah, well, Roy, is anyone going to say it? Or should I just say what you guys said?
Speaker 3: Off? Mike?
Speaker 1: What is it a waste of a Jake covers? Is that I heard in pre production?
Speaker 2: Chatter y'all don't like the Jake covers?
Speaker 7: No, I love everything Jake Cole does. I don't like the song I don't like the song.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think they could.
Speaker 7: I think if you're gonna get ja Cole, especially talking about what he was talking about in that verse, I think the rest of the song could have matched in substance, and I don't think that it did. I don't think it was a good song.
Speaker 3: I have j Cole on do you think it was a waste?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say a waste, but I would have I would have preferred something a little.
Speaker 6: I would have preferred to be able to.
Speaker 3: Bump the song.
Speaker 7: I'm not a fan and not just bump the verse. I want to bump Cole's verse, but I don't want to bump the song.
Speaker 1: I mean, Nikki always didn't get into it the way Cole did about the subject matter of being a partner and a parent and everything. But I mean, how critical can we really be at that point when this is what we've been asking from these artists to give us mature content because the subject matter was very much mature. Are you saying, you know, like the beat per se or just Nicki's didn't take it there the way.
Speaker 7: I just don't think it's a good song, and I don't think took it where I don't think Nikki took it there the way she could have on the.
Speaker 6: Song with Cole.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to ask the question.
Speaker 7: And I'm coming from a place sorry, I'm coming from a place where I know how well Niki can rap. So it's not me thinking that Nicki doesn't have the ability, because if I didn't have such high expectations of Nicki, I wouldn't critique.
Speaker 6: Her the way that I do. The same way with Drake.
Speaker 7: I know what Drake can do, so I critique critique him harder because I expect more from him. Maybe that's not fair, but with Nikki, I feel like you could have taken it there. You could have matched Cole and rapping ability on this and you didn't. But other than that, I'm not I have no critiques for the album because I haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask the real question in regards to d J Cole Nikki record. Let me calm down that I saw no one asking does Nicki's husband need to see J Cole because I'm fighting you if you go on my wife's record and start talking to me about how I should be a better partner than father.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, Cole.
Speaker 1: We gotta fight about him or was he was talking directly to Nicki's partner. Yeah, it gave and I'm not going to put a name on it because we don't it's music.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: If he was speaking to Kenneth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but pull up these lyrics.
Speaker 1: I'm if I'm Nikki's husband, I might have to like hit your mane, Like, yo, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jaco says, So if you love her, then you got to play. You got to learn to play your part. Sometimes you got to play the back. But when you do, make sure you play it smart. All these niggas want us so they hating hard. They talk and slick and make you want to pull a rated all you like her, love her like a brother, like her manager in a and R plus a therapist. When they started raining hard, her life was trauma filled and left her with a tainted heart. Yet you the nigga that she want to tack her name across. But you need patience and a lot of extra faith from God to keep the family together.
Speaker 1: At a time, by the way, already my blood would be boiling. I didn't mean to cut you off, but I was saying by this point, what are we twelve in yes, well yeah, I mean I'm don't even the second lines she bad as fun but already deal with And if they don't even start telling me about my wife.
Speaker 6: Well he never mentioned that it was about Nikki yo, who else.
Speaker 3: Could it be about?
Speaker 1: And then Nikki got on Twitter and was like, yeah, we wait, a two hour conversation about my current life. Oh oh yeah, that which I thought was beautiful that Nikki did say that derived from a two hour conversation and they and Cole, you know, talk through all that that ship with her. But to have a direct like, don't even start telling me about her ambition or or what trauma she's been there, you know, I know her, Jermaine, you just had one two hour conversation with her over the fucking phone.
Speaker 6: This is my wife, Romaine listened to her, or listen to her more.
Speaker 1: And this is why I would want to fight Jermaine Cole now even if you're right, fuck you, and like, don't even if Jake Cole is right, nah.
Speaker 2: Nah, but you gotta but see, I understand what you're saying at the same time. You know, when when when somebody like Jake Cole is saying that and then he says, you know this, I'm just this is a message from God, like I'm just a messenger. Like it could be, it could be come from a place of like, yo, she's an artist, and because I'm an artist, I understand what artists need to have a healthy relationship. So as a as a man, I'm going to help you, know, put these words out here so that you can understand, like, all right, this is what an artist needs. And being that she's the artist, the biggest artist that she is, let me help you navigate through this relationship a little better.
Speaker 1: Don't don't tear me apart about being a partner and thinking about my family breaking up and then just say no, I'm just a messenger. This is really from God. I don't remember the Book of Jermaine. I don't remember God speaking to J Cole about my family.
Speaker 2: But okay, but so would you rather would you rather lose your your relationship and your marriage and your family or would you rather have somebody like a J. Cole who you know is being respectful, it's not disrespect Would you not want him to say those things? And have you hear that? If a JA Cole help you save your relationship.
Speaker 3: If a J.
Speaker 1: Cole versus what it takes to keep your family together? I think we have some Yeah, yeah, I mean and by the way I am I am joking. The verse is great, and I think Cole's intentions were very much pure. But I am also a man. I was thinking that the first time I heard the verse, and just knowing Nicki's husband's background and like who he is, I was like, I don't know if this is going to be as well received as cold Like I would I would have sent that verse with like a paragraph message. I would have been nervous to ded send on that, like, YO, just let your man know.
Speaker 2: Like I wonder if this is too far, I can change.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to seem disrespectful or commenting.
Speaker 2: But what if he laid that in the studio and Nicki Hudglet was dead.
Speaker 3: How close does the studio to his school?
Speaker 1: Well, we have been in the studio with Nicki and her husband. He was behind Nicki shadow boxing pink balloons. I don't think Jay Cole cut this verse in front of him.
Speaker 3: I feel like I was scared in that.
Speaker 5: Remember when he pulled up the offsets home or wherever he was staying at when he was in New York.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he had a problem, you'd pull ups place.
Speaker 9: Pulling up to Cole is crazy like Jake oles Mike. I don't know, Like this is Jacob Like Cole also booked Nikki. You can't fight Jacob Dreamville Fest. So she announced Tory and she will be on Dreamville Fest as well.
Speaker 3: So can we go?
Speaker 6: Can we go?
Speaker 1: This isn't like No, this isn't like healthy dirty Mackin.
Speaker 2: No, man, No, if it was from anybody else other than j Cole, I would.
Speaker 1: Agree because we know J. Cole's we know up here on this stop doing it. If another artist did is we would think this is not dirty Mackin in a sense to fuck but you are like talking about another man's ability to be your partner and father to your kids.
Speaker 3: But I think reputation, because we love Cole, he gets a pass.
Speaker 5: Reputation of the person matters. Because I agree Drake did this, we would kill Oh, this would look we would raise him. Yeah, and booked you to headline a festival. Hell, now, get out of here.
Speaker 2: Damn she couldn't do Ovio Fest.
Speaker 5: No, no, why you got her looking for her passport and ship?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But that's that's NICKI Drake, that's.
Speaker 5: A different woman in that case, but like someone that you could misconstrue that relationship.
Speaker 3: Call his rep is where it's at. He's good. But Drake, Now, don't bring my.
Speaker 2: Girl the Coastal Flies commercial gets his own luggage.
Speaker 3: You gotta respects a pre.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have pre check. You know he didn't he didn't like was it clear? He didn't clear scan.
Speaker 3: His eyes off. Still I'm just saying I would his crocs.
Speaker 1: I would uh told the line on telling somebody from Baisley Houses. God forbid, y'all got a kid. He knows he is a kid. Don't tell me I have a kid, Jack.
Speaker 6: But that's what I don't think.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's what. I don't feel like it's about content.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's like a it's a broad conversation that he's just addressing, like saying, like, if your woman is a bread earner, if she's like you know what I mean, like that girl, you gotta support that. Don't let ego get in the way of that. And you know what I'm saying, like like fuck up a good thing, like support that, Like, yeah, my woman is lit. I'm gonna support that, like, Okay, I'll play it back.
Speaker 7: There is a little piece of it where I'm with Rory when he was kind of like just kind of telling him like, you got to play it smart, like niggas that make you want to pull a rateed r Like, AKA, your wife is the biggest rapper, female rapper of all time. Please stop doing stupid ship and putting her in negative news when she's that big.
Speaker 2: Support her, yeah, and learn how to support her without it to make me go. But that's like I said, that's what I feel like. It's just a broad I feel like it's just a broad conversation about just men that's in that position. That woman is just look and J Cole is.
Speaker 3: Younger than them. I'd be furious.
Speaker 2: Rory just trying to find a way to go home and punch a wall.
Speaker 3: What does he mean?
Speaker 2: He's a messenger from God, relaxed.
Speaker 6: Just a messenger, but God is this message from nah nigga?
Speaker 7: Tell you queen that that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not nuts, but it's J Cole.
Speaker 1: So he gets a pass.
Speaker 2: But he's not talking. He's not talking directly to her and her relationship.
Speaker 3: He just said it's tour. He just says, came from a to our relationship of talking about her relationship.
Speaker 1: And Nikki's first first versus directly talking to us glitched out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lot j Cole, I ain't gonna trying to save you up here. Man, I'm that a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Imagine your girl what she has as an artist, the right to do. Unfortunately, that's what it comes with Dagan artists. Your relationship ship is probably gonna.
Speaker 3: Be out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm not ever gonna fault Nikki for talking about her relationship in detail. But then when Jermaine comes in after she she tears me apart and goes, yeah, she's not for the faint of heart.
Speaker 3: Bro oh, I got that. My blood is boiling.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm crazy now just skip that, right, I get, I'm amazing.
Speaker 2: It's also a salute like, yo, your girl, your wife is lit.
Speaker 3: She you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's different than saying that you must got a faint heart because you can't deal with her.
Speaker 6: That's hottle at work. That if that's waiting the fuck your queen, that's you at the Christmas party and say naw, you got a go one right here, don't fuck up. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not. But it's not. It's not as bad if homie is married and has a family too.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Now if he's single saying that, if he's sing what that means. Yeah, But if if you single and saying that about my girls like a fam But if you got a an like you're married, you have a family too. I'm not really looking at it like like that.
Speaker 1: And here's the actual tweet because Nikki put context of this yp. You guys both can't tell me that this was just some general statement that Cole was making. NICKI put up on Twitter. Hey, thank you guys for posting this. Man J Cole had a two hour talk with me two two too. Didn't realize I was sitting on a therapist couch. But two days later.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of two angel remember.
Speaker 1: Two days later I heard his verse and couldn't stop crying the end. I mean, she goes on, I mean to tell a greater story, but and she was crying.
Speaker 2: But not read the rest of that. In the world where we know exactly how and when to each other part, there are still kings and queens who know how to put put people back together. Patch them up, heal them and power them, Understand them, listen to them, make them do the most beautiful thing a human being can do.
Speaker 6: Damn cold made you do all that?
Speaker 2: What y'are putting that?
Speaker 1: So you guys are saying, I have more of a point.
Speaker 6: No, healed your queen.
Speaker 3: Don't don't do that now? You being messy?
Speaker 2: Look y'all y'are putting that, Yeah the queen mal huh was the last time you heal the quill?
Speaker 6: Queen?
Speaker 2: This morning?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, Okay, here's the thing I am. I'm pro male friends. I think it's weird if women don't have male friends, or men that don't have female friends. I think you're weirdough if you don't have just a friend of the opposite sex. I've never been threatened or intimidated or insecure.
Speaker 2: Say that because every time I tell you have a female friend, like yeah, right, yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean that's different. You're a horn. Yeah you're damn you're more.
Speaker 6: Don't count as fem male friends.
Speaker 3: It's okay, I'm a whore too.
Speaker 1: Do I say that because I know you have a lot of female friends that she do. Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I was lying I didn't mean that.
Speaker 1: That's fine because I think sometimes only the male friend can give your girl a different perspective from a man's brain because she's so emotionally invested in you that maybe she can't really hear what you're trying to say, and the male friend can put it in perspective. So I'm fine with that. But within a two hour conversation, we got a J. Cole verse that only tore my ass up.
Speaker 2: Yo, how's your ass feeling?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I want to go fight J.
Speaker 3: Cole?
Speaker 1: Let's say if Cole was this whole therapist. Have anyone been a couple therapy here?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I watched it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: I've been a couple Like what ghost faces on a couple therapies that it was amazing. I've been to a couple's therapy, and it is important because the therapist gives both sides. They talk to both people. Cole, I'm not paying that therapist fee because all you did was talk to me and everything I do fucking wrong. I'm getting off that couch. You couldn't halfway. Maybe a bar twenty four be like, hey, Nikki, maybe you could be a little bit more supportive and listen to her. Man, you just tore me up the whole time. This is shitty. Uh, like mall therapy stuff like strip mall. Is it like where they put therapist office in the strip mall? It is mall therapy too, Actually, know what I think about it?
Speaker 2: Sitting on my LLC though, Trip don't even ask me. That's crazy?
Speaker 6: Is it possible that the woman did nothing wrong? So there was nothing to know?
Speaker 2: Women? The world do you live?
Speaker 1: And come back to earth?
Speaker 2: What world do you live? And women always do something wrong?
Speaker 1: No, because you can't have have Nikki take no accountability in her verses and then Cole take all her accountability and put it on.
Speaker 6: But what if there's no accountability for her to take?
Speaker 2: No, it's always got What if she didn't do anything, she didn't do something. Y'all always do something. It's everybody always does something. There's never there's nobody perfect. Nobody's perfect in a relationship.
Speaker 3: And cause a song about that too.
Speaker 7: But if you do seven hundred wrong things in a relationship, and I do too, and like the song is about fixing our relationship, why wouldn't we address the seven Yeah?
Speaker 1: But why recounting everything that is wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we keep it.
Speaker 6: Scoring sometimes keep sucking people be like, well, don't keep scoring. You shouldn't have a little list of my crimes. No, no, no, no, no, I do. I have a literal list of all the fun up ship.
Speaker 7: That you've done, so I can go back and read it and be like, you know what I should have left after thing three?
Speaker 6: But keep a list of people's crimes.
Speaker 2: But women, y'all keep a list of things that's fucked up that men do, and like y'all list be like dumb.
Speaker 3: Ship like what like what?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like enlighten me?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't shaved and left the hair in the sink.
Speaker 6: When you leave way more hair than me, so you're unsanitary. No, I'm not that on the list.
Speaker 2: I just like went in the kitchen and started to do something. You went in the bathroom behind me and sore hair and the sink. That didn't mean out it was so you.
Speaker 6: Don't follow through when you're doing something.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'm going to clean it eventually. Right now I'm doing something that'd be like getting to me. But then y'all do ship like you.
Speaker 3: Know, clog every fucking drain or like learn.
Speaker 2: You know, go go to lunch with a nigga that you know, like you.
Speaker 3: Who's your bestie? You have to wash your Hair's just lunch.
Speaker 6: Did my lunch affect you? Or did your hair in the sink affect me?
Speaker 3: Turn on lights and ship from now.
Speaker 2: I can see how that right there, I can see.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: I could see that he said that.
Speaker 2: It was like what you saw that you saw how she said what would affect you?
Speaker 3: Or here? And the how could you.
Speaker 2: Even compare it to how could you even like a nigga would raise up right then? And then I was like, what what you said?
Speaker 1: You're not condoning domestic value? No, no, no, but you can see where it stems from.
Speaker 6: Hit me, that's what he That's what that was. That's probably what you tell my nigga hit me.
Speaker 2: That's no hell no, I would I would beat your niggas. Ask if that's his j.
Speaker 1: Cole vers to your boy.
Speaker 2: I would never.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: And everyone, I'm down.
Speaker 3: We're not making like I would never.
Speaker 2: I would never and have nothing put my hands on a woman. I'm just saying that you saw how calm you said that, and like you was looking right at me, like if if we were in a relationship of the house and you said that, and it was like a real conversation, like you went to lunch with that dude and he was like, what affected you more my lunch or you're leaving hit are you?
Speaker 3: You can't say that.
Speaker 10: You can get a big gas, big gas.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, that's you can't see that type of right there, like that.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's again sleeaking right there.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. You can't do that. For the record, if a niggai put his hands and you let me know word because I got some niggas that my shooter are doing bad again. You know what I'm saying. Damn for five hundred, we get that nigga out of here. Five hundred get him out of there quick.
Speaker 1: I mean, and we can close this. I just want to speak.
Speaker 3: Speak because I feel I feel for my queen's brother.
Speaker 1: Going through colds like feature run this year, can you imagine? And in line with trying to feed the children and like end all hate on Dirk Dirk's record, you then just move on to my relationship. Look at those things up, leave me alone. You just tried to cure world hunger with that record. And now it's on me and what I do.
Speaker 6: In my number Walker baby father too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cole went on a like, since it's cold, we let shit go. He's been on a Dirty Mac run.
Speaker 2: He's on a therapist ship. Like Yo said, this is audio Hug part two.
Speaker 3: This verse claiming therapy but Dirty Mac and is that's genius? Wait, this has been all internalized.
Speaker 1: We just had therapy. Holy shit, I just found out where all of the stems from.
Speaker 3: I just listened to a record trauma.
Speaker 6: Where is it Austin from?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Rory.
Speaker 1: I didn't even realize where I have resentment towards J Cole already really because of audio Hug.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought you were like, why do you ever you didn't like audio Hu?
Speaker 1: It was deep down I didn't. I hadn't faced it yet. I didn't realize that I was resenting him until DeMars just brought that up.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you don't like audio hugs.
Speaker 1: Kia, who doesn't like rap music, knows that audio Hug verse word for word, which is fine. But but now that I'm looking at she sings this part a little too loud.
Speaker 3: I heard that you just had.
Speaker 1: Another little baby. Congratulations. I hope you got through with no complications. I find it amazing the way you juggle your kids the biz like you're the biz. Now I understand. I'm sorry, Cole, I was holding on to resentment.
Speaker 3: Who are verse?
Speaker 1: I'm no one. I just don't like that. Kia like raps that part a little too loud and almost feels like she's attacking me, Like I hope you get some time for yourself when you're juggling the baby, and she like looks at me, and I'm like, Cole, like, manya.
Speaker 2: Business because she has to douggle the baby because you you work and.
Speaker 1: You yeah, and like he is monotoning throughout all that verse except for like those parts, and I do remember, like you.
Speaker 2: Put reverb on that point, like what you're.
Speaker 3: Doing out here, bro, Like you're fucking up for the rest of us. We're trying to like not be supportive. I'm joking.
Speaker 1: But make sure when you guys clip all this uh ed and page, make sure you put this at the end. I think the song is amazing, Nikki and Cole.
Speaker 3: I really love the rector. I'm gonna double and to make.
Speaker 1: I mean well, I don't even think pream can save me. I'm scared, so I don't want to smoke. Shout out, He's my only prem favorite.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Nikki on a great album, Pink Friday too. Uh it finally dropped after you know, I've been pushed back a couple of times, right, change once twice?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we know it was pushed back. It was some you know things that but I'm glad that they took their time. They got it right to shout out to Nikki on a great project, great album. And yeah, I think it's stamped now. Man, Yeah, I think I don't think we can debate about who's the best female MC rapper.
Speaker 3: Debating that quickly. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know Edon wants us to get to Keith Lee and I do as well. Dojah Cat said, no, I'm not getting on Calgirl.
Speaker 3: It's because you hate me, Damn you.
Speaker 1: I mean you have to be conflicted, you do You said those you had the best rap album of all time? No, now pick Friday?
Speaker 2: Wait, those that told NICKI no, like she didn't want to get on the record.
Speaker 3: Rory starting that rumor?
Speaker 1: Rate No wait, I'm starting that rumor that she wasn't supposed to be on Cawgirl. Because Nicki tweeted there was a female rapper that was supposed to get on Cowgirl and turn me down.
Speaker 3: Think it was Meg mmm mm Hmmjas a Cardi allegiance it was.
Speaker 6: It wasn't Meg. It wasn't Meg. Meg and NICKI don't like each other.
Speaker 2: That's I'm saying, so somebody. So there's speculation, that speculation that Doja cat turned down Niggi's request for her to get on Colgirl.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be surprised if Doja said, now, I'm good.
Speaker 3: They haven't tracked you th what but why though?
Speaker 2: And then I guess, but I'm a cow girl. You're trying to tie that into the Cowgo record.
Speaker 3: Go too, And that was like, not even Doja anymore.
Speaker 1: Also, that made all the internet streets think that Painted Town Red was dising Nikki. They went through every rap dojs ever had in the last year and said, oh see, she's been thissing Nikki.
Speaker 3: Do on touring now.
Speaker 5: And then she said in her show the night the album came out, thank you Nikki. I love you Pink Friday too, So she seems to be on good terms.
Speaker 2: I have to catch Dojah show man.
Speaker 5: If I got there's some videos going out of her at the shows that look very nice.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta I gotta catch Dooja show. Matthew, is that one of those artists that you have to do. I'm dying to catch the Doja Cat Show, but.
Speaker 1: I want to go together, you and I.
Speaker 3: Let's do it?
Speaker 2: Literally, just why not just.
Speaker 3: You and I going to the Dojah show?
Speaker 6: Literally, Mall can we go?
Speaker 3: Let's go?
Speaker 6: Ignores me and was like, yeah, Rory, let's go.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go. We could go.
Speaker 3: I would go. I just want to.
Speaker 2: I don't know where she's not. I mean, she's done it with New York, so I don't know where. We didn't have to catch at but.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to see if mal would go to a Doja Cat show just him and I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure. So a bunch of women in it? Why not?
Speaker 1: I guess that's true. But they're not interested in us?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 6: So you're saying on stage, Oh, I'm like you're saying all Dojah fans are lesbians? Please let's get that quoted.
Speaker 3: Wait what because he said they're not?
Speaker 1: Yes, great women love women, and I believe Dojah Cat fans probably like Doja Cat okay and they're paying to go see her, not to see more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm definitely trying to go see Doja Cat though. Shout out to Pink Friday too. Shout out to Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, greatest, I got this fact. I didn't know these clips were out. I see what you guys are talking about now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's a good child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poreography and that's a great lighting package.
Speaker 3: Who's a creative director? Doja Cat?
Speaker 1: Anyways, Keith Lee came to New York and you guys gave him the worst fucking suggestions ever for the first two days because he was listening.
Speaker 2: Where was he getting the suggestions from transplant?
Speaker 3: Listening to the trans.
Speaker 2: He's getting from like people that's not really from born and raised.
Speaker 6: Very obviously, they told him to get a salmon chop cheese.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, I've never heard of a samit cho I've never even heard of a salmon chop cheese.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Just because you chopped something up don't mean that it's good. May we just could stop there, like salmon chopping up cheese on it. First of all, fish McDonald's class. That's you don't have to fish McDonald's.
Speaker 3: With the tartar sauce.
Speaker 6: Getting fish from McDonald's is like.
Speaker 2: We'll get anything form McDonald's just kind of it's all the same. If you canna get your poison, good chemicals, flair fish.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I love the good file air fish. But chopped salmon is is not something that I.
Speaker 3: Think it would be that bad.
Speaker 2: I just don't think we should be chopping salmon.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I'm never gonna try. But also that shouldn't be the first thing we see Keith Lee try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, which which pizza spots you go to?
Speaker 3: Because that's more important.
Speaker 1: I get the chop cheese thing, and that is a staple, but it's only been a staple since like oh nine, twenty ten. Pizza has been a staple forever. That's way more.
Speaker 7: And first off, you're gonna get a chop cheese. Go get a real chop cheese from fucking Harlem and Theron.
Speaker 1: And I was about to say, this is being super objective. I think Queens has the worst chop cheeses in all of the well, I mean it's that night we're number four. Yeah, Like you can't go to Queens for a chop cheese. Even Hollis Deli, which to me is the greatest deli in New York City, doesn't make a chop cheese compared to anything Hodgies could do or anything in the Bronx. So whoever told him to go to Queens for a chop cheese when you have every culture on Earth and Queens of the type of food you can get, like, go get some Colombian food. Keith Like, why are you getting the salmon chop?
Speaker 3: Did? He did? He? So?
Speaker 2: Did he go to uh luke Colly's in Brooklyn and Caro Gardens.
Speaker 1: That's not really Keith Lee's style, Like he's going to go to the mom and pop places.
Speaker 3: Collius doesn't need any more press.
Speaker 2: No, not about the I'm just saying if you want good pizza.
Speaker 7: Well, he went to Prince Street, so, I mean he wasn't just going to small places.
Speaker 2: He went to Joe's.
Speaker 5: He went to Joe's, Prince Street and Bleaker. So he hit the circuit in the very similar part of the city.
Speaker 3: John Bleeker, go too far? Johns Bleeker, Clear Street Pizza. No, I'm cool, bro, he did?
Speaker 2: He hit Kum Cow and Brooklyn Chinese. He didn't get no New York Chinese food.
Speaker 3: No, didn't. I didn't go to need it. I don't know who sent him to all these places.
Speaker 2: How are you going to New York and not have Chinese food?
Speaker 5: Yeah, whoever his agent is, that's insane.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that Rosy spot on something, but I would co sign any rosy on something.
Speaker 3: Taste bloods on Maric, I'm not sure either, but.
Speaker 1: Oh that way. He got a salmon chopped cheese on Merrick Boulevard.
Speaker 6: That's what I was saying. Yes, I knew it.
Speaker 3: Was in Queens.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was on Merrick. I thought that she was in Bayside or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Keith, I mean I respect what you do. They saw that on Meeric, I think he went to the wrong spots he went.
Speaker 1: I thought he got that in Long Island City.
Speaker 2: And that it don't matter because whever he went, people would be like, oh, you should have went somebody.
Speaker 1: Which is fine, and that's up for debate. But everybody could debate that this was the wrong move. There's no even like conversation. Everyone's did he have.
Speaker 2: A regular chop cheese? I don't think so, So he only did salmon.
Speaker 6: He did, but it was from that same spot though.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: Also when it comes to the pizza man, respectfully, he's from Las Vegas. The fuck does he know about pizza? Okay, I'm not saying that. I'm not saying we sent you best spots? What does he know about pizza?
Speaker 3: But also one of my favorite than I like something, what do they eat?
Speaker 1: That should be in every brand partnership meeting.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're saying is known for cuisine wise.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying Julian Posino chips. At the same time, if I'm from that doesn't have like great food, I think that that means that if I go somewhere and have some great food, I'm like, oh damn, that's good. Like if you're from Vegas, Vegas doesn't have great pizza in Vegas.
Speaker 3: In Vegas, what, yeah, here's all right?
Speaker 1: Have you been in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You do know that they fly in like all the world. Vegas has good food by proxy because they hire everyone to cut that.
Speaker 3: But like I don't, I don't know what they do.
Speaker 1: Like the local pizza spot in Henderson, Nevada. I'm not saying would have good, yes, but he's, but Vegas does. He's every category.
Speaker 3: Five at the MGM.
Speaker 5: He's not doing like you know how they got the catches all the club. I get that, but he's not doing those spots like he's he's doing the low ship. So the local rural ass Nevada pizza out of here.
Speaker 1: Prince is good, though I don't I don't think that represents why like Princes because it's not like a traditional New York slights And yeah, I would never tell someone that's never had New York pizecea to go to Prince to get that square pepperoni slice.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't tell them to go get that.
Speaker 5: They would have to get a real New York then recommended this somebody, if they're a Chicago person, I would take comparatively, go Prince. He does, and see what you think. It's not deep dish, but it would thick. It's thick.
Speaker 7: I had to, you know, guy, I'm you know, I'm a huge like Keith Lee advocate, like I love him a level he does for the local businesses, and I stick up for him when everybody whenever anybody talks ship. And it was very funny watching him go to Atlanta and watching like all this ship that happened when he was in Atlanta and all the rigamarole. But when he came here and was eating a New York slice and said, yeah, like the crust is just a little too crunchy on the end, I was like, you know, I want you to get the fuck out of New York.
Speaker 6: I want you to get the.
Speaker 1: How do you want to describing New York slaves?
Speaker 2: How do you want the crust to be?
Speaker 7: He was like, the crust is so thin where the pizza is and then it's really I said, he got to get it.
Speaker 2: He was like, but that's the New York slight and we want more cheese than crust, Like we want that's just what New York pizza is.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was a beautiful representation of New York social media because we do support Keith Lee. We like him a lot, but we're gonna shoot on him if he's coming here. He was like, he's gonna get ship on. That's well for what, welcome home. If you want to eat food here, we're gonna shoo on you. We support you, but why are you going there? I just cannot believe that salmon chop cheese is Americ. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm still still can't get I.
Speaker 2: Can't believe that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would be bad.
Speaker 6: I can't believe I'm never eating.
Speaker 1: Vibes and Queen's Rostapasta is ten minutes from there. Who is his tour God?
Speaker 3: They need to show themselves.
Speaker 6: No, he was listening to comments.
Speaker 3: It was just white white girls on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I thought he said he was asking like food, social media food people from New York.
Speaker 3: There's no way, right.
Speaker 11: Just Eat reached he reached out to him, and then he recommended him to.
Speaker 3: Spot Yomy just said that Righteous Eat reached out to him.
Speaker 6: Who's a local food here?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: So he did go through, Yeah help you had some after them, okay?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: That he was already on the wrong foot with the salmon chopped cheese first.
Speaker 10: I just want to say, I think that was on purpose, Like obviously that's the shock value.
Speaker 3: Why would you get a salmon chopped cheese?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't think that was value.
Speaker 6: Not for him. He guinely thought he knows.
Speaker 10: What come on, He's a content creator. You know what to do to get people pissed off and to get New York's pissed off. You get a salmon or.
Speaker 6: You would know that that would piss New Yorkers off. He is a foodie. He thought that ship sounded good.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, no, he didn't know. He didn't think that. I'm sure he didn't think that she was gonna be good.
Speaker 6: I think you're speaking from a New York Leans. This nigga is from a part of Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: He's from Vegas.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: He makes content. He just eats food content. But he's not a foodie. You know, we all eat bro.
Speaker 5: He's just good at clutting clips and like has that little character that he plays where he's like, now I'm being objective.
Speaker 3: I get it. Like because the way he didn't stop giving him advice the way he did in New York Pizza is crazy. Yeah, like go to What's next? Omaha, get them go there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not much. I understand what you said.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I think if you're gonna come to New York and you're gonna eat New York pizza like he should have been with some New Yorkers, like don't just listen to like people online? Or whether whether the food critic that you said was telling him where to go I think you gotta link with like real New Yorkers and hit a bunch of different spots, because then if you go to a spot, you gotta know what to order.
Speaker 3: Said he felt rush in the city. It's New York City.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we can do it.
Speaker 3: What are you ordering?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh please, don't come here trying to give a customer service. Please.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, the shittyer the customer service, the better. Yeahst of Heaving in Brooklyn I've never been to, but it looked like they had that good Ox tails and ship.
Speaker 7: It was like a good Twitter and some of those people, like people I know personally, were like DM hy y'all sent Keith Lee there.
Speaker 6: The food is so good. Not the line's about to be out there.
Speaker 1: Every man, hold out of that bag from taste. Having in Brooklyn looked incredible, But I mean, I see why he left Atlanta. They're burning down mlk's house.
Speaker 2: Which was absolutely insane. Now, I don't think that this this young lady had any real intentions on setting m OK's house on fire. I think that she gasoline does that big ass car? Yeah? Do we even That's what I'm saying. Do you even know if that was really gasoline, heavy.
Speaker 1: Water, even down to the commentary of when she was throwing gas on the window, Well the.
Speaker 3: Guy filming is that you know that's gas. That's gas. I mean, like, look how.
Speaker 2: She's trying to She could barely even hold that thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she had an objective.
Speaker 6: First of all.
Speaker 7: So I'm watching this video of this lady getting arrested, and I just want to say, if any of y'all try to get me on a citizens and arrest while I'm doing so some illegal ship, I'm whooping out lass, don't citizens arrest me?
Speaker 3: Bro? Yeah? Why why dak Prescott interven.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't even just look fakedy, that looks like a Tooby movie.
Speaker 2: He st that like it looks like a giddy even the way they cut it, even when they're editing the footage, just like why is he so close like this footage is? And then look what she's wearing. She's wearing a burglar outfit with no mask. She got on all black Scully but no mask on also.
Speaker 5: Burning a burning a house that's on the National Registry, like this is a government owned home? Now during like two in the afternoon, wait till the someone down saying I think this is.
Speaker 2: This was just all for you know, she just wanted to have a moment on social media. But it is a federal like you said, it's government, the federal crime.
Speaker 6: And I mean you gotta they said, Candice Owen's wilding. I'm sorry, that's actually.
Speaker 1: I mean, outside of the act, which I think is awful, I do respect the commitment because it just cost me one hundreds dollars to film my tank yesterday. So to just play with gas like that, Yeah, that's what you're loyal and dedicated to your cause.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't think that was real.
Speaker 3: What could have possibly been though? Just to burn him? Okay, yeah, why would you? Twenty six year old?
Speaker 11: She what?
Speaker 3: What's the reason why?
Speaker 1: Because Jonathan Majors told her to act more like.
Speaker 3: Reretta scot King. That's fucking hilarious. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucked up. That's funny, that's fun It's not funny.
Speaker 3: Fu. Wait, so she was stopped by two tours Utah. She would stopped what two.
Speaker 5: Tours from Utah are the ones that spotted her doing this? And they're one This is fake man.
Speaker 1: Nobody going from Utah to Atlanta and to mk Utah Atlanta.
Speaker 5: What if they were on a mission trip spread the good word of Mormon market Mormon.
Speaker 6: This is a two wee movie, man, Wait, so they're the Wait the black people are the utahiansh Audiens?
Speaker 3: Is that I'm with more?
Speaker 1: I think they really just caught like them filming a movie.
Speaker 2: That's fake. I don't think that was gas and that's water. She had no intentions on setting that on fire. Because if you're doing that and you're trying to set someone fine, so you see somebody there watching you, you're gonna light it immediately.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, she was detained by a visiting off duty NYPD officer.
Speaker 2: That might be saying Utah comar pity officer off duty in Atlanta, even though that's not far fits being from New York in Atlanta. But she wasn't trying to set this house on fire. She just wanted attention. She knew people would see what she was doing and somebody would intervene and stop.
Speaker 6: No, it looked like she was paid to do it a little bit. It looked like somebody said I'll give this to you here to.
Speaker 3: Take this big ass gas canister. Like David Duke cleared the chat.
Speaker 2: And wouldn't you do that at night?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Why is three and me? I'm giving this woman way too much crest, Yeah, way too much.
Speaker 2: Saying if you really had intentions on burning down at Okay's house, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: What beef could a twenty six year old girl have it with MLK righteousness?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a great question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Obama, she might.
Speaker 2: Think about it. Yeah, yeah, maybe her boyfriend did something to piss her off. I don't know. I mean either way, Chris boyfriend was born on MLK DA. I don't know. Shut it tied end.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Chris Garden will represent her in court, so.
Speaker 2: She'll be fair, she'll be fine, She'll be home in no time, and.
Speaker 3: She'll be fine.
Speaker 1: We've still never gotten down to why Chris Darden represented Nippy Hustle's killer for a week.
Speaker 2: He quickly got off that case though, But why was he on it?
Speaker 3: He's not a public defender.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Many name back in the headline, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We still don't know where the founder of Google is.
Speaker 2: Still what happened to the JB. J.
Speaker 3: Moore?
Speaker 1: And we have no idea why Chris Darden was put on that case.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should still be praying for Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you know, Well, when we met with Bill and his people, they all had a Ukraine. Remember the Live Strong wristbands. They had the Ukraine version of those, so all proceeds went.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to usually I didn't say nothing. I didn't say nothing about the big guy even we had the button. Yeah, I didn't say nothing about the big guy.
Speaker 1: When I was just standing in fact had the Ukraine. That's what's up, because it's really important.
Speaker 2: It is that we sent so much money over there.
Speaker 3: Give Yeah, it's just really wild. That got to keep up the good fight.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, they want to charge us fifteen hours to go past sixtieth Street.
Speaker 3: Yo. And did you see the noise and detectors too. It's like a two k final.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna send that money to Ukraine have noise detect Damn, Dominicans are screwed.
Speaker 3: I got a couple of dimenuones. You real bad put that big ass subway for their Hona civic. Yeah, that's just get charged two grand, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like you like going that hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I gotta go. I can see you trust me?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cool, Just I'll hear them coming from a mile away.
Speaker 2: You sure will, you will?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: Was it? That was racy? He tracked, He just he's what was that? That's like? The song? Was that song?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Tell me tell us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: Mag I didn't try to impersonate their accents when I did.
Speaker 3: That was racist. I don't think that was him.
Speaker 2: That bunny got another crazy record out right now.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know that that record is Yeah, he has a record with Monica, not yet, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Like that would go off.
Speaker 2: Let me just say no, not yet, but that Monica record is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's my real beef with Niggi Minaj. Don't do it live with Monica and Keisha Cole and make me think that they're on the album and they're not.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think.
Speaker 6: That's who you link up with when you nigga, Let let them sing hood niggas, that's who you link up with. And Monica.
Speaker 2: But Monica, stay in a relationship's stay married.
Speaker 1: She's Monica still holding down No he no, she said her heart again.
Speaker 3: She murdered you break her heart and jail illis yo hard from jail.
Speaker 2: Yo, you an ice cold nigga to break a girl heart from I'm in prison? How could I break your heart? I mean he probably wrote it.
Speaker 3: Where am I?
Speaker 2: I'm only going three places, the wreck room, the mess, all in myself.
Speaker 1: They shut down phone privileges that day. What do you want from me?
Speaker 3: I didn't call.
Speaker 6: Bits is probably visiting him.
Speaker 3: I'm in jail to do what.
Speaker 6: They can't touch him, but they're visiting you.
Speaker 1: That was the illest thing Henry Hill said, and good fellas like, I'm in jail. I can't stop these bitches from coming to sit there, like you can.
Speaker 2: I have no say on who comes here, can't. But after they come, like they would have to come in first time, but you don't ever let that person in again. Then yeah, but they hear like, what the fuck? Like that's crazy being able to break a girl heart from prison. That's an ice coat. That's an ice cold nigga right there. That's pimping Monica been holding him down though. Yeah, it's been quite something. Shout out the black love.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Coles black love out here. He ain't like Jake El He's.
Speaker 3: Why can't it just be love? Why is that a representation.
Speaker 2: I'm black.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to debate with Damaris about Harry Potter because I made it to the seventh movie A side, and we will debate this on Patreon. What Maul just said, Harry's the problem.
Speaker 6: I will beat your ass.
Speaker 1: He's the common and he's he's toxic. Everyone around him dies. He's the problem. He took it the common denominator in every movie. Harry's the issue.
Speaker 6: Okay, but that's not his fault.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is his fault. It's not it's not his fault.
Speaker 1: He could mind his businesses, just die. It's literally he's let Baltimore kill the one everyone. Everyone's life would be great.
Speaker 3: The damn segment.
Speaker 6: You got to watch the movie.
Speaker 3: He could be like this boxing guy.
Speaker 1: Word die on the Quiddit's field like a soldier that we just watched this.
Speaker 6: If he dies, then whatever.
Speaker 3: He dies, no, what damn it? If he dies, he died, you know, if we close.
Speaker 1: I saw someone because Harry Potters and my algorithms. Now on Twitter, someone said, you know Harry was rich and famous with mad bread and only two bitches.
Speaker 6: That's how they said, that's how you know a woman wrote this.
Speaker 3: Damn who was thinking of that?
Speaker 2: Like how you break that down.
Speaker 1: When you watch his whole ascension from the first movie to the last one, Like he becomes he's that dude, yeah.
Speaker 3: And gets no pussy.
Speaker 1: He never beat Hermione right, Uh, big Big Jim came in.
Speaker 5: He beat his sister, Ginger sister, which was foul his best friend's sister.
Speaker 3: And if I'm the most.
Speaker 1: Rich, famous wizard ever, like, don't fuck my sister, I'm your best friend.
Speaker 3: Like go fuck THEUDA group powers. She has had powers, Jenny's powers back and hairy magic fam They all wizards.
Speaker 6: They're not man, they don't have one special.
Speaker 1: All of them are super pussy. Oh everyone, that's not the bad guy.
Speaker 3: You're pussy.
Speaker 6: But you would have folded. You would have folded if Baltimort was your ass.
Speaker 1: Everybody could just everyone could do aberca dabbor and kill someone and no one fucking does it.
Speaker 2: Saying you would have folded Baltimore was on your as, you would have folded.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie what he did that little hair rap and showed his second face. I probably would have pee myself.
Speaker 3: Damn. That was the first movie.
Speaker 1: Yo, Why I kept asking while I was watching this with people that love Harry Potter. Once I found out you could do abracadabra in like the third movie and murder everyone, I'm like, yo, why doesn't every situation Harry's in, I'm like, yo, why doesn't he just abracadabra this?
Speaker 3: And they're like, he's not a killer. I was gonna say it, it's like a Batman complex.
Speaker 6: So Eva care.
Speaker 2: Saying shavana, so he could, but he just does.
Speaker 3: So he is he's like Batman.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, he didn't learn that spell until his sixth year of school.
Speaker 5: Wait, she low key copied the whole Batman story because aren't his parents are dead?
Speaker 1: No, but I'm not saying just Harry, like even when the Grand Wizard.
Speaker 3: Died, okay, woman will Dumbledore?
Speaker 1: When Dumbledore died, he's the He's the illness Og Wizard, And doesn't abraca dabra some random bitch that's.
Speaker 3: With the old with the evil people. The next movie, this is why you watch?
Speaker 1: And then your man, oh your god is your godfather could be a werewolf and everything, and this bitch abracadabras.
Speaker 3: Him, who's pussy?
Speaker 1: And then in the next movie, she's running through the cornfield screaming, I killed your godfather. I killed your godfather. Not one Abrica Dabbra comes from his fucking wand and then you get your man's house burnt down over it. Harry is one of the worst human beings that has ever existed.
Speaker 7: And by the way he was, by the way he's You know that you were talking about a sixteen year old boy, right, he was sixteen at this time.
Speaker 1: These Drull rappers are murdering everybody at fourteen with Harry's pussy. Watch this, send somerips over.
Speaker 2: I'll watched Lord of Rings.
Speaker 6: I got Harry Potter is way more digestible than.
Speaker 3: You're gonna piss Some people loved as. I didn't say it was bad. I see it more easily.
Speaker 2: So what's better Lord Harry Potter or Game of Thrones?
Speaker 3: Two different? It's too different, But what's better watch?
Speaker 2: What's the better watch?
Speaker 6: You're an adult, so I'll say Game of Thrones because Game of Thrones is written for adults. Harry Potter is written for children. Now the way that it's written is written for the people who was originally created for to grow up with it. Right, So as I was reading Harry Potter. The books got way more complex. It got darker as you grow up, so you literally grow up with this like kind of like how we want the rappers to switch up their subject matter. JK. Rowling, you know pin that. But so it is really really good.
Speaker 1: It is good, like watch I enjoyed it, but I was very like, Harry is not a hero to me the way he is.
Speaker 3: See all, oh, well, he's not that much of a hero.
Speaker 1: He's just like dumb.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a teenager. So what, bro, he runs that whole thing that's supposed to be his ship. He's the he's the Messiah, He's.
Speaker 2: Netflix. They need to bring that back.
Speaker 3: He was there. That reminds me to have a long bottom, Paul long Bob, Thank you, Bro.
Speaker 6: You're definitely drake ed.
Speaker 2: It does have a long bottom.
Speaker 6: You're Drake Draco mixed with Hermione.
Speaker 3: Drake becomes a good kid.
Speaker 2: No money did what.
Speaker 6: Drake Draco mixed with Hermione over here?
Speaker 2: By the Drake didn't wait.
Speaker 1: Draco Soldier Boy and Normani. But you know, by the fourth movie, it's like if Justin Bieber was still living with his step parents in a closet, like you're the biggest star on earth?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Are you writing it? That's something that you're working on.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could be a spin off. But if if you're the most popular, richest fucking child prodigy by the fourth movie, why are you still living under the steps in your adopted home?
Speaker 3: That's not un war money manager you resented?
Speaker 6: Actually, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So why did he keep going back? Your Stockholm syndrome?
Speaker 6: You know, hold on, hold on, you know what's crazy. I don't think they touch on this in the movies. And this is one of my biggest things with the movies. They touch on it. In the books.
Speaker 7: There is a protection spell over his aunt and uncle's house. As long as he lives there, he cannot be touched. That is why he kept going back.
Speaker 6: That was for safety. But they don't touch on that in the in the and this is.
Speaker 1: Why, this is why I also think all the wizards are dumb outside of the uh not aberka dabboring everyone that's evil. You got a protection spell on that ship, Why didn't you put a protection spell on your man's house after you got it burnt down? Why is the protection spells on everything Hogwarts gets infiltrated every day. Put come on Lnguardia Leosa that ship like what the fuck? Yeah, talk to Israel.
Speaker 3: So much of it makes no sense. He needs the whole the whole time, the whole time.
Speaker 1: Like every time Harry gets jammed up, which is his fucking fault, every languardia Leo just picked that ship up, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Why do you run out of spells? Is there a meter that you can only.
Speaker 6: Know that you have to learn the spells? Right? He doesn't just know the spells.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: The first spell they they learn and one is the to lift ship up. You could have you could have made this movie chopped down to three movies if he just used that every time he got jammed up. First spell just lifted up.
Speaker 3: This guy's Matt Raver Clob.
Speaker 6: Rory's Rory gives Slytherin for sure.
Speaker 1: Because I'm pure blood, because you're white.
Speaker 3: Apparently we're all Slytherin. Also, nothing makes sense.
Speaker 1: It found out that Malfoy, that little fuck his dad has been with the Ops the whole time, and they just letting the sun chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah for seven movies, and no.
Speaker 1: One was like, hmm, maybe this was a problem.
Speaker 7: Well, they weren't death Well, first of all, it's not his fault that his dad's a death eater, and second of all, death eaters were not active technically because.
Speaker 6: Death eater.
Speaker 7: The majority of the community was not recognized. Everybody thought Voldemort was gone for forever, so nobody was worried about his cronies.
Speaker 3: He was for seven movies. You couldn't even say his name. Remember, maybe you.
Speaker 1: Should have, so you would have known for seven movies that he keeps coming. You need to watch the last I will say, though Harry did. He was ten toes once he saw that Uh Malfoy's dad was with the Ops. The whole rest of the movie is like, why doesn't he tell uh Dumbledore that, like, Yo, this dude's pops is with the Ops.
Speaker 6: Dumbledore knows that already. Though everybody knows that that Draco Malfoy's dad is a deaf eater.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows that, So why is he enrolled in my in my private Catholic school.
Speaker 6: That's funny because he's not a death eater, his father is.
Speaker 3: He becomes one. Ah, He's just he wasn't built. He wasn't built for it.
Speaker 6: Watch the Last movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just watch the last movie, and may you should watch the first one.
Speaker 6: And mall you should. The first couple ones will be hard to get through only because they are children's movies, but I promise you that they do get better and this story does get more complex.
Speaker 3: Oh the death theaters are like, uh, proud boys.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm watching it.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job man.
Speaker 5: They're led by a wizard. Okay, Trump, David Duke Trump, and they're a radical group.
Speaker 3: They storm shiit love it. Yeah, Okay, they're proud boys of the of the Hogwarts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta watch that.
Speaker 7: This makes me very happy because as a Harry Potter nerd, I've always wanted Rory to watch Harry Potter and I want him to.
Speaker 6: Be a Harry Potter fan. Like, that's just not up for debate.
Speaker 3: I will say.
Speaker 1: Throughout every movie, I was like, I totally understand why this is a whole culture.
Speaker 3: You're a wizard.
Speaker 1: They're very well put together. It's great. I just you know.
Speaker 7: And on top of that, before the movies, there were the books, and the books were fucking amazingly written.
Speaker 6: They were so good.
Speaker 7: There's so much more intricate than the movies, Like it's yeah, you read the books.
Speaker 3: Hell no, I don't read yo.
Speaker 1: Hermione's sick though, Like, how are you just gonna erase your parents memory of your entire life because you want to go fuck around with Harry and die you need to.
Speaker 6: He doesn't need to do anything. He's being a fucking asshole because he knows.
Speaker 3: Why did you do it?
Speaker 1: Because if she dies, she'd be sad their parents.
Speaker 6: I will know, so that no one can come to her parents and torture information out of their brains with their magic spells about her and her whereabouts.
Speaker 1: It's joined the Witness Wizard Protection program. Get the fuck come on Hermione.
Speaker 5: But dude, would people know that their memori has been wiped? Because if the bad people pull up and.
Speaker 3: They're like, where's your dad, They're like, we don't know, then they could.
Speaker 7: Just think they can go and they don't even have to say where's your daughter. They can put their wand the wand to their temple and say, oh, they have no fucking memories.
Speaker 3: Oh they're retarded.
Speaker 1: But they only do that sometimes because they could have done that to Baltimore in the first movie, and then there wouldn't be a series.
Speaker 2: No, this is great. I have no idea what the fuck y'all talking about?
Speaker 1: Sorry, moving on to the next topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got maile. Do we have voicemails?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it black love and these voicemails?
Speaker 3: Uh? Actually yeah, this is the.
Speaker 5: Call in about a girlfriend that's concerned about her boyfriend's well being.
Speaker 3: So it is actually is a sweet call.
Speaker 2: All right, let's hear it.
Speaker 11: Okay, Hey ran mall you guys, can you please make it to twenty second. I'm gonna get started because I talk slow. I talked class with flow. It's crazy. I can't get my twenty cross.
Speaker 1: Okay, this was me at the Spotify gam is a boxer, right, a boxer.
Speaker 6: He has lived all his life.
Speaker 11: He's twenty four, mind you, he's lived all his life. People telling him that he's no one, that he will never amount to anything, you know, kids at school or whatever. He thinks that he is here to become history, to become a legend. Really wants to prove everyone else wrong, right, Like, he wants people talking about him. And he says this that like if he dies on the ring, like like basically he wants to die on the ring so that people are talking about him.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 11: And I'm like, how could I be with someone like that?
Speaker 6: How can I be with.
Speaker 11: Something like that that doesn't love himself for himself?
Speaker 6: Right now? Because what if that day never happens?
Speaker 3: When I hope it does, but what if it doesn't?
Speaker 6: How you.
Speaker 3: Like love which wants?
Speaker 2: She wants him to die in the ring?
Speaker 3: I hope it does, but I don't. I think she meant the recognition, not the dying. But yeah, okay, I mean I thought it was a package deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rights, not guy, he didn't die.
Speaker 11: And how do I show him that? Like he has low self esteem? How do I show him that I love you? I love you the way you are right now?
Speaker 3: I am not enough though.
Speaker 11: He wants everyone to be talking about him because because.
Speaker 6: That will validate him.
Speaker 11: And it's like, once you get all that, I promise you that you're not gonna ever truly be happy, so happy to do this?
Speaker 3: What should I do?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Damn, she's not mad concerned. I'm not gonna hold I don't want to make a job.
Speaker 6: I know I'm gonna keep the jokes to myself because she believes.
Speaker 3: I was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the whole thing.
Speaker 3: But like, is she upset in his dedication?
Speaker 2: I think she's she. I think she's upset in search of a validation from outsider.
Speaker 3: Is he putting in the work? That's probably my better We must love million dollar baby word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. Listen, you gotta support him, like Jay Cole said, support it's not for the faint heart. It's not for the faint of heart.
Speaker 1: Play your part, don't tell me to play the part.
Speaker 2: And if he's a fighter, if he's a boxer, you know, boxers have a different mentality. First of all, to be a boxer, you're just wired differently. So maybe that's just not the type of person you.
Speaker 3: Need to be with a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you need to be with somebody that's more into, you know, normal type of professions and careers. Boxers are fighters, so they're built differently, they're wired differently emotionally, they are easily detached. And it sounds like you don't need to be with somebody that's like that, So I would say support him as a friend and not as a lover.
Speaker 3: Lover is always a funny word to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess if you don't want to leave them. I'll take a different approach than dump them, which is a great theme here. Dump them maybe because I don't think it's a great mental to get validation from other people. But I think you can channel it in healthier ways if you give a different perspective. Whereas if you work really hard at your craft and are really good at your craft, people will admire that and talk about you. You don't need to be a martyr and die at your craft for everyone to love it.
Speaker 3: To die in a ring, that's kind of curious.
Speaker 1: You can be like we all talk about Floyd and Floyd has been punched once by zab Joe, like he has some of the most boring technical fights ever and we not NonStop talk about him.
Speaker 6: You don't need to die, just be really like, say you died, that means you wor that good.
Speaker 1: And I think the validation from others is a whole separate conversation. But you can give them that that other perspective. People that are really good at their crafts and work really hard, people talk about them and people like them. So just work hard at boxing.
Speaker 2: You don't have to die in a ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a weird sense of martyr exactly.
Speaker 2: Die yeah before he quits.
Speaker 6: Girl, You need to run, run, run, yeah, fast.
Speaker 7: Can because no matter if he becomes the greatest boxer of all time, he will still not feel loved and he will still not feel validated.
Speaker 6: That is some shit.
Speaker 7: He needs to take out of the ring and to a therapist's office because you cannot make him feel loved. You can love him with every dying breath, every last fucking piece of pussy you have, you cannot give that nigga the love that he has never had, that he didn't get from his parents, that he didn't get from his childhood. You cannot heal him. Boxing cannot heal him. A therapist might not be able to heal him. He has to register that he has a problem and learn to heal himself. Though you you're not gonna be able to validate him, and you will kill yourself trying run.
Speaker 2: I feel like I should get you tweeny dollars for that good word you just spread.
Speaker 5: And you shouldn't die before he does, because in his scenario, that's like a golden ticket to notoriety.
Speaker 1: And I mean, just to give him the stats in twenty twenty three, boxing referee are fucking great? There's medical staff around it all tide. It's really hard to die in the ring. Yeah, really, well, you got to be trying aggressive one. No one's really dying in MMA rings, let alone boxing.
Speaker 3: He trying them do some fatanyl before you get in there, or something like that.
Speaker 1: Like if he wants to make his way up to the top and boxing and then just one collapse, just one day he decides I'm just going to keep my hands down for an entire fight. Weird, but that takes dedication, and maybe you should just give him what he wants.
Speaker 6: Also, the other people who the other set of people who purposely try to die just so that people can remember their name because they didn't feel validated in life.
Speaker 7: Are serial killers? Just wanted to throw that out there, elaborate that's what serial killers do. Or people who create mass murders, people who weren't loved or didn't feel validated or were picked on in school. They go get a gun, kill everybody so that it can be a murder suicide so the cops can kill them. They die by suicide, so and then they go or they get captured and go to jail and say, I wanted everybody remember my name.
Speaker 2: M whack so which in America is they'll give you a documentary.
Speaker 3: Netflix special if he plays his cards right.
Speaker 1: I've been doing these deep doves with the cults that are only but like six people, and it's like they got a Netflix stock out of the ship. It really didn't affect the world. Crazy what we focus on. And I watched every episode at there.
Speaker 3: Are six people in this room right now. We could get a Netflix stock. Could let's kill someone? How do we get there?
Speaker 6: What do we do?
Speaker 3: Uh? Cole? Who would be the leader?
Speaker 2: We lock ourselves in the studio for like three months, and just like they would not leave.
Speaker 3: Rory would want to be the leader of this of us six right now, would want no.
Speaker 1: I would be the one at the end, like when we all do the mass suicide and drink the kool aid. I'd go last and dun't mine out like I don't my shots, And then I would be the one on the dock telling the.
Speaker 3: Story survivor I don't know, and I would.
Speaker 1: Manipulate the entire story like I was a hostage.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: But I mean, Marilyn Manson put that shit in perspective in Boweling for Columbine to what Damara said. When Columbine happened, they all blame it on him, and they wanted him to speak out, like I wasn't speaking because all those kids wanted was people to speak about them. They got exactly what they wanted cover of time. So who's really to blame here with this? I didn't speak about it because that's the problem. These kids think that you can murder a bunch of people when you be talked about forever. So I'm gonna shut the fuck up about it. Yeah, I'm going to be quiet because I'm not gonna make this behavior true. So I don't know how we got down that. I mean, I don't think that's what Rocky was looking for.
Speaker 2: Apollo Creed did want to die in the ring, though, Yeah, only because he was already validated, And it's like the opposite. He was a ready validated world champion, but he was coming to the end of his career. He didn't know who he was outside of boxing, so he didn't feel the need to live because he's like, this is who I am, this is who I want to be remembered as I don't want to know life without boxing. Her boyfriend wants her boyfriend wants to like he wants to die in.
Speaker 10: A ring, like he's he's not valid, Yeah exactly, which is so weird.
Speaker 5: Point he's doing a violence sport, so violence is like a tendency a lot of fighters, you know short fuse, and he's the whole thing with not fearing death in fact charging towards it. That's just a messy comp like to be in a relationship with something like that. It sounds like a lot and clearly you're prioritizing him where it doesn't sound like he's prioritizing you, because it sounds like all he does is talk about himself in his career that he wants to have, Like what do you what would keep you through that?
Speaker 3: I don't Stockholm bro Yeah, I think that's not healthy.
Speaker 7: She probably has a savior complex because it sounds like that's the type of man where you just see I just want you to see yourself the way that I see you, Like, no, girl, I've been there.
Speaker 6: I'm not judging you at all. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: That also asked him would be a box ever, wasn't for the Paul Brothers, because this sounds like someone that just grew up in the attention seeking world, and that's brothers don't want all brothers started boxing.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll do that. I'll just start a YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you don't have to die.
Speaker 3: Mad ways to get noticed. And we're also not asking.
Speaker 1: Remember we had that guy call in where he was working on music and felt like his girl wasn't as supportive and like he needs to really change dreams in the music world. And our first question was like, well, do you have any talent? Like, come on, I gotta see I gotta see this guy box.
Speaker 3: You want to go three rounds of them?
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm not going to kill him, would you let's see him box before you decide.
Speaker 1: Because you have to get to even put yourself in the opportunity to get killed in the ring. You have to like be good at boxing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be very bad at defense.
Speaker 6: Either.
Speaker 3: DM a video of him boxing. I want to want to see maybe.
Speaker 1: Sen Sinus's Instagram, but we could set it off rest in peace to Kimbo Slice, but this would have been great content.
Speaker 3: Backyard knock him the fuck out?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was some sick times man, those back back yard Yeah, that was They still do that, like they're still YouTube those weren't like the plastic ship that the builds wrestling talking about, like like hands and hand bad knuckle, like fighting.
Speaker 3: In the backyard ship and they would like but there were remember.
Speaker 2: Different things wrestling different Yea, it wore just straight up.
Speaker 1: People would fight Kimbos slices in the street or in the backyard.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pull up to your house type ship. That was game bread, let's get it right here in your backyard.
Speaker 1: Or which I mean shout out to Kimbo for taking that and making a real career out of it.
Speaker 3: Ended up in the ring for the same thing with Yeah, yeah, this was this was a legit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but what you're talking about is back in wrestling. Also, another ship is crazy too. This ship is crazy.
Speaker 6: Just bare ass hands and he who fucked them up.
Speaker 1: Your whole jaw can be detached and yeah what second when you fight, he's like, hold on, he.
Speaker 6: Backing me into the palm tree.
Speaker 3: It on that into the palm tree. Come out. Yeah that's terrifying. I would have never know.
Speaker 1: How much money would it take for you to fight Kimbo Slices in a parking lot.
Speaker 5: Well, first i'd have to account for the medical bills. So enough to at least cover that and then I'd like to walk away with something.
Speaker 1: As much as we give the kids a bunch of ship. Like we talked last episode about the Great Challenge and all that good times. This is when I was a teenager, it was the Kimbo Slice Challenge. Yeah, you had to get in a parking lot Kimbo Slice to go viral and get knocked the fuck.
Speaker 3: Out, knocked out. I think it's great that these kids are just walking on crates getting out and falling on concrete like that is nuts.
Speaker 2: You gotta be you gotta be look at it like, where are you actually in life where you agree to do ship like this?
Speaker 3: Money's a hell of the game, you know, just just a little what is it?
Speaker 2: I think we should really be like watching this shit on YouTube, like wait for the next fight to come out.
Speaker 3: They have.
Speaker 10: They have another backyard boxing thing going on to not like Kimbo. It's a lot more organized, but it's like mixed. It's like UFC type ship.
Speaker 1: What's on the head of the m m A Dana White. I don't know if it was Dana White.
Speaker 2: Look this up.
Speaker 1: There were there were talks at the top of this year of a bare knuckle yeah, man, overseas, I mean, call me a pussy liberal. I think that's taking things too far. Someone's gonna die.
Speaker 2: I think that slapping ship is gonna get banned soon too.
Speaker 1: I mean not to say even those like six ounds gloves that they use in UFC are too much, but bare knuckle mm a fighting because fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Yes what, I don't know how dudes really like sign up for this ship bare knuckle. I mean, we're not doing that at this point. We just drunk niggas fighting.
Speaker 6: In the cut.
Speaker 2: Don't try to give me the best ring.
Speaker 3: We're professional here that get out of here with this ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The safest thing about drunk fighting in the bar is that usually they're not that good at it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and somebody's gonna eventually break it out right, but to reference stop it.
Speaker 2: If you're getting too much, he'll stop.
Speaker 3: It, I suppose. Well before we close out.
Speaker 1: I wish my parents pushed me into baseball more right, not to say that I ever would have made it for I'm not Julian that you know, gave up the game and ain't great because he had already achieved everything.
Speaker 2: I walked away from this on his way to seven hundred million.
Speaker 1: He was like, he didn't want to turn out like Apollo Creed, which defined who he was as a person.
Speaker 2: Shout out to show, Hey, is that how you say?
Speaker 3: Show hey?
Speaker 2: Otani? Yeah, signed the largest contract in sports history, I believe right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, basic? Oh MLB, I don't.
Speaker 5: I would imagine there's a soccer contract out there that's worth more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe maybe messy if somebody, yeah.
Speaker 3: MESSI or Ronaldo.
Speaker 1: Ryan Reynolds just signed with T Mobile for a billion.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 2: Show hey, show hey. Otani signed a seventy seven hundred million dollar contract over ten years. Is with the LA Dodgers received seventy million a year. It's a lot of fucking.
Speaker 5: The breakdown is crazy if you really look at it by the numbers. So over the ten years, he's making seventy million a year, five point eight three million a month, one point four or five million a week, two hundred and seven thousand a day, eight hundred eight thousand, six hundred three dollars an hour, one hundred and forty three dollars a minute, and two thirty nine a second.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like an MTA fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Over the next ten years, Yeah, the guy can barely speak a lick of English play baseball though, we got the.
Speaker 3: Hell that bad. That was a very American point of view.
Speaker 2: He can play baseball.
Speaker 3: No, that because he doesn't speak English. No, I'm missaying could get money. It's a it's a no, I'm just saying it's an American creative.
Speaker 2: Well, well, the thing that people don't America's pastime. See, No, the thing the thing is like, obviously this is a crazy contract. But when you think about where he's from, his country, and how many people now tune into the MLB to watch and play, how many people buy MLB his merchandises, jerseys and things like that. Yeah, and he got in La Mark he got seven hundred million. Oh yeah, but he's bringing in way more money to the MLB than that.
Speaker 1: In ten years he will bring more than a billion dollars, way more. They'll get a few times over billion. They'll get their return on investment.
Speaker 2: So that's that's more so. What it is the market that he brings with.
Speaker 5: Him he's from Japan, is the MLB giving sho he Tani seven hundred million dollars like their version of reparations?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see, because of Hiroshima. Yeah, well, yeah, he hits nukes. He does hit nwkes. That's actually a term. That's the term. That's literally a term.
Speaker 1: I thought we called it.
Speaker 3: Even after Eachi Rope. But whatever.
Speaker 1: Who's my guy right field for the Yankees?
Speaker 3: Oh the god god zero?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that was my guy.
Speaker 3: He looked like he was fifty five and was twenty and he was killing too. Only twenty nine, so yeah, he's got a long, long career ahead of him. So good career.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Is he married? I'm not asking for me.
Speaker 1: I was just wondering he was in an arranged marriage at seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been married since he was nine. Wait, that's the wrong agent.
Speaker 1: Whether he likes it, I thought that was across the board.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: All stands for racist?
Speaker 3: Yeah damn doesn't. He pitches in It's Boss? Yes, and he's the best at both Yeah, just like one hundred billion. Yeah. I mean he had Tommy John surgery.
Speaker 5: He has to take a year for his shoulder to heel, so he's not going to pitch this upcoming season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, after that it all goes well, he should be right back at it. What's Tommy John surgery, Agan, that's the the shoulder, your shoulder. Yeah, just usually it happens to the pitching arm.
Speaker 1: I saw on YouTube that there is a ambidextrous quarterback. He's only like fourteen, but it did make me think about when you have someone that can pitch and hit the way this guy that mob's never seen that before, And like when Patrick Mahomes came, We're like, we've never seen anyone quarterback this way. We've seen someone that can run amazing and kind of throw. We've seen people that can throw. He can do both at the highest level of any quarterback. Now we see with your man from France, sports are gonna change drastically in the next ten years.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Bronni just just like did it for his game too.
Speaker 1: I'm he's not seven.
Speaker 3: I understand, it's just it's and can shoot a three.
Speaker 1: He's not ambidextrous as a quarterback. He also can't throw a one hundred and two mile hour fastball and also hit a ball through a dome ceiling.
Speaker 3: And you know who can Julian.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just saying sports sports are going to turn into video games as far as like the ability there is it's gonna get fucking That's good though, Becau, this is gonna We've never seen kids that have like really trained to be pitchers and hitters Pauls.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know the trends community edit that. No, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: We've never seen kids train as quarterbacks. We've seen them have to run now and throw we when is what happens when the standard is you have to be ambidextrous as a quarterback.
Speaker 5: Like this ship is going to get crazy because now we're seeing because these sports are so young, and now we're seeing the generation of the greats go pro. So now we're seeing kids like Curry who have had all the accessibility of an NBA facility when he was seven. So now these guys, like the way he shoots the three is like obviously like no one else because he's been in the pro system since he was born. Same with you know Brownie, Like, yeah, all these kids.
Speaker 1: Are what's the gap between Katie and Webin? Because when Katie got established in the league four or five years and we were like, we've never seen a player like KD before, someone that is this toll can dribble shoot everything. Webin Yana came ten years later. Yeah, the gap is just gonna get smaller. The human development. They're putting steroids in the chicken, like sports are gonna get nuts.
Speaker 2: Who mean, Yama's good, he's he's he's still he's still got a ways to go to jet Chat looks good man, yanks him too, Oh and shout out to your Lakers.
Speaker 5: Well, oh yeah, congratulas season tournament first ever, let's put that next year.
Speaker 3: Mickey Mouse ring stupid? Why why is that stupid?
Speaker 2: Don't congratulate me on first of all?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: That's about no INN season? I mean I think the season tournament was the games were excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I guess they want.
Speaker 3: It, but it's boring.
Speaker 2: It's December, bro, I know, like we're not don't try you're talking about sports changing, Like, don't try to make this a thing.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Where if they won the n season Tournament but don't win the the NBA Finals again, you said, well they were in season tournament champion. I don't care about that. Ship.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think we can finally close the Lebron Jordan debate. Jordan doesn't have one.
Speaker 3: Of these Oh my gosh, that is true.
Speaker 2: I can't argue with this.
Speaker 3: It's never been all on the All tournament team. Two Lakers on the All Tournament team, can't.
Speaker 1: I can't argue they don't get a ring, right, Please give them like a participation.
Speaker 3: It was a ring, but there was a trophy. The trust feel pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm listen. I was against the whole in season tournament thing at first, but it did make a lot of exciting games, so I do love it for that. Shout out to the Lakers winning it. I mean, listen to the tournament. They want it. But I'm not putting no real stock in this ship, man, Like it's it's it's it's December. Like talk to me in May when it's like time to.
Speaker 1: Really like having those smiles for what games are they on now?
Speaker 3: Thirty? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Having that smile to win game thirty?
Speaker 3: I mean, hey man, it's an incentive. It's like when Pat Bev won the playing game.
Speaker 2: This is a participation trophy, bro, it is. This is like you know, and I get it because it's incentive because five hundred thousand, a lot of guys on the team are making the league minimum, so monetary, you know, it helps a lot of guys. But there's a lot of basketball left to be played, and I don't I just hope that the Lakers listen, this is a start, This is this is this is good for them. Anthony Davis look great.
Speaker 1: They have to bust down the five hundred everyone gets five.
Speaker 2: Everyone everyone busting down five hundred k is as NBA as ANBA players is wild. No, everybody gets five hundred K. I think the second team everybody gets three hundred K, and then I think after that it's one hundred K.
Speaker 1: So, man, if I was negotiating with the NBA for my contract and found out, y'all just had this spare bread laying around, I mean that you that you could give fucking close to half of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's coming from the NBA, not the organization right paid by the like their team.
Speaker 3: And who is the NBA the owners of all the teams?
Speaker 2: You know, you know who owns the NBA and say it gotcha?
Speaker 1: We could close out, but uh, where the Knicks at now?
Speaker 3: After that, we dropped from fourth to eight. Yeah, we just lost tunst Still.
Speaker 2: A game separates them from fucking fifth seed.
Speaker 5: We played a night against Toronto. We should win if you're hearing this now we won.
Speaker 3: You're hearing this.
Speaker 2: Now called the Knicks one?
Speaker 3: What are the matchups on Christmas?
Speaker 2: The Knicks and Bucks, Lakers Celtics.
Speaker 3: Remember that used to be a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it still is.
Speaker 1: They would do the best matchups Lakers, Celtics.
Speaker 2: Knicks, Bucks. I forgot who else is after that? Those are the two games.
Speaker 5: Philly, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix are the Knicks, Lakers, l Lakers, Boston.
Speaker 2: Golden State Denver.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe I'll do that for Chris.
Speaker 3: Damn. That'd be a nice game to go to at home.
Speaker 2: Can I just hate that those games are so early, like twelve o'clock game?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I mean Christmas Day, Jesus, the kids are still unwrapping the gifts. It's like it's like recording the means you gotta be at the garden at eleven forty.
Speaker 3: What are you going to be doing Christmas Day? What are you going to be doing Christmas Day with? What kids?
Speaker 2: With my family?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: What you think would be Christmas Day? On the corner? Selling ass? Maybe no, I'll be, I'll be I'll be.
Speaker 6: With he perceive.
Speaker 3: I know you got a shame. No, no, no, not Christmas Eve the day before that.
Speaker 6: People who hate their families love going out on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: Going to How is that crazy? Go with your go be with your family.
Speaker 3: Man, some people don't have families to go to be with.
Speaker 6: Ye, check your privilege.
Speaker 2: Well, go to your friends family like, No, that's a little weird too. If you don't have friends who don't have family, guess what, it's you.
Speaker 3: I'm one of the bar.
Speaker 2: Let me just put that out there. If you have no friends and family, it is you. You are a problem. All right, let's just be we ain't got to cover it up. No more, no friends, no family, it's you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, this is another episode. Good to see you guys, after the long weekend off not seeing your faces. Glad to see that everybody is doing well. Got Yoming back from Miami safe and sound, and we.
Speaker 3: Got Edding back.
Speaker 1: I mean I kind of enjoyed the week of yeahwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just looking at Yom's face straight across from me was much better than looking at Eden's face. I will yeah, I enjoyed that, YOI thank you.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she smells lovely.
Speaker 3: Straight on the wheels to steal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta love, gotta love yomy. But Editing, we are happy to have you back. I'm good to see you again.
Speaker 3: Ask what you did?
Speaker 2: You don't even don't care about what editing? Yeah, he fucking texts. He was in our group chats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was responded. I was added to that group chat.
Speaker 2: Was he was telling me he missed me in my d MS.
Speaker 3: No, I told you I miss you too, But I didn't.
Speaker 2: Say I missed you.
Speaker 1: But he thought the selfie was not But I just thought that was you telling me, No, that's not me to come home.
Speaker 2: No, I would never say that.
Speaker 1: But then I also saw today Eden just posted a photo dump of just like people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a photographer. I'm like.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, so Eddon just went to a bar and took photos of patrons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, call photography. I get it.
Speaker 2: No, I'll get it.
Speaker 1: No, they were a good photos. I just I thought maybe during the break he went crazy.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: No, well, we'll talk to y'all soon in a couple of people. Enjoy your week, Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger and Eden's back.
Speaker 3: No Willian now